Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1549, CommKnight wrote:Well Math, one of us is doing bad this game if we both really are town. But I honestly am sticking to my guns. They rarely let me down.
Man all signs open now.

Your gun is clearly broken.

I am staring at your open canister going wtf.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You want some help rebooting your diagnostics for your guns?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1548, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1543, Aubrey wrote:What’s underwhelming is this “Aubrey’s not showing his work” when I have. Unless everyone else is scratching their heads at my stances then I have little else to say on the matter.
Just saying you have done something doesn't make it true.
The fuck is this logic. Like If I feel like I've explained everything (which I feel is true seeing as you're the only one pushing this), and you don't, a town you needs to step up and point out where you'd like an elaboration from me on. Otherwise you're scum attempting to slime up a slot (which is what you're doing right now).

Like damn. You're a bitch to place you know. Your energy is town gold, even if it can be a bit floody when one gets behind, but some of your logical stances (like this one) are just Ugh at times.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Everyone else is pushing their pet wagons but I push everywhere.

I quoted your ISO and you said some things about RL. You haven't said a single thing Leaf has done that IS scummy.

Find me a post. If you have done this it's simple enough. Show me where Leaf is actively manipulating the town.

My stances are awesome. If you're town you'll come around. If not well...keep just saying people are scum unjustified. Let's see how that works for you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by Aubrey »

dear god. Did I seriously just read someone say "
my stances are awesome
" in a game that is a decently related on luck and chance with some deducing involved without any scum flips yet?

--

Also this just makes me feel like you haven't look at a single damn thing I've said against Flav. Most of my stances is me feeling that what he is doing is more likely to come from scum than town. A lot of his points feel on the fly, and generated to meet whatever end he needs to go to without a lick of reason behind them pretty much. You agree with it, and is a partial reason in voting him with the "
show your work
" commentary you've made recently. Furthermore, where is the town motivation in what he is doing? Hell, you think he is scum yourself! And you're not even voting him for "
manipulating the town.
" You're voting him cause he's fucking pushing Maki and what I mentioned above. That's not manipulating the town, yet you expect me to argue he is manipulating the town? Straight up; if you're not voting him for manipulating town, but expect me to vote him for manipulating the town, then something is definitely wrong with this picture.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by CommKnight »

@Mod:
V/LA till December 7th. Next 3 days are going to be crazy with school projects and everyone wanting a piece of my time.

~~~~~~~~~~~
ye
Last edited by Torque on Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 1265, Epic Fial wrote:Comm, if you're town, do you remember how you caught Assemble that time?
In post 1279, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 1278, CommKnight wrote:Well 3 teams I see.
- Maki, Epic, Flavor
- Maki, Epic, Flubber
- Maki, Epic, Chisa

There'll be more time to find the third scum once we eliminate the first two.
I've given you all you need to dig me, several times, and now quite straightforwardly. Since you still fial to get it you are either dense or scum. Which is it?
In post 1289, Epic Fial wrote:Have you even reread me in the light of my Assembler question?
In post 1402, Epic Fial wrote:Comm, why do you think I asked that question about catching Assembler?
In post 1484, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 1402, Epic Fial wrote:Comm, why do you think I asked that question about catching Assembler?
I'd still like an answer to this.
In post 1498, Epic Fial wrote:How about you read my early game and work it out? Put some of those student skills to use...
Okay, I think we can say Comm is either thick as a brick, or scum dodging this simple question. If I get NKed, lynch his ass.
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

The answer is near the start of Open 698.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Let's see... Me voting scum with my first vote? Or Assembler's vote on me after he got killed as scum the game before?

Or you know... later on in the game when town refused to listen to me (like this game) and ended up fucking lynching Assembler and then followed the next day lynching myself because irsonstove is a fucking no-good troll that fucked over town's chances of winning that game?

Take your pick Epic. I fail to see what the sense of the question is other than to now showcase a game where I was bloody right and town actively worked against me and scum ended up with a perfect win.

Like... you're making my point FOR me now.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m totally not fighting his lynch by the way.

But like I have said multiple times, figure out what you are going to do after I flip town. I’ve given my thoughts on this game, I feel I’m mostly correct, so just listen to me post morderm.
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

The point of the question, Comm, my lad, is an exchange near the start of Open 698, in which was mentioned how you caught Assembler in a previous encounter. An achievement which I now have come to believe was a fluke.
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:59 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 194, Epic Fial wrote:Maybe scum are lurking weebs in this game. Another possibility is that they are posting a lot but are not weebs. So I'm going to be considering both weebs and non-weebs, and people who are lurking and people doing the opposite of that, whatever it is called. On the other hand, they might be in the middle somewhere. Nearly certain we can hit scum in one of those groups.
Let me make it obvious for you, since I've been trying to eat a bullet all game, and now I'm over it.
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:03 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 1079, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 1078, Not Known 15 wrote:VOTE: Epic Fial
Looked at their ISO.
They are trying to hide between some partipiciation, but the vast majority of their posts are not worth much, if at all.
I give many clues
()
Can quote me on that
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 405, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 347, lucca261 wrote:
Fial:
- expected more from the Fial return. more in depth reads, as he did for Jamie, instead of just naked reads.
In post 360, lucca261 wrote:
In post 354, Jamiet99uk wrote:@Lucca: Tell me more about naked votes and why you like them?
it's quick and it creates content. sometimes you can even apply pressure with them. what's not to like?
Maybe you can tell us why you like naked votes but not naked reads? Another player has replaced in since my last post. Seems like a backward noob. One who might help crack the case if his heart is pure. Now how do you feel about that slot?
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 238, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 234, Aubrey wrote: Epic comes off as a joke account. If he doesn't start taking the game semi seriously, he'll probably need to be exterminated at some point. Scum will keep problematic slots around, and problematic slots are not good for the town to have around for the later game. Take that for what you will. I'm not above lynching slots that I think will be unreadable.
In post 237, Quick wrote:I really want to see more from Epic Fial because I forgot they were in the game until I saw the joke for the second time.
Could be that scum lives in a gingerbread house, the forest is dark, and everywhere looks like everywhere else. Really, there is only one way to prepare for that and survive. Understand that, and you are halfway home. Maybe you think I am a joke. But I am not.
Epic Fial
Epic Fial
Goon
Epic Fial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by Epic Fial »

In post 1191, Epic Fial wrote:Lol I'm bored with haiku technique. Obv frame is obv. On the other hand, unless there is scum on NK's scumlist then he would presumably have been more valuable alive to scum. Killing him seems to indicate he was onto something. At the moment I don't have a clear picture of who that might be. To be honest, though, I have reason to believe both he and scum have been quite unobservant this game. My reason for saying that is something I don't want to disclose right now. Even now i remain suspicious of Comm. I notice on his colour-coded VC he doesn't even notice I have two votes recorded. My votes on him and Lalendra. So if he is really looking for scum that is quite a thing to miss. Obviously it's not damning in itself, but it's not nothing. That's about all i have right now. One thing i urgently need to do is reread. When i have some time today I will. Now I'm going to be busy for a few hours at least.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:52 am

Post by CommKnight »

I see... The thing to keep in mind, is when I caught Assembler, we were at it a bit and he was pushing for my lynch when he slipped, so I was eyeing all of his posts for anything that would tip him off and the knowledge that Mafia A and B duos did not know who each other were also helped look for clues.

Now that we got that over with though. You should get on board with a Maki lynch. I personally think you shouldn't have shown any of your cards yet though. Maki is basically a sure scum lynch. Unless you really think I'm letting too many scum into my town reads right now. But then you also have to factor in, usually 1 scum max sneaks into my town reads each game. The other 2 would be in my scum/null reads.

So assuming you can believe I am town, who do you think might be slipping through my reads and landing in my town reads that shouldn't currently?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:25 am

Post by Aubrey »

We have 1 day left btw.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:26 am

Post by Aubrey »

To make a lynch that is
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

And you aren't yelling at people to hammer your top scumread because...?

Flavor is the lynch. There is no other wagon all others are vanity.

@mod: VC please?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Aubrey »

Cause I’m waiting on your ass to do it seeing as you promised to do so earlier.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

Can't hammer ROTFLMBO.

Votes moved around.

VOTE: Flavor Leaf

For emphasis pretty sure my vote was already here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Aubrey »

No. It wasn't.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Aubrey »

And you are the hammer. Should be myself, you, quick, chisa, and epic. Takes 5 to lynch.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Aubrey »

So unless I'm wrong here, ROTFLMBO right back at you.

Return to “Completed Open Games”