gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:39 am

Post by gibus »

VOTE: Dolly Parton I do as the 8 Ball guides.
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by gibus »

Quantum wrote:
gibus is too laidback
Honestly, I haven't had much luck in picking up cues. I was thinking maybe Atarashi, but his posts could work both ways.
As much as I want to consult my magical 8 Ball again, it is best to wait for a lynch, to take a more mathematical route of hunting scum.
My vote remains on Dolly.
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by gibus »

QuantumQuasar wrote:
In post 69, votato wrote:
In post 68, QuantumQuasar wrote:3 Fwesnid
4 gibus

Blurryface3189

11Red Panda
12Drew-Sta
13Dolly Parton

1 unsubstantial this far but nice vote on drew
what is this? this isnt a read list is it?
that's my read list, all suspects except for dolly

fwesnid just threw off a message, gibus is too laidback, blurry is slightly aggressive, red panda is equally too laid back, drews light entry and image post were too suspect to be innocuous and dolly is a pivot, she's possibly town
Having written down an aggressive list of suspects, Quasar accused blurry to be slightly aggressive when blurry points out an early aggression from Quasar's part.
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by gibus »

In post 93, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:
In post 90, gibus wrote:My vote remains on Dolly.
We're past RVS. Why keep it here, unless it's serious?
Vaguely serious, but I can't say much without proper reason. But like I said, when I find telltale cues, I will revote.

How does 16 and 66 suggest that Dolly is town?
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:55 am

Post by gibus »

Pickaxe Pete wrote:VOTE: BlurryFace

We need a wagon.

Yeah, that's a start.
VOTE: BlurryFace
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:25 am

Post by gibus »

Dolly Parton wrote:
In post 97, gibus wrote: Vaguely serious, but I can't say much without proper reason. But like I said, when I find telltale cues, I will revote.
In post 112, gibus wrote:
Pickaxe Pete wrote:VOTE: BlurryFace

We need a wagon.

Yeah, that's a start.
VOTE: BlurryFace
What "telltale cues" made you revote?
None yet, but it doesn't look like the game is moving forward.
Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 102, Dolly Parton wrote:At this point there is nothing other than gut and other subjective reads. Until we get a flip, slip, claim etc, all cases are wishy-washy. Doesn't mean everyone is wrong though.

I usually also start games trying to town read people. If I latch on too tightly to a scum read in early game, I risk getting all locked up in confbias.
I agree with this mostly, but also think town reading tends to make you 'glaze' over things and gives you a soft conf-bias as well.

I try to use D1 to see what people have said and work out why they're saying it.
Since blurry has already made some mildly scummy posts, why not just join the wagon and see what he has to say about it?
Moreover, I have absolutely no reason to vote for you right now. You seem like an invaluable townie.

It's hard to find telltale cues in D1.

Blurryface3189 wrote:I'd propose a counter-wagon.

VOTE: gibus

The other wagon would run over an innocent man.
What makes you think I'm scum?
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:32 am

Post by gibus »

votato wrote:has blurry made some mildly scummy posts? what were they?
In post 66, Dolly Parton wrote:
In post 60, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 39, Blurryface3189 wrote:I put my money on QuantumQuasar being scum; my senses are tingling.
Elaborate.
In post 64, MisaTange wrote:
In post 39, Blurryface3189 wrote:I put my money on QuantumQuasar being scum; my senses are tingling.
Elaborate.
I also want Blurry to elaborate.
VOTE: Blurryface3189
This thread. It is one public cue that has the potential to move the game.
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:37 am

Post by gibus »

In post 123, Blurryface3189 wrote:
gibus too was randomly taking potshots at Dolly in the beginning.
It was RVS. And I understand that your vote was RVS too, but that isn't the point.

Why exactly did you retaliate against me but not Pete, who did start the wagon explicitly?
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:47 am

Post by gibus »

In post 127, Blurryface3189 wrote:And now when threatened, he says senseless things like "moving the game", and says nothing of substance.
How exactly is
moving the game forward
senseless? Would you rather sit the entire Day following your gut?
If anything, you feel threatened by more suspicion, and you think picking me (not pete ? ) would remove some weight off of your shoulders.

Blurryface3189 wrote:It wasn't retaliation for voting on me. I voted on you and not on Pete because I actually believe you are scum.
Based on what reason? Switching from dolly (a random vote)? Your posts look like serious scumtell.
votato wrote:
In post 125, gibus wrote:
votato wrote:has blurry made some mildly scummy posts? what were they?
In post 66, Dolly Parton wrote:
Elaborate.
Elaborate.
VOTE: Blurryface3189
This thread. It is one public cue that has the potential to move the game.
the scummy post was the lack of an elaboration post? I feel like at least one of you probably is
scum, but so far i dont like either wagon over the other.
That is what I believe can bring out some talk. Also, the wagon wasn't started by me.
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:55 am

Post by gibus »

In post 133, Blurryface3189 wrote:I see gibus ignored what I said, and instead reposted something he's already said before.

gibus, it doesn't matter who started the wagon here; I said just now that I voted on you because I actually think you are scum, not because you joined the wagon. You seem to be emphasizing that it was Pete that started the wagon, just to take the discussion away from whether or not you are scum.

The fact that gibus has just done this ^, alongside taking potshots at Dolly, then later me, while only justifying his actions as being required to get the game going seems to me like his idea of getting the game going is to just see blood.
I re-emphasize. VOTE: Blurryface3189
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:20 am

Post by gibus »

In post 139, Blurryface3189 wrote:
In post 134, gibus wrote:
In post 133, Blurryface3189 wrote:I see gibus ignored what I said, and instead reposted something he's already said before.

gibus, it doesn't matter who started the wagon here; I said just now that I voted on you because I actually think you are scum, not because you joined the wagon. You seem to be emphasizing that it was Pete that started the wagon, just to take the discussion away from whether or not you are scum.

The fact that gibus has just done this ^, alongside taking potshots at Dolly, then later me, while only justifying his actions as being required to get the game going seems to me like his idea of getting the game going is to just see blood.
To summarize ^.

All he does is brush off evidence against him, again and again.

Brush off what evidence? What are you even talking about? Also what question did I brush off?

Your aimless aggression is making me think you're a very nooby townie, and not scum. But you will have my vote.
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:22 am

Post by gibus »

It's time for a short-term hibernation. Y'all can make up your minds while I cuddle with my magic 8 Ball.
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by gibus »

Allow me to recap this
debacle
from my perspective.
In post 123, Blurryface3189 wrote:Don't associate me with him, smh.

I only voted on him because he switched his vote off of Dolly to vote on me.

As for why I initially voted on QuantumQuasar, it was because he accused me first so early in the game at a point where i haven't spoken much; regardless, my vote on him was half-hearted, which was why i only pointed a finger at him in a message and didnt do the vote in a later message until people asked me why I didn't. I do not think he is scum, nor do I want to actually vote on someone who could be innocent.

Moreover, gibus too was randomly taking potshots at Dolly in the beginning. Atleast Quantum had a shred of reasoning for voting on me, while gibus didn't for Dolly. And re-emphasizing my vote, VOTE: gibus.
You should remember that my vote for dolly was a random vote in RVS.
You claim that you only pointed a finger and didn't vote, but this doesn't look right. You made your vote almost instantaneously.

Quantum had a shred of reasoning for voting on me, while gibus didn't for Dolly.

You seem to be confused with the idea of RVS. And what overwhelming reason did you find to go super aggressive on me?

In post 126, Blurryface3189 wrote:The only mildly scummy posts that gibus accuses me of making was calling out Quantum without actually highlighting my vote, which I just explained why I did that.
That, and the fact that your 3rd post in D1 was as all out aggression against me. Why? Because I was taking
potshots
at dolly. Nothing else.
Whatever you did to look scummy, is left to those who voted and cast suspicion on you. There was a small wagon heading towards you and that is why I thought putting you under pressure from my side would bring out something.

In post 127, Blurryface3189 wrote:And now when threatened, he says senseless things like "moving the game", and says nothing of substance.
Like I said earlier in one of my posts, if you have any other groundbreaking ideas for getting cues from people, you are very much welcome to tell us. But I think I did something which brought out a cue or two.

In post 130, Blurryface3189 wrote:It wasn't retaliation for voting on me. I voted on you and not on Pete because I actually believe you are scum.
Because.... RVS.

I didn't ignore anything, maybe you didn't post something which was on your mind.

emphasizing that it was Pete that started the wagon, just to take the discussion away from whether or not you are scum.

You should know that townies have survival instincts as well, so telling people to not lynch you doesn't necessarily make you scum.

In post 135, Blurryface3189 wrote:^ The second message that he's simply brushed off without justifying his actions. Obvious scum.
Obvious scum
As much as I think you're scum for going to such extreme lengths in the early stages of D1, all this would be very unwise if you are scum. I think you are a rather aggressive townie.

In post 139, Blurryface3189 wrote:
In post 134, gibus wrote:

To summarize ^.

All he does is brush off evidence against him, again and again.
I don't understand this post at all, would you care to elaborate on the
evidence
?

Anyway, you are either a really bad scum player or a tryhard townie, there is no sense in voting for you ATM.
But I've got my eyes on everyone who did
pick sides
, since picking sides this early doesn't achieve anything, and there is really no scumtell in the whole thread (read the recap). A scum player would do just that to put the townies on the wrong track.
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by gibus »

In post 156, Fwesnid wrote:Gibus is much worse than blurry.
Especially since I'm not seeing much of a case for blurry beyond "hmm we need a wagon."?
Blurry already had a bunch of eyes on him. A wagon, I thought, would give us information to start with to decide who is scum and who is not, without relying on
tingling senses
Can you tell me why you think I'm "worse" than blurry?

UNVOTE: Blurryface
VOTE: Fwesnid for reasons I've given in post 157
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by gibus »

In post 154, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:
In post 110, Pickaxe Pete wrote:VOTE: BlurryFace

We need a wagon.
I'm also curious why this wagon in particular when you had two potential wagons to pick from in me and votato, but you're probably town so I'm not sure how much I care.
Blurry only had two other posts and both of them were in RVS. He had a number of votes and a few people watching him, so why not?
Based on your talk with votato, both of you look like town to me. I thought Pete had the right idea in mind going after Blurry, and hence the wagon.
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by gibus »

In post 160, votato wrote:
In post 159, gibus wrote:
In post 154, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:
In post 110, Pickaxe Pete wrote:VOTE: BlurryFace

We need a wagon.
I'm also curious why this wagon in particular when you had two potential wagons to pick from in me and votato, but you're probably town so I'm not sure how much I care.
Blurry only had two other posts and both of them were in RVS. He had a number of votes and a few people watching him, so why not?
Based on your talk with votato, both of you look like town to me. I thought Pete had the right idea in mind going after Blurry, and hence the wagon.
but why wagon for the sake of wagoning? what do you learn? If it isn't real pressure then you don't learn how those people respond to pressure.
I get that wagoning for the sake of wagoning doesn't put real pressure. But seeing that he only had 2 other posts at that time, I was curious to see how he would respond.
I feel like it is best to get the most out of people in D1, and we can't be wasting time doing nothing.
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:41 pm

Post by gibus »

In post 165, Dolly Parton wrote: What changed? The fact that after we both called gibus/blurry out as possible partners, Gibus switches his vote to the next one voting him?
Just to clarify, my vote wasn't omgus. I explained why I switched in 157.
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by gibus »

Sorry, I should have quoted my own post. I understand dolly's question.
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:07 pm

Post by gibus »

Let me just..
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by gibus »

Get my second pagetop!
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:03 am

Post by gibus »

It is reasonable to say that more activity reduces suspicion, and is something people would do early on to appear townie.

eyestott died away with RVS.
Were his early posts some kind of an attempt to shield him from a lynch?

If he was part of mafia, it would make sense to build some protection and then become a lurker until someone calls him out.
But if he was a townie, not posting his thoughts on some threads (like Atarashi/Votato or me/Blurry) and sharing his own perspective seems a bit off.

We are early in Day 1 and don't have much information anyway which is why eye may have never felt the need to post even though he was online most of the time, but in my opinion the odds that he is scum are slightly better.
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by gibus »

In post 191, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:@gibus who do you townread right now?
If you place Quasar on the scum list, it is logical to TR his original list of suspects.
I also TR Drew and Atarashi in particular for being helpful as a townie.
Dolly is helpful too, but when she posted her 66.6666% accusation, I'm back to thinking she is neutral.

But right now atarashi is at the top of my scumlist and is 92% scum for
STEALING MY PAGETOP
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by gibus »

@Fwesnid What do you think of my reads?
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by gibus »

In post 203, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:
In post 201, gibus wrote:logical to TR his original list of suspects.
Why?
Assuming quasar is scum, it wouldn't make much sense to call out the other mafia players so early in the game. It isn't a balanced WIFOM, so the suspects get a slight TR.
Atarashi Hajimari wrote:Also
In post 201, gibus wrote:If you place Quasar on the scum list,
Do you place quasar as scum?
Hard to say, but he looks slightly scummy. Why make an
intuitive
list so early and ask to start from there? Or maybe he is town and just wants to help.
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by gibus »

In post 208, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:Yeah, I like gibus here

Is my reasoning flawed, or do you townread quasar?
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by gibus »

Atarashi Hajimari wrote:To be clear gibus, when I ask yoi
In post 205, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:Do you place quasar as scum?
And you reply with
gibus wrote: Hard to say, but he looks slightly scummy. Why make an
intuitive
list so early and ask to start from there? Or maybe he is town and just wants to help.
Like, isn't it uncomfortable to sit that dead-center on the fence? That can't be comfortable.
That looks like strong confirmation bias.
You asked me if I SR quasar, and I gave you my answer. I only pointed out his actions (of making a list out of intuition), and that is something a townie wouldn't do?

Do you think making an intuitive list early in the game doesn't lean a bit towards scum?
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:46 pm

Post by gibus »

In post 214, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:
In post 213, gibus wrote:That looks like strong confirmation bias.
Not really. You had the choice between three acceptable answers:

(1) "Yes I think he's scum."
(2) "No I don't think he's scum."
(3) "Idk I want to see more content before I say."**

Had you given one of these three answers I wouldnt have voted you. But instead you tried to give all three at once. Hence, fencesitting.

**its debatable whether this is good enough to not be fence sitting but for the sake of the argument I'll give it a pass.
I said I found him a bit scummy, implying that the probability that he is scum is greater than the probability that he is a townie.
Somehow not being confident a hundred percent makes me look like scum?

Atarashi Hajimari wrote:Misatange
Red panda
Pickaxes Pete
Fwesnid
QuantumQuasar

Likely at least one scumboat floating in here. Maybe two, not sure.

If I ask you about each of these people, you can't give me a hundred percent answer and say "
yeah he is scum
".
You will have to lean on probabilities too, so your answer would have been (1) and (3).
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:22 pm

Post by gibus »

pagetop
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:23 pm

Post by gibus »

In post 207, gibus wrote:Hard to say, but he looks slightly scummy. Why make an
intuitive
Hard to say, (I may or may not be correct)
but he looks slightly scummy. (He is on my scumlist)
Why make an intuitive list so early and ask to start from there? (What puts him on my scumlist)
Or maybe he is town and just wants to help. (Why I may be wrong)

Sorry if my responses are bad, but do point out errors in reasoning.
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:41 pm

Post by gibus »

In post 230, Dolly Parton wrote:
In post 229, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:I agree, hopefully blurry will get active soon.
There are other ways to force him into action

*cough*vote him*cough*
Last time I did that, he started a "counter-wagon" and 30% of you voted for me.
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:25 am

Post by gibus »

In post 234, gibus wrote:
In post 230, Dolly Parton wrote:
In post 229, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:I agree, hopefully blurry will get active soon.
There are other ways to force him into action

*cough*vote him*cough*
Last time I did that, he started a "counter-wagon" and 30% of you voted for me.
That being said, blurry is being evasive after attacking my RVS in his second post so... blurry, you have some explaining to do.
VOTE: Blurry
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:43 am

Post by gibus »

In post 235, Dolly Parton wrote:
In post 234, gibus wrote:and 30% of you voted for me.
If you think you are the better lynch then let us know and saIve us the trouble.
I take this as blackmail, hence 236
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:20 am

Post by gibus »

In post 239, votato wrote:
In post 210, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 199, votato wrote:
In post 198, Drew-Sta wrote:@votato - so you've now changed your view on wagoning and believe it's useful?
i believe wagons are useful for putting pressure on scummy players. I just don't think we should wagon purely for the sake of wagoning. So if someone has a terrible iso we should wagon them. But we shouldn't wagon people just to see what happens.
You literally just sheeped someone for a vote without making any argument for them, and it contradicts what you said.

Is anyone else reading this?
This is a pressure vote for him to stop actively lurking. Now mostly just lurking.
I don't think quasar was ever actively lurking.
The gibus wagon is looking really good. I'm fine with that wagon too.
What parts of the gibus wagon look good?
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by gibus »

In post 246, Blurryface3189 wrote:Apart from the wagon that was randomly started against me, no one has really provided any explanation as to why I'm scum, rather than that I just dont "look good".

The only thing I can think of is me accusing Quantum in the first RVS on day 1, which votato saw scummy, as I provided no explanation to picking Quantum. However, I explained my vote in 123, and this was all good.
I'm sorry, but your "counter-wagon" ran on only one reason and that was my
potshot at dolly
. Take a look at post 157.

Blurryface3189 wrote:Its been a very busy week, sorry y'all.

And after reading it all, I'd say gibus is still on my scumlist, but for some reason a good number of you think I'm a good lynch choice to get the game going. Pete started a wagon on me, which gibus joined. And I started a feud with gibus and I've shown my line of reasoning as to why I think he is scum, but how exactly does this paint me as scum?

I'm not trying to ask if he isn't scum here ^, I'm simply trying to understand in what way I made people want to lynch me.
Why am I still on your scumlist? That doesn't make sense because after reading it all, you should know they accused both of us for distancing (and me for fence-sitting, but I still don't get why lack of confidence means anything). Now if you aren't scum and know this isn't true, why hop on the wagon?
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by gibus »

In post 248, Fwesnid wrote: That first line makes no sense since that was like 5-6 people and distancing is a thing.
I agree, that line has no value right now. But I think it could be useful after D1.
Can you expand on what pinged about the 66.6% or is that all there is to say about it?
I was talking about post 120. It doesn't say anything, but it is possible that she is scum and wanted to shift the game towards a townie (from my perspective). Hence I'm neutral.
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #35) » Fri May 01, 2020 3:33 am

Post by gibus »

Yesn't
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #36) » Fri May 01, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by gibus »

I can't give you quasar's level of reassurance, but here is an updated list fmpov(you may not agree on blurry/me for possible distancing, but I know for a fact that it isn't distancing):

Town: Atarashi, Blurry, Dolly, Drew, gibus, and quasar.

Can't say because of lack of information(loi): Goofball, eyestott, Misa, Pete, Red Panda, fwesnid (I know I've voted for fwesnid in the past, but that was just bad reading from my part)

That only leaves votato, who has had a weird set of posts recently.
I agree with Drew (167 & 210) and since lynching the loi part in D1 makes no sense, I heavily lean towards votato being scum for D1.
In post 265, votato wrote:
In post 262, QuantumQuasar wrote:
Blurry is suspicious just vote him off.
... what? Yeah I'm definitely down for a quasar wagon here. His reads still make no sense, and it feels like he's trying to confuse us maybe.

for me the current scumpool is {quasar, gibus, blurry, fwesnid}.
Really not sure what to make of fwesnid's posts. Maybe I'm low hanging fruit but the questions asked of me were fair. I feel like I clarified that though? Really strange logic, so a weak scumlean.
Good job jumping on another "wagon". Because of bad reads?
Your scumpool is bad fmpov, and that is all the more reason I think you're scum.

I've made it clear that the reasoning is fmpov, so this is only MY vote. I don't expect any of you to buy it since I've put myself in the town list.
@Dolly I don't want to hurt town chances by voting for someone I think could be town.

VOTE: Votato
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #37) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by gibus »

In post 268, Dolly Parton wrote:
In post 266, gibus wrote:I can't give you quasar's level of reassurance, but here is an updated list fmpov(you may not agree on blurry/me for possible distancing, but I know for a fact that it isn't distancing):

Town: Atarashi, Blurry, Dolly, Drew, gibus, and quasar.

Can't say because of lack of information(loi): Goofball, eyestott, Misa, Pete, Red Panda, fwesnid (I know I've voted for fwesnid in the past, but that was just bad reading from my part)

That only leaves votato, who has had a weird set of posts recently.
I agree with Drew (167 & 210) and since lynching the loi part in D1 makes no sense, I heavily lean towards votato being scum for D1.
In post 265, votato wrote:
In post 262, QuantumQuasar wrote:
... what? Yeah I'm definitely down for a quasar wagon here. His reads still make no sense, and it feels like he's trying to confuse us maybe.

for me the current scumpool is {quasar, gibus, blurry, fwesnid}.
Really not sure what to make of fwesnid's posts. Maybe I'm low hanging fruit but the questions asked of me were fair. I feel like I clarified that though? Really strange logic, so a weak scumlean.
Good job jumping on another "wagon". Because of bad reads?
Your scumpool is bad fmpov, and that is all the more reason I think you're scum.

I've made it clear that the reasoning is fmpov, so this is only MY vote. I don't expect any of you to buy it since I've put myself in the town list.
@Dolly I don't want to hurt town chances by voting for someone I think could be town.

VOTE: Votato
I don't know what to say? You eliminated almost half of the entire player list due to "lack of information"
I didn't eliminate the half, I'm just ignoring it. There maybe a couple of scum in it, but I'm just saving it for D2.
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #38) » Sat May 02, 2020 12:28 am

Post by gibus »

Sure, I wont.

Is Misa going to be replaced soon? It's been a while since she posted.
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #39) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:57 am

Post by gibus »

I don't understand these comic strips.
Guess I shouldn't have skipped my history classes, that's on me :(
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #40) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:57 am

Post by gibus »

NOT AGAIN NO!
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #41) » Sat May 02, 2020 3:01 am

Post by gibus »

When I deserve my pagetop yes.
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #42) » Sat May 02, 2020 3:03 am

Post by gibus »

Nah, he doesn't look like he F5s at all
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #43) » Sat May 02, 2020 3:32 am

Post by gibus »

Wow, it was a joke :facepalm:

But on a serious note, I don't feel like QQ is scum, if that's what you're asking.
QuantumQuasar wrote:
In post 143, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 70, QuantumQuasar wrote:
In post 69, votato wrote:
In post 68, QuantumQuasar wrote:3 Fwesnid
4 gibus

Blurryface3189

11Red Panda
12Drew-Sta
13Dolly Parton

1 unsubstantial this far but nice vote on drew
what is this? this isnt a read list is it?
that's my read list, all suspects except for dolly

fwesnid just threw off a message, gibus is too laidback, blurry is slightly aggressive, red panda is equally too laid back, drews light entry and image post were too suspect to be innocuous and dolly is a pivot, she's possibly town
This sounds like scum keeping his options open.
Not at all, am focused.
Elaborate.
He wants to vote off Blurry for nothing. That could be an extremely unwise attempt at distancing (there are much better posts to choose from, if he was scum, going through our discussions is the least he could do to survive).

But I think it is more probable that he was prodded by the mod for inactivity, and he wanted to give a FAST ISO.
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #44) » Sat May 02, 2020 3:43 am

Post by gibus »

Follow you to where?
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #45) » Sat May 02, 2020 3:46 am

Post by gibus »

I've always wanted to watch that movie, Matt Damon ftw
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #46) » Sat May 02, 2020 3:53 am

Post by gibus »

In post 287, gibus wrote:I've always wanted to watch that movie, Matt Damon ftw
I didn't say I would follow you lol :P
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #47) » Sat May 02, 2020 3:54 am

Post by gibus »

gibus' scumpoints for you
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #48) » Sat May 02, 2020 3:55 am

Post by gibus »

In post 291, Blurryface3189 wrote:Seems like no one's answered my question. What justification does anyone have to offer for me being scum apart from "looks suspicious"?

And Dolly, "follow me blindly" sounds ever so slightly like you also want to do a wagon. Hmmm.
That is what she suggested lol, she wants to hammer fast
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #49) » Sat May 02, 2020 5:42 am

Post by gibus »

I'm guessing you laughed at the comic strips
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #50) » Sat May 02, 2020 5:44 am

Post by gibus »

@Atarashi What do you think of the Promise Land?
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #51) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by gibus »

Pagetop #300
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #52) » Sat May 02, 2020 9:27 pm

Post by gibus »

Is he only one vote away from lynch?
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #53) » Sat May 02, 2020 9:28 pm

Post by gibus »

Two more
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #54) » Sun May 03, 2020 12:40 am

Post by gibus »

Aren't you going to vote, Drew?
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #55) » Sun May 03, 2020 3:50 am

Post by gibus »

Hammer vote :o My vote on votato won't have value now anyway.

Sorry, QQ.
QuantumQuasar
Let's not go gentle into that good night.
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #56) » Sun May 03, 2020 3:51 am

Post by gibus »

Did that seriously just happen.

VOTE: QuantumQuasar
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #57) » Sun May 03, 2020 5:35 am

Post by gibus »

In post 317, votato wrote:Wait what? You aren't gonna let him claim it defend himself? Wtf
You could say that to anybody in day one right?
I don't think that will change anybody's mind.
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #58) » Sun May 03, 2020 5:36 am

Post by gibus »

In post 319, votato wrote:
In post 292, gibus wrote:
In post 291, Blurryface3189 wrote:Seems like no one's answered my question. What justification does anyone have to offer for me being scum apart from "looks suspicious"?

And Dolly, "follow me blindly" sounds ever so slightly like you also want to do a wagon. Hmmm.
That is what she suggested lol, she wants to hammer fast
ironic
I never said hammering fast was a bad idea, are you talking about Blurry's post?
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #59) » Sun May 03, 2020 7:45 pm

Post by gibus »

Pagetop Count because why not

1] Atarashi Hajimari - 6
2] gibus - 3
3] Dolly Parton - 2
4] Fwesnid - 1
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #60) » Sun May 03, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by gibus »

Oh, should have posted this one first. Meh, 4 pts
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #61) » Sun May 03, 2020 9:44 pm

Post by gibus »

You may be a townie or a goon. But you are a human being and for that, as a token of virtue, I wish you a good night.
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #62) » Sun May 03, 2020 9:54 pm

Post by gibus »

In post 337, Dolly Parton wrote:
In post 336, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:
In post 335, Dolly Parton wrote:
In post 334, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:
In post 333, gibus wrote:You may be a townie or a goon. But you are a human being and for that, as a token of virtue, I wish you a good night.
Are we being trolled?
I told you we should lynch 'im.
He will for sure be suspect number 1 come tomorrow, barring any night action information.
Good spirit is not welcome?
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #63) » Sun May 03, 2020 10:04 pm

Post by gibus »

We might as well get another pagetop before we find out QQ's position
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #64) » Sun May 03, 2020 10:10 pm

Post by gibus »

okey :(
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #65) » Sun May 03, 2020 10:11 pm

Post by gibus »

this is help
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #66) » Sun May 03, 2020 10:12 pm

Post by gibus »

almost there
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #67) » Sun May 03, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by gibus »

go saladman
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #68) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:36 am

Post by gibus »

In post 356, Dolly Parton wrote:Gibus, still stand behind that hammer without stating intent and giving the JK a chance to claim?
In post 357, notscience wrote:Gib- Why did you hammer someone you townread as of your latest post reading them? And in the same post, why was your name towards the end of the list of people you think are town, almost like an afterthought?
I didn't hammer QQ without reason, I should have posted why before I did. It didn't look like the game was moving forward and a lot of people were lurking. I thought it was best to go to D2 and continue from there. My vote on votato didn't have any value, and QQ wasn't helping (gave a bad ISO built on RVS, as a result of a prod).

This is not an alt account, and my knowledge on lingo is from MafiaWiki.

I definitely won't be hammering anybody without a reason.
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #69) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:42 am

Post by gibus »

In post 387, notscience wrote:Also you didn’t answer my part about why you put yourself on the end of your tow list like an afterthought
If you're talking about #266, the names were in dictionary order
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #70) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:43 am

Post by gibus »

In post 391, eyestott wrote:Gibus, what’s your experience with face to face mafia/ online mafia like epicmafia/ forum mafia?
This is literally my first game, I've never played mafia before (not even in RL).
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #71) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:48 am

Post by gibus »

In post 393, notscience wrote:I still think he’s playing too fast and loose to be scum in a daytalk game his team would be coaching him
Where was I being loose?
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #72) » Wed May 06, 2020 5:01 am

Post by gibus »

In post 399, Dolly Parton wrote:
In post 392, gibus wrote:
In post 391, eyestott wrote:Gibus, what’s your experience with face to face mafia/ online mafia like epicmafia/ forum mafia?
This is literally my first game, I've never played mafia before (not even in RL).

And these are your first two posts ever in a game of mafia:
In post 42, gibus wrote:VOTE: Dolly Parton I do as the 8 Ball guides.
In post 90, gibus wrote:
Quantum wrote:
gibus is too laidback
Honestly, I haven't had much luck in picking up cues. I was thinking maybe Atarashi, but his posts could work both ways.
As much as I want to consult my magical 8 Ball again, it is best to wait for a lynch, to take a more mathematical route of hunting scum.
My vote remains on Dolly.
Using the words "hunting scum" in your 2nd ever game post? I don't think this is 1st ever game blah blah blah vernacular. The wait for a lynch part too does not indicate anything about 1st game.

You may be new to mafia but saying this is your first game is stretching it thin. I don't know if you have another account banned or whatever and you have to say this is your first game. But don't try and play the newb card when you are surely not
that
new.
I'm not playing the newb card. I'm being honest about my experience, and I never intended to bring it up until eyestott asked. When all of you were talking about RVS, I went to the wiki and studied RVS and RQS. The whole point of the game is to defeat scum, so I don't how using the phrase "hunting scum" is advanced lingo.
I know about post numbers because Atarashi used it before me and I thought it was useful in sharing one's opinion. I know about quoting because some of you did it before me.

The reason I even know about this game is because my brother plays it, and I started playing because of the lockdown. If you think I'm a banned user and am using the newbie card to defend myself from a lynch, then what will it take to show you I'm not? Because I would never do something like that.
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #73) » Wed May 06, 2020 5:04 am

Post by gibus »

In post 407, Paragon wrote:Do you know what LyLo and OMGUS means, gibus?

What about NAI?
I do.
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #74) » Wed May 06, 2020 5:11 am

Post by gibus »

In post 411, Paragon wrote:VOTE: gibus L-1

Let's hear a claim. It's clear where this day is headed, so let's get the claim early.
I'm vanilla townie
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #75) » Wed May 06, 2020 5:19 am

Post by gibus »

It was nice playing with you all. Goodbye
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #76) » Wed May 06, 2020 5:20 am

Post by gibus »

Yay, #420 post for me
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #77) » Wed May 06, 2020 5:23 am

Post by gibus »

But first..
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #78) » Wed May 06, 2020 5:23 am

Post by gibus »

Let me get my final pagetop
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #79) » Wed May 06, 2020 5:25 am

Post by gibus »

In post 422, Paragon wrote:Nice playing with you though! I've only known you for ~10 minutes, but I hope to play with you again sometime!
Same
outsmarts bullet

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”