Post by Nauci »

In post 1498, Toranaga wrote:
In post 1492, Nauci wrote:
In post 1446, Toranaga wrote:
In post 1432, Eragon wrote:
In post 1410, Toranaga wrote:
In post 461, the worst wrote:I'm not the watcher.... I'm a duckling

duh
I'm impressed you weren't NKed n1 with the amount of TMI posting that volxen was scum at that EOD
why would he be killed for giving off TMI??

isnt TMI bad?
knowing volxen is scum requires one to be the watcher, or scum.
are

are you a time traveler
he claimed watcher, remember?

so if you're the watcher you might behave like TW
Oh sorry I misinterpreted your wording of "requires one to be the watcher" I get it now and agree
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:54 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1495, Nauci wrote:Not enough time to rally a keyser wagon
In post 1499, Nauci wrote:NO ONE HAMMER DUNN I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF MY KEYSER POST
I'll save you time: I'm not scum.

You don't know me.

I know you though.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:08 am

Post by Nauci »

Finally reading Keyser scum games lol

Subject: Mini Normal 1888 - TwoFace Mafia - Game Over
Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 164, Eddie Cane wrote:you haven't played with transcend much have you
I currently have one uncompleted game with him.
In post 173, Barleycorn wrote:i like transcend and want to sheep him. i don't like reading keyser's posts and get little from them when i do. i also don't like that keyser didn't interact with my
I am currently on this page as part of my catch-up.
I will 'interact' with you as part of my natural catch-up.
I have not ignored anything/anyone so far.
Gosh this post feels familiar
Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 174, Barleycorn wrote:keyser's interaction with dog was weird. everyone reading really far into dog's reaction to the fire wagon is weird.
"Weird"?
I think my analysis on that was explicit and insightful thank you very much.

Lot's of dialogue has been expressed on dog's reaction/fire's wagon, so me sharing my own stance on it is not "weird" or irrational.
Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 43, DogWatch wrote:I'm saying if he's scum then it's NOT a noob scum tell, as evidenced by his past posts. that's just his style of posting regardless. It just initially caught my eye because Lamist in my experience often is a noob scum tell.. but I also haven't played a game in 9 years, so my readings can be outdated.
Yes, I was wondering why you were projecting your newb-scum-tell on him - if you dug up his "past games" this could explain why you didn't follow up with your suspicion with a VOTE. IN general, 'LAMIST' is null for me (I get s/read alot for people thinking my pro-town posts are me
trying-to-look-townie
).
In post 44, DogWatch wrote:Fire has three votes now with zero reasoning behind them.
Can the three of you explain?
We're getting out of the rvs stage at this point.
:lol: The game has only begun.
I think the above can be catorgorized as LAMIST :giggle:
We are in RVS.
Why did you expect those three to have deep/supporting reasons for their naked RVS votes?

In post 54, aronagrundy wrote:Exactly, which is why his defense lacks substance. If it's going to dissipate anyway, is anyone really going to give him towncred for defending your wagon?

I also never said dog was scum. I've wanted to start a wagon and felt like fucking with him
I agree here, in theory, 'scum' will more likely choose to defend a 'townie' when the wagon/scum-case has more reasoning and substance (then they reap the greater town-cred). Thinking scum would defend an empty RVS wagon on town is a bit too far-fetched for me. I'd be more concerned with players defending players at the meaty end of the game.
Is this scum-keyser lampshading how he makes LAMIST posts as scum? There's SO much self meta in Scum Keyser games wow

He's super not shy about town reading/defending scum teammates (Eddie Cane and DogWatch) in this game. It's honestly amazing how bold-faced it is. Even his case on another player is a defense of his scum partner?

Not to mention all the defensive or LAMIST posts almost to the point of gaslighting and misrepping (here, Transcend said the stalled wagon on keyser meant he's scum because scum would love the chance to wagon town-keyser, and keyser says he was making up a narrative because there were multiple stalled wagons. Except they weren't on scary tryhard players like keyser, which keyser actively ignored as transcend's point).

I ran out of words to link to his gaslighting, defensiveness, et al so here are some more because every other post is defensive.

Oh and being suspicious of anyone who scumreads him even a little
Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 288, Barleycorn wrote:what was this case?
In post 289, Barleycorn wrote:i think you're full of ****!
I think I am the only person reading the thread :giggle:

"171 is a scum claim btw"
"i don't like reading keyser's posts and get little from them when i do. i also don't like that keyser didn't interact with my 159"
"keyser's interaction with dog was weird."
"i didn't understand your motivations"
"I'm paranoid he's buddying up to me"
"Excellent. Two obv town here. Massive resistance. Scum would love to run up a town!keyser"
"gerryoat - Keyser Söze (L-6). Lol"

Then your recent suggested/hinted scum-feel to add as the cherry on top of the cake:
"keyser feels slimy"

All items that players were trying to suggest were scum-indicative. I'm so "slimy" none of those accusations stuck :giggle:

[FYI: I refer all scum-feels, observations of suspicion/paranoia/VCA/scum-read reasons as a growing/developing 'scum-case' on a slot]

I think I have answered all allegations on my slot efficiently, with comfortable fluency and articulation :nerd:

I took most offense to the
"Massive resistance"
accusation Transcend was trying to portray.
Keyser do you always quote other people's scum cases of you as scum in attempts to undermine them, because I'm getting deja vu here
Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 300, Barleycorn wrote:ok you're not full of shit. but i don't think transcend is either.
In post 219, FireScreamer wrote:
You are not going to get 6 other people to agree with Gut. You know this and are not trying. Which means you are putting on a show and I wonder why.
would you agree this is an example of resistance?
In regard FireScreamer's point:
- I actually agreed with him there. No one will support your push on player if you're only saying "Player X is scum. Why? Gut lolz." If you don't add the supporting argument to your case you're not going to convince your teammates to lynch your scum-read.
- Plus, Transcend's play this game is an easy playstyle to hide behind as both town AND scum, so I understand the "putting on a show" observation.
I.e keep posting short and cute reads/votes... but not offer anything tangible along with it.
I feel like FireScreamer shared my suspicion on Transcend's intentional null/hard-to-read playstyle.

In regard the 'massive resistance' point:
- Re-reading it, I can see how this could be indirect DEFENSE (FireScreamer changing the focus from me to Transcend)
- HOWEVER, "massive resistance" is still too much of an excessive/OTT/hyperbole expression.

I agree that my lynch was not mass-supported.

However, lack of support does not equal "massive resistance".

Agree?
...or use the term "teammate"

TL;DR of just that one game: Keyser plays a beautiful scum game that's totally counter to site meta. Spends tons of time being defensive, prefers to not bus teammates unless necessary/inevitable, OMGUS votes a lot, shades people with extremely skilled manipulation and questioning, and has a... gaslighty tone?

Up next: examples from this game of him doing these things (that condescending/accusatory/defensive tone just constantly agitated me, even when I didn't have logical reasons to dislike a post). I didn't react to ANY of his American Presidents posts this way, while almost every post he made in that game and this game feel exactly the same.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:09 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 1501, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1499, Nauci wrote:NO ONE HAMMER DUNN I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF MY KEYSER POST

You don't know me.

I know you though.
I like when you post a condescending gaslighty defensive comment at me right before I was about to point out that scum-you does this

I think this makes things easier
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:12 am

Post by Nauci »

Everything about Keyser's pushes and cases in American Presidents felt like reactions and analysis to me, while those 2 games (oh and this one) I'd describe his pushes more as "shading." Oh and for some reason he uses way more :emoticons: and
formatting
I think
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:14 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Nauci, did you know meta can be manipulated?

I think I won that game because I imitated my town meta. I think the whole scum team survived in fact.

Playstyle is NAI for me. You are completely wrong here.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:16 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

It was maybe my best scum game on MS tbf. Great team work.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:17 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Emoticons and formatting are strictly NAI for me.

You need to wake up Nauci, seriously. This is getting pathetic.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:19 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 1497, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1359, Keyser Söze wrote:VOTE: Eragon

Probably gonna stay here for the rest of D2.

Dunnstral vs Eragon wagons competing makes most sense in my reads universe. Not going to give any town-scum, scum-scum association theory until we see a flip.
I may need to go back on my promise.

VOTE: Dunnstral

Sorry mate. I needed more tangible town motivation in your ISO to defend you with. In the end, I’ll have to concede and say WIFOM isn’t going to outweigh the surface level scummy actions in your D1/D2 behaviour. I hope to play again with you, but hopefully it’s in a game that engages/excites you.

Let’s end Day 2.
So after pages and pages and pages of defending Dunnstral, you're willing to do a total 180 for no reason right after I said I am in the middle of casing you?

Really?

Let's be real: that was not a thought out and cased flip on Dunnstral. That was a black and white obvious switch to Dunnstral because I'm willing to lynch there instead of you and even said so.

I can't even see a universe where town Keyser makes here, with the threat to replace out.

Guys, this is caught scum and you know it. VOTE: Keyser Söze if he flips green I'll use whatever non-forum-rule-breaking avatar Keyser chooses for the rest of 2018.

PEdit: Keyser you can fake the things you do as town, like evaluate each players' cases one by one and make nuanced observations, but almost no one can change tone and attitude. That'd be a more convincing defense if I didn't see you as town for a long time and see a completely different personality.

Calling me pathetic and telling me to save my time and NOT case you is pro-town... how?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:19 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1503, Nauci wrote:

You don't know me.

I know you though.
I like when you post a condescending gaslighty defensive comment at me right before I was about to point out that scum-you does this

I think this makes things easier
The only person who knows my true scum and town game replaced out (Kop).

Don’t think you know me through these limited games.

This is me helping you, not me trying to survive.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:20 am

Post by Nauci »

VOTE: Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:25 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1508, Nauci wrote:
In post 1497, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1359, Keyser Söze wrote:VOTE: Eragon

Probably gonna stay here for the rest of D2.

Dunnstral vs Eragon wagons competing makes most sense in my reads universe. Not going to give any town-scum, scum-scum association theory until we see a flip.
I may need to go back on my promise

VOTE: Dunnstral

Sorry mate. I needed more tangible town motivation in your ISO to defend you with. In the end, I’ll have to concede and say WIFOM isn’t going to outweigh the surface level scummy actions in your D1/D2 behaviour. I hope to play again with you, but hopefully it’s in a game that engages/excites you.

Let’s end Day 2.
So after pages and pages and pages of defending Dunnstral, you're willing to do a total 180 for no reason right after I said I am in the middle of casing you?

Really?

Let's be real: that was not a thought out and cased flip on Dunnstral. That was a black and white obvious switch to Dunnstral because I'm willing to lynch there instead of you and even said so.

I can't even see a universe where town Keyser makes here, with the threat to replace out.

Guys, this is caught scum and you know it. VOTE: Keyser Söze if he flips green I'll use whatever non-forum-rule-breaking avatar Keyser chooses for the rest of 2018.

PEdit: Keyser you can fake the things you do as town, like evaluate each players' cases one by one and make nuanced observations, but almost no one can change tone and attitude. That'd be a more convincing defense if I didn't see you as town for a long time and see a completely different personality.

Calling me pathetic and telling me to save my time and NOT case you is pro-town... how?
I have allowed you to case me. . But you’re now scraping the barrel talking about emoticons and formatting. You are diseased with confirm bias Nauci.

Me changing my vote to Dunnstral is not scummy. I have tried to put my points across in a clear manner.

I clearly expressed why I was not town reading Eragon.

It shows my frustration at this game. I’m allowed to do a 180, it’s called being humble.

It shows my frustration at you calling my defence of Dunnstral “shallow”.

This game is only interesting for me if Dunnstral flips scum now. Otherwise, I’m out.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:26 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1510, Nauci wrote:VOTE: Keyser Söze
I’ll take you up on that avatar bet though :]
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:28 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 387, Reundo wrote:I don't really understand why the volxen wagon died down the way it did. The only town points he got was from northsidegal for being contradictory, and while I can sort of see where northsidegal is coming from it doesn't feel like a particularly strong town-read, and the contradictions run much deeper than mere activity. Looking back on it, post #254 is a lot more petty than I realized. I could see why some of the posts volxen mentioned could be viewed as active lurking, but to not put any more thought into players than "oh, they're active lurking, they're probably scum" is incredibly lazy and narrow-minded. It actually feels like he's afraid of contradicting himself, as if scum-reading someone for doing X means he also has to scum-read everyone who does X, and I'm struggling to see how town can be so close-minded. He gives himself a lot of town points for "having reads and trying to game solve" while completely ignoring that 2.718 made an entire reads list, and the least he could've done was acknowledge that fact and explain why 2.718's reads list was lazy/active-lurking/whatever instead of trying to sweep it under the rug and hope no one notices.

His recent trajectory isn't much better either. 2.718 seemed to be his biggest scum-read, but when northsidegal started town-reading him volxen didn't even bat an eye or seem to care at all really, not even an acknowledgement akin to "well, I guess you have a point on 2.178", and he seemed too eager to hop onto a counter wagon as soon as the opportunity opened up. He also said he was going to update his readslist tomorrow on Friday, and he still hasn't followed up on it. On one hand I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was busier than he intended, and I ended up posting later than I meant to once as well, but part of me feels he's just not bothering anymore because the pressure's been shifted to Sesq instead.

Sesq isn't a terrible lynch, but the way it built up didn't make much sense either. It seemed mostly based on their play here not lining up with their town meta, which sort of makes sense but unless their play here is similar to their scum game it might just be NAI. A lot of players have talked about their lack of motivation in this game, and it's debatable how much of this is genuine or just an excuse but it's wide-spread enough to where I can see Sesq just not being at their A-game this game. Just looking at this game specifically, I'm struggling to see a definite scum agenda to their play. I'm annoyed by their limited scum-reads and coasting behavior, but at the same time they clearly don't care about the impression they give off and they're not super motivated to start a counter-wagon, even going as far as to town-read volxen. It almost feels like they're playing to get lynched in some aspects, which honestly does make some sense as a scum play-style, but I'm kind of iffy on it.

Volxen is still my preferred lynch today. I'm not too opposed to a sesq lynch but I have a lot more reservations about it compared to volxen. Toranga/Dunn are my weakest nulls right now, so I probably won't cry a river over their lynches either, but volxen makes the most sense to me right now tbh.
Btw this is one of those posts that put Reundo firmly into never-lynch territory
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:29 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

You don't know me.

I know you though.
I agree that I shouldn’t have made this post (it’s not pro-town)

It’s childish but it’s exactly what I’m feeling.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:37 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 308, the worst wrote:you have me so pocketed rn

VOTE: Sesq

i think i owe E a meta dive, i might have my read on him completely upside down
TW could be scum, taking the opportunity to counter-wagon
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:40 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1513, Nauci wrote:
In post 387, Reundo wrote:I don't really understand why the volxen wagon died down the way it did. The only town points he got was from northsidegal for being contradictory, and while I can sort of see where northsidegal is coming from it doesn't feel like a particularly strong town-read, and the contradictions run much deeper than mere activity. Looking back on it, post #254 is a lot more petty than I realized. I could see why some of the posts volxen mentioned could be viewed as active lurking, but to not put any more thought into players than "oh, they're active lurking, they're probably scum" is incredibly lazy and narrow-minded. It actually feels like he's afraid of contradicting himself, as if scum-reading someone for doing X means he also has to scum-read everyone who does X, and I'm struggling to see how town can be so close-minded. He gives himself a lot of town points for "having reads and trying to game solve" while completely ignoring that 2.718 made an entire reads list, and the least he could've done was acknowledge that fact and explain why 2.718's reads list was lazy/active-lurking/whatever instead of trying to sweep it under the rug and hope no one notices.

His recent trajectory isn't much better either. 2.718 seemed to be his biggest scum-read, but when northsidegal started town-reading him volxen didn't even bat an eye or seem to care at all really, not even an acknowledgement akin to "well, I guess you have a point on 2.178", and he seemed too eager to hop onto a counter wagon as soon as the opportunity opened up. He also said he was going to update his readslist tomorrow on Friday, and he still hasn't followed up on it. On one hand I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was busier than he intended, and I ended up posting later than I meant to once as well, but part of me feels he's just not bothering anymore because the pressure's been shifted to Sesq instead.

Sesq isn't a terrible lynch, but the way it built up didn't make much sense either. It seemed mostly based on their play here not lining up with their town meta, which sort of makes sense but unless their play here is similar to their scum game it might just be NAI. A lot of players have talked about their lack of motivation in this game, and it's debatable how much of this is genuine or just an excuse but it's wide-spread enough to where I can see Sesq just not being at their A-game this game. Just looking at this game specifically, I'm struggling to see a definite scum agenda to their play. I'm annoyed by their limited scum-reads and coasting behavior, but at the same time they clearly don't care about the impression they give off and they're not super motivated to start a counter-wagon, even going as far as to town-read volxen. It almost feels like they're playing to get lynched in some aspects, which honestly does make some sense as a scum play-style, but I'm kind of iffy on it.

Volxen is still my preferred lynch today. I'm not too opposed to a sesq lynch but I have a lot more reservations about it compared to volxen. Toranga/Dunn are my weakest nulls right now, so I probably won't cry a river over their lynches either, but volxen makes the most sense to me right now tbh.
Btw this is one of those posts that put Reundo firmly into never-lynch territory
Yep, I noted 3 great uppercuts from Reundo on Volxen from D1. #pivotal

Spoiler:
In post 537, Keyser Söze wrote:Master Reundo won big town-cred from D1. After his awkward examination of me (once scummy, but now forgiven), Reundo changed up his focus and gave us a tour-de-force in delivering the Volxen lynch. Here are the 3 killer posts:
In post 119, Reundo wrote:volxen - His post-RVS introduction was pretty pointless and actually did nothing to add to the discussion. I get I might be kind of a hypocrite since similar things have been said about my introduction, but it seems even more exaggerated in that the distance between the post he was responding to and his actual post number were literally pages apart and that all he said was basically just paraphrasing what northsidegal said. A lean scum for me.
In post 220, Reundo wrote:I don't really understand the town-reads of volxen. Everything he's posted seems like surface-level scum-hunting based mostly around points that have already been brought up by others, and as a whole it seems like he's much more interested in garnering why player X scum-reads player Y than providing scum-reads of his own. I'm more worried about him than 2.718 at the moment.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: volxen

Yes, yes, scum partners bus, but at the time of reading these posts I did begin to see Reundo as a teammate who was sharing similar thoughts and suspicions as myself. He chose to oppose the Sesq wagon while it was selling like hot cakes (like myself) and hold the course with the more difficult Volxen wagon.

These three posts should at least give him safe passage into D3.

If Reundo is town, they possess impressive reading skills.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:42 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 981, Nauci wrote: - based on vc 1.13 I want to say that I don’t know how I feel about the sesq wagon but am going to re-skim for who became complacent/quiet after the cw popped up (sadly, this is most relevant to Volxen)[/spoiler]
In post 344, Flicker wrote:Votecount 1.11

Sesq (4)
- Dunnstral , northsidegal , the worst , volxen
volxen (4)
- Reundo , Sesq , Keyser Söze , Ausuka
Toranaga (1)
- Irrelephant
[2 718281828459] (1)
- Kop

Not voting: Toranaga , [2 718281828459]

The deadline for Day 1 is 1:52 pm CT on Tuesday, September 4, in (expired on 2018-09-04 14:51:53).

Mod notes
  • - Ausuka has been prodded. She has (expired on 2018-09-02 10:23:45) to post before I start searching for her replacement.
    -
    @northsidegal
    : After deliberation, I have decided to stick to my original deadline extension of pausing at 48 hours until the last replacement is filled (if necessary).
Not sure if I can really evaluate who was complacent during the sesq wagon, but I credit Reundo and Toranga with hard steering it back onto volxen highly unnecessarily, with Reundo having the full credit of creating it in the first place. TW's vote made it officially a flash wagon, but I don't give it as much credit.

I gave ausuka credit because she first joined it in a very normal town empty vote to make pressure wagons manner, and same with sesq, before joining the flash wagon at the end of the day. Not sure if I should give as much credit as I do here, but it's what my gut feels?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:44 am

Post by Nauci »

Irrelephant since it's no longer the weekend: I expect effort posts again! By which I mostly mean, what do you think of my case on Keyser?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:46 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 1511, Keyser Söze wrote: I have allowed you to case me. . But you’re now scraping the barrel talking about emoticons and formatting. You are diseased with confirm bias Nauci.
That was a super minor side note in my overall case. If you want to refute it, you'll have to link me town games where over half of your posts were defensive to the point of manipulation.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:54 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1519, Nauci wrote:
In post 1511, Keyser Söze wrote: I have allowed you to case me. . But you’re now scraping the barrel talking about emoticons and formatting. You are diseased with confirm bias Nauci.
That was a super minor side note in my overall case. If you want to refute it, you'll have to link me town games where over half of your posts were defensive to the point of manipulation.
Defensiveness is not scummy.
I may write a book on this, after this game.

[I will reply to all your points before the day finishes though in ONE post (as a bookmark you can refer to for this game and all future games).]

For now, I'm interested to hear your thoughts on Dunn/TW/Eragon (not me).
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:55 am

Post by Nauci »

=30260]The scum game from Toranga I skimmed didn't really help me read him. Seems like he is active and posts very genuine sounding scum hunting as scum, so my read of him is basically entirely due to volxen interactions/votes. :<
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:58 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 1520, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1519, Nauci wrote:
Defensiveness is not scummy.
I may write a book on this, after this game.

[I will reply to all your points before the day finishes though in ONE post (as a bookmark you can refer to for this game and all future games).]

For now, I'm interested to hear your thoughts on Dunn/TW/Eragon (not me).
I hadn't fleshed out my notes on TW but otherwise commented on all 3 already.

PEdit: GUH the way ISO links are sometimes formatted breaks tags and I have to manually edit them but I didn't catch that one and now it's an ugly post :<

Mmmk it's 6 AM apparently and I should sleep good luck y'all
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:01 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 1520, Keyser Söze wrote: Defensiveness is not scummy.
This is true, but it can be scummy in the context that it was the bulk of your posting in lieu of scum hunting, with the tone you used while doing it, and compared to other games
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:10 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 1518, Nauci wrote:Irrelephant since it's no longer the weekend: I expect effort posts again! By which I mostly mean, what do you think of my case on Keyser?
I'm sliiiightly overgamed but I will answer this as soon as I'm able

Return to “Completed Open Games”