bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3957 (isolation #200) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:03 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3951, Looker wrote:At this point, I don't even care about winning; I just want to kill bob because he's worthless.

how?

Was it worthless me pushing pine. Are you sayign i wasnt an essential part of that lynch?

at the moment im feeling the last scum is fuzzy based on the end of day vote counts. He keeps making big case of teh two scum lynches but dismisses the ank lynch. Had 3 players in poe for scum on the gjt wagon. but out of insomnia, auro and pine losts. He went after auro first. That is a choice and choices have meaning.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3958 (isolation #201) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:09 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3943, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3939, Looker wrote:I'm not quite that comfortable with dismissing him as a complete fucking idiot.
It’s different than this, i feel his head’s just not in the game.

His thought process doesn’t come from scum trying to win the game.
I find it hard to get into games when it starts as lurk fest and ends with tons of replacements. Its hard to start caring about something that other just arnt taking serously.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3960 (isolation #202) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:16 am

Post by bob3141 »

If you look at any of my scum games you know im not afraid to vote. The only reason i might dealy a vote is if im after a perfect game where i get 100% lynch accuracy. Best so far has been 2 scum lynches to 1 one mislynch. And would have been 3 to 1. If i hadnt got alittle impatient and hammered the guy i though was town. But i was sure scum egix would be hammered quickly the next day. He wasnt it still took 7 days.

Since then ive learnt to be patient and take my time.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3961 (isolation #203) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:19 am

Post by bob3141 »

The only game 2 games i had bad ratio. Was one large that i simply couldnt read as my largest town game had been 13. And it was 21 player game.

The other i hammered a player as i was little annoyed about his lurking. The 21 player game may have left me a little intolerant to lurkers. that was 1 to 2. would have had 2 scum lynches that game but flav was hammered before i could join the next day
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3962 (isolation #204) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:24 am

Post by bob3141 »

When i decide to vote for some i first send a line of questioning and then check if i still feel its right. If a player doesnt realy get back quick. Then it does drag out a bit as i like to hear people out.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3964 (isolation #205) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:39 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3934, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2963, Pine wrote:I’m willing to proxy my vote to FL at this point. I really am present.
In post 2964, Pine wrote:VOTE: Invisibility
In post 3056, Pine wrote:I feel like Auro is stalling - he’s too confident/easygoing. If I replaced into a slot that was about to be lynched, I’d be either manic or resigned. Instead, he gave an immediate “solve,” then begged for time. That suggests a partner giving him targets. He knows that all he has to do is lay low until the pressure dies down, because Towns are fickle
In post 3058, Pine wrote:
In post 2994, Auro wrote:Bob
In post 3059, Pine wrote:
In post 2994, Auro wrote:So fmpov that means check for Insomnia town and the exact solve of Bob+pine.
Sure, I'll ISO you and give thoughts - but you'll have to wait, 2am for me and I need to sleep. See ya.
In post 3123, Pine wrote:
In post 3095, Flavor Leaf wrote:Auro, if you have me in any type of solve, you’re scum.

Quick little tip.
I really, really dislike this kind of voter intimidation, and it shakes my read on FL. I’m no longer comfortable blithely following his vote

UNVOTE:

I need to re-evaluate
In post 3339, Pine wrote:I'm here, but have been having difficulty finding time. I hadn't realized it had been that long. I'm trying, but if the mods wish to invoke that clause I understand.

FWIW, I'm thinking the best option is to revote Auro, despite my misgivings about Flavor Leaf. Auro's throwing out all kinds of shit and seeing what sticks. I mean, the post right above is a great example. Auro has hard scumreads on like...a third of the playerlist right now. Does not compute. I get the impulse for "anyone but me," but Town would be exercising some logic or procedure in that pursuit.

VOTE: Auro
Unless Pine was bussing, this is Pine killing off Auro/Invisibility. He decided to proxy sheep me into Invisibility, didn’t like what I said in regards to calling Auro scum, but then voted Auro, so I’m not saying this is out of the possibility, but I think it’s more likely, Pine was adding fuel to this fire instead of bussing.

Keep in mind, Pine had 13 posts.
Why i think its fuzzy. Not long after pine revoted fuzzy revoted. Feels to me like the two were making one last push to avoid pine beign lynched. They all moved away from auro when it was at l-1 but wasnt being hammered. But as soon as pine is threatened with being lycnhed. They both jump back on.

Its like the ank lycnh were fuzzy unvoted claiming he felt she was bit town but jumped back on once the wagon rebuilt. Where did that slight town read go.
Which is somethign i feel town doesnt do

In the last game i finished. I was slightly town reading kerset after pushing him that day. I did didnt join the wagon of a player i slightly town read.

There certainly is the possibility that pine weak revote of auro was a feint. He never gave reason for unvoting auro and the pressure did shift to other players before it settled rightly on pine. But i feel it was act of self preservation. As you and me had already declared for pine. Looker wanted no one but fuzzy. auro would never vote for himself if town.

And rex at that point had said its his vote would be on pine or titus.

So although thee woudl be atmost 4 other votes for auro. Being insomnia, fuzzy , pine and titus. Thye must of being hoping one of the other 5 changed their mind
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3965 (isolation #206) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:40 am

Post by bob3141 »

oh and in mole game when i voted luv i migth of been bit down at the time lol
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3966 (isolation #207) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:43 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3963, Looker wrote:You're in secondary school, aren't you

Your not very observant if guy works 10 hours shifts. He aint going to be in secondary school.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3967 (isolation #208) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:50 am

Post by bob3141 »

i work 10 and half hour shifts. So i barley have any time during the week to read and post. So aposts tend to banged out and any analysis on the thread will only be done sunday to tuesday. And sometimes saturday if i feel like it.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3968 (isolation #209) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:56 am

Post by bob3141 »

I always find it funny when players think ive not been analysing the thread. When my hole reasoning could actualy form a short essay. but gets edited down to one line.

Players say oh its infomation and not analysis. Well thats because i watching with my cluedo check sheet. While analysising every page and iso at the same time
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3971 (isolation #210) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:10 am

Post by bob3141 »

i think its a hang over from naturaly being a cluedo player. To much i keep my thoughts to my self and avoid to much info leak. You get the first half but i never actualy say how its connects to later bits. But it is always connected

as im not good explaining the physiology and game theory aspects. But if you ever see lots of questions and circular vca posts. That simply means im thinking aload as im as much asking myself as the players.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3972 (isolation #211) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:19 am

Post by bob3141 »

Its why i naturaly always come to the right solve before being spoiled. The only town game i failed was 21 player game and that was due to it being 10 near twice the size of anything i had played before. I still got 3 out of 4 right.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3973 (isolation #212) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:20 am

Post by bob3141 »

Only player i was wrong on was flav.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3974 (isolation #213) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:34 am

Post by bob3141 »

and its past 24 hours since i sent my preposition towards fuzzy

VOTE: Fuzzy

What keeps ping me about him and thats why ive been mention teh vca. Is that scum migth bus there first partner but are reluctant to lynch the second. As what was said by some in prior game its just smart play. They are happy to pickup cred for the first scum flip but by the time of the second. Ground has narrowed enough that it normaly spells the end of the game.

Fuzzy was on the first but even when pine simply was barley postign. And at worst we had 2 mislynches to go he ended up on auro. When any vote anywhere would of made a big difference. We had an active slot who at worst was scum playing the game vs pine who was barley playing and looked very much liek scum.

The reason i thought he was scum was the narrowness and shallowness of his reads. Only being on few players and never really asking much of them or saying much about them.

And we have teh first scum lynch who was countered by claimed pr. Who many like me said we were not interested in gjt lynch. Thus scum woudl certianly be happy to bus nom if they thought he was going down any way. There not making choice to bus there partner but are being forced by the mood of the game. In cases like that thee is always one scum bussing.

where as the pine lynch was hard to push over the line. and if i for instance hadnt persevered with trying to push that slot even with lack of response. Which always leaves me perplexed. Its certain just liek if flav hadnt joined, we wouldnt of been able to get pine lycnhed
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3975 (isolation #214) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:48 am

Post by bob3141 »

gjt nk also makes me think that fuzzy is suspect. The only reason scum would kill gjt is if they though they might track one of them. And only those who that player thought were null or scum would be afraid.

And we know that pine is scum. Who was one of gjt strongest town reads. So why wouldnt scum leave gjt alive and let pine do the kills. And only the one nigth after losing their strongman(nom). during day one lynch. The attack was so brazzen which left me feelign that there was something wrong with how scum were able to kill gjt. Surley any reason they had a strongman would be on gjt. Unless they found away round it.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3976 (isolation #215) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:48 am

Post by bob3141 »

And who was gjt cheif town read pushing gjt to track. None other than fuzzy
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3978 (isolation #216) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:28 am

Post by bob3141 »

more physical then needs to be at times lol .

but can at times involve allot of heavy lifting at times.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3984 (isolation #217) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:36 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3983, insomnia wrote:bob why am I not scum anymore?
Already explained. It was how you acted around the pine wagon. I cant see the advantage for scum you to first push pressure of pine then flip flop a bit. Push auro and only when pine looked like it was inevitable jump onto to it as soon as some voted it back down to l-2.

Back when i was pushing pine i was convinced you were his partner. As when i voted or pushed pine you would try and push back. Pushing an auro/bob team in response to me pushing my read on pine. That was that based on ank wagon that i beleived that scum didnt care which wagon they got lynched. So either they were hoping between mine and ank and anks wagons or avoided both.

So for you to flop back onto pine wagon when he was l-2 and auro was l-1. When you could of tried to double down and force an auro lynch to avoid a no lynch. For you to be scum you would have to expecting that one of your wagon would move back to pine with titus hammering.

As titus had stated he would hammer pine to avoid no lynch. But your vote on pine was done in such a way that it looks overly bad. Its that last minute change of yours from auro to pine that leaves me thinking your town.

where as fuzzy hopped on to pine when it grew to l-1 and as soon as pine jumped back on auro. Fuzzy jumped off taking pressure off pine and adding it to auro. That looks more scummy to me than your vote. As fuzzy action made a auro lynch more likely. While your action although maybe not increasing teh odds of pine lynch ddi make you look bad but gave you nothing. So looks to me like a fellow towny unafraid how it woudl look. and genuine period of indecision.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3985 (isolation #218) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:53 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2905, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ Looker
Maybe i did not understand your alt question. It sounded like you were asking if me and Pine was the same player. Maybe i am just thick. Can you can explain what you were asking?

About Sausage .. i dont usaylly dint equate beibg MIA with being scummy however if a player is absent a lit and then post very little or nonesense post i get suspicious. Right now Rex is bordering on that . i going to give him a chance to post something of substance but he is starring to ping my scum meter . He definitely borsering on lurking

Btw lurking is not nessarily a scum tell but given other factor i can see me voting him

Can you tell me why i should vote Pine over say Vizzy or Insomnia who is very likely scum given the way the wagon went on day one and both were on the Ank wagon.

See we have posts like this where he is pushing against pine beign scum.

Where he is saying vizzy or insomnia are better lynches.

He then goes to go rex then titus. And then only for one hour pine before jumping on auro.

And today he is self voting. Which i always see as red flag.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4002 (isolation #219) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by bob3141 »

Im starting to think fuzzys hole act is so that he can say. That he only voted insomnia as those already on the wagon just kept asking him to hammer. As i really dont think lynch insomnia is out best shoot of winning the game this day phase. His pushing against a pine lynch in favour of auro lynch looks genuine because if he was scum i woudl of thought he woudl of stuck to his push on auro. Rather than jumping on pine as soon as his lynch dropped to l-2, when it had become a sure lynch. Scum i think would of still tried to get auro over the line as although only 4 players wanted to vote for auro and 5 pine. If he was scum he coudl of tried to force a situation were one would feel forced to jump onto auro to avoid no lynch.

Ill think thats its fuzzy and that he wants to be able to deflect responsibility for any mislynch by sayign oh i wanted to lynch myself. Even though if he was town which i doubt he is. He would know he was lynching a townie that he woudl know is confirmed. Due to him in the unlikely event of being town knowign his own alignment.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4003 (isolation #220) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by bob3141 »

Fuzzy i think is our best bet at winning the game this day phase. and i migth finally get my first game where i have hit scum every time . Topping my current best of 2 mafia vs one mislynch. That game was so close to perfect game :-( only missed the 3rd as i didnt want end the before we were atleast in the last day of the day.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4039 (isolation #221) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:16 pm

Post by bob3141 »

no one even wanted to let me talk?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4047 (isolation #222) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:51 am

Post by bob3141 »

im a town babysitter
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4048 (isolation #223) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:57 am

Post by bob3141 »

did no one see my crumbs. how i kept using the words baby and sit down.

Wasnt my overly the top denial of being a town pr and teh fact i kept mentioning. Not make you thing he could just be trying to bluff scum. As the town was set to lynch me anyway.

How ive not been on single mislynch and even pushed asgianst insomnia lynch. Even though he hard scum read me. What advantage would that give scum me? Scum me couldnt of been able to predict that chain of events
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4051 (isolation #224) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:41 am

Post by bob3141 »

anyway it is over
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4053 (isolation #225) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:49 am

Post by bob3141 »

town has won
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4054 (isolation #226) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:03 am

Post by bob3141 »

Im the last scum. THough would have been nice to get to speak before i was lynched :-(
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4055 (isolation #227) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:07 am

Post by bob3141 »

Had a nice gambit i wanted to play. Put a fair bit of thought into it even if it was long shot after the last possible avenue for a scum win.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4057 (isolation #228) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:19 am

Post by bob3141 »

yep. before nom repped in i was going to bus sal but when nom repped in i pulled back. Insomnia spotted what i though was me helpign sal out but was actualy going to be the start of me hard bussing sal.

Was goign to claim doc or baby sitter today. While also holding open the door that im a vt simply trying to gambit scum into killing him.

im a scum backup. so had kill titus as the strongman would give him a guilty. Was hoping he woudl neighbourize me so that i could run rampant in the thread and pocket rex
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4058 (isolation #229) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:20 am

Post by bob3141 »

was meant to be he not i
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4059 (isolation #230) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:23 am

Post by bob3141 »

was bread crumbing that somethign was off with gjt kill so that i could claim to have protected him night 2 but he still died. So question wouldnt be asked about gjt being killed even though i protected him
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4063 (isolation #231) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:40 am

Post by bob3141 »

Last nigth i realy didnt know who to night kill. All the choices looked rather bad.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4064 (isolation #232) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:47 am

Post by bob3141 »

nick was killed as i spotted him as power role.

i launched into day 2 to try and frame flav. So i was never meant to live this long but the second slot ended up just lurking. Day 2 i was setting up my flip to be toxic for town the next day. when interacting insomnia i was tryign to trigger flav to hard defend me. So when my partner hard bussed me. Flav would look liek he bussed one partner as he knew he would still have the pr
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4071 (isolation #233) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:06 am

Post by bob3141 »

I didnt really but to much thought into the last night kill. All options i looked at ended in a loss.

pine pretty much made auro sure town with how he did his last vote.
looker was pretty much confirmed day one

Though was curious what paranoia flav being alive would cause.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4072 (isolation #234) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:19 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 4065, Flavor Leaf wrote:Shoulda just killed me
hands were prety much tied. but keeping you alive till day 4 served me well

looker had to go as he would voted me in lylo. And the only scum player that would kill looker night 5 is me. Scum any one else never kills a player that is garanted to tunnel
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4074 (isolation #235) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:43 am

Post by bob3141 »

back in day 3 i was going to hammer invis but pine unvoted just before i was going to.

With you being killed night 3
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4075 (isolation #236) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:55 am

Post by bob3141 »

think it was a bit of mis-communication with me earlier joking about if town hammers first that i wouldnt of been on single mislynch.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4095 (isolation #237) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:00 am

Post by bob3141 »

yep didnt want pine to actual get lynched that day :-(

Just needed to get insomnia moved off pine and onto you.

So I voted pine to trigger him on me. So that i could use that to push him off onto auro

Was working all day to try and push rex and fuzzy onto you as well.

Allowing me to hammer, as if i joined teh auro wagon insomnia would of hopped off. So i had to be the one hammering it
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4098 (isolation #238) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:41 am

Post by bob3141 »

i liked the strongman being used as a guilty mech for the role cop

even though no protective i did sort of take the strongman as a warning that two town power roles could interact

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”