LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3350 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 8:49 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

This game of mine here goes in the well of shame for me because my reads we worse than any game in a long time.

But some things a guy just can't take and being called shit is one of them. I was probably letting that influence my reads too much in hindsight. What can ya do? The ONLY thing I did well in this game was get TR which is weird because I get lynched... a lot. The silver lining is that this wasn't a competition or some shit, so I don't feel too bad about my shit performance here. I blame it on myself basically checking out of this game after Duck was NKed. and engaged Quick is a good Quick.

As far as people accurately reading NM, I don't think NM actually did anything AI (for them) all game. I was scrapping the bottom of the barrel trying to get a read there. I wanted to believe that NM was doing things with Town mindset and I was proven wrong. Basically, I think NM got lucky he didn't get PLed earlier in the game and Town was stooooopid for letting him live so long and I am somewhat to blame for that. I might ISO Dive NM at some point to see if I can spot anything AI in their game, but I am not going to hold my breath on that.

Mutant played well I think. His word count as Scum was pretty impressive IMO. My initial read on him was solid, which just goes to show I have to somehow figure out how the hell not to WIFOM myself into Alice in Wonderland territory... I have thoughts on how to do this, but nothing to share with anyone else rn.

Thanks for tolerating me and not PLing me (even thought I think I had the second most posts in this game than any game I have completed IIRC).
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3351 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:57 am

Post by PenguinPower »

To nominate this game and any players or mods in it, please see the