TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Sat May 19, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by TheRampage »

In post 37, Invisibility wrote:Shoshin why is Garuga town?
Probably because I voted for him. :P :P :P
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Sat May 19, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by TheRampage »

In post 40, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 5, TheRampage wrote:Checking in

VOTE: Garuga for stealing my initial vote :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Meaning u were planning to vote for me or ur mad that he made the games first vote?
It was because I was gonna vote for you and make some off handed comment about how Jar Jar sucks and turned the Galactic Republic into and Empire by getting Chancellor Palpatine Emergency Powers.
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #3) » Sun May 20, 2018 4:08 am

Post by TheRampage »

In post 45, JarJarDrinks wrote:Padme made him supreme chancellor in the first place. And anakin was as annoying of a character.

What do u think of Shoshins Garuga read (and her vote on you) ?
While this is true, the whole reason for having Padme go on the run and not be in the Senate was so that Jar Jar could be manipulated into recommending emergency powers for Palpatine. Jar Jar was placed for that exact reason. But yeah, Jar Jar was annoying, but he played an important role in the saga.

Anyways, I think Shoshins is fishing with their reads. We have 3 pages right now and in my eyes, there really hasn't been any slips. I think Shoshin is trying to force a slip and is setting a trap. Still, I am not really thinking anything of Shoshin's read or vote on me. Their reasoning is very poor and based off of my first post, and apparently to them, everything I write is scummy. Possibly even this post.
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Sun May 20, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by TheRampage »

I am gonna UNVOTE:

I feel like Shirt on is trying to trap and it is failing. Either that or hoping the newb is an easy target for lynching as scum. Tough call. Will wait as the day drags on.
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Sun May 20, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by TheRampage »

Shishon*
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #6) » Sun May 20, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by TheRampage »

In post 82, Garuga wrote:
In post 80, TheRampage wrote:I am gonna UNVOTE:

I feel like Shirt on is trying to trap and it is failing. Either that or hoping the newb is an easy target for lynching as scum. Tough call. Will wait as the day drags on.
If you suspect Shoshin, why aren't you voting her? After all, we just had a discussion about this topic.
I basically answered why in my post. I am unsure and I want to see no the day develops.
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #7) » Sun May 20, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by TheRampage »

In post 87, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 82, Garuga wrote:
In post 80, TheRampage wrote:I am gonna UNVOTE:

If you suspect Shoshin, why aren't you voting her? After all, we just had a discussion about this topic.
Agree with this. Like why unvote in the same post?
I unvoted because I wished to remove my initial joke vote since the game has taken a turn for the serious. Now like I said, I did not vote Shoshin yet because I am not solid on believing he is scum.
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #8) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:57 am

Post by TheRampage »

I have to agree with Jar Jar right there. I mean, you have seriously pushed for me for the majority of the game; and while I would appreciate being one less vote, I think it is fishy that with very little proof or reason, you would go after Jar Jar before me.
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #9) » Mon May 21, 2018 7:57 am

Post by TheRampage »

In post 115, havingfitz wrote:
so you unvote Garuga because it was still there from a joking first vote....but what are your thoughts on Garuga currently? He has generated a good deal of suspicion/discussion.
I don't really find anything scummy about what he had posted. I think pushing for him with what is out there is trying to make something out of nothing. I don't find it scummy to admit that something you posted didn't sound the way you meant for it to. I mean, we all make mistakes. I am having a hard time right now actually trying to pin point things in most everyone's posts. There have been a few things I have noticed and will continue to look at before I take a stance on any bandwagons at the moment.
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #10) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:58 am

Post by TheRampage »

In post 144, Shoshin wrote:
In post 143, Invisibility wrote:JJD vs Shoshin is not SvS
Why is JJD town?
Did you just .com to bring scum here?
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #11) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by TheRampage »

Cop to being*
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #12) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by TheRampage »

In post 160, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 152, TheRampage wrote:
In post 144, Shoshin wrote:
In post 143, Invisibility wrote:JJD vs Shoshin is not SvS
Why is JJD town?
Did you just .com to bring scum here?
In post 154, TheRampage wrote:Cop to being*
Rampage, what r u saying here? That Shoshin slipped and called me town?
No, not at all
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #13) » Mon May 21, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by TheRampage »

In post 162, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 160, JarJarDrinks wrote:Rampage, what r u saying here?
It was just a little funny to me that his defense is like, so you seriously think JJD is town. Not that you are scummier or anything. Feels almost as if it was a slip cause he doesn't really come out and say he shouldn't think he is scum.
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #14) » Mon May 21, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by TheRampage »

In post 164, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 163, TheRampage wrote:
In post 162, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 160, JarJarDrinks wrote:Rampage, what r u saying here?
It was just a little funny to me that his defense is like, so you seriously think JJD is town. Not that you are scummier or anything. Feels almost as if it was a slip cause he doesn't really come out and say he shouldn't think he is scum.
The last sentence has too many pronouns for me to follow but it sounds like ur saying that you were implying that it may have been a slip?
Precisely my dear Watson
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #15) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by TheRampage »

More like Shoshin questioned the town read on you instead of the scum read on him. So it seemed like he slipped and basically said we are right to question his alignment.
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #16) » Tue May 22, 2018 2:47 am

Post by TheRampage »

In post 175, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 132, TheRampage wrote:I have to agree with Jar Jar right there. I mean, you have seriously pushed for me for the majority of the game; and while I would appreciate being one less vote, I think it is fishy that with very little proof or reason, you would go after Jar Jar before me.
This kind of post is why I scum read Rampage. This post is awkward, defensive, and out of tune with the game.
How is what I am saying defensive? I am questioning some one's read. I do nothing at all to defend myself from Shoshin's vote on me. I have not even voted because to me right now, there is no one that really stands out. I have this feeling like you have a little bit of tunnel vision. I think the saying, I could cure cancer and you would find fault in it, applies to you. I personally think your reason for voting me or find me scummy is weak, which is why I haven't addressed it, but now I will. As I said before, I think Shoshin tried to trap scum by giving a bad reason for voting me to see how I would react and to see how others would react. You however have some how developed an even worse reason to vote for me and are actually sticking to it. I feel like because you are a few votes down, you feel like you can try to direct and lead people towards my lynch, and you will then fall off into obscurity when I flip town. I have had a gut feeling about you since you appeared in the game, and now I feel more so.

VOTE: Jodaxq
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #17) » Tue May 22, 2018 3:04 am

Post by TheRampage »

In post 199, Shoshin wrote:Rampage, is this your first game of mafia?
No it is not. It is none of my first games in years, but not my first game
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #18) » Tue May 22, 2018 3:14 am

Post by TheRampage »

In post 201, Shoshin wrote:
In post 163, TheRampage wrote:It was just a little funny to me that his defense is like, so you seriously think JJD is town. Not that you are scummier or anything. Feels almost as if it was a slip cause he doesn't really come out and say he shouldn't think he is scum.
Why do you assume my post was defensive in nature?
I didn't assume it was defensive. I made the observation that it was interesting to me that you chose not to defend yourself really, but to question Garuga's town read on JJD.
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #19) » Tue May 22, 2018 3:32 am

Post by TheRampage »

In post 205, Shoshin wrote:
In post 203, TheRampage wrote:
In post 201, Shoshin wrote:
In post 163, TheRampage wrote:It was just a little funny to me that his defense is like, so you seriously think JJD is town. Not that you are scummier or anything. Feels almost as if it was a slip cause he doesn't really come out and say he shouldn't think he is scum.
Why do you assume my post was defensive in nature?
I didn't assume it was defensive. I made the observation that it was interesting to me that you chose not to defend yourself really, but to question Garuga's town read on JJD.
Not Garuga's townread, Invisibility's. And if you didn't think it was defensive, why do you analyze my post as a "defense"?
To me, in this game, I feel like people can argue their case and not be defensive. To me, in this game, defensive is writing ten paragraphs explaining detailed reasons from previous games as to why you can't be scum or just going off the walls crazy. To me, being defensive and giving a defense are two different things.
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #20) » Tue May 22, 2018 3:41 am

Post by TheRampage »

In post 214, Shoshin wrote:Rampage, you didn't answer my question. Why'd you assume my post was a "defense"?
Because, when it was brought up that the discussion between you and JJD wasn't svs but tvs, you said why is he town? That implies you are saying you are town and not him, which is a defense. Or were you trying to say it was tvt, which would still be you saying you aren't scum. To me, it sounded like instead of coming out and saying you weren't scum, you questioned the reasoning behind the idea that JJD was.
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #21) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:05 am

Post by TheRampage »

I am cool with being the Lynch, I am nothing special on this side. I think from the votes and posts I have seen, the people to strongly look into when I flip town are as follows.

Mumble
Jodaxq
Shoshin
Invisibility
Texcat
JarJarDrinks

I have said my peace. Do as you will.
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #22) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:25 am

Post by TheRampage »

I am claiming VT, and for a 13 player game, there is 3 scum. I am just telling ya'll the ones I am suspicious of so you can make a decision on. You don't have to agree with my reads or follow them, I am just trying to help.
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #23) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:37 am

Post by TheRampage »

In post 377, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Why are you suspicious of Mumble?
His series of posts and votes on Page 13 seem sporadic and fishy to me. Like, it felt like he wanted to go after Garuga, but then realized the easy lunch was me. He gave absolutely no reason for voting me other then he just felt like it was the better choice. Showing to me he doesn't care who gets lynched.
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #24) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:24 am

Post by TheRampage »

I am thinking now that Mumble and BlueBloodedToffee are teamed somehow. If they are scum, they know I will flip town and that he will use his set up of me and Mumble being scum, to clear mumbles name.

VOTE: Mumble
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #25) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:35 am

Post by TheRampage »

Look, when I flip town, please for the love of good seriously look at Mimble and BBT. Trying to end this damn thing to stop the flow of information so they can kill another town in N1. So yes, go ahead and hammer me Shoshin so people will listen to what I am saying.
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #26) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:47 am

Post by TheRampage »

In post 408, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 406, Shoshin wrote:JJD, you are so fucking pro-scum... Why would you encourage someone to self-hammer? How would that benefit town?
calling his bluff.

He implied that he wanted u to hammer him so people will listen to him. I pointed out that he could have taken care of that himself.
But yet I also called out BBT for trying to push for the end of the Day. I don't care if I am the lunch, but I want as much info as we can get. BBT is pushing hard for my immediate lunch to get to night for what. If he were a PR, they would want more info and discussion 2. Only scum want a fast end. Mumble straight up had no real reason to vote me other then easy lunch. Texcat has made 8 posts all friggin game and has been sliding under the radar. Voted me in a similar fashion. When this lynch happens, please look into them. Guarantee 1 or 2 is scum.
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #27) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:37 am

Post by TheRampage »

Oooh, I am flipping town.
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #28) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by TheRampage »

Enjoy the green
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by TheRampage »

Yeah, I played terrible this game. I swore texcat and mumble were scum and I lost focus of the inactives and how we were just slaughtering each other.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”