Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3276 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:29 pm

Post by Shoshin »

With one exception, I've had full scumteam solves in every game I played this year by D2. I think I'm doing pretty well for myself, weird to have someone offer mentoring. The guilty on Titus was fake by the way, in case that wasn't obvious.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3277 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 3274, Shoshin wrote:Lynch Godmid.

Go into LYLO with you, Icon, and Pops.

Play the game out.
The day was gonna end in a nolynch though.
Sigh
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3278 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

we should have abandoned the game like D2 when it was clear that no one besides me wanted to play the game.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3279 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:14 pm

I was super psyched for this game and being able to get a win over a fuckton of big name townies but the game got ruined when no one actually wanted to play it.
And then it was ruined for me further when Shoshin's response to me pushing her was to make out of game attacks on my personality.

Shoshin I asked you not to do that after our last game. Do I deserve to be called a terrible person because I'm correctly strongarming a lynch on the cop?
It completely takes me out of the game and I'd have bailed there as town as well.

I realize I haven't been the nicest player but if you set limits I'll respect them. If this is how you're going to interact with my slot I'm going to avoid you in the future.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3280 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:16 pm

anyway, gg. sorry I left, but that's why.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3281 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 3279, RadiantCowbells wrote:I was super psyched for this game and being able to get a win over a fuckton of big name townies but the game got ruined when no one actually wanted to play it.
And then it was ruined for me further when Shoshin's response to me pushing her was to make out of game attacks on my personality.

Shoshin I asked you not to do that after our last game. Do I deserve to be called a terrible person because I'm correctly strongarming a lynch on the cop?
It completely takes me out of the game and I'd have bailed there as town as well.

I realize I haven't been the nicest player but if you set limits I'll respect them. If this is how you're going to interact with my slot I'm going to avoid you in the future.
I didn't attack your out of game personality at any point. You were treating me like shit in the game & I called you out on this. If that's how you're going to treat me as scum, then you're going to get called out on it.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3282 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:35 pm

Post by Shoshin »

And you keep saying I didn't want to play the game when I clearly did & was efforting a lot.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3283 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:37 pm

In post 3281, Shoshin wrote:I didn't attack your out of game personality at any point.
Not true:
In post 1992, Shoshin wrote:RC, stop being a shitty human being & allow people to play the game.
with regards to
You were treating me like shit in the game & I called you out on this.
Please cite where you felt I was treating you like shit as opposed to pushing your mislynch.

And you keep saying I didn't want to play the game when I clearly did & was efforting a lot.
I genuinely did and do feel that way.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3284 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:39 pm

Like, knowing for 100% that you were the cop and didn't want to be a visible player puts an entirely different spin on it.
But you were a lot less present than you usually are and given I was scum pushing your lynch anyway, why does it matter that I'm lying about you on an in-game basis?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3285 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:43 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I read RC's iso and can't find a single post he made about Shoshin that I wouldn't post if I played mafia with my parents.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3286 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:47 pm

Post by Shoshin »

1992 was literally me being treated like shit in the game & me calling you out for it. The words "stop being" limits the term "shitty human being" to the game, as in, you're being shitty right now, not always. It doesn't refer to your out of game personality. When have I ever insulted you outside a game? It's bizarre you'd take that outside the game.

You wouldn't respond to me, you kept telling other players not to talk to me at all, you kept diminishing my effort by saying I wasn't playing the game, gaslighting information, you said I "deserved it" at some point, etc. You don't need to insult someone directly to deny them basic humanity in how you treat them. And if that's how you play as scum, fine. That's called "shitty human being" scum play, because that's literally what it is. You're welcome to do it, and I won't take it personal because I know it's part of the game. But that doesn't mean I won't describe your behaviors for what they are in the game.

I never insulted your out of game personality.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3287 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:48 pm

Post by Shoshin »

I don't KNOW that you're scum until you flip, RC. Until you flip, I'm goign to ask you to "stop being shitty." I didn't say you were as a personaltiy shitty, or I wouldn't ask you to stop it.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3288 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:03 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 3274, Shoshin wrote:Lynch Godmid.

Go into LYLO with you, Icon, and Pops.

Play the game out.
In post 3275, Shoshin wrote:Why do you assume I need mentoring?

You should consider the fact that, despite YOU having solved the game early on, you did a VERY poor job at convincing the rest of the town.
Also lying and shading as cop really fucked town over.

I haven't had a single positive or fun experience with you in any game, so I don't mind the blacklist.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3289 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 3288, Iconeum wrote:You should consider the fact that, despite YOU having solved the game early on, you did a VERY poor job at convincing the rest of the town.
Also lying and shading as cop really fucked town over.
I got Egix/Titus lynched & set town up to win. But sure, I fucked town over. By faking a guilty on scum.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3290 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Creature »

lol I'm thinking this game was mod abandoned anyway
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3291 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Creature »

lol I'm thinking this game was mod abandoned anyway
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3292 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Creature »

Anyway, I wasn't gonna continue to play a game nobody else is playing, hence why I just voted game abandonement.
Sigh
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3293 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:33 am

The game was mod abandoned on D2

When I called for the D2 abandon we rly should have abandoned

I have no idea why we didn't with NSG and Maria flaking, no one else really doing much, Fumukis impending departure, etc.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3294 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:34 am

When the mod doesn't care the players don't care.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3295 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:53 am

Post by popsofctown »

You're probably right here
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3296 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3275, Shoshin wrote:Why do you assume I need mentoring?
Ouch. It's not about you needing mentoring. I've made many of the same social faux paus you're making and was trying to be nice.

I'll just see myself out.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3297 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:59 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 3249, popsofctown wrote:I don't really get Wizzerd lynch, that didn't make sense to me at all.
he was annoying me

RC was clearly unlynchable in a flaking playerlist in day 1 and instead of doing something else or supporting my idea of a cop check on RC in day 1, he kept disrupting the game

Like, you won't lynch some players day 1 if more than half of the playerlist isn't playing

He could have agreed with me on a RC cop and we would have gone elsewhere, but instead he kept disrupting our night actions and etc

I thought his chances of being scum were above random and that even if he was town he would be better dead

I don't want to brag but I would have eventually voted pop/RC by the final day there because I was very confident that NSG was never scum here, but I mean, that's that. It wasn't really a "i gotcha RC", it would be PoE.

I don't buy the "RC can't be read and everyone trying to lynch him is just doing it because he is RC", (and that annoys me) but I also don't think that you can have that much confidence in RC being scum for doing his tunnel quirk that he clearly has done in some town games, in a flipless day 1.
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3298 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:13 am

Post by Fumuki »

by the way this setup is kind of townsided and without GiF nightkilled I would probably lose in LyLo if it was up to me
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3299 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:52 am

Post by popsofctown »

This setup is ridiculously townsided
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Open Games”