Post by Amrun »

Game:
Open 770: Fusion Mafia
Moderator:
Amrun
Backup Moderator:
Titus
Set-up created by:
singletonking for June's Open contest (winner)

In post 27, singletonking wrote:Let's try something fun

Fusion Mafia3 Mafia
10 Townies

Days and Nights are normal until the lynch of the first Mafia Goon. That Night, the Mafia must pair all the players up into lovers, and must pair themselves together. The lovers are announced, each get a PT, and the game becomes Nightless for the rest of the game.
The following modifications will be made:
  • Compulsory lynches: if deadline is reached without a majority, the player with the highest number of votes will be lynched.
  • Compulsory nightkills: if night deadline is reached and scum have not submitted a nightkill, a nightkill will be randomized from the remaining town players.
  • Scum will have daytalk.
Number of Players:
Hydrae:
Yes, 2 heads max.

Player List

Gamma Emerald*
Looker

Saudade
ofrhz
Adorable

NorwegianboyEE

Dunnstral

Aisa
pisskop
profii
popsofctown

Egduf*
Ankamius

GeorgeBailey

Hectic

Hopkirk

Elements*
insomnia

13. Flopz

Bold
indicates confirmation.
* indicates number of prods received.

Spoiler: Alive
1. Looker
2. Adorable
6. profii
7. popsofctown
12. insomnia
13. Flopz

Spoiler: Dead
4. Dunnstral -
Vanilla Townie
, lynched Day 1!
8. Ankamius -
Vanilla Townie
, killed Night 1!
10. Hectic -
Vanilla Townie
, lynched Day 2!
11. Hopkirk -
Vanilla Townie
, killed Night 2!
3. NorwegianboyEE -
Mafia Goon
, lynched Day 3!
9. GeorgeBailey -
Mafia Goon
, lynched Day 4!
5. pisskop -
Mafia Goon
, died of a broken heart Day 4!

Important Game Events

Dunnstral lynched Day 1.
Ankamius killed Night 1.
Hectic lynched Day 2.
Hopkirk killed Night 2.
NorwegianboyEE lynched Day 3.
Lovers announced.
GeorgeBailey lynched Day 4.
Last edited by Amrun on Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:47 am, edited 23 times in total.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by Amrun »

Rules

(References: Equinox, ReaperCharlie, LlamaFluff, Vi, dramonic)

General

• Be familiar with the sitewide rules and guidelines.
  • Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Use of homophobic, racist, sexist, or any other derogatory slurs falls under this rule. Keep it civil.
  • Play to your win condition.
  • Unless otherwise specified in your role PM or by me, you may not communicate outside of this thread while the game is running.
  • Do not quote or post any screen captures of any private communication to which you have access. This includes game-related PMs, QuickTopics, and instant messaging logs. Paraphrasing is okay.
  • If it is not visible to the naked eye, do not post it. This includes, but is not limited to: invisible text, tiny text, encrypted text, and text hidden within tags. Spoiler text, however, is allowed, as long as it is used within reason.
  • If you have the ability to edit your posts, don't use it in my game.
  • Regular and boldface
    dark purple
    -colored text are reserved for the moderator. All other formatting is fair game with the provision that you do not impersonate me or post in hidden text, as covered in another rule.

Activity

• Prods will be issued to players if they have not posted within a 72-hour period. Players who have been prodded have 48 hours to respond in the game thread before a replacement is sought.
  • Players who have been prodded 3 times are subject to replacement without further notice. After three prods, replacements will happen upon my discretion. Prod timers re-set with each new game Day.
  • Posting content is an absolute must. If a player posts nothing but prod dodges for an entire game Day, he or she will be subject to replacement upon my discretion.
  • If you anticipate being away for at least 48 hours, please PM me AND post a V/LA notice in the thread with the expected date of your return.
Pre-Game

• During Pre-Game you will receive your role PM. Confirm by PM, as instructed.
  • Confirmed players will be bolded on the player list. When 12/13 players have confirmed or 24 hours have elapsed, whichever occurs first, the game will begin.
  • Mafia may discuss in their private topic during pregame and at all times, since there is daytalk.
Day

• Days will have a fixed deadline of 14 real-time days. Deadline extensions will be granted only in extreme circumstances.
  • Players may vote to No Lynch; a no lynch will occur if a majority of players vote for no lynch or if no majority is achieved by deadline.
Lynches are compulsory.
  • Lynch is achieved by simple majority. If no majority is reached by deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, a 24-hour extension will be granted.
  • Once majority is reached, no further votes or unvotes will count.
  • Votes should be on a separate line and flushed left, and MUST be bolded (e.g., Vote: Amrun). The same applies to vote revocations (e.g., Unvote). Unvotes are preferred but not necessary when switching votes (e.g., Unvote, Vote: Amrun). Use of the vote tags (e.g., VOTE: Amrun) is optional. Abbreviations are okay as long as it's clear for whom the vote is made.
  • If I think it's a vote, it is a vote.
  • All players, including the lynched player, are allowed to discuss in twilight phase until I post the death scene.
  • Dead players may make one "Bah!" post that contains no game-related content, but it must also contain a picture of a sheep and/or the word "OTTERCOCKS"
  • Night

• Nights in this game will have a 72 hour deadline, and I reserve as much as 24 hours after that to process actions and post the flavor scene.
    • Players who have a night action to submit must send it in before the announced deadline. I accept provisional actions up until the announced deadline, at which time I will use the last action submitted.
    Moderator Actions

• Flavor is for entertainment purposes only and has no significance in the game.
    • If there is an error in the vote count or something similar, bold your concern in the thread. Please PM me for all other issues.
    • Violations of these rules will result in consequences. Pretending to violate these rules will also result in consequences. What those consequences are depend on the severity of the action and on the game state.
    • Any situation not covered above will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
    • I reserve the right to add, modify, or remove rules as necessary. I will notify you of all changes in the thread.
    Please PM me if you need clarification on anything in the rules.

Here is the town role pm:

Vanilla Townie

You are a Vanilla Townie.

Win Conditions:

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Abilities:

You have no abilities. Your strength is your vote and intellect. If a mafia member is lynched, you will be paired into lovers and receive a private topic to discuss in. If your partner dies, you die as well, and vice versa. Your win condition remains the same.

Please confirm by replying to this PM with a paraphrase of your role PM. When 12/13 players have confirmed or 24 hours have elapsed, whichever occurs first, the game will begin..

Here is a sample scum role pm:

Mafia Goon

X, you are a Mafia Goon.

Win Conditions:

You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Abilities:

You share a private topic with your fellow scum: [names].

You have a factional nightkill, meaning that each night, one of you may nightkill a town player.

If one of your teammates is lynched, you must pair all remaining town members together. You and your remaining partner must be one pair; the other pairs are at your discretion. These pairs will become lovers and get their own private topics, and if one part of the pair is killed, the other half dies as well - including you and your partner. Your win condition remains the same.

Please confirm by posting in the mafia PT. When 12/13 players have confirmed or 24 hours have elapsed, whichever occurs first, the game will begin.
    I survived
    Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.