talon152
talon152
Townie
talon152
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:42 am

Post by talon152 »

Hello all. First real game. Going to be fun.

VOTE: momo
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:56 am

Post by momo »

In post 24, mozamis wrote:
In post 20, JaydragonKing wrote:Uhh... I commented on it too, Mister Beef. Three others (one being Assemble himself) agreed.

But hey, whether he's the fun police, or I fucked up his joke instead, is up for the audience to decide! A prompt will appear, so be sure to check under your seats and vote
Yay
or
Nay
on your company given tablets!

Yay
for him being the fun police or
Nay
being he made a joke and I fucked it up.
this all looks very nervous and self conscious.
serious vote.
VOTE: jaydragon
I have never seen jay act like this...welcome to my scumdar jay....good post mozamis...'

too early to make a town!bloc...wanna make a m!bloc?
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:44 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Have you seen how I acted before, Momo? Because with our previous experience, you saw me when everyone literally ganged up on me for 15 pages and wanted to policy Lynch me despite my best efforts.

When they happens, Jay gets tired of that shit and takes over from Elsa.
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:27 am

Post by numberQ »

Vote Count (1.1)

Almost50 [0]

Archwing [0]

Assemblerotws [2]
davesaz, JaydragonKing
Beefster [0]

davesaz [1]
Beefster
Dunnstral [1]
Assemblerotws
JaydragonKing [3]
Archwing, momo, mozamis
Kotoko Utsugi [0]

momo [1]
talon152
mozamis [0]

Raya36 [0]

ShadedMelee [0]

talon152 [1]
Raya36

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Not Voting:
Almost50, davesaz, Dunnstral, Kotoko Utsugi, ShadedMelee
Deadline:
(expired on 2018-01-27 17:48:59)
Last edited by numberQ on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Almost50 »

Oh, pkease! Not a train on Jay, AGAIN!

Well, at least Jay+momo and Jay+Moz are not valid scum team combinations.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:50 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

I've been told I'm naturally scummy, Almost. This is probably par for the course in all my games in the future.

Elsa Jay is to loud to ignore day one. Or any day for that matter.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:00 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 29, Almost50 wrote: Well, at least Jay+momo and Jay+Moz are not valid scum team combinations.
Why wouldn't they?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 30, JaydragonKing wrote:I've been told I'm naturally scummy, Almost. This is probably par for the course in all my games in the future.

You're "strange" not scummy! Unfortunately, most people confuse the two. You're mostly being SR'd for playing in an unorthodox way (it used to be a problem for me too, and it still is when I play someone for the first time).

momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:03 am

Post by momo »

true!!! I prob should not wagon jay again....

VOTE: talon152

OMGUS

Jaydragonking
Is mafia your only tab open right now?
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 31, davesaz wrote:
In post 29, Almost50 wrote: Well, at least Jay+momo and Jay+Moz are not valid scum team combinations.
Why wouldn't they?
dave, please. We're still on page 2 so it's not even that hard to read the whole thing. Busing is not an option on D1 for a 2-players scum team, and it's not like either is pushing Jay for the fun of it.

momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:06 am

Post by momo »

In post 14, JaydragonKing wrote:Anyone want to bet which scum group is getting hung first? My bet's on the Werewolves. They are just dogs, after all. Clearly incapable of thought and reasoning.

In fact... If anybody here starts showing dog-like qualities, we should Lynch them immediately.
Still though, this could be jay distancing himself/herself(?) from the werewolves..let's just wait and see
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 35, momo wrote:Still though, this could be jay distancing himself/herself(?) from the werewolves..let's just wait and see
I'm not hunting for a specific group over the other with no flips at all, so I don't care. All I;m doing is draw associations between all possible "couples" for being "scum1", "scum2" or "masons1" & "masons2".

Now give me a Mafia/WW flip and I will start looking specifically for the partner of that flipped scumster (i.e. trying to eliminate a specific scum team).

JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:21 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

I also have fanfiction.net open, as well as being on the versus wiki trying to figure out who would win in fictional fights, and watching a reaction video to Dragonball Super episode 123. I never keep one tab open.

I can also make fun of the Mafia Goons like I did for the Werewolves, but what am I supposed to do as a taunt? "Mafia Goons are obviously Douchebags, so we got to hang the biggest jerk we see."?

Help me come up with one, Momo. Let it be a bonding moment in our soon to be everlasting friendship.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 37, JaydragonKing wrote:I also have fanfiction.net open, as well as being on the versus wiki trying to figure out who would win in fictional fights, and watching a reaction video to Dragonball Super episode 123. I never keep one tab open.
You can't possibly do all that simultaneously when you're only a Capricorn! Only a GEMINI can do that kind of multitasking with any efficiency! :P

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:40 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 34, Almost50 wrote:
In post 31, davesaz wrote:
Why wouldn't they?
dave, please. We're still on page 2 so it's not even that hard to read the whole thing. Busing is not an option on D1 for a 2-players scum team, and it's not like either is pushing Jay for the fun of it.
A bus is only really a bus when it results in a lynch nor near-lynch.
Scum vote their partners all the time in a low-risk environment. Surely you must know that.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:53 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Gotta agree with Dave here, since RVS votes on your scum partner is still an option. Now, staying on that vote if a wagon starts up despite having no reason to have your vote there? That's just either lazy town or comfortable scum.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Beefster »

UNVOTE: davesaz
Gut town read on dave.

VOTE: Kotoko Utsugi
Because I feel like it.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 24, mozamis wrote:
In post 20, JaydragonKing wrote:Uhh... I commented on it too, Mister Beef. Three others (one being Assemble himself) agreed.

But hey, whether he's the fun police, or I fucked up his joke instead, is up for the audience to decide! A prompt will appear, so be sure to check under your seats and vote
Yay
or
Nay
on your company given tablets!

Yay
for him being the fun police or
Nay
being he made a joke and I fucked it up.
this all looks very nervous and self conscious.
serious vote.
VOTE: jaydragon

I'll accept the arguments from dave/Jay regarding the momo vote. However, does the above quote from moz suggest RVS? Does moz put the 3rd vote on (his partner) Jay with such reasoning, making it utterly hard for him to retract if 2 more votes were added there regardless of what reasoning the additional votes have?

I also, don't get the "purpose" of your argument, dave. I didn't declare anyone Tpwn or near Town. I only said these were unlikely pairing for one scum team. They could still be all Scum from different factions (Jay being on one side and either or both moz & momo on the other). No big deal, I think.

momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:50 am

Post by momo »

In post 37, JaydragonKing wrote:I also have fanfiction.net open, as well as being on the versus wiki trying to figure out who would win in fictional fights, and watching a reaction video to Dragonball Super episode 123. I never keep one tab open.

I can also make fun of the Mafia Goons like I did for the Werewolves, but what am I supposed to do as a taunt? "Mafia Goons are obviously Douchebags, so we got to hang the biggest jerk we see."?

Help me come up with one, Momo. Let it be a bonding moment in our soon to be everlasting friendship.
Can't be insulting myself now can I???

Ooohh and ff.net...

But on to the reason I posted that question...you once told me that you keep the wiki open in all open games every single time you post..I asked if you were sure and you defended yourself when I thought that was an unreasonable statement

you were town

now, you do not have the wiki open making a post about multiball, in an open game...

this is how you catch scum people

VOTE: jaydragonking
SERIOUS VOTE
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:51 am

Post by momo »

Guess we can bond another game...nothing personal...just my wincon comes first...and for that, I need to catch scum
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:56 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Uh... Because I know the setup already since it's not fricken complicated and they all comes in pairs of two's? As well as the fact that the literal first page of this forum has those possible roles listed by the MODERATOR, so if I do need to be reminded, that is something I always see when I click on this game from my bookmarks?

Momo, your going conspiracy nut on me again.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:02 am

Post by momo »

In post 45, JaydragonKing wrote:Uh... Because I know the setup already since it's not fricken complicated and they all comes in pairs of two's? As well as the fact that the literal first page of this forum has those possible roles listed by the MODERATOR, so if I do need to be reminded, that is something I always see when I click on this game from my bookmarks?

Momo, your going conspiracy nut on me again.
i am...i yam???

true but we need a wagon to get out of rvs and this is a pretty good place to start...

Besides....Just bringing up that game over and over again as a defense is pretty scummy

but since I don't want to get locked into a tunnel again UNVOTE:

Well the only other possible wagon is assemble....

Let's vote him to get him to post

VOTE: assemblerotws
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:07 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Bringing up that game as a defense? You literally brought it up to attack my credibility.

VOTE: Momo

Your already crazier then before. Very different. Also commented that I was distancing myself from the Werewolves... Does that make you a Werewolf yourself? Or are you a Goonie?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:25 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 30, JaydragonKing wrote:I've been told I'm naturally scummy, Almost. This is probably par for the course in all my games in the future.

if people think this is normal for town jay,i'll unvote.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:28 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 32, Almost50 wrote:You're "strange" not scummy!
UNVOTE:

yeah it's probably a playstyle thing.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...

Return to “Completed Open Games”