Mini Normal 2109 | Newbie Quotes II: Newb Boogaloo (Day 3)

Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #832 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by Adorable »

It took me a while to catch up. I'm now all caught up and this is where I am at right now.

Town/Joey - Looking at his posts it looks like he is sorting players and one of his recent posts I saw he asked Billy to link him his scum and town game and I don't think scum would say this and normally it comes from a townie who wants to make sure they got their reads right.

Town/Alimdia - He looks observant saying Invisibility and Jake are unlikely to be a scum team and his thought process does looks like it comes from a townie mindset.

Town/Sausasaurus Rex - On #347 his town read on Jake looks reasonable saying that Jake seems to be playing very similar to the last game they played together when Jake was town and I don't think scum would bring up a players previous game saying they seem to be playing similar to the last game they played as town.

Town/TrisOrfhz - I didn't really see anything from Tris that stood out as town and when Orfhz took over from that slot he votes Sausaurus Rex and then he switches his vote to Billy since he said he read through Sausausaurus Rex last two games and I don't think scum would read through a players previous games.

Neutral/Jake - On day 1 he has been defending himself alot and then he asks players to just quickhammer him and this is a really weird thing for a scum to say this though I have seen a scum say this only once. Looks like my predecessor has played with Jake before and mentions Jake was playing similar to the last game they played together when Jake was town. Only problem I had with this slot is I did not like his interaction with Dolly since his posts looked like he was taunting Dolly.

Neutral/Wake - He asks questions, says he will follow up on a reads list but he never did and that hammer was unexpected. Talks too much about his meta and says scum always keep him alive to get him lynched. I will need to understand him better since this is my first time playing with him.

Neutral/LUV - I didn't see much of him and I can't get a good read on him.

Scum/KcdBilly - Most of Kcd's posts were fluff and he votes Jake for defending himself and that is not a good vote reason. He town reads and scum reads players without explaining why they are town or scum. I recently finished a game with scum Billy and the posting looks similar to his scum game.

Scum/Invisibility - I did not like his interaction with Jake and I did not like the vote on Alimdia and he didn't even explain his vote. On day 2 all he's doing is sheeping.

VOTE: Invisibility
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 842, ofrhz wrote:Adorbs - why did you vote Vizzy over Billy?
My list I made is towniest to scummiest. I voted Vizzy because he is on the bottom of my list.
In post 845, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 832, Adorable wrote:It took me a while to catch up. I'm now all caught up and this is where I am at right now.

Town/Joey - Looking at his posts it looks like he is sorting players and one of his recent posts I saw he asked Billy to link him his scum and town game and I don't think scum would say this and normally it comes from a townie who wants to make sure they got their reads right.

Town/Alimdia - He looks observant saying Invisibility and Jake are unlikely to be a scum team and his thought process does looks like it comes from a townie mindset.

Town/Sausasaurus Rex - On #347 his town read on Jake looks reasonable saying that Jake seems to be playing very similar to the last game they played together when Jake was town and I don't think scum would bring up a players previous game saying they seem to be playing similar to the last game they played as town.

Town/TrisOrfhz - I didn't really see anything from Tris that stood out as town and when Orfhz took over from that slot he votes Sausaurus Rex and then he switches his vote to Billy since he said he read through Sausausaurus Rex last two games and I don't think scum would read through a players previous games.

Neutral/Jake - On day 1 he has been defending himself alot and then he asks players to just quickhammer him and this is a really weird thing for a scum to say this though I have seen a scum say this only once. Looks like my predecessor has played with Jake before and mentions Jake was playing similar to the last game they played together when Jake was town. Only problem I had with this slot is I did not like his interaction with Dolly since his posts looked like he was taunting Dolly.

Neutral/Wake - He asks questions, says he will follow up on a reads list but he never did and that hammer was unexpected. Talks too much about his meta and says scum always keep him alive to get him lynched. I will need to understand him better since this is my first time playing with him.

Neutral/LUV - I didn't see much of him and I can't get a good read on him.

Scum/KcdBilly - Most of Kcd's posts were fluff and he votes Jake for defending himself and that is not a good vote reason. He town reads and scum reads players without explaining why they are town or scum. I recently finished a game with scum Billy and the posting looks similar to his scum game.

Scum/Invisibility - I did not like his interaction with Jake and I did not like the vote on Alimdia and he didn't even explain his vote. On day 2 all he's doing is sheeping.

VOTE: Invisibility
Lots of these reasons don't seem very good to me. Could you perhaps go a little more in-depth?
The players I have been leaning town this was based on a post they made I thought looked townie and I didn't think scum would say something like this. Players I was leaning scum I didn't see a post from them that looked townie and the play from them looked suspicious. The neutral are the ones that are either I'm still not sure on them or they would be hard for me to get a read on. Is there a particular player you think I got my read on wrong like for example do you think one of the players I'm leaning town you're leaning scum on?
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 847, Invisibility wrote:
In post 832, Adorable wrote:Scum/Invisibility - I did not like his interaction with Jake and I did not like the vote on Alimdia and he didn't even explain his vote. On day 2 all he's doing is sheeping.
what about them? also why didn't you like my vote on Alim and how did I not explain it?
On #379 you voted Alimdia without providing a reason. I'm looking back on your posts right now and was your explanation on #380? It would have been alot more easier for me to see if you put your explanation and vote on the same post since I did not know your explanation was on #380 instead of it being on #379.
In post 849, ofrhz wrote:
In post 846, Adorable wrote:
My list I made is towniest to scummiest. I voted Vizzy because he is on the bottom of my list.
What’s wrong with sheeping? I think it’s better to sheep townreads if you have no strong scumreads than to not vote at all and having your vote be wasted.

I saw that you also think billy is playing his scum meta. Can you go into that? Would you be interested in building a billy wagon?
The game I played when Billy was scum he was asking players questions, providing his thoughts, and voting players he was scum reading. A player scum read Billy saying his play looked different from the last time they played with him and Billy got lynched because of that. I'll also be interested in building a Billy wagon.
In post 851, ofrhz wrote:
In post 846, Adorable wrote: Is there a particular player you think I got my read on wrong like for example do you think one of the players I'm leaning town you're leaning scum on?
I’m also low key curious why you responded to sauce but not Joey saying basically the same thing about your read list
Saus asked me a question I responded back to and Joey did not ask me a question.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:34 pm

Post by Adorable »

To elaborate on Joey's response to my reads, he did not ask me a question about my reads and the way how I read his post it looked more like he did not like my reads and catchup.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:56 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 859, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Adorable, why do you think scum are less likely to want to meta dive? I think scum have the same amount of incentive to as town because it can greatly increase their chances of successfully manipulating certain players and identifying particularly strong town players.

When I was reading day 1 I was a bit skeptical on Joey halfway on day 1 and this is what I noticed on the interaction from Joey and my predecessor Arkias. On #254 Arkias was town reading Jake based on a previous game they played together and he figured that's how Jake plays as town and he scum reads Invisibility. On #443 Arkias asks a question about wall texts saying he normally posts in wall texts but that gives him a low post count and when he was looking at eth0s, Dolly, and Tris posts it looked like to me he noticed they were responding in single quote posts instead of multiple wall posts and I'm guessing Arkias was saying if posting in single quote posts is better.

On #447 Joey says Arkias #254 was darn shallow saying there's no unique thought process or reads from a genuine town and I didn't understand on what Joey meant by shallow and saying how there was no unique thought process and then Joey says Arkias was outing 4 reads on #443 saying it's pure garbage but there was no reads on #443 and it looked more like Arkias was asking a question about wall posts if he was playing this right and I assumed Arkias was thinking should he be responding in single quotes instead of multiple wall posts after looking at the way how eth0s, Dolly, and Tris have been responding.

On #455 Arkias responds back to Joey's questions, on #475 Joey says great post from Arkias saying this was what he was waiting for also mentioning Saus and on #477 Joey said his lead ended up colder and he unvotes. Joey talking about Arkias #443 post still leaves me wondering if he misunderstood Arkias and Joey's unvote made me think this was probably town who was sorting or do you think Joey unvoting after seeing good posts from Arkias and Saus is NAI?
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:56 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 870, Invisibility wrote:
In post 854, Adorable wrote:
In post 832, Adorable wrote:Scum/Invisibility - I did not like his interaction with Jake and I did not like the vote on Alimdia and he didn't even explain his vote. On day 2 all he's doing is sheeping.
what about them? also why didn't you like my vote on Alim and how did I not explain it?
On #379 you voted Alimdia without providing a reason. I'm looking back on your posts right now and was your explanation on #380? It would have been alot more easier for me to see if you put your explanation and vote on the same post since I did not know your explanation was on #380 instead of it being on #379.
What’s wrong with sheeping? I think it’s better to sheep townreads if you have no strong scumreads than to not vote at all and having your vote be wasted.

I saw that you also think billy is playing his scum meta. Can you go into that? Would you be interested in building a billy wagon?
The game I played when Billy was scum he was asking players questions, providing his thoughts, and voting players he was scum reading. A player scum read Billy saying his play looked different from the last time they played with him and Billy got lynched because of that. I'll also be interested in building a Billy wagon.
can you explain what was bad about my interaction with Jake?
also was the reason that Billy was playing different that game that he was asking questions and stuff?

You both voting each other and then you guys get in an argument and this is the type of interaction I don't like. The game I played with Billy when he was scum, a player said his play looked different from the last game he played with Billy. This was my first game I played with Billy in it and he was asking questions, voting players he scum reads, and providing his thoughts. I don't know what Billy's town game looked like and I was talking about what Billy's scum play looked like in the game I played with him in it.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 876, Billy Pilgrim wrote:

In post 851, ofrhz wrote:
In post 846, Adorable wrote: Is there a particular player you think I got my read on wrong like for example do you think one of the players I'm leaning town you're leaning scum on?
I’m also low key curious why you responded to sauce but not Joey saying basically the same thing about your read list
Saus asked me a question I responded back to and Joey did not ask me a question.
@Adorable, if my scum meta is asking questions, providing thoughts and voting my scum reads, did you look at my town meta? Is it any different than that?
I will have a look at your town games and see what your town meta looks like.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Adorable »

I did not like Billy's response to me. If he took the time to look at my read list he should know why I scum read his slot. I've pretty much said what Billy's play looked like when I played a game with scum Billy. My scum read on his slot was mostly how his predecessor played I did not like how it played.

VOTE: Billy Pilgrim

Billy said he would reread the game and if he reread the game, he would have seen the reason why I scum read his slot by looking at my read list. His vote on me looked like I scum read his slot for asking questions, providing thoughts, and voting players he scum reads when that is not the reason why I am scum reading him for. I have been scum reading both Invisibility and Billy on day 2.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:48 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 890, Invisibility wrote:
In post 883, Adorable wrote:
In post 870, Invisibility wrote:

can you explain what was bad about my interaction with Jake?
also was the reason that Billy was playing different that game that he was asking questions and stuff?

You both voting each other and then you guys get in an argument and this is the type of interaction I don't like. The game I played with Billy when he was scum, a player said his play looked different from the last game he played with Billy. This was my first game I played with Billy in it and he was asking questions, voting players he scum reads, and providing his thoughts. I don't know what Billy's town game looked like and I was talking about what Billy's scum play looked like in the game I played with him in it.
why am I bad in that interaction and not Jake? and why is getting into an argument bad anyway?!?!?!??
You both looked bad and getting in an argument in a mafia game can be stressful for some players.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:06 am

Post by Adorable »

Invisibility keeps switching his votes around to different players and I don't see this townie and he doesn't give good reasoning to his votes. On day 1 he votes Jake, switches his vote to Luv, Jake scum reads Invisibility and votes him and then Invisibility votes Jake back. Later when the argument on the Jake and Invisibility stopped, Invisibility votes Alimdia. On day 2 he votes Billy, switches his vote to Wake, and then switches to me. Invisibility has been all over the place. During my catch up I saw Billy's vote on Dolly mentioning her posts but I did not look into Dolly's post during my catch up when Billy mentioned them. When I looked at Dolly's posts Billy mentioned about his vote, it didn't look good and those were the posts he mentioned that looked like it was still rvs at the time. I'll quote Dolly's posts and first I need to find them and it will take a while.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Adorable »

When you look at Billy's vote on Dolly at #504 this is what his vote reason looked like.
In post 21, Dolly Parton wrote:what a hoot

A mod RVS vote is worse than a self RVS vote.

VOTE: Sausaurus

Happy Scumday eth0s!
Billy scum reads Dolly for being the third vote after rb and eth0s on an rvs vote.
In post 32, Dolly Parton wrote:
In post 30, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 28, Dolly Parton wrote:
In post 27, SausasaurusRex wrote:I ... didn’t expect this reaction. This is my first non-newbie game, and the first time I’ve participated in RVS. I was under the assumption you can bite anyone, and nothing is taken seriously in this stage. It appears I was wrong.

UNVOTE:
Well tell us... Is you a newbie scummy or a newbie towny? You're answer is always 100% right or wrong here... Choose wisely.
Town. It doesn’t matter to make this known, because the scum know everyone’s alignments anyway, unless there’s a third party in this game.
Aight den.

I'll believe you for now.

UNVOTE:

moving on

VOTE: jake

Because you ain't posted yet.
Billy said she backed off the vote immediately and this was still rvs at the time and most of the time rvs votes are not taken seriously and they are always seen as joke votes.
In post 181, Dolly Parton wrote:Either that or he was eager af to get get off of that invis wagon...

Note to self.
Billy also added Dolly shading rb for later after her joke claim on #181. I don't see Dolly mentioning rb on #181 and was this a posting error?
In post 441, Dolly Parton wrote:
In post 439, Invisibility wrote:
In post 413, Dolly Parton wrote:
In post 376, Invisibility wrote:
In post 333, Dolly Parton wrote:VOTE: Jake The Wolfie

Follow me Almi let's put this counter wagon to the test.
are we svs or do you not think I slipped anymore
I believed in the slip just enough to get on the wagon. SvS? Maybe, I highly doubt it though.
so you don’t believe the slip anymore
I don't don't believe it. I just don't think it's worth pursuing anymore. Doesn't mean it might be relevant later on down the road.
Billy says this post feels like scum trying to keep their mislynch option open when she won't say one way or another whether she thinks Invisibility is scum. I'm assuming in this post Billy meant scum Dolly plans on leaving Invisibility as a lynch option next day.

When I looked at Dolly's posts Billy mentions that he scum reads her for, most of these posts looked like rvs except for the last post. So basically Billy scum read Dolly's rvs posts which is normally jokes and that shouldn't be taken seriously. Billy needs to explain himself.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:04 pm

Post by Adorable »

VOTE: Unvote

For those who mentioned about the sheeping, on other mafia forums players say sheeping is scummy. Normally it is always plurality lynch and a mafia can easily sheep any player to save a mafia player from getting lynched.

Looks like we're all waiting on Wake.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:14 pm

Post by Adorable »

I still haven't figured out how to use those tags right.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:58 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 980, Joey_ wrote:Ark replaced-out right? I just realized that it's bullshit because she said many times in game she was hyped about playing a non-newbie games
No one knows why he replaced out and this is something you will need to discuss with Arkias but can't anymore because he left.
In post 986, Joey_ wrote:
In post 983, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 980, Joey_ wrote:Ark replaced-out right? I just realized that it's bullshit because she said many times in game she was hyped about playing a non-newbie games
That's the Adorable slot right now.
i did some detective works and i think it was a mix between the timing of the night 9-11th of december, being vla 11-13 and then site flaking a bit. It's most likely not AI
I don't know what flaking means and I had to look that up just now and this is what it says, "Flaking is the term for what happens when a player drops out of a game without warning or reason. Sometimes there are legitimate reasons for doing this, such as extended illness or computer/Internet access problems, but sometimes a player just loses interest or leaves the site altogether."
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:32 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 993, ofrhz wrote:Adorable why did you unvote a few pages back?
Wake has the most votes right now and I wanted to hear more from him before I place my vote and there hasn't been a vote count recently.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by Adorable »

If we're all going to mass claim, I can go first since I'm here. I'm Vanilla Townie.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 1051, alimdia wrote:
In post 1040, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 1039, SausasaurusRex wrote:I notice we only have a single death this night. If it were true that there was a vigilante, doesn't that mean that either the vigilante decided not to kill, or either mafia or vigilante's kill was blocked by a doctor?
You know something here? You seem to be fishing around here.
refraining from comment until massclaim is over, if we are.
In post 1044, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1043, Invisibility wrote:Vig could also just have been 1-shot
Massclaim sounds good
I am an

In
fi
ni
vo
te
r*

Any Social
Infinite* Votes (Passive)
- You can vote multiple people multiple times by separating each vote with a comma. If the host does not set a cap to your votes, you will have infinite votes.
Plurality Rule (Passive)
- Majority is disabled at the start of the game.
Achieve your faction’s wincon. If you are neutral, instead survive until the end of the game.
Are you still playing this game here?
In post 1047, Adorable wrote:If we're all going to mass claim, I can go first since I'm here. I'm Vanilla Townie.
Fellas stop claiming out of order. If you;re town, all it does is give scum more safeclaims
I had plans for Christmas Eve and I wasn't able to post on that day since I thought we were all going to claim a day before Christmas Eve or on Christmas Eve. Now I understand why I should have waited for others.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:54 am

Post by Adorable »

The Vig has been confirmed and there is always some sort of protect role and that should make Karnage and Saus more likely town.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by Adorable »

I think what Billy is saying is the Vig and Doctor targeting the same VT can be used as an invest. Only problem is we don't know who scum will kill tonight.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:17 am

Post by Adorable »

In a 13 player game normally it's always 3 scum.

Invisibility, Jake The Wolfie, alimdia, Billy Pilgrim, Lil Uzi Vert

Three scum are somewhere within this list and there should be two town on this list.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 1128, alimdia wrote:
In post 1123, Karnage wrote:
In post 1078, alimdia wrote:I'm a watcher with some limitations which I will not reveal at this point.

I have no useful results.
What results do you have? I don't seen any reason not to reveal them even if you don't think they are useful
Nobody visited Joey night 1
In post 1127, Invisibility wrote:should we do a HURT: vote for the vig/save and/or Billy's invest?
huh?

I'm thinking Lil and Invis are scum before the claims even happened, and they've done nothing to change it.
In my opinion, you used the 1 shot too early and I would have saved it and used it on N3 or N2 to make better use of my 1 shot.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 1141, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 1139, Adorable wrote:
In post 1128, alimdia wrote:
In post 1123, Karnage wrote:
In post 1078, alimdia wrote:I'm a watcher with some limitations which I will not reveal at this point.

I have no useful results.
What results do you have? I don't seen any reason not to reveal them even if you don't think they are useful
Nobody visited Joey night 1
In post 1127, Invisibility wrote:should we do a HURT: vote for the vig/save and/or Billy's invest?
huh?

I'm thinking Lil and Invis are scum before the claims even happened, and they've done nothing to change it.
In my opinion, you used the 1 shot too early and I would have saved it and used it on N3 or N2 to make better use of my 1 shot.
Cool.
Why'd you feel the need to say this?
I don't like this question and the way how I read this post you sounded rude when you asked me this. It's better for a 1 shot Watcher to save their action for another night and using it on N1 can give you a high chance of your target getting no visitors. It would have also been good for alimdia to use his 1 shot on N3 and watch Karnage so that way mafia would not kill Karnage.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 1194, alimdia wrote:Will reread the game and see interactions - I suggest everyone do the same now that we have a scum flip.

In particular will read Invis's ISO and see his interactions with the people alive and see if anything pings up.
Most of Invisibility's iso were short sentences. There was that back and forth between Invisibility and Jake on day 1. On day 2 he kept switching his votes around and he was asking me questions. On day 3 it looked like he wanted a mislynch really badly when I saw his vote on Luv.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:17 am

Post by Adorable »

Looking back on everyone's interaction with Invisibility, it seems like everyone has been suspecting him. On day 3 Luv said he was suspicious of Invisibility and alimdia's claim. alimdia and Billy were also suspicious of Invisibility's claim and I'm wondering why did you guys vote Luv instead of Invisibility when you guys were suspicious of his Doctor Enabler claim?
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by Adorable »

Just from rereading players posts this is what I remembered that caught my eye.

Jake - Gets in a 1 on 1 with Invisibility, self votes himself and there was a wagon on him, when the wagon died Invisibility and Jake become cool with each other and Jake votes Kcd, when the Dolly wagon built up Jake votes Dolly and calls her scum and a few posts later he unvotes Dolly. On day 2 Jake didn't say much and he said he wasn't feeling well and went v/la. I haven't seen much of him after day 1.

alimdia - Votes Invisibility calling it a slip, later he votes Jake and quoted his own post asking Kcd if he thinks the wagon is too easy and he left his vote there at the end of day 1. On day 3 Luv said he was suspicious of Invisibility and alimdia's claim, alimdia says he thinks Luv and Invisibility are scum and he votes Luv instead of Invisibility. He said he watched Joey on N1 and said no one visited him. Normally an invest with a 1 shot would save their action and use it on a later night and even Karnage questioned alimdia and asked why use the 1 shot on N1 and not on N2.

Billy - His predecessor was making fluff and Billy's vote on Dolly was due to her rvs vote on Saus and then she unvoted him. Billy's vote on Dolly is not a good vote reason since rvs joke votes should never be taken seriously. On day 3 when we mass claimed Billy says he was suspicious of Invisibility's claim but instead he votes LUV. Karnage asked Billy who should he shoot and he said, "Invisibility? I don't know" But if Billy is scum, why did he say Invisibility and not someone else?

Saus - Normally there is always some sort of protect role and he claimed Town Simple Doctor and I think this is town and I didn't bother on rereading their posts.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Adorable »

VOTE: Jake

I think the scum team are Jake and alimdia
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:47 am

Post by Adorable »

Mafia made a couple of mistakes and we managed to pull through and win. Well played mafia.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”