Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1723, CommKnight wrote:You know who is scum and we could start off right today?

<AUBREY>

Even scum will have to bus him today. He just sticks out too much.

It'd at least start us off right today.
Hold your engines there.

No reason to go fast. Flubber still hasn’t checked in and we have plenty of time. No reason to rush anything.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

@mod:Please prod Flubbernugget?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Torque »

In post 1704, MathBlade wrote:
@mod: Did scum have any sort of n0 chat?
Mafia did have n0 chat.

Prodded Flubbernugget. Oops.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

If I can't get back to this later tonight tomorrow is free for me

Sorry
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

So then Epic could have been coached.

So then that theory needs pursuing too. Damn. Was hoping the newer was no.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1729, MathBlade wrote:So then Epic could have been coached.

So then that theory needs pursuing too. Damn. Was hoping the answer was no.
Autocorrect you stink sometimes lol.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

None of the players here seem like the coaching type to me math
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lol Quick is very much the coaching type. Comm maybe.

Quick from my experience in the flipless believes mafia should be played a certain way and I run counter to that.

I can easily see Quick or Comm (especially Comm now that I think about it) possibly making that move.

I really wanna see what Flubber has to say.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

However I will probably trust Maki’s judgment on Epic that he wasn’t coached as reading some of the ISO again feels genuine.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1732, MathBlade wrote:Lol Quick is very much the coaching type. Comm maybe.

Quick from my experience in the flipless believes mafia should be played a certain way and I run counter to that.

I can easily see Quick or Comm (especially Comm now that I think about it) possibly making that move.

Not gonna lie, if I was mafia. I'd be taking charge of the PT 100%. Especially now. But the kills mafia made make 0 sense to me. Like for me, they're eliminating people I would've suspected over the TRs I had. Aubrey was in a good position for a while and so was Quick after D1. If Flubber really is mafia, he's still in a good position.

But the kills have been on people that I would've likely lynched in LYLO situation.

So I'm left wondering, what is their purpose for these kills? Who are they trying to con?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 1734, CommKnight wrote:
In post 1732, MathBlade wrote:Lol Quick is very much the coaching type. Comm maybe.

Not gonna lie, if I was mafia. I'd be taking charge of the PT 100%. Especially now. But the kills mafia made make 0 sense to me. Like for me, they're eliminating people I would've suspected over the TRs I had. Aubrey was in a good position for a while and so was Quick after D1. If Flubber really is mafia, he's still in a good position.

But the kills have been on people that I would've likely lynched in LYLO situation.

So I'm left wondering, what is their purpose for these kills? Who are they trying to con?
TL;DR: LAMISTAF
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

I can't help noticing that so many of Comm's scumreads have flipped green, or turned out to be masons.
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

Back in about 10 hours. I'll ISO everybody still in the game again, if that's what it takes. Apart from the masons, of course.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1736, Epic Fial wrote:I can't help noticing that so many of Comm's scumreads have flipped green, or turned out to be masons.
Yeah, except you and Quick, one of which, if not both, are scum this game. Aubrey and Flubber are really the only ones who stayed off my scumdar for the game so far.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1735, Epic Fial wrote:

LAMISTAF =?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

Gonna be gone most of today. Someone please poke Flubber again. If there’s no content soon I would want someone playing the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

catching up now.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I got to page 68. This game is infuriating.

Math, I don't typically read a thread when I replace into a game. The most I'll do is go through ISO's of importance/interest as needed. You know this. You're looking at my first attempts to sort the game *at all*

Do you want to know what got me sold on quick being scum? The fact that nobody town reads him yet he CAN'T GET FUCKING LYNCHED. YOU WERE IN THE LAST FUCKING GAME I HUNTED FOR SCUM THIS WAY, AND IF YOU COULDN'T FUCKING TELL, IT FOUND FUCKING SCUM. YOU. WERE. THERE. WHEN. THIS. FUCKING. HAPPENED.

Not only that, but you are scum reading me for vote parking IN THE SAME FUCKING WAY YOUR MASON PARTNER HAS BEEN VOTING THIS ENTIRE GAME. The difference being that I ACTUALLY PAID ENOUGH ATTENTION TO ACTUALLY BE IN PURSUIT OF MY FUCKING READS.

YOU ARE SCUM READING ME FOR PLAYING IN A WAY YOU HAVE SEEN ME PLAY BEFORE AS TOWN, IN A GAME WHERE YOUR MASON PARTNER HAS DONE THE SAME EXACT FUCKING THING BUT WORSE.

Do you understand why I do the best I can to ignore you when you replace into games I'm in yet? You scum read me in every. fucking. game. you see me in, for stupid fucking reasons. It's like all you care about is whether or not you can lynch me when you see me. Regardless of alignment. It's stupid and it's childish. And combining this with your spam posting and then just quoting single posts and going "this is how I see flubber is scum" it gets really frustrating. It's not fun to play with you. It makes working towards my wincon an exercise in futility. And now I'm fucking stuck with you saying stupid things as the head of the town in lylo.

I really don't like being scathing because you're a really nice person outside of mafia, but as a player you're infuriatingly insufferable.

----

Epic's crumbing is blatantly not eating a nightkill (which as you can all see, he didn't do). I see it as scum setting gambit insurance.

The last time I saw someone pick up on a crumb the way commknight did, they were scum bussing their buddy. Not only that, but for a lot of the game, comm had epic in a really cozy nullish scum position. The biggest reservation is the quick v comm d1 interactions here, but considering that whole day fell into no lynch and "begrudging" town reads fell out of it, they may have just been able to sense early how poorly this town was going to work together. Not only that, but I really don't see aubrey as scum.

The biggest issue I had with aubrey was their contribution to the D1 no lynch. However, in light of awoo being a bigger cause of the no lynch and flipping town, I think this just plays into how poorly the town is meshing together. They've made reasonable pushes, and made notable attempts to try and keep town moving after mid game became apathetic.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Flubber posts content when he finally gets pushed i'm SHOCKED
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1739, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1735, Epic Fial wrote:

LAMISTAF =?
Look At Me I'm So Town AF.

Not sure I am seeing THAT, but Comm's insistence that "I would never do this as Scum" is pretty suspect IMO.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1743, Maki Harukawa wrote:Flubber posts content when he finally gets pushed i'm SHOCKED
Unless you're considering my grievances content, my last post is one paragraph longer than the majority of my posting in this game. It's probably less content per number of pages between my posts than I've typically been posting.

Like c' mon now
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I have to drive home.

The funny thing is I actually townread you before that outburst. I promised Maki I would look at you and I am pushing everyone because Maki actually scumread you as you’ll see in the PT post game. Kinda ironic huh?

How about instead of calling me horrible for a few paragraphs you address why you hopped off Quick like I asked?

Won’t be on again for a few hours.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1687, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1680, MathBlade wrote:Flubber explain your move off of Quick then your tunneling him all game.
@Flubber I expect a response to this as well as the above in your next post
Here it is for you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1742, Flubbernugget wrote:Do you want to know what got me sold on quick being scum? The fact that nobody town reads him yet he CAN'T GET FUCKING LYNCHED. YOU WERE IN THE LAST FUCKING GAME I HUNTED FOR SCUM THIS WAY, AND IF YOU COULDN'T FUCKING TELL, IT FOUND FUCKING SCUM. YOU. WERE. THERE. WHEN. THIS. FUCKING. HAPPENED.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1748, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1742, Flubbernugget wrote:
Do you want to know what got me sold on quick being scum?

Return to “Completed Open Games”