Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:49 am

Post by Kop »

In post 168, Mathdino wrote:Activity is abysmal.

Based on nothing in particular (PoE and lack of a townread), Kop/BigFinn is likely to be a scum pair. I was townreading the lack of activity from their slot because scum likes to complain about absent partners, but if Finn totally siteflaked it's not like mod could've/would've done much.

RedFlavor is probably joking. If he's being serious, is either town or scum actively posturing as much as possible since I kept being like "SCUM WOULD NEVER AGREE WITH MY IDEA" when the idea actually had a possibility of happening.

Yawn.

Can we speedlynch someone yet?
I'm not really complaining about BigFinn not being here, we didn't speak in our lovers topic, however I've only got concerns that his slot isn't able to speak and would rather us not be lynched purely because I don't have any other reads on people, and a lover that is gone from the site. :yawn:
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Mathdino »

62. manrock: How does dicelynching actually help?
67. Mathdino: Cuz it's easy for scum to force 2 mislynches. sheep sheep.
71. sheep: Wtf u on abt
73. Mathdino: I pathologically break setups.
77. Mathdino: The longer the day goes on, the more time scum has to distance from each other and make associations impossible. Speedlynch whoever some random townie wants to lynch pls.
79. Sky: Why play if you're just gonna dice lynch? Also votes should be accountable.
80. Sky: This is basically a hydra game and we're looking for scummy hydra interactions. Also my lover is Diamond and we weren't sure whether to claim.
81. Lalendra: Math is probably scum, I don't like his aggression/vibes and he wouldn't random lynch as town.
86. Mathdino: Lol scum tryna discredit me. Scumhunting is super unlikely to work in this setup. Sky/Diamond could be scum but what the fuck do I know.
87. Diamond: I'm against random lynching on principle, and it's pathetic to say "Those who discredit my idea are scum".
88. Mathdino: Meh, not scumreading you, but not agreeing to a dicelynch means you're not for sure town to me. Not continuing this argument because scumhunting is bad.
89. sheep: Do you have any scumreads Math?
90. Mathdino: We're probably doomed because my ideas can't even handle 1 townteam defection, so we lose majority. Also scumreading Lal/cy, nullscum Sky/Diamond, townread Finn/Kop.
91. Diamond: Your idea isn't necessarily wrong, I just don't wanna play that way. Sheep people if you don't actually care about scumreads.
92. Mathdino: That's what I'm doing.
93. Sky: Town could just disagree with you because it's a bad idea. We should hold people accountable for their votes. And get better scumreads.
96. Mathdino: This isn't a regular game. Evidence shows scumhunting is bad.
97. Mathdino: I know town COULD disagree. Just saying that scum is FORCED to disagree because my idea hurts scum.
98. Sky: Please explain why VCA isn't worthwhile in this game. Also random lynching twice is likely to hit town both times.
101. Diamond: I'm sexually attracted to Sky. [jk, you still paying attention?]
102. Mathdino: Town has a horrible winrate, which indicates standard scumhunting is worse than random lynching. And here's a bunch of math to prove it. And it'd be idiotic for me as scum to suggest an idea that 7 times out of 10 makes scum lose.
103. Sky: Random lynching is likely to hit town on both D1 and D2. I'd take those odds as scum.
104/105. Red: *incorrect math that I can't really summarise because it's wrong enough that idk where he went wrong*. Also scum can just rig the dice.
106. Lalendra: You're statistically right, Math, but I still like scumhunting more. Would you vote your scumreads over what the dice say? Also what are you scumreading people for exactly?
107. Mathdino: *shows my work on the probability side*. Also dice roller can't be rigged.
108. Red: *correctly points out an error in Math's calculations*
109. Mathdino: You don't know what I'd do as town, Lalendra, and ongoing game isn't representative. Also if we had more days, scumhunting would be great, but we have 2, and we're more likely to hit town by scumhunting. Also I'm not scumreading people for disagreeing with me, I'm just not-townreading them.
110/111. Mathdino: *corrects the error in my calculations, but it doesn't change the result*. brb writing a python script for this game.
112. Red: Scum could just not actually roll the dice and say they did.
113. Mathdino: No the forum has a built in dice roller, they can't.
114. Lalendra: But Math is suggesting that whoever rolls the dice not include themselves on the random list. Scum then benefits. Math's approach benefits scum.
115. Mathdino: Yeah but I'm suggesting sheep/Tora roll the dice, not me.
122. sheep: The people who disagree with you could just be town who think your idea is bad. Thoughts?
123. Mathdino: They're honestly just likely to be scum by PoE. Your call on who we lynch.
128/133. Diamond: Let's lynch Mathdino today and then random tomorrow. Probability of hitting scum with Mathdino is the same as random lynch.
129. Red: Math's probably town because scum wouldn't suggest an idea that helps town.
134. Mathdino: The very fact that you can get a lynch on someone makes them more likely to be town, because scum helped you with the lynch. So whoever you lynch (especially if it's me) is likelier to be town than scum.
135. Mathdino: I'm guessing that the town winrate of a D1 scumhunting lynch then a D2 random lynch would be around 50%.
137. Diamond: I'll take those odds. Let's play the game. *says so abrasively*
138. Mathdino: Yeah I crunched it to exactly 50%. Also, rude. I've been giving reads bro.
139. Lalendra: Wait, but sheeping someone you townread isn't actually random, it's only random TO YOU.
140. Mathdino: Sheeping a townread is the closest to a random vote I can personally get. Random lynch won't actually happen.
141. Mathdino: I coded the setup, random lynch wins 60% of the time. If we PoE out a town lover pair, it's 70%.
142. Lalendra: Fair points, but the reason no one is sheeping is because there haven't been actual good concrete reasons for any reads yet.
146. Sky: Okay, random lynching is viable. But do you actually wanna do that? Cuz I don't. Did you talk to your lover about this? Diamond should be less abrasive.
147. Mathdino: No I didn't. And I get that no one wants to random lynch, so I'm doing the closest I can.
148. Sky: Doesn't make sense for Math to be scum if he's pushing this idea all by himself. Also why townread sheep/Tora?
149. Diamond: Sorry for being abrasive. I still don't wanna random lynch.
152. Mathdino: I didn't say sheep/Tora are high quality players, just that they're town because *tone* and *reasons*. I'm sheeping them because their vote is equivalent to a dice roll.
156. cy: This conversation is stupid, we need to end it. Let's take it to a vote. I vote not random lynching. Also Math could just be scum excluding himself from the random roll.
157. sheep: No I'm the one rolling
In post 158, cytheflyguy wrote:I'm sorry, but I don't care if Jack the Ripper himself is coming back from the dead and rolling. I just want to play mafia not Economics Wonderland
161. Mathdino: Let's not vote. My idea already lost. I'm just gonna sheep a guy and scumhunt when asked. Also sheep's reads are shit but that's kinda the point.
162. Mathdino: Also, this being a game of majority rules is exactly why scum wins this setup all the time. Too much scum in the town, sways the majority.
163. cy: I just wanna get on with the game. I agree scum influences the majority, and we can watch out for that as we scumhunt. That + PoE = win.
164. Mathdino: I understand, but a couple scum strategies nullify scumhunting. The history of this setup is evidence that scumhunting is bad. If you have a good scumhunting strategy that's never been tried before, I might agree with you.
165. Red: Oh shit let's have Math roll the dice [sidenote: I never suggested that I roll the dice lol]
166. cy: I'm townleaning Math, not sure on Red, not sure on anyone.

The rest you've probably read.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:12 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

holy shit
i love you :3
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Mathdino »

Also I'm gonna immediately lose respect for anyone who tries to say my last post is actually alignment indicative (and I'm gonna laugh if sheep calls me town for effortposting).

Fuckin bored and if a shitton of explicit IIoA helps move the game on, I'm game.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:09 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Only scum would give such a blatantly biased TL;DR like that. You're definitely scum
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 180, DiamondSentinel wrote:
Only scum would give such a blatantly biased TL;DR like that. You're definitely scum
Hey, Mr. "I hate random lynching, we should be scumhunting" and Mr. "Partners with the guy whose catchphrase is that we should be held accountable for our votes".

You wanna lay down a vote so we can get the game moving?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:12 am

What's the list of lover pairs again?
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 83, sheepsaysmeep wrote:pairs:
tor and sheep
mathdina and amrochora
redflavor and manrock
cy and lalendra
diamon and sky
kop and bigfin
Sheep, can you start posting this every pagetop?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:21 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

do you have paypal
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Mathdino »

this game makes me want to gag

i don't actually LIKE my strategy or the fact that scumhunting is bad/scummy

but i have to recognise that it's true or else i'll probably drive a mislynch :/

we honestly just need people to start voting
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:26 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 185, Mathdino wrote:we honestly just need people to start voting
+1
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 154, LlamaFluff wrote:Not Voting (9) - cytheflyguy, Kop, RedFlavor, BigFinn, DiamondSentinel, manrock, Amrochora, Toranaga, Sky_Paladin
This right here is unfuckingacceptable. Especially for a playerlist that in large part has found beef with me because "people should be accountable for their votes" and "we need to get the game going" and "is anything happening other than a dumb random lynch strategy?" and "I prefer to use actual scumhunting, thanks".

I don't care if Amro and Finn are MIA. This is essentially a 6 person game. If you seriously think you can come up with reads, do it with the evidence at hand and VOTE PLS.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Toranaga »

in respect for math I'm gonna try to read the game and give thoughts and vote someone
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 184, sheepsaysmeep wrote:do you have paypal
hahaha

sheep you're growing on me
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:38 am

Post by Toranaga »

vote: cytheflyguy

sheeping sheep
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:36 am

VOTE: Toranaga

This slot is bad. His lover isn't much better.
“Why was I chosen?'
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Mathdino »

You're either scum or dangerously bad town when it comes to the end goal of getting a majority.

Sheeping sheep is the objectively correct thing to do.

BROKE: Not voting and not scum/townhunting

JOKE: Not voting and scum/townhunting

WOKE: Voting and explicitly not scum/townhunting
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Lalendra »

177 is tryhard, clearly scum

Seriously though I can't believe you did all that, I've never seen someone turn a tl;dr into its own wall, I'm almost in awe
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 193, Lalendra wrote:177 is tryhard, clearly scum

Seriously though I can't believe you did all that, I've never seen someone turn a tl;dr into its own wall, I'm almost in awe
I'm just letting math win at this point

if he is town yay us
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Lalendra »

Fine. I was against the random lynch and the only player pair MD actually seems to have a scumread on is kop/bigfinn, and he's put WAY more effort into this game than I have as evidenced by all of the goddamn math, PLUS the MD wagon is clearly never going to go anywhere so VOTE: kop/bigfinn[/unvote]
p-edit: kinda where I'm at
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Toranaga »

I mean math is very likely town but even if he wasn't
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Lalendra »

ffs. VOTE: kop because apparently, like highlander, there can be only one
p-edit: nah I'm not down for giving up on town, if I'm finally coming around to his way of thinking then he damn well better be town or my head is going to explode
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Mathdino »

LOL

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SHEEP ME OR MY READS

MY VOTE STANDS xD

I'm at this point pretty much 100% sure that at LEAST one of cy/Lalendra and Kop/Finn is scum. I refuse to budge from my sentiments (unless sheep budges I guess).
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Lalendra »

NO I'M SHEEPING YOU BECAUSE THAT'S AS GOOD AS RANDOM REMEMBER

Return to “Completed Open Games”