AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:54 am

Post by AGar »

Hi. On iPad for now, more meat post tonight after work. For now,

What the fuck has changed in the four years since I last played because lol this is not the first page and a half I expected.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #70 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 37, Espeonage wrote:Currently I have cooldog and notsci as potential scum for going in to night prep immediately. Seems like a scum thing to focus on right now no?

Vote: Cooldog
Hi Scum.

VOTE: Espeonage

<3
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #74 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 73, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 70, AGar wrote:
In post 37, Espeonage wrote:Currently I have cooldog and notsci as potential scum for going in to night prep immediately. Seems like a scum thing to focus on right now no?

Hi Scum.

<3
:?:
Don't really think there's much mystery there.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 75, gobbledygook wrote:What is scummy about what Espeonage said?
In post 78, Hiraki wrote:
In post 70, AGar wrote:

Hi Scum.

<3
Would love an explanation here, unless it's just a joke
I mean it's part joking because it's Page 3 so there's not tons to go off of but I thought it was shady to go "Hey they're night planning, that's scummy" after a meme claim.

So it's like 50/50 on how serious I am.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 91, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 85, AGar wrote:I mean it's part joking because it's Page 3 so there's not tons to go off of but I thought it was shady to go "Hey they're night planning, that's scummy" after a meme claim.
What is scummy about thinking nightplanning is scummy?
You're going to be a pain in the ass, aren't you. Ugh.

One, Notty didn't do any nightplanning. Not sure why Espe included him in the comment, that was shady. ISO function too stronk.

Two, CD taking the bait and saying "if there's one kill, Espe is the lynch," while dumb, seems weak at best. Just plain dumb. Another shady inclusion.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 91, gobbledygook wrote:Generally, I do not like to insert my opinion on things. During sociological research, researchers try not to interfere with their subjects, so that their data is not tainted by outside influence. That's what I do more or less.
You do realize you're a part of this game and thus it necessitates your interaction with everyone, right?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 97, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 94, AGar wrote:You're going to be a pain in the ass, aren't you. Ugh.
:lol: This made me chuckle.

But yes, probably. I try not to needle people too intensely because people do not like it.
TBF, I'm coming off a 4 year layoff so I'm in Get Off My Lawn mode rn.
In post 94, AGar wrote:Two, CD taking the bait and saying "if there's one kill, Espe is the lynch," while dumb, seems weak at best. Just plain dumb. Another shady inclusion.
What do you think about CoolDog's reasoning for voting Gypx?

Spoiler: CoolDog Gypx Vote Explanation
In post 82, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 47, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 35, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 12, Gypyx wrote:Isn't the N1 vig claim a meme claim? It doesn't really look serious to me tbh
VOTE: vote: Gypyx
Angling for claimed PR lynch.
CoolDog, could you explain how Gypx was angling to lynch a claimed PR here?
Casting doubt on the claim to justify non-belief in it. Ergo, creating a reason to vote for a claimed power role.
It's dumb, a stretch, yes, but dumb. And for me that's kinda what I remember of CoolDoG. Waiting to see something inherently malicious/shady on his part.
In post 95, AGar wrote:You do realize you're a part of this game and thus it necessitates your interaction with everyone, right?
I do realize that I am playing a social deduction game called mafia. I guess I am not explaining myself fully. I will vote people I think are scummy. I may give some reasoning for voting said person. That reasoning/explanation most likely will not be all my thoughts about said person.
Seems like a hell of a way to convince the rest of us of your lynch preferences.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:57 am

Post by AGar »

In post 92, gobbledygook wrote:Oh, I thought you and Hoopla were voting Gypx.

VOTE: Emperor Flippy Nips
Why?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:24 am

Post by AGar »

In post 137, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 94, AGar wrote:One, Notty didn't do any nightplanning. Not sure why Espe included him in the comment, that was shady.
Espeonage no comment on this?
In post 145, Espeonage wrote:Gobbles/CD/Hoopla is scumteam, ok lets go home.
You forgot yourself.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:25 am

Post by AGar »

Agh damn you Q+

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:39 am

Post by AGar »

In post 148, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 142, AGar wrote:
In post 92, gobbledygook wrote:Oh, I thought you and Hoopla were voting Gypx.

VOTE: Emperor Flippy Nips
Why?
In post 143, Gypyx wrote:- then what was it based on? you haven't explained why you thought that hoopla's first message was suspicious, neither did you explain why you went from voting her to sheeping her
So do you have a mild read in any direction? There’s a decent enough amount to go on.
In post 101, gobbledygook wrote:Wagons are good to move the game forward. Might I suggest a better player to wagon? Flippy is a lurker and when he is here he posts cash gifs, but other than that pressure on him doesn’t do much.
Agar/Gypyx, I am wagoning Emperor for the sake of a wagon. I don't find what Flippy dd to be particularly scummy.
Gypyx, I thought Hoopla's opening post felt ingenuine. Her thought on notscience makes me think she is approaching the game genuinely. What do you think of Espeonage?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:41 am

Post by AGar »

EBWOP:

fuck. Should have included this:

So do you have any mild or moderate, or even strong!, scumreads? There’s plenty to go off of by now.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:55 am

Post by AGar »

In post 152, CooLDoG wrote:^what are your scum reads?
Espe and Gobble. Slight discomfort with Hoops?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:26 am

Post by AGar »

In post 183, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 151, AGar wrote:So do you have any mild or moderate, or even strong!, scumreads? There’s plenty to go off of by now.
I do.
And those would beeee....
In post 187, renaissance wrote:Oh wait, this is better.

VOTE: CoolDog
Do tell why?

@Espe
be a doll and point out where Notty was night planning for an old fogey.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:46 am

Post by AGar »

In post 190, Gypyx wrote:
In post 163, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 161, Gypyx wrote:
In post 65, Emperor flippyNips wrote:are y'all just the scum team.? ..you can tell me if you are
well then, this post looks really weird to me, might be another one of Flippy's joke posts, but it really stands out in his ISO

It’s not my fault them buddying up on page 2 or 3 looked bad to me

Sorry I think you don't get my point, what i'm saying is that this post really feels like you're a mafia traitor trying to reveal yourself to your team, and i may be overthinking this, but the punctuation is really weird too, like, each dot represting a mafia member and the dot next to a question mark represting the unknown mafia member (traitor therefore) makes a lot of sense to me

(I hope this answers the questions other guys had about that)
Hoo fuckin boi I don’t like this.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:48 am

Post by AGar »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Gypsy

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:49 am

Post by AGar »

Oh FUCK YOU iPad autocorrect.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:45 am

Post by AGar »

In post 206, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 194, AGar wrote:
In post 190, Gypyx wrote:
In post 163, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 161, Gypyx wrote:
In post 65, Emperor flippyNips wrote:are y'all just the scum team.? ..you can tell me if you are
well then, this post looks really weird to me, might be another one of Flippy's joke posts, but it really stands out in his ISO

It’s not my fault them buddying up on page 2 or 3 looked bad to me

Sorry I think you don't get my point, what i'm saying is that this post really feels like you're a mafia traitor trying to reveal yourself to your team, and i may be overthinking this, but the punctuation is really weird too, like, each dot represting a mafia member and the dot next to a question mark represting the unknown mafia member (traitor therefore) makes a lot of sense to me

(I hope this answers the questions other guys had about that)
Hoo fuckin boi I don’t like this.

Why is that?

Spoiler:

Traitor discussion out of nowhere is a biiiig red flag. Without trying to delve too far into theorycrafting optimal traitor play, there is no town reason to bring this up in an accusation, but there’s plenty of reason to do so if you’re a traitor or if you know one is out there.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:51 am

Post by AGar »

In post 217, Hoopla wrote:i vaguely remember agar's tone as similarly abrasive, back in the day.
Yeah, I'm trying to be less of a dick, I swear. Mellow out with age and stuff.
In post 212, gobbledygook wrote:I do not find Gypyx's traitor talk to be scum indicative. I think it is town indicative actually.
I strongly disagree with this, but I would
love
to hear why. Because I find it completely devoid of town motivation to speculate about.
In post 208, Hoopla wrote:my opinion on gypyx's strange fascination with a mafia traitor is that it's almost too obvious to be an expression of something real.
Big disagree. This feels terribly misguided.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 228, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 223, AGar wrote:I strongly disagree with this, but I would love to hear why. Because I find it completely devoid of town motivation to speculate about.
I think that town are much more likely to openly discuss that sort of thing. If Gypyx were scum, I envision he would be more tactful and inconspicuous with dropping hints to the traitor. If Gypyx is scum, he is either the traitor or on the two person side without the traitor. If he is the traitor, he immediately would point towards teammates who reacted with the knowledge that a traitor did exist. Likewise, if he flip two man scum, we would not know that there is a traitor normally, but now we would be looking for a traitor because why would a flipped scum talk about that unless there was a traitor?

I see both of those scenarios to be less likely than a townie who eagerly spouted an accusation thinking he caught the team red-handed.

Also for those of who you have taken an extended hiatus, please refresh your understanding of what a Normal traitor is. It is much more bollocks than it was. Principle differences being: (1) it cannot be recruited (read: if mafia shoot the traitor, it will die), and (2) if the two man scum group dies the traitor gets automatically endgamed.

signed,
someone who played as a scum traitor and was nightkilled by the main group
I'm very aware of what a Normal traitor is.

So let me break this down:

Based on Newbie 1993 and Newbie 2001 (both completed), Gypyx is new to MS, but not new to mafia. He displayed some solid grasp in both games as to what he was doing. Even in this game, he's spoken with a fairly confident opinion on meta. A wrong one (meta's trash yo), but a confident one. So knowledge of a traitor isn't a stretch to say it's out there.

People who come in from other sites with experience usually are able to, for lack of a better turn of phrase, dumb it up on some things. I know I sure as fuck did in my first game and I ended up winning with a pretty ballsy gambit.

So, a normal traitor is going to try and avoid taking the bullet while also trying to avoid getting lynched, right? Mid-profile shit. Juuuust scummy enough to not be a NK target because you're still a plausible option to be lynched but also juuuust doing enough to skate by because there's scummier fucks that need to die. I speak from old, but actual, experience of this.

Gypyx's game so far has done 3 things:

- In claiming he is a new player (full stop, per his post), he gives himself outs on certain faux pas. (less likely to be lynched)
- In throwing a random traitor accusation out there, he does draw some suspicion to himself, avoiding NK bait.
- In being the first person to mention a traitor, unprompted, he does the best job one possibly could to try and convey they're the traitor to the remaining mafiosos.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:48 am

Post by AGar »

In post 270, LicketyQuickety wrote:Hello, I will play in a bit, but for now,

VOTE: Espi
Yeah uh, we’re well past that part...

——————————————————————————

@Prana
why are you pushing dogshit angles off of a meme claim to chain some lynches bud?

@Gobble
still waiting on those reads I requested...

——————————————————————————
In post 253, Espeonage wrote:I wanted to vote CD. Shrug, looped in notsci bc why not.

But like I haven't been ignoring the question. I've been ignoring the game period.
In post 254, Espeonage wrote:It's not like I went and checked, I just sort of posted, but CD was always my vote after the post he made.
You don’t just throw someone in as nightplanning because “why not”. This ain’t it, chief.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:30 am

Post by AGar »

In post 274, CooLDoG wrote:Well, I don't think that town hunting is a good start for town. However, because it is a meta strat, I don't find it to be initself scum indicative. However, your play is not simply town hunting. You are placing votes on people with little explanation and hiding behind "town hunting" to avoid explaining scum reads, this the vote....
If you don’t think town hunting is a good start (strat? Start doesn’t make sense in this context), how can you confidently call out actions as not townhunting?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:31 am

Post by AGar »

In post 275, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 271, notscience wrote:Seconding the wtf on that rvs vote
It's not RVS.
Ok so what is it?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:19 am

Post by AGar »

In post 280, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 252, Espeonage wrote:I wanted to vote CD. Shrug, looped in notsci bc why not.

But like I haven't been ignoring the question. I've been ignoring the game period.
Agar, no comment on this?

Can you at least pretend to try?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:06 am

Post by AGar »

In post 283, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 281, AGar wrote:
In post 280, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 252, Espeonage wrote:I wanted to vote CD. Shrug, looped in notsci bc why not.

Agar, no comment on this?

Can you at least pretend to try?
Yeah, that’s not really the type of comment i was looking for, but you got me, grammar nazi. :evil:
It’s curious to me that you’re on Gypyx when I think there’s a much better reason to be on Espeonage.
Well, that's just.. like, your opinion man.

I'm gonna delve in other shit after coffee but I needed to get that snark out early.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:57 am

Post by AGar »

Aw fuck, coffee drank and now I need to bust out the notepad. I gots a theory, here folks.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:09 am

Post by AGar »

In post 329, AGar wrote:Aw fuck, coffee drank and now I need to bust out the notepad. I gots a theory, here folks.
Notepad test failed. I still don't like Gypyx's traitor spec and I'm not sold on Gypyx town but I'm also wavering in my read because I remembered things in orders that they did not happen.

UNVOTE:
In post 282, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 279, AGar wrote:
In post 275, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 271, notscience wrote:Seconding the wtf on that rvs vote
It's not RVS.
Ok so what is it?
What has Espe done that has been Town outside of the claim? I'll wait.
Oh you're going to be a fucking joy to play with, aren't you.
In post 283, gobbledygook wrote:It’s curious to me that you’re on Gypyx when I think there’s a much better reason to be on Espeonage.
Yeah with your "scumhunting" style, I'm not gonna really buy into your hype. This looks a lot like trying to start up a bus.
In post 286, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 270, AGar wrote:
@Prana
why are you pushing dogshit angles off of a meme claim to chain some lynches bud?
Erm... I'm attacking CooLDoG who did that. Please re-read.
K but you're not. You're harping on exactly one post from the very beginning of the game. There's actually better reasons to go at CoolDog if you want to actually engage (Post #105, for example. Or #233. #325. I'll stop doig this for you now, your turn). I still don't see CD as scum, but that's because he's firmly in "Oh you're that kind of idiot" territory for me. CoolDog is why god invented vigs.
In post 313, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 311, Hoopla wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: licketyquickety

an uninspiring entrance to the game.
Oh, I'm just getting started.

Espe is Scum based on a tell where they are recreating a systematic way to play as Scum. I'd dig for the game, but I don't feel like it right now... It was a LONG time ago.
Oh nah, you need to present that kind of shit WITH the accusation homie.

In post 330, CooLDoG wrote:hopefully its better than, "you don't like town hunting, therefore you don't know what town hunting is"
Wow, how clever. It's almost like you don't understand the difference between objectivities and subjectivities! Let's just go with you're being obtuse intentionally and move on because I don't really feel like explaining objective vs. subjective to you.
In post 339, CooLDoG wrote:if a traitor flips, we are power lynching gyphix period.
k but nah. You don't run this town, you just get in line.

Anyways,

VOTE: gobbledygook

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:13 am

Post by AGar »

CD what the fuck are you even on?

Go grab a Snickers. You make less sense than normal when you're hungry.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:14 am

Post by AGar »

In post 350, CooLDoG wrote:@agar, so you think gobble is bussing gyphx, but you don't want to lynch gyphx.... hmmm... And your day scum read is based upon an association tell that hasn't barred fruit yet. great.
Go back and reread my post before you make a further ass of yourself.

My scumread is based on more than an associative tell. But that’s too much critical thinking for one day for you.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:15 am

Post by AGar »

In post 360, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 345, AGar wrote:Yeah with your "scumhunting" style, I'm not gonna really buy into your hype. This looks a lot like trying to start up a bus.
This is the only reason given for voting for him. This is obviously an association tell. So, yeah. dumb or scumb. you decide.
Yeah, no I told you to re-read because I don't think Gobble is trying to bus gypyx you stain.

P-Edit:

We agree on at least one member of the scumteam. Gratz. Almost like I've even said that before responding to YOUR QUESTION.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:31 am

Post by AGar »

Honestly, I'm waiting on an updated VC before I push forward on trying to gain steam on a Gobble wagon. There's more to it, but I'm just lazy and want to see where things lie. CBF to do my own VC. *shrug*

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:19 am

Post by AGar »

In post 447, gobbledygook wrote:Una, you aren’t doing anything to get the person you’re voting lynched.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:19 am

Post by AGar »

EBWOP:

Fucking. Lol.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:53 am

Post by AGar »

In post 101, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 100, Hoopla wrote:having said that, please specify why you are jumping on the EFN wagon with me and notscience.
Wagons are good to move the game forward. Might I suggest a better player to wagon? Flippy is a lurker and when he is here he posts cash gifs, but other than that pressure on him doesn’t do much.
Flippy's spam posting brought this back to my attention and I wanna harp on it some more. Why would you suggest a wagon on someone where pressure doesn't do much per their meta? Like you start with pretty good logic (run some people up) and then take a nosedive straight into WTF village as soon as you finish the post.
In post 451, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 449, AGar wrote:
In post 447, gobbledygook wrote:Una, you aren’t doing anything to get the person you’re voting lynched.
In post 450, AGar wrote:EBWOP:

Fucking. Lol.
What’s funny about my posts?
The fact that you're calling someone else out for not doing anything to get the person they're voting lynched when that's exactly what you were doing at the same fucking time.

But you've done this before, even if you were talking out of your ass. was just... :chef's kiss: So I'm scummy for not voting for my supposed strongest scumread (Espe wasn't my strongest scumread, but ok), but my second strongest instead, but your vote was parked on Espeonage although you admitted that you were most confident in your scumread on me. You then moved to Hoopla, Flippy, and back to Espeonage, then to Una.

So you're saying your strongest, most confident scumread is on me, but you decided to vote for 4 other players.

Scumfuck is a scumfuck is confirmed.

@notty
Gypyx wagon is dead for now. Come join me and run up Scumfuck McTurkey.

@Prana
Same, but replace Gypyx with FlippyNips.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:39 am

Post by AGar »

In post 492, gobbledygook wrote:I did not suggest a wagon on someone where pressure doesn't do much per their meta. I suggested the opposite. I suggested that we wagon someone else because pressure on flippy would not do much. Did you read the post you quoted?
Incorrectly, apparently, but yes. That one's my bad.
In post 492, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 490, AGar wrote:The fact that you're calling someone else out for not doing anything to get the person they're voting lynched when that's exactly what you were doing at the same fucking time.But you've done this before, even if you were talking out of your ass. 381 was just... :chef's kiss: So I'm scummy for not voting for my supposed strongest scumread (Espe wasn't my strongest scumread, but ok), but my second strongest instead, but your vote was parked on Espeonage although you admitted that you were most confident in your scumread on me. You then moved to Hoopla, Flippy, and back to Espeonage, then to Una.So you're saying your strongest, most confident scumread is on me, but you decided to vote for 4 other players.Scumfuck is a scumfuck is confirmed.
I already explained that Espeonage is the ammo I need to get you lynched. I think you distanced from Espeonage. I have been perfectly clear why I am not voting you. Now I am trying to find your other buddy. I am stuck between notscience and Una as the last one.

Una on the other hand has done nothing to ask anyone about notscience or to get anyone to vote notscience or really do anything in relation to notscience. That is why I called out his vote. Interesting that he unvotes notscience when called out on it despite notscience still being on his short list of people to lynch don't you think. ;)
Like half the game hasn't made any attempt to get their preferred wagon rolling. You're trying to act like there's been a bastion of positive motion in this game that just isn't there.

Also lol @ the concept of me distancing. Lol.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:56 am

Post by AGar »

In post 496, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 495, AGar wrote:Incorrectly, apparently, but yes. That one's my bad.
It's ok. I forgive you,

Spoiler:
scumcluck. :twisted:

In post 495, AGar wrote:Like half the game hasn't made any attempt to get their preferred wagon rolling. You're trying to act like there's been a bastion of positive motion in this game that just isn't there.Also lol @ the concept of me distancing. Lol.
Certain people have. Hoopla has. I have with my various wagons. CoolDog has. Hiraki has.
Do you not find it scummy that people let their vote rot on wagons they have no interest in actually accomplishing?
Not really, no. I find it anti-town, for sure. But IME, lots of people are bad town players. So votes sit and rot because people don't wanna effort. Dominant personalities usually come in and direct shit and that's how things get done. Unless shit changed since I last played, I'm kinda just still hanging on to that notion.

Why do you find it scummy and not just bad town play?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:06 am

Post by AGar »

In post 498, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 497, AGar wrote:Why do you find it scummy and not just bad town play?
A lot of people say my playstyle is bad town play because it appears erratic and nonsensical to them, so that's why I generally try not to classify anything as bad town play.
I push anything that I think is not pushing a town wincondition forward.
Right but just failing to push a town wincon forward does not make for scum play. So again, why do you specifically find that action scummy and find that it's AI instead of NAI?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by AGar »

[x] maybe later

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:33 am

Post by AGar »

Hi far!

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:18 am

Post by AGar »

Boooooooooooooooooooooo

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:18 am

Post by AGar »

(I have thoughts that require full attention and not an iPad, so those come tonight.)

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 565, gobbledygook wrote:I fully think that both you and Agar are fully capable of handling a town after powerbussing.
Only think? Fuck, has my reputation stopped preceding me? If I was scum, we'd have a dead scumbag like two days ago.

@Scumfuck McTurkey
Why aren't you pushing for any support on your UnabombaH wagon? Since your vote, you've: Addressed Una once, speculated on Hoopla, made useless comments four times, asked other players their thoughts on Una once, gone back and forth with me ~4 times, defended yourself from notscience in a 4 post back-and-forth, and voted BattleMage.

This is all after you've said that "not advancing a town wincon is advancing a scum wincon." You basically made an RVS vote in .

@All
Take a serious look at this scummy bird. Scumfuck McTurkey is trying to hoodwink everyone with shit like "My scumhunting is unorthodox" and contradictory play compared to the standard they hold other players to (voting Una for not seriously trying to advance their preferred wagon while doing not a goddamn thing to push forward the wagon themselves). Calling people out for "voting their weaker scumread" but then handwaving away that when they're doing it, it's just using that other scumread as ammo for their stronger scumread.

Like, I'm starting to think that because they're a much-adored thanksgiving meal, they could
shoot someone on 5th avenue
claim scum in bold letters and y'all would let 'em get away with it.
In post 624, notscience wrote:A few people (namely me and agar) think there is as no reason a new person brings it up out of the blue unless they are scum with a traitor or the traitor

But lynching someone bc they might be a traitor is kinda a witch hunt
I also backed off because some of my other reasoning was based on a theory that turned out to be false. I felt gypyx, outside of the traitor spec, was simply regurgitating ideas previously posted and presenting them as his own, but the specifics I remembered were misordered - he usually presented his ideas before anyone else had when I re-read. I don't find it to be entirely town-aligned, but it's not as damning as what I had perceived.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:24 am

Post by AGar »

In post 635, Hiraki wrote:literally nothing happened in the last 5 pages
This is literally false. You wanna play a bit?

Cooldog, how the fuck did you break the website?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:42 am

Post by AGar »

In post 646, PranaDevil wrote:I'm still happy with Flippy, Hoopla or the Turkey at this stage
Come. Join. The. Scumfuck. McTurkey. Wagon.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:19 am

Post by AGar »

In post 652, CooLDoG wrote:If there is no nk tonight, i might consider voting gyphyx
Wat? Cooldog no. Stahp forcing us into traitor spec for Day 2 shit, especially when it's wrong. Normal guidelines are that traitors can't be recruited. C'MON MAN, I'M TRYING TO KEEP YOU FROM EATING ROPE FFS.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (isolation #45) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 675, Hiraki wrote:CooLDoGs is gonna start Tigers 2.0 you heard it here first
lol plz no

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:21 am

Post by AGar »

In post 716, Emperor flippyNips wrote:i think i'm leaning a vote on gyph over gobble tho
Why tho?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:56 am

Post by AGar »

@notscience
Why'd you unvote? Do you suddenly think Turkey McScumfuck is town now? Is it based off of Gypyx's hesitance than vote? Why do you think that makes that S/T and not possibly S/S? What is your read on Una? Because if you think Turkey is town, and gypyx is scum, I want to know your read on the 3rd critical party to this whole mess.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 768, notscience wrote:That’s a lotta questions and I’m about to drive home from work. Will answer them when I do- by third critical party you mean una correct?
Yes, Una.

Also, this is the regularly scheduled reminder that Scumfuck McTurkey (how did I fuck that up last post) is still scum and is still not helping town. He's voting for a player on whom his whole case for them being scummy is exactly what he's doing himself.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 770, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 769, AGar wrote:He's voting for a player on whom his whole case for them being scummy is exactly what he's doing himself
I’ve explained this and not it isn’t.
Uhhh try again?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 779, Hoopla wrote:my patented H.A.H.A system of advanced tells for advanced players.
What's the acronym of the system for players like me?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (isolation #51) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:22 am

Post by AGar »

In post 782, Battle Mage wrote:Agar defending Gypyx - to note
Oh? Am I?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (isolation #52) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:35 am

Post by AGar »

In post 828, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
VOTE: hoopla
bad vote is bad. If you're gonna put a vote on a new wagon this late in, you need to accompany it with something to push it forward.

More content
at 11
tonight after work!

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (isolation #53) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:12 am

Post by AGar »

Tryna cut down on quote walls, going to link more. Hope I don't fuck it up.

@bob
, re: - case on Gobble is largely in , second quote and onwards. Followed up in . Addendum is now that GG has done absolutely fuckall to move anything forward since getting wagonned.

Re: - don't like this post at all.

@notscience
, re: - I don't see a case that I buy into on Una as scum, but you unvoted the leading wagon to make the gypyx wagon viable when there was another wagon rolling (Una). You never said that Scumfuck McTurkey is town, you just pinged on Gypyx in that moment, which is meh. It's late in the day, relatively speaking, because I do agree with Hoopla that we can't be finally wagonning to a claim with 24 hours until deadline, so to when there are viable wagons on A and B, and you go to C, I want to know where you're at on B.

@bob
, re: The attack was to get a read on why he was leaving the wagon with no apparent change of anything by Gobble, to try and weakly push an unestablished wagon. I didn't try and push the case further because he had already been on the wagon and the only new addition to the case is GG has shut down and been non-productive in any facet since the wagon hit L-2/L-1 and he refused to claim. I null-read Notty right now. Had a town read earlier, severely dislike the gypyx flip on weak reasoning - a FoS was fine there by gypyx, imo, the intent was clearly stated, GG refused to claim, gypyx voted on. I've already gone over why I doubled back off the gypyx read and I'm not seeing anything that's changed my mind. Still don't love traitor spec but I can agree that I probably read too much into it and it was NAI.

I fucking found the horizontal rule code! Fucking FINALLY!

I reeeally don't like the Nips wagon's quick escalation.
In post 833, Klick wrote:
In post 153, AGar wrote:
In post 152, CooLDoG wrote:^what are your scum reads?
Espe and Gobble. Slight discomfort with Hoops?
This took a weird amount of time to respond to.
14 minutes during the middle of my work day is a weird amount of time? Am I really gonna have to set a schedule so shit like this doesn't get brought up weakly?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (isolation #54) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:27 am

Post by AGar »

In post 848, Klick wrote:Middle of your work day is a valid excuse! Based on the surrounding posts I assumed you were just... around, and therefore the pause looked odd.

I'm up to page 21, I'll be finished in the next hour or two.
Basically from 8:30 AM until 6:30 PM Eastern (depends on what time I wake up and if I take a lunch), I'll post sporadically on my iPad while working. Means I can't format shit, and multi-screening isn't available, and I might be in the depths of Speakeasy for all I know.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (isolation #55) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:09 am

Post by AGar »

@Klick
re, - the argument on Gobble isn't isolated on Gobble's play. It's the fact that Gobble has accused other players of doing exactly what he's doing and called them scum for it. His scumhunting is contrived, or contradictory towards his own motives. He has tried to paint other players as scum with weak reasoning that could be turned back on him, it's pretty clear that he has no intent on moving the town forward in a positive manner (his latest V/LA notwithstanding). There's no actual *substance* to his scumhunting. It's surface level at best, and when pressed, he relies on weak platitudes like "When you don't advance a town win-con, that means you're scummy to me." It makes it difficult to attack his reads because he defaults to things like "Well I don't scumhunt like other people" and by keeping a very wide berth for what he defines as "scummy play," trying to excuse himself for flimsy reasoning and poor logic to push forward. The contradictory nature of his posting is what shows me contrived motive the most - leaning on someone for doing exactly what I'm doing is a pretty impressive way to open yourself up to counterwagonning and really doesn't sell things in a way that other town would want to join your wagons, if you wanted them to actually bite on.

Re Flippy claim: Fucking hell, I don't even know what to make of that. But it's confirmable so we at least have that.

Scumfuck McTurkey wagon seems to have died on the vine, going to have to re-read this weekend because a lot of my reads feel like they've shifted over the past 3 days. But I plan on getting rekt tonight because work sucked this entire fucking week.

Re Klick, in what fucking year did being anti-D1-townbloc become scummy? Fuck.

@CoolDog
Wanna contribute something besides weakly accusing Hoopla and useless setup spec?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:47 am

Post by AGar »

Can we maybe not lolvote at this point in D1? Like, fuck. Having a hard enough time as it is keeping shit straight, lolvotes with 3ish days to deadline are a fucking waste of a post.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:55 am

Post by AGar »

I've been kinda unhappy with him, but admittedly much more focused on Scumfuck McTurkey. I'm gonna ISO him in a bit to see if anything jumps out.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1150 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:19 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1094, PranaDevil wrote:
UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1067, Hoopla wrote:in a una-town universe, i think there must be something pretty wrong with my reads.
why derail a safe mislynch in una to bus prana?
What the actual cuck? :lol:
"Safe mislynch"?
I mean.... good catch

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Hoopla
You’re....you’re kidding right?

Oh ffs, god dammit.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1175 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:02 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1151, CooLDoG wrote:If he flips town, and you voted to lynch him you should replace out because of the absolute shame that lynching a d1 pr claim has with it. Like actually. I will quote every one of the posts you make, with the final vc, and then asking you to replace out if he flips town.

but go ahead. Lynch the watcher or the gunsmith d1.... alright, great idea. fantastic. I will vote park hoopla, and nothing you say can or will convince me to do otherwise d2. enjoy. I'ma gonna leave my vote on una for now. I'm down for whatever. who gives a shot.
In post 1152, notscience wrote:Now now agar scum won’t claim watcher d1 he has to be town !!!

Pedit

Wow you’re such a pleasure to play with
I have so much setup spec going on in my brain with 1-shot gs+watcher. I’m mad. Gonna power reread after work tonight.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1176 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:02 am

Post by AGar »

Fucking A why is the Cooldog quote in there.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:09 am

Post by AGar »

No I know.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (isolation #62) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:46 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1189, Klick wrote:Hoopla, I've always considered Watcher a rather strong role, but I can sort of see the idea behind it not being a slam dunk winner role. I consider it far more useful than a Doc for example - I think it has the same functionality, except instead of blocking a kill it trades 1-for-1 with scum.

If true its likely to be a significant portion of our available night power.
Watcher only gains strength as the game progresses and the pool of players gets thinned out. Claiming D1 basically kills any benefit of it. I wouldn't consider it a strong amount of night power in setup balancing unless I had protections for it.

This Una wagon is fucking terrible. He's put reads out the whole game and engaged more than would be necessary in this town on D1. Like fuck.

Scumfuck McTurkey is still playing in the exact manner they claim someone else is scum for - his case is all horseshit to push a trash lynch through. This is how manufactured cases skate by like fucking McDavid against a turnstile. Gobblewagon is the best wagon.

P-Edit: BM is a meh compromise lynch and god dammit Notty just help me fucking kill Scumfuck McTurkey.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1201 (isolation #63) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:48 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1199, notscience wrote:I’m on the damn turkey
Yes but saying "better than both these wagons" takes the steam out of it, ugh.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (isolation #64) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by AGar »

Unofficial VC
gobbledygook (4):
, , ,
UnaBombaH (4):
, , ,
Gypyx (2):
Prana Devil (2):
, ,
Hoopla (1):

Bob, BM, flippy, Una, and Prana, it's time to consolidate and join one of the two leading wagons. You haven't gotten enough going to get one of the other three wagons moving enough (and one's claiming PR), so it's time to pick your preference. Hopefully it's not Una because that wagon blows.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (isolation #65) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1223, CooLDoG wrote:Fuck it. Who cares. Better no lynch than to lynch an investigation power roke
Uhhh no?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (isolation #66) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1233, CooLDoG wrote:Lynch ing an un cc'ed power role is stupid d1. But fuck it dude. If y'all are gonna be stupid and lynch him. Might as.well get the game over with quicker so I can sign up for another one
Literally what the fuck are you on? We have two wagons at L-3 and neither is Prana. You went on one and then went on some fucking bender and voted for the player you don’t want to lynch.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (isolation #67) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by AGar »

@mod
random thing, but did Klick confirm?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (isolation #68) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1237, CooLDoG wrote:If the rest of the town if going to act irrationally, I might as well.
Literally ONLY YOU are acting irrationally. The rest of us are working on consolidating on a wagon. Yes, some of us openly are in disbelief of Pranas claim but here isn’t a fucking wagon rolling on him.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (isolation #69) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by AGar »

Cooldog, you ain’t gettin a Hoopla lynch at this point in time. Wanna try again?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1272 (isolation #70) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:27 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1266, Klick wrote:By my count gobble's at L-1.

This really doesn't feel like it y'all. Last chance to flip it around to Una. No one has any reason to townread him, and I tend to be right when I feel this confident about scum early on.
Soooo you're just not reading the game then, I take it?
In post 1270, PranaDevil wrote:Hoopla merely wanted to reveal PRs as much as possible. That is clear as fucking day.
Lol what the fuck are you on?

We have a lynch.

@MOD
Would still like an answer to 1238, por favor (I know you check at specific times, just wanna make sure it didn't get missed in the chaos of the vote/unvotes).

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1276 (isolation #71) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:46 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1273, brassherald wrote:
In post 1238, AGar wrote:
@mod
random thing, but did Klick confirm?
Yes, I just keep forgetting to bold that first page

And for the record I just woke up so that's why you waited so long for a response
No worries. Like I said, I just wanted to make sure it didn't get lost in the mess. Thanks.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1446 (isolation #72) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by AGar »

Hi. Just got here.

We should lynch Klick.

I blocked him last night.

VOTE: Klick

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (isolation #73) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1448, notscience wrote:What made you pick her agar
Weird gut. I asked about the role PM confirmation because I was getting weird Quagmire vibes from Klick's posting, so I had a bit of suspicion from the posting. I noticed a handful of people townread Klick, so I decided that was most likely who was going to carry out a kill if on a scumteam.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (isolation #74) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by AGar »

Flippy, please get in here and give your result just for providing innos.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (isolation #75) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1461, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 1457, AGar wrote:Flippy, please get in here and give your result just for providing innos.

i've already said what my result are. i sent a fruit to una and he's unarmed
Lol I missed that. Was too excited about nailing scum.

Thx.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1886 (isolation #76) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:36 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1872, notscience wrote:Agar why the fuck did you block me n2 and kill yourself.

I was a doctor it’s why I was so weird since like d2
In ultimate we call it conservation of greatness. Mediocre player does something amazing? The next thing they do will bring balance back to the universe.

In reality I in no way expected a doc in a setup with a role blocker + gunsmith, especially after I knew I neutralized a kill. So your reaction to my block claim threw me off like you were trying to cast some doubt on it, and I got the same gut pang I got D1 on Klick. I also didn’t particularly love the Klick’s slot must be town because revolving door theory, so I trusted my gut and got myself dead.

Also, props to Bob for crumbing the fuck outta his role and me completely missing it D2, and then continuing the chain of sniping mafia kills.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1891 (isolation #77) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:32 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1890, UnaBombaH wrote:AGaR hitting scum N1 was not luck, it was an amazing insight.
Nah that shit was pure luck.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1897 (isolation #78) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:44 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1894, brassherald wrote:I will say I got at least one compliment in the dead thread, as well, but, if anyone feels I did something wrong or anything like that, I encourage you to let me know, I'm not going to do a full survey, but I will always welcome PMs or public posts about my modding to improve that.

Also, as to flavor, this started at a heavy time, so I wanted it to be light. Sorry for the couple of times I clumsily lost a picture in a VC, but I don't know anyone noticed until now.
Thoroughly enjoyed the game. I thought the setup was pretty unique for a mini normal, I enjoyed it.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1924 (isolation #79) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1920, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 1918, Hoopla wrote:also, lets see the scum PT.
It was in the mod thread - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=83219

And yeah, there was multiple ways the town roles could have screwed each other over in this game. Had Agar targeted someone else, and notscience targeted .... whoever it was we shot, then Agar stating he blocked the kill would have gone badly, as town would have lynched the wrong player, then lynched Agar day 2.

Of course, bob being the backup RBer meant a notscience doctor claim would have likely led to a dead notscience.
We can't access the scum PT, at least last I checked we couldn't.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1937 (isolation #80) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:20 am

Post by AGar »

Flippy, good shots and operation with the role - that definitely helped out the town a ton.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1941 (isolation #81) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:20 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1938, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 1937, AGar wrote:Flippy, good shots and operation with the role - that definitely helped out the town a ton.

Thank you!! in game i was thinking like shit should i actually be scum hunting with it, so that's why i sent my last one to hoop :lol:
I think it was really good that you a) cleared a couple of players who were potential targets for later lynches, b) didn’t waste shots on PRs who were NK targets, thus further narrowing the mid lynch pool for scum, and c) didn’t waste a shot trying to sort Prana, as it was clear he was never getting to LYLO even if town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”