Goon
dRool89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:25 pm

Post by dRool89 »

TDC wrote:That is certainly correct.
Since everyone is either Cop or Scum..
Do we mass claim our investigation results?
But if we are mistaken with our results (I don't think the game specified if we were 100% correct. It said that you could be paranoid or insane or sane) couldn't that lead to more confusion?
dRool89
dRool89
Goon
dRool89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:23 pm

Post by dRool89 »

I investigated Skruffs. I'll reveal the results when it is time.
dRool89
dRool89
Goon
dRool89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:20 pm

Post by dRool89 »

Innocent on Skruffs.
dRool89
dRool89
Goon
dRool89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:02 pm

Post by dRool89 »

On a note that is far less intricate as the posts that just recently came before me, lynching QoS wouldn't do much. At least not yet, she needs to post more. But not cooperating with the majority of the town looks very bad.

She may be the antithesis of cooperative and unresponsive, but nonetheless that is not a necessary scum tell imo. She may be busy with stuff irl or she may have simply forgotten about this whole game (silly, but plausible).

Skuff is (in my opinion) either very scum or very town. He supports his ideals strongly, VERY STRONGLY. Either he thinks he knows what is best for the town as a whole or he wants to convince the town of something that will result as a negative for the town. He supports his claims (fairly) well and seems convincing. After reading the posts it seems that mass claiming will eventually (but probably not immediately) work in the town's favor. Something he strongly supported. If Skuff isn't town I bet that he'll be NK'd soon.

Fark, however, comes off very scummy to me. I'm not particularly familiar with the game, but he seems to be someone who is scum. This may be a result of being new to the game of Mafia, but Fark appears to be scummy.

Honestly, I'm not convinced on anyone quiet yet, but I have several suspicions. Some of which are definitely incorrect. I do have my suspicions, some of which (most) have been outlined in this post.

I will vote on who to lynch soon. Ideally, we will catch someone in a lie soon.
dRool89
dRool89
Goon
dRool89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:03 pm

Post by dRool89 »

dRool89 wrote: She may be the antithesis of cooperative and unresponsive, but nonetheless that is not a necessary scum tell imo.

and *is* unresponsive.
dRool89
dRool89
Goon
dRool89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:25 pm

Post by dRool89 »

vote farkshinsoup
dRool89
dRool89
Goon
dRool89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:50 am

Post by dRool89 »

I think we should follow Aimless' idea, assuming we don't see a counterclaim. I think it would probably be a bad idea to counterclaim the retired cop role and doubt we'll see it. Honestly, I'm willing to follow the strategy that has the best reason behind it.

I've never played or read a dethy setup so my post count is probably quite a bit lower than (most) everyone else's. I have a few suspicions going currently, but none of them strong enough to warrant a vote.

Unvote Fark

Fark: I was primarily echoing the early arguments against you. They sounded pretty good. Also I was curious how you'd act under pressure.

My apologies for not contributing a lot to discussion, but I feel it is better to withhold unless I have something worthwhile to say. No point in posting if I'm not saying anything.
dRool89
dRool89
Goon
dRool89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by dRool89 »

RR, there was a small mistake in your post. It is somewhat mundane, but:

You said skruffs hadnt been investigated at all. I investigated skruffs. I got a innocent, but that might not mean anything.
dRool89
dRool89
Goon
dRool89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:15 am

Post by dRool89 »

I'm here, I have been here, and I will continue to follow the thread.

I don't feel like I have much to add at this point. I'll try to find something constructive to add, but at this point I don't think trying to appear active by inflating this thread with worthless posts will benefit the town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”