Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1124, davesaz wrote:Mathdino, it slipped away the moment you decided to lynch the only person who suspected you in your first post of D4. From my point of view as town, suspecting you and being vocal about it is something scum absolutely cannot do. You're never going to be lynched, even if you are scum. When you refused to accept that town!me would (and should!) suspect scum!you to my dying breath but scum!me would never attack town!you (especially with Raya sitting there as an easy mislynch), you sealed town's fate. That reinforced my conviction that you had to be scum getting rid of your only threat.
Beefster did the exact same thing. So did Archwing. And maybe Kotoko but that's prob wrong. Should I have backed off of them?

I ignore what people say when they're on the stand for exactly this reason. Scum will say whatever it's least likely for scum to do in that situation. D1 associations clearly implicated you, and almost all of the town seemed to strongly agree with that.

The only thing that gets me to ease up on people is them giving me better options. I wanted to hear what your take was (on me and others), but you seemed uninterested in providing that.

Also, people seem to think I'm unlynchable even as scum when they just don't have enough scum-me meta to tell, lol.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:05 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

You may be able to help yourself if you make your Wiki page updated, Dino. I legit just took nearly 2 hours to make a consise compilation of all my games so far. And I only had 8 to deal with.

You can look at mine if you want to rework yours but your four lists games I liked the format of.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Beefster »

Wow... I actually won. After self-hammering on D1...

Good work, Jay. You did a fantastic job at the village idiot act... er... whatever that was.

:P

Nice carry. ;)
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Village Idiot? Did you even see my play? That's actually really... Man.

If you put this win in your wiki you better say I literally did all the work.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by Beefster »

You were just nuts on D1. I didn't really follow after that.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by Beefster »

I really wasn't expecting to win, yet you somehow managed to pull this together.
Get to know a meat boy
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

... Yeah guys. Let's congratulate the two Werewolves one more time, okay?

Elsa and Jay are the two best Werewolves we've ever seen. Their Duo prowess is unstoppable. With town could have worked together like the two of them did.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 325, Beefster wrote:I'm fighting a losing battle here and I won't give you the pleasure of a longer day.

VOTE: Beefster

AWOOOOOO!!!
Go Werewolves!
That makes your goodbye message even worse because you didn't mean it, you know.

I was so happy about this win but now I'm kinda salty from hearing that.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:22 pm

Post by Beefster »

As far as I'm counting, you won and everyone else in the game lost.
Get to know a meat boy
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:26 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1125, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1124, davesaz wrote:Mathdino, it slipped away the moment you decided to lynch the only person who suspected you in your first post of D4. From my point of view as town, suspecting you and being vocal about it is something scum absolutely cannot do. You're never going to be lynched, even if you are scum. When you refused to accept that town!me would (and should!) suspect scum!you to my dying breath but scum!me would never attack town!you (especially with Raya sitting there as an easy mislynch), you sealed town's fate. That reinforced my conviction that you had to be scum getting rid of your only threat.
Beefster did the exact same thing. So did Archwing. And maybe Kotoko but that's prob wrong. Should I have backed off of them?

I ignore what people say when they're on the stand for exactly this reason. Scum will say whatever it's least likely for scum to do in that situation. D1 associations clearly implicated you, and almost all of the town seemed to strongly agree with that.

The only thing that gets me to ease up on people is them giving me better options. I wanted to hear what your take was (on me and others), but you seemed uninterested in providing that.

Also, people seem to think I'm unlynchable even as scum when they just don't have enough scum-me meta to tell, lol.
I think you're misinterpreting something.
I'm referring to the D3/D4 environment, not from the beginning of the game. D3 when you're still alive after being the only true obvtown the whole game, I was the only person to actually push you. Others may have offered token not-obvtown reads, but I'm the one explicitly saying those lynches don't make you town and being alive makes you scum. Town does that, not scum -- scum usually let themselves be dragged onto the mislynch bait because there's nothing better going on. :wink:

But in retrospect maybe I can't expect you to know that I'm the
never
say never/always/confirmed/obvious guy.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:37 am

Post by PenguinPower »

<(") | (")>