Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I had the Pin/Mutant team locked:
In post 1578, Luca Blight wrote:This vote came when Mutant had picked up about four quick votes:
In post 1210, pinturicchio wrote:Guys, relax, is just a game and I get it, I'm not going anywhere. I'm having fun nevertheless; if I weren't, I would've replaced out long ago, after my first readlist. But let's keep things going: I may be dead, but I haven't lost the game as this is a team game, so go on and push another wagon. Just to be clear: I don't think this "push a wagon till getting a claim" is the best strategy at all. Also, I'm following my own reads right now and put my vote on A50, as I'm really tired of his vig softclaims that could justify his lack of content and voting for anyone who's getting pushed without explaining himself. Maybe it's a playstyle thing, but whatever.
VOTE: Almost50

Given how Pin had been scumreading Mutant for a while at this stage, it seems strange not to jump on the wagon here - surely scum getting another claim out of a townie would be beneficial at this point. Of course, if Mutant and Pin are scum and they both claim VT, both are for the chopping block via vig or lynch over the coming days.
In post 1579, Luca Blight wrote:It could also explain why Mutant was so weirded-out after putting Anen to L-1 immediately after Pin's vote - if he was scum with Pin then I would understand such discomfort on his part.

He said he didn't like Pin's sheeping despite doing the same himself, which is something that never sat well with me.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2018 8:28 am

Post by PenguinPower »

To nominate this game and any players or mods in it, please see the