-------
(1)
: Quick

Not Voting
---
(3)
: randomidget, mutantdevle, Not_Mafia

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2018-04-24 12:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- Eddie Cane of MOMOMEN is on V/LA.
Last edited by Mathdino on Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:29 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1196, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 1191, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1057, MOMOMEN wrote:overarticulation is part of devle's wolf range. yes, i read all the gamess he linked, and this seems to align with his wolf game.
I have no idea how you can read all my games and reach this conclusion... I've always felt that I have so much more to say when I'm town.
except, y'know, you actually reach conclusions? here, you over articulate but never reach a proper conclusion. "yeah, i guess he could be scum, but i think he's town, too, idk." it's like entirely your wolf range whereas when your villa when you overarticulate or make attempts to solve, you actually reach logical conclusions and have the effect of at least decent gamesolving. you act like i didn't read your games in detail like everyone else. i don't bullshit, son.
I don't see how you don't think I'm reaching conclusions? I am...

I've concluded Sando is definitely town.
I've concluded Oxy is town.
I've concluded that regardless of your alignment, I can take your word on Quick being town.
I've concluded that despite some valid points against him, the worst is probably town.
I've also concluded:
In post 961, mutantdevle wrote:if either Ceejay or Alonso flip scum I think the worst would be town based on general interactions (Alonso recently and Ceejay throughout the thread). Alonso's and Ceejay's flips won't say much about each other though.
I've also concluded that you and Quick are definitely not both scum together.
I've concluded that Ceejay is the most likely to be scum on my wagon.
I've concluded that I'm biased against both Korina (now piss) and Pintu so it's not a good idea to push either of them for wagons.

And that's just the stuff off the top of my head. I'm pretty sure I made other conclusions about what certain flips would mean for the alignments of other players.

Also, I've made attempts to draw other conclusions. But, did you know, sometimes, things come back inconclusive?

Like I'm not entirely sure what you are wanting from me here? I feel like you've started this game by scum reading me because you hadn't yet made the distinction that I was an unusual player, so by the time you've gone through my meta, you're conf. biased against me which is hard to back out of once you're in that mindset. I disagree with quite a few of your reads and I'm not comfortable with your position on me but I am getting town vibes from that - but I'm not sure about that. And saying I'm unsure on things like that is not wishy-washy, it's how I play. I'm rarely ever confident and second guessing myself is a regularity.
I mostly just lurk now.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1199, MOMOMEN wrote:the amount of times that i've heard a player say "you can't read me like any other players lol." that's exactly the point of meta, you're not another player. you are you, and that makes you special. it just doesn't make you lynch immune lmao.

- kts
he's doing self meta... Prove him wrong.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:01 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1202, Quick wrote:
In post 1199, MOMOMEN wrote:the amount of times that i've heard a player say "you can't read me like any other players lol." that's exactly the point of meta, you're not another player. you are you, and that makes you special. it just doesn't make you lynch immune lmao.

- kts
i already did lol. his meta is to not make definitive scumreads as wolf, and you can clearly see in his last post he includes not one. i'm glad he spewed his townreads though.

checkmate.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1203, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 1202, Quick wrote:

- kts
i already did lol. his meta is to not make definitive scumreads as wolf, and you can clearly see in his last post he includes not one. i'm glad he spewed his townreads though.

checkmate.
I do not accept "Read this whole ISO from this game and tell me that's not Scum" sorry not sorry.

MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:18 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

don't think i said that.

-kts
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1205, MOMOMEN wrote:don't think i said that.

-kts
I asked for specific examples and you refused to give a single one.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:23 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1195, Quick wrote:
In post 1194, Oxy wrote:That's why it's difficult for me to believe that town!mutantdevle would fail to make that connection when analyzing the wagon
These reads are usually garbage ftr.
Took the words out of my mouth.
Logic is backwards af
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:47 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1206, Quick wrote:
In post 1205, MOMOMEN wrote:don't think i said that.

-kts
I asked for specific examples and you refused to give a single one.
i didn't refuse anything lol. i just don't really care to dedicate my time to convincing you.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Alonzo »

If this is How momo treats his top TR, what hope the rest of us?
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1162, Quick wrote:
In post 1158, Alonzo wrote:That's cool tho, I don't really know much about... Err little Asian children's cartoons either
I got this avatar from the mods on the site as an April fools joke. Otherwise it would be this:

I've only ever seen actual wolves make those kind of posts so that is why I voted you.
Wolf doesn't equal scum, wolf equals driven player with opinions and leadership equity FWIW
In post 1168, Quick wrote:
In post 1167, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 1165, Quick wrote:
In post 1164, MOMOMEN wrote:so where are you at, quick?
With what?
scumreads
Ask me about my TRs. My SRs are garbage at this stage of the game.

Top 4 town rdz plz?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Quick »

In no particular order:

Piss
Pint
Despite all Oxy
Mutant

Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1166, Iconeum wrote:Catching up and posting later today. Have an audit to work with as well, so today could be limited. More activity for sure from tomorrow on!
In post 1169, Iconeum wrote:
In post 616, Quick wrote:Pretty sure duckling is Scum here. I just voted them to see their reaction. Given they went on a sporadic spontaneous posting spree that has little to do with the Sus on them, I think this shows they are Scum.

That said, I almost thing I have enough on NM for a SR as well as a PL so I am going back there. But more votes on the worst is welcomed. I just have to vote NM for the principle of it.

VOTE: Not_Mafia
In post 1129, MOMOMEN wrote:RN Eddie head is about at

{Quick, Sando} - and by the way, if NM is scum Quick is still hard town.
{Oxy, Piss} - If Mutant and TW end up being town, Oxy is likely scum but I don't want him to be I love him </3
{NM, Pintu} - townreads for garbage reasons. Mostly just gut ping town.
{random} - null, but I want to call this slot town for no reason.
{CJ}
{TW, Ico, Alonzo, Mutant} - kill this pool with fire and if it doesn't have at least 2 of the scum i'll be very surprised
I think there is exactly 1 scum in your top bracket. What say you?
Ur scumreading Oxy but are putting him up there because you want to save him for last because you love him. Correct?
You went from top townreading TW to scumreading pretty quickly. In your bottom bracket i'd be putting the 4-some of Mutant/Sando/Pintu/Alonzo.
In post 1170, Iconeum wrote:Hmmm, I thought I removed the first quote. Ignore that.
Still had it multiquoted from catching up as it pinged me. Didn't like the scumread on the duck while voting someone else.
In post 1173, Iconeum wrote:While I don't clear Quick, he has actually been sorting a lot and posting good content. That one quote was literally all the negative I found, which is why i didn't intend to follow up on it.

You have been active, but not sorting. And a lot of sheeping :)
In post 1175, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1174, the worst wrote:I asked who you're TRing BESIDES those two. ;) give me something interesting.

Also fluffing =/= not sorting. Check my ISO, my lynchpool is narrowing which is exciting!

Here's something interesting: I'm not townreading Quick and sando. I think one of these is scum.
In post 1177, Iconeum wrote:Moro likely town. His big entrance pinged me as town, and is obviously making effort in solving the game. I don't agree with his entire readlist though.

Pintu I read as town. Mostly because of how genuine his posts sound. Not really because of the content.

I think there is a TvS in the worst/oxy.
In post 1178, pinturicchio wrote:

{Oxy, Piss} - If Mutant and TW end up being town, Oxy is likely scum but I don't want him to be I love him </3
{CJ}
{TW, Ico, Alonzo, Mutant} - kill this pool with fire and if it doesn't have at least 2 of the scum i'll be very surprised
In your bottom bracket i'd be putting the 4-some of Mutant/Sando/Pintu/Alonzo.
In post 1177, Iconeum wrote:
Pintu I read as town. Mostly because of how genuine his posts sound. Not really because of the content.
So are you scumreading me or townreading me? Inconsistency is pretty scummy, you know... Because scum has to fake scumreads, while town just say what they are thinking
In post 1183, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1179, Quick wrote:
In post 1178, pinturicchio wrote:

{CJ}
In your bottom bracket i'd be putting the 4-some of Mutant/Sando/Pintu/Alonzo.
In post 1177, Iconeum wrote:
So are you scumreading me or townreading me? Inconsistency is pretty scummy, you know... Because scum has to fake scumreads, while town just say what they are thinking
So the real question is why people are looking at him for Rising Star?
I'm actually pretty sure I messed up somewhere, but will have to correct it tomorrow after I get home to my notes.
Stay tuned :oops:
In post 1182, the worst wrote:wow cool, good luck Ico!
with what?
Ico has scum equity I think, Im gonna assume its down to posting in a rush this morning.

Look forwards to you sharing these notes.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:28 am

Post by the worst »

Is Piss by virtue of a Korina read?
or did you find his opening towny?

Also for the record I'm uncomfortable TRing Pint but Oxy/Mutant are honestly probtown

pedit: good post...he refuses to do anything townie ://
--
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:32 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1213, the worst wrote:Is Piss by virtue of a Korina read?
or did you find his opening towny?

Also for the record I'm uncomfortable TRing Pint but Oxy/Mutant are honestly probtown

pedit: good post...he refuses to do anything townie ://
If I am going to TR Ico, it's going to be for the same reason I TR pint. They are trying to make content. Most people don't get it because they have no idea how powerful creating content actually is. Ico just hasn't posted enough to earn that TR, but Pint's tinfoil theories can't come from Scum.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:34 am

Post by the worst »

As a general rule I agree about tinfoil theories. The problem is he's really not basing his content around much fact currently. Feels more like trying to get towncred by being profound, more than committing to his theories..
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:35 am

Post by the worst »

Agreed about Ico. His return shall be interesting. :D
--
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1215, the worst wrote:As a general rule I agree about tinfoil theories. The problem is he's really not basing his content around much fact currently. Feels more like trying to get towncred by being profound, more than committing to his theories..
What you have to look for in the tin foil is Town thought process and Pint is ripe with it. He can't fake shit that well. It's to believable as weird as that sounds.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:38 am

Post by the worst »

Let me re-lens his iso from ypov
--
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 377, mutantdevle wrote:UNVOTE:

I'm tempted to join the Pintu wagon, is there a legit scum case on him?
In post 552, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 500, ceejayvinoya wrote:We need to see more of our lurker friends. Everyone here right now strikes me as townie and us sniping at each other is baaad.
I like this post mainly because I mostly agree with it. I wouldn't say for certain that all 3 scum are amongst the lurkers (due to natural probability) but it's certainly looking as though there is a high concentration there.
In post 553, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 509, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 506, the worst wrote:Ah, what are your thoughts on it?
I'm inexperienced too just like sharing ideas
You all did alright. I was expecting a lot of name calling and "noooo, youuu suck because so and so". Sooo some more townlean points I guess?
This post made me think about how there was a distinct lack of hostility between the worst, Sando and Oxy. Usually, these kinds of arguments can get quite heated and, whilst there was some frustration with each other, this argument remained calm. Now, this could just be because they are all calm people in general, but I'm taking it as further evidence that this was T&TvT.
In post 958, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 618, Alonzo wrote:
In post 613, the worst wrote:as I said before I'm just assuming Alonzo is going somewhere here because his catchup post is dreadful
Il stick with you. You are a better Lynch than Notmafia today.

And tomorrow.
I don't think you should be to so quick to write off N_M as an early lynch candidate. If there's no vig in the game, I'm definitely going to be all for his lynch tomorrow. You either kill off shit posters early or let them live until endgame - and I don't really want N_M in the endgame.
In post 960, mutantdevle wrote:Ugh, the whole interactions with Alonzo on page <26 is making my brain hurt but it still makes me lose a little confidence in the worst. Sando is looking good from it though.

I get the feeling that there's 1 scum in the worst and Alonzo though.
In post 1000, mutantdevle wrote:I'd probably vote Icon if there was explicitly a case on him. Alternatively, if Oxy was on it then I'd be town reading the wagon enough to join it.
In post 1188, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1051, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 1005, mutantdevle wrote:Ladder of town reads down to scum reads:

{Oxy, Sando}
{Quick, the worst}
{Alonso}
{MOMOMEN, Not_Mafia, randommidget, Iconeum}
{Ceejay}
{Korina, Pintu}
What did Alonzo do that puts him higher than half the player list? Why is korina still at the bottom despite the fact that there is nothing to read on her for days now (if you have something earlier in the game that points to her being scum, I'd like to see it)? Do you have anything more concrete on Pintu than "my gut says so"? Also would like to see something on why The_Worst is a tr.

Point out where I've been critical of other people's readlists?
1. His interactions and criticisms of the worst
2. For the very reason that there had been nothing to read for days.
3. RVS scum claim, the shit logic/case against Quick and the slight scum hunting.
^^ Just to say, why are you only now questioning/criticising my read on Korina when it's been nothing higher than a scum lean all game. This just screams opportunistic scum from you.
4. No
5. Because he seems to have a town attitude and has been consistently townie posting throughout the game. However, other's points about him have made me doubt him enough to have this read as purely a lean rather than a full town read.
^^ Also again, why only question this now and not the multiple occasions throughout the game where I have stated my town read/lean on the worst. You're just trying to give the impression that you REALLY think I'm scummy to justify your position on my wagon.
In post 1191, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1057, MOMOMEN wrote:overarticulation is part of devle's wolf range. yes, i read all the gamess he linked, and this seems to align with his wolf game.
I have no idea how you can read all my games and reach this conclusion... I've always felt that I have so much more to say when I'm town.
Some Devle post that catch the eye. Not saying I SR this slot, but it contains a few gaffes that i cant argue against being scum really.
We will definately keep an eye out.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Alonzo »

@Quick

What happens when you apply the piss logic to the other quieter roles? do they seem towny too?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Quick »

@Alonzo, What is your read on Duck? Why did it change?

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1220, Alonzo wrote:@Quick

What happens when you apply the piss logic to the other quieter roles? do they seem towny too?
It really has nothing to do with post count at all.

Weird angles win games. Simple as that.

Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Alonzo »

I downgraded duck from null scum ++ to null scum + last night.

It hasn't changed hugely, I really really dont like his early game contribution.

But.

He hasnt been as prevalent as he was at the start, hes still floaty and fluffy which I rarely TR.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Alonzo »

Shame my MOMO read isnt more popular.

Im gonna flesh it out a bit

Return to “Completed Open Games”