Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4303 (isolation #600) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4302, skitter30 wrote:No it means that i was working on sorting them and my read changed over time
ok, you were voting me d1, why hasn't your read changed on me?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4305 (isolation #601) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4298, skitter30 wrote:Idk, i acknowledged that it wasnt a great kill if you're scum.
b/c an experienced Scum Nero that's constantly being pushed is going to kill his biggest defender.

Everything you say sounds so fake.

you know who the kill does make sense from? Someone that's trying to lynch Nero and that's you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4307 (isolation #602) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

im argumentative and I want to show others that you are full of shit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4321 (isolation #603) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4319, Vorkuta wrote:On the other hand the guy made it through a D1 counter-wagon and his approach to skitter has me riled up.
But I had been pushing Skitter for awhile now. I don't really like your "you did all this stuff awhile ago and I never called you out on it but now, now it's worth a vote."

I'd ask what changed but I'm p sure the real answer is that I'm pushing you now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4326 (isolation #604) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why would you vote Salad if you think you can win a 1v1 against me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4332 (isolation #605) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you don't need my vote to lynch Salad. I was actually considering voting him today b4 you jumped off but I also think you are just scum that won't 1v1 today b/c you know that even if you won today you'd be lynched tomorrow but @ 4:2 you don't have t worry about that. :D

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4367 (isolation #606) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eh, I mean its WIFOM.

Salad is either extremely bad or scum that thinks we won't lynch him "b/c scum wouldn't do that" He makes a decent lynch today b/c if town he's perfectly fine ML bait.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4425 (isolation #607) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain (3):
Vorkuta, Creature,
skitter30
(L-2)

skitter30 (2):
Nero Cain, nomnomnom
Saladman27 (2):
Dunnstral, pisskop

Not Voting (1):
Saladman27

With
alive, it takes
to hammer.
Day 3 ends in
(expired on 2019-07-15 08:45:00)
In post 4423, Creature wrote:Cuz the you v Nero gotta be sorted
sure but why me over Skitter if you think this?
Last edited by ofrhz on Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4426 (isolation #608) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4408, skitter30 wrote:He's repeatedly pushed people that have flipped town (flubber, shoshin, teacher, and you can add me to the list tomorrow
this is an absolute trash reason and I have a hard time with two years of game experience thinks this. And TBF, the only one of these I was hard pushing and was my original read was Teacher and I guess you. Yes, I thought a fakeclaimer (shoshin) was scum and I started thinking that I was a CW to scum Flubb and I don't think either of those are some far-out statements and your "Nero wanted to lynch people that flipped town" is just manipulative and I think that's p likely to be from scum.
In post 4408, skitter30 wrote:The fact that i cant get him wagoned evrn though there's like one person townreading him is scum indicative
??? If I were scum I have 1 scumbuddy that may be less likely to vote me. So it still takes 3 town to lynch me besides yourself and Vork so...

also, notice how Skitter dropped her POE read on Vork so I continue to think those two are scum together.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4427 (isolation #609) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

barring Skitter being scum she's wrong somewhere

are her reads so

nomnomnom

pisskop

Saladman27

Dunnstral

Nero Cain

Creature

Vorkuta

In post 4409, skitter30 wrote:Creature's being bad but dp was town so
so its kinda weird Creature is in her POE.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4432 (isolation #610) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if I was scum I'd have known Shoshin was town. No scum would ever try to lynch a d1 cop claim. Its fucking suicide so like I said earlier., for someone with a scummie for best scum you sure do alot of pretending to not know how to play scum.

In post 4429, skitter30 wrote:If you can demonstrate that historically you have awful reads i'll drop it but my impression of you is tha you're better than this
how would you know if I have good reads or bad reads? Yes, we played one game together but when I mentioned it earlier you said you forgot. So where do you get this "impression"?

My reads vary from game to game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4433 (isolation #611) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, you've been pushing me from d1 so if you believe "pushing nothing but town=scum" you are hard claiming scum, right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4434 (isolation #612) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4430, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4427, Nero Cain wrote:barring Skitter being scum she's wrong somewhere
This is a weird thing to say from your pov
*shrugz*

There's a...rule? tip? that in a persuasive argument you shouldn't admit that you could be wrong and ok, I can understand why that would be helpful but I guess I just rather be honest. I think your play is garbage if you are town and I see a ton of potential scum motivation from you FMPOV it's not impossible that I'm wrong unless you are saying that it
IS
impossible that I'm wrong and you are just scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4441 (isolation #613) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if this is just a scum self hammer then I get to tease Skitter for trying to lynch me over all the flipped scum and if this really just is bad town then I get to tease Skitter pushing nothing but town the entire game. Win-Win 4 me!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4447 (isolation #614) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

first thing first is that I'm a (likely the) town investigation role so that means I full claim last. Then I'm going to talk about things.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4449 (isolation #615) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you think that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4456 (isolation #616) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4454, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 4447, Nero Cain wrote:first thing first is that I'm a (likely the) town investigation role so that means I full claim last. Then I'm going to talk about things.
Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
?????

claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4461 (isolation #617) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4458, nomnomnom wrote:I can't believe what's happening right now.
????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4466 (isolation #618) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

tbf, town has alot of investigation power. a 1-shot gs, tracker, and neo. I'm every night but I could see why it may or may not be v powerful.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4468 (isolation #619) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4461, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4458, nomnomnom wrote:I can't believe what's happening right now.
????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4471 (isolation #620) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, I claimed that I was IN a vest.

haha?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4474 (isolation #621) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

creature is prob not scum anyways

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4477 (isolation #622) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yea, i'm an investigation pr.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4480 (isolation #623) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4478, skitter30 wrote:In other news i think pk is scum
and?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4482 (isolation #624) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and who else

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4487 (isolation #625) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh, its gonna be good. Kinda don't want to wait on creature and Vork to stop lurking so i might just claim after piss

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4488 (isolation #626) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4484, nomnomnom wrote:Actually we should get this out of the way first. Can we massclaim?
I mean we are but I just felt it might be best to let others claim so I can find out how many gullies I have.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4492 (isolation #627) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes now claim

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4493 (isolation #628) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or more specifically I claimed my results.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4495 (isolation #629) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, I think my actions d1 explain WHY I pushing Shosin and that meand I was pushing her b/c I was an invest pr.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4498 (isolation #630) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, I saw you hinting and then since I knew I was one I knew she was bullshitting. Kinda sad that she put herself above the town but maybe it all worked out, in the end, b/c it helps kinda "prove" my role.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4502 (isolation #631) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I'm not you so what you'd do doesn't apply to me.

Like if Shoshin had flipped cop I prob would but she didn't so...

2 investigation roles aren't an impossibility and between you and Dunn there are 3 invest shots so its kinda low?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4503 (isolation #632) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vork
-you, do know that under pressure is much better right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4506 (isolation #633) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4502, Nero Cain wrote:but I'm not you so what you'd do doesn't apply to me.

Like if Shoshin had flipped cop I prob would but she didn't so...

2 investigation roles aren't an impossibility and between you and Dunn there are 3 invest shots so its kinda low?
Also, you were mostly fighting against my lynch and that seemed somewhat town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4509 (isolation #634) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4505, nomnomnom wrote:I find 3 invests to be really high especially with a doc, which is why my first reaction is "WTF".
I kinda agree wich is why I pushed Sho d1 but between you and Dunn its only three shots which is like the equivalent of a full cop. Now if Creature claims invest I guess we'll be 1v1 me and him today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4511 (isolation #635) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4508, Vorkuta wrote:-We do not have such music in motherland
you don't have youtube?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4512 (isolation #636) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4510, Vorkuta wrote:Anyway- obligatory did you get a *NO RESULT* or *DID NOT DO SHIT* PM for your shots?
me? I get neither or those.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4517 (isolation #637) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4507, nomnomnom wrote:I wanna see your claim before setup spec anyway.
should I claim now or wait?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4529 (isolation #638) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really get nom's point about how I should have thought nom was scum b/c she wasn't dying. My stance was always that multiple cops could co-exist and shoshin flipping not cop didn't change that for me. Dunn being a 1x and Nom being 2x doesn't make me feel like we can't all co-exist.

I also feel like your constant "nero pocketed nom" is just a subtle attempt at trying to turn Nom against me
AND
you are discrediting her reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4534 (isolation #639) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4531, skitter30 wrote:Werent you pushing shoshin because you didnt believe her claim?
yes. I'm saying that I believed nom over her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4537 (isolation #640) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4533, nomnomnom wrote:I just want people to claim already so I can go back to sorting proper.
be online b/c I'm about to claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4539 (isolation #641) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4536, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4534, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4531, skitter30 wrote:Werent you pushing shoshin because you didnt believe her claim?
yes. I'm saying that I believed nom over her.
I dont get it
nom was CLEARLY hinting at being an invest and I didn't think I and her AND shoshin were all investigation prs. Also, I was right and she wasn't an investigation pr. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4541 (isolation #642) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

At this point it probably doesn't matter b/c I think creature/piss are town anyways. I mean if Creature/Piss claims cop then its prob just a Vork and Creature/piss team but we'll see how it goes.

So, I'm a role cop.

its kinda old school logic that rolecop+miller=town miller. She can't confirm now but I had literally sent the mod a pm telling her that I knew (or at least thought) that cinna was town. Does that logic no longer apply since mods throw out millers like candy these days? But then scum was pushing that early game so in a way that makes me think that he was cinna was just town.

When I saw Shoshin claim and Nom hint that she was an invest I thought that Shoshin was prob full of bullshit since I knew I was an investigation role and the idea of 3 investigation roles didn't really make sense to me.

I investigated Salad N1 b/c I thought it would be helpful or something since a new guy that wasn't exceedingly town gets pushed at some point. He was vanilla.

I investigated Skitter n2 who is also vanilla. Since Vork (any maybe others) are likely to call bullshit b/c I'm claiming already outted results I had claimed my Skitter=vanilla result b/f she claimed just in case I died or that I was lynched.

n3 I investigated Vork and he is an encryptor. So that's our guilty and where we are lynching today.

Vork scum makes me feel seemi strongly that nom and piss are town since those are his pushes that aren't me.

And a Vork/Skitter team just makes a ton of sense to me anyways b/c when he got wagoned the other day, despite being her lowest town read and in her POE, she was defending the fuck out of him. I might dedicate a longer post with quotes and things but thats so much effort.

her reads and play have been astronomically bad.

scum reads me and salad=both wrong

tries to lynch town Nero over urap scum

town reads scum vork

VOTE: Vork

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4542 (isolation #643) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4540, skitter30 wrote:I also pointed out repeatedly at the time that whether or not the vlaim was real wasnt ai - ie that even if thr claim was fake scum!her never gakeclaims that
you were scum so you knew she wasn't. Nom and I had no way of knowing this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4547 (isolation #644) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Do NOT pull an Axe, please. We vote Vork today and I prob die in the night and you guys can vote whomever if you think I'm wrong on Skitter.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4548 (isolation #645) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4546, nomnomnom wrote:I have a problem with the claim. A few problems in fact.
ok, talk to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4555 (isolation #646) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Vork is an encryptor. I think that Skitter makes the most sense as a buddy but it doesn't matter what I think b/c my results say that Vork is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4556 (isolation #647) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, if you guys lynch a town pr over flipped scum that's on ya'll

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4557 (isolation #648) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok nom, who else makes sense as scum with Vork?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4560 (isolation #649) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I only would have scum read you if Sho flipped cop and she didn't. And she would have resolved anyways so my copping her was a waste I felt.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4564 (isolation #650) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4559, nomnomnom wrote:I also think a rolecop would make a lot of sense as a scum role in this setup and that doesn't help.
ok, but why does scum Nero that knew Shosin was town ever call bs on her cop claim? town cop Nero that didn't think she, you and I could co-exist makes plenty of sense.

I'm also shooting BUJ on n2 over you? that makes no sense

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4572 (isolation #651) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd also like to note that I had called for a nl to avoid exactly this type of situation if it arose. If we had no lynched yesterday and I claimed a guilty or I was cc'd we could safely ml me then the guilty/ccer.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4575 (isolation #652) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Skitter, does a piss/vork team make sense to you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4579 (isolation #653) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4574, skitter30 wrote:Just noting that you're still avoiding the miller question
I'm not. Just b/c I haven't gotten to it yet doesn't mean that I'm ignoring it and you suddenly going "he hasn't responded to something I asked so he's ignoring it!" is just manipulation and not something that comes from town I think.

I already gave some reasoning why I thought he was town but yeah maybe I should have and if you want to think its a Vork/Piss team then go right ahead.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4585 (isolation #654) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4583, nomnomnom wrote:@Nero why do you believe that Skitter must be the last spec with all these elements on the table?
I told you, the way she tried to shut down the Vork wagon the other day. And hey, if you don't think its Skitter then you can vote someone else tomorrow but its nom today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4586 (isolation #655) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

errr vork

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4587 (isolation #656) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4577, skitter30 wrote:I do strongly believe that you're a part of the scumteam tho
if you need to believe that I'm bussing Vork then fine.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4590 (isolation #657) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4581, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4572, Nero Cain wrote:I'd also like to note that I had called for a nl to avoid exactly this type of situation if it arose. If we had no lynched yesterday and I claimed a guilty or I was cc'd we could safely ml me then the guilty/ccer.
Also you didnt have a guilty result yesterday, i dont get it
I wasn't going to die last night, and a nl made it where there was a safety net in case I ended up with a guilty or got CC'd and you guys goofed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4591 (isolation #658) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4589, nomnomnom wrote:How on earth are we playing a miller 2 joats 1 rolecop 1 doc vs 2 goons 1 encryptor game?
I don't know. I didn't make this set up. All I know is that Vork is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4594 (isolation #659) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm saying that Skitter makes the most sense to me as a Vork buddy for town reading him/trying to shut down his wagon yesterday. But like I said, I'll be dead tonight so you can vote who ever the fuck you want if you don't think Skitter is Vorks buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4597 (isolation #660) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok fine but why are you worried about my Skitter read when we aren't even voting Skitter today?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4602 (isolation #661) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4598, skitter30 wrote:Also @nero rn you read like you dont care what happens so long as vork dies ... which is remarkably similar to what i imagine scum would be trying to do in mylo, you know, not care about the aftermath of the game-winning mislynch
I have a guilty on Vork and I'm prob dead tonight so....my sole focus is on getting Vork lynched so town has another day. I'm prob dead tonight and thus you guys get to decide w/e without me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4613 (isolation #662) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4599, nomnomnom wrote:The fact you haven't realized this impossibility is actually VERY scummy.
I don't think its actually impossible a super-powerful town vs. a fairly weak scum team whose strength is a nk and day talk.

Also, what has our prs gotten us?

A dead doctor
a "went nowhere" result on vork
and a Buj "doesn't have a gun"
a skitter and salad are vanilla and Vork is guilty

we don't have alot to show and you're outguessing the mod which is never smart.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4616 (isolation #663) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4609, nomnomnom wrote:I'm also leaning on Nero being scum right now.
STOP GAMETHROWING!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4619 (isolation #664) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4595, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4590, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4581, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4572, Nero Cain wrote:I'd also like to note that I had called for a nl to avoid exactly this type of situation if it arose. If we had no lynched yesterday and I claimed a guilty or I was cc'd we could safely ml me then the guilty/ccer.
Also you didnt have a guilty result yesterday, i dont get it
I wasn't going to die last night, and a nl made it where there was a safety net in case I ended up with a guilty or got CC'd and you guys goofed.
You couldnt have known you were going to get a guilty last night yesterday (unless, of course you were going to make one up)

This makes no sense still
not knowing and thinking there is a possibility and trying to avoid this situation aren't mutually exclusive.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4623 (isolation #665) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, town is gonna loose so just vote me already and get it over with. Vork is still scum so I think we should be voting him but w/e.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4625 (isolation #666) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VORK IS SCUM YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4627 (isolation #667) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

there is no reasoning with you. You've already made up your mind that I'm scum fakeclaiming b/c you are outguessing the mod.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4633 (isolation #668) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I think Skitter makes sense as scum for X reasons and you are saying that well she can't be scum b/c setup and that I'm scummy b/c it shows that I have a mindset that doesn't mesh with yours but there's nothing mindsetty about relaying the contents of a pm from the mod. Vork is scum, if you don't think Skitter makes the most sense as scum with him fine. I don't care but we are lynching Vork today b/c he is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4637 (isolation #669) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Skitter, if town wises up and lynches Vork. When he flips scum and I flip town we should not be lynching you tomorrow b/c ????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4638 (isolation #670) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4635, nomnomnom wrote:It is literally impossible that this is the setup spec and unless you are very bad then you should have realized how impossible this is lol
ok fine, I don't care but I have a guilty on Vork so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4640 (isolation #671) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nom, why does scum Nero push on a town Shosin that he knows is town?

why does scum Nero ever shoot BUJ?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4642 (isolation #672) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who, if not Skitter, is Vorks buddy then, Nom?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4647 (isolation #673) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4641, Creature wrote:doesn't exclude Vork and Nero scumteam.
why would I bus Vork?

scum is just Vork and ???
In post 4643, nomnomnom wrote:The problem is that if we lynch wrong, the game ends.
Says the person that doesn't want to lynch confirmed scum.
In post 4644, nomnomnom wrote:It must be between PK, Creature and you.
scum need 1 ML to win. I don't think I'd bus here even if I was scum. If you want to push a PK/creature and Vork team then be my guest but we are lynching Vork today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4650 (isolation #674) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, b/c I'm static and always the same.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4651 (isolation #675) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you keep saying "hey reason with me" but I'm not sure what you even want. It seems like you've just made up your mind so w/e.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4652 (isolation #676) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I have a pm sitting in my inbox that says vork is an encrypter and thats who we lynch today b/c logic.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4654 (isolation #677) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4494, Vorkuta wrote:Claim goes like this
Spoiler:
In post 4501, Vorkuta wrote:Vork- Ice Ice bab
Also, he's claiming vanilla to conform with the "went nowhere claim" but he is not.

Also, the distinction between claiming vanilla and not vanilla town seems like scum that knows he's not town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4657 (isolation #678) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4653, nomnomnom wrote:There are certains problems with you being town that need to be addressed
What do you need me to address?

I was claiming an investigation pr and the beginning of the day phase, why did the rolecop and guilty on Vork change things?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4662 (isolation #679) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nom, we are votng vork not skitter today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4665 (isolation #680) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4661, skitter30 wrote:Also why he didnt check pk
I've already explained this ad nauseam. I thought our roles made him somewhat likely to be town and I thought that investigating Salad would be helpful. And then I was going to investigate him n2 but then I started thinking you were scum and I wanted to investigate you. Same for Vork.

I mean maybe I'm a big dumbo for not investigating PK but I have a guilty on Vork so no apologies.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4672 (isolation #681) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4659, nomnomnom wrote:I want you to address who you think is the remaining scum with all this information.
This does not fucking matter. "oh it's about mindset!" no it's fucking not. If in some bizarre scenario I live till tomorrow I won't be YOLO voting Skitter. One of you two are very very bad town.

I don't really care anymore, feel free to lynch me if you want but Vork is scum and that's where town should be voting today but my ML isn't on my hands so ok.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4675 (isolation #682) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4673, skitter30 wrote:Again why do u think ur dying tonight?
Why would I bus Vork here?

I'll be confirmed town once he flips encryptor.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4679 (isolation #683) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4678, nomnomnom wrote:Wait but then again why the hell would I have a no visit on Vork...
b/c encryptor is passive and he didn't do the kill that night.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4687 (isolation #684) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

there's an older axiom that the least scummy member of the scum team does the kill b/c they are less likely to be tracked/blocked etc. I'm not really understanding why you think Vork would be the one to make a kill.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4692 (isolation #685) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4690, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 4687, Nero Cain wrote:why you think Vork would be the one to make a kill.
Because my """"partner"""" would be out roleblocking/strong-manning/or otherwise PR-ing.

The fact that you didn't think this through is very vexing...
look, I found noms echo

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4697 (isolation #686) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also...why the fuck does it matter who I think is Vorks buddy? I'm almost certainly dead tonight b/c I don't think scum are dumb enough to try to push a "well Nero bussed vork" so its not going to be my call to make.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4700 (isolation #687) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4695, Vorkuta wrote:lso I am 99% sure that town!PR nero outs such a hard guilty in his VERY FIRST POST and VOTE OF THE DAY, and not.... 'slow-draw mass claim' which we're obviously going to be doing anyway.
encryptor can be either alignment. It wasn't a hard guilty until you fake claimed vanilla.

checkmate

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4705 (isolation #688) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4699, nomnomnom wrote:Creature would you vote Nero today?
if you are town stop gamethrowing.

Vork is our lynch today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4709 (isolation #689) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

creature, you do know that there is a guilty on Vork, right? Like I'm not saying that you have to vote him this second but yeah...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4721 (isolation #690) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4710, nomnomnom wrote:And the fact that Nero was not capable of recognizing the gamestate he was in?
????

I mean....Vork is scum. If Skitter is not his scumbuddy though it certainly looks like it FMPOV but again, I prob won't be here to make that call so let's just lynch the guilty yea?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4732 (isolation #691) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4711, nomnomnom wrote:But the claim has so many implications that he *somehow* missed that it makes me think it is a scum trying to end the game today...
What did I "miss"? Also, scum Nero wouldn't claim cop here b/c it puts all kinds of undue pressure on me and there's a good chance that there'd be a lynch elsewhere and win the game.

Also lol @ anyone that thinks I killed BUJ on n2.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4735 (isolation #692) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

OKAY

Skitter is confirmed town but we aren't even lynching Skitter today so why the fuck should I care?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4738 (isolation #693) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4733, nomnomnom wrote:You literally missed your inspection making Skitter conftown.
How on earth is that possible? Hello?
fine but we are lynching the guilty and that's not Skitter. Nor are you trying to convince me that PK or Creature are Vork's buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4742 (isolation #694) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4736, skitter30 wrote:nero i think you could have lynched me today if you claimed vt
wich is prob not why I'm scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4749 (isolation #695) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4739, nomnomnom wrote:You should care because your entire reasoning is on your role and that literally anyone with two braincells would have figured out that it's literally impossible with your results that skitter is town!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean ok? let's just say that she's astromically bad town that tried to lynch me over urap and has tunnelled town (salad and I) all game and is misreading Vork.

she's not even in the lynch conversation today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4755 (isolation #696) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you are scum with Vork, vork was one of your main pushes so if you were dead he wouldn't have a you to push.

but who cares about the why. Its a hard guilty.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4760 (isolation #697) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4751, skitter30 wrote:i mean if you had claimed vt i would have been
prob but I'm not scum so I claimed my real role and outted my guilty wich you should be lynching.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4762 (isolation #698) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4755, Nero Cain wrote:you are scum with Vork, vork was one of your main pushes so if you were dead he wouldn't have a you to push.

but who cares about the why. Its a hard guilty.
was a reply to
In post 4750, nomnomnom wrote:What reasons does a team with scum!vork have to leave me, a softed PR, alive? It's more yolo and I have more chances to get a guilty on them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4765 (isolation #699) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why should we doubt your claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4770 (isolation #700) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

dude, it's not like I'm saying that I think Vork is scum and we should lynch him this is MOD CONFIRMED SCUM!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4773 (isolation #701) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I like how Vork just called everyone scum that's not voting me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4776 (isolation #702) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4771, nomnomnom wrote:From Nero's perspective I definitely expected a bit of "Hm... sketchy" at least at some point in this game.
why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4780 (isolation #703) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, but I have a guilty today and I'm likely dead tonight b/c our doc is dead and I don't think scum are dumb enough to push a "Vork got bussed!" If somehow I'm alive tomorrow then I can re-evaluate but the correct and only play is that we lynch Vork so I just don't care about anything else.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4782 (isolation #704) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why should town Nero that has a guilty on Vork that's most lily going t die tonight care about anything else?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4787 (isolation #705) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4783, Vorkuta wrote:@Nero- where are your D2 skitter result crumbs that were allegedly BEFORE the claim?
I'm being asked to do busywork. YAY! lemme go find it b4 Skitter claims that I'm avoiding.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4789 (isolation #706) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4784, nomnomnom wrote:Because not sorting is anti-town.
I don't need to sort anyone with a guilty and I'm not here tomorrow

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4791 (isolation #707) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dude, Vork is scum. I don't give Skitter 2 shits right now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4795 (isolation #708) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, I have a 708 post ISO, I'm not saying its not there just that I have to dig 4 it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4796 (isolation #709) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3903, Nero Cain wrote:
he's true and skitter is a goon
and piss or dp is scums pr

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4798 (isolation #710) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

my sole focus today is lynching the guilty b/c you know, that's the correct play. Nom is scummy b/c her sole focus is that I should think Skitter is conf town and if I don't that means I'm scummy. She's basically trying to save Vork here so I could I could buy a Vork-Nom team.

Still, think that Skitter is scummy as fuck and makes sense as a Vork buddy when she defended the snot out of him yesterday.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4803 (isolation #711) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4800, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 4798, Nero Cain wrote:Nom is scummy b/c her sole focus is that I should think Skitter is conf town and if I don't that means I'm scummy
And that's incorrect how?
b/c it doesn't fucking matter. Vork is scum so I see absolutely no reason why I should care about Skitter rn.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4805 (isolation #712) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nom, why aren't you trying to convince me that PK/Creature is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4808 (isolation #713) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

there is no tomorrow if you lynch me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4812 (isolation #714) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4806, nomnomnom wrote:How does it not matter when we have to sort her eventually for tomorrow if what you say is true?????
ok nom. We lynch Vork and he flips mafia encryptor. Why do they leave me alive?

if you think they are going to kill me then why do I care about tomorrows lynch if I'm not there?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4819 (isolation #715) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, I have a question and ok, I agree with you. A 6/4 setup does make loads of sense and if you are arguing that Skitter is conf town b/c without her the VT count isn't high enough wouldn't that also apply to creature, who was in your poe?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4820 (isolation #716) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So scum is Vork and 1 of Piss/Nom.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4821 (isolation #717) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

urap/vork go tell cinn to fake claim a miller?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4823 (isolation #718) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

which is more likely scum vork pushed on scum nom or scum piss pushes on scum vork?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4828 (isolation #719) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, ignoring setup Skitter is scummy as fuck. She's tunneled nothing but town, tried to lynch town over scum and is hard town reading scum Vork and defending her. I think it makes sense to me to deel like she's a scumbuddy.

I'm p certain I've seen lopsided normals like this. h/o

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4831 (isolation #720) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nom, if you guys end up lynching Vork today why should people NOT think that you are Vorks scumbuddy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4834 (isolation #721) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

im asking you b/c Vork is flipping scum and you are trying hard as fuck to lynch not Vork. Why should Skitter and Creature and piss (if he's not scum) think you are town and not Vorks buddy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4840 (isolation #722) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4833, nomnomnom wrote:Like, you accused Vork of "scumreading people that suspect him" but this is quite literally what you are doing fmpov right now
Well, one of you and piss are scum. Piss has been pushing Vork earlier, scum pushing their buddy so they can look town is a thing. You are actively trying to save Vork. Why is this dumn town you and not Vork is my scum buddy that I'm trying to save?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4846 (isolation #723) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4835, nomnomnom wrote:This was literally my point about everyone buying my claim as true and no one questioning it. Do you realize what I'm saying or not?
no? b/c why should we?
In post 4835, nomnomnom wrote:Your entire basis for your skitter and me partner read is "you want to vote me, so you are scum".
no it's not, you are trying to save scum. sO fmpov YOU ARE EITHER REALLY BAD OR SCUM WITH vORK.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4850 (isolation #724) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4843, nomnomnom wrote:It's not because I think you're scum that I am trying to save Vork.
I'm going to assume that is a typo.

but if you think I'm scum is that not the same thing as actively trying to save Vork?

So tell the class why no one should suspect you as a Vork scumbuddy tomorrow?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4854 (isolation #725) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4851, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 4850, Nero Cain wrote:but if you think I'm scum is that not the same thing as actively trying to save Vork?
No, because that assumes that anyone thinking you're scum is not town :/
but I'm not saying that I'm saying that you are defending confirmed scum. I'm asking you why that doesn't come from his scumbuddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4856 (isolation #726) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4852, nomnomnom wrote:Your logic is honestly extremely bad compared to what I know of you.
says the person that doesn't want to lynch scum today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4860 (isolation #727) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nom, who is scum with Vork and why. It's not me and I'm not looking for a "one of these ppl are scum" tell me WHY so and so is scum w/ Vork.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4862 (isolation #728) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

my logic is sound. Nom being all like "y would anyone suspect me for being a Vork buddy after I pushed against the Vork wagon" is the dumb one.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4864 (isolation #729) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am tunneling you Vork, I'm just calling bullshit on Nom trying to make sure you not get lynched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4870 (isolation #730) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so nom, Vork flips scum encryptor. You are asked why you are not scum wit Vork and your reply is?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4875 (isolation #731) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so, I know Vork is scum and you are trying to lynch me over Vork. Why, FYPOV, is that so hard to understand FMPOV?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4881 (isolation #732) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4874, skitter30 wrote:also i just think that nero's entire claim is just, well, bad
yes b/c as town I should claim my real role and as scum I wouldn't recognize that I could just safely claim VT and scoosh on by. You are very bad at this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4890 (isolation #733) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4876, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 4875, Nero Cain wrote:so, I know Vork is scum and you are trying to lynch me over Vork. Why, FYPOV, is that so hard to understand FMPOV?
???

Repeat the question.
ok. I'm town and I have a guilty on Vork. Wich means Vork is scum. You are trying to lynch me over Vork. so from my point of view, you could just be scum that's trying to not let Vork get lynched today. Now obviously, you are going to deny that but why is it so hard for you to see that from my point of view.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4894 (isolation #734) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4887, Creature wrote:tbh I have no idea who could be Nero's partner.
I have no buddies so I'm either town or 3rd party.

Vork is scum though. And his buddy is either Nom or Piss. If Piss is scum he'll just hammer me b/c Nom and Skitter have already said they were voting me. If Piss doesn't hammer me scum is just Nom and Vork.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4902 (isolation #735) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4895, nomnomnom wrote:Creature is not scum with Vork because...?
IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER WHO I THINK IS SCUM WITH VORK B/C I WON'T BE HERE TOMORROW AND it's NOT MY CALL. YOUR FOCUS ON THIS IS STUPID AND SCUMMY. YOUR ULTIMATUM IS TO VOTE VORK OR GET LYNCHED TOMORROW.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4905 (isolation #736) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4901, Creature wrote:
In post 4888, nomnomnom wrote:If vork is scum, who is his partner?
skitter30
skitter is just very very very bad. Its vork-nom

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4908 (isolation #737) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4892, nomnomnom wrote:That is why it matters so much to me that you did not see that you had a skitter conftown'd with your claim, because it's complete dissonance in how you approach things.
but nom, you agree that I'd be dead tonight upon a scum Vork flip. I'm not going to be here tomorrow. Skitter wasn't in the lynch conversation today so it didn't matter that she was town or that I recognized it. This is just a talking point to try to throw shade on my claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4912 (isolation #738) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vork is saying EVERYTHING that Nom is saying. If Nom were town she'd be freaked out right now but she's not.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4917 (isolation #739) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4910, nomnomnom wrote:Also known as trying to sort you.
you aren't trying to sort me, you've made up your mind and you won't vote Vork.

but ok, what are you doing to sort Vork, why are you not interacting with him?

I think you are just scum with Vork and trying hard to not get him lynched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4922 (isolation #740) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i think you are just scum with vork that refuses to vote him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4923 (isolation #741) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4920, skitter30 wrote:Am i not scum with vork trying hard to not get him lynched ... ?
you're the 4th scum member.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4925 (isolation #742) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4928 (isolation #743) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4913, nomnomnom wrote:Do you remember how I felt about Sky/Eevee and that I felt at the beginning that Sky must have been the scum but that the increasingly stupid logic of Eevee made me think she was scum and that it made me lose my mind?

Well if you're town you are literally being the Eevee of this game. And that's not a good thing.
but hey. Evee
WASN'T
scum. If my "dumb" logic is making you think I'm scum and you've had previous failure using that tell why do you feel like that has merit as a scum tell?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4931 (isolation #744) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c we played in one game and I pushed how many town including your mason? How is my play all that different?

also lol @ claiming Nero master meta after 1 game

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4933 (isolation #745) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4926, nomnomnom wrote:Except you declared she was scum at least 5 times, before I had to tell you that it was mechanically impossible?
not really but ok.

let's say that I'm town that saw the error of my ways. but agin it doesn't matter b/c I was always pushing Vork as todays lynch.

Vork is scum. FACT. That's the ONLY important thing today. I think you should get lynched tomorrow but that's not my call.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4937 (isolation #746) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4930, nomnomnom wrote:and before you go back to saying that skitter is bad town for pushing you, I think Skitter is a good player and that has played a part in my previous scumread on her, and it plays a part in my decision making here.
:igmeou:

she has tunneled two town (Nero and Salad)

town read scum and refused to vote him (vork)

tried to lynch town instead of scum (urap)

TBF, scum hunting is hard so its not that big of deal but her performance hasn't been great. So why does her play carry so much weight for you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4939 (isolation #747) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4934, nomnomnom wrote:my previous feeling that you were town throughout the game,
this is absolute bullshit. Axe even cited that you one of the reasons that he voted me is b/c you called me scum in the hood. I mean yes, you did town read me in the end but claiming you town read me all game is false.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4940 (isolation #748) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4938, skitter30 wrote:i mean it's kinda silly to use you/vork as examples of my reads being wrong at this stage
I guess? I mean I know that you are though

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4944 (isolation #749) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4934, nomnomnom wrote:Dissonant because of wanting to play mechanically (vork is scum and that's all I care about) while pushing a partner that is mechanically impossible in that scenario.
show me were I was voting Skitter today. if I wasn't it means I wasn't pushing her. I have a guilty and that's the only important thing today. Call it scummy or w/e but the "who is Vork's scumbuddy?" isn't this super important question that you are trying to make it out to be.

I think you are just a Vork buddy that refuses to vote him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4947 (isolation #750) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like a 6/4 pr-town ratio seems perfectly reasonable so that means one of piss-nom is scum. For Piss to be scum we'd have to believe that he was pushing his buddies lynch and not impossible? Or Nom that got pushed by her buddy and now refuses to vote him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4950 (isolation #751) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nom, why is Vork town?

like I know you are going to say "well, you are scummy and I don't believe your claim." but just...lets pretend im town w/o a guilty that wanted to vote Vork today. Why would you oppose it/not oppose it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4953 (isolation #752) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4951, nomnomnom wrote:The reason I am pushing you *is* because of how you handled today.
ok but I just think that you are scum that refuses to vote your scumbuddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4954 (isolation #753) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4949, nomnomnom wrote:Okay I have a serious question.

Have you never played town, in this exact position? As in, trying to solve a 1v1?
Because if you haven't that might explain your bad town process but I'd imagine that in 10 fricking years you have at least encountered the situation once, so I am legit confused.
I mean, prob but it's not like remember all my games. Feel free to look through all my games and find one where I was in lylo with a 1v1.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4964 (isolation #754) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like, skitter made a ton of sense to me as scum b/c she hard town read him and then defended his wagon. I feel like nom is scum that knew I was wrong and tried to use that to throw shade on me when it didn't matter at all who was Vorks partner. You lynch Vork and w/e town between skitter/piss/creature/nom to decide who to lynch tomorrow. Nom is just scum that refuses to vote her buddy and its sad that Skitter won't get her head out of her ass.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4966 (isolation #755) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like skitter. I'm town and I willing to admit that I'm wrong on you. Please don't let this be a town lose.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4968 (isolation #756) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm sorry for anything mean I may or may not have said. Lets put aside w/e and win this one.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4970 (isolation #757) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not true. today was always a 1v1 between me and Vork. Buddying the fuck Skitter today so she maybe less likely to vote you tomorrow makes plenty of sense.

I'm open to the idea that its vork/piss but you are refusing to vote Vork. Do you not realize how bad that looks FMPOV?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4972 (isolation #758) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like your whole thing is "you didn't realize that skitter is town" and ok. I'm agreeing with you now but for the umpteenth time it didn't matter b/c Vork is scum and I'm dead tonight so I mean not deciding the lynch tomorrow and I rather not have that much influence b/c I haven't had that great of reads either.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4974 (isolation #759) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4971, nomnomnom wrote:I haven't casted my vote yet and albeit I think it's basically ultra hard to do it, I can still change my mind if you show me what I missed about Vork
I think the only way you vote Vork is if it looks like he's going to get lynched.

I mean maybe its piss but you not willing to vote him just seems scummy to me.

also lol @ wanting a scum case on Vork when there is a guilty.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4975 (isolation #760) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4973, nomnomnom wrote:What's the way of discerning a cop with a guilty, and a scum faking a cop guilty?
idk but it's certainly not "does he correctly read both scum? if he doesn't then it means he's fakeclaiming."

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4979 (isolation #761) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

bye scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4980 (isolation #762) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4977, nomnomnom wrote:...Again that is not why I think your reasoning is bad.
I know, you don't think Skitter is scum b/c you don't think its 2 goons and an encryptor vs. all this town makes sense. I got it and ok? I've moved on. 6/4 town set up means one of you or PK is scum. But you are still ragging on this Skitter being conf town thing b/c? I guess you think its a good way to discredit me? We are lynching Vork today. Its up to the other living players to decide if you were just very wrong town or scum trying to save their buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4981 (isolation #763) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4976, nomnomnom wrote:You're clearly not aware of the game state then.
You're voting him, I am fairly sure PK will vote him when he gets on unless he has a change of heart, and Creature said he felt better about Vork's lynch. It would take Skitter or me to bring it down to a close.

Then again there's creature saying that if he saw PK not hammering on you he'd hammer, but I think that's different. Creature has clearly said he'd prefer a vork lynch.
:shifty:

I mean, I feel like you've made it pretty clear that your intention is to vote me. Skitter is obviously going to vote me. That's 3 votes right there. Does PK hammer me? If he's scum certainly and if he's town he votes Vork. Creature might just hammer me here. I mean even if Creature and PK are both town and vote I doubt you or Skitter will hammer Vork and we'll just go into a NL and Vork's team will just nigh kill someone that voted him and my lynch is guaranteed. So I think town loses regardless but we should still lynch Vork so town has a chance to win but w/e.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4982 (isolation #764) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4428, pisskop wrote:Yea I still think its one of skitter/vork/salad
although, and Skitter already pointed this out as weird-what if this s just scum piss that lists his singular scumbuddy (Vork)

I mean, maybe it's a piss/vork team and piss just hammers me here so gg scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4983 (isolation #765) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, TBF, I should have prob investigated cinna n1 instead of salad. Was going to n2 but Skitter was so scummy to me. I don't feel like pushing sho d1 b/c she fakeclaimed and nom was hinting at being a pr was bad play on my part. With Skitter and Nom going to be voting me and Creature willing to hammer me if Piss doesn't hammer me I don't think town can win this. Just lynch me and get it over with.

Whichever of nom and Skitter are town doen't get to use any "Nero wuz scummy so itz his fault he was lynched." They are just trash that should always be policied d1.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”