Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 774, Almost Chara wrote:It seems to me that you did. ;)
I was not around at the time to do so.

I was not trying to clear myself by this statement, either. All I'm saying is that a scum-Sleepless would have voted Elmo there.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Almost Chara »

A better move for Scum!Sleepless would have been to vote Cy, especially with OGML already voting there.

I mean, if SA is Scum them OGML is Town and that was a nonsensical move by SA. However, if SA is Town and OGML is scum I can see why a vote on Cy is better than one on Elmo (because of the roles).

I also have a reference most people will consider null, and that's the flipped SK reads.
In post 291, havingfitz wrote:Town - me and AC
Lean town - Schism...Sleepless....maybe dave and Chip.
Null/Suspect - NSG, Assembler. Voyc, Elmo
Scum/anti-town - Jodax, Tone
Why was fitz shot? It wasn't over cy (the only player he didn't include in this listm but mentioned later here..)
In post 308, havingfitz wrote:cytheflyguy. 14 posts. 9 of which could be deleted without effecting his contribution at all. Has left a lazt pressure vote on me for 9 days...hasn't posted in here in quite a while and I think is also (iirc) guilty of being active elsewhere. null-scum.
So, an explicit SR on you & Tone, a Scum lean on cy and an initial suspicion on Elmo that later turned into a slight TR.

Knowing fitz, he would not shoot his explicit SRs, so he shot NSG. dave shot Tone (he genuinely hated them and probably thought they were scum). Mafia shot fitz. WHY? Of the living slots he had SA, Kat & OGML as Town Leans, and Cheeky as a null/suspect, and Joda as Scum.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Katyusha »

If fitz was aiming for scum wouldn’t he shoot joda or tone

if I’m understanding Dave correctly he has doubts about fitz after assmbler’s flip

maf => nsg
sk => tone
vig => fitz

makes the most sense to me
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

No. SK!Fitz doesn't shoot someone he expressed and explicit SR on.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Katyusha »

oh nvm I misread what you said about fitz

I think he could still shoot tone though because he might not have been honest w his reads and the argument where MOMOMAN confirmed tone as town by accident made sense

Pedit: yeah just realized
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Katyusha »

Unless your argument is he’s trying to not connect himself to the kill
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

Well, I've just recently won a game as a SK, and you do NOT shoot someone that could be tracked back to you. You make cases on them by day and get them lynched instead. (At least that's how I did it) ;)

P-edit: Yes. Fitz plays SK more or less like I do.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Katyusha »

Man tone was an awful vig even if you found them annoying
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 778, Almost50 wrote:No. SK!Fitz doesn't shoot someone he expressed and explicit SR on.
In post 781, Almost50 wrote:Well, I've just recently won a game as a SK, and you do NOT shoot someone that could be tracked back to you. You make cases on them by day and get them lynched instead. (At least that's how I did it) ;)

P-edit: Yes. Fitz plays SK more or less like I do.
And it's nice we lynched Elmo already so she won't have to suffer my numerous hydra slips. :lol:
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 419, davesaz wrote:I didn't really approve of the D1 lurker lynch,
and thought there was a chance Fitz might be town until I saw the flip
In post 422, davesaz wrote:Saying I didn't approve of a policy lynch meant that
I had a bona fide scumread on Tone. Kinda disappointed that I was wrong there
Dave definitely shot Tone and didn't shoot fitz. Fitz didn't shoot himself either, so fitz was definitely shot by Mafia.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:15 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Jodaxq

Ok going with AC here. Schism seems town enough today so if this is wrong Idk who's next like Sleepless was pushing Elmo all D1 and 2 which would be weird if he did that as scum imo.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:20 am

Post by momo »

Votecount 3.5 #Activity is coming back up

Game has less than half of original players...game more active than ever before

Votes:

Jodaxq (2): Almost Chara, CeekyTeeky
Katyusha (1): Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin (1): Katyusha

Not Voting:
OhGodMyLife, Jodaxq

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

Note:New format for deadline... 14 -(n-1) days

(expired on 2018-01-28 18:38:58)
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

@hydra

You argued earlier that Fitz shot Tone. You did so in 541 and 556.

Fitz also explicitly said he did NOT scum read Tone. He said so in 312. In the reads list you quoted, he explicitly said scum/anti-town which implies that he doesn't think Tone is scum but is just anti-town. That sounds the exact kind of person he would want to NK.

You are making a ton of assumptions in your tunneling.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Almost Chara »

@Joda: Back then I didn't know dave was the Vig, and I hadn't ISO'd him to see whom he shot. I'm now updating upon new info.

I don't care whether fitz SR'd Tone or just disliked him. fitz simply doesn't shoot his explicit "dislikes" as SK. He may do it as Vig, but not as SK. As SK he would shoot from his unsure/suspect pool.

I'll only admit I'm wrong here if you can confirm to me Mafia didn't shoot fitz.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

In post 760, Almost Chara wrote:Also, Schism going all gung-ho on us was genuine and least likely to come from Scum. You don't oppose the confirmed Town player like that from the get go. Go read what Schism had o say during the peak of his rampage and tell me how you think this could've come from Scum at all.

P-edit: But it could potentially end the game TODAY.
Sure you do. You know why? It
looks town
. And in reality it does nothing to hurt you as scum. The IC has no real power aside from being confirmed. So it's low risk, high reward. Although I'd argue schism buddied you more than opposed you overall.
kat wrote: Scum, say SA, claims “i’m the roleblocker and i roleblocked ogml so he’s town”
Doctor or rb ccs and outs SA as scum here (SA is confscum if ogml is the cc)
Why couldn't the counter claim come from scum?
jod wrote: It would have been very suspicious for anyone to have avoided that wagon at the time.
RL almost prevented me from re-voting Elmo, actually. I worked 56 hours in an 80 hour period that included deadline. If I hadn't made it to the thread and anyone called it suspicious, let's just say I wouldn't have been happy with that person.
jod wrote: All I'm saying is that a scum-Sleepless would have voted Elmo there
No, I would have pointed out that deadline had already passed and acted upset that we didn't get a Lynch through and not bothered voting.

________

Let me think on the power role claiming before I give my opinion on it.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:27 am

In post 768, Almost Chara wrote:OK, whatever. My point was we have my slot and we could have another conf!Townie today. If a CC occurred it confirms everyone else and locks the game. If not, then we still lynch from the other 4 and we are guaranteed at least one conf!Townie to be alive tomorrow.

With no claim today, the CC is more realistic in a 4-player MyLo because it sill give Scum the chance to win. Today the CC will definitely lock the game in our favour, regardless of whom we lynch first.
So if they were to counterclaim today, scum would be lynched today or tomorrow. Do it in 4p with you still alive and their odds are 50%, the same as if they let the power role go uncountered and become confirmed town. So the only thing staying hidden accomplishes is stopping you from being NK'd if it's a doc and if this is the last night, it accomplishes that anyway. Problem is, it eliminate any no Lynch as a possible play at 4p because you'd be the NK. I'm not sure what to think still. Ugh.

Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 788, Almost Chara wrote:@Joda: Back then I didn't know dave was the Vig, and I hadn't ISO'd him to see whom he shot. I'm now updating upon new info.

I don't care whether fitz SR'd Tone or just disliked him. fitz simply doesn't shoot his explicit "dislikes" as SK. He may do it as Vig, but not as SK. As SK he would shoot from his unsure/suspect pool.

I'll only admit I'm wrong here if you can confirm to me Mafia didn't shoot fitz.
What about if I flip town? It seems like your conclusion is that Mafia shot Fitz so therefore I am mafia. If I'm not mafia, does that change your opinion? If it doesn't, then why is this argument even relevant?

Also, if I'm mafia, why would I shoot the person who I explicitly scum read the hardest and who had the second biggest wagon on D1? That seems stranger to me than Fitz shooting someone he disliked or thought was anti-town.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Katyusha »

In post 789, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Why couldn't the counter claim come from scum?
it could but it's an equally bad play unless AC is alive or the other two townies are literally unlynchable
Jodaxq wrote:
In post 788, Almost Chara wrote:@Joda: Back then I didn't know dave was the Vig, and I hadn't ISO'd him to see whom he shot. I'm now updating upon new info.

What about if I flip town? It seems like your conclusion is that Mafia shot Fitz so therefore I am mafia. If I'm not mafia, does that change your opinion? If it doesn't, then why is this argument even relevant?

Also, if I'm mafia, why would I shoot the person who I explicitly scum read the hardest and who had the second biggest wagon on D1? That seems stranger to me than Fitz shooting someone he disliked or thought was anti-town.
hey joda how about instead of trying to articulate it like that why dont you explain why sleepless is scum

like i think that's important to consider still but
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:47 pm

Oh wait I just read that again. Your scenario would be OGML counterclaiming after I confirm him as town. So you're right on that one.

Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 792, Katyusha wrote:
In post 789, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Why couldn't the counter claim come from scum?
it could but it's an equally bad play unless AC is alive or the other two townies are literally unlynchable
Jodaxq wrote:

hey joda how about instead of trying to articulate it like that why dont you explain why sleepless is scum

like i think that's important to consider still but
He's consistently pinged me in little ways throughout the game. If you look at my ISO, I've suspected him multiple times this game. I've said multiple times that I feel like 400 is a scum post, especially since he was the one that really gave the Assemble wagon legs in 316. His posts today haven't really felt any better, as you yourself have pointed out.
He also didn't push Elmo as hard as he wants to represent. As he tries to imply in 612, his big civ move this game is his consistent push on Elmo. First, looking back over his posts, he always includes Chip in with Elmo. "I prefer Elmo and Chip," "Elmo is my strongest scum read but Chip is second," "Schism is third behind Elmo and Chip..." He was never super all-in on Elmo and always left the door open for someone else to be lynched.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:40 pm

I've played enough mafia to know you don't always get your first choice. I would have been almost as satisfied lynching chip. Schism was a pretty distant third but much better than lynching a town read. My vote was also always on Elmo.

Anyway, I can see how this is going to go. Without a shake up, we Lynch jod who I am townreading unless some momentum picks up on my own wagon. And I can't say for sure that it makes sense for me to stay hidden. I've been torn since it was brought up.

I'm the doc. Obviously, I've been on almost chara since the beginning.

When I first read almost charas suggestion about claiming, my thought was that his comment about at least having one confirmed town made no sense because I could guarantee that anyway by protecting him without claiming. However, when I was about to use numbers to prove it to be a bad move, I realized that in 4p, we have a 50% chance of lynching scum whether they let me go uncountered and become confirmed or choose to counterclaim so it just comes down to whether they want to go against me or the VT.

So barring a counterclaim, let's move on from this distraction and Lynch kat.

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Sleepless how do you feel about the Chip slot now?
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:00 pm

I'm less convinced OGML is scum now than I was that chip was scum before only because of OGML's comment about Elmo and cy both being scum and the fact that schism/kat looks more like a buddy in Elmo and Cy's ISOs than OGML/chip. Kat's hammer also felt more like a show for town cred than a town mindset.

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:14 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok well I say Joda today and schism/kat at LYLO if Joda is wrong. I don't see us getting the numbers for a schism lynch with AC not wanting us to go there. I'm happy to lynch either of those 2 today.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:24 pm

I really don't see jod being scum. Would it really make sense for scum jod to keep throwing shade my way when I've been townreading her all game? Does any of her day 1 play make sense for scum? Does she make ANY sense at all as scum with either of the two flipped scum? I say no to all of that. I'd much rather Lynch kat.

Return to “Completed Open Games”