Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:25 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1368, popsofctown wrote:
Amrun on a scale from one to ten how much would you like to go to heaven
I mean, ten?

But I don’t think that’ll happen or anything.

I don’t understand this question. Why ask it?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:51 am

Post by popsofctown »

To sort you, I don't like how you answered
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:35 am

Post by Amrun »

Ok, can you tell me what kind of answer you think would have been “good” since I already answered?

I don’t understand how anyone would answer this question differently as any alignment. Both want to be heavened.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:38 am

Post by popsofctown »

Something like, it's irrelevant because you want to solve the game

From your point of view you have 3 lynches to hit scum and if none of them do you lose, if you're town. Why would heavening be a 10?
But as scum, the moment you get heavened you instantaneously win the game.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:02 am

Post by Amrun »

Because I’m town so heavening me means we definitely are not heavening scum, so it’s the only way to guarantee we don’t autolose. I still don’t understand your answer.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:04 am

Post by Amrun »

Heavening two scum is also an immediate loss. The last person I felt confident heavening was heavened yesterday. Therefore I’m the next preferable heaven.

I’m not delusional enough to think that will happen but it is definitely optimal.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 1380, Amrun wrote:Therefore I’m the next preferable heaven.
Of course you are going to. Put yourself first. Who should be sent to hell today then.
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by implosion »

So Elmo town comes down at a fundamental level to her transparently lacking any sort of agenda, I think. When she is trying to do something she is very overt about it; she seems to have a real lack of care over whether she gets helled or heavened, and when she does advocate for things I think they're in ways that scum wouldn't do. Consider, e.g., her posting today.
Elmo wrote:You know what I'll hammer myself if you can get a vote here Looker. That's how much I'm just over this game. And just some of the people and shit. But that's alright. I'm not going to stress about it
This is a pretty suicidal thing to say as scum with looker voting her and Amrun saying she plans to vote her. if Amrun votes Elmo and Elmo is scum, she has to either throw the game, or make an obviously scummy retraction.
In post 328, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 326, Team STRQ wrote:It is always someone else's fault you're getting scum read. I also tend to rely on town reads from two of the scummiest players in the game to defend me.
I'm not defending you. Honestly I'd rather you sent to hell.
But your obv town.

Why call your reads out? To what create more fluff? You consider me scum your vote is on me correct?
And I'm not blaming anyone for thinking I'm scum. At this point I'd rather have the votes on me to show town can do something.
In post 336, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 335, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 328, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:I'm not defending you. Honestly I'd rather you sent to hell.
But your obv town.
Say what now?
Hydra is town.
Though I want them dead.
We are scum Hunting.
I know these interactions and the fact that Elmo eventually voted STRQ and then switched to Wooper has come under a lot of scrutiny. But I really don't see how scum decides that *this* is the right way to distance from someone. It's the worst of both worlds - she winds up pressuring STRQ (even if her vote ultimately landed elsewhere), and the associations are obviously going to look terrible if/ when STRQ or Elmo flips. And I think scum will be thinking about associatives pretty strongly in this sort of setup, and going out of their way to avoid this sort of thing.
In post 1091, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
vote: implosion

This game just yeah.
In post 1152, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 1147, Ame wrote:-Elmo provides reasoning for her reads.
Ya ever just feel it in your jimmies? Cause that's the best reasoning I got.
In post 1243, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:I won't lie this game has been nothing but a shit show. From Day 1 to now. My reads are all over the place. I wish you all would have heavened me. But what can I say.
These are some quotes that show the lack of agenda. She really just looks like town who's along for he ride. The way in which she's refusing to explain herself feels much more like town who is over the game and distracted by real life and doesn't really care how they're perceived to me than it feels like scum who doesn't want to explain themselves. "I wish you all would have heavened me" is an *incredibly* cheeky thing to say as scum, and Elmo doesn't strike me as the kind of player to be that cheeky as scum.
In post 1314, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:I'm going to offer this proposal. Heaven me game goes on let me watch how this game plays out as we have a pretty good chance and my faith in so many reads is gone. This games gone down and were at in impasse for this day and heaven plays are a harder one then.otherwise. We need to get this right as we're in between a rock and hard place
So like, this technically has an agenda but like. In what universe does elmo-scum make this post and genuinely think there's any chance whatsoever that the town is going to listen to it? I think it's absurd to say that. I think this is an extremely, extremely difficult post for Elmo to make as scum. To be so brazen as to say "hey what if we just heavened me" when iirc she was not really consensus being townread at that point, is to me just super unlikely.
In post 1331, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:You know what. The more I think about this game.
VOTE: no one

I just yeah.
Both the previous quote and this one I think also allude to Elmo not having a strong picture of how the setup functions, which I also think is significantly less likely from scum, especially scum with STRQ and Ame, who would have been in the scum topic with some people who are quite mechanically competent.

I can probably do more but will cut it off here at least for now.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by implosion »

Like, your case seems to rely on her being coasting scum who's using real life as an excuse. But idk what exactly she's coasting on if she is scum, she's been at death's door for a while... of the four other people alive now, 1 (me) has her as town, 1 (you) has her as a very strong scumread, 1 (Amrun) has her as "I will probably vote here today", and 1 (pops) has her as middle of the road. Sure, S_S is up in heaven and called her town but that doesn't exactly win her the game if she doesn't make it there. And I came into today not nearly as sold on Elmo-town as I am now. And like... can you
really
fault someone for being distracted by real life right now, even in the absence of whatever personal things she has going on.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Tbh Im aware of the setup and I should have just unvoted.
But that's how shit goes and then shit in my personal life just make me not to really care about this game at the moment along with my other one. And at this point I want the votes so I can flip the double birds right now at everyone as I'm sent to hell.
But here's some action.

VOTE: Amrun
Amrun or Looker.

If you get a vote for me
I'll GLADLY HAMMER CAUSE I'M FLIPPING THE BIRDS INTO THE SUNSET

Ideally. Looking back at my Day 1 play. Christ it was bad. I'm more upset the hydra made it to. As far as they did being wishy washy as fuck. And whooper was an unlucky deadline. Ame I'm mad as I wasn't sold. But I was taking care of life and when I wanted to put thoughts into it he was In heaven. Would rather have sent implosion or myself but hindsight.

Permanently V/LA
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Tbh Im aware of the setup and I should have just unvoted.
But that's how shit goes and then shit in my personal life just make me not to really care about this game at the moment along with my other one. And at this point I want the votes so I can flip the double birds right now at everyone as I'm sent to hell.
But here's some action.

Amrun or Looker.

If you get a vote for me

Ideally. Looking back at my Day 1 play. Christ it was bad. I'm more upset the hydra made it to. As far as they did being wishy washy as fuck. And whooper was an unlucky deadline. Ame I'm mad as I wasn't sold. But I was taking care of life and when I wanted to put thoughts into it he was In heaven. Would rather have sent implosion or myself but hindsight.

Permanently V/LA
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

@Mod Can you delete. The double post kthx

Permanently V/LA
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:09 am

Post by Looker »

In post 1371, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:You know what I'll hammer myself if you can get a vote here Looker. That's how much I'm just over this game. And just some of the people and shit. But that's alright. I'm not going to stress about it
I'm willing to call your bluff. Why not self-vote ahead of time? Is it not the same effect?
In post 1384, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Tbh Im aware of the setup and I should have just unvoted.
But here's some action.

Amrun or Looker.

If you get a vote for me

You don't want to play the game but you don't self-vote or rep out?
In post 1375, Amrun wrote:
In post 1368, popsofctown wrote:
Amrun on a scale from one to ten how much would you like to go to heaven
I mean, ten?

But I don’t think that’ll happen or anything.

I don’t understand this question. Why ask it?
In post 1377, Amrun wrote:Ok, can you tell me what kind of answer you think would have been “good” since I already answered?

I don’t understand how anyone would answer this question differently as any alignment. Both want to be heavened.
In post 1379, Amrun wrote:Because I’m town so heavening me means we definitely are not heavening scum, so it’s the only way to guarantee we don’t autolose. I still don’t understand your answer.
In post 1380, Amrun wrote:Heavening two scum is also an immediate loss. The last person I felt confident heavening was heavened yesterday. Therefore I’m the next preferable heaven.

I’m not delusional enough to think that will happen but it is definitely optimal.
Was this the extent of your catch-up/re-eval?

• @implo: How exactly does COVID-19 preclude anyone from being/having rolled scum?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:20 am

Post by popsofctown »

=[]
"Well, I..."
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by Dannflor »

VC 5.FINAL.HELL

[3] Amrun
:
implosion, Elmo TeH AzN, popsofctown
<<< JUDGEMENT

[1] Elmo TeH AzN
:
Looker

[1] Not Voting
:
Amrun

With 5 in limbo, it takes 3 votes to judge.

The Hell Phase III deadline is in
:
(expired on 2020-03-26 13:45:18)

Mod Notes
: :evil:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀              ⠀
[/color]
[/font]
Last edited by Dannflor on Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by Dannflor »

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
When this decision is made, it feels different, a weight lifts off your shoulders. There is no result yet, but the flames seem less angry, the landscape less desolate. Above, it seems like the sky is getting brighter. The votes solidify, and one name seems prevalent. You dare not meet each others' gaze even now.

Please don't.

Amrun's sits there, defeated. Watery eyes rake across your face, pleading. Then, the defeat vanishes, her face hardening as she draws herself up and points about the circle accusingly.

It's all of you. ALL OF YOU.

No one withdraws their vote.

Can't you see I'm innocent?

With a rush of directionless wind, the flames die out. A chill settles over the group; the distant storm had stopped booming. It isn't a trick of the mind, the sky is definitely getting brighter.

Will you ever forgive me?

The transformation begins, dust picks up around Amrun's form, swirling about and partly obscuring her from vision. She watched in horror as her hands begin to drift into the wind.

I thought this would be worse...

The dust reaches her mid-section. She is almost gone now. Suddenly, she looks up once again, speaking more earnestly than she had since her arrival in Purgatory. Her last words echo across empty space.

Remember me.

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Amrun,
Mafia Goon
, has been damned to Hell.

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Y
o
u
h
a
v
e
d
o
n
e
w
e
l
l

T
h
e
v
o
i
c
e
i
s
s
m
o
o
t
h
l
i
k
e
h
o
n
e
y
a
n
d
b
u
t
t
e
r
a
n
d
t
h
e
s
m
e
l
l
o
f
y
o
u
r
f
a
v
o
r
i
t
e
p
e
r
s
o
n
I
t
'
s
a
v
o
i
c
e
y
o
u
h
a
v
e
n
'
t
h
e
a
r
d
b
e
f
o
r
e
a
n
d
u
p
o
n
h
e
a
r
i
n
g
i
t
y
o
u
i
n
s
t
a
n
t
l
y
r
e
l
a
x

C
o
m
e
b
a
c
k
c
h
i
l
d
r
e
n

Y
o
u
w
a
t
c
h
o
p
e
n
m
o
u
t
h
e
d
a
s
o
u
t
o
f
t
h
e
d
i
r
t
a
n
d
g
r
i
m
e
y
o
u
r
j
u
d
g
e
d
f
r
i
e
n
d
r
e
s
u
r
r
e
c
t
s
W
o
o
p
e
r
s
t
a
n
d
s
a
s
m
i
l
e
l
i
g
h
t
i
n
g
u
p
t
h
e
c
i
r
c
l
e
B
e
h
i
n
d
h
i
m
S
o
m
e
t
h
i
n
g
_
S
m
a
r
t
g
l
o
w
s
f
a
i
n
t
l
y
l
o
o
k
i
n
g
r
a
t
h
e
r
p
l
e
a
s
e
d
w
i
t
h
h
i
m
s
e
l
f

T
h
i
s
i
s
n
o
t
t
h
e
e
n
d
I
t
i
s
a
n
e
w
b
e
g
i
n
n
i
n
g

Y
o
u
'
r
e
n
o
t
q
u
i
t
e
s
u
r
e
w
h
e
n
y
o
u
r
s
u
r
r
o
u
n
d
i
n
g
s
c
h
a
n
g
e
b
u
t
y
o
u
b
e
c
o
m
e
c
o
n
s
c
i
o
u
s
o
f
t
h
e
s
m
e
l
l
o
f
s
e
a
a
i
r
a
n
d
t
h
e
s
q
u
a
w
k
i
n
g
o
f
s
e
a
g
u
l
l
s
G
e
n
t
l
e
w
a
v
e
s
r
o
l
l
u
p
o
n
t
o
a
g
o
l
d
e
n
b
e
a
c
h
S
h
e
e
r
c
l
i
f
f
s
o
f
r
e
d
-
s
a
n
d
s
t
o
n
e
s
t
a
n
d
o
v
e
r
y
o
u
I
n
t
h
e
d
i
s
t
a
n
c
e
t
h
e
s
e
t
t
i
n
g
s
u
n
m
a
r
k
s
a
f
a
m
i
l
i
a
r
e
n
v
i
r
o
n
m
e
n
t
Y
o
u
'
r
e
o
n
E
a
r
t
h

Y
o
u
a
l
l
g
e
t
a
n
o
t
h
e
r
c
h
a
n
c
e
M
a
k
e
t
h
e
m
o
s
t
o
f
i
t
w
o
n
'
t
y
o
u
?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Dannflor »

The
Town
of Open 774 has won!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by Dannflor »

LinksMod Topic
Mafia Topic
Heaven Topic
Hell Topic
Game Topic

I will release Mafia Topic in 24 hours if no one objects, or earlier if everyone consents.
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by Wooper »

gg

SS/implo, I don't know which of u I am in love w now (both??) but it happened congratulations
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by Dannflor »

gg thanks for playing everyone!
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1392, Dannflor wrote:
Y
o
u
'
r
e
n
o
t
q
u
i
t
e
s
u
r
e
w
h
e
n
y
o
u
r
s
u
r
r
o
u
n
d
i
n
g
s
c
h
a
n
g
e
b
u
t
y
o
u
b
e
c
o
m
e
c
o
n
s
c
i
o
u
s
o
f
t
h
e
s
m
e
l
l
o
f
s
e
a
a
i
r
a
n
d
t
h
e
s
q
u
a
w
k
i
n
g
o
f
s
e
a
g
u
l
l
s
G
e
n
t
l
e
w
a
v
e
s
r
o
l
l
u
p
o
n
t
o
a
g
o
l
d
e
n
b
e
a
c
h
S
h
e
e
r
c
l
i
f
f
s
o
f
r
e
d
-
s
a
n
d
s
t
o
n
e
s
t
a
n
d
o
v
e
r
y
o
u
I
n
t
h
e
d
i
s
t
a
n
c
e
t
h
e
s
e
t
t
i
n
g
s
u
n
m
a
r
k
s
a
f
a
m
i
l
i
a
r
e
n
v
i
r
o
n
m
e
n
t
Y
o
u
'
r
e
o
n
E
a
r
t
h
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Ame »

That was
hard
. Wooper I never ever ever want to play scum against you again. Your BS detector is off the charts.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Looker »

:lol: