momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Open 706: C9++

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by momo »

Welcome to Open:706 C9++

General Gameplay and Etiquette

1. You may not quote private Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
2. There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it. Mafia members and werewolves may communicate at night and during the confirmation stage, but only in the PT specified in your role PM.
3. Private Topics will be released after the game ends. Do not post anything that you do not want revealed after the game ends. All rules still apply in PTs unless explicitly mentioned (for example, in some PTs such as Mafia/hydra PTs you may quote private Moderator-supplied information).
4. You are forbidden from talking about any other ongoing games in any thread.
5. Do not edit posts, even if you have the power to do so. If a post needs editing (e.g. incorrect tags or a duplicate post) tell me and I will do it.
6. Rule violations will be dealt with according to their severity, up to and including a Modkill. I may also ban you from my future games
7. Provable randomness is not permitted. You will not be allowed to use the dice tags.
8. All normal Mafia rules apply.
9. Follow the spirit of the rules. Using loopholes to get past the rules will be treated on a case-by-case basis.

Voting, Deadlines, and Player Death

1. A simple majority of all living members must agree on one person for a lynch to occur prior to deadline. The number of players required to lynch will be in all vote counts.
2. Once you have reached a simple majority no further votes or unvotes count.
3. Once a player is lynched the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; all players including the one who was lynched may continue to post during twilight.
4. As I will be using an automatic vote counter, all votes must be in the proper vote tags with the user's full name to be counted, like so: VOTE: momo
5. As I will be using an automatic vote counter, all unvotes must be in the proper unvote tags with the user's full name to be counted, like so: UNVOTE: momo
6. You may Vote: No Lynch - a simple majority of these vote types are required to send the game to Night phase without a lynch.
7. This game will have two week day deadlines. At deadline, no lynch will occur if no majority has been reached. Deadline extensions will only be given in extreme circumstances.
8. This game will have 48 hour night deadlines.
9. Prods may be issued at any point after a player has not posted for 48 hours. At any point, players may request a prod if a user has gone past 48 hours. Only on pdoge allowed.
10. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging.
11. Dead players may not post in the main thread. "Bah" posts are not permitted.
12. If you have a role with a Night action your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM or relevant QuickTopic by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions.
13. Any player with a Night action may instead submit a “No Action” PM to let the Mod know that you do not want to perform your expected action that Night phase. This is greatly appreciated if you plan not to perform an action.
14. If 3 days have a No Lynch, I will allow everyone to vote privately whether they want a draw. If everyone unanimously wants a draw,
the game will end in a draw. Otherwise, I will use plurality mechanics to force a lynch to occur.

Miscellaneous/Mechanics

This color text
is reserved for the mod. Do not use it. No invisible/small text is allowed, nor is cryptography. All text must be at least this large.
2. Please bold all requests to the mod so that they are not missed.
3. Have fun and treat this like the game it is.

Links for auto vote counter

Spoiler: links
linksDay 1 Post
Day 2 Post
Last edited by momo on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by momo »

The Setup

-As you (hopefully) know, this is a C9++ game
-This setup uses a Daystart
-Serial Killer chooses Investigation Immunity or 1-shot BP pregame.
-Cops are guaranteed to be sane
-Cops get results in the form of Town/Antitown or Innocent/Guilty - SK's show up as Antitown/Guilty unless they have Inv-Immunity.
-Innocent Child is revealed at the start of Day 1 by the mod
-Doctors prevent one night kill.
-Kills are indistinguishable - do not use varying flavour for Mafia, Vigilante or Serial Killer night kills.
-Mafia Roleblocker cannot kill AND block in the same night.

More information can be found on the wiki page for this setup

I wish you all good luck, the game will start when 9 out of 13 players confirm their role pm.

Spoiler: role pms
Vanilla Townie
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Vanilla Townie.
Abilities:

Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.
Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Town Cop
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Cop.
Abilities:

Each night phase, you may investigate one player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Town, Antitown or No Result.
Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Town 1-Shot Cop
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town 1-Shot Cop.
Abilities:

Once at night, you may investigate a player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Town, Antitown or No Result.
Win condition:

Town Doctor
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Doctor.
Abilities:

Each night phase, you may protect one player in the game from one nightkill.
Win condition:

Town 1-Shot Doctor
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town 1-Shot Doctor.
Abilities:

Once at night, you may protect a player in the game from one nightkill.
Win condition:

Town Vigilante
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Vigilante.
Abilities:

Each night, you may select a player in the game to target for a nightkill.
Win condition:

Town 1-Shot Vigilante
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town 1-Shot Vigilante.
Abilities:

Once at night, you may select a player in the game to target for a nightkill.
Win condition:

Town Innocent Child
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Innocent Child.
Abilities:

At the start of Day 1, the moderator of the game will announce you as an Innocent Child, confirming you as town.
Win condition:

Town Mason
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Mason along with your partner(s) [Player Name] (and [Player Name]).
Abilities:

You are confirmed town to your mason partner(s) and vice versa. You are permitted to talk to your partner(s) during pregame and at nights in this [quicktopic].
Win condition:

Town Roleblocker
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Roleblocker.
Abilities:

Each night, you may select a player in the game to roleblock. They will not be able to perform an action at night if they have one.
Win condition:

Town 1-Shot Roleblocker
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town 1-Shot Roleblocker.
Abilities:

Once at night, you may select a player in the game to roleblock. They will not be able to perform an action on this night if they have one.
Win condition:

Mafia Goon
Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Goon, along with your partner(s), [Player Name] (and [Player Name]).
Abilities:

Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners here [QuickTopic link].
Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partners may perform the factional kill.
Win condition:

You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Mafia Roleblocker
Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Roleblocker, along with your partner(s), [Player Name] (and [Player Name]).
Abilities:

Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners here [QuickTopic link].
Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partners may perform the factional kill.
Roleblock: Each night phase, you individually may perform a roleblock on another player in the game. You cannot block and kill in the same night.
Win condition:

You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Mafia Godfather
Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Godfather, along with your partner(s), [Player Name] (and [Player Name]).
Abilities:

Investigation Immunity: You appear innocent to Cop investigations.
Win condition:

Serial Killer
Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Serial Killer.
Abilities:

Pregame you must choose to be either Investigation Immune or 1-Shot Bulletproof.
Each night phase, you may select a player in the game to nightkill.
Win condition:

You win when you are the last player alive or nothing can prevent this from occurring.
Last edited by momo on Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by momo »

Player List

northsidegal

Assemblerotws

davesaz
Elmo TeH AzN
Chip Butty
havingfitz

Schism
Sleepless Assassin
CheekyTeeky
Voyc

Jodaxq
xXTonereaderXx

cytheflyguy
Almost Chara
Last edited by momo on Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by momo »

So far, 8 of the 13 players have confirmed. 9 are required to start the game. 1 more people!

EDIT: 9 of 13 players have confirmed. The game will be starting momentarily!!!
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by momo »

Almost Chara is a mod confirmed innocent child
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by momo »

Votecount 1.1 Daystart

Welcome to the Game!

Votes

Nobody as of yet

Not Voting
: northsidegal, Assemblerotws, davesaz, Elmo TeH AzN, Chip Butty, havingfitz, Schism, Sleepless Assassin, Voyc, Jodaxq, xXTonereaderXx, cytheflyguy, Almost Chara

(expired on 2018-01-01 22:49:29)
Last edited by momo on Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by northsidegal »

VOTE: almost chara

lynch the hydra!
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by momo »

Votecount 1.2 #TimelyVoteconts

Didn't think you would see another votecount this quick did you???? I care about this game more than any mod you have ever seen. Nah, I just did it for the memes.

Votes

Almost Chara: (1) --- northsidegal

Not Voting
: Assemblerotws, davesaz, Elmo TeH AzN, Chip Butty, havingfitz, Schism, Sleepless Assassin, Voyc, Jodaxq, xXTonereaderXx, cytheflyguy, Almost Chara

(expired on 2018-01-01 22:49:29) until deadline
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

VOTE: Almost Chara

I really dont like hydras. They confuse me.
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Voyc
Voyc
Goon
Voyc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Voyc »

VOTE: Sleepless Assassin
You can't trust someone with assassin in their name. :shifty:
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

VOTE: Elmo TeH AzN

This name will never not confuse me.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

VOTE: Elmo TeH Azn

FoS North

Should I tell them?

I have fixed your vote tags. From now on, please use the users full name and use proper vote tags. This is your first and final warning. Further infractions will result in your vote being discounted. (Not trying to be harsh, it's just that the contrast is much better for me to quickly see with proper vote tags.
Last edited by momo on Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by momo »

Votecount 1.3 #BringsmeBack

In my first game of mafia, which was; coincidentally, a C9++, I had no idea what I was doing. I signed up for a central park game because I didn't know what a newbie game was. To act like I was an alt and not a noob, I pretended to hate hydras, even though I had no idea what they were. I lost that game -___-

Votes

Almost Chara: (2) --- northsidegal, Elmo TeH Azn
Elmo Teh Azn: (2) --- cytheflyguy, Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin: (1) --- Voyc

Not Voting
: Assemblerotws, davesaz, Chip Butty, havingfitz, Schism, Jodaxq, xXTonereaderXx, Almost Chara

Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 12, momo wrote:
Votecount 1.3 #BringsmeBack

In my first game of mafia, which was; coincidentally, a C9++, I had no idea what I was doing. I signed up for a central park game because I didn't know what a newbie game was. To act like I was an alt and not a noob, I pretended to hate hydras, even though I had no idea what they were. I lost that game -___-

Votes

Almost Chara: (2) --- northsidegal, Elmo TeH Azn
Elmo Teh Azn: (2) --- cytheflyguy, Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin: (1) --- Voyc

Not Voting
: Assemblerotws, davesaz, Chip Butty, havingfitz, Schism, Jodaxq, xXTonereaderXx, Almost Chara

Honestly I love this flavor. It feels like a mob boss is randomly telling stories about back in the day.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:21 pm

In post 11, Sleepless Assassin wrote:VOTE: Elmo TeH Azn

FoS North

Should I tell them?

I have fixed your vote tags. From now on, please use the users full name and use proper vote tags. This is your first and final warning. Further infractions will result in your vote being discounted. (Not trying to be harsh, it's just that the contrast is much better for me to quickly see with proper vote tags.
Ugh. I'm pretty much voteless then. No way I'm gonna remember to break a decade old habit every time I want to vote.

Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 14, Sleepless Assassin wrote:
In post 11, Sleepless Assassin wrote:VOTE: Elmo TeH Azn

FoS North

Should I tell them?

Ugh. I'm pretty much voteless then. No way I'm gonna remember to break a decade old habit every time I want to vote.
Did you Abbreviate my name?

Permanently V/LA
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:24 pm

I shortened it to "Elmo". Why?

Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Curiosity most people tend to abbreviate it to ETA or something similar. At least from past experiences. Thats all

Permanently V/LA
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

Hello everyone.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:33 pm

In post 17, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Curiosity most people tend to abbreviate it to ETA or something similar. At least from past experiences. Thats all
Ah. So are you aware you are voting confirmed town?

Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 19, Sleepless Assassin wrote:
In post 17, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Curiosity most people tend to abbreviate it to ETA or something similar. At least from past experiences. Thats all
Ah. So are you aware you are voting confirmed town?
Nope I didn't read that far before I saw the player list and saw HYDRA MUST DIE.

Reason simply put Im not a fan of Hydras. I noticed it after the fact they are a town IC now.

Permanently V/LA
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by momo »

@Sleepless Assassin...the benevolent
storytelling godfather
mod has taken your concerns into consideration. I ask that you simply try. If it proves to be too hard for you, I will remember to double check your iso on every vote count to make sure your vote is counted.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:40 pm

How long do you intend to keep your vote there?

Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

VOTE: Jodaxq
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:22 pm

In post 23, Jodaxq wrote:VOTE: Jodaxq
Have you never been scum or am I missing a game somewhere?

Return to “Completed Open Games”