Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm not against lynching Chill, but I want to see the votes
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:59 am

Post by Thor665 »

Do you think he's a wolf?
Compared to Beef which would you prefer to lynch and why?
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:12 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Votecount 4.2
(2)
Beefster - voted by: Not_Mafia, Tchill13.
(1)
Espeonage - voted by: Montosh.
(1)
Montosh - voted by: Beefster.
(1)
Tchill13 - voted by: Espeonage.

(1)
Not voting: Thor665.

With 6 players alive, 4 votes are needed for a majority. Only 3 votes are needed for a no lynch.

Day 4 ends in (expired on 2018-03-28 17:45:00)
I mostly just lurk now.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Beefster »

In post 1022, Thor665 wrote:@Beef
@N_M

How about each of you weigh in with your thoughts on Tchill as a theory wolf also? You're both too quiet and I'm bored.
I think it's a valid theory and the explanations are solid. Korina's meltdown and Tchill's replace in are what's throwing me off.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Beefster »

VOTE: Tchill

I need to finish this game. I'm in too many right now.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Montosh »

This game is dragging on a bit. I'd like a response from tchill to all of the above questions though first.
"Villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged." Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

OK. serious reread of the last 5-10 pages tomorrow.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:02 am

Post by Thor665 »

It's really Tchill that's causing the slog.
Makes me really confident he's scum, but the question is if the wolf read is right or not.
That he appears to have zero supporters feels...pretty good on that score, though I suppose if I was Maf and my buddy was going down in flames I'd at least distance or something.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 912, Espeonage wrote:Ok. Lynching town is really fucking bad. Leaves an incredibly slim chance of a win.

So step 1. Don't lynch town. Do whatever it takes to avoid a mislynch.

Now aside from maths I can end here because the gap between beef and chill is small in the ww stakes. And you are miles ahead on the mafia flip likelihood.

But my logic is that a mafia flip helps ww sort out last scum, so looking at that practically. You dead, ww shoots someone. By then the mafia is p much confirmed even if town dies bc it takes out from the small pool. And then we have a semi solved game again choosing between the ww candidates but now knowing who mafia is.

Look lynching for ww ends in the same coin flip as far as I read. But with much less chance of a town lynch today.

And honestly this is just for the benefit of the other players that want to see the response because now people might vote you. :)
ok. starting reread from here. Why is it beef and tchill instead of beef and montosh for the ww?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 922, Not_Mafia wrote:The main thing stopping me scumreading Tchill is that I can't place with a mafia partner and I don't think he's wolf
as of rn i think montosh and thor are the mafia and beef is the ww.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 905, Espeonage wrote:Lemme digest, but I thought skitter or I were dying night 1 so idk about the kill spec stuff. Possibly trying to distance from the kill.

Also I think Thor WW kills skitter anyway to try and avoid the lynch. But also not overly likely, Thor is better shot of being Mafia at this point.

I don't see Montosh ww either because I think ww's are on A50 lynch wagon. So I think that Beef is the best bet for ww folowed by TChill. Thor/Montosh/NM is my mafia pool in that order.
once again. thor montosh scum. beef ww.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 926, Tchill13 wrote:I think itcle's ar that beef or montosh is scum due to how they're both handling it
In post 927, Montosh wrote:I don't. Can you explain at least a little? Rather than just making the assertion.
In post 928, Not_Mafia wrote:Beef seems a lot more focused on survival than gamesolving
In post 929, Montosh wrote:Right but that's a general scumtell. Why mafia specifically?
i apologize im not used to playing with 2 different factions and should be more careful with wording. I should have said beef or montosh is WW. Both are trying to survive.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 937, Montosh wrote:@thor I don't think Esp's logic post is particularly scummy, it's easy enough to get lost while just considering future scenarios in your head. I think that he tried to justify it with a dumb excuse like "I forgot mafia can kill" is somewhat scummy. Just sorta reinforces my tchill/Esp mafia grouping.
this seems like a stretch. not sure why Tchill/ espe could be a scum team. Seems like your picking from a pool via PoE. That PoE being Thor is your partner.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 937, Montosh wrote:@thor I don't think Esp's logic post is particularly scummy, it's easy enough to get lost while just considering future scenarios in your head. I think that he tried to justify it with a dumb excuse like "I forgot mafia can kill" is somewhat scummy. Just sorta reinforces my tchill/Esp mafia grouping.
also who's the ww? would it be beef? making NM, you and thor town? lol
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 956, Thor665 wrote:N_M seems like such an unlikely wolf to me though, if that was a bus it did a brilliant job distancing him. That feels like he legit wanted that flip.
no way NM is ww. He's more likely to be scum than ww due to his 1st lolhammer. I think NM is town though.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 959, Montosh wrote:
In post 665, Espeonage wrote:
vote: tchill

Hard policy or I replace out.
Damn it. Going through the thread and found this. Given that the Korina/tchill slot was already on a lot of people's lynch lists, this seems like something that reasonably could have caused a lynch, were it not for the A50 wagon. I don't see this as something Esp does to his partner. That kinda screws with my tchill/Esp mafia theory.
Thor665 wrote:N_M seems like such an unlikely wolf to me though, if that was a bus it did a brilliant job distancing him. That feels like he legit wanted that flip.
I sorta agree, but I'm having a hard time reconciling that with his terrible ideas today.
OK NM you don't have to answer the Esp/Tchill question.

I do believe it shows your pulling at straws though.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

montosh not nm
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 967, Montosh wrote:
In post 793, Tchill13 wrote:I'm not sure that wilky is scum.

Why do you refuse to sort anyone else in a game with much more mafia members?
In response to N_M's Day 3 vote on wilky right off the bat.
In post 802, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: wilky
In post 805, Tchill13 wrote:If I was right about laser and bujabar I doubt I was 3/3 on reads.

I'm assuming I was wrong about you being scum.
And then votes wilky only a few posts later, with the pretty terrible reasoning that N_M is town because he can't possibly be 3/3 on reads, and so he should sheep N_M.
In post 809, Not_Mafia wrote:I see

wilky/beefster/skitter/Montosh
In post 810, Tchill13 wrote:What's funny is I would only argue beef in that whole group. I wouldn't even argue it that hard tbh.
Argues that only beef is scummy from this grouping, despite the fact that he is currently voting wilky, a member of that group.

I recall that I tried to get you to explain your reasoning yesterday, but you weren't all that specific. Why the turn on wilky?
ok this is legitimate reasoning to assume im the other ww. The reason i sheeped NM is because i dont think im a good enough player to be 3/3 so by default NM would be town. Then i sheeped NM specifically because if he was wrong about wilky then he'd be lynched next day phase and i wanted to speed that process up.

I argued beef maybe town in THAT moment, but even then i wouldn't argue it that much. Which means i phrased it in a hard way to read. apologies.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 976, Not_Mafia wrote:I don't think Beef is flipping town anyway, I just can't see a mafia configuration in Espe/Thor/Montosh. Maybe Espe Montosh I guess
its thor, montosh.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 978, Not_Mafia wrote:Happy scumday
also thanks for this. Much appreciated.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 981, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 980, Beefster wrote:Also, A50 tunneled me pretty hard on D2, so that would imply that I'm not mafia. I recognize that doesn't clear me from wolf, but I don't care.
Now see that's a good point.

UNVOTE:

I'm not sure what i was smoking here. I seem to have forgotten i believed Beef was ww NOT scum. So this unvote and reason is pretty invalid. I now understand why this caused a lot of confusion and am terribly sorry. Once again not used to phrasing "the bad guys" by two different terms. Honest mistake here.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 987, Tchill13 wrote:Why the hell hasn't espionage been talked about too much?
this is the point where im gonna man up and admit im guilty of "not paying attention" like espe accused me of. apparently I lost my damn mind lol. Just plain ignorance and not paying attention here. I belive this was fueled by my earlier post of believing Beef wasn't a "bad guy". So this should be completely ignored.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 997, Espeonage wrote:Also Thor, sell me on this Montosh turnaround because I don't see it.

The activity under the pressure at the start of the day feels reminisce of BuJ, and as the pressure dissipates, the play quality goes up. Does that not count as scum points instead of the opposite?
the montosh turn around is because thor and montosh are scum.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 985, Montosh wrote:
In post 974, Tchill13 wrote:I was arguing that only beef could be town from that whole group. As in I agreed with the rest of his scum reads but would argue beef being scum.
So you were scumreading wilky, skitter and myself at that point, and soft scumreading beef?
In post 975, Tchill13 wrote:I pretty much just said screw it and voted wilky to help sort NM. NM was right so now I believe NM is town. NM I shouldn't be killed by the wolf.
Yet I am the wolf for essentially the same actions?
I was scum reading skitter and you. I just said wilky was scum to go through with it to get a better read on NM after Wilky's flip.

You are not the ww. You are scum.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1000, Espeonage wrote:
In post 981, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 980, Beefster wrote:Also, A50 tunneled me pretty hard on D2, so that would imply that I'm not mafia. I recognize that doesn't clear me from wolf, but I don't care.
Now see that's a good point.

UNVOTE:
In post 987, Tchill13 wrote:Why the hell hasn't espionage been talked about too much?
1. I'm assuming people are also somewhat on the same page as me here and calling beef ww over mafia.
2. The not paying attention to simple details is the exact behaviour that led to my lynch as miller, which was a wagon spearheaded by chill.

However, Beef never bussed wilky if ww, which is still a touch above. But I could lynch either because it's a fucking coinflip.
no im not paying attention to details here but last time i was scum with a different wincon. That was fueled by a different wincon no by lack of attention.

This time im town just being stupid and i really, honestly apologize after asking you to stay.

Return to “Completed Open Games”