Mini Normal 2128: Normal Mafia - Game Over!

mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:10 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

Hi Everybody!

I know just a few of you guys. The rest I don’t.
To people I know: Hey, how’s it going!
To people I haven’t played with before: Hey, how’s it going!
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:32 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 17, Paragon wrote:OK, fine.

UNVOTE: mafsfan

You feel like town. Who's your top scumread?
I don’t like all the lurkers in this game. Not a scum read per se, but I want more out of them.
Lurking - not pro-scum but def anti-town
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:47 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 21, Morning Tweet wrote:
mavsfan41 wrote:I don’t like all the lurkers in this game. Not a scum read per se, but I want more out of them.
well

that's good because you'd be scumreading 70% of the game, if they could be considered lurkers for not joining rvs yet
I know. I need them to join so I can RVS on coolest/worst/favorite/funniest avatar picture. Right now, it’s just username and that’s boring.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:49 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

Vote: bob341

For having numbers in his username as the only one other than me. There can only be one highlander!
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:43 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

Holy crap there’s a lot since I last visited.

@bob - last game we played where you were town, you had generic “hey player x, how do you feel about player Y’s post” and I didn’t quite like that without any of your own content. But I see that’s not the case and you’re posting more content. I like it! Not just the generic push here and there

@all - I’ll hafta read those this a little more. Read up to like page 5ish then skimmed the rest. Better content coming. But in the meantime:

Unvote: bob

Vote: vigneshwar

Post! Has he been prodded? (Although since they’re not confirmed in yet and prob haven’t check this thread yet, this will likely fall on deaf ears).
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:48 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

Reading through the thread, I still find the first couple pages hilarious thanks mostly to paragon. Cheers! But in the middle of page 3 (posts 53-60ish) this game takes a more serious tone I feel where it appears RVS ended and the game really began. This is forced by what appears to be a more serious in tone than the first couple pages interaction between iDannyboy and Morning Tweet (possibly started with Dannyboy in post 59?). Post 59 strikes me as overly defensive especially compared to the light hearted nature of this game previous to that post. Bob then jumps on Morning tweet. That seems weird to me cause I read Dannyboy to be more of a defensive reaction and therefore the one to pursue.

Now looking through this more, damn bob. You double down pretty quickly on this (what I consider flimsy lead at best) of Morning Tweet. Again, I think Dannyboy’s reaction, in what I read as pretty defensive in tone, post of 59 is what I would’ve pursued.

This dies down somewhat but the bob triple downs with post 113 and continues with 142 double posts. I’m not sure how committed bob is to this or if he even thinks Morning Tweet is scum. So.......

@bob: I’m of the opinion that voting someone doesn’t necessarily mean you want them lynched and can be used for a variety of different reasons, but do you scum read Morning Tweet? Personally I do not and think Dannyboy was perhaps the person to pursue instead. What are your thoughts on Allomancer? I didn’t focus on him too much reading through the thread as MT v Dannyboy then bob v MT were the main focus, but will iso him later.

@all: I feel as though iDannyboy’s defensive post in 59 started this whole interaction and got more of a scum read on him than Morning Tweet. Thoughts? Am I reading too into that post? Do others read it this way or is this a fruitless endeavor? I’d vote there for more content and pressure iDannyboy a bit but want the lone abstaining player to post!
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 165, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 155, mavsfan41 wrote:Post 59 strikes me as overly defensive especially compared to the light hearted nature of this game previous to that post.
How was it overly defensive?

Also I think Dany's serious push started way back in . People were just ignoring it and still shitposting in between
Fair point about 44. I read that as part of the OMGUS shit-posting but I can see it.

When it comes to 59, the reason I found this overly defensive was in context to what preceded it. It was a bunch of random baseless accusations thrown around without much intent other than to move the game in and out of RVS. Post 59 is a direct response to an accusation and then throwing (what I read as legitimate) shade at the accusatory. And that’s more than anything why I found it overly defensive. The post you talk about in 44 I read more as an OMGUS vote and that’s why I dismissed it originally I suppose but in post 59 it’s more of a doubling down on what I feel was a rather harmless post by Morning Tweet. Or at least that’s my personal interpretation of post 59. To throw shade on Morning Tweet’s tongue and cheek scum rankings just struck me as an overreaction, especially as the game was only 59 posts to that point.

So I went back and checked to see if iDannyboy had been voted by anyone else just to see if it was consistent across the board (aka defensive in nature) or just defensive in that scenario (aka more likely townie behavior) and iDannyboy has a less-defensive but same-ish type of reaction in post 46 when Paragon jokingly pressures him.
Honestly, I have no clue what’s going on between IDannyboy’s posts of 44, 46, 59. Does anyone have a read on those? Overly defensive and needing to react to any suspicion throws his way OR just some weird early game town v town stuff? I don’t know if there’s some scummy defensive overreaction here or if I’m tunneling too much on early game posts that are intended to be more throw-away and I’m misreading them.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by mavsfan41 »

Vote count in post 133 had Allomance with 3 votes (currently sits at 1). Post 152 strikes me as super townie. The only part that doesn’t strike me as townie is the vote on bob3141. I get why, but idk if his behavior is scum. Bob3141 is tunneling hard on Morning Tweet mostly off her dismissal of his question in post 66 (which is 100% a loaded question as pointed out earlier). I don’t read bob3141 as scum as of now, I think he’s trying way way way too hard to force a lynch of Morning Tweet to be scum. Wifom-y I know, but I don’t think scum would push this hard for a mislynch this early. That’s waaaay too big of a gambit for scum to make this early (especially with the premise as weak as a simple refusal to answer a loaded question).
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:50 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

Sorry to hear the Paragon. Hope you have a speedy recovery!
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:55 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 181, bob3141 wrote:And mav my gut reaction for now is that if para is twn then allom and cat are slightly like town. As early wagon if on town have tendancy to be all town most of the time. As scum if find tend to avoid them. Not strong read from that but a slight read
The Allomancer question to you isnt really relevant at this time. At the time of that post asking that question, I picked the player with the highest vote count and asked to see if you’d willingly jump on that and throw shade at them (aka would be okay with any wagon and ready to jump on) vs just tunneling on Morning Tweet. Town would be more likely to stay tunneled on Morning Tweet. Scum would be more likely to jump on any sorta wagon. As I’ve said before, I think you’re town or that was one helluva gambit trying to tunnel hardcore on Morning Tweet. I’m all for early game gambit plays by scum in a wifom-y way but to pick THAT battle......

Oh, while that dude is being replaced:
Unvote

Fingers crossed for an active replacement...

Vote: iDannyboy

I just find posts 44, 46, 59 strange. The fact that you disappeared after the attention went to Morning Tweet is about all I’ve got right now. I understand that the game did move fast, so I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt for the latter.
Any thoughts on the game so far?
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:16 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

Damn! Hope she’s doing okay geraintm! Yea, no one is going to blame you for scaling back activity. Just make sure you and your family are safe and healthy. I wish her a speedy recovery.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by mavsfan41 »

@Cat Scratch Fever: I’ve read that beginning interaction many times trying to figure out the best way to interpret it and I’ll breakdown my read of the situation. So post 34 is what kicks it off. This post is by Morning Tweet and it doesn’t mean anything at the time. Seems like shitposting rvs. The significance of that post is that iDannyboy will later quote this one as the first interaction between the two.

Post 44 is where iDannyboy quotes that post then throws shade outside of rvs onto Morning Tweet. IDannyboy has stated he doesn’t like rvs and if you accept that premise this seems harmless in nature and does indeed fit that narrative. This could be an attempt to pull the game out of rvs. It just strikes me as a little aggressive in nature. And aggressive cause iDannyboy is quoting and using an rvs post to vote Morning Tweet on (what appears to be) serious basis.

The next two posts are Paragon again doing his thing with humorist commentary (miss ya man!) and iDannyboy responding in justifying his vote where I feel a justification response to Paragon’s posts isn’t necessary. This does strike me as weird. The justification seems odd to me in this scenario. (This scenario being in response to Paragon’s post directly.)

Post 53 is Morning Tweet’s reply to iDannyboy’s post. And I suppose it’s more of a response to the actual vote than the actual post. She brings up a good point in this post about throwing shade but not actually voting in half in/half out. Then comes post 59. This post is the one that caught me originally. IDannyboy (at least in my view) does get very defensive when Morning Tweet brings up her scum rankings and iDannyboy is listed as scum.

This whole early game interaction follows this narrative where iDannyboy doesn’t seem to post unless it’s in response to someone mentioning him, and about especially about him just posting to defend himself.

At least that’s my read on the situation and more of why bob3141 I think should’ve pursued iDannyboy in that interaction than Morning Tweet. I was wishing bob3141 had looked into iDannyboy more then thought, aah screw it, I’ll do it rather than being like “crap, missed the opportunity.”
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:59 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

So I just realized the iDannyboy is actually iDanyboy with one “N”. My bad, sorry iDanyboy.

@Morning Tweet: in response to your 259 about this be typical of Dany’s play, I was thinking how that may be the case but still, on the one hand, I want more content of our him and just generally more posting. On the other hand, I just got out of a game with Espressojet who also is an infrequent poster and I don’t have the same thoughts of voting him to push content. So sure, I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt. (Call it more familiar with Espressojet vs iDanyboy). I don’t particularly think he is scum, but several posts stuck me as weird and I just wish bob3141 had gone after him. I will leave my vote on him till I get better content in lack of a more solid read so far. Till then it stays on him. After that, I’m looking at you Espressojet and more likely BBmola due to his lack of posting content and his sheepish voting tendencies so far. The more content and posting, the better!
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:15 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

@bob3141: I’m extremely confused by your post 297. Could you please clarify exactly what you’re saying? Specifically between your version of scum having to commit instead of sitting in the middle (post 260 for that language) vs Paragon’s more common definition of fence-sitting? My understanding of this is that you think Morning Tweet is town as she voted you back in 105 (vote is still there btw) where if she were scum she wouldn’t have voted you cause scum wouldn’t commit to voting you?
Do I have this correct? If not, could you please clarify.

From my perspective, her vote on you is NAI. With all due respect I think the premise on which you started pressuring her was very weak. Initially the first time you pressured her (prior doubling and tripling down) comes off as a scum-read on you for trying to jump start a wagon with little to no evidence. Scum could jump for a potential mislynch or town could jump on that reading you as scum for using a flimsy premise. The commitment as being a town tell vs scum being in the middle I think is most appropriately put into practice with you committing to your pressuring of Morning Tweet vs Morning Tweet voting you.

@Cat Scratch Fever: in 279, this is in hindsight. When bob3141 first pushed Morning Tweet rather than Dany, sure it wouldn’t be too far fetched to think Dany/bob as a scum pairing at the time, but as bob has committed more and more with a weak premise, I don’t think scum would make that gambit to put themselves in the spotlight like THAT. Inevitably a wagon started on bob3141 cause of his push.

@bob3141: what do you make of Morning Tweet’s Pi 314 post about the make up of your wagon vs 292 post? I tend to agree more with Morning Tweet, but boy, I really do get a town read from you and would find it difficult to think 4 townies jumped on that wagon. By the triple down on Morning Tweet (post 149 is where I would put this cutoff as that’s where I personally thought, scum! wouldn’t push THIS hard before giving up) and before your removal of her vote (post 178) is where I find you most town and if scum were to jump onto your wagon, here’s where they could.

This leaves Allomancer and Paragon within that timeframe. Idk what your cut-off in terms of vote count that you place on “wagon” but Allomancer is the 3rd vote and Paragon’s 4th vote could be the cutoff for wagon. If scum were on your wagon, here’s where I’d look. Any thoughts on either?
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:15 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

@gearintm: thanks! Was looking at his more recent posts when he mentioned the whole “scum is likely on the wagon” thing from a couple of pages ago. Also, no mention of me? I remember that game also included me. You day 1 is pretty typical of you day 1 in that last game haha.

@bob: so the only other person would be Cat Scratch Fever. If you get a town read from them, that would mean Morning Tweet’s post about your wagon being entirely town would be the case. Thoughts? Cat Scratch Fever voted you in post 100. That would hardly be considered a wagon at that point. So she was on the wagon but how she joined wouldn’t match up with wagon jumping associated with scum. And if you think so too, perhaps we should look elsewhere rather than your wagon.

Also, holy prods Batman. This is how scum wins. Post more people! The deadline is still a ways away but right now I don’t have anything better than iDanyboy (feeling less and less confident about that one) and BBmola (and Espressojet, but I’m more familiar with his play) as policy lynches so far. Got town reads I feel good about though, so I guess that counts for something.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:44 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 343, geraintm wrote:gone over Mavsfan's posts, to see how they compare to Game 2121
Pretty much the same. Actualy butting heads with the same player in both - Bob - which is weird. But I cannot find anything about the style of posting that feels off.

as for voting for Dany - he goes through a couple of their earlier posts and finds them strange. looking at them now, they feel kinda in keeping with the rest of Dany's post. But I wouldn't have know that at the time.
there is little original thought coming from Dany though. 114 looks at some people's 1st posts, and after that ther eisa question for others about someone and then agreeing with someone else about their posting. nothing about MT since Monday, they've dropped that...
Actually last game for a little bit I did suspect bob3141 of scum. This game I actually don’t think he’s scum and didn’t really suspect him at all. I think he’s town and scum!bob wouldn’t have attempted on multiple occasions to push Morning Tweet as much as he did. So in this game I can have active discussions cause I think he’s town and he’s done a MUCH better job posting imo than last game where it was just “hey player x, how do you feel about player Y’s post” without any content of his own which felt super scummy and engaging just to engage. (This is what Aloratom did who ended up being scum.)

@bob: thanks for the clarification.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:14 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

@iDanyboy: I see in your most scummy rankings you have geraintm. Why is this? The others I can see as lurkers with BBmola’s sheeping vote while lurking to be scummy. Sure geraintm is lurking but he does play useless townie day 1 and has been consistent. This I see as scum behavior but in the same terms of my read as bob as town cause his gambit was too reckless for scum, I see this in the same sorta way with geraintm’s it’s day 1, let’s get through this and btw I’m not going to really help too too much say 1. Lurking scum does this but doesn’t actually say this. Thoughts?

Also, bob’s 338 alleges Bambi is lurking scum. But I can see by your rankings that the lowest group is comprised almost exclusively of lurking scum types and is absent of Bambi meaning you don’t have the same read as bob. I don’t read her like bob has but what is your read there? I can see bob’s case but so far they read like someone who was a replacement in a slow moving game (considering the amount of prods, this seems to fit that).

As for you list, I’d move Espressojet up to neutral as I’m more familiar with him and was frustrated by his lack of contribution in day 1 but know that’s how he is. Morning Tweet id move down to unsure. Geraintm id move up to unsure. Mavsfan41 id move up cause he seems like a cool dude. Allomancer and Paragon I’m so torn on. Allomancer strikes me as more town but paragon doesn’t strike me as scum. His play style is his own and I can respect that. But it makes it hard to read a serious push from him or get a solid read cause that’s prob a play style both scum and town could easily pull off and therefore his style is NAI.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by mavsfan41 »

Unvote

I like iDanyboy’s reads as well. Keep it up!

BBmola

Was that an OMGUS vote on iDanyboy? Don’t like that after he gave solid content. I second Morning Tweet’s questions. Claiming with 2 votes (mine is the 3rd) is overly defensive. (Bob posted about this point while I was writing this. So it when I looked up the vote total.)

Why do you think iDanyboy is scum and voted him? His list and his responses to defending his list seemed pretty town to me.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by mavsfan41 »

EBWODP: I Saw bob’s post while I looked at the vote total at the time of the claim.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:08 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 367, BBmolla wrote:
In post 364, mavsfan41 wrote:Why do you think iDanyboy is scum and voted him? His list and his responses to defending his list seemed pretty town to me.
Hi whole read on me is awful and nonsense and he seems scummier than anyone else in the game

Basically just that
I saw iDanyboy’s post 349 as a foil to your list in 284. The two list match up closely with the exception of Paragon and Allomancer. So I don’t understand this post I’ve quoted unless those two are what you mean. (iDanyboy list has a gray area for “unsure” whereas your is more black and white with scum or not.)

In your post 290, you admittedly claim you made yours up for content. So I don’t understand the attack on iDanyboy. Either your list matches up well and you’re throwing shade at him for a Paragon and Allomancer disagreement OR cause iDanyboy reads you as scum (which wasn’t the first time someone has posted suspecting you of such.) And if your list is made up and fake for the optics of posting content, then you’re providing even less to the game. Morning Tweet’s preceding post to the one being quoted suggest that iDanyboy’s list being effort-posting but when pressed on his list, iDanyboy is able to point to certain posts and reads meaning he did at least some research in throwing together his list and defending it. Your list (if it is fake for the sake of content) displays little to no effort of scum hunting. And if your list isn’t fabricated and those are your reads, you’re now throwing shade at iDanyboy for a difference of Paragon and Allomancer or just simply cause he suspected you and voted you. Either way, I don’t understand your vote on iDanyboy. I just see this as extremely defensive when you OMGUS the first serious vote on you. (Trollie had an rvs vote on you, but as far as I can tell, iDanyboy’s vote was the first one on you. Please correct me if I’m wrong.)
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:19 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

So my post 364 was actual meant to be a vote on BBmola. That’s why his name was bolded but I forgot “vote.”

Vote: BBmola

Farewell Paragon. I’ll miss your posting, especially in the early game. Found it pretty funny.

Until Cat Scratch Fever was prodded, I actually forgot they were part of this game which is weird cause I remember responding to her several times over the whole iDanyboy exchange. Does anyone have a read on her? ISO’ing her, she looks lurking scum. Questions and statements without much else. This pings me as it is an easy out for someone to post and push the game without being analyzed themselves as they’ve provided little to none of their own reasoning. It’s easy to suspect someone with “I think they’re scum” but the reasoning of why is more important.

I think Trollie is town. He’s trying to figure the game out and his reads are all consistency based. I agree with the premise but perhaps not the conclusion.

@Trollie: I think town needs to be flexible with their suspicions and this may lead to some inconsistencies in certain players they suspect and vote for at any given time. Why do you think Skellen’s inconsistency in posts 121 and 122 are indicative of scum? I’m almost there but I fear reading inconsistencies can, at times, provide false positives. I didn’t read her Allomancer vote and push as scum trying for a mislynch or start a wagon. In the vote count in 107, there were better wagon alternatives to jump on and easier cases to be made vs voting Allomancer in hopes of starting a wagon for a mislynch. Thoughts?
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:41 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 430, Morning Tweet wrote:Why do you not buy BB's claim @mav
Cause it came too early and only after two votes. Personally I HATE claims and asking for claims. Claiming disproportionately favors scum. Knowing another player’s power role does almost nothing for town but LOTS for scum. So I’m always suspicious of claims in general.
As for his claim of miller, people were suspicious of him and voted him and it took till his claim of miller for people to back off aka he defused his wagon with a claim. As I understand the miller role other millers know who they all are. Is your communication with other people anonymous in the miller channel? If this is the case, then I’ll reconsider and my skepticism over his claim is my misunderstanding of the role. If not and players KNOW he’s town, why didn’t someone who is aware he’s town not jump in and why was he forced to claim in order to stop his wagon?
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:47 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 432, Morning Tweet wrote:He did not claim Miller, he claimed Mason. Mason is a townie that shares a PT with another Mason, and it's confirmed to each other that they're both town. I could see BB doing this as lazy scum and lazy town, but I don't think he'd claim Mason as scum. He would have to set one of his scum partners as the other Mason, which could backfire hard
I was just about to correct that to mason. (He fake claimed miller.) So if BBmola IS mason, does he KNOW who the other mason is or is the other mason anonymous? If they’re known, why did he claim so early (after only two votes)? That’s what I’m not quite sure if the other mason IS known.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:54 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

As I’m clearly misunderstanding the mason role:
Unvote: BBmola

Claiming with little pressure still strikes me as weird.
@BBmola: was it your decision to full claim at the time you did or did you discuss this?
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:24 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

I am NOT asking for the identity of the other mason and in fact, I’d strongly suggest he do NOT reveal that information. I want to know if a conversation happened about whether or not he should claim (a simple yes or no is sufficient) and if yes, did he first propose the idea or was it suggested to him. My post of 431 already declared how I HATE claims. They disproportionately help scum. No one should claim. No one should request a full claim from someone else. In my experiences, players asking for a full claim at L-1 is high percentage scum who are role fishing. That’s just my philosophy. A full claim is a last resort type action to take (if at all) and not something to do with two votes.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:33 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 473, Bambi Jay wrote:Did you have to prod me with the super pointy stick? Ouch.

And is it just me or am I seeing someone who wasn't here before? Was Titus here at the beginning or replaced in? Dang I gotta reread this game.
Titus replaced Paragon.
You replaced someone who never posted.
Madoka replaced Skellen.

Almost everyone has been prodded.

The mod is Oprah giving out prods. You get a prod and you get a prod, everyone gets a prod!

Hi Titus, welcome!
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:57 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

@iDanyboy: I lean Skellen/Madoka. I brought this up earlier which Trollie did respond to, is that Skellen voting Allomancer doesn’t quite make sense to me. A vote onto bob3141 would make the most sense given the conditions. Also, lots of incomplete reads on the other players.

@Trollie: How do you feel about post 116? I’ve been reading Skellen’s entrance into the game over and over both framed as she’s scum and then as town. Post 116 seems to suspect Allomancer who she does eventually vote. Post 119 agrees with Allomancer’s read. Post 121 is the defense of Allomancer and post 122 is the Allomancer vote. This seems to flip flop quite a bit on Allomancer. None of her posts have consistency on Allomancer. You’ve pointed out the inconsistencies in posts 121 and 122. But this was a theme earlier with less conviction. She seems to be fixated on Allomancer leading to a wide range of thinking he’s town then thinking he’s scum. I can see town skellen doing this whereas scum Skellen would just be lazy and make a case for a bob vote. The Unvote of allomancer as the first post she makes after you throw suspicion on her and that whole post in general has a weird feel to it. Thoughts? You’ve got my vote, but I don’t wanna let iDanyboy bully me into a vote, so can’t do it in this post :P

Thinking big picture too, if Skellen is scum, that would clear Trollie and very likely mean Allomancer is town as well. Any thoughts as to potential partners?
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:54 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

Trollie, you’ve been pretty consistent in your read of Skellen and really do feel like you’re tying to figure the game out. I’ll vote Skellen.

Vote: Madoka
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by mavsfan41 »

@Trollie: I forget who (I think it was Morning Tweet) asked you how to pronounce your name. And you said Trolley. Is your signature “scum, scum, scum went the Trollie” a reference to The Trolley Song from Meet Me in St. Louis? I think I got it.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:31 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

@Madoka: in response to your post 512 I’m not necessarily saying that I disagree with your argument. I’m more inclined to believe Trollie’s case against Skellen. It’s tough cause since Skellen was replaced out, that’s why I’ve been more focused on Skellen’s posts. You’re put in a tough spot subbing (and I’m guessing without communicating to Skellen) that you hafta to defend her stances not knowing what she is thinking. Trollie made a read and started hammering it non-stop. Your explanation for Skellen’s post is more a “theory” for lack of a better term

@Cat: so the game you’re referring to, the scum were Profii, BEF, and Aloratom. Other than BEF late in day 1, I actually had none of the scum (aloratom was brought to my attention but I had no prior read of scum for him.) I was the catalyst for the bob3141 wagon that eventually lead him to be mislynched day 1. Other wagons of mine, I had were started against the wrong person. And although wagons against town aren’t necessarily a bad thing as you can read the person and others who jump on it or defend it, that game town wagons were bad. Conversation was hijacked by a certain player and wagons were either not able to fully form OR weren’t allowed to stop. With me picking bad wagons in that game, I wanted to relax that in subsequent games and not be as aggressive. I was all pro-wagon on everyone in that game and it didn’t work out. I think strongly suspecting certain people in that game led me to miss the obv scum. Profii I should’ve figured out when he offered to hold off on aloratom in day 2 for geraintm (who looked very very town) to satisfy another player. But when I saw that, I had already convinced myself Profii was town. So I wanted to relax how I play as it wasn’t until day 3 scum was lynched in that game.

As for your 525: those are the players I would classify as lurking. So I don’t hate the idea of going after them for more content. Any of them could be scum and slip through day 1 pretty easily. As for those 3, Bambi I’ve never played with but Espressojet lurked hardcore in the game you referenced so I’m more comfortable with him doing his thing. As for geraintm, he’s been lurking recently and I don’t like that. I will say in the last game he was pretty active but there were different circumstances around that as he was being pushed by a certain player.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 536, Madoka wrote:Mavs, I don't understand. My case directly contradicts Trolleys, so if you don't disagree with it why are you giving weight to Trolleys? Yes it's a theory, but so is Trolleys. The difference is that I
know
Skellen had good intentions so it's not like I'm just pulling it out of a hat.

Do you agree that the posts Trollie quoted above are contradictory?
I’ve missed quite a bit in the last day and you’re no longer in the game, but the 227 of “bussing is a thing” stuck me as weird in a read of Skellen. That seems to have been made up afterwards and not a conscious thought at the time. That’s why I ultimately sided with Trollie.

@Cat Scratch Fever: in response to your 553, the whole progression of Skellen was that Trollie read her as scum. I hadn’t really had thoughts on her until he mentioned it. I presented my read of her as neutral to him (the Allomancer vote vs a bob, the flip-flop nature with Allomancer and then voting him as a potential inconsistency throughout the entry vs Trollie’s scum inconsistency argument). So I was leaning to vote in 478 but had one final question for Trollie. And as Morning Tweet mentions in 563, I couldn’t vote on a posts when iDanyboy asks me why I don’t have a vote on anyone.

Aside from that, with all the prods and rotating roster of this game, it’s hard to get consistency in players. The Skellen slot is apparently cursed as we’re onto the 3rd player. Welcome Malakittens! And Paragon I found hilarious but his posting was NAI and I enjoyed his posting so much I was hoping he isn’t scum. I will say I don’t have many scum reads cause lots are just neutral reads. Earlier this game I wanted iDanyboy to post more and then moved to BBmola. Both which seems to have yielded very little other than a claim from BBmola. After that, i decided to take a back seat. And I think day 1 policy lynches are better than a half baked scum read. (More on this coming up.)

Bob wagon again?!? Why this time? He didn’t add anything new. He sorta just went MIA for a bit. There are far better targets. Titus I’d prefer over him (but then again, Titus is just pushing policy lynch targets) which isn’t scummy per se. bob3141 I feel is more town based on the first few pages so that’s why I’d prefer Titus over bob but I don’t really get too much of a scummy vibe from either. Nothing stinks of scum with either.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:49 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

I agree with Geraintm. So forced between those two, it’s Espressojet for me.

Vote: Expressojet
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:11 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 707, Titus wrote:Also, this may get me lynched but I lied about being a PT cop. My scumsuspects were all those not voting minus MT. I wasn't going to be lynched before them.
What was your end game here? By faking that claim, it’s unpredictable whether you would’ve out’ed the actual PT Cop via a counter-claimed and resulting in one of you lynched (too risky imo). That seems like a scum motivated plan. Also, to claim PT Cop, that would mean that you do believe BBmola’s mason claim to even perpetuate that fake claim (aka invalidates your 706 post). The only way I see this as being a pro-town claim is that you lied about lying about being PT cop which would make it pretty hard to claim later with any credibility.

Also, if they were your scumreads, don’t you think you could’ve gotten them lynched by putting forth your scum read case instead of via a fake claim? That fake claim seems only to prevent you from being lynched and not necessarily in your scum read being lynched (aka, you don’t care who gets lynched as long as its not you).

Personally there are so many questions around this. I don’t see town trying this as it seems very self destructive but scum would never be so nonchalant about it.

Personally, as of now, I think you did fake claim in an attempt to out the cop with you looking very likely to be the lynch. If you’re going down, you might as well uncover the cop while you’re at it. It makes more sense to me for scum!Titus to do this than town.

Vote: Titus
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 717, Titus wrote:My endgame was to get shot as a PT cop. If I didn't, it suggests Molla's mason claim has more merit.

I never get mislynched without scum pushing me to save one of their own. I wasn't about to here. Better a scummy slot than me.

I want to look at the slot who voted Allomancer, Allomancer and geratim today. Geratim because opportunistic, the guy who voted Allomancer because that had a zero percent chance of happening and Allomancer in case of a bus/that person being right.
I’m so confused by the first section here. Was your plan to get shot to clear BBmola? If you were willing to fake claim, you must’ve had suspicion about BBmola’s claim of mason, but elected not to pursue this. Also, by fake claiming, wouldn’t you draw the interest of the nurse, and therefore allowing basically ANYONE to be NK’ed? And I’m guessing if there is a nurse, you drew them, so it’s unlikely you even would’ve been NK’ed had you been actually targeted. Which means you wouldn’t have been turned up dead meaning a NK wouldn’t have happened and no one other than the nurse or scum knows who was targeted. With no NK, sure there would have been speculation that you were targeted and confirming BBmola, but that’s hardly concrete proof as both could’ve targeted BBmola. This strategy just seems extremely risky and complicated for the reward of a slightly more likely chance BBmola is mason.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:39 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

@bob3141: Your 826 is based in hindsight that BBmola’s role was known (and sure they claimed) by why not bring up Morning Tweet’s demise in 697 (your first post of day 2). With BBmola’s flip, now you’re questioning the Morning Tweet death especially how it clears you with 837? Your series of posts seemed based of the assumption that BBmola’s role was known back when the Morning Tweet kill was made. I understand BBmola claimed but this is now something you’re bringing up AFTER the flip and retroactively trying to play out night 1 with information known after night 2. This seems extremely disingenuous to me and a little too convenient here for you to clear yourself. Idk what the goal was of your series of posts about this topic, but it seems to simply just clear yourself.

Basically what I’m saying is that bob sees BBmola’s flip, then questions the order of the kills ONLY after BBmola flipped aka with info learned in BBmola’s flip and seemingly forcing a clear of himself based off the order of the kill assuming BBmola was the correct kill night 1 when that info was not yet revealed. To bring this up now rather than day 2 basically confirms bob3141’s logic is based on knowledge known now vs back then but framing it as info known all along.

Vote: bob3141
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:44 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

@iDanyboy: this is going to be easier by setting up a time line, so here we go (hope I can explain this):
Day 1 - BBmola claims Mason (post 358)
Night 1 - Morning Tweet is killed.
Day 2 - bob3141 doesn’t acknowledge Morning Tweet has died or that it’s odd BBmola is still alive or any theory about the motivation for the NK of Morning Tweet. He has done that now. 697 - 781 (bob’s posts in day 2)
At This Point: BBmola has only Claimed and not yet Confirmed
Night 2 - BBmola is killed
Day 3 - BBmola’s role is actually revealed and confirmed to be mason
Bob’s 834 posts suggests the BBmola NK is proof he’s town. 835 questions the order of the NK and Morning Tweet first then BBmola INSTEAD of BBmola first (after BBmola flipped mason).

What happened between day 2 (bob doesn’t acknowledge Morning Tweet’s death) and day 3 (bob is theorizing about a motivation for NKs)?
BBmola flips mason. Now bob goes back through the thread and reads it as if BBmola is KNOWN to have been mason and questions NKs. I understand BBmola claimed, but why doesn’t bob mention how he survived the night when there was a claim but no flip?

bob’s suggesting here that BBmola should’ve been NK’ed first instead of Morning Tweet as BBmola was the mason. But ONLY after BBmola flipped mason. If the order of the NKs was this important to bob, he would’ve questioned why Morning Tweet was killed during posting in day 2 and NOT after BBmola flipped mason. Now he questions the order with his premise of leaving the mason alive (post 835). Mason wasn’t confirmed until after night 2 and therefore questioning the mason now vs question the mason being left alive in day 2 seems retroactively applying knowledge of the confirmed Mason role for BBmola. Does that make sense? Not sure if I explain it properly.

I think bob is misleading in his timeline of events to falsely clear himself and throw suspicion on a certain group with intentions of securing a mislynch.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:48 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

Maybe an easier way to explain this:
BBmola claims mason and not killed
Bob: doesn’t acknowledge this
BBmola flips mason.
Bob: why wasn’t the mason killed night 1?
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:16 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

@iDanyboy: this skewing of the timeline of events AND post 834 & 835 makes me think his timeline flexibility is a problem and how frames it with using it to clear himself and to suspect others. It’s a forced premise that appears to push his agenda.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (isolation #38) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:23 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

@Malakittens: you’ve voted geraintm today for the lack of content and some less than enthusiastic posts today. Looking over day 3 posts, Allomancer could be classified similarly. Thoughts? You reading Allomancer in the same way as Geraintm?
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:27 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 892, bob3141 wrote:
In post 888, bob3141 wrote:
In post 886, mavsfan41 wrote:@Malakittens: you’ve voted geraintm today for the lack of content and some less than enthusiastic posts today. Looking over day 3 posts, Allomancer could be classified similarly. Thoughts? You reading Allomancer in the same way as Geraintm?

Why do you want players pushing allomancer over germatin?

And just to be clear i realy do not liek your push all game on allomancer. Its one of the biggest reasons fow why i scum read you?
For 888: I’m not pushing Allomancer over geraintm. What I’m actually asking is why there are two players with similar posting patterns in regard to day 3 but why Malakittens finds Geraintm scummy and not Allomancer (or find Allomancer town and Geraintm not). This question would have been asked had Malakittens voted Allomancer and not Geraintm but only I would ask about thoughts of Geraintm.

With regards to the post of yours I’ve quoted above, I don’t think I’ve actually been pushing Allomancer. Ive has him on my radar, but there were better targets. So I actually ISO’ed myself and did a ctrl+F on “Allomancer” and I haven’t pushed him at all. The biggest push I had was possibly theorizing that if scum had been on the day 1 wagon on YOU, it likely would’ve been either Paragon (who was replaced by Titus) and Allomancer. That’s it.

This is now another misleadingly framed post (the first being the timeline argument with the subsequent “this clears me”). Now that you’ve thrown shade at me for a blatantly false premise and have thrown shade at others in your misleading post about the NK order, this pings me as you throwing anything at the wall and see what sticks with LYLO so close to you and your scum buddies.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:49 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

I wouldn’t even say I pushed Allomancer day 1. I lumped him with Paragon who I theorized about but didn’t push. My posting about Allomancer could hardly be considered pushing and even less to be considered “pushing all day” which was the reason you gave in post 892. You’re reaching hardcore here. This framing and over-exaggeration of my actions here are pretty ridiculous. In fact, I was even called out by Cat Scratch Fever of not pushing enough. So which is it?

As for Bambi-Jay, she’s a deceiving player. They post enough I feel where the volume of posts didn’t strike me as lurking so to me they’ve been flying under the radar. They don’t add much to the game the other way other players have, but honestly, the pace of this game has slowed sooooo much. So sure, I’ll lump her with Geraintm and Allomancer with respect to their day 3 posts. But Bambi hasn’t done anything that shows scum (nothing that implies town either) but she’s hardly alone in this. With all due respect, you gathered a bunch of votes the end of day 1 for being largely inactive after the Morning Tweet interaction. So sure, there’s prob at least one scum flying under the radar and it’s been easier day 3 and easy day 2 with the early day Titus confession. Whether this is Bambi-Jay? Not sure. With how slow the pace of the game is; so you there are two players flying under the radar who are scum? The one thing I will say about Bambi is that they have only voted twice, both in day 1. Once for iDanyboy and the other for Espressojet. They resisted the Titus vote which seemed easy for scum to wagon unsuspectingly. Bambi is lurking, sure, but not pushing for lynches.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:16 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

@bob3141: again, with the black and white on Bambi. I’m unsure of Bambi like I’m unsure on Allomancer and Geraintm. I feel as though they could all be considered to be low posting/lurking right now. And have done little since day 2.

I think day 2 with the quick lynch of Titus wasn’t informative of much but reading it over, your vote and how the response to Titus flipping VT is soooo scummy. 780 is the vote with 781 as a non-official vote count. Your 826 the first half reeks of scum. To pin blame on iDanyboy for the hammer when you could’ve done your part to make the lynch harder by unvoting. To be very clear, what I’m saying is that you’re trying to have it both ways by putting Titus at L-1 and then to lash out at the hammer vote. To take issue with iDanyboy’s hammer when there hadn’t been developments in the game and no one was going to budge from their vote seemed an extra shot. To drive this point further, Malakittens was upset too, but their reason was cause they wanted to chime in. Your reason was for Titus to respond. That post seems you to be trying to wash your hands when the flip is revealed as town.

At some point in the game I feel as though you’ve accused almost everyone of scum or at least thrown shade their way. This blind accusations throughout the game and especially day 3 tells me you’ve already got a scum scenario for day 4.

You had two separate wagons on you in day 1 with people thinking you’re scum. Your wagon at the end of the day was 3: BBmola (town) and Morning Tweet (town). Cat Scratch Fever was also on your wagon. You might only have avoided a lynch cause your scum buddies didn’t want to vote you. Who knows what would’ve happened day 2 without the whole Titus thing, but Titus being mislynched quickly prob saved you from a lynch. Now day 3, you’ve decided you need to act quickly before another wagon begins on you that you fear you’re not going to wriggle out of and you’re unlikely to get another player fake-claiming.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:52 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

@bob3141: your post 919 says I’m insulting you and you seem to take offense to this. Could you please explain where I have and why you feel this way? I don’t feel as though I have personally insulted you. Sorry if I have and you feel that way. Could you please point out where? I have just mentioned your behavior during this game and why I think you’re mafia but in terms of personally insulting you, I’m oblivious to this.

On a less serious note: I do think you’ve been very WIFOM-y as your defense and trying to use this as an auto-clear which makes me all the more confident you’re scum.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:05 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In terms of not killing a claimed mason: why would you? BBmola was likely confirmed town but not very active as a player. A mason is a weaker town role and BBmola wasn’t pushing any agenda as much as other players. Other than having a confirmed town, leaving BBmola around wasn’t as threatening to scum in the short term. 11 players entering day 2 means any one player was more trivialized then than in day 3 or 4 when the active roster or players is smaller and smaller. Also, when the NK was made, Titus had claimed PT cop which imo would’ve been a better target and a stronger PR than BBmola.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 950, TheTrollie wrote:Ok i dig it VOTE: mavsfan

I also dig bambi 4 today and then the other scum is prob gerain/mala
Nah, bad vote. Vote bob3141.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (isolation #45) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:48 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 957, TheTrollie wrote:gerain/mavs/bambi prob
Trollie, I thought we were buds. Vote bob instead.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (isolation #46) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:21 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 960, Allomancer wrote:
In post 957, TheTrollie wrote:gerain/mavs/bambi prob
I find myself starting to agree with this more and more.
Nah, you should vote bob3141
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:42 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

I think you guys are prob right on Bambi. As for the final one, prob Geraintm.

@bob4131: you should vote bob3141
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:18 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 964, bob3141 wrote:???

Mav are you saying that if i am town i should be voting bob3141
Nah. I’m saying if you want to lynch scum you should vote bob3141
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 971, TheTrollie wrote:I'm sorry for not seeing it earlier - Mavs is def scum.

Bob can i convince you to get on this wagon?
Nah, you should jump on the wagon against bob
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:37 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 983, geraintm wrote:looking at bob wagons, I believe 8 different people have voted for them at some point in the game

Day 1 it was
Mavs
CSF
paragon - became titus
MT
Allomancer
BBMole

Day 3

Mavs
me
Bambi Jay

of these, Paragon/titus, morning tweet and BBMola are all dead
For the record, that day 1 vote of bob for me was a RVS. Just wanted to clarify.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:49 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 997, Malakittens wrote:Bob def feels town though.

I still like my gera vote. Why can’t I get a wagon there ;-;
Nah, vote bob
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:40 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 1010, Allomancer wrote:This means that Mala is in the most possible teams. The last team is actually the most likely as well, given both the Bambi+mavs and the Mala+Bambi interactions. I was certainly wrong to write it off.

VOTE: Malakittens
Good enough for me!

Vote: malakittens
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:49 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

Fine, now one wants to get on the bob train. No one wants malakittens.....

Vote: Bambi Jay
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 1028, TheTrollie wrote:VOTE: mala

wanted allo and mavs to respond before voting
I already voted malakittens and you made several posts without voting there.... what gives?

Trollie/Bambi/bob?

Your 968 suggests that you’d hypothetically follow my vote but not now? (And not on bob3141 why, cause he’s you scum buddy?) Come on....
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #55) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:03 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

I don’t like Geraintm’s most recent posts.

Vote: Geraintm
[b/]
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #56) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:04 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

Damnit!

Vote: Geraintm
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:40 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

@Trollie: I think you’re way off with your assessment. However, I see your potential scum groupings and see iDanyboy is in a handful of them. So in that case:

Vote: iDanyboy
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 1046, Malakittens wrote:I’m down to vote Mavs

I’d put him to L-1, but i know trollie will just prob hammer.

I dont really like mavs’ flailing Rn

But please for the love of god can we look at gera for a possible lynch

And idk why Bambi is mia
Cat Scratch Fever went mia. Which reminds me....

Vote: The Cat Scratch Fever Slot
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 1050, TheTrollie wrote:God we should have lynched bambi d1

mavs wtf
I don’t get it. You’ve thrown Bambi’s name out there but appear reluctant to actually vote there.

Let me provide some guidance

Vote: Bambi
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:27 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

Hi Drew-Sta. Long time no see!
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:56 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

Doctor.

Targeted BBmola night 1 as he claimed.

Targeted Titus night 2 to save the PT cop.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:03 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

Vote:Allomancer
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon