mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3353 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:41 pm

Post by mbaki »

Eh actually I don't think this setups really scumsided. By MS standards, maybe. If nobody was informed of 4 people, absolutely scumsided, but because the IC nonetheless was informed it really isn't. Aura not claiming day 1 that there are 4 scum is arguably the biggest setback town had, aside from the modkill which hurt scum too btw. The people forgetting their role PM is on them, not you. I also agree the modkill was needed, it was the right modding decision. Unfortunate as DDL clearly had no ill intent.

"Good game" all.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3466 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:24 am

Post by mbaki »

This post game is a very good reminder that ms balance standards are very different than elsewhere.

I am disappointed at how RC is acting here, but I guess its unsurprising.

But yes, balance aside, I will say I didn't love the setup. Also, VC styles are annoying imo, I've seen a couple other mods do them but they're just harder to read and "ugly". Just constructive feedback.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3492 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:02 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 3437, RadiantCowbells wrote:both of you have egos that far outstrip your abilities.
why post things like this?

i very openly hate rolling scum and much prefer scum, but i have like a 90% winrate as scum so clearly i'm not bad at it. i think i'm 3-0 scum against you town.

yes, you played very well, yes, you caught us day 1, but getting town read by every player isn't an important aspect of scum. i think it would have been close when it came to the actual 1v1, and my play was angled towards that. i was upset when ddl was modkilled, because yes it hurt town, but i very much wanted to 1v1 you and based on the fact your slot was pretty much lynched i had the seed planted right and it may have happened.

also,
1:
, DDL was not conf town, and
2:
, he's the one who got himself modkilled. Scum did not day vig him, a town player fucked up and got himself killed. That's a misplay town made, and as shitty as it is, that's all there is to it. Another misplay town made was to forget their role pm and not tell people their was 4 scum.

I am not arguing we played some amazing masterful game, nor that this was really a good setup, but I made it clear I didn't think this was a great game at my first dead thread posts and you still chose to go the petty whiny direction in post game.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3494 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:02 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 3492, mbaki wrote:i very openly hate rolling scum and much prefer town,
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3566 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 3522, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3519, Shoshin wrote:I left the game to make a statement about the mod, not because I was afraid of losing.
In post 3503, Shoshin wrote:This game would have been a stomp for the town if we hadn't replaced out, despite the mod, the modkill, & the setup.
Well guess what? You chose to leave the game. Regardless of the reason, you have no right to leave and then say you also beat us, because you didn't. If you're so sure town lost explicitly because of your replace outs, that makes the loss on you!

I'm going to repeat it again! :)

You CHOSE to replace out.

I'm not going to be posting here anymore. This is pissing me off too much and I don't care enough about this site to keep this going.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3568 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by mbaki »

a) i dont read boon's post as bragging but jest, but regardless
b) you chose to bring me into this argument, not me, so
c) you were in this game. we beat you for better or worse. quitting games halfway through for mod protest or for whatever other reason does not mean you weren't in the game. replacing out doesn't magically erase your presence.
and d) i'm actually going to not get dragged back into this
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3572 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by mbaki »

meh. i did not brag anywhere, you are the one who's bragging largely unwarranted.

if you're going to be a dick i'm going to be a dick. i've been nothing but cordial, but that's going to change if you keep baiting me.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3583 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by mbaki »

I like Flavour Leaf. I like RC. I don't like this post game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”