Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 262, Bambi Jay wrote:We're overthinking this guys. We can solve this easily. One Lover pair has no anime pfp at all. That's the evil party
Is the premise here that Arthur isn't the best anime of all time? Cause Arthur is clearly the best anime of all time and I clearly understand the concept of anime.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 274, Vex Vience wrote:kerest what is your read on me then?
You are more aggressive then usually. In my memory you were clumsy.
giv me pagetop :(
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 265, Kerset wrote:I just checked and i dont see such rule
sig and avvy bets in games are explicitly included in the no outside influences portion of the site rules.
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/it

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Vex Vience »

In post 276, Kerset wrote:
In post 274, Vex Vience wrote:kerest what is your read on me then?
You are more aggressive then usually. In my memory you were clumsy.
keep in mind, this is my tryhard alt
"I preach darkness. I don't inspire hope—only shadows. It's up to you to find the light in my words." ~ Charles Lee
"The cosmos is all that is, or ever was, or ever will be." ~ Carl Sagan

#CultsArentBastard
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Vex Vience »

Spoiler: case
In post 20, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 17, Vex Vience wrote:@tbone it's because i'm a very mechanical-based player, and if i get focused on something, (eg massclaim at the start to figure out the game from there), i tend to hyperfixate on it.
This setup is 0% mechanical in how things will play out, why would you even sign up for it? This comes down entirely to reads, not sure I townread your lover pair at all yet.
first, the question about "why would you sign up for a game if you're a very mechanical player" comes off as weird, but is mostly nai to me. it's only the bit about not tring me that i really don't like.
second, i don't like how he's saying "not townreading." he later goes on and uses it as the equivalent to scumreading, which doesn't sit right with me considering he goes on to actually tr me based on flimsy reasons.
In post 23, RationalMadman wrote:T-bone is acting strangely 'I dosagree with you but we're cool right?' I don't Townread it. Vex's entry I default to a Town read for sure. Love that he cautioned the massclaim coming too soon but... Why did he then out instantly?

Regardless, Llama and also Bingle default Town for me.
i agree with the llama read, but not the bingle read at this point in the game. this now makes sense seeing as bingle is their lover, but at the time, this felt really weird.
note as well, they're meaning llama and not me.
In post 24, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 21, LlamaFluff wrote:
Vote RM

Do you think players will read you differently if you claim or not claim?
Yes, I do and Scum will struggle to know hownhard to hide their lover aprtner vs VT partner, the interactions will leak tells later on.
this post makes no sense to me from a town!pov. if you're town, it doesn't matter to them about how hard they're hiding their lover/goon partners—they know you're town regardless.
In post 25, RationalMadman wrote:Sorry I said Vex:s entry I meant Llama's entey, brain fart.
In post 26, RationalMadman wrote:I can't even explain the brainf art but I confused the lion avatar with Vex for no explainable reason, I meant I default Llama's entry to Town as well as Bingle's.
these two posts literally add nothing. i'd be fine with the first one correcting the second one, but the second post explaining it feels very TMI to me.
In post 27, RationalMadman wrote:I actually nullread Vex anyway, however I scumread T-bone.
clarification about what his reads are. i guess it makes sense from a town pov to do something like this to get reactions, but at the same time not really?
In post 28, RationalMadman wrote:Vex Vience, can you and bambi talk im the PT during the day?

(This doesn't confirm me as vanilla townie), I am curious how rapidly you answer and what the answer is.

I ask as you're online rn.
this post feels very awkward to me. "hey you said you're a lover, can you and your lover talk in your pt during the day? i'm also not confirmed to be vt because of this" is just a very weird position. looking at it as if the two of them were scum also leads me to believe that this is an attempt to get the town lover pair to publicly confirm if they can talk so they can keep a story straight.
In post 32, RationalMadman wrote:Sure it implies that but you knowing that amd answering so rapidly makes me Townread you now. I am also a lover and my partner I will keep secret for now unless you want me to out him/her/them.

It says that yes, it doesn't say you can't talk further than that.
this post just makes zero sense, especially the latter part. like yes it does actually say that town lovers can't talk past the start of d1, and it does say that scum in general can talk past d1?
and also, the tr on me makes no sense, but i guess it could possibly come from town? it seems more like an attempt at pocketing because the tr is based solely on the fact i read the setup.
In post 33, RationalMadman wrote:I had to ask the mod to find out as bothy partner and I were confused but what you say is indeed the truth.
tbf, i didn't think the wording was confusing, but i wanted to have mod-confirmation that the pt would be locked, which would give me an incentive to actually try to get mech play down at the very start. i feel like being confused about if the pt is gonna be locked comes from scum more often in this, because not only do scum lack the lover pt, they only have the one pt.

In post 37, RationalMadman wrote:Rapidly, correctly and even got angry that I'd tedt yoy woth something yoy found trivial for scum to solve. It is all towny
i still don't like the fact he's trying to portray me as getting angry at him for asking me to literally read the setup.
In post 38, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 36, LlamaFluff wrote:@RM - What exactly changed between not wanting to claim and when you did? Just trap setting or something else?
I have a vote against me and another lover pair is going to ge fenraged at me over it soon and I happen to now read one of them as Town so it doesn't serve me to withhold the claim as I mechanically questioned Vex and he passed the test but as a VT I couldn't necessarily do so at that point without leaking I am a lover.

My partner and I decided it's better not to out each other or roles but my oartner did warn me that if people demand it I should just give in.
i don't see how the single vote against, and the other lover pair equates to having to reveal you're a lover at that exact point. if they were town, they could've just kept it hidden and seen if the scum lovers would've revealed they're lovers. i feel like this comes from scum realizing i've said that if only two pairs reveal, they're both ics, and they want to get that conf!town status.
In post 41, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 39, Vex Vience wrote: 2) i didn't get angry. i don't know where you're getting that from.
3) obviously i'd answer correctly even if i was scum, because if i didn't i'd instantly out the fact i'm scum.

none of this implicates me as town as well. this is all just nai.
Not sure how to reply that you seemed angry and aggressive without indirectly insulting your self-awareness but let's say I'm wrong.

In my wrong interpretation of your response to me, you were aggressive, upset that I'd ask what you find so easy and now furthermore hostile towards me because I townread you for said reaction.

It is indeed alignment indicative, your aggression is what Town has in this setup more than Scum. Town is panicking and alert because it os the equivalent of complete darkness in an environment where only scum has night vosion goggles and unloke other setups, not a single bit of that vision will in any shape or form become passively clearer as things progress via investigation results. This meams Town feels much more pressure to do something and hunt while Scum wants the game as laid-back as possible.
once again, they're trying to portray emotions onto my post which i feel like is a blatant attempt at trying to pocket me.
i also don't get the analogy whatsoever, but if it makes sense to them, i guess that's cool.
i would also like to note, it does feel like rm has convinction in their words at this point about me being scum, which makes their later 180 on me very questionable
In post 42, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 40, LlamaFluff wrote:Im just trying to feel this all out because maybe im more drunk than I think... so claiming is a null tell now? Im just trying to read where everyone is in pro/anti claim and how (if at all) they see it alignment wise.
Claiming is always a nulltell but my actual role is going to help scum, who will prefer to pile on lone VTs to easier know to avoid picking on me. If they know my partner, it will help them pile on us both at once rather than accidentally townreading my partner so it's harder to justify later (or vice versa).
you can be scummy and your lover be town though? like, that's what i don't get with this. also, why would claiming help scum? scum have to get two miselims in a row to win pretty much, and if we flip a vt, we're obviously gonna look at the wagon so like, why would scum wanna pile onto the vts like that?
In post 44, RationalMadman wrote:Sure, thry votr you after I flip, deal Ana?
rm i feel is acknowledging the fact that ana claimed lovers, and then goes on to say this:
In post 45, RationalMadman wrote:Ana doesn't claim just votes me, so I'm assuming she is claiming lover if it's Vex vs myself in her eyes.
ana literally said she wants her ic card, *after i said that lovers are effectively ics*. like, that is literally just claiming lover without directly stating "hey i'm lover"
In post 46, RationalMadman wrote:Voting me so impulsively on anoure gut read isntt what Town would do here. She's risking two Lovers die if she's Town solely based on a fluttering read.
this reasoning doesn't make sense to me either. ana literally provided her reasoning, saying that she liked my posting more than rm's, which leads her to believe that i'm town and that rm is scum.
In post 47, RationalMadman wrote:Doesn't make any sense at all. I am being scumread because Vex seems to know the setup, makes absolutely not logical sense at all, I am assuming Ana is softclaiming Lover because of her vote being based on Townreading Vex
once again, going with "i'm not sure ana is lover"
In post 54, RationalMadman wrote:I'm liver with bingle
this is nai, but i wanted to just include it so we have it in the case. this occured after ana claimed lover as well.
In post 57, RationalMadman wrote:What fucking reasoning am I being voted vased on, Vex seeming to know the setup? Being confident? You townread confidence?
rm apparently doesn't know the reasoning why they're being voted, but states they want ana to flip after they do, like ???
how do you get to this without reading the rest of the post, especially after you say you type with poor grammar on purpose so people have to read your own posts?
In post 59, RationalMadman wrote:Her voting me also blackmailed me to out my partner which I explicitly said I wanted to stall to release reads
they never said they wanted to stall; rather, they said they would out if i asked them to. so ???
In post 64, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 60, Anastasia wrote:I townread VV's belief that he's pushing to solve/win the game for the townside.
There is nothing to solve this is an open setup...
this post just sits weirdly with me. i commented on it already, but it still sits weirdly with me.
In post 65, RationalMadman wrote:The only thing to solve was who are the pairs and singles and alignment hut you've ruined the first part
i don't like the "i want to keep lovers secret" type of thing. it kinda feels like scum wanting to hopefully get an easy victory after quickhammering a lover who didn't reveal that. additionally, why would town not want to have lovers outed when it makes the game easier to solve?
In post 68, RationalMadman wrote:We're all equally likely to be scum as each other regardless of OGI respect
this post just feels very out of place? like, why state the obvious here?
In post 70, RationalMadman wrote:I don't understand what is happening here. I am being scumread based on overconfidence of Vex and my oartner is being told he is respected so I will be given mercy? Stupid reasoning. Bambi's post is fluff to reassure me instead of attacking or defending
this post just doesn't sit very well with me. bambi's post was literally saying "i don't wanna kill you yet because your partner hasn't had a chance to defend themselves yet"
how is that stupid reasoning and/or fluff?
(this post is also quoted by rm just below it)
In post 73, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 71, Bambi Jay wrote:Respect being "it would make me feel bad if I killed them before they can defend themself". I do respect most people that aren't hard lurkers and/or mostly jerks.
Lurkers and jerks can be town just as easily as any other player type. You should be just as ready to eliminate any player as another at any gamestart (in this case not the lover partner).
i don't see the town motivation in saying something like this. "you should always be ready to kill someone, even if they haven't been able to defend themselves yet"
like, mate, do you not realize if we elim two lovers or two vts, we lose? like, of course we want to give people time to defend themselves, plus it hasn't even been a full irl day.
In post 74, RationalMadman wrote:I didn't want to out my partner exactly so any respect or disrespect to one didn't tarnish reads on the other, use your brains.
this directly contridicts what he said in 32:
In post 32, RationalMadman wrote:I am also a lover and my partner I will keep secret for now unless you want me to out him/her/them.

In post 76, RationalMadman wrote:Also it is only scum who'd want to rush the day, why would Town want to rush the vote here? This setup is 100% tells-based no investigations to rush towards
once again, this contridicts an earlier statement. he wants us to be ready to elim someone at the start of the game, and then goes on to say "oh only scum would wanna do that" like what?? how the fuck are you *this* inconsistent?
In post 77, RationalMadman wrote:However I don't like Bambi's entry at all, it seems designed to make me feel soothed and remain hostile to the Anastasia lover pair instead
i looked at bambi's entrance, and i didn't notice anything particularly weird about it? it makes sense to me as a reasonable human being thing to do in a game?
In post 82, RationalMadman wrote:Ok vote me out idgaf, enjoy the loss if you're town and never ever vote someone on this bullshit reasoning again. If you're scum well dome you won by BS reasoning, that is if you aren't voted out next. Do it, vote me, I won't gamethrow amd vote myself.
In post 85, RationalMadman wrote:Vote me. I don't want to be in this shit situation later on where clearly everyone is biased and too incapable to read to townread me and bingle based on bias, better to eliminate me with the free miselimination
In post 87, RationalMadman wrote:This isn't WIFOM eliminate me right now and then eliminate Anastasia's pair, she deserves to lose wothe if Town pushing for no fucking reason
with no pressure on him, he starts saying this, which doesn't feel like a town thing to do. at all. there was no pressure on them, so there was zero reason to all of the sudden switch to "elim me"??
In post 96, RationalMadman wrote:Or she or they I am mot sure of Bingle pronoun
this just takes up space for no reason, and i don't like it. like, i get trying to follow the pronoun rules and stuff, but honestly, i don't like this post.
In post 98, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 75, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 70, RationalMadman wrote:I don't understand what is happening here. I am being scumread based on overconfidence of Vex and my oartner is being told he is respected so I will be given mercy? Stupid reasoning. Bambi's post is fluff to reassure me instead of attacking or defending
I am literally not voting you only because I wanna talk to Bingle. Don't try and attack me for showing mercy.

Also Ana if you wanna convince me it's those 2 instead of you be my guest.
Don't ever show mercy to scum in this game. If you think I am scum vote without any mercy, if you dobt hesitate for solely selfish reasons. Always play to win, never to be nice.
the don't hesistate to elim me thing just strikes me as weird. i don't know how to phrase it exactly, but it's the entire "elim me now" type of thing i'm not liking.
In post 101, RationalMadman wrote:I informed Bingle that we don't talk past D1's start as Bingle asked it in the PT and I'd already asked, it was a passing comment among the bigger discussion
once again the phrasing of "we don't talk past d1" just feels very weird. i'd expect can't, but not don't.
In post 104, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 102, Vex Vience wrote:i don't like that reasoning rm.
you're claiming lover, meaning i have to read your slot as the combination of two players. i'm not gonna yeet a player on page five because i think they're scum in the pseudo-rvs stage of the game
I don't like any of your reasoning either, doesn't matter if we like each other's reasoning, just mattersnif our own is solid or not.
"i don't like your reasoning, but i'm still townreading you because of stuff you did earlier" - this makes sense how?
In post 110, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 109, Anastasia wrote:RM I really don't understand your reaction from a TownPOV..

Because like you have only 1 vote on you? Maybe 3 if Bambi/VV vote you?

Kerset hasn't even joined the game yet.. The level of desperation you're throwing out feels not very much like it should be coming from a townPOV

I'm almost feeling like you are trying to sink your own ship to obfuscate who your partner is?
I had two, liar.
bringing this up is important how? it just feels like rm is trying to throw out posts to clog the thread.
In post 117, RationalMadman wrote:Anastasia pretends to nit understand why I'd panic as a Lover who has someone else dying with me in a setup where only five votes are required to vote me out when two are against me and one of them is a non-lover.
he goes from wanting to be elim'd to suddenly saying that he cares about jingle dying alongside him, when the entire point of us not eliming them at that very moment was to give jingle time to talk? what
how does this make *any* sense from a town!pov?
In post 123, RationalMadman wrote:I am now extremely certain I was wrong, when you vote me out vote Vex and Bambi after me. I was incorrect. Anastasia is being cleverly pitted against me and Bambi and Vex are feigning hesitation to justify thebvote one and disassociate later
In post 124, RationalMadman wrote:VOTE: Vex Vince
In post 126, RationalMadman wrote:Ana's pair is the town pair with me and bingle, Vex and Bambi are laughing in scum chat olaying both sides of this, it's very blatant.
In post 127, RationalMadman wrote:I am absolutely certain of this read now.
the following quotes happen in the space of this sudden change of heart:
In post 118, Bambi Jay wrote:
Anastasia wrote:
In post 111, Bambi Jay wrote:Ah if only I got Jingle bells or one of the list mods or something and I got the be the bad cop to their good cop and shit. That would've been fun.

Dang it Ana you better not be evil after proven to be a player after my own style. I'd feel sad now.
My heart is pure <3
Pure evil huh
In post 119, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 116, Vex Vience wrote:i'm feeling more and more confident on ana being town, and rm being scum ngl
You were quick to tell me what's NAI, what is AI that I or Ana has done
In post 120, Vex Vience wrote:so what's the issue here then? if it's two townies, then the third one joins in, scum can't quickhammer because that exposes them
if it's two scum, scum can't quickhammer because not enough people
In post 121, LlamaFluff wrote:
@mod
- Can you confirm all sent roles are word for word/link for link identical to sample ones?

No one should be worrying about quickhammer here really I think, but at least be warry of where its at. Like no E-2 unless you are fine with it going through.
In post 122, Anastasia wrote:
In post 118, Bambi Jay wrote:Pure evil huh
As innocent as the first snow flowers falling on Hokkaido in November.
this also has zero reason about why this change occurs, and he never elaborates on it. i get it, that town will change their opinion, but normally, they provide a reasoning, not just sudden 180.

In post 128, RationalMadman wrote:Vote me and then vote vex or bambi either works since it's same pair
once again, he changes his stance from "i care about jingle dyign alongside me" to suddenly "nah i don't care anymore" like make up your mind ffs.
In post 147, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 142, Bambi Jay wrote:Maybe it's correct and he wants us to murder Rational quickly to get it over with.
Disgusting OGI read that is false, a 'haja I was only kidding' remark to influence others to pile on me. The 'maybe' is a slip of consistently displayed assurance that I am actually Town shown from Bambi towards me.
he doesn't seem to realize that bambi was joking about this, and takes it as if it's entirely serious? like, i know i have a hard time grasping jokes in situations like this, but i felt like that was pretty blatant.
In post 148, RationalMadman wrote:Today is Bingle andyself vs Vex and Bambi do not let them play any sides against each other anymore.
he doesn't even explain how we're playing sides.
In post 162, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 154, Bambi Jay wrote:This is a game. I want to have fun. Let me meme in peace or I literally just can tunnel you while not talking instead.

Also sup Bingle. Good to see ya.
Go ahead, don't empty threat. I want this to be you vs us.
this post indicates to me that he is dead-set in me/bambi scum, yet never explains the read.
In post 167, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 163, Bambi Jay wrote:Oh yeah speaking of the word respect... Ration went hard on me for showing mercy? Do you know why Bingle? Like... Explain to me his thought process for me. He'll just yell at me if I ask him.
If you think me and Bingle are scum what use os this post?

If you think Bingle and me are Town this is useful to disarm us as you're trying to create rapport with Bingle after failing to with me.
or, get this, maybe we're trying to ask jingle about you, because you refuse to elaborate on your logic, and because we've said this entire time that we're waiting for jingle to read and catchup before actually doing shit.
In post 171, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 170, Bingle wrote:
In post 167, RationalMadman wrote:If you think Bingle and me are Town this is useful to disarm us as you're trying to create rapport with Bingle after failing to with me.
Both VV and Bambi know better than to try to pocket me. :lol:
Arrogance will be our downfall, never underestimate your capacity to be manipulated by someone. Bambi is playing to disarm me via you.
once again, this is never explained.
In post 189, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 182, Vex Vience wrote:
In post 152, RationalMadman wrote:We aren't friends here, one of our pairs directly wants the others to lose. Stop this act. I don't respect any of you less than any other. You're all trash and all amazing in your own ways, I focus on tells and indication of scum. If I think you're scum, I'll vote a d encourage others to. Idc if I reapect your lover partner like a god, I vote you.

Bambi is trying to seem inquisitive and understanding but if you properly analyse it, it's just positioning the pair of Vex and Bambi perfectly so both lover pairs Ana vs Rational can get voted off.

I have excellent grammar in real life. I rush to type on a smartphone at times here, I also like it as it forces people to read what I'm saying a little harder while deciphering it.
1) why is pushing someone who appears to be scummy wanting the others to lose? isn't that the entire point of mafia? to find the scum and push them? yes, obviously not all town will be perfectly townie, and not all scum will be scummy. but trying to push a scumread isn't gamethrowing like you're equating.
2) i really don't like all the spelling errors, because that means i have to take more time to actually figure out what you're saying. no offense to you, but if i'm spending a significant part of my time while reading the game simply trying to figure out what you're saying, i'm going to want to policy yeet you *just* so i don't have to read your stuff.
Yoy didn't push me, you played the middle and still are. Anastasia pushed me even after I said I was willing to go down, meaning it probably does add up that her read was genuine and she was ready to hard-gamble on it. Also Anastasia's responses were solely designed towards further getting others to scumread me which is Towny tunneling, not scummy tunneling as she knew very well if I flip Town how it looks on her. I also like that she did all this without her lover partner being around or backing her up, it is a very Towny dynamic where the Lover pair are running on independent initatives whereas you and Bambi seem artificially united in all ways.
once again, not reading the fact we're waiting on jingle to show up before i do anything. i also never played the middle, i have very explicitly stated that i thought kerest/ana were town.
In post 193, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 192, Vex Vience wrote:i think you're scum. i'm not pushing you because it's way too early for me to do so. i want everyone to post, and weigh in on this before i actually commit to pushing you. i also want to talk to your lover, because talking to you is about as productive as talking to a brick wall.
i will gladly provide a full case on why i think you're scum later in the day after we have more time to discuss things, and when i'm not about to sleep.
You think it now, give the case right now, no time to make shit up or use later information.
he's expecting me to make a full case at 3 a.m. when i have work at 11 a.m. and i stated i was going to sleep. this post is inheriently nai, but it makes me very angry so i'm including it.
this case has been two hours in the making as of writing this. i am not making a full-case like this at 3 a.m.
In post 194, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 190, Vex Vience wrote:it's page eight. your lover hasn't chimed in that much.
about half of the players haven't even said anything yet.
please explain to me in what world does me pushing a scumread this early makes any sense.
You don't have any read on me, you're just grasping at straws.
trying to claim i don't have a read on them when poe would dictate that they're scum, and the fact i've stated i think they're scum multiple times already.
In post 196, RationalMadman wrote:
Lovers

Town

RM and Bingle (of course)
Anastasia and Kerset

Both have displayed signs of having independent agendas without seeking approval and synergy with the partner within the pairings (lacking live day-chat and wanting badly to scumhunt from the get-go results in this) as well as dedication to voting off a scumread that entails willingness to be voted off first or afterwards.

Scum

Vex Vience and Bambi Jay

Too much to name even,

Generic posts full of fluff to seem Towny, proudly proclaiming oneself to be a passionately mechanical player in a setup that involves almost 0% mechanics... The only time I ask a mechanical question, expresses annoyance at me asking it since it is apparently too easy to decipher from the PM (which left it open to interpretation). This could be Towny on its own however... Since then, played both sides the millisecond it appeared as an opportunity, and operate as a pair throughout.

Bambi appears less sure of who is scum than Vex but both blatantly are playing both sides between the Lover pairs, Vex is only claiming to scumread me because it's convenient to claim and agreed with Anastasia while leaving full blame on Ana for the elimination when and if it occured, Vex also didn't dedicate with a vote despite claiming to have a read on me as scum and still passionately claims to have it with secret reasoning that is too precious to rush to release...

Junk, fluff, obfuscation... You come with what you want as a term, the posts are full of it.

Lone/Solo

All three Null but T-bone very strange and forced interaction early on followed by nothing.

Llamafluff has successfully positioned into being an active and therefore blatantly default-towniest player but keeps trying to overplay this position, encouraging the entire game to switch dynamics and focus on the solo vanillas while knowing full well that the other 2 haven't towntold at all (Klick hasn't even posted yet).

Kerset and Klick both must post for us to sufficiently read but at the moment I would say that it's actually more certain of an elimination in the Lovers than the vanillas so I don't get the complaint from Llama, however that is because I know my pair is Town and have a strong read on which of the other two isn't.
once again, i never said i was annoyed at him for this, but he apparently thinks i am. he also never explains his train of thought about how he got there.

tl;dr
- i think rm is scum based on the fact they constantly keep 180ing their opinions, contridict themselves multiple times throughout mulitple posts, and then makes claims like me and bambi being scum, yet never actually backs it up with anything, making it seem like they're just shit out there to see if they can build support for it.

VOTE: rm
"I preach darkness. I don't inspire hope—only shadows. It's up to you to find the light in my words." ~ Charles Lee

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Vex Vience »

In post 279, Vex Vience wrote:
In post 17, Vex Vience wrote:@tbone it's because i'm a very mechanical-based player, and if i get focused on something, (eg massclaim at the start to figure out the game from there), i tend to hyperfixate on it.
This setup is 0% mechanical in how things will play out, why would you even sign up for it? This comes down entirely to reads, not sure I townread your lover pair at all yet.
first, the question about "why would you sign up for a game if you're a very mechanical player" comes off as weird, but is mostly nai to me. it's only the bit about not tring me that i really don't like.
second, i don't like how he's saying "not townreading." he later goes on and uses it as the equivalent to scumreading, which doesn't sit right with me considering he goes on to actually tr me based on flimsy reasons.
In post 23, RationalMadman wrote:T-bone is acting strangely 'I dosagree with you but we're cool right?' I don't Townread it. Vex's entry I default to a Town read for sure. Love that he cautioned the massclaim coming too soon but... Why did he then out instantly?

i agree with the llama read, but not the bingle read at this point in the game. this now makes sense seeing as bingle is their lover, but at the time, this felt really weird.
Vote RM

Yes, I do and Scum will struggle to know hownhard to hide their lover aprtner vs VT partner, the interactions will leak tells later on.
this post makes no sense to me from a town!pov. if you're town, it doesn't matter to them about how hard they're hiding their lover/goon partners—they know you're town regardless.
In post 25, RationalMadman wrote:Sorry I said Vex:s entry I meant Llama's entey, brain fart.
In post 26, RationalMadman wrote:I can't even explain the brainf art but I confused the lion avatar with Vex for no explainable reason, I meant I default Llama's entry to Town as well as Bingle's.
these two posts literally add nothing. i'd be fine with the first one correcting the second one, but the second post explaining it feels very TMI to me.
In post 27, RationalMadman wrote:I actually nullread Vex anyway, however I scumread T-bone.
clarification about what his reads are. i guess it makes sense from a town pov to do something like this to get reactions, but at the same time not really?
In post 28, RationalMadman wrote:Vex Vience, can you and bambi talk im the PT during the day?

(This doesn't confirm me as vanilla townie), I am curious how rapidly you answer and what the answer is.

this post feels very awkward to me. "hey you said you're a lover, can you and your lover talk in your pt during the day? i'm also not confirmed to be vt because of this" is just a very weird position. looking at it as if the two of them were scum also leads me to believe that this is an attempt to get the town lover pair to publicly confirm if they can talk so they can keep a story straight.
In post 32, RationalMadman wrote:Sure it implies that but you knowing that amd answering so rapidly makes me Townread you now. I am also a lover and my partner I will keep secret for now unless you want me to out him/her/them.

this post just makes zero sense, especially the latter part. like yes it does actually say that town lovers can't talk past the start of d1, and it does say that scum in general can talk past d1?
and also, the tr on me makes no sense, but i guess it could possibly come from town? it seems more like an attempt at pocketing because the tr is based solely on the fact i read the setup.
In post 33, RationalMadman wrote:I had to ask the mod to find out as bothy partner and I were confused but what you say is indeed the truth.
tbf, i didn't think the wording was confusing, but i wanted to have mod-confirmation that the pt would be locked, which would give me an incentive to actually try to get mech play down at the very start. i feel like being confused about if the pt is gonna be locked comes from scum more often in this, because not only do scum lack the lover pt, they only have the one pt.

In post 37, RationalMadman wrote:Rapidly, correctly and even got angry that I'd tedt yoy woth something yoy found trivial for scum to solve. It is all towny
i still don't like the fact he's trying to portray me as getting angry at him for asking me to literally read the setup.
In post 36, LlamaFluff wrote:@RM - What exactly changed between not wanting to claim and when you did? Just trap setting or something else?
I have a vote against me and another lover pair is going to ge fenraged at me over it soon and I happen to now read one of them as Town so it doesn't serve me to withhold the claim as I mechanically questioned Vex and he passed the test but as a VT I couldn't necessarily do so at that point without leaking I am a lover.

My partner and I decided it's better not to out each other or roles but my oartner did warn me that if people demand it I should just give in.
i don't see how the single vote against, and the other lover pair equates to having to reveal you're a lover at that exact point. if they were town, they could've just kept it hidden and seen if the scum lovers would've revealed they're lovers. i feel like this comes from scum realizing i've said that if only two pairs reveal, they're both ics, and they want to get that conf!town status.
In post 39, Vex Vience wrote: 2) i didn't get angry. i don't know where you're getting that from.
3) obviously i'd answer correctly even if i was scum, because if i didn't i'd instantly out the fact i'm scum.

Not sure how to reply that you seemed angry and aggressive without indirectly insulting your self-awareness but let's say I'm wrong.

In my wrong interpretation of your response to me, you were aggressive, upset that I'd ask what you find so easy and now furthermore hostile towards me because I townread you for said reaction.

It is indeed alignment indicative, your aggression is what Town has in this setup more than Scum. Town is panicking and alert because it os the equivalent of complete darkness in an environment where only scum has night vosion goggles and unloke other setups, not a single bit of that vision will in any shape or form become passively clearer as things progress via investigation results. This meams Town feels much more pressure to do something and hunt while Scum wants the game as laid-back as possible.
once again, they're trying to portray emotions onto my post which i feel like is a blatant attempt at trying to pocket me.
i also don't get the analogy whatsoever, but if it makes sense to them, i guess that's cool.
i would also like to note, it does feel like rm has convinction in their words at this point about me being scum, which makes their later 180 on me very questionable
In post 40, LlamaFluff wrote:Im just trying to feel this all out because maybe im more drunk than I think... so claiming is a null tell now? Im just trying to read where everyone is in pro/anti claim and how (if at all) they see it alignment wise.
Claiming is always a nulltell but my actual role is going to help scum, who will prefer to pile on lone VTs to easier know to avoid picking on me. If they know my partner, it will help them pile on us both at once rather than accidentally townreading my partner so it's harder to justify later (or vice versa).
you can be scummy and your lover be town though? like, that's what i don't get with this. also, why would claiming help scum? scum have to get two miselims in a row to win pretty much, and if we flip a vt, we're obviously gonna look at the wagon so like, why would scum wanna pile onto the vts like that?
rm i feel is acknowledging the fact that ana claimed lovers, and then goes on to say this:
In post 45, RationalMadman wrote:Ana doesn't claim just votes me, so I'm assuming she is claiming lover if it's Vex vs myself in her eyes.
ana literally said she wants her ic card, *after i said that lovers are effectively ics*. like, that is literally just claiming lover without directly stating "hey i'm lover"
In post 46, RationalMadman wrote:Voting me so impulsively on anoure gut read isntt what Town would do here. She's risking two Lovers die if she's Town solely based on a fluttering read.
this reasoning doesn't make sense to me either. ana literally provided her reasoning, saying that she liked my posting more than rm's, which leads her to believe that i'm town and that rm is scum.
In post 47, RationalMadman wrote:Doesn't make any sense at all. I am being scumread because Vex seems to know the setup, makes absolutely not logical sense at all, I am assuming Ana is softclaiming Lover because of her vote being based on Townreading Vex
this is nai, but i wanted to just include it so we have it in the case. this occured after ana claimed lover as well.
In post 57, RationalMadman wrote:What fucking reasoning am I being voted vased on, Vex seeming to know the setup? Being confident? You townread confidence?
rm apparently doesn't know the reasoning why they're being voted, but states they want ana to flip after they do, like ???
how do you get to this without reading the rest of the post, especially after you say you type with poor grammar on purpose so people have to read your own posts?
In post 59, RationalMadman wrote:Her voting me also blackmailed me to out my partner which I explicitly said I wanted to stall to release reads
they never said they wanted to stall; rather, they said they would out if i asked them to. so ???
In post 60, Anastasia wrote:I townread VV's belief that he's pushing to solve/win the game for the townside.
this post just sits weirdly with me. i commented on it already, but it still sits weirdly with me.
In post 65, RationalMadman wrote:The only thing to solve was who are the pairs and singles and alignment hut you've ruined the first part
i don't like the "i want to keep lovers secret" type of thing. it kinda feels like scum wanting to hopefully get an easy victory after quickhammering a lover who didn't reveal that. additionally, why would town not want to have lovers outed when it makes the game easier to solve?
In post 68, RationalMadman wrote:We're all equally likely to be scum as each other regardless of OGI respect
this post just doesn't sit very well with me. bambi's post was literally saying "i don't wanna kill you yet because your partner hasn't had a chance to defend themselves yet"
In post 71, Bambi Jay wrote:Respect being "it would make me feel bad if I killed them before they can defend themself". I do respect most people that aren't hard lurkers and/or mostly jerks.
Lurkers and jerks can be town just as easily as any other player type. You should be just as ready to eliminate any player as another at any gamestart (in this case not the lover partner).
i don't see the town motivation in saying something like this. "you should always be ready to kill someone, even if they haven't been able to defend themselves yet"
like, mate, do you not realize if we elim two lovers or two vts, we lose? like, of course we want to give people time to defend themselves, plus it hasn't even been a full irl day.
In post 74, RationalMadman wrote:I didn't want to out my partner exactly so any respect or disrespect to one didn't tarnish reads on the other, use your brains.
In post 32, RationalMadman wrote:I am also a lover and my partner I will keep secret for now unless you want me to out him/her/them.

In post 76, RationalMadman wrote:Also it is only scum who'd want to rush the day, why would Town want to rush the vote here? This setup is 100% tells-based no investigations to rush towards
once again, this contridicts an earlier statement. he wants us to be ready to elim someone at the start of the game, and then goes on to say "oh only scum would wanna do that" like what?? how the fuck are you *this* inconsistent?
In post 77, RationalMadman wrote:However I don't like Bambi's entry at all, it seems designed to make me feel soothed and remain hostile to the Anastasia lover pair instead
i looked at bambi's entrance, and i didn't notice anything particularly weird about it? it makes sense to me as a reasonable human being thing to do in a game?
In post 82, RationalMadman wrote:Ok vote me out idgaf, enjoy the loss if you're town and never ever vote someone on this bullshit reasoning again. If you're scum well dome you won by BS reasoning, that is if you aren't voted out next. Do it, vote me, I won't gamethrow amd vote myself.
In post 85, RationalMadman wrote:Vote me. I don't want to be in this shit situation later on where clearly everyone is biased and too incapable to read to townread me and bingle based on bias, better to eliminate me with the free miselimination
In post 87, RationalMadman wrote:This isn't WIFOM eliminate me right now and then eliminate Anastasia's pair, she deserves to lose wothe if Town pushing for no fucking reason
with no pressure on him, he starts saying this, which doesn't feel like a town thing to do. at all. there was no pressure on them, so there was zero reason to all of the sudden switch to "elim me"??
this just takes up space for no reason, and i don't like it. like, i get trying to follow the pronoun rules and stuff, but honestly, i don't like this post.
I am literally not voting you only because I wanna talk to Bingle. Don't try and attack me for showing mercy.

Don't ever show mercy to scum in this game. If you think I am scum vote without any mercy, if you dobt hesitate for solely selfish reasons. Always play to win, never to be nice.
the don't hesistate to elim me thing just strikes me as weird. i don't know how to phrase it exactly, but it's the entire "elim me now" type of thing i'm not liking.
In post 101, RationalMadman wrote:I informed Bingle that we don't talk past D1's start as Bingle asked it in the PT and I'd already asked, it was a passing comment among the bigger discussion
once again the phrasing of "we don't talk past d1" just feels very weird. i'd expect can't, but not don't.
you're claiming lover, meaning i have to read your slot as the combination of two players. i'm not gonna yeet a player on page five because i think they're scum in the pseudo-rvs stage of the game
I don't like any of your reasoning either, doesn't matter if we like each other's reasoning, just mattersnif our own is solid or not.
"i don't like your reasoning, but i'm still townreading you because of stuff you did earlier" - this makes sense how?
In post 109, Anastasia wrote:RM I really don't understand your reaction from a TownPOV..

Kerset hasn't even joined the game yet.. The level of desperation you're throwing out feels not very much like it should be coming from a townPOV

I'm almost feeling like you are trying to sink your own ship to obfuscate who your partner is?
I had two, liar.
bringing this up is important how? it just feels like rm is trying to throw out posts to clog the thread.
In post 117, RationalMadman wrote:Anastasia pretends to nit understand why I'd panic as a Lover who has someone else dying with me in a setup where only five votes are required to vote me out when two are against me and one of them is a non-lover.
he goes from wanting to be elim'd to suddenly saying that he cares about jingle dying alongside him, when the entire point of us not eliming them at that very moment was to give jingle time to talk? what
In post 123, RationalMadman wrote:I am now extremely certain I was wrong, when you vote me out vote Vex and Bambi after me. I was incorrect. Anastasia is being cleverly pitted against me and Bambi and Vex are feigning hesitation to justify thebvote one and disassociate later
In post 126, RationalMadman wrote:Ana's pair is the town pair with me and bingle, Vex and Bambi are laughing in scum chat olaying both sides of this, it's very blatant.
Anastasia wrote:
In post 111, Bambi Jay wrote:Ah if only I got Jingle bells or one of the list mods or something and I got the be the bad cop to their good cop and shit. That would've been fun.

Dang it Ana you better not be evil after proven to be a player after my own style. I'd feel sad now.
My heart is pure <3
Pure evil huh
In post 116, Vex Vience wrote:i'm feeling more and more confident on ana being town, and rm being scum ngl
In post 120, Vex Vience wrote:so what's the issue here then? if it's two townies, then the third one joins in, scum can't quickhammer because that exposes them
@mod
- Can you confirm all sent roles are word for word/link for link identical to sample ones?

No one should be worrying about quickhammer here really I think, but at least be warry of where its at. Like no E-2 unless you are fine with it going through.
this also has zero reason about why this change occurs, and he never elaborates on it. i get it, that town will change their opinion, but normally, they provide a reasoning, not just sudden 180.

In post 128, RationalMadman wrote:Vote me and then vote vex or bambi either works since it's same pair
once again, he changes his stance from "i care about jingle dyign alongside me" to suddenly "nah i don't care anymore" like make up your mind ffs.
In post 142, Bambi Jay wrote:Maybe it's correct and he wants us to murder Rational quickly to get it over with.
Disgusting OGI read that is false, a 'haja I was only kidding' remark to influence others to pile on me. The 'maybe' is a slip of consistently displayed assurance that I am actually Town shown from Bambi towards me.
he doesn't seem to realize that bambi was joking about this, and takes it as if it's entirely serious? like, i know i have a hard time grasping jokes in situations like this, but i felt like that was pretty blatant.
In post 148, RationalMadman wrote:Today is Bingle andyself vs Vex and Bambi do not let them play any sides against each other anymore.
In post 154, Bambi Jay wrote:This is a game. I want to have fun. Let me meme in peace or I literally just can tunnel you while not talking instead.

this post indicates to me that he is dead-set in me/bambi scum, yet never explains the read.
In post 163, Bambi Jay wrote:Oh yeah speaking of the word respect... Ration went hard on me for showing mercy? Do you know why Bingle? Like... Explain to me his thought process for me. He'll just yell at me if I ask him.

If you think Bingle and me are Town this is useful to disarm us as you're trying to create rapport with Bingle after failing to with me.
or, get this, maybe we're trying to ask jingle about you, because you refuse to elaborate on your logic, and because we've said this entire time that we're waiting for jingle to read and catchup before actually doing shit.
In post 167, RationalMadman wrote:If you think Bingle and me are Town this is useful to disarm us as you're trying to create rapport with Bingle after failing to with me.
Arrogance will be our downfall, never underestimate your capacity to be manipulated by someone. Bambi is playing to disarm me via you.
In post 152, RationalMadman wrote:We aren't friends here, one of our pairs directly wants the others to lose. Stop this act. I don't respect any of you less than any other. You're all trash and all amazing in your own ways, I focus on tells and indication of scum. If I think you're scum, I'll vote a d encourage others to. Idc if I reapect your lover partner like a god, I vote you.

Bambi is trying to seem inquisitive and understanding but if you properly analyse it, it's just positioning the pair of Vex and Bambi perfectly so both lover pairs Ana vs Rational can get voted off.

I have excellent grammar in real life. I rush to type on a smartphone at times here, I also like it as it forces people to read what I'm saying a little harder while deciphering it.
1) why is pushing someone who appears to be scummy wanting the others to lose? isn't that the entire point of mafia? to find the scum and push them? yes, obviously not all town will be perfectly townie, and not all scum will be scummy. but trying to push a scumread isn't gamethrowing like you're equating.
2) i really don't like all the spelling errors, because that means i have to take more time to actually figure out what you're saying. no offense to you, but if i'm spending a significant part of my time while reading the game simply trying to figure out what you're saying, i'm going to want to policy yeet you *just* so i don't have to read your stuff.
Yoy didn't push me, you played the middle and still are. Anastasia pushed me even after I said I was willing to go down, meaning it probably does add up that her read was genuine and she was ready to hard-gamble on it. Also Anastasia's responses were solely designed towards further getting others to scumread me which is Towny tunneling, not scummy tunneling as she knew very well if I flip Town how it looks on her. I also like that she did all this without her lover partner being around or backing her up, it is a very Towny dynamic where the Lover pair are running on independent initatives whereas you and Bambi seem artificially united in all ways.
once again, not reading the fact we're waiting on jingle to show up before i do anything. i also never played the middle, i have very explicitly stated that i thought kerest/ana were town.
In post 192, Vex Vience wrote:i think you're scum. i'm not pushing you because it's way too early for me to do so. i want everyone to post, and weigh in on this before i actually commit to pushing you. i also want to talk to your lover, because talking to you is about as productive as talking to a brick wall.
i will gladly provide a full case on why i think you're scum later in the day after we have more time to discuss things, and when i'm not about to sleep.
You think it now, give the case right now, no time to make shit up or use later information.
he's expecting me to make a full case at 3 a.m. when i have work at 11 a.m. and i stated i was going to sleep. this post is inheriently nai, but it makes me very angry so i'm including it.
this case has been two hours in the making as of writing this. i am not making a full-case like this at 3 a.m.
In post 190, Vex Vience wrote:it's page eight. your lover hasn't chimed in that much.
please explain to me in what world does me pushing a scumread this early makes any sense.
trying to claim i don't have a read on them when poe would dictate that they're scum, and the fact i've stated i think they're scum multiple times already.
Lovers

Town

Anastasia and Kerset

Both have displayed signs of having independent agendas without seeking approval and synergy with the partner within the pairings (lacking live day-chat and wanting badly to scumhunt from the get-go results in this) as well as dedication to voting off a scumread that entails willingness to be voted off first or afterwards.

Scum

Vex Vience and Bambi Jay

Too much to name even,

Generic posts full of fluff to seem Towny, proudly proclaiming oneself to be a passionately mechanical player in a setup that involves almost 0% mechanics... The only time I ask a mechanical question, expresses annoyance at me asking it since it is apparently too easy to decipher from the PM (which left it open to interpretation). This could be Towny on its own however... Since then, played both sides the millisecond it appeared as an opportunity, and operate as a pair throughout.

Bambi appears less sure of who is scum than Vex but both blatantly are playing both sides between the Lover pairs, Vex is only claiming to scumread me because it's convenient to claim and agreed with Anastasia while leaving full blame on Ana for the elimination when and if it occured, Vex also didn't dedicate with a vote despite claiming to have a read on me as scum and still passionately claims to have it with secret reasoning that is too precious to rush to release...

Junk, fluff, obfuscation... You come with what you want as a term, the posts are full of it.

Lone/Solo

All three Null but T-bone very strange and forced interaction early on followed by nothing.

Llamafluff has successfully positioned into being an active and therefore blatantly default-towniest player but keeps trying to overplay this position, encouraging the entire game to switch dynamics and focus on the solo vanillas while knowing full well that the other 2 haven't towntold at all (Klick hasn't even posted yet).

Kerset and Klick both must post for us to sufficiently read but at the moment I would say that it's actually more certain of an elimination in the Lovers than the vanillas so I don't get the complaint from Llama, however that is because I know my pair is Town and have a strong read on which of the other two isn't.
once again, i never said i was annoyed at him for this, but he apparently thinks i am. he also never explains his train of thought about how he got there.

tl;dr
- i think rm is scum based on the fact they constantly keep 180ing their opinions, contridict themselves multiple times throughout mulitple posts, and then makes claims like me and bambi being scum, yet never actually backs it up with anything, making it seem like they're just throwing shit out there to see if they can build support for it.

ebwop; i somehow missed this in my quick re-read

#CultsArentBastard
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:48 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 270, Vex Vience wrote:@rm, i want you to explain what caused you to go from townreading me, to suddenly scumreading me, on top of explaining your logic in the following quotes:

Spoiler:

Lovers

Town

Anastasia and Kerset

Scum

Vex Vience and Bambi Jay

Too much to name even,

Lone/Solo

i also want you to elaborate fully on your case against us. if i'm making a full scumcase against you, i want you to do the same
Nope. I already explained what did.
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Vex Vience »

no, you actually didn't.

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:50 am

Post by Vex Vience »

you claim we're playing both sides, yet you never actually provided any evidence of that, especially when i've stated i'm townreading kerest/ana, but scumreading you. i have been entirely consistent in that opinion, so explain to me why i'm somehow playing both sides.

#CultsArentBastard
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Bingle »

1. That's an Isodive, not a case.
2. Why is "RM is all over the place" scum indicative instead of playstyle indicative?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:51 am

Post by RationalMadman »

Vote RM

I had two, liar.
Anastasia wrote:

My heart is pure <3
Pure evil huh
@mod

Lovers

Town

Anastasia and Kerset

Scum

Vex Vience and Bambi Jay

Too much to name even,

Lone/Solo

tl;dr
- i think rm is scum based on the fact they constantly keep 180ing their opinions, contridict themselves multiple times throughout mulitple posts, and then makes claims like me and bambi being scum, yet never actually backs it up with anything, making it seem like they're just shit out there to see if they can build support for it.

When I flip Town, they will eliminate you, I got nothing to fear. Nothing. I have the power here, you're the scared one.

You get me eliminated and the VTs honour my dying read/wish. Simple. I am not budging on this read it's blatant.

Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Vex Vience »

In post 284, Bingle wrote:1. That's an Isodive, not a case.
2. Why is "RM is all over the place" scum indicative instead of playstyle indicative?
isodive and case are the same for me

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Vex Vience »

In post 285, RationalMadman wrote:
tl;dr

When I flip Town, they will eliminate you, I got nothing to fear. Nothing. I have the power here, you're the scared one.

You get me eliminated and the VTs honour my dying read/wish. Simple. I am not budging on this read it's blatant.
ok, but it's not actually. please explain how you're getting to this before i just policy you on the basis of i don't wanna play the game with you.
also, how the fuck am i scared?

@jingle, to answer your second point, because honestly at this point, it feels very close to scum realizing they've been caught, so they're trying to throw as much shit into the air as possible to obscure things

#CultsArentBastard
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Kerset »

Sorry Vex you did isodive, when you claimed to make case. Your entire wall is denied, go make a new one and we may consider it.
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Vex Vience »

In post 286, Vex Vience wrote:
In post 284, Bingle wrote:1. That's an Isodive, not a case.
isodive and case are the same for me

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Vex Vience »

also, if that's the case, please elaborate on what the difference is, because i don't see it anywhere on the wiki

#CultsArentBastard
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:00 am

Post by RationalMadman »

Also, there was an extreme towbslip from Anastasia that I didn't initially tead as Towny but after thinking about it, it's the most Towny slip ever.

When Anastasia entered the game she instantly talks as if she mentally thought she'd outed as Lover already. She then proceeds to vote me and justifies it by a Townread on the other Lover pair's Vex. The complete mindlapse where I had to prompt her to realise she hadn't claimed implies she mentally assumed 'duh I am Lover' innher mind while genuinely forming the logic in her initial post that she voted me in.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:00 am

Post by RationalMadman »

Townslip*
Read*

Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Kerset »

for real this time
Jingle why did you refuse to argue Vex? Is it too long or what?
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Vex Vience »

In post 43, Anastasia wrote:
I want my IC card and am happy to bet that RM will flip scum here.
In post 6, Vex Vience wrote:if two other people claim lovers, we now have four mechanically confirmed ics due to the nature of the setup. if we have four others claim lovers, we now know there's two scum within the six lovers, and one scum within the remaining three vts, and we can solve from there.

i also propose we solve lovers before we solve vts, just so we have more ics to work with, and so we can remove most of the scum from the game.
ok? ok.
i want my ic card = i am town lover
i literally said if we solve lovers, the remaining lovers are mechanical ics.

#CultsArentBastard
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Vex Vience
they/it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Vex Vience »

she literally claimed lover in her first post

#CultsArentBastard
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Kerset »

like most of Vex staff is quite a stretch but the evidence of RM (pointed in tl;tr) flipping reads was vaild
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Klick »

In post 88, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 83, LlamaFluff wrote:No really. Lover pairs absolutely need to claim everything they talked about pregame for something I see. Like now. As in back when I asked first time.
I ranted to Bingle
over several posts
about being
active
not being weak or a pushover as this is dog eat dog setup solely based on
aggression
getting
results

He agreed and promised to try his best and agreed to my no-reveal strategy but warned he feared if I pushed too hard with it it would doom us so I remained stubborn andnhe promised jot to out us until forced to
In post 151, Bingle wrote:Our PT:

RM wanted me to be
active
and solve without outing and tried to coach me on
how to be aggressive
about
solving
. He spent
like 8 posts
on that and I honestly didn't read most of it.
I pointed out that massclaim was going to happen very quickly regardless of his feelings on the matter and that lover pairs are functionally hydrae. I let him know I was Jingle so he'd stop spending time coaching me, to which he responded that he didn't remember me but has improved since the last time I'd seen him. Given that I haven't played with him in like 6 years to the best of my knowledge, that seems likely.
Both of us specifically asked yes about daychat, which I should've remembered/read in my role PM and/or the setup thread while helping yes edit this setup before he finalized this. I didn't because I had a bunch of ms PMs to parse at the same time this morning. RM mentioned he wouldn't be around for daystart and I agreed to be reactionary in regards to the massclaim.

The massclaim was in no way antitown and getting it out of the way early was a good move imo.
Matching colors are where I'm seeing Bingle reading what RM has written and trying to match his story to what RM has said.
Frankly, RM's description reads as genuine conversations they had - in a scum PT, about playing as scum. Everything Bingle posted to match it was carefully edited to show that they were talking about town strategy.
Seriously, read RM's post and then read Bingle trying to save face with that description.

The orange is completely added by Bingle and not actually mentioned by RM. Why did RM not mention this?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Klick »

Basically when I read Bingle's post after RM's it reads like Bingle is trying to describe something that matches with what RM said in a particular way, not trying to genuinely give his own account of what was posted in their PT.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 293, Kerset wrote:for real this time
Jingle why did you refuse to argue Vex? Is it too long or what?
I didn't?

I didn't read the isodive, because why would I. I did ask why Vex thought RM being all over the place was specifically scum indicative as that's what the tl;dr boils down to. He has no consistency and he's flailing about, which I agree is a true statement. The question is why does that make him scum?

Return to “Completed Open Games”