Open 695: Making Friends and Enemies [Mafia Win!]

Lalendra
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 02, 2015
Location: East Coast, United States
Pronoun: She

Post Post #550  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:44 pm

In post 538, Quick wrote:
In post 515, Lalendra wrote:Sigh. I really don't want to townread Jamie after all that, but UNVOTE:

I already had some doubt, and his last few posts felt very Towny to me. And now I'm back at square one.


Was it you before who didn't want to unvote and kept their vote on someone because you didn't know where else to stick it? Why unvote now? What changed?

That was me, yeah. But we were really close to a lynch that I was starting to not feel so great about. Keeping a vote parked on someone with a couple of votes is a lot different from keeping it on someone who is L-1.

Quick
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #551  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:54 pm

In post 548, CommKnight wrote:
In post 546, Aubrey wrote:Hey guys, I'll hopefully be catching up sometime today. Been enjoying Halloween weekend activities. :dead:


Same, I was completely out of it last night.

VOTE: Quick

You're dropping down deep on my list.


Reasons?
Wiki analyzed practically from scratch for consistency and accuracy 05/19/2018

Aubrey
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 17, 2016
Location: Southern USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #552  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:31 pm

Commenting as I catchup:

In post 486, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 467, CommKnight wrote:{CheekyTeeky}
{Awoo, Aubrey}
{northsidegal, Maki Harukawa, Chisa Yukizome}
{Flavor Leaf, Quick, Epic Fial}
{Jamiet99uk, Lalendra, lucca261}

Definitely a bit firmer of a readlist than before. I want to brush Jamiet off as a noob!Town. But his play is just soo scummy. Like I don't know any other site that I have ever played on that would read his play as town. So I can't even say "Oh, it's the culture over there." Because I bet if I entered the site, it definitely isn't.

Also his bitching about the mod and replacements seems like he's trying to push the topic away from himself. Blaming it on the community when every mafia forum I used before this has always had a reserve list in case of site flakes or people taking on more than they can handle at the time. This is the first site where the game begins without a reserve list already made up that I've been to though. But that also means a lot of other sites are use to people replacing out or bailing as well. So his attitude is unneeded.

I think I'm just waiting to see some flips though before I can get into figuring this one out. There's a few ways it can go and I'm trying to do it where mafia are forced to out themselves.


Wtf is this shit? How is that possibly ai? And are you always this obsessed with your gut? Is it because you are up your own ass so far? I read through one of those games you boasted about, and you were freaking clueless. And in that game you were boating about yet another game where you caught Assemblerotws because of some dumb crumb thing. I bet you'll be telling your grandkids about it one day?

In short, this game is boring as shit. Let's fight! Have at you!


This is just all around weird to me. He's pushing someone you scum-read, yet your counter post reads more like a emotional/defensive post in favor of the very slot you dislike. I'd expect your post to have more of a neutral/apprehensive tone about it, than this spit-fire one. Especially since you both agree that Jamiet is a questionable slot at the very least in this time span. (edit: okay I see you actually later voted for him. Don't know why you waited until later, but K. Interested to hear this whenever it comes.)

In post 482, CheekyTeeky wrote:Lol yes I have an air of crazed confidence/arrogance which I love about me

In post 487, CheekyTeeky wrote:No my playstyle almost always gets me lynched early, I do plan on working out why that is at some point.


LOL, a overconfident & arrogant townie usually brings about their own demise sometimes. Transend usually gets lynched or almost lynched in his games it seems. I miss him.

In post 493, Awoo wrote:Because otherwise it's too obvious who's getting mason'd

In post 493, Jamiet99uk wrote:You are misreading my intentions. I'm not attempting to get Masoned. If I am not a Mason the Masons should definitely not attempt to Mason me. I would strongly discourage any such action!


He's not arguing that you're attempting to get mason'd, but rather arguing that the masons would attempt to mason you, Which might I add is a really bad move on Awoo's part if town. talking about anything regarding masons only limits the man pool for scum to kill in, and gives them extra input. Furthermore, killing a person you think is likely to flip town, is just anti town completely.

In post 499, Maki Harukawa wrote:You know when I saw Awoo's post I was like *perks eyebrow* myself but I think it's so honest that scum doesn't need to say a line like that I don't think scum Awoo looks at that post and clicks submit


I can see scum pushing a case they thought could easily pass as a policy lynch, yet help keep their hands clean by keeping the door open through saying they don't think it will flip scum...

In post 504, Quick wrote:I am also starting to TR Jamie


I don't town-read the guy alone, but his wagon sure got interesting.

In post 507, Awoo wrote:You know, I just taking a shower and I was thinking to myself "Wait a minute, in hindsight that post I just made was antitown as hell.


Daaaammnnnnn straight.

In post 515, Lalendra wrote:Sigh. I really don't want to townread Jamie after all that, but UNVOTE:

I already had some doubt, and his last few posts felt very Towny to me. And now I'm back at square one.


This whole "whelp back to square one thing" just reads as you waiting around to see how things develop. If anybody town-reads this slot, plz step forward.

VOTE: Lalendra

Tired of this shadow sneaker. You don't come across as someone really pushing their own cases, nor a lime light fighter. Questionable characteristics.

--

on page 22, going shopping. Momma needs a new pair of sneakers!

Awoo
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 01, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #553  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:36 pm

Lalendra & quick both premium lynches 2day

Jamiet99uk
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #554  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:13 pm

@Awoo: Do you think they're both scum together?

I'm less inclined to scumread Quick, out of that pair.

Flavor Leaf
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #555  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:28 pm

I’ve been pretty busy, but I’ll try and get to this shortly.

Awoo
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 01, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #556  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:56 pm

It's not impossible, jamie. They've done nothing to convince me otherwise.

Quick
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #557  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:57 pm

In post 273, Awoo wrote:Getting a coasting vibe from lalendra.

VOTE: Lalendra, much better vote then maki atm.


In post 281, Awoo wrote:"townreading lalendra" --- why?

In post 319, Awoo wrote:oh shit I did it again, that quote is from lalendra

In post 333, Awoo wrote:Lalendra is playing exactly like a scum IC in a newbie game LOL

In post 540, Awoo wrote:And then shortly after that after that lalendra unvotes. If 6 -> 2 isn't a collapse I don't know what is. Everybody still on the wagon is there because they haven't posted yet. Why did you post this? Why are you spreading misinformation?

In post 541, Awoo wrote:
In post 538, Quick wrote:
In post 515, Lalendra wrote:Sigh. I really don't want to townread Jamie after all that, but UNVOTE:

I already had some doubt, and his last few posts felt very Towny to me. And now I'm back at square one.


Was it you before who didn't want to unvote and kept their vote on someone because you didn't know where else to stick it? Why unvote now? What changed?


SvS

In post 553, Awoo wrote:Lalendra & quick both premium lynches 2day


This is pretty much all you have said about Lalendra. These are NOT strong reasons to lynch someone. It looks like you are going after low hanging fruit. Also, you say me and Lalendra are SvS, but you also mention that Lalendra is part of the reason for the wagon collapse on Jamie. So I am not getting how you think its likely Lalendra and I are teamed considering Lalendra unvoting for Jamie implies Lalendra and I are not teamed unless you think Lalendra and I are coordinating in deflating the wagon on Jamie, which is pretty unlikely, let's be honest.

So overall, you are doing pre-flip with lalendra and I that is completely unjustified. You have a bit of an inconsistent narrative that says that lalendra and I are teamed, but the evidence contradicts this.
Wiki analyzed practically from scratch for consistency and accuracy 05/19/2018

Awoo
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 01, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #558  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:32 pm

Now, face my ultimate technique!

Half your post has been invalidated. *strikes pose*

You're like, 0 - 3 for actually reading and correctly interpreting the events of the game. You might say my lalendra vote was weak but I don't think so. Good try on the low hanging fruit though. iirc no one was voting lalendra and I was bringing someone who was, yes in fact coasting, to light. You're just projecting your own votes onto one of mine. Do you think you are low hanging fruit right now, quick?

Chisa Yukizome
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 20, 2017

Post Post #559  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:54 pm

see sig wrt v/la; phone burnt to charger slot so instead of "limited access because life" i'm at "some days i won't be home to be on my computer"

reading; probably harshly opposed to a quick lynch, less so lalendra
i put myself on v/la for another week; don't give me free reign just make prods 72 hours instead of 48

my phone burnt to the charging cord and in a bad irl spot

Quick
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #560  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:59 pm

In post 558, Awoo wrote:Now, face my ultimate technique!

Half your post has been invalidated. *strikes pose*

You're like, 0 - 3 for actually reading and correctly interpreting the events of the game. You might say my lalendra vote was weak but I don't think so. Good try on the low hanging fruit though. iirc no one was voting lalendra and I was bringing someone who was, yes in fact coasting, to light. You're just projecting your own votes onto one of mine. Do you think you are low hanging fruit right now, quick?


And this makes you Town.... why?
Wiki analyzed practically from scratch for consistency and accuracy 05/19/2018

Torque
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 04, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #561  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:17 pm

Votecount 1.9

Awoo (2): Jamiet99uk, Quick
CheekyTeeky (2): lucca261, Maki Harukawa
CommKnight (2): Chisa Yukizome, Epic Fial
Quick (4): CheekyTeeky, Awoo, northsidegal, CommKnight
lucca261 (1): Flavor Leaf
Lalendra (1): Aubrey

Not voting: Lalendra

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2017-11-03 10:00:00)
With your hands
We travel the seven seas
With my heart
I side you thousand seasons

Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #562  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:35 pm

In post 558, Awoo wrote:Now, face my ultimate technique! 542

Half your post has been invalidated. *strikes pose*

I laughed way harder at this then I should've
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."

CommKnight
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2017
Location: Canada
Pronoun: He

Post Post #563  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:00 pm

In post 561, Torque wrote:

Awoo (2): Jamiet99uk, Quick
CheekyTeeky (2): lucca261, Maki Harukawa
CommKnight (2): Chisa Yukizome, Epic Fial
Quick (4): CheekyTeeky, Awoo, northsidegal, CommKnight
lucca261 (1): Flavor Leaf
Lalendra (1): Aubrey

Not voting: Lalendra


Well Quick, aside from the fact that as Awoo has pointed out, you glaze over shit to look townie and only pick out what you want to pick out in context wise. Then yes, I'd say that's grounds for voting you. You've not done a damn thing so far to convince me to TR you either. So you also have that now working against you.

Then notice the wagons. I say this because this is important. Awoo, Cheeky and myself are 3 other "wagons" against Quick. Which funny enough all 3 of us are currently on Quick. But Awoo and Cheeky are the two higher TR's I have at the moment. So that means if I'm right about both of them, between the 6 people on our wagons, there's definitely scum involved. Now they haven't hopped over to Quick yet, so I'll assume I'm right in saying Quick is scum this game.

Actually if I'm correct about Awoo and Cheeky both being town which is a pretty damn high chance right now. I'd say there's 2 scum in the six voting us. So assuming Quick flips scum, one of the other 5 is scum as well.

But I don't think scum would be stupid enough to put all their eggs in those baskets. So someone on or off of the Quick wagon who isn't on myself Awoo or Cheeky is definitely a scummer too.

Awoo (2): Jamiet99uk, Quick
CheekyTeeky (2): lucca261, Maki Harukawa
CommKnight (2): Chisa Yukizome, Epic Fial
Quick (4): CheekyTeeky, Awoo, northsidegal, CommKnight
lucca261 (1): Flavor Leaf
Lalendra (1): Aubrey

Not voting: Lalendra

So what I am saying right now. I believe there are...

2 scum in: Jamiet, Quick, Lucca, Maki, Chisa and Epic (funny enough really all of these aren't in my TR's).

1 scum in: Cheeky, Awoo, northside, Flavor, Aubrey and Lale. Which I say Cheeky and Awooa re town so really only northside, Flavor, Aubrey and Lale for the other scummy.

That's my two cents tonight.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)

Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #564  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:07 pm

that logic is so bad...holy
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."

northsidegal
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 24, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #565  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:50 pm

guys, there are actually three scum within the following people, i'm sure of it:
Spoiler:
CommKnight
Flavor Leaf
Jamiet99uk
CheekyTeeky
northsidegal
Maki Harukawa
Lalendra
Quick
Aubrey
Chisa Yukizome
Awoo
Epic Fial
lucca261

just having a bit of fun, not meant to be a poke at you or anything comm!

Quick
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #566  (ISO)  » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:35 pm

In post 563, CommKnight wrote:Well Quick, aside from the fact that as Awoo has pointed out, you glaze over shit to look townie and only pick out what you want to pick out in context wise. Then yes, I'd say that's grounds for voting you. You've not done a damn thing so far to convince me to TR you either. So you also have that now working against you.


This is your only point worth addressing really.

What makes you say I am glazing over shit to look townie and only pick out what I want to pick out context wise?

Like this sounds like something you could say about anyone? Not getting it.
Wiki analyzed practically from scratch for consistency and accuracy 05/19/2018

Epic Fial
Goon
 
Joined: October 07, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #567  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:29 am

In post 563, CommKnight wrote:So what I am saying right now. I believe there are...

2 scum in: Jamiet, Quick, Lucca, Maki, Chisa and Epic (funny enough really all of these aren't in my TR's).

1 scum in: Cheeky, Awoo, northside, Flavor, Aubrey and Lale. Which I say Cheeky and Awooa re town so really only northside, Flavor, Aubrey and Lale for the other scummy.

That's my two cents tonight.


Let me see now...two scum in half the field and the other one in the other half? That's crazy talk, but maybe just crazy enough to work. Here's your participation medal.

Now...let's fight!

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #568  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:39 am

Hey guys I'm sorry but I'm replacing out of all my games. GL hopefully the replacements are more useful. xx

@Mod please replace me.

Aww. :(
Last edited by Torque on Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lalendra
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 02, 2015
Location: East Coast, United States
Pronoun: She

Post Post #569  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:27 am

Still don't know how I feel about the Quick wagon, his play has felt null to me at best. Can someone who has strong feelings about his play give me a succinct argument for voting him?

Jamiet99uk
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #570  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:08 am

@CommKnight: Your two cents are not worth 0.02 of a cent. Try harder.

CommKnight
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2017
Location: Canada
Pronoun: He

Post Post #571  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:22 am

And your slot is 100% expendable even if you somehow flip town. I have yet to see any real good reads list from you that would remotely help us out.

@EF, there's two hits in this fight boy. Me hitting you and you hitting the ground. Wanna fite still?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)

Jamiet99uk
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #572  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:54 am

You are right. I should post some reads. Ok here they come:

MOST TOWN
Northsidegal, FlavourLeaf
Quick, Aubrey
Chisa Yukizome, Epic Fial
Maki Harukawa, Cheeky Teeky
Lucca261
CommKnight
Lalendra
Awoo
MOST SCUM

Jamiet99uk
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #573  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:55 am

I purport there are two scum in CommKnight, Lalendra, Awoo, Lucca261

Lalendra
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 02, 2015
Location: East Coast, United States
Pronoun: She

Post Post #574  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:56 am

Yay naked reads!

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Open Games