mini 2013: the chorus of i'll call b4 i cum mafia (all done)

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Sun May 27, 2018 10:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: profil

Me no likey your posts
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Mon May 28, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 24, profii wrote:Yeah you’re right I scrolled past the normal vote. Ignore me. So the question is why wagon at all
Why not ask that first then
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Mon May 28, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Scum dont ignore me
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Mon May 28, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Everyone. I promise I'm not mafia. Who believes me?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Mon May 28, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I want to vote the worst for changing his ducky avatar
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Mon May 28, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

okay i see it now. i wont vote u
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #6) » Tue May 29, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 55, UnaBombaH wrote:I only now realized that Maria and Kokichi are both in here too. :?
And Kokichi is never town until lynched, and when lynched, they have so far never been scum.. :shifty:
Yes I am town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #7) » Tue May 29, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: profil

Goodnight
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #8) » Tue May 29, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

He was panicked and obvious scum. Doctor on me after scum flip
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #9) » Tue May 29, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If that's supposed to be me. No. And profil is still a good vote. Also that is how ruby usually posts
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #10) » Tue May 29, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Quack quack in duck means "vote profil please" in English
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #11) » Wed May 30, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I love being the center of attention. Talk about me more please
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #12) » Wed May 30, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 131, SIV36 wrote:
In post 87, Kokichi Oma wrote:He was panicked and obvious scum. Doctor on me after scum flip
The quoted looks to me like you believed d1 was over. This post proceeded your 'lynched' vote not even a minute after. This post feels rushed.

But even considering that you were merely putting pressure on profii, or even just being comical, I could attribute this as a taste of your dishonesty. Right now, you seem slightly more scummier than everyone else. So I'll make my vote reflect that.

VOTE: Kokichi Oma
I was literally the first one to vote him, you doofus. How could I be the one to hammer
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #13) » Wed May 30, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

2 more votes until we lynch scum yay!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #14) » Thu May 31, 2018 9:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 147, yeasayer wrote:
In post 13, Azurit wrote:And why don't you try to make anything happen?
i (no offense) really hate every single thing about this post. will circle back to it later but need to touch on something else first.

on first read and after looking strictly at their content (particularly the stuff just before koki's initial comment and vote, all of which i'm assuming must've contributed to an idea about his play that i don't fully understand), i don't really get the read kokichi had on profil either. @koki, enlighten me if you'd please. after continuing on, i get the feeling you were just sort of baiting him for a reaction but in case you weren't and this is entirely earnest, i'd like to see where you're coming from.

in the meantime, VOTE: Azurit. their initial posts came across as very noncommittal to me and seemed like somebody trying to present themselves as participating while doing the bare minimum, albeit very awkwardly.
I just feel all his posts are fake
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #15) » Thu May 31, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Maki and Kaito both of you vote profil please.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #16) » Thu May 31, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I don't know how to explain it. Just a feeling.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'll read this later. Sad everyone is unvoting scum
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So. What's up?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Still the same. Gosh I hope that doesn't sound scummy that my reads aren't progressing!!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 102, profii wrote:I think this is the worsts town game

And Kokis
In post 251, profii wrote:you and Siv and luckyotter are probably my best reads at the moment.

I'm struggling to find scum - i initially thought someone on my wagon was probably scum. I could see it being 1 of una/worst/koki still but not with confidence.

I would guess there is scum in one of the low posters somewhere but it's hard to say where
Yawn. Can we lynch this yet?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So confident it was our town game then a few pages one of us is scum cause we are low posting. Hes obviously mafia. Can we lynch mafia, you guys unvoted for no reason.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 259, Azurit wrote:Kokichi, what do you think about me? I'd expected you to do something with the reactions about your statements e.g. ask a question or think about what informations you did get about me. Is it wrong that you want to get reactions and work with them?
Have I played with you before?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 273, profii wrote:I’m not sure how the read on me is shaky after 36 posts (or 37 now)

But yeasayer is not after 3 posts
Yawn. Throwing shade on yeasayer.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 293, Azurit wrote:
In post 267, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 259, Azurit wrote:Kokichi, what do you think about me? I'd expected you to do something with the reactions about your statements e.g. ask a question or think about what informations you did get about me. Is it wrong that you want to get reactions and work with them?
Have I played with you before?
No, we've never played together.
Then why should my read on you matter at this point? Especially when I've clearly been focused elsewhere
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 301, Tchill13 wrote:Kokichi fits into the "just push one read forever" scum category though...
This also fits into posturing category but what do I know
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Ok I'm day cop. I have a guilty on profil
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 321, profii wrote:Nope
In post 322, profii wrote:Guess I’m the nominated scum kill when we lynch you Koki :lol:
In post 324, profii wrote:Tchill

There is mod declared no cops. It was a joke by koki
These posts dont add up by the way.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Tbh idc. I joined this game for one person and they are likely being replaced out anyway. Profil is obvious scum by the way.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:25 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I didnt like tchills posturing post.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 333, the worst wrote:UNVOTE:
Why would you unvote i
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So many scummy people on my wagon. But it's hard to believe all scum would be on me. Maybe 1 or 2
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 339, profii wrote:Koki - do you think ruby red has enough experience playing with you to say you are town with confidence at this point?
Hes correctly scumread me as scum before so maybe
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 343, SIV36 wrote:What if some mafia's don't care if they are caught? We know there are bad towns, so it stands to reason that we'll run into mafias who don't put any effort into their role. If you look at Koki's mafiascum life, he is overwhelmingly active.
This post is so bad it makes me wanna vote you over profil
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also that is actually false meta on me so actually

VOTE: SIV36
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Wait SIV36 what game did we play together?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #36) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 425, Tchill13 wrote:I'd have to say

Kokichi, ruby, profii, performer.

That'd be my lynch list from greatest to least.

Now why is kokichi town?
What. How could you want to lynch both me and prof
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #37) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 386, MariaR wrote:oh and kokichi
Why am I scum?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 394, profii wrote:Kokis town we can do a new wagon now guys
Please tell me you guys arent buying this bullshit progession on me.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 417, SIV36 wrote:I really missed the big event where Koki became obvious town. Can someone(besides ruby)run this step-by-step for me?
Can you reply. When did we play together.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yeasayer is lock town. Ruby is town, seems like last game him. The worst feels the same as usual, but I've never seen scum him. I'd say those are my top 3 trs
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:17 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Mora please don't mess up lock town status.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay, then yeh. You're probably scum for that statement earlier.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If I were a vig. I'd shoot whoever we dont lynch out of SV and profil
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 480, Tchill13 wrote:I mean im willing to begin a town block of SIV, worst (myself not included) and look for the next town lock day 2.
This post screams fake.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: dunn

this is hammer. doc on me
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:02 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: SV

I CANT LET THESE BAD POSTS GO UNVOTED
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Someone vote Dunn and I'll quick hammer him
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #48) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Because I'm day cop. Yeasayer was my inno
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'd prefer sv or profil
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #50) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Someone vote and I'll quick hammer
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (isolation #51) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: performer
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #52) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

im not joining a wagon with 2 scum profil and SIV
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #53) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:01 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Unabomb, Maria, Morality vote Performer only 13 hours left
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #54) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

It's called telling the truth. Also don't mess up me wanting to hard TR your slot. I will vig you if you post more scummy things.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (isolation #55) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Someone hammer Performer.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

you'd rather NL? of course you would scum.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Profil's posturing means Performer is likely town but i think dunn is town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If he really thought that, he would have been hard pushing on Maria or yeasayer all day. SIV is obvious scum. We lynch that or profil tomorrow.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Difference between misguided and literally making reads against your play. At no point did he even say he thought Maria was lock scum to him or anything close.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (isolation #60) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Vig on SIV. Profil being copped
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:46 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

No one is claiming a fruit so. tchill scum
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:46 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: tchill

easy game easy life.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:52 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I have a soft guilty on Tchill anyway, so lynch it if it hasn't been lynched
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (isolation #64) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

No need to mass claim. If you roleblocked someone, just claim it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (isolation #65) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

No need to give mafia any info, we have all the power here. Info only helps them.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #66) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: SIV

This is likely last scum.

no need to claim if you're doctor or not. just role blocker. We can do a claim tomorrow for doctor if there is a tomorrow.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #67) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

9 people left. they would just be the next 2 people to die if we dont get mafia. wich would leave us in 5 way no clear.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #68) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Agreed
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #69) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Those are some bad reads, ma'am
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #70) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Still think siv is scum
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (isolation #71) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Its scum. I'm not claiming. It's stupid and helps scum. We lynch siv
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (isolation #72) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Dodnt you say I was conf town then you vote me? Lol
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #73) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think we just ignore Morality
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (isolation #74) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

My lawyer has advised me to not claim and to plead the 5th.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (isolation #75) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 936, Morality wrote:
In post 935, Kokichi Oma wrote:My lawyer has advised me to not claim and to plead the 5th.
Only scum would do this. I’m literally here waiting to counter claim you. You see this and don’t want to do it.

That’s how you are looking right now.
Yes, as last scum my objective is to be fake claiming instead of trying to blend in, since everyone else claimed like idiots. You caught me. Vote me then if you think I'm scum, big boy.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 938, Morality wrote:If you are a JK who targeted SIV, claim that.
If I was, I would have claimed this already. As I said, there is no reason for me to claim, so I won't. If you want to lynch me over it, so be it. Don't be upset when you see my flip.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #77) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 943, SIV36 wrote:I'm still confused on how koki's claim could put the game in a bag. I'm guessing Koki is vig. Nobody's flipped vig yet, and it seems that profii was vig-killed n1. But I don't know what that means for solving the game.
He was clearly weak killed by tchill, but okay.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (isolation #78) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 953, SIV36 wrote:I dunno. The game was progressing, and I didn't mind where it was going so I just sat back. I didn't know what the weak meant, that's a big help.

Yes, I'm a newbie doobie.
why isn't this lynched yet
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (isolation #79) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Ok I claim that I'm maybe a VT
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #80) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

It was very possible. Or maybe a doctor is hiding. Maf could have just been busy
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (isolation #81) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 967, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 965, Kokichi Oma wrote:Ok I claim that I'm maybe a VT
Shame on you. :igmeou:

VOTE: Kokichi - I usually defend you whenever people feel you are "too scummy to be scum", but I really really dislike it at this point.
Enough to be ready for a policylynch even.
Oh nooooo
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (isolation #82) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 983, LuckyOtter wrote:Ugh scum!siv doesn't benefit at all defending me here.

UNVOTE: . Need to rethink.
yes he does, cred for later. he's last mafia. needs as much cred as possible.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #83) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??!!??????????
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (isolation #84) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1008, Dunnstral wrote:Starting to suspect it's just Ruby

Maybe we should nl and see what happens
>NLing on odd numbers.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (isolation #85) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (isolation #86) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Someone is smart.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (isolation #87) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Track me, that's fine.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (isolation #88) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:40 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

This is a game.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (isolation #89) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:59 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

okay, but he's town.

VOTE: Otter

Can we lynch SIV tomorrow please.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”