JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

... I don't know whether to be impressed by your boldness or to wonder how the heck you got to your conclusion, but I'm just going to ask you two questions, Moz.

What was with that quote that served no purpose? And are you on a mobile device typing this up?
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by momo »

In post 275, JaydragonKing wrote:... I don't know whether to be impressed by your boldness or to wonder how the heck you got to your conclusion, but I'm just going to ask you two questions, Moz.

What was with that quote that served no purpose? And are you on a mobile device typing this up?
Well this game has dies of...

Almost like beef and his buddy are hoping that the wagon will finish dying of...deflecting attention

jay put your vote back on beef
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

If I do that, then that means we'll basically be ignoring a read from a member of this community. We will let Moz have the stand before we continue any further.

Oh, and Beefster himself, if he decides to finally get motivated again.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by momo »

jay!!!!

alright...Imma iso moz again
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

*wise words about the importance of patience and strategy that motivate everyone who hears it*
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by momo »

Okay...instead of isoing moz I will be isoing these six users: "So 4 scum in: Dunnstral, archwing, assembles,Daves, raya, talon."

Dunnstral

Lurking very hard here...but he isn't active anywhere else on site either

Archwing

Asking questions putting pressure but not really committing..in fact, his vote is on assemble for lurking when he claims to have reads and there is so much going on in the game

Assemble

I don't like his post about asking math the odds...it's pretty irrelevant (AND OBVIOUS TO ANYONE WHO HAS AT LEAST A 5TH GRADERS MATH LEVEL) and just seems to be trying to get close to / pocketing math...just aiming for town cred at this point...I could see this slot as scum

Dave
...a hard player to read due to his neutral posts but a few nuances to his slide...when he is still handing out some reads (never readlists) early game without any asking, he is usually town...completely meta, but he has a tr here

Raya

Lurker but MOST OPPURTUNISTIC PERSON on beef wagon...worth looking into once her midterms end

Talon

I got nothing
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by momo »

Gonna point one of my main reasons for the beef vote is his push on me...seems a lot like scum going after lynchbait

I am def biased though and prob has an omgus tint

what do y'all think
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Kotoko Utsugi
Kotoko Utsugi
Goon
Kotoko Utsugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Kotoko Utsugi »

On phone, but did anyone else notice how ass almosts read on me is
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 275, JaydragonKing wrote:... I don't know whether to be impressed by your boldness or to wonder how the heck you got to your conclusion, but I'm just going to ask you two questions, Moz.

The thing about Elsa, is that they say whatever I am thinking as I sight-read the new posts; It just so happens that Elsa appears to live within Mafiascum, and beats me to the punch. Lol @ moz phone posting accusation, lol.

Spoiler: Response to Momo
In post 280, momo wrote:Okay...instead of isoing moz I will be isoing these six users: "So 4 scum in: Dunnstral, archwing, assembles,Daves, raya, talon."

Dunnstral

Lurking very hard here...but he isn't active anywhere else on site either

Archwing

Asking questions putting pressure but not really committing..in fact, his vote is on assemble for lurking when he claims to have reads and there is so much going on in the game

Assemble

I don't like his post about asking math the odds...it's pretty irrelevant (AND OBVIOUS TO ANYONE WHO HAS AT LEAST A 5TH GRADERS MATH LEVEL) and just seems to be trying to get close to / pocketing math...just aiming for town cred at this point...I could see this slot as scum

Dave
...a hard player to read due to his neutral posts but a few nuances to his slide...when he is still handing out some reads (never readlists) early game without any asking, he is usually town...completely meta, but he has a tr here

Raya

Lurker but MOST OPPURTUNISTIC PERSON on beef wagon...worth looking into once her midterms end

Talon

I got nothing
Yeah, I don't really dive in too much on D1. I like to survey around and get some prelim reads. I poke at things I don't have strong feels for. Assemble just so happens to be one... and while I can't make him post, I can vote him. That's really about all the power I have within this game. It is one of the sources of the least amount of information I have, and as thus, that is why my vote is there. If assemble was replaced by a non-lurker then maybe I'd be voting Dunn or Talon right now.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by momo »

Sure arch...you got some reason...but lurkers lurk...assemble always lurks...your vote won't do shit...it's just the way it is
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Archwing »

Sure, and that's fine and dandy, but I still prefer my vote on assemble than on Beef.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by momo »

I get that arch...but vote somewhere other than the both of them...vote someone who we can get interactions from...even raya is more scummy than assemble
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Ehh, not like my vote is doing anything on Momo now anyway.

VOTE: Assemble

Zero fucks mode activated.
BRB as Elsa Jay tries to get reliable internet access before joining any other games. Also trying to get gud at Mafia. PS: Sorry for bailing out on ya Dino. Go check out Clownspiricy anyway! Still very fun to read!
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by momo »

In post 287, JaydragonKing wrote:Ehh, not like my vote is doing anything on Momo now anyway.

VOTE: Assemble

Zero fucks mode activated.
Really, am I just talking to nobody...vote someone who actually might respond
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Beefster »

I am thinking more clearly now. probably.

VOTE: momo
I think he's playing dumb on #100 and #127. wtf on #270. demands jay put their vote on me on #276
That's all for now.

fos: A50 for misrepresenting Archwing.
fos: JaydragonKing for being self-conscious about perceived alignment and voting/omgusing everybody like a force of chaos.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by momo »

In post 289, Beefster wrote:I am thinking more clearly now. probably.

I think he's playing dumb on #100 and #127. wtf on #270. demands jay put their vote on me on #276
That's all for now.

fos: JaydragonKing for being self-conscious about perceived alignment and voting/omgusing everybody like a force of chaos.
Well...whatever

okay..ppl actually reading and those that actually know me, is beef playing scummy right now or what
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Dino is the one who said I'm the King of OMGUS. I can't disappoint senpai and his high expectations.

Your FoS on Almost is noted however, Beef.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by momo »

Jay is king of omgus

momo of paranoia

a50 of judgy jokes

math of setup spec

assemble of lurking

we should have one for everyone by the time time the game is up
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 289, Beefster wrote:I am thinking more clearly now. probably.

That's all for now.

Man, you make it really hard to advocate against your wagon. Pretty sure this is one of the worst posts in this thread. Momo is 100% not today's lynch. A50 explained the alleged misrep on me. What you've described is literally how Jay plays. It's like you didn't really read.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by mozamis »

my touchpad/mouse on laptop is dodgy, so i have trouble highlighting things/quoting things
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 293, Archwing wrote:Pretty sure this is one of the worst posts in this thread. Momo is 100% not today's lynch. A50 explained the alleged misrep on me. What you've described is literally how Jay
yeah agree.
i wonder if Math is lucky/bussing - as in his case is for shit, but he is right?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Mathdino »

my case is awesome

tbh he's probably town because almost all my d1 lynches are town (tbh everyone is probably town) but if i'm right i'm gonna be so badass

speedlynch before the masons/monks out themselves let's go guys

declare intent
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 292, momo wrote:a50 of judgy jokes
Here's a "judgy joke" for you:

At the height of a political corruption trial, the prosecuting attorney attacked a witness. "Isn't it true," he bellowed, "that you accepted five thousand dollars to compromise this case?"
The witness stared out the window as though he hadn't hear the question.

"Isn't it true that you accepted five thousand dollars to compromise this case?" the lawyer repeated.
The witness still did not respond.

Finally, the judge leaned over and said, "Sir, please answer the question."
"Oh," the startled witness said, "I thought he was talking to you."

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by mozamis »

VOTE: beefster

his vote on momo was ridiculous
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by Mathdino »

oh man was that a hammer

Return to “Completed Open Games”