Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Post-edit: This is one of those sloppy, stupid Hiraki posts where I post all of my thoughts on the game since inception. It won't be that useful until the end.

Hate the early Kublai wagon.
In post 54, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 50, Espeonage wrote:Why do you want to force only two wagons?
Great first post btw.
I hate a majority of Penguin's posts at this point.
In post 75, Golden Robster wrote:What's the point of this post?
Good posting.
In post 105, Creature wrote:Hopkirk, do you have anything better to say?
Even better.

I have a general critique on all players here that the first 4 pages have been overall "high and mighty" posting when the bar has been set really low for anything actually good.
In post 110, Creature wrote:So when's this "oh this must be his scum game" slim shady shade gonna stop?
CREATURE WE GONNA VIBE THIS GAME, I CAN FEEL IT

LIKE THIS QUINTUPLE POSTING SHIT - YEAH, I'M FEELIN IT
In post 119, Kublai Khan wrote:@Creature - Why does your multi-posting look forced?
Felt like actual annoyance IMO, why are you reading the way he posted and not the content he posted? Seems like a really bad way to read someone.
In post 122, ByronVilla wrote:Khan - Seems to put himself on a high horse, saying that he's not interested in being friendly and just wants to win, and then tries to accuse Hopkirk of being condescending, when he's actually the one in the wrong. Is throwing sarcy comments everyone and whilst he is actually participating in the discussion, I'm not getting good vibes off of him.
While this is correct, my recollection of playing with Khan is that the prestigious attitude doesn't go away. I'm not critiquing here - I'm pretty sure I do the same, it's just that you shouldn't read into that as a tell.
In post 122, ByronVilla wrote:Or you're asking questions to people who likely aren't going to give you an answer. Namely, Joral, the 3rd most inactive player in the game right now who has said himself that they are 'not of a mind to provide meaningful commentary yet'
Garbage

I think 138-140 from Ircher is good but I don't want to say he's a TR yet. Something bugs me about parts of that post that I don't care to find out the reason to right now.
In post 143, joral wrote:Byron... Feels weird. Nothing I can point to directly, gut feel is saying off, especially on the wagon comment. Did not feel it was picking up any steam at the time.
This phrasing is terrible. If Byron flips scum, I'm going straight for joral.
In post 144, ByronVilla wrote:Also I know I've been hopping around a lot but my vote on Khan is probably misplaced and so I want it off of him. Creature's been doing some really weird play, and whilst I'd like to move my vote on him I don't have enough confidence in my read on him yet, so for now I'm just going to:
Yeah, I'm voting here.
In post 149, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 94, Tommy Egan wrote:Penguin can be town for now, I didn't like how Espeonage jumped on Penguins posts when Penguin was only doing something I definitely see at least moderately often in RVS.
Scum!Espeonage spews scum!Seal from Seals opening post.
Why are their opening posts scummy?
You were doing good postings, come back?

Not vibing with Espeonage.

165 Espeonage wagon is BAD though. Can't vibe with anyone there but Creature.
In post 177, Performer wrote:
In post 113, Creature wrote:joral, what do you think about PP doing absolutely nothing?
I don't think so. Pp was trying to get wagons going at the very start, and that's a great way to move the game.

VOTE: creature
GARBAGE

I don't TR Espeonage but I HATE this wagon. 0% chance of me going here today.

Also it's at this stage that I reminded myself that I replaced Tommy. I don't vibe with him so I don't mind if y'all don't vibe with me at first but I'm gonna actually play my role good this time.
In post 232, Kublai Khan wrote:Why weren't you more active on Monday? You were already the lead wagon then.
I'll be honest, I'm vibing with this.
In post 238, Not_Mafia wrote:Wow everyone look at this guy's fast reading skills

No one likes a show off PP
Are you town this game N_M?
In post 247, Creature wrote:I don't feel like doing ByronVilla.

Even though I'd be surprised if we don't do a regretful mislynch.
WRONGGGGGGGG
In post 249, Creature wrote:joral, goodbye.

VOTE: joral
CLOSE BUT WRONGGGGGGGG
In post 250, Creature wrote:Cool, UnrealSeal is also scum.
Wrong three times in a row? Yikes, Creature, what's going on?
In post 267, Golden Robster wrote:Byron, your first statement in #264 feels really, really forced.
Yeah, OK - me and Golden are going to finish this game, easy peasy. Don't get how any of you are OK with unvoting Byron all the damn time.
In post 275, JarJarDrinks wrote:After 3 pages, I hard townread PenguinPower. And lean scum on Kublai.
Oh man, bad opinions here we go.
In post 281, JarJarDrinks wrote:KKs 206 is the first thing that pings town for me. Sounds like legit frustration.
Frustration = town. Nice. That's wrong.
In post 318, Performer wrote:But the rest of joral's ISO, I found he mentioned why he voted esp...which looked like a reasonable town process.
Yeah, I checked this right after. Feel free to highlight that out. This is utter nonsense.
In post 326, Creature wrote:Bad Byron wagon

Bad Byron wagon
Man, this is NOT ok. Why are you being wrong here?

HAHAHAHAHA! I KNEW IT. PROJECTMATT IS DEAD TODAY. NO QUESTIONS.
In post 371, Not_Mafia wrote:I've played that trick multiple times, I'm not going to fall for it as scum, it's a gambit, I'm VT
Feels like bad phrasing man.

Last scum is mos DEF PM.

425 just confirms my suspicions that Performer is town but just sloppy...and not really giving good opinions.
In post 469, projectmatt wrote:scum: not-mafia, creature, tommy
LOL
In post 479, Golden Robster wrote:Reading back, scum probably actually bussed the shit out of byron.
Yeah...Joral...do I need to go into this?

Don't get how Joral is up for you. Can you go into that?

N_M then joral, GG.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I'm not willing to go that far yet. If PM somehow DOESN'T flip scum here, then we can discuss.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 496, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 264, ByronVilla wrote:I've got my eyes on both Joral & Not_Mafia right now
I can't buy byron posting this sentence about both his scumbuddies.
I can LOL

The guy was called out by everyone.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:13 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 503, Creature wrote:
In post 494, Hiraki wrote:I'm not willing to go that far yet. If PM somehow DOESN'T flip scum here, then we can discuss.
So you've already seen the guilty on Not_Mafia when you replaced in the game?
Since multiple people brought it up, I was talking about outside of N_M. Didn't really think I needed to go into that lol.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 491, Hiraki wrote:N_M then joral, GG.
I even say it here. Not sure why two people picked up on me wanting PM dead but not the ending where I say N_M first.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Anyone wanna claim the Performer kill?

Vote: Projectmatt
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Hiraki »

The fact that we're all saying Joral should also sound off at least something.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Hiraki »

Why didn't you vote?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Hiraki »

LOL

JORAL IS INCRIMINATED BY A CLOWN SCUMFLIP AND YOUR BEST MOVE IS TO CALL ME SCUM BECAUSE THAT CREDIBILITY THAT I EARNED 5 DAYS AGO AFTER A CONFIRMED SCUM FLIP IS GONE??

HAHAHA LET'S FINISH THIS
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 571, JarJarDrinks wrote:Does that read like he's for sure coming out as scum?
????????????????????????????
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Hiraki »

DAMN GUYS...I MUST BE SCREWING UP PRETTY HARD TO HAVE LOST MY TOWN CREDIBILITY IN...2 DAYS??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I just have to point out how fake all of that post is though

PJ TRs my opening post but then says that my reads are shallow... where did those shallow reads come from? Hmmm...
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 591, projectmatt wrote:the idea of you "coasting off" towncred comes from the fact that your catch-up post came right as notmafia was getting lynched, and ever since that post i feel like your reads/general gameplay have gotten lazier.
OK. So let's start using the actual timeframe here because the fact that you're making it sound like this has been going for days on days on end is not only scummy but also completely wrong.

I joined the game Saturday around 8 AM (I think I honestly replaced in the night before before I went out but I'm guessing at this point - it doesn't really matter), I then posted at 8 PM without reading the game. This is almost eerily apparent due to people's reactions to my post thinking that I was going to vote you rather than N_M. N_M was then lynched that night or the following day.

The game then resumes, the next day on Tuesday. It is now Thursday at 9:30. What span of time does a person lose all town credibility between 3 posts that only one person points out could be even remotely scummy? Oh goodie, you go into how they're somehow scummy too.
In post 591, projectmatt wrote:which immediately gives you a reason to coast and not actually have to develop your own reads until a later point in the game (ie: when i get lynched)
Actually, I called Joral scum pretty early on in the game. Maybe that's why I want you dead? Is this really that hard to follow? I'm not throwing shit out of thin air here.
In post 591, projectmatt wrote:this is a reiteration of your previous read with an appeal to faulty logic (if "everyone" scumreads something, it's not true)
Actually, that could not be further from the truth. My point is that you've done nothing to elevate Joral's slot from its already tarnished state. That's why we're saying Joral and not PM. No one even remembers (except you and Hopkirk, which really says a lot about who's coming after me) who I replaced and I don't think he played a good game either way.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I usually use these sort of arguments to see if I'm getting wet feet here but the fact that PM had no desire to read what I was saying (which makes sense given that scum is practically done here) and put words in my mouth makes me want to ride this one to the end and wrap this game up.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Triple posting!
In post 594, Hiraki wrote:The game then resumes, the next day on Tuesday. It is now Thursday at 9:30. What span of time does a person lose all town credibility between 3 posts that only one person points out could be even remotely scummy? Oh goodie, you go into how they're somehow scummy too.
Sorry - triple posting here. You've yet to say what was bad about my reads, just that by calling you out I was bad. There's a word for that...what's it called?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 598, projectmatt wrote:the reason my read on you changed is because it feels like you're coasting off of your catch-up post based on the posts that i outlined. it's not that you haven't posted much, it's that you went out of your way to say that you weren't planning on looking into other reads until after my flip. that's why it made me uncomfortable, and why it came off as scum-motivated. the time of span is irrelevant, because you already want the day to be over.
this is stupid and a huge stretch
In post 598, projectmatt wrote:yes. my entire point is that your read on me/joral feels like an attempt to avoid actually scumhunting.
BY SCUMHUNTING PREVIOUSLY AND NOT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE YOU EXPLICITLY DIDN'T SAY YOU WERE DOING IT, YOU ARE CLEARLY JUST FOCUSING ON ONE PERSON AND PLAYING THE GAME EXACTLY LIKE YOU THINK I HAVE BEEN

I DEFINITELY HAVE NEVER BEEN PROVEN WRONG BEFORE AND I DEFINITELY AM NOT ABOUT TO GO INTO ONE OF THOSE INSTANCES
In post 598, projectmatt wrote:why do you think that i haven't elevated joral's slot? who do you think mafia could be if i end up flipping town?
both bad questions

Creature isn't scum.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 627, Hopkirk wrote:VOTE: hiraki
You know what sure, let's fucking go
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 489, Hopkirk wrote:NM then Hiraki or Performer in that order of preference.
Great - so you must've had a problem with my predecessor, no?
In post 260, Hopkirk wrote:Tommy/Byron/joral/NM/seal is who I'm looking through at the moment.
In post 471, Hopkirk wrote:Tommy probably best pick for third. Would like to hear from him.
In post 510, Hopkirk wrote:Creature could be scum. Tommy is probably scum.
OK great, I skipped one quote because it was redundant (just another readslist) but otherwise, you've just called Tommy scum for the entirety of the game without saying anything.
In post 308, Tommy Egan wrote:In post 259, Hopkirk wrote:
@Tommy and Seal, thoughts on each other?

Is this a serious question? I've already made my thoughts clear enough.
Tommy's response to your one question on him. I'm going to agree that it is pretty shitty - there's no debating this answer being just dodgy overall but just calling him scum after that rather than further questioning him? It's just bad play man. I don't think you're scum here, just bad overall IMO.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to find out you're the vig here. If we lynch PM, I don't need to care about you being stupid and shooting me tonight.

Here's reasons I know Hopkirk is full of bullshit:
In post 227, Hopkirk wrote:Someone should check this out.
In post 208, Hopkirk wrote:Who's
In post 152, Espeonage wrote:I haven't been reading. There's quote chains so I skipped the pages except on a skim.
This is not an excuse when we're talking about 4 pages.

Seal's tone is 164/8 sounds new towny.
You have the ability to lecture him about 4 pages but also have the ability to ask someone else to do detective work for you (i.e. having the ability to fabricate it to give you an incorrect read in the longrun without you even caring?) It's stuff like this that comprises Hopkirk's play. Swingy and shitty.
In post 443, Hopkirk wrote:Not buying NM's switch claim.
The fact that you even took it a little SERIOUSLY has a lot to say.
In post 565, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 561, Hiraki wrote:Why didn't you vote?
Why would I?
Because everyone knows where you're going to go?

I have to try and distinguish if you're scum here. You took 3 days after asking "hey, why is Hiraki town?" to vote me without even a single inch of debate. I don't think you're scum here, I just think you're god awful trash here to think that your masterminded plan is even a little good here. You don't discuss anything and you think you know everything. It's fucking stupid.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 633, Hopkirk wrote:Notice, nobody gave any reasons to townread you, then I voted you.
No one cases why people are town when no one thinks they're scum

PM wasn't even on your list so you can stop acting like you know what's going on here now
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:38 am

Post by Hiraki »

PM is still scum here
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Hiraki »

I could be swayed into JJD after some reading, can't understand his votehopping, unlike Hopkirk's

Would rather get rid of PM first enough
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Hiraki »

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHO CALLED IT BABY

COULD'VE BEEN A PERFECT IF Y'ALL JUST LISTENED TO ME

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”