TrueSoulHustler
TrueSoulHustler
Goon
TrueSoulHustler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by TrueSoulHustler »

At this point if no one is willing to lynch Amrun then as long as they don’t lynch me or my Town Reads I’m good.
We always have Day 2 to lynch Amrun.

-TSE
TrueSoulHustler
TrueSoulHustler
Goon
TrueSoulHustler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:08 pm

In post 745, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Speaking of Amrun, Amrun where are you with the rest of your reads?
Probably in their scum chat.
Also do you feel that Amrun could be buddys with Uncrowned?

-TSE
TrueSoulHustler
TrueSoulHustler
Goon
TrueSoulHustler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:11 pm

In post 748, TrueSoulHustler wrote:
In post 667, Hectic wrote:
In post 640, TrueSoulHustler wrote:strongest to weakest:
hectic, doesnt reak of agenda, seems like they are pushing for things thatd benefit town (besides our hang), solid content
clidd, before his tone seemed off but lately hes gone above and beyond effort-wise
aaron, has the right focus, tonal read
-mm
i'm kind of paranoid of being your strongest read here tbh. looking back, does look kinda agenda-ey, you were fine with the confidence in that post?

im gonna have to take a pass on that shade chief
-mm
I slightly Town read simply based upon your reasoning and contribution.

-TSE
TrueSoulHustler
TrueSoulHustler
Goon
TrueSoulHustler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:13 pm

@CSF

Do you think Scum!RooRoo ever appears in an Scum!Uncrowned world?
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

@Cat

You're not necessarily wrong about my play being different. The only town game I've played like this is Radja's Story - Episode 1. It was a micro. I'm on mobile so navigating is a little tiresome for me.

I've had a busy week and haven't been as involved as I'd like. My reads will improve after the weekend when I've had a chance to actually dive into this game. It's up to you if you want to believe that or not.

I don't really understand your whole fake reads thing. With my limited activity time, I think I'd lurk more and not even bother to make reads, especially in this game where it seems like those people aren't really going to get focused upon D2.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

If scumcrowned was real, I'd never put my partner as a scum-lean when they've got no attention on them.

I legitimately think they're scummy and no one has really presented a reason as to why they're not (besides meta, I believe?).
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

@TSH

Could you perhaps summarize your reason for wanting to lynch Amrun?

Although I'm against it at the moment, I'm not really great at reading her, so I'm willing to reevaluate.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

In post 715, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I thought TSH was either town or at best black flag but then this dumbass wagon on rooroo began to build.

Should pinkie be scumreading you here, rooroo?
In post 716, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Uncrowned is still scum. his vote on rooroo is a very lazy “oh looks like I can park my vote here” type of vote with no engagement with rooroo aside from shitposting.
Okay, so you think the wagon is dumb.

Instead of whining about it and suggesting I'm scum because I'm looking at someone who has actually been active, but isn't really posting useful content... why don't you, I don't know... explain why the wagon is dumb? Instead of just saying it is?

We're different players. I'm not gonna see everything you're seeing, and you're not gonna see everything that I'm seeing. It'll be a lot more helpful if you actually explain your reasoning and give me something to work with. The more you go on asking me questions (and then mostly ignoring my answers, btw) the more I start to feel like this push isn't town-motivated.

You're either town with confirmation bias or malicious scum. I can't decide which yet without doing a reread.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 757, Uncrowned wrote:Instead of whining about it and suggesting I'm scum because I'm looking at someone who has actually been active, but isn't really posting useful content... why don't you, I don't know... explain why the wagon is dumb? Instead of just saying it is?
This is rooroo's playstyle, and her lack of useful content doesn't mean she is more likely to flip scum. I feel like she's obviously meme'ing, and I've been waiting for someone on that wagon to at least take a step back and think to themselves, "hmm I wonder if rooroo is always like this" and do the legwork to look into her past games themselves so I can net myself another townread, but that really hasn't happened. It's also a bad wagon because everyone on that wagon has just parked their vote there and seemed to have called it a day.

As for why rooroo is town, I think her posts on pages 7 and 27 are town indicative for her and goes back to what I was saying earlier about rooroo is having a little too much fun to be scum. Not only is she posting, but she's interacting directly with someone.

---

I don't think I'm ignoring your posts? I asked you for reads and you gave them to me, and I said they were kinda generic and easy to produce. You did move your vote off of Creature, I'll give you that one, but as far as engagement in the game, I'm still not really seeing it.

Another thing is that you voted rooroo over TSH to pressure rooroo, but I'm not really seeing how you're trying to get a better read on her otherwise, since you haven't directly talked to her about the game in spite of having the opportunity to do so. I also feel like you were trying to avoid the TSH wagon for some reason.

By your reads are easy to fake, I mean that scum can read this game and easily end up with the same reads and explanations that you provided. This doesn't make you scum, but it doesn't give me confidence to say you're town either.

Maybe a good summary of why I think you're scum is that you seem detached from this game
and
you haven't given me reason to townread you.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:29 pm

In post 751, TrueSoulHustler wrote:
In post 745, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Speaking of Amrun, Amrun where are you with the rest of your reads?
Probably in their scum chat.
Also do you feel that Amrun could be buddys with Uncrowned?

-TSE
Yes but I don't know if the probability is higher than random.
In post 753, TrueSoulHustler wrote:@CSF

Do you think Scum!RooRoo ever appears in an Scum!Uncrowned world?
It's not impossible, but I just townread rooroo individually
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Hold up a minute.

CSF, are you an alt of someone I may know?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:37 pm

:shifty:

yes
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Okay, thank you for explaining your Rooroo read. I see where you're coming from.

I'm doing my reread of the game now. I'm about half way through. I do a page by page analysis type thingy, though it's been a bit more difficult for me this game than it has in others.

As for me not interacting with Rooroo... I believe I have? if you read her posts aimed toward me, they're still joking around and not really doing much to progress my read, either. But eh, I can see why you think I haven't put effort into the read.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:48 pm

In post 762, Uncrowned wrote:As for me not interacting with Rooroo... I believe I have? if you read her posts aimed toward me, they're still joking around and not really doing much to progress my read, either. But eh, I can see why you think I haven't put effort into the read.
this is all I found

Spoiler:
In post 654, Uncrowned wrote:
In post 651, rooroo wrote:
In post 612, Uncrowned wrote:Rooroo's ISO has been devoid of any meaningful content IMO save for the vote on me, and even that seems contrived and lacks any substance behind it.
meaning is in the eye of the beholder
This is true. I'm just not really seeing anything.

And yeah Cat, I'll get a list up now.
In post 656, Uncrowned wrote:VOTE: RooRoo
In post 660, Uncrowned wrote:I've been told I'm colorblind by my friends

I'm just not good at differentiating between shades )';
In post 663, Uncrowned wrote:
In post 661, rooroo wrote:what if what I see as red, you see as blue, except you call it red because that's what other people call it?
Stahp it you're scaring me ):

and rooroo is shitposting, but I don't expect her to do any serious pushing while she's on her Jester account. Whereas I do expect you to do more to find scum as town. I'll take a look at the micro you mentioned later when I'm in the mood to do some close reading.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

For fucks sake that explains everything. Your skepticism about me made NO SENSE, now I get it.

Ok I'll read Uncrowned again, but for the love of me, read the games where clidd was town and look at how different the approach is. Both games I said he had a direct approach with the playerlist, he talks with "are you going to..." instead of "is he going to..." kind of style; even in his huge ass analysis, which he always does, when he was town he directly approached Espionage. Here he just made an analysis about rb and me and called rb conftown and me probtown, without approaching us. He has talked to me in this game but always with some kind of disengaging comment. He's avoiding engagement instead of encouraging it like he did in both towngames I quoted.

My read on rb was fucked up 'cause how they approached me, I was tunneling clidd early game and how rb talked to me looked so uncalled for I started to think they were protecting clidd, but I don't think that's the case anymore, rb was just tunneling me just like I was tunneling clidd. But now I have some back up to my read so it's a scumread, not a tunnel anymore. Or maybe it is, but tunnels on scum exist too.

Please do it. Tell me it's town after doing it if you want, but do it and tell me I'm not right on this.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:56 pm

Ok I'll read it, but only because I like you. The prospect of reading clidd's dense wallposts makes me want to die inside.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:59 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Skim through them. Read the rest of the posts, the more interactive ones. Those are the ones that make the difference.
TrueSoulHustler
TrueSoulHustler
Goon
TrueSoulHustler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:10 pm

In post 756, Uncrowned wrote:@TSH

Could you perhaps summarize your reason for wanting to lynch Amrun?

Although I'm against it at the moment, I'm not really great at reading her, so I'm willing to reevaluate.
Ok so Hectic said “I didn’t like this post” and voted.
CSF said “I didn’t like this one” and voted.
Amrun said “I don’t like you” and voted.

Hectic - Gave Hated Post before voting
CSF - Also Gave Hated Post Before voting
Amrun - Voted me and called me scum
TrueSoulHustler
TrueSoulHustler
Goon
TrueSoulHustler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:13 pm

Legit nothing of the same aluphatude as Hectic and CSF Gave.

It’s almost like Amrun was just trying to find some excuse to voting me.
Which scum do.
Scum will try and jump on a wagon and “appear” to blend in and try and seem like they voted like Hectic and CSF did.
They DIDN’T
They didn’t make content
Generate a question.
They just straight out voted and tried to make it look normal.

-TSE
TrueSoulHustler
TrueSoulHustler
Goon
TrueSoulHustler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:15 pm

I’ll be asleep by the time day ends.
I GTG to sleep very soon.
Who do I put my final vote on.
My actual scum read Amrun and risk being miss lynched?
Or do I vote Rooroo to save myself from being miss lynched?
If there’s anyone on.
Tell me what to do.

-TSE
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Vote yourself, pro move
TrueSoulHustler
TrueSoulHustler
Goon
TrueSoulHustler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:23 pm

How much time is left in Day?
2 Hours?

-TSE
TrueSoulHustler
TrueSoulHustler
Goon
TrueSoulHustler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:23 pm

In post 770, Pink Ball wrote:Vote yourself, pro move
No.
I’m Town.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Page 1-2:
Nothing of note to me, really.

Page 3:
TSH asks me if I normally vote for someone during my first post of the game. Not a terrible question, but feels kinda… meaningless.

Page 4:
I like Cat picking up on TSH saying Looker’s Post 16 is a townie post. I didn’t really get that vibe from it. In fact, looking back at it, it seems kind of like filler. I didn’t see anyone really rushing anything? Lol. Aaron then points out Blatant saying he doesn’t want to rush in, and then voting immediately, but now that I’ve seen the context of it? Eh, it does look like a joke. For me, that interaction is NAI for Blatant, and slight town points for Aaron for being proactive.

Page 5:
Cat pointing out Aaron not voting for Blatant after making a weird post is good. RB brings up that Pink Ball is the only player really memeing but not also “playing the game” which I somewhat agree with. She thinks CSF + Hectic are town early on. I’m a bit more hesitant on Hectic, but I can kinda see where she’s coming from.

Page 6:
Kinda zoned out on this one, not gonna lie. Guess I liked Aaron’s posts the most on it, though? Everyone else was sorta meh.

Page 7:
Rooroo and co. joking around, it seems. The only real thing of note here to me is Hectic’s vote on Aaron, accompanied by a question. I think that’s a solid move, considering Aaron hadn’t voted elsewhere yet at this point, I believe. Man, why do I even do this analysis stuff I can’t even remember what happened a few pages ago. -.-

Page 8:
Mmm. Looker voting Amrun and saying they’re ready to start reading? That’s interesting, considering Looker hasn’t seemed willing to drop too many reads throughout the rest of the day. That’s only by memory though, I’ll have to see if they actually do start to read as I go through these pages. Amrun says that RB is an early townread for her, which is exactly my thoughts after rereading. Pink Ball says Clidd’s entry is newbscum like, which I also agree with now that he brings it up. Clidd then pops in to dismiss this claim, and then asks other people for reads? Huh. I don’t know about that. RB dismisses the timing of Clidd’s return, so yeah, fair. But Clidd asking for reads still threw me off a bit. Pink Ball seems to want a genuine interaction here with RB towards the end of this page.

Page 9:
I like Hectic’s Post 203, even though I don’t agree with some of the stuff (Blatant as a townlean and Amrun as a nullscum, I think they’re both closer to null at this point) but there’s logic there and some stuff I do see. Feels like a townie post. Some Clidd stuff I find interesting, but more tonally wise than anything. Seems cool, calm, collected. No real urgency to defend themself.

Page 10:
Cat votes on TSH, this has trajectory after she’d interacted with the slot. Makes sense. Follows up by saying he doesn’t follow TSH’s reads, which I also agree with. Think this might be where the PB/RB conflict kicks off, also?

Page 11:
TSH seems to be waffling here, if you ask me. The explanations aren’t all that great and it comes off as someone trying to come up with reasons for why they said something they didn’t really believe in. RB explains why Clidd’s timing of activity and his alignment should have no correlation. I like the defense, plus I don’t see a reason for RB to go out of their way to do this. However, I do agree with the general sentiment of PB that Clidd’s first post was off, although the others have been okay up until this point.

So far out of these 3, I’m getting +town from Pink Ball and RB, and still null on Clidd.

Looker jumps in, says he’s narrowing his votes to Amrun, Aaron and Rooroo… but doesn’t explain why at all. Not even something small. Not sure what to make of that. It seems low effort, but low effort reading early D1 is something I’ve mislynched someone over before. I’ll reserve judgement for now.

So RB/PB conflict is getting started here. I agree with Pink’s sentiment that RB is sort of singling him out about content, considering at this point… yeah, there wasn’t a whole heap of being content being thrown out from other slots outside of maybe CSF and TSH for the most part. Maybe something to keep in mind considering that RB is ignoring Rooroo and Clidd’s lack of content? I feel like Pink’s response to RB here is the exact type of response I’d make to being called out in that manner.

Page 12:
I remember this being the original Amrun pushed that made me like her slot. In hindsight, it’s not that huge of a move from her and shouldn’t carry so much weight with me, but I still generally like the concept behind it. TSH votes her back almost immediately, which I don’t really like. I don’t see TSH’s belief that Amrun was being opportunistic there, the vote made sense to me.

Looker jumps in again and has ruled out Aaron, leaving it between Amrun and Rooroo. Again, no real explanation. Why does he vote Rooroo for not voting, while there are two other slots who haven’t done so? The other two slots who hadn’t voted at this point where Pink Ball and Clidd, but they had put in more game related content. So, this sort of looks like the “path of least resistance” vote. Hectic with some decent posts here too regarding TSH and his defensiveness + reads.

Page 13:
I generally disagree with RB and Aaron’s reasoning for thinking PB is scummy here. I don’t think they’re *bad* reads or anything, perse. I could see a world where I think PB is acting a bit off, but I don’t know, I’m not really feeling it here. Might be a tonal thing. Howeeevveeerr, PB now revoting Clidd after being called out for the unvote? That was a bit jarring. CSF calls me out here, I don’t mind it. My only post outside of my original vote was pretty blunt.

Page 14:
Interesting page. CSF disagrees with Amrun about TSH being defensive, but I actually do think TSH was being defensive. Here, we have to consider that Amrun was the latest vote on the wagon, so that’s the one that’s going to apply the most pressure. Amrun’s vote here is the one that matters most, not anyone else's, so to me, that’s the one TSH would naturally be the most defensive towards. I hope I’m making sense here.

RB does bring up a point that makes me hesitate about TSH in general, though. I have come across a few players who have that sort of posting style and tone that can easily make them LHF. If I take a step back and decide to see TSH as being the kind of player who just goes off what they’re thinking without much review or analysis, I can see them not being scum and Scum!Amrun pushing the LHF here. The thing is, I’m not sure which one is more plausible here.

At this point of my reading, I’m leaning towards a TSH flip just since I’m thinking Amrun/TSH is likely to be a TvS situation in my eyes, one way or the other. I’m just more confident in Amrun at this point in time.

Page 15:
CSF +town here just for being concerned about the gamestate and how we don’t seem to be progressing quickly enough. There’s a good sense of urgency there. Scum doesn’t bring that up imo.

Pink Ball aggressive with post 363 here, and honestly? I kinda like it. Given everything else I’ve taken note of, I don’t really think it’s accurate, but to me? It appears to be a townie thought process. After all, I did agree with PB’s initial reaction to Clidd’s opener.

Page 16:
Clidd giving me some major anime villain vibes here lmao. I love it. CSF brings up my posting, which I can see from a town POV. I like the interaction between CSF/RB, seems like two townies discussing reads naturally, imo.

Page 17:
Roo votes TSH here. Huh? I thought she liked TSH? Maybe I’m misremembering. These rereads are grueling. I’ll have to ISO here sometime after this.

Page 18 to 21:
This is the majority of RB vs. PB, and I can see both sides of this argument, tbh. PB’s points on Hectic are there, and I don’t think they’re too far stretched. Plus, the general thought of a slot replacing out in this manner just screams town to me anyway. The last time I saw a blow up and replace out like that, it turned out to be a town slot. So yeah, a little biased, but I’ve generally liked RB’s posting anywhere.

As for PB, I kind of see myself reacting in the same manner to RB here, honestly. Do I think he comes out here slightly worse than RB? Yeah, a little. To RB’s point, his only real interactions up until now have been with herself and Clidd, but I think RB wasn’t being fair in pointing out that a big reason for this was her being the one to push on PB in the first place, and for dismissing his Clidd argument.

I think the most likely scenario here is TvT.

Page 22:
Okay, Clidd’s post 548. I gave him town points for this upon first reading a few days ago, since it was a high effort post. Is it just me, or does he sort of prove PB’s point about his opening post being scummy with the two town games he linked about himself? If anything, that’s extremely different from the ways Clidd has entered during his town games.

Also, if we really get down to it here, Clidd is pretty much fence-sitting.. I came to a similar conclusion as he did about the whole conflict, sure. But the difference is… he hasn’t got any other scum reads, or has shown any real form of scum hunting up until this point. This is subject to change as I keep reading, but something to keep note of.

Page 23:
Clidd makes it seem like a vote on TSH isn’t valuable… and then does it anyway? This kind of makes me paranoid about what I just brought up. Seems really low effort.

Page 24:
I don’t agree with TSH calling Amrun’s vote on the top wagon opportunistic. The idea that voting on the top wagon prevents you from being scum-read is mindboggling to me. If anything, wagon analysis and vote analysis is something I see quite a few players use, so voting on the top wagon, especially early game, can be bad for scum if they don’t do it smartly.

Ooft, Hectic noticing what I just saw about Looker removing Aaron from his vote pool without explanation. I like it.

Looker pops in and explains. It’s sort of low effort, but fits with his whole thing of not liking D1s. Idk. I just don’t really like it. There were other people who weren’t voting at the time that didn’t get Looker’s attention, but Rooroo did. Why? Why did Looker put his vote there? That’s what I want to know. Especially since, as I’ve said, he didn’t bring up those other two people not voting (Pink Ball and Clidd).

Page 25:
Sort of feel like this is all stuff I’ve touched on before.

Same goes for the following pages, really. This is all more recent stuff that’s more fresh in my mind.

I will be posting a reads list shortly.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:24 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Page 1-2:
Nothing of note to me, really.

Page 3:
TSH asks me if I normally vote for someone during my first post of the game. Not a terrible question, but feels kinda… meaningless.

Page 4:
I like Cat picking up on TSH saying Looker’s Post 16 is a townie post. I didn’t really get that vibe from it. In fact, looking back at it, it seems kind of like filler. I didn’t see anyone really rushing anything? Lol. Aaron then points out Blatant saying he doesn’t want to rush in, and then voting immediately, but now that I’ve seen the context of it? Eh, it does look like a joke. For me, that interaction is NAI for Blatant, and slight town points for Aaron for being proactive.

Page 5:
Cat pointing out Aaron not voting for Blatant after making a weird post is good. RB brings up that Pink Ball is the only player really memeing but not also “playing the game” which I somewhat agree with. She thinks CSF + Hectic are town early on. I’m a bit more hesitant on Hectic, but I can kinda see where she’s coming from.

Page 6:
Kinda zoned out on this one, not gonna lie. Guess I liked Aaron’s posts the most on it, though? Everyone else was sorta meh.

Page 7:
Rooroo and co. joking around, it seems. The only real thing of note here to me is Hectic’s vote on Aaron, accompanied by a question. I think that’s a solid move, considering Aaron hadn’t voted elsewhere yet at this point, I believe. Man, why do I even do this analysis stuff I can’t even remember what happened a few pages ago. -.-

Page 8:
Mmm. Looker voting Amrun and saying they’re ready to start reading? That’s interesting, considering Looker hasn’t seemed willing to drop too many reads throughout the rest of the day. That’s only by memory though, I’ll have to see if they actually do start to read as I go through these pages. Amrun says that RB is an early townread for her, which is exactly my thoughts after rereading. Pink Ball says Clidd’s entry is newbscum like, which I also agree with now that he brings it up. Clidd then pops in to dismiss this claim, and then asks other people for reads? Huh. I don’t know about that. RB dismisses the timing of Clidd’s return, so yeah, fair. But Clidd asking for reads still threw me off a bit. Pink Ball seems to want a genuine interaction here with RB towards the end of this page.

Page 9:
I like Hectic’s Post 203, even though I don’t agree with some of the stuff (Blatant as a townlean and Amrun as a nullscum, I think they’re both closer to null at this point) but there’s logic there and some stuff I do see. Feels like a townie post. Some Clidd stuff I find interesting, but more tonally wise than anything. Seems cool, calm, collected. No real urgency to defend themself.

Page 10:
Cat votes on TSH, this has trajectory after she’d interacted with the slot. Makes sense. Follows up by saying he doesn’t follow TSH’s reads, which I also agree with. Think this might be where the PB/RB conflict kicks off, also?

Page 11:
TSH seems to be waffling here, if you ask me. The explanations aren’t all that great and it comes off as someone trying to come up with reasons for why they said something they didn’t really believe in. RB explains why Clidd’s timing of activity and his alignment should have no correlation. I like the defense, plus I don’t see a reason for RB to go out of their way to do this. However, I do agree with the general sentiment of PB that Clidd’s first post was off, although the others have been okay up until this point.

So far out of these 3, I’m getting +town from Pink Ball and RB, and still null on Clidd.

Looker jumps in, says he’s narrowing his votes to Amrun, Aaron and Rooroo… but doesn’t explain why at all. Not even something small. Not sure what to make of that. It seems low effort, but low effort reading early D1 is something I’ve mislynched someone over before. I’ll reserve judgement for now.

So RB/PB conflict is getting started here. I agree with Pink’s sentiment that RB is sort of singling him out about content, considering at this point… yeah, there wasn’t a whole heap of being content being thrown out from other slots outside of maybe CSF and TSH for the most part. Maybe something to keep in mind considering that RB is ignoring Rooroo and Clidd’s lack of content? I feel like Pink’s response to RB here is the exact type of response I’d make to being called out in that manner.

Page 12:
I remember this being the original Amrun pushed that made me like her slot. In hindsight, it’s not that huge of a move from her and shouldn’t carry so much weight with me, but I still generally like the concept behind it. TSH votes her back almost immediately, which I don’t really like. I don’t see TSH’s belief that Amrun was being opportunistic there, the vote made sense to me.

Looker jumps in again and has ruled out Aaron, leaving it between Amrun and Rooroo. Again, no real explanation. Why does he vote Rooroo for not voting, while there are two other slots who haven’t done so? The other two slots who hadn’t voted at this point where Pink Ball and Clidd, but they had put in more game related content. So, this sort of looks like the “path of least resistance” vote. Hectic with some decent posts here too regarding TSH and his defensiveness + reads.

Page 13:
I generally disagree with RB and Aaron’s reasoning for thinking PB is scummy here. I don’t think they’re *bad* reads or anything, perse. I could see a world where I think PB is acting a bit off, but I don’t know, I’m not really feeling it here. Might be a tonal thing. Howeeevveeerr, PB now revoting Clidd after being called out for the unvote? That was a bit jarring. CSF calls me out here, I don’t mind it. My only post outside of my original vote was pretty blunt.

Page 14:
Interesting page. CSF disagrees with Amrun about TSH being defensive, but I actually do think TSH was being defensive. Here, we have to consider that Amrun was the latest vote on the wagon, so that’s the one that’s going to apply the most pressure. Amrun’s vote here is the one that matters most, not anyone else's, so to me, that’s the one TSH would naturally be the most defensive towards. I hope I’m making sense here.

RB does bring up a point that makes me hesitate about TSH in general, though. I have come across a few players who have that sort of posting style and tone that can easily make them LHF. If I take a step back and decide to see TSH as being the kind of player who just goes off what they’re thinking without much review or analysis, I can see them not being scum and Scum!Amrun pushing the LHF here. The thing is, I’m not sure which one is more plausible here.

At this point of my reading, I’m leaning towards a TSH flip just since I’m thinking Amrun/TSH is likely to be a TvS situation in my eyes, one way or the other. I’m just more confident in Amrun at this point in time.

Page 15:
CSF +town here just for being concerned about the gamestate and how we don’t seem to be progressing quickly enough. There’s a good sense of urgency there. Scum doesn’t bring that up imo.

Pink Ball aggressive with post 363 here, and honestly? I kinda like it. Given everything else I’ve taken note of, I don’t really think it’s accurate, but to me? It appears to be a townie thought process. After all, I did agree with PB’s initial reaction to Clidd’s opener.

Page 16:
Clidd giving me some major anime villain vibes here lmao. I love it. CSF brings up my posting, which I can see from a town POV. I like the interaction between CSF/RB, seems like two townies discussing reads naturally, imo.

Page 17:
Roo votes TSH here. Huh? I thought she liked TSH? Maybe I’m misremembering. These rereads are grueling. I’ll have to ISO here sometime after this.

Page 18 to 21:
This is the majority of RB vs. PB, and I can see both sides of this argument, tbh. PB’s points on Hectic are there, and I don’t think they’re too far stretched. Plus, the general thought of a slot replacing out in this manner just screams town to me anyway. The last time I saw a blow up and replace out like that, it turned out to be a town slot. So yeah, a little biased, but I’ve generally liked RB’s posting anywhere.

As for PB, I kind of see myself reacting in the same manner to RB here, honestly. Do I think he comes out here slightly worse than RB? Yeah, a little. To RB’s point, his only real interactions up until now have been with herself and Clidd, but I think RB wasn’t being fair in pointing out that a big reason for this was her being the one to push on PB in the first place, and for dismissing his Clidd argument.

I think the most likely scenario here is TvT.

Page 22:
Okay, Clidd’s post 548. I gave him town points for this upon first reading a few days ago, since it was a high effort post. Is it just me, or does he sort of prove PB’s point about his opening post being scummy with the two town games he linked about himself? If anything, that’s extremely different from the ways Clidd has entered during his town games.

Also, if we really get down to it here, Clidd is pretty much fence-sitting.. I came to a similar conclusion as he did about the whole conflict, sure. But the difference is… he hasn’t got any other scum reads, or has shown any real form of scum hunting up until this point. This is subject to change as I keep reading, but something to keep note of.

Page 23:
Clidd makes it seem like a vote on TSH isn’t valuable… and then does it anyway? This kind of makes me paranoid about what I just brought up. Seems really low effort.

Page 24:
I don’t agree with TSH calling Amrun’s vote on the top wagon opportunistic. The idea that voting on the top wagon prevents you from being scum-read is mindboggling to me. If anything, wagon analysis and vote analysis is something I see quite a few players use, so voting on the top wagon, especially early game, can be bad for scum if they don’t do it smartly.

Ooft, Hectic noticing what I just saw about Looker removing Aaron from his vote pool without explanation. I like it.

Looker pops in and explains. It’s sort of low effort, but fits with his whole thing of not liking D1s. Idk. I just don’t really like it. There were other people who weren’t voting at the time that didn’t get Looker’s attention, but Rooroo did. Why? Why did Looker put his vote there? That’s what I want to know. Especially since, as I’ve said, he didn’t bring up those other two people not voting (Pink Ball and Clidd).

Page 25:
Sort of feel like this is all stuff I’ve touched on before.

Same goes for the following pages, really. This is all more recent stuff that’s more fresh in my mind.

I will be posting a reads list shortly.

Return to “Completed Open Games”