Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1788 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1786, Krazy wrote:Sup Gamma?

My hope is that you will carefully review the thread. And when you are done, you will help me lynch Creature. ;)
Good news and bad news my dude. Bad news: I don’t intend on reading the whole thread. Good news: I think Creature is scum from what I have read (that’s why I wanted to join despite the size, I knew I had a good handhold to get myself into the game).
VOTE: Creature
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1846 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1804, Mister Rogers wrote:Krazy is VERY focused on Creature/Manatee.

The reason I spilled the beans now is because there is a large push towards Creature and I want to discuss how Creature can very well be scum here?
I think you’re analysis of certain things is a bit sketchy and playing to both sides of the field. Scumlean.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1814, Creature wrote:
In post 1788, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1786, Krazy wrote:Sup Gamma?

My hope is that you will carefully review the thread. And when you are done, you will help me lynch Creature. ;)
Good news and bad news my dude. Bad news: I don’t intend on reading the whole thread.
Good news: I think Creature is scum from what I have read
(that’s why I wanted to join despite the size, I knew I had a good handhold to get myself into the game).
VOTE: Creature
Oh shame

Still welcome to the thread and I hope you enjoy pushing me while you can.
lolwut
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1824, Mister Rogers wrote:Obviously Creature has taken the 3 most current wagons and made them his suspects. Was this just a coincidence or is there evidence of these reads from his list post. I can't go look up because I am at work.
That’s a sign Creature is scum. Consensus scum (or really any) reads = scum creature. I actually noted his reads were kinda consensus when I skimmed his ISO before joining
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1852 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1792, Mister Rogers wrote:I don't think Krazy actually rolesfished my slot but was actually trying to buddy me. However, I did find a rolefish attempt in his ISO, RE: Creature. Can anyone find it?
This post. He thinks Krazy/Creature are teamed but also thinks Krazy rolefished Creature, which makes no sense, as Krazy would know Creature’s role.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1858, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1856, Saudade wrote:I cant actually read Crimson but I do know that Sash is scum so here's why hes the better vote
he omgus voted me 600 pages after I voted him upon quoting my vote. is that enough for now?
This case feels pretty shoddy
I don’t recall youas a shoddy player Naomi
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1861 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Fair in that case
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1863, Light Ethos wrote:@Gamma: What are your reads so far beyond Creature's slot being scum? Also, is that vote more because of Manatee or because of Creature?
I haven’t mentioned Manatee once lol
And I already stated a scumlean on Mister Rogers. As for others, I’ll go at my own pace for reading them thx
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Not really
But that alone is enough to make me feel it’s a good vote
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1876, Light Ethos wrote:
In post 1848, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1824, Mister Rogers wrote:Obviously Creature has taken the 3 most current wagons and made them his suspects. Was this just a coincidence or is there evidence of these reads from his list post. I can't go look up because I am at work.
That’s a sign Creature is scum. Consensus scum (or really any) reads = scum creature. I actually noted his reads were kinda consensus when I skimmed his ISO before joining
@Gamma: I accept this. I'd still like an answer to the question I asked in Post . You said that Mister Rogers' analysis is at times "sketchy and playing to both sides of the field." What two sides do you see?
I answered that in the post I made immediately after seeing that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1874, Flavor Leaf wrote:Imma hardcore fight the Creature/Sasha wagon, and I don’t think Naomi needs to be touched today at all.
Why don’t you want Creature?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1897 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Krazy beyond Creature Who do you think is the scum rn
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1919, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1896, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1874, Flavor Leaf wrote:Imma hardcore fight the Creature/Sasha wagon, and I don’t think Naomi needs to be touched today at all.
Why don’t you want Creature?
Cuz that slot’s town based on the manatee wagon and Creature’s activity.

This isn’t how ScumCreature plays. ScumCreature doesn’t deal with pressure and fights like this.

TownCreature does.
Yeah I got bad news pal: Creature has busted the activity tell, he can be active as scum. And weren’t you on the other side of this fight in a previous game? Maybe I’m confusing you with Tchill but I feel like that’s the case.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1923 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Oh god I just remembered how you and Saud went at it in that past game
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1928, Mister Rogers wrote:Whew. I have finally read this whole thread. I seriously dislike the fact that Gamma doesn't wish to do the same. Scum-coast points for Gamma.
I rarely read threads unless they aren’t super long or I feel driven to do it. Neither is the case here. Don’t apply your playstyle to me. Just because I’m not reading a bloated thread doesn’t fucking mean I’m coasting.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1940, Mister Rogers wrote:Next thing you know, you're going to be telling us that we should be thankful to have you?
In post 361, Quick wrote:
In post 356, nancy wrote:Quick, read game pls thx
Don't really want to. I usually don't even replace into games with 200+ posts, so you're lucky to have me as it is.
Quickscum of course.
I’d read a game with 200 posts, and I’m not Quick, plus again that’s Quick’s playstyle.
And I’m not changing just because you say to. There are plenty of people who don’t mind the way I play, and plenty who play similarly as you seem to be aware of. So you are in the minority imo.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1943, Mister Rogers wrote:Well you know both you and FL are fond of throwing out these "words of wisdom" just because you feel like it. I am NOT going to get into the stupid NAI argument with anyone this game because it is freaking stupid as all burning heck. You believe what you want but its scum lazy to not help town by reading the thread, period.
I can point to a recent town and scum game where I’ve opted not to read despite the content being generated AFTER I entered the game. It’s fucking NAI and you making a big deal out of it makes an already unfavorable outlook on you worse.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1949, Mister Rogers wrote:Go ahead and bring your scum case then because you not reading is anti-town and scummy as flipping heck and ya that will be in my scum case against you too.
Tell what makes it scum lazy specifically.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1950, Mister Rogers wrote:Your slot had a horribad entry to this game and you don't even bother to read or address it.
Why should I care? Unless my predecessor claimed something I don’t have or he shouldn’t have claimed when he did I don’t really give a shit about looking over them.
In post 1951, Mister Rogers wrote:Try replacing as town. Is that too much to ask?
What the fuck are you saying? Are you telling me to try and replace into a town slot, or telling me to replace out if I’m town? Either way you’re a fucking shitty person. If the former, how would I know the alignment pre-replace in? If the latter, that just places a burden on the mod.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1955, Mister Rogers wrote:LOL here we go. I will say it once and it will be enough because I can argue the AI side of it just as well as you can argue the NAI side of it. The scum wincon is already provided with the information of each player's alignment (barring 3p/multi). Its not even necessary for scum to lift a finger and they know the alignment of everyone in this game. That's what you are doing and I will not be cluttering this thread with useless NAI vs. AI bullcrap. DO SOMETHING TO HELP THE TOWN -- like read, I mean you know, this is a game of Mafia where reading is involved right?
I will read; specifically, everything AFTER I replaced in, unless I determine it’s useless faff. What I won’t do is spend time on reading a game I replaced into with the intent to NOT have to read the whole thread over. I was eyeing this game from the beginning because it was on my radar due to some hype in another game’s post-game talk, but until I checked out Creature and ID’d him as scum I had no interest in dealing with the game’s size. I viewed the Creature thing as a way to get imo the game, provide a little content to start, and go from there.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1957, Mister Rogers wrote:I'm a crappy person for asking you to replace as a town-aligned person would? And you decide to take this tact? ahahah keep playing to your wincon then becausde ur doing great.
I see what you’re saying now and it doesn’t convince at all that you are a player of any skill. I honestly had to check your joindate because this is an argument a newbie would make.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ok
If you are accepting my vow to read from here on in in 1959 then I’ll lay off you for now
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2046 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1964, Mister Rogers wrote:lol I want to lynch you if you're scum so don't stop on my account.
Yeah hold up I’m about ready to bust this wide open. Currently doing laundry but when I am comfortable at home I’m ending this argument once and for all.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2046, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1964, Mister Rogers wrote:lol I want to lynch you if you're scum so don't stop on my account.
Yeah hold up I’m about ready to bust this wide open. Currently doing laundry but when I am comfortable at home I’m ending this argument once and for all.
So I replaced into a scum slot in a 25p large somewhat recently. Guess what I did that game: read the entirety of the thread that existed before I came in. I think the game was shorter than this but the point is: I don’t scum coast by not reading the thread. I do scum coast sometimes, but not in that way ever.
So unless you want to accuse me of lying your argument is toast.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2175 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2063, Saudade wrote:is there a way to ignore a players posts from showing at all
Yes why
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2180 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2091, Mister Rogers wrote:I like Creature's play ALOT. I perceive a town trajectory. If he is scum he really has upgraded his scum game from anything that is obvscum.

PEDIT: OK Light I understand your view on this. FMPOV, somebody comes into this thread saying they aren't going to read needs to be called out on it and attention called to it. He agreed to do reading to some degree based on necessity, mission accomplished.
Well doesn’t my entrance feel antithetical as scum if you think scum are inflating the thread? And who do you think is scum if that’s the case?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2186 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2123, profii wrote:
In post 2101, Nauci wrote:
Mod NotesCrimson97 has requested replacement. Now seeking.
In post 2102, Krazy wrote:VOTE: crimson
In post 2111, Nauci wrote:
In post 2101, Nauci wrote:
Mod NotesCrimson97 has requested replacement. Now seeking.
Mod NotesCrimson97 has requested to not be replaced and may now resume posting.
In post 2113, Krazy wrote:Crimson hardclaim now
In post 2115, Crimson97 wrote:
In post 2113, Krazy wrote:Crimson hardclaim now
Town Doctor bby

Seems prudent to put these posts together

Krazy is all IDK guys about Crimson but happily jumps on the wagon as soon as he knows no one in their right mind will hammer

Then oh look a doctor claim

:lol:
I think I like this
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2187 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2128, Krazy wrote:So we have a full doctor and a full gunsmith so I guess this is a 13p follow-the-cop?

Sounds like bullshit to me.
We don’t know the scum roles at all? Cool your jets.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2191 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2170, Saudade wrote:GAMMAAAAAAAAAA
do you trust me
Kinda
I just don’t recall seeing much reasoning from you on Sash and from what I’ve seen of their posts, specifically interactions with you, they seem like sassy town who feels confident in their reads
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2196 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You have a 3 Page ISO. Quote it.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2200 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Well if your “scum is bloating up the thread” theory is correct Saudade is suspect number 1 with his aforementioned 3 Page ISO
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2206 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2202, Mister Rogers wrote:
In post 2200, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well if your “scum is bloating up the thread” theory is correct Saudade is suspect number 1 with his aforementioned 3 Page ISO
I don't put much stock in it regarding actual player reads. :shrug:

What I do put stock in is that Sauda has not been playing a transparent game, has shown excessive laziness and extreme tunneling, no genuine conviction in his scum reads (specifically Krazy). I think thats far more solid than "thread bloating".
Yeah I think that’s a fair assessment.
VOTE: Saudade
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2212 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2207, Saudade wrote:VOTE: gamma
Out you go then
In post 2208, Saudade wrote:Vote in me or gamma
You just proved your reads lack conviction
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2221 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2213, Mister Rogers wrote:@Gamma: Can you find where I discovered how he didn't actually believe in his Krazy read? Because you just saying "ya this sounds good" doesn't convince me sufficiently to leave the Krazy wagon but I want you to know you have my support if you should need it.
Found it
Post 44 in your ISO
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2226 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2216, Light Ethos wrote:
In post 2207, Saudade wrote:VOTE: gamma
Out you go then
In post 2208, Saudade wrote:Vote in me or gamma
Wait what...? What are you doing? You jumped from being like "Sashaddin is scum, and everyone who doesn't see it is bad" to "Everyone drop everything and vote one of us out of the game." How is that helpful?
See Sasha gets what I mean by lack of conviction
It takes a vote against Saudade to get him to go after me
Which btw before hand he was lobbying with me to lynch Sasha, which means he was either lobbying with a non-townread, or he flipped his read, both options being scummy.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

If it remains unfilled it’ll prob just get modkilled
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2241, Mister Rogers wrote:Fine with me. Either way I am having fun. Did you listen to the Rush music? It soothes the savage beast. :D
I love listening to Danganronpa music, the fast beats are fun to jam to and the slower beats generally have something else that makes them fun
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2247 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2243, Saudade wrote:Gamma has replaced into quite a scummyslot as it is which is quite worrying
So you were buddying me, nice to know
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2258 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2251, Mister Rogers wrote:And comments on the Krazy wagon, Gamma?
I support it
But I’m unsatisfied with the results of the Saudade wagon too
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2262 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

While I’m not a stranger to the game comparison party I think this is way too focused on swaying things as when I do it it’s more for either random levity or voicing a minor concern, or if I’m postgame me just being myself and connecting EVERYTHING to EVERYTHING (that’s an irl thing I do)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2266 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2264, Mister Rogers wrote::eek:
In post 2258, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2251, Mister Rogers wrote:And comments on the Krazy wagon, Gamma?
I support it
But I’m unsatisfied with the results of the Saudade wagon too
The Krazy wagon is far more relevant to recent events and I think also has more support. I should think I would like to focus on Sauda maybe tomorrow, if I am alive; he is definitely on my list.
Fair. And scum can’t kill us both, so if one of us dies the other can carry the torch.
VOTE: Krazy
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Saudade
Still want this
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2301 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Lol
Shades me for voting him
Tells Mister Rogers to vote him
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2377 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2326, Saudade wrote:
In post 2321, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 2314, Saudade wrote:Like continue diverting your attention solely to me because i find you scum and not try to actively solve the game
You are right, I know you are scum, I'll look for the others now.
IF THERE
EVER
WAS
A SCUMSLIP
IN THIS GAME
THIS IS IT

JESUS CHRIST BOYS
Misinterpretation at best
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2398 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2343, Mister Rogers wrote:WTF!?

HE IS FREAKING NEIGHBOR!!!

He aint no vig!!!!!!!!!

LYNCH IT WITH FIRE!

Vote: Krazy
What where
And I don’t think those contradict from just seeing “he’s neighbor but also vig”
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2405 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2383, Mister Rogers wrote:LOL. No he claimed Neighbor Vigilante in a Normal setup which I do believe is impossible according to the description for Normal games?
As Krazy said earlier, NY213, the entire neighborhood had other roles, including a friendly neighbor
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2408 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2386, Sashaddin wrote:Ah, like having a fifth ace.
This post made me smile
Spoiler: Don’t read if you aren’t Sashaddin, or you don’t care about being spoiled for a video game
Sasha, do you play Ace Attorney?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2422 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2417, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 2408, Gamma Emerald wrote:This post made me smile
...No. Sounds interesting though!. Would I spoil it by googling it?
Spoiler: @Sasha
You’d spoil the case it relates to most likely, so I’d suggest you either play the game or if you have insufficient means just watch a play through on YouTube
FYI the case I’m referring to is Case 1 of Apollo Justice Ace Attorney
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2430 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2426, Saudade wrote:
In post 2424, Mister Rogers wrote:
In post 2419, Saudade wrote:do I look like the kind of player who needs to lynch newbies to win games as scum
If you are scum you just want to get to night in ANY way you can just like any other scum does.
i could get to night by posting cat pictures all day and still not get lynched
You wanna seriously tempt me with that
I don’t think you’ve ever played with a true MUer
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2435 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2432, Mister Rogers wrote:Hey I think you hit on a very probable solution. That Sauda is bussing. You can tell from his blustery character that he would lynch newbie scum in a heartbeat. The one thing about that is something else would also have to true for it to be a bus but I can't go into details.

Look scum coasting includes tunneling too. I mean look it made you think he is likely town, right?
This is true
But my own intuition tells me Sasha is town
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2436 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2433, Saudade wrote:if im bussing vote sasha baby
Nice try with those wrong end associatives mah dewd
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2439 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Saw it, didn’t care, looks self-conscious anyway
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2498 (isolation #52) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2471, profii wrote:Shoot each other then
I have doubts about this plan
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2499 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So once FL realizes that his CC plan won’t immediately lynch Krazy he backs off?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2568 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2524, Flavor Leaf wrote:Cool. Show us when you can show more than that.

No reason to go today. Solid Day 3 lynch if can’t trust.

With this given setup thus far, it makes a lot of sense, so
Idk my setup spec gut thinking is that one between the doc and GS is a scum role (not fake)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2635 (isolation #55) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m up for a Creature or Saud lynch
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2727 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2651, Mister Rogers wrote:Welcome! I hope you will reread the game over time as I did. Here is the strategy I used to replace in, it was a bit rough at first but it worked out in the end:

FoS: FL for lurker voting to end the day, Gamma for shameless BW-ing all day long since he replaced in
Lack of contempt towards A50 noted
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2736 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2731, Mister Rogers wrote:Adding that Gamma has shown no signs of doing that "necessary" reading that he promised us but content with simply coasting along with the flow and expecting a default town read. That is simply scummy and INB4 its not NAI.
What necessary reading? I said I’d read the content generated after I joined and no less barring me determining it being a circle jerk.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2741 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Well I might read some things
But I’m CERTAINLY not reading a whole 90 Page thread and if I do read something it will be upon a NEED being presented, like when I looked at Mister Rogers’ ISO for his Saudade reasoning.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2754 (isolation #59) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2744, Mister Rogers wrote:
In post 2741, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well I might read some things
But I’m CERTAINLY not reading a whole 90 Page thread and if I do read something it will be upon a NEED being presented, like when I looked at Mister Rogers’ ISO for his Saudade reasoning.
EXACTLY! You show no sign of having done this sir and that is the agreement we came up with.
When has aneed been presented for anything beyond your Saudade reasoning?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2802 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2761, Mister Rogers wrote:
In post 2754, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2744, Mister Rogers wrote:
In post 2741, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well I might read some things
EXACTLY! You show no sign of having done this sir and that is the agreement we came up with.
When has aneed been presented for anything beyond your Saudade reasoning?
Here is the quote regarding this that I expect "necessary" reading:

Well apparently I misread that quote and simply thought you were saying that you would read necessary parts of the previous posting as was necessary and will avoid reading large amounts of fluff posts that way.

Let me ask you this then:

Why haven't you formulated any cases on your own but simply have sheeped other's logic? I don't really care about your self-meta. I mean in your "end of day intent" post you simply sheeped the choices above you in the list. Even Creature called you out on this.
My read on Creature isn’t a sheep, and while I did sheep you onto Saudade I pushed that more intently once I voted there. And are you saying me giving scumreads other people listed WHILE DOING A LYNCH INTEREST CHECK is sheeping? Would you rather I give different choices and we end up no lynching?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2804 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2785, Flavor Leaf wrote:Scum team of 3 on Day 1 :lol:

Let’s lynch Rogers, guys.
While I have scumread that before, it was due to specific reasons, and I scumread someone else for it. Maybe if you elaborate on intent it might change my mind but for now, I think you’re off the mark.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2807 (isolation #62) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2806, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2804, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2785, Flavor Leaf wrote:Scum team of 3 on Day 1 :lol:

Let’s lynch Rogers, guys.
While I have scumread that before, it was due to specific reasons, and I scumread someone else for it. Maybe if you elaborate on intent it might change my mind but for now, I think you’re off the mark.
More for low hanging fruit and in my pool. We have 9 hours, so...
Would you be willing to vote Sauda?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2841 (isolation #63) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2817, Performer wrote:Hello all. I see you there light, FL, GE, krazy, crimson, creat, a50, prof.
I'm sorry if I forgot anyone else.

I did a super quick skim and wow - anyone who didn't have saud as tr, shame on you . Could even tr him from before replacing and I was right, yes! Never been wrong about this except that 1 time I came into an SK slot.

In related news, GE pushing for a lynch on me when we have little time left, is very A L A R M I N G. I saw 1 claim in my skim.
Can people summarize what happened so far because I am not going thru an unreal 110 page d1... this is M E S S E D U P, why so many pages!?
Yaaawn
So you skimmed 100+ pages in how long? Seems infeasible.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2846 (isolation #64) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2831, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2828, profii wrote:
In post 2826, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2823, profii wrote:Do you remeber the game we played where you did traffic light reads?
Me? What game was that? I might have done it, but not sure if I called them traffic lights reads, so unsure what you’re referring to if you’re talking to me
Yea you only post read lists and traffic light colours and nothing else just moving people up and down the read list
Oh, yeah, I remember doing that. If I’m alive in the next day or so, I’ll add some more flavor into this game with some color lists. (Won’t be doing it that way, but I have some other ways. THat way works when i don’t need to comment.)

And alright, so we don’t have to super rush for a lynch, but still don’t have much time left
Please do that thing you do with the rainbow reads and the game show host shtick
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2849 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I am somewhat familiar with Saudade and can tell you he has lacked the push that I remember he had in mini 2002, and FL can probably back this up
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2857 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I posted my reasoning on Saudade already
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2891 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2889, Flavor Leaf wrote:I guess I do have a good idea of how Saudade plays. I just feel he’s good at playing the same as either alignment, so I don’t think anything found on Day 1 would put him as scum l, if that makes sense.
Again I think he’s playing differently to the normal we 3 were all in.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2898 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2893, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2891, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2889, Flavor Leaf wrote:I guess I do have a good idea of how Saudade plays. I just feel he’s good at playing the same as either alignment, so I don’t think anything found on Day 1 would put him as scum l, if that makes sense.
Again I think he’s playing differently to the normal we 3 were all in.
I’ve seen him scum as well, though, and it’s different here than there.

His games just evolving
Well unless you can demonstrate what I’m specifically pushing is something he did as scum as well I’m not dropping it.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2945 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2940, Creature wrote:
In post 2938, Performer wrote:And aren't rogers & krazy neighbors? That defeats the argument of 2 Masons in a game with just 13.
NY213
That was 25p, but that was actually a weak town for that game
Here it’s probably a strong town (if the neighbors are town)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2946 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I doubt we have anything beyond GS and masons for investigative (masons function as a cop clear for each Mason)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2949 (isolation #71) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Clarify the question? I think I understand but want to be sure
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2950 (isolation #72) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2948, Creature wrote:
In post 2945, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2940, Creature wrote:
In post 2938, Performer wrote:And aren't rogers & krazy neighbors? That defeats the argument of 2 Masons in a game with just 13.
NY213
That was 25p, but that was actually a weak town for that game
Here it’s probably a strong town (if the neighbors are town)
In that game scum like had only a vanilla cop with them.
That’s kinda why I called it a weak town, scum didn’t have a lot to counter with
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2951 (isolation #73) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

By have I mean need
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2960 (isolation #74) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think I mixed up what I was saying. That game was 3 neighbors with extra to their roles (IC, Vengeful, and Friendly Neighbor), 2 masons, and a universal backup for town, with mafia having a vanilla cop, backup vanilla cop, universal backup, and vanilla cop enabler. The alignment distribution was 21:4. So I meant to say low-power rather than weak.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2973 (isolation #75) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’d think Town:town neighbors would aid town, and town:scum neighbors would aid scum, based on how neighbor interactions affect perceptions of each other
Remember how easy it was for you to pocket me in mini 1985? That’s what scum neighbors are expected to do.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2976 (isolation #76) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I said I don’t coast in the way Mister Rogers said I did. I do feel like I coasted in NY 213
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3012 (isolation #77) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2993, Mister Rogers wrote:This is totally an instinct post here but since other people are doing it, I might as well too:

There seems to be these two factions:

A) Myself, Profii, Light, Naomi, Creature
B) FL, Krazy, Peformer, Gamma, Crimson

And these two factions are on opposite sides, seeing the game entirely differently. Just weird.
Explain in which manners you think this
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3015 (isolation #78) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I wish you’d been more specific but w/e
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3124 (isolation #79) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3078, Almost50 wrote:@Performer: I wish tw could come back so that I can ask him why he quit this game.

Now let's see.. scum!me would never defend scum!tw here. Why? Because that slot is likely to get mod-killed and flipped anyway. Defending my scum p when he is going to flip is suicidal, don't you think? In fact, lynching that slot is the right play (for scum!me) because it give town no new info they're weren't gonna get anyway.

Town me though genuinely believes tw is incapable of such play as he demonstrated (and this is not to say tw is a weak player. His strongest suit as scum is
appearing town
though). I want an informative flip and will be counting on tw getting mod-killed for additional info.

Now do you realize how bad it would make me look if: a- tw flips red? b- both tw and Crimson flip green?
In short, do you realize how bad I'd look if Crimson flips green regardless of tw's flip? Are you kidding me? Am I that bad as scum in your view??
tw won’t be modkilled though
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3125 (isolation #80) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3096, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3088, Krazy wrote:
In post 3086, Almost50 wrote:
How would scum "know" you're for real?
no third parties, while townies do sometimes fakeclaim vig to bait a nightkill, I don't think he would think me claiming vig at L-2 would be a vanilla townie claiming vig. I think if you're scum and you know I'm not scum then you know I'm vig, and profii is the only person who seemed to reach that conclusion and start playing around me at the time
Ok. Scratch that. Not the answer I was hoping for anyway.

My "ideal" answer was because scum would expect there to be a Vig. And then I ask why would they, and you say something like "either the Doc or the GS is actually a scum role". At this point we would've got somewhere because I'll agree and re-case town!tw for you so you would accept "the good probability" of Crimson flipping a Mafia Doctor.

But your answer doesn't even touch on that line of thinking.. so.. *Shrug*
So you asked a leading question
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3129 (isolation #81) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I say he won’t be modkilled because the mod gave an update that the game would progress as normal and if night case she’d continue seeking replacements then.
As for the leading question, I just wanted to see if I was right to call it that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3133 (isolation #82) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@mod VC please
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3165 (isolation #83) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3145, Nauci wrote:
In post 3133, Gamma Emerald wrote:
@mod VC please
There have not been any new votes since Vote Count 1.20 on the previous page.
THEN REPOST IT FOR CLARITY’S SAKE JESUS FUCK
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3167 (isolation #84) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Probably Performer. No one’s really a liability rn so I would chose to shoot the person I think has the best chance of flipping scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3170 (isolation #85) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3169, Krazy wrote:You think Saudade replaces out with a claimed TPR as scum?
Where did Saudade claim TPR?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3172 (isolation #86) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Like I’ve seen others say that didn’t happen so until I see proof I’m treating it as misinformation
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3174 (isolation #87) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Didn’t he replace out later?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3185 (isolation #88) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Someone go over what the deal with Naomi-Tan is? I’m mildly concerned by her not really having been present since I entered the game
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3188 (isolation #89) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Break that down for simpleton me please
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3213 (isolation #90) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So that was like the best and worst kill Krazy could have done. Yes it means we’re out a cop, but it also means tw’s claim makes little sense as town but a lot of sense as scum, this outing a scum
VOTE: Not_Mafia
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3219 (isolation #91) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3216, profii wrote:Gamma

What do you think of Rogers being the neighbor now - that could make the scum team goon gunsmith neighbor

We have masons - vig - cop so far
I think it’s slightly improbable
Like my setup spec instinct tells me the pocketing power of the mafia neighbor could be a little much when put with a vig, plus the mafia having a gs means scum neighbor with vig neighbor would sort of muddle the effectiveness of the gs
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3223 (isolation #92) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What does that have to do with the original question :igmeou:
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3252 (isolation #93) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3230, Mister Rogers wrote:@Gamma: Would you bus NM?
Yes. Via his claim he’s confirmed scum, so defending him doesn’t gain me anything.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3254 (isolation #94) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3244, profii wrote:
In post 3241, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think it’s Performer and one of Profii/Gamma/NM.
Gamma is saying it’s not likely Rogers is a neighbour

This leaves him with little choice off wagon - ie if Gunsmith busses, do we think both scum pals busses? I doubt it

So look off wagon

Sash - flipped
Krazy - flipped
Crimson - flipped

That leaves

Rogers - gamma declared this likely town
Gamma himself
Me
Performer

Hence the reason I asked him what his read on me was - he is not forthcoming with with either a scum-busser (outside the obvious) or his options off wagon for scum #3 - he has pretty much gotta scum read me or performer given the above PoE and I think given he couldn’t even say “I think you are ____” he hasn’t formulated a fake read so he deflected

Which makes n_m worth hanging on to for now

VOTE: gamma
Or pointing the finger off wagon
Well excuuuuuse me princess for not making the connection to the wagon.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3295 (isolation #95) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3286, Mister Rogers wrote:@Performer: Who do we lynch today and why (reasons)?

@NM: Who are your scum candidates for today and what are the reasons behind your decisions concerning them?

@Gamma: If you had the ability to lynch your top scum suspects today, who would they be and what is the most compelling reason for voting each of them?
My first selection would be Not_Mafia because the gunsmith role has a lot more sensible function as a scum role (can locate the cop and vigilante) versus as town (it has two false guilties, without a sensible role for town in the setup design like other times I’ve seen it, including in a Boonskiies-designed game, which implicates FL a little); my other selection would be Performer (as I still see the lack of conviction Saudade had as scummy, plus we know at least one of the claims that made him replacing out as scum odd-looking was by scum).
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3298 (isolation #96) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Idea:
If we let NM live he has to agree to check one of (FL, Creature). I don’t see any way this doesn’t confirm the alignments of FL and Creature.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3301 (isolation #97) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3300, profii wrote:
In post 3298, Gamma Emerald wrote:Idea:
If we let NM live he has to agree to check one of (FL, Creature). I don’t see any way this doesn’t confirm the alignments of FL and Creature.
You’d like that wouldn’t you
How about instead of shading you actually try to refute the suggestion
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3304 (isolation #98) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why are you calling Not_Mafia the worst??!!!!!?!!?!?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3316 (isolation #99) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3311, Mister Rogers wrote:
D2 Scorecard

Not Mafia: -2 -- Terribad N1 invo, irrelevant participation
Gamma: +1 -- Excellent bus, nice response to all queries, terribad invo idea
Performer: -3 -- Who is this again?
What’s an invo
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3318 (isolation #100) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ok
The o made it hard to understand
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3331 (isolation #101) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Mod VC please
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3338 (isolation #102) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3336, profii wrote:Is anyone contemplating a setup where Krazy and Rogers were supposed to claim vig with each other

Then N_M and Sash were supposed to cast doubt over both claims potentially assuming either got results

I think that fits - then to factor in the masons - they become like a double vote as they may trust each other in PT then if say the scum side convince the masons of their vig claim it gives them essentially a double vote which could devastate town

So I’m saying Rogers and N_M without checking the wagons just on setup spec
What are you even saying
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3357 (isolation #103) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3354, Mister Rogers wrote:Krazy freaking vigged our Cop! If you gave me the night shot scum would have went down last night not our Cop! Nobody but FL and Me saw that.
Who would you have shot? He couldn’t have know Sasha was cop.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3361 (isolation #104) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What told you Sasha was the cop? As for the shots okay then. Did Krazy discuss his choice with you at all?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3363 (isolation #105) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3362, Mister Rogers wrote:No because we couldn't trust each other. I couldn't tell him that Sasha was Cop and he couldn't tell me that he was going to vig him.

I already quoted his crumb that me and FL caught early D1. Its his 4th post.
You didn’t trust Krazy? If he was scum fakeclaiming then it would have shown. Let’s say He was and you told him Sasha was cop. Do you not think Sasha dying and no one else wouldn’t look extremely suspicious?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3365 (isolation #106) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I mean you have a point, if he killed you the trail would have gone cold
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3383 (isolation #107) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I see what the crumb was
But the rest of this is leaving me in the dust
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3385 (isolation #108) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3384, Not_Mafia wrote:Mister Rogers still needs to be policy lynched
For a word plenty of other people use? No thanks
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3394 (isolation #109) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3392, Mister Rogers wrote:Dang Gamma, any comments on this?
Given that I was his previous choice it’s strange he’d listen to me that easily
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3407 (isolation #110) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think your death is pretty much set, so why expend effort for something that’s already happening?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3444 (isolation #111) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3442, Creature wrote:Why is Naomi town again?
This is a fair question
I’d just given her a pass for drawing me to Creature while I was still spectating from outside but since Creature is town it could use a re-examining
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3461 (isolation #112) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3456, Almost50 wrote:*Sigh* I guess that confirms Creature as TOWN. Scum!Creature wouldn't shoot his fake Mason buddy now.

But GDI! That changes everything regarding our setup spec. I dunno where to go from here tbh.
Yeah
NM: result?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3552 (isolation #113) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3478, Creature wrote:If you were scum and someone else was being mislynched

Why would you claim you're mason with them?
But he claimed mason with you
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3553 (isolation #114) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3491, profii wrote:well what we know is this

FL had no insider knowledge - his mason claim was risk reward based on his Creature read.

We also know Creature _knew_ FL was lying

We also know Creature was happy to survive and follow the lie

Imo the optimal play is to push back on the lie - either people go “wow wtf we better lynch FL” - ok we would have flipped a VT but there is no shame in flipping someone who is putting their own reads over the majority of players (given creature re was about to go)

But - at the same time _because_ creature pushed back on the lie - I’d trust him more

Because creature went with the lie and tried to ride it out - I don’t trust him
Scum could also push back against the lie
See Mini 1985
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3554 (isolation #115) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3519, Creature wrote:but no result confuses me.
I think nm is just scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3556 (isolation #116) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3524, Almost50 wrote:Btw, on N1 I blocked Sasha (since I was very suspicious of him and no one else was, so I deduced he might be the one to do the NK).
:fry:
That Sasha target is kinda susp
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3557 (isolation #117) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3555, Creature wrote:
In post 3552, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3478, Creature wrote:If you were scum and someone else was being mislynched

Why would you claim you're mason with them?
But he claimed mason with you
I mean in FL's POV.
This is about YOUR PoV
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3560 (isolation #118) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3559, Creature wrote:Enough tinfoiling?
How is “Creature is scum that rode a mason fakeclaim” a tinfoil?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3562 (isolation #119) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Which is a reasonable statement? For it to be a tinfoil it would have to be out there in some way
As it stands you just look like you’re discrediting the idea you could be scum without actually trying to engage the argument presented
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3571 (isolation #120) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3563, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3562, Gamma Emerald wrote:Which is a reasonable statement? For it to be a tinfoil it would have to be out there in some way
As it stands you just look like you’re discrediting the idea you could be scum without actually trying to engage the argument presented
Gamma please read my posts. I acknowledge it's NAI to have let the Masons claim roll on. It could come from Town or scum alike (Town knowing scum wouldn't try to save them from the lynch, and scum riding it to get out of the lynch).

HOWEVER, scum would NOT shoot FL in that case. It really really doesn't benefit Scum!Creature to shoot the guy he's claiming Masons with. If Creature was EVER flipped FL was a
guaranteed
mislynch.
Maybe
But why does Town!Creature obfuscate this way?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3578 (isolation #121) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don’t recall voting today?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3590 (isolation #122) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3583, Mister Rogers wrote:@Profii: How is Almost scum again and you are voting for Gamma? Why aren't you voting for NM who MUST be scum with Almost?

Meh. I just realized I made a pretty big mistake because Almost could be SCUM R/B.

Oh crap this game.

Unvote
You were JUST saying a50 was town rn with stunning confidence
What happened to that?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3594 (isolation #123) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’ve mostly been complacent because you’ve been doing a lot of lifting
But I’m mildly concerned about the possibility of you being scum rn so I’ll probably do my own work at some point
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3596 (isolation #124) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That makes sense
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3598 (isolation #125) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2993, Mister Rogers wrote:This is totally an instinct post here but since other people are doing it, I might as well too:

There seems to be these two factions:

A) Myself, Profii, Light, Naomi, Creature
B) FL, Krazy, Peformer, Gamma, Crimson

And these two factions are on opposite sides, seeing the game entirely differently. Just weird.
Bumping this because I have a few questions:
1) where would the 3 that weren’t listed have gone?
2) do you think this still applies?
3) why do you put Crimson in the group not including you when he by virtue of his POV should be on your side?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3606 (isolation #126) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3599, Mister Rogers wrote:If you look I think a few posts down, I mention the three missing people in rapid fashion and where they end up.

I was just about to post a town "block" post with the new PoE and put Creature in there as well. I said Almost would end up A list but I actually think he is B and due to my own small setup spec, I think he is scum R/B. I think he needs lynching for this actually. Just trying to see if anyone else is thinking along the same lines that I am.

Crimson's posts all rubbed me the wrong way except for his initial push on Manatee which sounded really good but ended up being scum fluff (cardboard cutouts like the rest of his ISO).
Huh. I only remembered the primary post so I missed those
Alright then, that’s good. So little has changed from then to now?
Understood about Crimson. I thought you were including the Crimson claim being scum or town thing in that split
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3607 (isolation #127) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3600, Mister Rogers wrote:And again, as I stated at the time, its not a "town-scum" list, its a perspective list.
I get that, I never called it that (and both scum and town has flipped in the second group. Which also piques my interest as 4/5 flips are in that group, maybe 5/5 if you put Sasha there).
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3610 (isolation #128) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Scum doc can kill
Malpractice is a thing
Plus plenty of deadly things like scalpels and chemicals
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3633 (isolation #129) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3626, Almost50 wrote:And Gamma is confirmed Town to me now. profii persistently pushing there makes me believe this. So, Creature+Gamma+N_M+Myself is my own Town!block and I'd go from there. If I had a say we lynch Rogers today to preserve my sanity. Then profii tomorrow, and if the game isn't over we lynch LE (despite the soft inno N_M got on him).

As for Naomi, I do think that slot is Town by virtue of pushing Crimson hard on D1. So, that should be Creature+Gamma+N_M+Myself+Naomi lynching the other 3 in succession to win the game.

@Creature/Gamma: Which of Rogers/profii is your lynch today? I would also ask N_M and Naomi, except I'm not sure they'd return an answer anytime soon.
My current suspicions would make me vote Rogers
Also NT was replaced
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3657 (isolation #130) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

HUH?
Mister Rogers and Krazy were masons
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3659 (isolation #131) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Neighbors not masons for Pete’s sake
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3699 (isolation #132) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@LE why do you have so few townleans rn?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3723 (isolation #133) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

LE’s Logic there feels a bit roundabout to me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3726 (isolation #134) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I feel like counterclaiming your own buddy feels a bit gratuitous of an idea there
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3738 (isolation #135) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3731, Akarin wrote:It is kind of bugging me that Gamma got to L-1 and didn't say anything about it. My vote started the wagon and it was just a naked vote, you have to look back to see that it was process of elimination and that implies I believed 2 claims that people were doubting around that time.
I didn’t realize I was L-1? And why does that bother you?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3751 (isolation #136) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Idk why LE claims 2-shot bp no over full or 1-shot
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3753 (isolation #137) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I mean as scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3760 (isolation #138) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3759, Not_Mafia wrote:Why are we not policy lynching Mister Rogers?
Because your reason isn’t policy worthy
Also he’s evidently town imo
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3781 (isolation #139) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Claim VT
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3788 (isolation #140) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: For Almost50
Not really, no. I think it’s fine to be paranoid of me. Means I play a decent scumgame, which I get concerned about sometimes.
And honestly I think I’m just going through a stage where I’ve sorta reached the peak of being able to confound my meta. Now if only Infinity324 would come back to the site I could REALLY test that out.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3801 (isolation #141) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3799, profii wrote:
In post 3797, Mister Rogers wrote:I just want to make sure that you know what you are doing. ;)
kinda wanna see which one of A50 and N_M hammers.

not a problem to me if we don't out any more PRs before the NK... that can only be good in my mind
Next day would be mylo though
VOTE: profii
For pushing the hammer despite there not having been full claimage, which would prevent scum guilty plays
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3803 (isolation #142) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Well what is there to say
I figured it was probable one of the gs/doc were a scum pr. Beyond that I didn’t really have much of a leaning so I just let the Crimson wagon happen, even though I was kinda with Mister Rogers in it not being lockscumming
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3819 (isolation #143) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3813, profii wrote:
In post 3509, Akarin wrote:Scum Not_Mafia faking a guilty gets 1 mislynch, 1 scum lynch, then it's 3 town vs. 1 scum, we no lynch and it's 2v1 LYLO.
Scum Not_Mafia claiming no result as a gambit makes sense if he thinks his buddy wouldn't win LYLO.

If Not_Mafia is town, then we have Even-Cop, Odd-Vig, and Gunsmith and scum Roleblocker and daytalk.
That's a lot of cop power even with a roleblocker.
I’ll give you the benefit of the replace in doubt but...

A50 role blocked n_m

N_m said he was role blocked

Either they are both scum and it’s a gambit

Or he was legit roleblocked

So if you don’t want to lynch then then you are saying they are not buddies - but then you say we have a lot of power

So excuse me for not being totally clear on where you are going

UNVOTE: - I actually really didn’t like that reaction so
This feels kinda postury with how he just keeps voting me
Profii-Akarin team? Why was NT town again?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3826 (isolation #144) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3821, Almost50 wrote:@Gamma: Why are you not worried about this? How come you are almost welcoming the lynch?
Because I pretty much am. The case on me is rather ??? so how can I defend against that?
But that doesn’t mean I can’t ask questions still
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4253 (isolation #145) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Profii how the fuck did you not realize NM was stalling to avoid getting trapped by his GS results
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4255 (isolation #146) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

And yeah, how is going along with a mason claim a towntell
You need to learn to actually reanalyze the game and not just go with the status quo
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4287 (isolation #147) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4267, Flavor Leaf wrote:Gamma did the SAME THING, but me in Creature’s spot, Creature in the NM spot, so it was destined to happen.

Scum just killed me off the perfect timing, cuz I was coming in gunning for Creature.
Not even the same thing. When I did it you called it out and that’s why you got Town cred
Creature just coasted
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4288 (isolation #148) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4280, profii wrote:
In post 4253, Gamma Emerald wrote:Profii how the fuck did you not realize NM was stalling to avoid getting trapped by his GS results
Just assumed he was being his usual trolly self
Eventually you have to turn off the playstyle blinders and realize “oh wait that’s a plainly scum move”
Btw FL, I have a couple hydra ideas for you.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4290 (isolation #149) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Actually I’m thinking Kent and Sain (from Fire Emblem: Blazing Blade)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4293 (isolation #150) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4292, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 4290, Gamma Emerald wrote:Actually I’m thinking Kent and Sain (from Fire Emblem: Blazing Blade)
Oo...I met you in a Fire Emblem theme game.
Oh yeah Birthright
Btw I’m into FE Heroes rn and Smolzura is just the sweetest thing ever.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4310 (isolation #151) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Sass massacre, sassacre!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4330 (isolation #152) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So wives and girlfriends on microphones lost the game
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4335 (isolation #153) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Krazy is legit crazy good
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4347 (isolation #154) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You mean tw right
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4361 (isolation #155) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

NM always says the C word
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”