Mini #597 - Swift speed: Werewolves (Game over)

Xanatos Roulette
Xanatos Roulette
Townie
Xanatos Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Sat May 17, 2008 2:29 am

Post by Xanatos Roulette »

Random.com tells me to

Vote Shy guy
Xanatos Roulette
Xanatos Roulette
Townie
Xanatos Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (isolation #1) » Sat May 17, 2008 3:42 pm

What exactly is an OMGUS?

Unvote
Xanatos Roulette
Xanatos Roulette
Townie
Xanatos Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (isolation #2) » Mon May 19, 2008 5:57 am

Mr. Blonde wrote:But then he would have made a good target for a night kill, and people could have said that it's "scum pretending to be a tracker".
I'm pretty sure scum can't pretend to be a tracker. Or at least not well. The best to do I would guess is say I tracked ____ to Nobody, and hope to god he's vanilla. otherwise, I don't see how one could safely guess who targeted who without results from the town.
Mr. Blonde wrote:Have to check that, but "adding" is different than "changing"
Well sure, but maybe you should see for yourself
clammy wrote:I feel uncomfortable that my vote is on this potential wagon, yet i don't like the way korts or phoebus are playing.

unvote; vote: Phoebus

- Mostly to make sure korts isn't quick-lynched.
I believe you yourself commented on the strangeness of it.
Xanatos Roulette
Xanatos Roulette
Townie
Xanatos Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #158 (isolation #3) » Tue May 20, 2008 3:17 am

Grimmy wrote:Hi All.

Im here, just checking in, and ill give my $.02 later.

Grimmy
out of curiousity, are you the same Grimmy from Clockwork storybook?
Mr. Blonde wrote:unvote Jenter Brolincani

vote: Xanatos Roulette (for lurking - and waiting townies to lynch each other?)
the lurking I can understand. I've been busy the last few days, but I haven't even voted for anyone yet. I didn't understand before how you thought someone could fake being a tracker, but now I understand that you meant that it would just be a gambit to buy time.
Xanatos Roulette
Xanatos Roulette
Townie
Xanatos Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (isolation #4) » Tue May 20, 2008 10:04 am

Off topic: Grimmy, you can call me E. Jacob.
Mr. Blonde wrote: Well Xanatos Roulette, whom do you suspect - who would vote now?
Well, At this point, I'm suspicious of Phoebus. Everyone's already stated why. I'm not in the mood to vote right now though.

I'm also suspicious of JB. something about his votes are bugging me, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

And I'm also suspicious of you, but I think that's mostly because you just jumped down my throat earlier.
Xanatos Roulette
Xanatos Roulette
Townie
Xanatos Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #186 (isolation #5) » Wed May 21, 2008 4:45 am

SleepyPanda wrote: Xanatos Roulette - Pointing a lot of fingers, not voting at all. I think everyone agrees that someone getting lynched, even if they turn out to be town, is better than not lynching at all. His ONLY vote was his random vote. Very suspicious.
I only pointed fingers when I was asked to point fingers by Mr. Blonde. The person I found most suspicious had two votes on him, and I saw no reason to rush when I (Mistakenly) believed we had plenty of time left.

So with 24 hours left, if we lnch, it's going to be either phoebus, Grimmy, or me, I think (most votes).

And I still think Phoebus's comments are more suspect. Shy guy also reminds me that that he promised to explain and hasn't done so.

Vote Phoebus.
Xanatos Roulette
Xanatos Roulette
Townie
Xanatos Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #338 (isolation #6) » Sun May 25, 2008 6:08 am

Sorry I'm late guys. last week was pretty busy for me. let me read what I missed and I'll post my thoughts.
Xanatos Roulette
Xanatos Roulette
Townie
Xanatos Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #367 (isolation #7) » Sun May 25, 2008 4:00 pm

wow, I really missed quite a bit...

Grimmy: makes the weird FOS, and then disapeares for the rest of the game. While I'm suspicious of the lurking, I really have no right to condemm him for it. still, I've played with him on another forum, and usually he's more talkative.

Korts: origionally, I thought he was kinda townie, but I noticed he's changed his votes to be on every single bandwagon. which is pretty suspect in shy guy's case, since I noticed he was noticibly against it. I think he's scum.

Jenter: I've been suspicious of him from the beginning. he's been opurtunistic, and on every single BW. I think I see a bit of a connection btw him and korts, so I also think he's scum.

SleepyPanda: okay, he keeps repeating LYLO, but I don't think scum would open the votes against someone. Of coarse that's a bit too WIFOM, so I really shouldn't say that. I've also noticed he's been doing that quite a bit so far, and I did not like some of his points on SG. Plus, if the three of them were scum buddies, then there's no danger of him being bussed by scum. but once again, I think that's a bit too much of a stretch. but I still believe he's scum, even if the belief is slightly contradictory.

I'd rather not vote yet. we have time left, and If we vote wrong, we lose. So I'd rather be sure first.
Xanatos Roulette
Xanatos Roulette
Townie
Xanatos Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #400 (isolation #8) » Mon May 26, 2008 3:35 am

great game.
shame I was too busy for most of it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”