CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 81, Sesq wrote: and comm just, does this a lot. regardless of alignment.
^ Town is fucked when I'm scum. Scum is fucked when I'm town. Town's difficulty is always reading me right. They find me scummy when I'm not and not when I am. Which is pretty regular for anyone who looks into my history.

Also I can be a dick in games. Luca is right on that. I'm very disconnected from your feelings or complaints. I do my own stuff and get results because I'm not here to impress anyone. I'm here to test my analytical ability.

Regardless of my early interactions, it is turning interesting. There appears to be one side coming to my defense and one side constantly trying to attack my play as scummy. The REAL question is, which side is doing their end for the right reasons? I'm more inclined to believe Luca, Cult and well... not Sesq yet, Sesq got through my fingers one game. Both of the others are probable town. There's no reason for scum to defend me at this point unless they think they can manipulate me later on. However, most players here haven't had experience with me, so it's strongly likely the scum team consists of people not use to my play.

Want to bet against it? I'll take bids until the first lynch is flipped.

VOTE: Lucky - Of the 3 people voting me, he's the one falling apart in the logic department. I think between Sesq's and Luca's questions, I see him not quite able to keep a consistency.

Also... it's ironic. Voting me for an invalid reason for my initial read and calling it "invalid". Irony is scummary.

I'm kinda chuckling because I can actually see Cy flipping town and scum hanging onto him trying to butter him up to keep him on their side. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 99, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez wrote:[quote=

you seem to have not accounted for the fact that only a third of players are scum. and this statistical analysis.... it doesnt work. posts dont work like that. people dont work like that. logic doesnt work like that. nothing works like that. the only thing in mafia that even remotely works like that is votes, and even then its fairly inconsistent. and player counts i guess, but you cant do a lot with that. and maybe some other things in different setups but WHATEVER

and ultimately you just make the same conclusion you would have without the math. cy looks productive you and comm looks unproductive to you, because there is ZERO. objectivity in that report of yours. none at all. i think cy is mostly just saying lamist bullshit and meandering while comm is taking a strong but, difficult position and saying exactly what he needs to say with brevity.
I was not referring to the people. I'm referring to the fact there are 2 people who could be scum. There are 4 possible outcomes of their roles. I'm afraid logic does work like that. Logically, thus far cy has been more productive.

However, if you actually read my post, I maybe didn't imply it well enough, but I think comm
is
getting more productive. On the other hand, there is some cy weird things, for instance, their lack of RVS. (This could be attributed to not being online, but it is interesting.) I don't think they're super towny, I will admit some stupidity on my part, but I feel a lean for town on them.

Also, focusing on me much? Oh well.[/quote]

no it FUCKING doesnt. how could a person think this.

also i never said you thought it was black and white. im saying you're just wrong about everything
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 36, CommKnight wrote:Do you have any counter reasons to my logic? It's only page 2 and I am making early reads to help my own process with it. I could keep it to myself or I can make it public. Fine by me either way really.
he's gamesolving, argumentative, transparent and not doging the issue.
comm is town.
@ whoever: i said RVS was over because my vote on archer was serious, not random
fos cyberflyguy "rubs me the wrong way" sounds like scummy bs - a"reason" that isn't really a reason
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by Sesq »

Also hi comm

nice that we agree on this. hopefully everyone will stop having DUMB READS and will VOTE FOR LUCKY
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 39, cytheflyguy wrote:Your argument is a logical fallacy.
it might be. that is NAI, town are illogical the whole time. probably more so than scum who are much more cautious and hitting the preview button ten time sbefore they post.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 41, Impede wrote:some rationale for your wagon analysis.
at least he IS analysing, a town tell.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by mozamis »

zaraki is prob town as well, very gamesolvy and arguing the toss and being emotional
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 52, Luca Blight wrote:My first serious vote will be going to a player who has had a very passive opening; in 27 he's trying to look busy, 41 is a useless post where he's just echoing what's already been said without directly involving himself with the Comm wagon, 42 is just an inexplicably easy townread.
agree with this, impedes question seemed a bit pointless when i had clealr said why i was votng archer. making a post for the sake of making a post.
FOS IMPEDE
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 61, Lucky2u wrote:VOTE: Commknight

While the town reads on Cy are... unsettling... after his response to Comm, Comm still reads as the scum in all this to me. I am going to ride this wagon today.
god this looks like scummy BS "yeah kinda agree, but still gonna vote for...reasons...which i'm not giving"
FOS LUCKY
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 98, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 94, Luca Blight wrote:You had no reasoning, just guesswork. There is no particular reason for you to believe Comm is lying about fishing for reactions, and given that everyone fishes for reactions to some degree in RVS you really need to have something to make your vote hold water.
Youre still not providing an example, because you can't provide one. We are just evaluating people's reactions in interactions and deciding ourselves wether it's coming from scum or town. Let's turn this around Luca, we are several pages in, what are your reads and why? **disclaimer, I will be using your own logic to your reads, so unless you read the entire playlist as null, I'll expect you to defend your opinions against "There is no particular reason for you to believe that X is Y"
You're exaggerating my point and you know it. You don't need conclusive proof to vote someone, but you need some valid reasoning at least. I'm not going to join you in voting Comm just because of your guess that he's lying about fishing for reactions.

I have already given a scumread if you read my posts.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 64, CultOfAthena wrote:Early scumread on mozamis for this little bit of LAMIST, among other reasons:
or maybe i am town wanting everyone else to be power town so we can P.O.E scum into oblivion?
and what other reasons?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 70, CultOfAthena wrote:@cy
Why did you vote Comm in ?
nevr mind the questions, what are your reads, opinions, analysis?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 72, Sesq wrote:wagoning comm is STUPID
luca is TOWN
sesq is prob town - yes it's meta aka expereince.
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Goon
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez »

Soo... not thinking black and white is wrong. Riight. Read their dang posts.

Also, if you're so smart then pray tell, tell us your reads Sesq.
And I am not wrong about everything, if you would only open your mind a little bit. Explain to me, why exactly I am wrong about everything.

And what the hel-ck do you mean strong but difficult position? Please explain that too, O' wise one.

(I'm starting to feel like our argument is turning into a TvT which I'd like to stop so we can focus on scum.)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

MOD NOTESUC Voyager replaces lucca261. Please thank and welcome UC Voyager!.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

ego
so...i don't get enough sleep
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

give me a a few min while i read these last 5 whole pages. this will probably take long. lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 76, Sesq wrote:egregious
love it
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by mozamis »

ps sesq will now scum read me for buddying
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.4

CommKnight(3)
~ cytheflyguy, Archwing, Lucky2u

mozamis(2)
~ Impede, CultOfAthena
Lucky2u(2)
~ Sesq, CommKnight
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez(1)
~ LaserGuy
Impede(1)
~ Luca Blight
Archwing(1)
~ mozamis

Not Voting (2): Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez, UC Voyager

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2017-12-02 21:30:00)

FLAVORThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It goes much smoother with exact votes but will try to detect bold votes and misspellings. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.

Performed 6 calls in 1 seconds. With an average of 0.267166666666667 seconds per call.

MOD NOTESThanks everyone for no prods necessary! :) Have fun everyone! Settings updated to include UC Voyager replacement.

[/area]
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 116, UC Voyager wrote:give me a a few min while i read these last 5 whole pages. this will probably take long. lol
scum lurker suspicion: engaged.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by mozamis »

shit sorry didnt realise u replacment
for lucca who looked town
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 120, mozamis wrote:
In post 116, UC Voyager wrote:give me a a few min while i read these last 5 whole pages. this will probably take long. lol
scum lurker suspicion: engaged.
no. im just a slow reader :wink:

don't be suspicious of innocent UCV over here just sliding silently to endgame! :P

Jokes aside, lets get don to buisness

Im not liking the Archwing play from RVS. IT seemed like he was using a lot of OMGUS to try to drag RVS longer than necessary. one thing i have learned from my time playing as town is that you wan't to end RVS as fast as possible. if you can end RVS by page 2, your doing good!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 97, cytheflyguy wrote:Previous games with people like that. I didn't realize it'd end like it did but that's Mafia for you.
bit weak? fos.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

Lucca looked like town? I won't argue, but he didn't make a single post

Return to “Completed Open Games”