Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Katyusha »

In post 880, Sleepless Assassin wrote:By that logic, this would be a scum claim too:
In post 815, Katyusha wrote:VOTE: joda

dont have anything else to add, if i'm l-1 i will probably self once everyone says theyre fine ending the day
and, no, elmo's self-hammer was a scumclaim because she did it obviously to stop and prevent the facilitation of discussion

If I were to do it it's because I don't want the townies tunneling on me to feel like me making it to lylo will mean fighting with AC to lynch me when they're reading me correctly - it's easier to just force myself to be confirmed town once I feel my piece has been said entirely
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by Katyusha »

What's the argument in ? He's just acknowledging that davesaz is making some effort in scumhunting in connecting the kill to my slot, I don't necessarily see him agreeing or disagreeing?
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Katyusha »

In post 900, Katyusha wrote:and, no, elmo's self-hammer was a scumclaim because she did it obviously to stop and prevent the facilitation of discussion

If I were to do it it's because I don't want the townies tunneling on me to feel like me making it to lylo will mean fighting with AC to lynch me when they're reading me correctly - it's easier to just force myself to be confirmed town once I feel my piece has been said entirely
to elaborate

there're a difference between "VOTE: ELMO fuck you guys this is a shitty wagon" (which isnt a scumclaim), "VOTE: ELMO i'd rather be lynched than hit deadline" (which isnt a scumclaim), "VOTE: ELMO my final reads are X Y and Z sorry guys i dont feel like fighting this lynch" (which isnt a scumclaim), and "VOTE: ELMO" and then disappearing (which is a scumclaim)

i think you're focusing too much on the fact i called the self-hammer a scumclaim and looking at the self-hammer part when it's really the intent and aftermath that made it so
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by Katyusha »

to be fair my predecessor scumread chip and i should probably be giving that some degree of credibilty
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Katyusha »

In post 63, Chip Butty wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 64, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Flipping a coin and having it come up as odds doesn't add up though. Then again Im putting too much into it
In post 66, Chip Butty wrote:Elmo, yeah, I just wanna take a step back while we work out exactly what Jodaxq is claiming she did. If it still doesn't sound kosher after that, I'll probably revote.
In post 358, Chip Butty wrote:Okay, my self-imposed 2 hour limit is approaching, and I'm not gonna dig up a serious suspect in the next 15 minutes.

VOTE: Assemble

I think his posts and activity level are NAI, but he is antitown.
wtf is this vote on page 15 lol
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by Katyusha »

oops ignore the multiquote, was pointing out that was an interaction between chip/elmo from D1 but it's hardly anything to justify taking interest in so i didnt bother commenting on it
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Katyusha »

oh it's just a deadline lynch

still kind of shitty though but not incriminating
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Katyusha »

In post 390, momo wrote:
Votecount 1.9 #EndofD1

Finally, D1 has ended. By tomorrow, at least one of you will be gone. That's nice because some of you were getting on my nervves. (JKish)

Votes

Assemblerotws (5) tone, almost chara, schism, Sleepless Assasin​, Chip Butty, havingfitz, Elmo TeH AzN
LYNCH

havingfitz: (4) --- northsidegal, cytheflyguy, jod, Voyc
xXTonereaderXx: (1) --- davesaz

​Not voting: Assemblerotws​
i do find this votecount interesting since the implication here fmpov if ogml is scum is that scum basically were lining up to jump onto the easy lurker deadline lynch since cy made a really shitty post (that schism also called out lol) about how he wanted to vote there but didnt

this does make me a bit more inclined to think it's not joda too since i can't see why scum would want to avoid such an easy lynch - maybe to make the next lynch easier but nsg dying (fitz wasn't scumkilled, he was the cw here and lynchable. tone is obviously not the mafia kill) implies scum are on the wagon (on wagon scum kill off wagon townies more often than not since eventually they'll be POEd as the only unflipped people on the initial mislynch wagon)

plus thats how sleepless initially started pushing elmo
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Katyusha »

In post 439, davesaz wrote:So a mafia kill on Tone out of fear looks unlikely, and I'm leaning towards Fitz killing there to be able to claim vig. A vig killing North would be pretty bad. So the most likely kill assignment is mafia on North, Fitz on Tone, and vig on Fitz. The only other combination that comes close to making sense is Fitz on North, Mafia on Tone, and vig on Fitz, but that requires mafia to kill someone who isn't openly townread by many people -- and it leads us nowhere anyway.
hey guys im pretty sure i was right in saying that fitz was vigged and not tone
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Katyusha »

In post 654, Jodaxq wrote:Ughh if Cheeky is scum then my reads have been pretty bad this game.

VOTE: CheekyTeeky
rereading this vote was really weird

joda if you were townreading cheeky why go along with the push against her so easily? i townread her vt claim myself so
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by Katyusha »

In post 666, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Cheeky is looking like a VI or scum right now. Who talks about spec aside scum this early though
also more indication that cheeky is just town here lol
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Didn't you say Joda was obv town?
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Katyusha »

In post 903, Katyusha wrote:to be fair my predecessor scumread chip and i should probably be giving that some degree of credibilty
it's hard to vibe with this read though because it was also assuming elmo town and i dont really know how schism would reevaluate with her flip

from my pov though in knowing that he was right about the first four people on the wagon being town my initial assumption would be that scum are at the end of the wagon and i guess thats why people were giving schism flak about their analysis since they implied it was a mostly town wagon? having been in that position ive mistakenly made that call before too
CheekyTeeky wrote:Didn't you say Joda was obv town?
me?? no she's always been my poe read
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by Katyusha »

In post 710, Katyusha wrote:ok half adding this but

cheeky ogml and dave are townreads

SA is prob town but only saying that bc of wagonnomics — haven’t read yet

Jodaxq I haven’t read yet (thx autocorrect for nailing that down when I typed “joda” btw)

Cy is scummy

will probably not half ass this tomorrow but this is where I’m at from reading the last two pages and skimming cy’s Iso in case thread is locked now

will gladly explain anything that needs it

toodles for now
In post 734, Katyusha wrote:
In post 727, CheekyTeeky wrote:Town do self-hammer out of frustration too
Right but they don’t go completely silent afterwards and usually say something when that’s the case

And I initially thought that mono had the count wrong considering he didn’t instantly end the day with the hammer and there was a page top. When u gotta shitpost u gotta shitpost

I also don’t really see what the issue of 705 being fluff is - I was expecting an instant day end and when that wasn’t the case I tried to get thoughts out there ASAP in case my slot was killed by a vig or sk

I kind of wish I could put more effort into my game rn but it feels really open and shut to me - you’re obvtown, Elmo won’t self-hammer if ogml is scum, SA being on both the cy and Elmo wagons doesn’t make sense when my slot still exists. Joda’s the only person who doesn’t really have a strong reason to be townread to me

I don’t really mind my slot being lynched if it opens up the Poe pool but I also kind of thought schism was obvtown
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Katyusha »

dont have a strong inclination to vote ogml over joda - no one has given me much of an argument though for why elmo self votes after ogml gives intent to hammer if ogml is scum though
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 914, Katyusha wrote:dont have a strong inclination to vote ogml over joda - no one has given me much of an argument though for why elmo self votes after ogml gives intent to hammer if ogml is scum though
To prevent us looking at why OGML is only just hammering without a read on him. This logic makes no sense to me.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by Katyusha »

In post 696, OhGodMyLife wrote:Intent to hammer

I agree with Elmo/cy scum. Elmo is the only living player I have past experience with. I didn't think she seemed scummy compared to her usual play but her non response to this push on her and lack of interaction with cy is bad.

I am not a one shot anything (and I agree we should all do the one shot or not claim)

I'll be back when I get home to my computer with a real post.
? this looks like a real scumread and given ogml's posting rate (high content posts at a low rate) it makes sense that his trajectory worked out that way

scum!ogml also could have stalled to deadline and just no lynched on elmo and roleblocked dave and is probably more inclined to do that anyway

or lurk the wagon away

ogml doing something
and
elmo self voting in reaction indicates to me that elmo knew she was dying anyway and wanted to end the conversation - but momo being momo meant that we got a forced twilight anyway lol

i would think that if scum ogml did intend to hammer however that elmo would probably fight a bit more and get some last minute distancing in. just rolling over and dying doesnt help scum whatsoever
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

In post 911, CheekyTeeky wrote:Didn't you say Joda was obv town?
That was me that said that.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 916, Katyusha wrote:? this looks like a real scumread and given ogml's posting rate (high content posts at a low rate) it makes sense that his trajectory worked out that way
Intent to hammer + first scum read is awful convenient don't ya think?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 917, Sleepless Assassin wrote:
In post 911, CheekyTeeky wrote:Didn't you say Joda was obv town?
That was me that said that.

I think I'm beyond overthinking this now. Gut says Joda and Schism. Logic says OGML.

You guys decide
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by Katyusha »

he was anti-joda lynch as well, it makes complete sense to me he'd scumread elmo as town here (as much as it would also make sense for his scum persona to double bus!)

so
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by Katyusha »

In post 919, CheekyTeeky wrote:I think I'm beyond overthinking this now. Gut says Joda and Schism. Logic says OGML.
funny how i feel the opposite in that logically it feels like joda and gutwise it feels like ogml
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:42 am

Post by Almost Chara »

VOTE: OGML
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:45 am

Post by momo »

I believe that's a lynch, flip coming momentarily
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:49 am

Post by momo »

ogml role pm
Mafia Goon

Welcome,
Chip Butty
ohgodmylife. You are a Mafia Goon.
Abilities:

Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners here [QuickTopic link].
Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partners may perform the factional kill.

Win condition:

You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

I, your mod momo, welcome you to an excellent game. Please reply to confirm. You will receive access to the mafia PT shortly.

Congrats to the town for winning the game
1. Almost Chara (IC)
2. Sleepless Assassin (Doctor)
3. CheekyTeeky (VT)
4. Katyusha (VT)
5. Jodaxq VT
And the rest of the town whose roles you already know...feel free to discuss
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now

Return to “Completed Open Games”