Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Will try to be caught up by tomorrow. Anything I should know before I start reading?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:42 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Caught up, expect a storm of posts tonight. I definitely don’t want to lynch Luca today so.

UNVOTE:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:44 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 5, Iconeum wrote:VOTE: Nippleflips because I love your name

Hello friends and unknowns how are you all on this fine day?
In post 7, Iconeum wrote:Will we be the townblock this game or not, Datisi?
In post 9, Iconeum wrote:Good memes? When have I ever posted *good* memes?

Also you don't get to allow anyone in yet :)
In post 12, Iconeum wrote:You know that thing we had before

Spoiler:
In post 17, Iconeum wrote:
Spoiler:
Note to self: Iconeum started out of the game more jovial and playful than I’ve ever seen him.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:44 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 20, Klick wrote:
In post 5, Iconeum wrote:VOTE: Nippleflips because I love your name
VOTE: Iconeum
If you love their name, how did you get it wrong?
Not a fan of this. Why couldn’t be just be expressing endearment?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:44 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 34, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: DaTitsi

VOTE: datisi

I'm not usually one to joke vote names because some mods get annoyed, and apparently I already have a target on my back with this one (I'm joking) but datits is too good to pass up.
I’m embarrassed that it took me a good minute to get what you did here :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:44 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 54, Luca Blight wrote:Good day to you all.

So far getting positive vibes from Icon, Klick and Pilgrim. Somewhat negative vibe from Datisi.

I generally like to keep my reads and reasoning close to my chest early on, but something needs doing here. Does anyone have any slight pings as of yet?
Why was Datsi starting to rub you the wrong way here? My guess would be the little banter with Iconeum but that was solely an exchange of gifs. Hard to tell whether or not it was awkward or forced.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 56, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 54, Luca Blight wrote:Good day to you all.

So far getting positive vibes from Icon, Klick and Pilgrim. Somewhat negative vibe from Datisi.

I generally like to keep my reads and reasoning close to my chest early on, but something needs doing here. Does anyone have any slight pings as of yet?
why positive vibes on billy?

specifically, i read him and he comes off as purposefully ignorant. what do you see differently here?
Could you go back and try unpack this for me? RVS as opposed to something like RQS is a lot harder to grasp for newer members, let alone master. I have trouble believing that you can show evidence my predecessor was pretending to be ignorant about it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 138, Kop wrote:Apologise, work absorbed all of my time this week. I will read back tomorrow.
In post 139, Klick wrote:VOTE: Kop
:?:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 151, Klick wrote:
In post 28, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 27, Emperor flippyNips wrote:VOTE: Tchill

He knows why
Did you explain it to him in PT? Is that how he knows?
In making the claim that Billy could be scum, you would need a plausible explanation as to why he would make this post as scum The main reason I townread him is because I believe this post comes from town far more often than it comes from scum.

Can you explain what you think his scum motivation is there, Tchill?
There is nothing about that post that makes it less likely to come from scum. If I squint, I could see why one would find the cheekiness of it townie, but that would make me to start to question how people interacted with the post in the first place. I’m not sure if I wanna rehash that completely right now. Despite the aloofness of my predecessor, he presented him off as very no nonsense so people not trying to see if that post is out of character for him alarms me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 169, Emperor flippyNips wrote:It went from RVS—> I’m getting scum vibes—> hes actively ignoring me & my push on him to make sure the attention goes to someone easily mislynchable
I don’t see why he would give one vote on him and your nonexistent case attention :P
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 227, Iconeum wrote:
In post 113, Emperor flippyNips wrote:So far klick’s iso looks good. Something deep down in my jellys tells me to keep a keen eye on them tho
In post 120, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Something feels off about datisi slightly too, could be that she’d ride or die for pancakes
In post 161, Emperor flippyNips wrote:If tchill flips green then billy could be scum. I don’t think the two can ever be scum together. The level of distancing without daychat seems impossible for the two to achieve.
In post 170, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Like i understand I could be wrong & i understand that it is D1 & page 7 but i got pretty strong feelings about this. & in the case that Tchill flips green then we can go billy tomorrow.
In post 171, Emperor flippyNips wrote:We should also run close to deadline so scum has more time to interact with each other. That could help for later if tchill isn’t actually scum. It could also help to find his partner if he is.

VOTE: Emperor

This entire sequence is so filled with fence-sitting, setting up mislynches and more fencesitting it's just scum.
I dislike this. I think this was way too early to say if someone was fence sitting. I didn’t get the impression that Flippy was satisfied with his weak or null reads at this point and I think his interaction with tchill shows that he was attempting to solidify or disconfirm his initial reads.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 319, Iconeum wrote:
In post 270, Chemist1422 wrote:
Almost50 replaces Robbnva
In post 276, Almost50 wrote:I can't believe this game isn't over yet!! You have Billy Pilgrim & Kop, both obviously REDS, and then their main rivals nowadays are the CITIZENS! Can any of you get a clue? :P
Can we like not do this thing we do every single game for at least the first day phase?
:lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 322, Iconeum wrote:
In post 47, Klick wrote:Tbf I'm probably grasping at straws a bit, I've drank a bit too much tonight lol. But this game is stalling and needs to go somewhere
In post 51, Klick wrote:That's the whole point tbh, RVS is pointless but it's used as a starting point to get into actual game talk. I try to do my best to find something, anything, to work with from RVS. Though talking about it in this meta way probably invalidates a fair bit of that.

Someone come chat with me, I'm town and I feel like I can make myself fairly obvious town in this state lmao
These posts scream town to me
This doesn’t do anything for me and I didn’t even know he was claiming to be seriously intoxicated at the time of this posts. The latter part of the second post now reads like an attempt to try to spew town by playing that up.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 341, Datisi wrote:Alright, here's where I am right now: (most to least town)

Billy
- I feel like he's playing like classic Town!Billy. Plus, I think scum!Billy would've tried to pocket me (rather than downgrading his TR), especially as my lynch is starting to get more and more likely.

Klick
- Still having the same vibes from him as in the beginning.

A50
- Granted, we've been in the game together for only a short while, so this is subject to change, but he seems towny so far. Plus I can feel being confused about reads.

Tchill
- He feels genuine, at least enough for D1.

Icon
- I know posting gifs and fooling around is his style, but he seems to be almost pushing it.

Emperor
- I don't see why such activity couldn't be coming from scum who's purposefully trying to have such a playstyle.

Luca
- Their posts seem... fake? I can't explain it well, but I just feel their posts are so devoid of life, like they're cold and calculated. It could be just their playstyle, but it's giving me bad vibes.

Kop
- I mean, yeah.

While I'm fine with voting Kop here, they feel like low-hanging fruit, so I'm gonna VOTE: Luca
Luca’s posts are a bit too intricate to get a robotic feel. He would have to be one advanced robot because he’s done a good job of hiding any stiffness. I also struggle with seeing unemotional as he clearly has shown a higher level of investment than others here based on the thoughts he’s provided so far.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 398, Klick wrote:Consider it a lesson, Billy - always make sure you're not accidentally placing a hammer vote! :P

I've been skimming but not intently enough to have much new to add. I still feel as though Tchill is a solid lead compared to other options.
Really not satisfied with Kop's most recent post. It reads as though he looked at the last post in the thread and decided to sheep it because it looked competent without actually reading any amount of the thread. I want to say it's a towntell to do this and that lurker!scum would try a bit harder. But that's not enough to justify not lynching a slot that is bringing down the game. I'm fine with at least a claim from Kop('s slot).
A50's content so far is fine, looking forward to seeing more.
How was he bringing down the game? How is it possible for one inactive player to bring down the game?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 403, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 322, Iconeum wrote:
In post 47, Klick wrote:Tbf I'm probably grasping at straws a bit, I've drank a bit too much tonight lol. But this game is stalling and needs to go somewhere
In post 51, Klick wrote:That's the whole point tbh, RVS is pointless but it's used as a starting point to get into actual game talk. I try to do my best to find something, anything, to work with from RVS. Though talking about it in this meta way probably invalidates a fair bit of that.

Someone come chat with me, I'm town and I feel like I can make myself fairly obvious town in this state lmao
These posts scream town to me
How do they scream town? They're NAI and contain almost no good content.
I feel like me and you are the only people aboard the questioning the town reads on Klick train.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 552, Alisae wrote:I am playing a normal game in the normal queue
Wow
Looks like your mafia life has come full circle :)
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 608, Alisae wrote:
In post 488, Luca Blight wrote:VOTE: Datisi

The more I look at that reads list of hers the more I feel like it isn't genuine. I feel like it was always her intention to jump on the Kop wagon eventually but she was concerned about picking the easy target, so she stuck a half-hearted vote on me instead and then allowed herself to be
talked into
joining the easy wagon.
and like
this is bad
really bad
But why?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 636, Alisae wrote:========
Scum
========

Luca - His whole ISO sucks. Nothing in there is actually substanial at all. All of his reads come across as making stuff up on the fly (a lot of times when he is talking about a read, he gives himself room for said read to go either way). He's not really taking any risks and is in general playing really safe. I really want to see Luca go after something instead of just do nothing. Because a lot of what his ISO is nothing. And anything that like, remotely looks like analysis is really surface level stuff.
is just a gut scummy start mostly because I don't like the fact he has to feel like he has to have a stance first thing.
His shade in is bad and comes across as scummy.
The Klick stance in just sucks because the way he presents it, it really seems like it could go either way depending on what happens.
kind of just sucks. I'm not buying the "scum who is at a loss of what to do" narative at all because when I was reading that, I was generally liking that interaction with Billy.
is bad because its him just saying that Klick is town over and over again. The individual points aren't anything thats new. Also in the way its presented itself, I dislike this because he's just saying the samething over and over again. Like, he's trying to look like he's solving, but nothing in that post is actually adding anything new to the game. Its just non-stop praise and I don't like it.
Also apparently, accoriding to you, contains content but it doesn't? Like, that can be faked.
is opportunistic. The narative being built here sucks. The vote is just scum.

Icon - I like Datisi so I don't like how Icon is pushing it. I hate how I'm immediately attacked in while I'm catching up. I also kinda feel like Icon is definitely trying to control the game in a way I really don't like. Like, the threat in kinda comes across as "how dare you question my authority." I state a scumread on Luca and that I'm not completely buying the Datisi wagon and I'm being attacked for it because its "not current" like????? Also, I'm really not buying how his confidence level goes from "maybe we're all town" to "I have this super confident read on Datisi. I'm using words to make it look like I WAS uncertain to make it look like I'm trying to solve, but I actually just had this really confident scumread the whole time hahahaha." Not to mention what the original fuss was over, is completely irrelevant. "Devoid of Life" and "Fake" who cares they both mean the samething. It seemed just really semantic to me.
I read as just speaking from experience and pointing out something that felt odd but not necessarily scummy for him as opposed to trying to paint Klick in a bad light.

I agree with you on his earlier stance on Datisi. Scum talking about that kind of stuff know exactly what they’re doing because they’re trying to appear like they’re helping the town.

As for Icon, look at how you entered the game. You kind of just screamed and stomped that Luca is scum by voting him over and over again without explaining until now. It doesn’t make the attack make any less sense but I can understand having that sort of reaction.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 729, Almost50 wrote:I honestly can't tell of Luca's wrath is genuine town frustration or genuine scum caught for the wrong reasons.

@Luca: Can you calm down and remember it's a game? Also, can you talk to someone else other than Ali? I mean, state your case(s) but address me for instance.
Telling Luca to calm down here reads more like an overreaction then him telling Alisae to fuck off.
In post 736, Alisae wrote:Like seriously
If you’re actually town
Why would you give a fuck about post 85
Its so insignificant in the grand scheme of things that I could make up any kind of bullshit I want about any post that was super early in the game and he would be furious about it
Like, don’t you think town here would think “Okay, maybe its not so important and I’ll just move on”
Instead, it gives scum!Luca an opportunity to make a really big deal about something that isn’t really a big deal at all
Are you seriously unable to see why that would make him suspicious? It’s a big deal because you’re using it as part of your case on him. It isn’t a major part yes but it’s one of the few things that I felt was actually alignment indicative in your push on him.

Like if literally isn’t shading and you haven’t explained why you feel it is.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 758, Almost50 wrote:Not gonna happen. Trust me. Ali is not available to lynch here. Not without an explicit guilty on him.
When did Ali suddenly become RC?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 927, Luca Blight wrote:Fuck sake, I remember why I stopped playing this game now.
:dead:
In post 930, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Ughhh. I wanted this game to pop off, but while I was here. I don’t want to catch up
Adulting has taken such a toll on me I share this exact thought every time I play now.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 971, Alisae wrote:
In post 966, Emperor flippyNips wrote:@ali— who else is scum to you? I know you’ve thrown shade at Icon but is he a real sr & why?
he's definitely a real SR
I explained it in the same post Luca explained it (and while I did tell A50 that I could be wrong there, because quite frankly its definitely possible, I'm not as sure on Icon as I am with Luca) but also there just like some other things
- in he has this superstition that I was going to defend Datisi no matter what. There are a lot of problems with this tho. That implies I'm working against him. If he's town, he wants to work with me. he doubles down on it. And considering he was super interested in wanting me to talk about the Datisi wagon, he hasn't really brought that up my own thoughts on Datisi. I mean, aside from the fact that he was interested in my thoughts on Datisi, but he doesn't want to discuss my actual read on her with me, this supersition itself doesn't make sense. Why is it there? is where I kind of just bring this up
- sucks and also sucks. From your POV you're town so I don't feel like I need to explain this one.
I can see that superstition coming from the fact Datisi seemed happy that you were replacing in. This could have read to him like a partner excited that she’s getting someone more than capable of holding their own as scum.

I disagree that he would want to work with you as town. There are players that I don’t like or don’t get along with that if I know or suspect to be town, I’m still not willing to work with them due to them being VI or our approach and play style clashes (See my many spats with Maria). I contribute that sort of thing to being human.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 974, Tchill13 wrote:I'd like to know why there are votes on Luca. Specifically from Billy and datisi.

If someone tells me to go back and read I'm not going to do that due to the large number of posts I've missed.

If you refuse to tell me still, that's understandable, but I'm not going to go back and read.
This is kind of pointless to say and I feel like you know better. You’re going to have inevitably reread when people point out why they’re on the wagon.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1229, Emperor flippyNips wrote:@luca— how do you feel about Ali?
In post 1230, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Actually that goes for everyone
Honestly it’s been a while since I’ve seen Alisae’s town game. I know it’s evolved and changed so I couldn’t tell you what it looks like.

I’m not a fan of their read on their two biggest reads in Datisi and Luca. The read on Datisi boils down to understanding an initial read she had on Luca that was solely tonal and the speed of her wagon. The latter isn’t indicative of her alignment in the slightest and I don’t know about any of you, but I didn’t get anything of the VCA they posted.

There is also the unusual praise of the hunting on my predecessor and the liking of the Kop read. I dislike the latter because Kop was simply not low hanging fruit here. You cannot easily convince town to lynch someone like him there unless the game has truly stagnated and no one can agree on a better lynch.

The Luca read and the aggressive behavior towards him after is really just Alisae not liking the guys play style. They’ve shown willingness to be open to town Luca I think recently but I still get a bad taste in my mouth from the overall initial read and push.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:48 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1252, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 1231, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Caught up, expect a storm of posts tonight. I definitely don’t want to lynch Luca today so.

UNVOTE:

wya doe
Well I thought I’d be somewhere but I woke up to 5 more pages.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:48 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1348, Klick wrote:UNVOTE:
Provable claim fair enough
I really don’t get why this is so town read.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:50 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Iconeum

Luca Blight

Alisae
Klick
Emperor flippyNips

Datisi
Almost50
Tchill13
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:24 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1419, Luca Blight wrote:I really need to reassess my reads entirely, though I still feel pretty confident of Icon being Town unless he has me utterly fooled.

I can’t help but think scum have tried to set me up by killing Alisae, but I have to say I’m relieved I won’t have to deal with their BS for another day.

I’m naturally feeling a bit suspicious of uzi given in his catch-up he seemed to hold no suspicion of Flippy, which was something I couldn’t relate to and found odd even before the flip. I will read back in a few hours to reassess .
I wish Alisae wouldn’t have hammered because I would have fought tooth and nail to have avoided his lynch. I suspect they knew this and just wasn’t in the mood for the day to be dragged out any longer.

Emperor just happened to go inactive the moment Alisae subbed in and after trying to get back into the game, wondered if Datisi was still on table. The rest is history. A simple reread would show how irrational his downfall was.

I think one of the biggest reasons to have town read him was the excessive amount of fluff posting. Normally I would write that off as NAI but I took into account how he often talks about his scum game and I just didn’t believe he has the confidence to play like he did as scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1634 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:24 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1455, Klick wrote:I propose a massclaim. If enough people agree to one, I'm fine to start.
Why now?

Any decent moderator will make mass claiming harmful to the town more often than it is beneficial. Making sure that a game cannot be broken in favour of town by mass claim should be very high on the list of priorities when coming up with a new game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1464, Tchill13 wrote:I feel that datisi is town, I do not know that.
I’m still not understanding why you think Datisi is town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1636 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1470, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1466, Klick wrote:And yes, 'why isn't Icon dead' is a very valid question.
I do not have an answer to this, but I consider it fully possible they chose an agressive strong town player over a player who claimed cop way too early and that there is a decent chance that was a fake claim. Not to mention the possibility of a protective being on a claimed cop.
I wanted to comment on the point you and tchill made about Alisae being a night kill for most players here but I thought better of it as it would require me referencing things that ultimately won’t lead us anywhere.

What I will say is that you two are probably right in regards to the Newbie and Normal queue. I cannot say the same for the other queues. This makes me think that the simplest explanation is most likely. Luca did bring up that A50 could have reasons for killing Alisae but my gut tells me we should be looking at him and Ico.

I wouldn’t give the A50 theory stock at all if it wasn’t for his .

I also would expect a miller here if we had some sort of protective role.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1478, Iconeum wrote:ok full disclosure

town loyal mailman

i get to send a message to a player every night
town gets the message
scum doesn't

if i was NK'd (fully expecting to be), Ali would get a message with information
the message was worded in a way that is undoubtebly coming from me and he would be able to prove so in game

if ali is scum then it was a waste upon my NK
Loyal conveniently makes the mailman role a lot stronger because by itself, it’s just decently weaker than say neighborizer. My problems now are normally having seen loud slapped on to mailman and whether or not you would be dumb enough to claim cop as scum rather than your actual role.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1487, Tchill13 wrote:Hell yeah klick.

And I would suggest crumbing from now on based on the fact alone that crumbing isn't near as stupid as claiming cop day one.

You've gotta be the lynch unless I can clear you with that "dumb town" stuff I used for flippynips.

And I'm not sure I have two of those in me in the same game.
Eh. I mean a bread crumb is primarily useful because it shows that, at the very least, the roleclaim was not made up on the spot. It does not unquestionably prove the claim though and I think too many players on this site don’t do well enough to do it these days.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1639 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:26 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Would like to interact in real time this time around :lol: *looks at Alisae*
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1642, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1635, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Why do you think datisi is scum?

Are you giving Alisae any credit at all for her reads?
Answering my question with a question doesn’t quite answer mine at all my friend.

You opened today with a town read on Datisi because of how Alisae dismantled her wagon and then followed that up by saying you thought her wagon was higher than Kop’s before that took place.

My problem is that I don’t see what about these sequence of events wiped away your concerns and why do they suggest Datisi’s alignment? And what’s funny is that I just glanced at your ISO up until this point and you never stated why you thought she was scum. Which begs the question of why you were scum reading her for thinking her wagon was higher than Kop’s.

No because I don’t think that’s why they were killed. This wasn’t an obvious night kill so scum either killed them because they thought they were PR, to protect a partner, or to frame a townie. Alisae was playing really aggressive and loudly for scum to think she was a PR so I’m much more confident in the last two.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1659, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: Lil uzi Vert

He seems like he's saying a lot but he's not actually saying much at all after you read through it.
What exactly are you missing from my content?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1785 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1689, Tchill13 wrote:Yes Luca is my go to lylo lynch that wins me the game when A50 and LUV haven't even participated.

Get the hell out of here dude. The game doesn't revolve around you.

Why would I set you up as a lynch when datisi, A50 and LUV haven't even played hardly at all?

Nobody hard tr's anyone. Nobody was voting together until the recent icon wagon.

But YES I'm hanging my win on YOU in lylo. Town is so discombobulated atm I could win the game in much easier ways than that if I were scum.
Why? Well for starters, you have been giving a lot more consideration to Alisae’s reads since day start. So if an opportunity to lynch Luca presented itself, it’s not far fetched to think that you would try to set him up knowing you can always fall back to that reasoning.

And I don’t know about Datisi but me and A50 are very hard to get lynched as either alignment. Not lynched without a guilty hard but close enough.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1708, Datisi wrote:Yeah, I've been toying with the idea of scum having a RB. I think it would make sense with a Town Loyal Mailman.

In the middle of Day 1, it was screaming scum. But at this point, so much of his ISO is muddied with talks about his claim that I can't tell anymore.
A simple glance at recent reviews the NRG has done would suggest there isn’t one. They’ve have been very careful about how strong they make scum these days and a RB is always something that’s never on the table.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1754, Luca Blight wrote:A50 feels like scum who knows they're getting lynched at some point so has ceased to put in any effort. The fact he townreads literally everyone means that if he is lynched there will be little information to associate him with a potential partner.

I would like to believe that if he were Town then he would at least put some effort in to solve this game.
I agree but I also feel as scum he would be striving to be a town leader. I think I read him best on whether or not he gets annoyed or frustrated early on at exactly what you think he would be doing as town and I haven’t seen that.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1788 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I’m VT.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:19 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I’ll try to be more active. It’s a real struggle for me to stay engaged as town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I’m not gonna lie, you’re starting to become one of my favorite posters :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1830 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:01 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Can you explain your read on me Datisi?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1983 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1832, Datisi wrote:
In post 1783, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No because I don’t think that’s why they were killed. This wasn’t an obvious night kill so scum either killed them because they thought they were PR,
to protect a partner, or to frame a townie. Alisae was playing really aggressive and loudly for scum to think she was a PR so I’m much more confident in the last two.
Yeah, sure, lemme just reread parts of D2 real quick. Can I ask you the same (if you ever gave a read on me) and to explain this?
I didn’t like your earlier interactions with my predecessor or your original scum read on Luca. I understand the reaction test only lead to you lean town on him but I feel like town are more likely to present the test as one of many several talking points for that sort of read rather than use it as the basis. And at one point, I felt you asked him a pointless question regarding his town read on you that was based that exact test. Just rubs me the wrong way.

The read list that Alisae was a fan of I didn’t like either. Not just for the Luca read but for the read on my predecessor and the Kop slot. You brought Billy’s meta into the equation for the first time here but never explained why you feel this was his town game at that point or prior. I feel if I had meta on someone, that would be much stronger way to support that they’re town then a simple test.

The Luca read I don’t like more so to my experience with rigid and cold posting. Your posting style is just like your fingerprint, it’s unique. Some people post very blunt and to the point, others are prosaic, some are erudite and some are poetic. Everyone has his or her own voice within their posting, a way of expressing a point or case to the reader. I can tell not only Luca’s voice within his posting. If you wanna see what devoid of life looks like, take a gander at a member named Not Known 15.

When you expanded on this reasoning, I didn’t really agree with it either. Some players can’t help but want to take charge and lead the town because they feel their reads are supreme or just feel like their overall skill level is better than everyone else’s in the room. Wanting to lead isn’t alignment indicative, where said person attempts to lead town is. Then there’s the whole accusing of him faking real life that is just really disgusting.

What I meant by is that usually when someone isn’t killed because they’re confirmed town, playing very pro-town, or a claimed PR, they are usually killed for one of those 3 reasons. Protecting a partner means that scum killed Alisae because Alisae had a scum read on their partner and was being pushed heavily. Framing a townie means scum killed Alisae to make it look like someone Alisae suspected killed her.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1984 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1848, Almost50 wrote:Fine!

@Mod: Replace me. Sorry for the fuss.
This is most defeated I’ve ever A50. I don’t know what to make of it because I wanna just write it off as town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1864, gobbledygook wrote:I’m a night 3 bodyguard. If my hunch is correct we have a certain number of other weak PRs possibly gated by a specific night. I think we can create great POE pools that makes this game super easy

Iconeum goes next.
I’m sorry but I’m having trouble seeing why would a bodyguard be gated this way. Especially in a way that doesn’t force the player to be engaged and think like consecutive? Are you an elite bodyguard?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1869, Tchill13 wrote:well as stated i believed one of the vt's lied at least...

I'm willing to "maybe" narrow the lynch to LUV/datisi

what's the town motivation for claiming vt when you know your'e about to be lynched? think A50 is just that spiteful?
What’s the scum motivation? Wouldn’t scum just claim a PR to incentivize town to keep them alive?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:30 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

It’s not like he was going to claim a more popular protective role in doctor or jailkeeper. The chance of an outright counterclaim would’ve been slim here.

That’s a good point on the numbers to be honest. I don’t think there’s any mod meta on Chemist to confirm whether or not he would put that in his game. However I do see that RC reviewed this setup and I can’t see him allowing that to pass.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2157 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

So my last post being almost a day ago means I site flaked? :lol:

I'll be catching up tonight chief. Burned all my energy on getting role PMs sent out.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2176 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:50 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I still find Gobble’s claim weird and the more I try to wrap my head around it, the more I want to lynch it. I’m not sure if he’s scum for only being able to use his role on Night 3 because red herrings and wine exist. I just believe that the NRG wouldn’t gate a bodyguard when a mailman is the only other power town has. Feels unnecessary which is why I asked if he was elite.

I’m not sure if it was you Datisi but if you’re just going to call my content word salad and disregard, how are you ever going to actually sort me?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2220 (isolation #52) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Will get to this today.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (isolation #53) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I’m fine lynching in Datisi, Gobble, and Iconeum today. I need to reread this Day 2 to really solidify or disconfirm my dislike of tchill’s play today.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2268 (isolation #54) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Why can’t Gobble be scum?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2271 (isolation #55) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:21 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I think Gobble’s role doesn’t make any sense with mailman or his modifier.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2272 (isolation #56) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:23 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

This game is a weird one for me because I feel I’ve been providing content but no one wants to engage with it because I’m not as active as everyone else.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2273 (isolation #57) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Also I feel like when we get close to lynching someone we get distracted by something shiny and then go off the rails. That usually leads to mislynches like Flippy.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2276 (isolation #58) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I’m not opposing anything because my lynch isn’t close to happening. What I have done is amounted your reasoning for scum reading me to my predecessor and the belief that I’m lurking. I can’t speak for my predecessor but not once you have accused me active lurking which is a lot worse than someone who just isn’t here half the time. You even acknowledged that I would play like this as town. It just seems like you more focused on wanting be right in as opposed to trying to understand if I would play like this as scum.

Why would town claim it? There’s no possible way for it be discovered so claiming it only incentives town to doubt and want to lynch you due to it being potentially negative utility here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2277 (isolation #59) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

And it’s not just the claim. Gobble has done zero scum hunting. His entire ISO is just mechanics and style.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2283 (isolation #60) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2278, Tchill13 wrote:If scum you just claim n2 bodyguard and keep icon alive.

I just don't understand why scum claim that.

I don't think you're playing at all honestly, and your slot is not one I want if there is a lylo. Hell even gobble has more to play off than you do now.

Yes you could be doing this as town (I'll be incredibly disappointed) but just because that's a possibility doesn't mean it's true. You could easily do this as scum calso.
What review? The one in which he broke down our activity?

Why aren’t I’m playing?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2287 (isolation #61) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2280, Tchill13 wrote:I've never accused you of active lurking because you're lacking the active part.

Why would you use a statement like that to defend yourself? I can engage with an active lurker by mentioning them. I can't engage with you unless I'm lucky.
I used that statement because the crux of your argument is that I’m lurking. Active lurking is actually more scummy than just not being here. Fluffy posts and appearing like one is helping while being active tends to get more eyes raised than someone who constantly is getting prodded.

You can engage with me, you just want me to play at your pace. I don’t have the time or energy for that anymore as town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2288 (isolation #62) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2285, Tchill13 wrote:Yes he did an activity breakdown.

Why aren't you playing? Why are. You asking me that?
Dude I’m asking you why you think I’m not playing lol
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2289 (isolation #63) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2281, Tchill13 wrote:More focused on "wanting to be right as opposed to if you'd play like this as scum"

What does this mean exactly?

Being right is my top priority.
It’s human nature to want to be right. After all, if you aren’t right, it follows that you are wrong. Right? Who wants to be wrong? No one. Yet, the need to be right can get you into a lot of tight spots. And it’s an approach that won’t help you change anything. Instead, it keeps you stuck. And that’s where you’re with me right now.

Stuck on the fact that I haven’t been as active as everyone else. Stuck on the initial gut read you had on my predecessor.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (isolation #64) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2300, Iconeum wrote:LUV's reads the last week have been only pushing a claimed PR, and is now putting up a lynchlist that contains BOTH PR's.

LUV what is up with that? Can you explain your thoughts behind that?
My scum read of you stems from the Alisae kill. I had mentioned earlier that I believe the theory you shared with someone about most players would night kill Alisae here is wrong. I am still willing to accept it as your experience with them isn’t lengthy as mine and I can see some players who primarily play in the Normal queue doing so. I still believe Alisae’s play here did not set off PR alarm bells for scum though. So my question in regards to you was if you fear killed Alisae or were setup?

The mailman claim to be me is difficult for me to buy because I never seen the loyal modifier attached too. I’ve often seen the loud modifier attached to it. It’s also still very weak role overall and I know the NRG gives town a ton of power of these days.

Luca described my thoughts on Gobble perfectly to be honest.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2311 (isolation #65) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

If you two are just going to be brick walls and repeat the same play that essentially got Emperor lynched than I’ll just do the same.

VOTE: Gobble
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2314 (isolation #66) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:22 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

tchill still has the unexplained and weird turnabout on Datisi since day start but it’ll be my fault if we lose because I was lurking :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2315 (isolation #67) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:23 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2312, Datisi wrote:Would you believe if he had claimed Cop through? Because this is pretty much the same thing, maybe a bit more powerful.
No I wouldn’t have either because no red herring followed.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2319 (isolation #68) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:27 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2317, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 2311, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:If you two are just going to be brick walls and repeat the same play that essentially got Emperor lynched than I’ll just do the same.

Most players WOULD kill Ali. She softed a protective right before the thread was locked.
I still don’t know what that crumb is. I remember random posting shortly after but no crumb.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2327 (isolation #69) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:39 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Ah I didn’t see that. Sure does look like crumb but:
In post 1333, Alisae wrote:I don’t feel like going through the open subforum to see how often he puts vigs in games
Someone else can do that
Gnite
There was also this post shortly after. I feel scum would have notice that the protective didn’t make the concerted effort to meta the setup designer and reviewers.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2329 (isolation #70) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:43 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

He’s a claimed PR that can’t use his action until Night 3.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2330 (isolation #71) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:43 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

A bodyguard at that.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2333 (isolation #72) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Or he’s scum because despite his claim, his play seems designed to look busy.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2335 (isolation #73) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:56 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

There was no risk to claiming there because of how A50 replaced out.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2336 (isolation #74) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:57 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No there’s a difference between being busy actually playing and looking like you’re busy. The two massive posts he made are the latter.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2343 (isolation #75) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

What exactly is Datisi town meta again?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2345 (isolation #76) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Can you describe it though? What should I look for if I decide to meta dive?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2348 (isolation #77) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

None of the PR claims are happening so I’m left with just you.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2353 (isolation #78) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:11 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2351, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 2327, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Ah I didn’t see that. Sure does look like crumb but:
In post 1333, Alisae wrote:I don’t feel like going through the open subforum to see how often he puts vigs in games
Someone else can do that
Gnite
There was also this post shortly after. I feel scum would have notice that the protective didn’t make the concerted effort to meta the setup designer and reviewers.
I've never meta'd anything unless I'm just familiar with the person. What on earth would this have to do with ali's credibility as a softed pr?
If I’m a protective in the normal queue, I’d want to know the likelihood of a vigilante to confirm a player who claims it on the off chance I protected their target.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2360 (isolation #79) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Maybe the scum team really is just you two and this is fuming that you won’t get to mislynch me today.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2380 (isolation #80) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Why do I have to provide reasoning on why everyone wouldn’t have killed Alisae? I said why I think Alisae was killed and you disagreed tchill. Cool. You then pointed out why and I stated that along with their overall play, there is a post that implies Alisae was not a protective PR.

A scum team would have to have shit for brains to think that Alisae was a protective in a game state where a cop was claimed with no additional limitations or modifiers and no red herrings such as a miller. It’s more likely they were killed for the reasons I had stated.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2382 (isolation #81) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:21 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I’ve never stated a town read on Datisi?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2387 (isolation #82) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I think you would have said the same thing had I voted Datisi.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2408 (isolation #83) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:14 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2396, Klick wrote:
In post 2246, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’m fine lynching in Datisi, Gobble, and Iconeum today. I need to reread this Day 2 to really solidify or disconfirm my dislike of tchill’s play today.
LUV, what about Luca and I made you unwilling to lynch us today? As I recall, I was a scumread of yours D1. What changed?
I don’t really have an answer other than I wasn’t bothered by your tone as much post mass-claim. I can try to pinpoint when exactly I felt better but I don’t think there’s a specific post I can point to.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (isolation #84) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don’t feel like my Datisi and Gobble reasons are without reason. I think I explained my issue with how tchill opened today and his case on me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (isolation #85) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: Datisi
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2411 (isolation #86) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2409, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don’t feel like my Datisi and Gobble reasons are without reason. I think I explained my issue with how tchill opened today and his case on me.
I’ve also explained my read on Iconeum recently. I don’t buy that he’s actually read my ISO.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2887 (isolation #87) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:16 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2613, Tchill13 wrote:What kind of question is that in the context of my opening post?

I asked luv if he wants to double down on his VT claim and you ask if I'd like to lynch gobble???
I’m VT.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2888 (isolation #88) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:17 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2711, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 2311, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:If you two are just going to be brick walls and repeat the same play that essentially got Emperor lynched than I’ll just do the same.

In post 2329, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:He’s a claimed PR that can’t use his action until Night 3.
In post 2330, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:A bodyguard at that.
In post 2333, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Or he’s scum because despite his claim, his play seems designed to look busy.
In post 2335, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:There was no risk to claiming there because of how A50 replaced out.
In post 2336, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No there’s a difference between being busy actually playing and looking like you’re busy. The two massive posts he made are the latter.
In post 2348, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:None of the PR claims are happening so I’m left with just you.
In post 2382, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’ve never stated a town read on Datisi?
In post 2409, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don’t feel like my Datisi and Gobble reasons are without reason. I think I explained my issue with how tchill opened today and his case on me.
In post 2410, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: Datisi
im about to go back through but this guys had way more reason for lynching A50.
Correct. However no one wanted to other than Luca and when I tried to engage with you and Datisi it was like pulling teeth. There’s not much I can do or say at that point there when you both were unwilling to read my content.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2889 (isolation #89) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:17 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2715, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1636, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1470, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1466, Klick wrote:And yes, 'why isn't Icon dead' is a very valid question.
I do not have an answer to this, but I consider it fully possible they chose an agressive strong town player over a player who claimed cop way too early and that there is a decent chance that was a fake claim. Not to mention the possibility of a protective being on a claimed cop.
I wanted to comment on the point you and tchill made about Alisae being a night kill for most players here but I thought better of it as it would require me referencing things that ultimately won’t lead us anywhere.

What I will say is that you two are probably right in regards to the Newbie and Normal queue. I cannot say the same for the other queues. This makes me think that the simplest explanation is most likely. Luca did bring up that A50 could have reasons for killing Alisae but my gut tells me we should be looking at him and Ico.

I wouldn’t give the A50 theory stock at all if it wasn’t for his .

I also would expect a miller here if we had some sort of protective role.
In post 1783, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1642, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1635, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Why do you think datisi is scum?

Are you giving Alisae any credit at all for her reads?
Answering my question with a question doesn’t quite answer mine at all my friend.

You opened today with a town read on Datisi because of how Alisae dismantled her wagon and then followed that up by saying you thought her wagon was higher than Kop’s before that took place.

My problem is that I don’t see what about these sequence of events wiped away your concerns and why do they suggest Datisi’s alignment? And what’s funny is that I just glanced at your ISO up until this point and you never stated why you thought she was scum. Which begs the question of why you were scum reading her for thinking her wagon was higher than Kop’s.

No because I don’t think that’s why they were killed. This wasn’t an obvious night kill so scum either killed them because they thought they were PR, to protect a partner, or to frame a townie. Alisae was playing really aggressive and loudly for scum to think she was a PR so I’m much more confident in the last two.
In post 2310, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2300, Iconeum wrote:LUV's reads the last week have been only pushing a claimed PR, and is now putting up a lynchlist that contains BOTH PR's.

LUV what is up with that? Can you explain your thoughts behind that?
My scum read of you stems from the Alisae kill. I had mentioned earlier that I believe the theory you shared with someone about most players would night kill Alisae here is wrong. I am still willing to accept it as your experience with them isn’t lengthy as mine and I can see some players who primarily play in the Normal queue doing so. I still believe Alisae’s play here did not set off PR alarm bells for scum though. So my question in regards to you was if you fear killed Alisae or were setup?

The mailman claim to be me is difficult for me to buy because I never seen the loyal modifier attached too. I’ve often seen the loud modifier attached to it. It’s also still very weak role overall and I know the NRG gives town a ton of power of these days.

Luca described my thoughts on Gobble perfectly to be honest.
In post 2327, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Ah I didn’t see that. Sure does look like crumb but:
Someone else can do that
Gnite
In post 2353, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2351, Tchill13 wrote:
Someone else can do that
Gnite
I've never meta'd anything unless I'm just familiar with the person. What on earth would this have to do with ali's credibility as a softed pr?
If I’m a protective in the normal queue, I’d want to know the likelihood of a vigilante to confirm a player who claims it on the off chance I protected their target.
In post 2380, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why do I have to provide reasoning on why everyone wouldn’t have killed Alisae? I said why I think Alisae was killed and you disagreed tchill. Cool. You then pointed out why and I stated that along with their overall play, there is a post that implies Alisae was not a protective PR.

A scum team would have to have shit for brains to think that Alisae was a protective in a game state where a cop was claimed with no additional limitations or modifiers and no red herrings such as a miller. It’s more likely they were killed for the reasons I had stated.
look at the extent LUV goes to discredit the soft from Ali.

if you follow my Klick theory on what he did as scum, its important to realize that Ali being night killed because of the soft is key since klick was the first to bring this up.

LUV constantly discredits the validity of the soft when it was CLEARLY what Ali was doing.
Not at all? I think it’s very reasonable to consider the fact that scum killed Alisae for the reasons I listed and the post I pointed out shortly after the supposed crumb. You’re just stuck in confirmation biased or scum at this point because you have no rebuttal.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2890 (isolation #90) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:17 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2716, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1788, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’m VT.
In post 1789, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’ll try to be more active. It’s a real struggle for me to stay engaged as town.
In post 1986, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1869, Tchill13 wrote:well as stated i believed one of the vt's lied at least...

I'm willing to "maybe" narrow the lynch to LUV/datisi

what's the town motivation for claiming vt when you know your'e about to be lynched? think A50 is just that spiteful?
What’s the scum motivation? Wouldn’t scum just claim a PR to incentivize town to keep them alive?
all these post accomplish is "I wouldn't be playing this way as as scum"

literally their only purpose.
Quoting a role claim to support this.. :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2891 (isolation #91) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:17 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2717, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1620, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1616, Tchill13 wrote:Shame. Should probably just lynch you then.
I'm not gonna fight it back all that hard. I am totally lost and can't say one player has more equity to be scum over another in this game state, and if we're/I'm resigned to the loss then it doesn't really matter whether I get lynched. I still would rather try lynching someone else just in case we are lucky and we hit scum though.
In post 1623, Almost50 wrote:OK. so I skimmed fast and it seems a couple of you really do suspect me! I dunno how I feel about that either. I mean, at face value I do understand the logic, but I dunno if someone who knows me should go down that route. Unfortunately none of you "knows" me, and that includes those who played with me before (maybe Icon knows me some.. but the last time we played we still were at each other's throats as TvT, so...)

OK, let me ask you all this:

Suppose I am today;s lynch and I flip town. Who's the second main suspect (provided I'm TOWN, so forget all about "your partner is X").
In post 1640, Almost50 wrote:So, I killed Ali because I defended Ali? I also defended Datisi, so why not her? Or Tchill for that matter. I seem to recall I said to give him another day (I hope I'm not confusing my games here. If I am.. disregard).

My problem is if I ISO each of you individually I get the feeling that "this is a town slot".. on its own. Knowing there has to be scum it's a given that I have not one but 2 bad reads. Which ones though? That I dunno, and I feel like I'm paralyzed yet being forces to race in the olympics.

I guess my problem is I haven't been playing micros for long. The bare minimum, for me is 12 players, not 9.

Yeah, yeah.. excuses.. excuses.. then lynch away. I am not going to suddenly get inspired and pull reads out of ass for you.
this dude isnt being survivalistic at all.

and when pressured about the ali lynch all he has to do is bring up the protective slot. he doesn't. I doubt he saw it. If he didn't see it why does he kill Ali?
Have you ever heard of a little phrase called ATE?

I wouldn’t buy A50 killing Alisae if it wasn’t for a post he made where he essentially says we couldn’t lynch Alisae Day 1 without an explicit guilty. This kind off leeway really only applies to RC and we all know how good he as is either alignment.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2892 (isolation #92) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:17 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2718, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1654, Almost50 wrote:Don't you think if someone had the proper CC they would have done it already?

The problem with the massclaim is it also outs the protective (if any). If there's no protective, Icon is dead 100% of the time if he is town.

So let me put it this way:

Massclaim >> Doctor is outed >> Doctor is shot (regardless of Icon's true alignment)
Massclaim >> No Doctor >> Icon is dead (assuming he is town)

No Massclaim >> Icon has a chance to do something beneficial (if he is town)
No Massclaim >> An investigative flips or they get a result on Icon.. or they catch the other scum and then claim and we lynch them both (the caught scum and Icon)
In post 1677, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: iconeum

Dude was on every wagon that reached L-1.

Dude claimed cop when he didn't have to. Some say scum wouldn't claim dop d1. Well I say scum also wouldn't be on every L-1 wagon unless he's just that aggressive... He could be.

Alisae's last read was a luca/Icon scum team.

He used his action on the player most likely to be killed if town.

If icon is still alive next day phase he will automatically be my lynch. I'm not gonna risk scum skating by on a fake claim to a victory like that. That's on town if scum win by, fake claiming cop d1.
In post 1678, Almost50 wrote:OK..

VOTE: Icon

If you're right you are doing me a BIG favour bringing me into the spirit of the game.
If you're wrong I get to say "I told you so". It's fun for me either way, and I've got no better option really.
In post 1679, Almost50 wrote:I belive that is L-1 too. Any quick hammer is a scum claim
In post 1684, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1680, Tchill13 wrote:You can easily replace out if you feel the game is over already or don't intend to play in lylo.
Get me angry enough, cuz that's the only reason I replace out (for fear of saying something that gets me banned)
In post 1681, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1679, Almost50 wrote:I belive that is L-1 too. Any quick hammer is a scum claim
Somebody quick hammer. I'll hard tr you in lylo.
In post 1682, Tchill13 wrote:Why would I be wrong? And if there's enough reason for you to believe I maybe wrong why are you voting the only claimed PR as we might be heading into lylo?
What other choices do I have?? Do you want me to go back to the not voting pile??
In post 1683, Tchill13 wrote:I'll tell you rn if icon flips town and you're still on the board A50 your primary suspect number one
OK. No problem. Let's just hope you're right here and then you can still rub it in my face. Either way I am to blame, one way or another.
In post 1718, Almost50 wrote:VT here
In post 1833, Almost50 wrote:I am out of sync in this game (not the only one) and it feels best if you lynch me today because I won't be of much use in LyLo
so A50 OPPOSED massclaim and he said we should lynch him...

If he's truthfully a n3 BG that believes he'll be lynched before n3 why even claim that? No he wont be of any use because we won't even get to his night phase from his pov.

and yes he lied about it but what good does it do even if he claims it?

and i've already stated the isses with a n3 BG claim on replace in.

he was AGAINST mass claim and said "lynch me"
Except he’s smart enough of a player to claim a potential negative utility role right out of the gate.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2893 (isolation #93) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2720, Tchill13 wrote:SO IM SUMMARY OF THE TIME I ACTUALLY PUT IN EFFORT:

(descriptions are not in order of when things happened)

Klick: 1st to point out Ali protective soft. Emphasizes "what scum team kills Ali". CALLS FOR MASS CLAIM (in spite of the claimed cop pointing out they dont want the protective outed). Shades Icon HARD until Klick is forced to TR them due to lack of PR's. Shades A50 HARD until A50 seems to willingly be lynched without a fight at all then HARD TR's the slot the rest of the game. HARD TR's LUV the entire game (since the billy "test" which was at the beginning). Claims they'll lynch LUV before A50 but ultimately doesn't have to do anything in that situation. Begins to show aggression towards tchill for the first time in the d2 twilight phase.

LUV: most inactive slot. Discredits the Ali soft. Lists several reasons for voting A50/Gobble then votes datisi. Claims they listed several reasons datisi was scum (I didn't see this). Makes a few LAMIST post. Definitely doesn't look to be scum hunting much at all when active.

A50/Gobble: A50 fights AGAINST the mass claim. Claims VT. Suggest we lynch him because he won't be of use in lylo (Correct concerning a n3 BG if d2 is a ML). Literally gives up before replacing out. Gobble replaces in and claims n3 BG while also claiming they haven't read the thread. Uses a unique tool that doesn't have much equity.

Questions on Gobble: How do you replace into a scum slot in a game you haven't read? Why claim n3 BG when you could claim VT on d2 and then claim a PR d3 with various long term effects (at this point he would still be only other PR, making this believable, because i hadn't claimed yet) You open the door to a protective claim, a tracker claim.. You can claim doc d2. Leave icon alive d3. claim scum killed random n2 to throw shade at the protective... Claim VT d2, kill random n2, claim tracker d3 that tracked icon to the kill. If there's a letter to be read thats the "scum team" if there's no letter then he claims he sent "x" letter but you call him a liar. 1v1 an invest thats been alive 2 days after claim.

A50 was against mass claim. Said "lynch me before lylo". Gobble had a shit fake claim for scum. Yes he can "still" be scum but compared to the other 2 it's not as likely.

Luca: well i hard TR this slot. His progressions on Flippy/tchill scum team come from town. especially when we were both scum by PoE then all of a sudden scum together to strengthen his own thoughts of his PoE pool. He thinks Gobble is scum with a genius fake claim yet he's caught this fake claim. I believe thats town over thinking. Specifically town that thinks they "solved" something (ironically thats what i think atm of myself so this is NOT shade of luca).

gonna be really hard to change my perspective of this at all. Klick shaded icon hard. Klick called for massclaim. Klick brought up the ali soft 1st late game while "wondering" why scum killed ali n1. LUV has been hard TR'd by klick all game. LUV discredits the ali soft while claiming they have multiple reasons to vote for datisi (i never seen it, seen several for voting A50/gobble). A50 fought massclaim. Gobble is doing weird and bad shit if scum (im using the same principles to town clear gobble that i used to town clear flippy. Luca is just my hard TR today. If he's scum great job buddy.

A50 fought massclaim. Did not claim a PR under pressure with nothing else to save him. Gobble made a shit fake claim. Regardless of the thoughts on gobbles claim A50's points still stand. A50 ALONE looks much better than Klick does due to the handling of icon and mass claim.
Funny how you leafed through my ISO and failed to find my reasons for scum reading Datisi..

In post 1983, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1832, Datisi wrote:
In post 1783, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No because I don’t think that’s why they were killed. This wasn’t an obvious night kill so scum either killed them because they thought they were PR,
to protect a partner, or to frame a townie. Alisae was playing really aggressive and loudly for scum to think she was a PR so I’m much more confident in the last two.
Yeah, sure, lemme just reread parts of D2 real quick. Can I ask you the same (if you ever gave a read on me) and to explain this?
I didn’t like your earlier interactions with my predecessor or your original scum read on Luca. I understand the reaction test only lead to you lean town on him but I feel like town are more likely to present the test as one of many several talking points for that sort of read rather than use it as the basis. And at one point, I felt you asked him a pointless question regarding his town read on you that was based that exact test. Just rubs me the wrong way.

The read list that Alisae was a fan of I didn’t like either. Not just for the Luca read but for the read on my predecessor and the Kop slot. You brought Billy’s meta into the equation for the first time here but never explained why you feel this was his town game at that point or prior. I feel if I had meta on someone, that would be much stronger way to support that they’re town then a simple test.

The Luca read I don’t like more so to my experience with rigid and cold posting. Your posting style is just like your fingerprint, it’s unique. Some people post very blunt and to the point, others are prosaic, some are erudite and some are poetic. Everyone has his or her own voice within their posting, a way of expressing a point or case to the reader. I can tell not only Luca’s voice within his posting. If you wanna see what devoid of life looks like, take a gander at a member named Not Known 15.

When you expanded on this reasoning, I didn’t really agree with it either. Some players can’t help but want to take charge and lead the town because they feel their reads are supreme or just feel like their overall skill level is better than everyone else’s in the room. Wanting to lead isn’t alignment indicative, where said person attempts to lead town is. Then there’s the whole accusing of him faking real life that is just really disgusting.

What I meant by is that usually when someone isn’t killed because they’re confirmed town, playing very pro-town, or a claimed PR, they are usually killed for one of those 3 reasons. Protecting a partner means that scum killed Alisae because Alisae had a scum read on their partner and was being pushed heavily. Framing a townie means scum killed Alisae to make it look like someone Alisae suspected killed her.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2894 (isolation #94) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2726, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1839, Tchill13 wrote:We lynch A50 today.

Scum probably kill in (klick/luca/me)

LUV/datisi will, still be in the game 100 percent. If not then scum are killing off a mislynch candidate in lylo, which they won't do.

And I'm pretty sure one of the vt's lied and is gonna claim something in lylo. Highly doubt all those vt claims are true.
theres your crumb.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2895 (isolation #95) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2749, Luca Blight wrote:And three Town PR’s in one nine player game would actually be excessive, especially given the mailman is a strong PR. Again, if we’re basing it off the newbie design then no games have more than two Town powers. I believe Tchill mentioned he hadn’t played a 9p normal before and I believe he’s slipped up here.

Tchill’s claim is just a blatant lie anyway. The timing of it takes away any credibility it might have had: he made sure no-one was holding back their true role before ‘revealing’ his, and his crumb is too vague too add any credibility to it. He’s obviously going to try and set up Uzi by saying he tracked him to Icon, which would be another lie.
This. Not to mention the tracker is as weak as a role as can be and he’s somehow even-night because?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2896 (isolation #96) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2753, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: Lil uzi Vert

I'm done with this game. Had a mind to open the day phase naked voting uzi.
In post 2754, Tchill13 wrote:Leave it there and if we're both still alive it'll be a 1v1. If I'm wrong Woo-hoo I'm the town jackass.

I did track LUV to icon.
Yeah you’re confirmed scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2897 (isolation #97) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2756, Klick wrote:I think as a Tracker I'd have probably tracked Icon last night to add validity to his result. I could see Town-Tracker!Tchill targeting LUV here though.
And wouldn’t one of my hypothetical partners be aware of that I’m being scum read heavily by the supposed tracker and have me not commit the kill?
In post 2757, Tchill13 wrote:Thought about that, but I intended to track your luv. I made the "klick is conf scum" post so LUV would do the nk.

Apparently it worked.
Yet you been wanting to lynch me all game? I wouldn’t make the kill under any circumstances if I was scum here and bought your claim.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3047 (isolation #98) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:21 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

We’ve seen enough man. As Luca said, all you’re doing is drowning the thread with scum claim after scum claim.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3063 (isolation #99) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I’m still rereading because I’ve honestly just skimmed it all. A part of me also was hoping and still is that you’d give up and save yourself the embarrassment.

Your inability to put yourself in my shoes is another reason why you’re confirmed scum. I’m a vanilla townie which means I know you’re faking a guilty on me. Considering that you often chastise town for fake claiming and disincentive it in a majority of your games, it’s hard for me to believe you’re somehow town here doing it.

We are pass the point of whether or not you could be town doing it for reactions. You clearly buckled down on your claim despite the mounting evidence that shows you’re lying. What choice am I left with?

You keep referencing my play but the only thing that you can say about it is that I’m inactive. You refuse to read all my content and the few bits of content you have read, you frame it as scummy.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3150 (isolation #100) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:51 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Will catch up tonight.

Where are you now Klick?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3235 (isolation #101) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:39 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 3067, Tchill13 wrote:You claim I should have reason to push you other than "inactive"

By all means please tell me what you've produced that will help town win this game.

Tell me what distinctions you've come across before others had. What events you controlled or decided.
In post 3068, Tchill13 wrote:I have failed to see the game from your perspective.

Luca has failed to see the game from my perspective.

I'm calling for you to vote me in your next post also.

Seeing how ik gobble/klick are town.

If you don't vote me in your next post I'd like a reason. Then I'd like an explanation of said reason.
In post 3069, Tchill13 wrote:@luv

What do you make of Luca voting gobble instead of me in lylo? Luca has sr'd me longer than gobble.

What do you think about Luca eating till klick claimed the letter b4 putting his vote on gobble. Definitely a safer play if luca is scum than to come out and vote gobble immediately right?

Nobody answer anything I've sent towards luv. If he wants to provide content then I've given him the opportunity.
VOTE: Tchill13

I think I’m fine with leaving the game in Klick’s hands. I also found the mailed message generic and prior to this game, my experience with Icon was completely different. I’ve been used to him having sort of a no nonsense kind of attitude and not the playful or jovial tone he’s exhibited early on and in that message Klick claimed to receive.

Honestly a part of me wanted the satisfaction of being the one to hammer you. You’re usually fun to play with but here you have been just increasingly getting more and more toxic since I subbed in and I think I’ve reached my breaking point.

In general, I think a lot of people like yourself mistake “being scummy for "being likely to actually flip scum".

Think about all the things you've seen town do, that you've done as town. Town can absolutely be hypocritical. Town can absolutely be wishy-washy. Town can absolutely forget things about the game, not pay attention, lurk, misread people, and just generally play bad, sometimes all at the same time.

And I get it, sometimes, if a player is too many of those things, you just have to bite the bullet and lynch them, because if a player is under a certain threshold of effort or transparency it becomes really, really, really hard to tell their alignment, and losing to shit scum play feels terrible, so you kinda have to just close your eyes and shrug sometimes. It's not great, but it's good for game health overall. Or at least that's what we keep telling ourselves.

I’m aware that I’m great at staying under the radar or being widely town read as scum. However that isn’t the case here. I don’t think I’ve displayed many of the qualities I just listed. I was very clear on why I scum read each and every claim, why I believe Alisae was the night kill, why I scum read Datisi, and why I started to scum read you during the middle Day 2.

This isn’t a dick measuring contest though. This is mafia. Which means it's really a matter of imagination. You put yourself in their shoes, with the reads they've been representing, the information they purport to have, and then you think, "if I were town, would I post that?"

I can’t see myself as town purposefully withholding that I’m tracker during a mass claim after berating someone for how they lied about how they handled claiming their role in Icon. I can absolutely see myself as scum finding a way to sell that to town like you’ve tried to do here however.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3236 (isolation #102) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:39 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 3199, Klick wrote:LUV, what is your theory on why Tchill/A50 decide to kill Alisae N1 over Claimed-Cop-Icon? Talk me through it - you know that's the scumteam, but I don't, so I need something that makes sense.

Gobble, do you still have the activity stats you made earlier in the game? Could you post them for Luca, A50 and Tchill?
I think it’s a combination of the respect and admiration for Alisae play along with the potential to frame people.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3319 (isolation #103) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Good game!

I don’t think I played well here by any stretch of the imagination. I’m definitely gonna have to switch things up as scum because I suspect this game will be referenced a lot in regards to my meta.

All I can say is that as town you should always question everything. It blew my mind for a while that my predecessor was town read off of a fairly weak reaction test. I don’t think that’s why town lost here though. It was more so the fact that no one was able to come up with an actual convincing case on me or A50. A part of that is due to the inactivity but not all of it.

Also tchill don’t fake guilties! I understand you were doing it out of spite but still :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3327 (isolation #104) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

The problem tchill is that you could have the best reads in the world but it doesn’t mean anything if you can’t will people together.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3333 (isolation #105) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 3329, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 3327, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:The problem tchill is that you could have the best reads in the world but it doesn’t mean anything if you can’t will people together.
I LOVE IT. I LIVE BY THIS.

Seriously. I think manipulation is the most important thing in this game.

Reads are 2nd.

That said how do I get ppl to lynch slots that are inactive? Time and time again I run into ppl that defend inactive slots saying I want to lynch them because they're inactive.

Effectively meaning they're refusing to lynch the slot because they're inactive.

HOW DO I GET AROUND THIS? I can't figure it out.
Best way is to address them directly. Ask them for their reads or thoughts on specific players and posts. Follow up with specific or concrete questions. I was able to just come and go as I please because a lack of sorting.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3338 (isolation #106) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 3335, Tchill13 wrote:@luv I was fighting you pretty well. Others were not and did not care to.
Yeah I knew if I just kept posting walls no one would wanna engage with me. Like my scum read on Datisi was total BS but because it was formatted in such a way it looked like I said a lot.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3340 (isolation #107) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lmao it’s really difficult to answer. I think just trying to get town to create a pro-town environment from the start regardless of whether scum can wreck that or not. So many times scum are allowed to get away with whatever because a majority of people are just allowing arguments to go on that are trivial or encouraging play that creates apathy
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3341 (isolation #108) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I think playing town is just really hard and why I much prefer scum. I can control what I can control better and not have to try to work with a lot of people.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”