Open 695: Making Friends and Enemies [Mafia Win!]

Flavor Leaf
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #600  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:18 pm

CommKnight was one of the players that I recognized yet didn’t have a lot of experience with, as the game I did play with him, I replaced in, targeted him, didn’t put a lot of effort into it, then got night kill. Aubrey is kind of the same way. I don’t play a lot of open games. Not my thing. Generally I recognize the majority of players in games, maybe just not one or two, but over here that is not the case. Even the players I’m more familiar with I don’t have much experience with.

Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #601  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:19 pm

I tr len mostly on tone/gut
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."

Quick
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #602  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:22 pm

3 days to decide a lynch.

Sure, I'll 1v1 Comm, why not?

VOTE: Comm
Wiki analyzed practically from scratch for consistency and accuracy 05/19/2018

CommKnight
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2017
Location: Canada
Pronoun: He

Post Post #603  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:22 pm

Note: Everyone who has experience with me are townreading me.

Think on that for a moment and then look at your reads.

Either I'm magically scum with everyone I've played with before or they're posting their actual read of me. Hmmm. What one could it be.

Also note that Flavor TR's me but I don't TR him. We've had multiple games together (same as the predecessor Assemble).

But you know, let's act like the TI and pretend that it's a conspiracy.

:roll:
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)

Aubrey
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 17, 2016
Location: Southern USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #604  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:24 pm

F it, I'm tired. I've lightly skimmed past post .


In post 573, Jamiet99uk wrote:purport


Whelp, I learned a new word today! phonetically it sounds awful though.

--

Me thinky ppl hatey Mr. Commy because they dislike his ego more so than for scummy reasons. Keep this is mind when reading him. His groupings (though without backing) do remind me of my first encounter with him a bit. He did however have confirmed flips back then before performing wagon analysis.

Spoiler: Example
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9137462&user_select%5B%5D=29237#p9137462
Posts 908 909.

Again the only difference here is how much time had pasted between this game and the former. That being said, these groupings of his feel familiar, and I like that from a meta strand-point. Hopefully he can do something that will help me read the slot better, so I can move away from a flimsy meta read. All this being said, suspecting him because of ego, or using a wide-net to group players, probably won't be the best way to accurately read him imo.


--

In post 580, Jamiet99uk wrote:Actually Quick has been intelligent enough to notice something that many of you have failed to grasp.


I'm not going to go digging through a haystack to find a needle.

In post 583, lucca261 wrote:VOTE: CommKnight

In post 583, lucca261 wrote:Lalendra unvoting of Jamie feels off. her whole game feels off, like she's holding back something. i'm still expecting a big breakthrough from her slot.


I think it will be better to leave Comm for a bit. Given time, it maybe become easier to read him for better or worse. If for better, he will be an active and aggressive participant Unlike Lalendra.

In post 585, lucca261 wrote:question for you: what do you think of the end of Jamie being the hot wagon, going directly to Quick?


Quick is one of my nuller reads. He's poking things with a stick, but that's mostly all I'm feeling from him besides decent activity. I'm not overly mad at the wagon occurring, but I'd rather see a slot that I scum-read lynched than a null slot. It also goes back to kinda what I said above, moving forward I know I'll get stances and decent info from his slot unlike Lalendra.

I'm still not a fan of Jamiet. However the wagon that grew was kinda eh. (totally going off memory here) Comm's vote seemed to be more of a, "okay fuck you" type of deal. Which isn't exactly out of character for town-him, but could easily come from scum-him too imo. Remember Dragnalus Comm? :P

Then we have Awoo, horrid vote, And then Lalendra who was a tag along basically. Like I'm really at a crossroads with this because I dislike Jamiet's content, but almost dislike how the wagon grew just as much. The only vote I can remember that didn't overly bother me was Quick, but that was because he was caming from a similar I was coming from.

Aubrey
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 17, 2016
Location: Southern USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #605  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:27 pm

In post 600, Flavor Leaf wrote:I replaced in, targeted him, didn’t put a lot of effort into it, then got night kill. Aubrey is kind of the same way.


LOL, pretty sure I killed you in that game.

Quick
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #606  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:29 pm

In post 603, CommKnight wrote:Note: Everyone who has experience with me are townreading me.

Think on that for a moment and then look at your reads.

Either I'm magically scum with everyone I've played with before or they're posting their actual read of me. Hmmm. What one could it be.

Also note that Flavor TR's me but I don't TR him. We've had multiple games together (same as the predecessor Assemble).

But you know, let's act like the TI and pretend that it's a conspiracy.

:roll:


That's the stupidest fucking reason to TR you that I have ever heard.
Wiki analyzed practically from scratch for consistency and accuracy 05/19/2018

Aubrey
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 17, 2016
Location: Southern USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #607  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:36 pm

Wait, did I forget someone on the Jamiet wagon?

CommKnight
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2017
Location: Canada
Pronoun: He

Post Post #608  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:09 pm

@Aubrey.

1.) Fuck Drag. I was pretty good with my reads that game and we might've had scum D1 without his negative ass tunneling me. But I did manage to get him lynched in that 1v1. So Quick might want to consider rethinking 1v1'ing me with multiple TR's. He just dislikes my *CONFIDENCE* (Ego but with more sureness).

2.) I was bloody right that game too.
Xayzeck MMM, havingfitz, Aubrey, XnadrojX (4)
I had both goons right in this damn buddy list. I even said I could not account for Traitor votes/being voted. I also said that game that one of MMM/Shinobi was scum and the other was town 100% I called Xay out early as all fuck and town didn't believe me. Also vote count 1.5, me, your and Xay nearly lynched your traitor. LOLOL he must've been like GUYS DON'T VOTE ME I'M WITH YOU! That game was a pain... and so was that colour coding...

Also Quick, I ISO'd you ass. Here's the list of people you gone after so far.
- Jamiet
- north
- Awoo
- Comm

Legit, you gone after myself and 2 tr/tl slots. While briefly looking at jamie and then going back to tr'ing him for some unknown reason.

You basically haven't even addressed others outside of a single post really besides us 4. So yes, your posts come off as fake content. I mean hell... we're talking about 80+ posts vs my 20 something. So quadriple my posts but not quadriple the amount of people you looked into. Not even close.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)

Quick
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #609  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:14 pm

In post 608, CommKnight wrote:@Aubrey.

1.) Fuck Drag. I was pretty good with my reads that game and we might've had scum D1 without his negative ass tunneling me. But I did manage to get him lynched in that 1v1. So Quick might want to consider rethinking 1v1'ing me with multiple TR's. He just dislikes my *CONFIDENCE* (Ego but with more sureness).

2.) I was bloody right that game too.
Xayzeck MMM, havingfitz, Aubrey, XnadrojX (4)
I had both goons right in this damn buddy list. I even said I could not account for Traitor votes/being voted. I also said that game that one of MMM/Shinobi was scum and the other was town 100% I called Xay out early as all fuck and town didn't believe me. Also vote count 1.5, me, your and Xay nearly lynched your traitor. LOLOL he must've been like GUYS DON'T VOTE ME I'M WITH YOU! That game was a pain... and so was that colour coding...

Also Quick, I ISO'd you ass. Here's the list of people you gone after so far.
- Jamiet
- north
- Awoo
- Comm

Legit, you gone after myself and 2 tr/tl slots. While briefly looking at jamie and then going back to tr'ing him for some unknown reason.

You basically haven't even addressed others outside of a single post really besides us 4. So yes, your posts come off as fake content. I mean hell... we're talking about 80+ posts vs my 20 something. So quadriple my posts but not quadriple the amount of people you looked into. Not even close.


I've also gone after cheeky.

The thing is, you have not really Scum hunted... Like.. at all.

All you've done all game is bark about who is Town and Scum and tell everyone they should Town read you because you are good at this game. You even by your own admission say your Scum game is better than your Town game, so why the fuck does it even matter that all the people who have played with you are Town reading you? I mean this is some straight up RC shit.
Wiki analyzed practically from scratch for consistency and accuracy 05/19/2018

Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #610  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:20 pm

VOTE: Comn
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."

CommKnight
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2017
Location: Canada
Pronoun: He

Post Post #611  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:02 am

Awoo (1): Jamiet99uk
CommKnight (5): Chisa Yukizome, Epic Fial, lucca261, Quick, Maki Harukawa
Quick (4): CheekyTeeky, Awoo, northsidegal, CommKnight
lucca261 (1): Flavor Leaf
Lalendra (1): Aubrey

Not voting: Lalendra

^ This is as the vote count currently stands.


CommKnight (6): Chisa Yukizome, Epic Fial, lucca261, Quick, Maki Harukawa, Jamiet99uk
Quick (6): CheekyTeeky, Awoo, northsidegal, CommKnight, Aubrey, Flavor Leaf

Not voting: Lalendra

^ This is what the vote count is going to look like.

There's going to be some clear associations whomever is lynched and flipped. So I say go ahead. I'd love for every scummy on my wagon to be burned if I am to die. I don't think Lale is going to vote Quick, but that's fine. I'm fine with this because when I flip green, ya'll gonna be fucked with my top TR's staying off my wagon. It's like shooting ducks in a barrel.

Also this is TvS 100%. His 80+ posts have resulted in nothing but fluff and bitching about other people's fluff while still being fluff.

Adios scum.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)

CommKnight
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2017
Location: Canada
Pronoun: He

Post Post #612  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:11 am

CommKnight (6): Chisa Yukizome, Epic Fial, lucca261, Quick, Maki Harukawa, Jamiet99uk
Quick (6): CheekyTeeky, Awoo, northsidegal, CommKnight, Aubrey, Flavor Leaf

Not voting: Lalendra

Town
Neutral
Scum

Placing my bets now since I might not get the chance later and so I can't back out at end of game and say I read people differently.

I feel pretty confident with the people on Quick being town all except Flavor. Not a single person on me (or Lale) would I feel comfortable sliding anywhere close to town/not lynchable. I will say Chisa is more likely town than the rest of the neutrals. But not enough I'd say give them a pass.

Watch out for Flavor, if there's scum not voting me, he's it.

Epic and Maki I feel meh about. Not any hard SR's there. Lale is another meh but others seem to SR them (Aubrey in particular).

But I'm willing to bet 2/3 of my red's are indeed scum with the other slipping into my neutral or TR's.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)

Awoo
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 01, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #613  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:31 am

The only thing I disagree on about ^ is the green on aubrey.

Maki, wtf?

Epic Fial
Goon
 
Joined: October 07, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #614  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:22 am

In post 571, CommKnight wrote:@EF, there's two hits in this fight boy. Me hitting you and you hitting the ground. Wanna fite still?


Ah, miserable self has been defeated by superior Comm machismo technique. Miserable self has fialed at belligerence stance. Must adopt submissive posture to propitiate superior fighter. Now I see you are town, mighty Comm, because you do not respond with scumhunting technique, which is reliable scumtell.

Also
Spoiler:
HA! I lull you into false sense of security. I don't really think what I just said. Now, prepare to face my content attack technique!

Jamiet99uk
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #615  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:46 am

In post 603, CommKnight wrote:Note: Everyone who has experience with me are townreading me.

Think on that for a moment and then look at your reads.

Either I'm magically scum with everyone I've played with before or they're posting their actual read of me. Hmmm. What one could it be.

Also note that Flavor TR's me but I don't TR him. We've had multiple games together (same as the predecessor Assemble).

But you know, let's act like the TI and pretend that it's a conspiracy.



Just because some of them may "actually" townread you doesn't magically mean they're all correct. This is your best defence? A raw appeal to meta? You behaved this way as town before, so you MUST be town today? Bull. Shit.

Maybe if you spent a bit more time scumhunting, and a bit less time shouting at everyone who disagrees with you and telling us how big your testicles are, I'd have more sympathy with you.

As it is, you apparently just want everyone to follow you out of religious faith rather than for any logical reason, like you're the town messiah.

Try harder.

VOTE: CommKnight

Awoo
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 01, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #616  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:08 am

You're literally voting someone because you don't like them, then you can turn around and say quick is not scummy? Either hes's your partner or you are just really bad at actually reading content.

Comm is a terrible wagon.

Awoo
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 01, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #617  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:11 am

You'll note my v/la but might not matter this game is a bit easy to keep up with

Jamiet99uk
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #618  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:16 am

In post 616, Awoo wrote:You're literally voting someone because you don't like them


False.

Jamiet99uk
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #619  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:20 am

[quote="... then you can turn around and say quick is not scummy? Either hes's your partner or you are just really bad at actually reading content. [/quote]

I certainly hope that Quick is on the same team as me, yes - the Town Teem.

Awoo
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 01, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #620  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:29 am

So you don't even townread him, you're just hoping? WTF IS THIS

Awoo
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 01, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #621  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:29 am

well i mean you do TR him, for some really weak reasons

CommKnight
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2017
Location: Canada
Pronoun: He

Post Post #622  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:32 am

In post 615, Jamiet99uk wrote:
In post 603, CommKnight wrote:Note: Everyone who has experience with me are townreading me.

Think on that for a moment and then look at your reads.

Either I'm magically scum with everyone I've played with before or they're posting their actual read of me. Hmmm. What one could it be.

Also note that Flavor TR's me but I don't TR him. We've had multiple games together (same as the predecessor Assemble).

But you know, let's act like the TI and pretend that it's a conspiracy.



Just because some of them may "actually" townread you doesn't magically mean they're all correct. This is your best defence? A raw appeal to meta? You behaved this way as town before, so you MUST be town today? Bull. Shit.

Maybe if you spent a bit more time scumhunting, and a bit less time shouting at everyone who disagrees with you and telling us how big your testicles are, I'd have more sympathy with you.

As it is, you apparently just want everyone to follow you out of religious faith rather than for any logical reason, like you're the town messiah.

Try harder.

VOTE: CommKnight


Lol called this vote ahead of time. Mind you I'm still waiting for an actual good vote against me. I hope the hammer actually has a good reason and not because they don't like how I play. Because then I'm going to LOL so hard post-game when I flip green and Quick flips red.

Think about this: Out of the 6 people voting me... 2-3 are scum. So there's only 3-4 town duped into it and if it really is Quick and Jamiet being the townies on my wagon. I can foresee town losing this game.

@Aubrey, Flavor & Lale. Not many days left and this is going to be the most informative 1v1 in the game. So put your foot in the line with your votes. Because the wagons are going to be picked apart tomorrow by whoever lives tomorrow that are town (I'm referring to Cheeky, Aubrey and Awoo since they're probably the only townies here who will be any good in actual scum hunting. Mind you killing them at night also risks outing the actual scum team even to the ones who are fooled right now).
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)

Awoo
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 01, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #623  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:11 am

Everyone voting comm (excluding quick for being scum, and jamie, you're full of it), I want reasons why you're voting the way you are and not on quick.

Jamiet99uk
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #624  (ISO)  » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:13 am

What's your case on me, CommKnight? Could you summarise it?

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Open Games