CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:42 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 7, Espeonage wrote:It's fun to see Hoopa avoiding making a claim in post 1.

Claim Night 1 Vig

This is something that should be worked out as well.
Goddamn it, I was going to rvs vote espe for saying he wanted to play with me in the queue. Now I can't responsibly.
In post 7, Espeonage wrote:It's fun to see Hoopa avoiding making a claim in post 1.

Claim Night 1 Vig

This is something that should be worked out as well.
Yeah, I'm not sure it makes sense either, because it eliminates the possibility of scum counter claiming on d2. I guess we still get doctor wifom, but I his vig should come before the scum kill, so I don't think t makes sense for them to kill him, unless he has multiple shots. That would be very strange for a mini though. If there is only one kill on night 1 we lynch espe.

In post 9, notscience wrote:Ehhhhh

What’s up doc?
Huntin wabbits.
In post 12, Gypyx wrote:Isn't the N1 vig claim a meme claim? It doesn't really look serious to me tbh
VOTE: vote: Gypyx
Angling for claimed PR lynch.
In post 15, Hoopla wrote:a meme claim, you say?

i don't know how i feel about someone treating the early game with such disrespect.
Damn. I'm just going to hard sheep hoopla this game.
In post 21, Gypyx wrote:
In post 10, notscience wrote:Hoopla did you used to be tails

Idk why I keep thinking of tails when I read your name

Also I don’t think I remember you being quite this over the top verbose

also curious about why claim n1 vig instead of crumb it
So, what does Hoopla's "change" in behaviour means to you, is it towny / scummy / NAI?
Fucking post #21 meta discussion. obligatory "meta is bullshit" comment. This might be the earliest I have said that in a game....
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:42 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 37, Espeonage wrote:Currently I have cooldog and notsci as potential scum for going in to night prep immediately. Seems like a scum thing to focus on right now no?

Vote: Cooldog
You do realize I am on EST time (in the best country in the world, America :lol: ) and the game started at 5 in the morning, right?

In post 38, Espeonage wrote:It's apparently not painfully obvious. I'm not a vig.
Why would you do this? What reaction tells did you get from your stunt?

@gyphx, meta is bullshit. I will not read meta arguments, nor will the hold any sway on my vote what so ever. Feel free to forward them, just know I will not give a shit. :yawn:
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:15 am

Post by CooLDoG »

^so it wouldn't be an RVS then right? Or are you trying to wait to hop onto a wagon?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 45, Emperor flippyNips wrote:rvs doesn't mean posting, its a random vote & i will not be making one of those today
In post 46, Emperor flippyNips wrote:VOTE: Gypyx
:facepalm:
In post 47, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 35, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 12, Gypyx wrote:Isn't the N1 vig claim a meme claim? It doesn't really look serious to me tbh
VOTE: vote: Gypyx
Angling for claimed PR lynch.
CoolDog, could you explain how Gypx was angling to lynch a claimed PR here?
Casting doubt on the claim to justify non-belief in it. Ergo, creating a reason to vote for a claimed power role.
In post 63, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
Spoiler:

VOTE: hoopla
omgus vote is dumb omgus vote. Probably means nothing this early.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 94, AGar wrote:
Two, CD taking the bait and saying "if there's one kill, Espe is the lynch," while dumb, seems weak at best. Just plain dumb. Another shady inclusion.
If his claim were real, the probability is on my side. The chance that both hit the same target, assuming random, is less than 10%. Town would not seriously claim a role that they are not (a premise I hold.. reasonable considering d1 on page 1). If he is town fake claiming a night1 vig he deserves to get lynched period because what benifit does town get from the gambit? There is no reason for town to fake claim vig, but if people like you are will to not lynch him given evidence against his claim, then scum have a lot to gain. If we take your logic, then scum can just claim that d1 every game and coast with one "conf town" player. If you claim night1 vig, and there is one kill, you ought to lynch the person who claimed barring a cc. Tl;dr, lynch people who claim something without a cc when the night actions don't bare out what they claim. Pretty fucking reasonable.

I'll leave you all with this before I go to sleep, "what town motivation does espe have for 'meme claiming' vig?"
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 45, Emperor flippyNips wrote:rvs doesn't mean posting, its a random vote & i will not be making one of those today
Okay, remember that my response to agar is assuming his claim is a real claim, which I took it to be. He has renounced the claim before the night phase, so what I say does NOT apply.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

why does shit randomly quote like that?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:36 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 99, Espeonage wrote:Ok so my thoughts are that I would expect town who believes the claim to go, ok cool good to know. It's bit wifom-y so imma leave it to later or just err on the side of randomness.
I believed the claim, but certainly if you were a one shot night 1 vig, there is no side of randomness. EIther two kill show up, or they don't. Highly unlikely for there to be only one kill with two shots on n1.
In post 102, Hoopla wrote:
there are no better wagons on D1 than a lurker/memelord wagon. a ritual sacrifice as old as time to show the mafia gods we mean business.
Hoopla basically wants to wagon someone which will give as little information to the town as possible going into d2. Good to know.
In post 109, Gypyx wrote:
In post 53, Emperor flippyNips wrote:are you a alt Gypyx or are you new to these parts?
i'm a new player
so you aren't an alt?
In post 124, Gypyx wrote:I don't, but that's not the point, my point was that saying this had no real effect, other than giving you a justification to lurk later on, not right now
time will tell on this point. Nothing posting is easy to spot.
In post 145, Espeonage wrote:Gobbles/CD/Hoopla is scumteam, ok lets go home.
Why goobbles and Hoop? I understand why you think I could be scum. But I don't understand why you think the other two are.

I like gyphx's posts as of late. Clearly trying to scum hunt. VOTE: unvote

after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:41 am

Post by CooLDoG »

^what are your scum reads?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:11 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 157, Gypyx wrote:also question, are mafia traitors common in mini normals?
Idk about if they are common in set-ups, but they are explicitly allowed: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... Game#Roles
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:13 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 125, gobbledygook wrote:Well, the counterpoint to that is the information you’re getting now is the type, frequency, and substance of information you’ll be getting later in the game too. If you don’t think it’s lurky now, then it won’t be lurky then.
This is also just plain wrong. Player's can change over the timeframe of the game. You could be setting up some lurks later on.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 183, gobbledygook wrote:
Cooldog, do you think my current level and style of play is lurky?
not particularly no. I wouldn't attack you for being a lurker.
In post 185, renaissance wrote:Eh, I'm out of time actually. I liked notscience's recent interactions with me a little.

VOTE: gobbled

I'm just gonna park here with some townreads for now.

Pedit: I'll be back later!
Let me town hunt so that the scum knows the strongest town reads are to kill during the night so town has less info to go off of... Also, let me just put a vote here with little to no explanation.

I was expecting a different vote given,
In post 187, renaissance wrote:Oh wait, this is better.

VOTE: CoolDog
I don't understand your vote hopping.
In post 194, AGar wrote:
In post 190, Gypyx wrote:
In post 163, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 161, Gypyx wrote:
In post 65, Emperor flippyNips wrote:are y'all just the scum team.? ..you can tell me if you are
well then, this post looks really weird to me, might be another one of Flippy's joke posts, but it really stands out in his ISO

It’s not my fault them buddying up on page 2 or 3 looked bad to me

Sorry I think you don't get my point, what i'm saying is that this post really feels like you're a mafia traitor trying to reveal yourself to your team, and i may be overthinking this, but the punctuation is really weird too, like, each dot represting a mafia member and the dot next to a question mark represting the unknown mafia member (traitor therefore) makes a lot of sense to me

(I hope this answers the questions other guys had about that)
Hoo fuckin boi I don’t like this.
Agree, its a load of non-sense. Does this ping you as scummy or just wrong? nvm. You answer this in
In post 198, notscience wrote:I will say even worrying about a traitor is very weird and I kinda wanna go there

Hoopla what do you think of taking this wagon off the rails?
Yeah, it is pretty strange. The guy is new though, so he might believe that traitors are standard roles... still, you are correct. From town perspective it shouldn't matter that much.

@prana's . I've said all I have to say on lynching the fake claim. Don't think I can convince you otherwise.

Hoopla's post is part of the reason I am voteing her. Over confident town reads d1. Not doing much scum hunting. Also doesn't do much actual analysis of hikari or reasons for vote in next post. Just does a quick slip in there.
In post 224, notscience wrote:I just don’t get how a newbie pulls traitor spec out of their ass like that tbh
Yeah, also this. Also this early in the game it is sorta strange.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:52 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I'ma try to make a phone pist while on the road. Don't expect bb tags. Just gonna refernce post numbers, so bare with. Will make better post later today.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:57 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 234, Hoopla wrote:
In post 233, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 185, renaissance wrote: I'm just gonna park here with some townreads for now.
Let me town hunt so that the scum knows the strongest town reads are to kill during the night so town has less info to go off of... Also, let me just put a vote here with little to no explanation.
In post 233, CooLDoG wrote:Hoopla's post is part of the reason I am voteing her. Over confident town reads d1. Not doing much scum hunting. Also doesn't do much actual analysis of hikari or reasons for vote in next post. Just does a quick slip in there.
~~

it appears you have some hang-ups about the concept of townhunting as a strategy. could this playstyle difference be the explanation for your suspicion of me and renaissance? food for thought.
Well, I don't think that town hunting is a good start for town. However, because it is a meta strat, I don't find it to be initself scum indicative. However, your play is not simply town hunting. You are placing votes on people with little explanation and hiding behind "town hunting" to avoid explaining scum reads, this the vote....
In post 238, notscience wrote:i Kinda agree with hiraki that it’s a weird post because it’s making assumptions about Renaissance’s play style which I don’t think are merited to try and discredit a read on him.

Like no doubt there are playstyle crashes in this game and multiple people with set in stone ways they want to play, and there will have to be some compromise (for lack of a better term) wrt play styles.

Like I agree with what she’s saying but not how she’s saying it.
so what do you make of his vote hoppy nature?

Also, this is too arduous to make a real legit post. Fuck it. Will post later. It's annoying as hell to post on mobile.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

back, but zonked from the drive. will be back tomorrow with catch-up
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:16 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I basically agree with .
In post 244, Hoopla wrote:to hiraki and any other concerned readers:

you must understand, cooldog is a very sensitive soul. i can feel the fragility with every post i read. that deep seated fear of opening up and seeing things another way.

my appeal to cooldog was a modest inquiry. a quiet call to reason. a call to his higher self that's able to see the bigger picture.

do i think he is town? unsure. this was merely my way of extending my hand to him, tenderly, on the possibility that he is.

of course, if he's a scumbo, he may do as he pleases.
I still don't understand the basis for any of your votes, hell in the next post:
In post 245, Hoopla wrote:i have to say, this has been a satisfactory hustle from hiraki, despite his conclusions. i'm ready to move onto greener pastures.

VOTE: prana
Your vote is simply to "move to greener pastures" with absolutely no reason what so ever. It's like you vote, the wagon doesn't pick up, time to try and lead another wagon leveraging your town cred, let other people come up with reasons and then post facto agree with them and not offer your own explanation because you are "town hunting" this game. Reads as not want to commit to scum reads and pick easy popular town reads. My vote will stay here for a while.... ALso, what sort of reason do you give for town hunting over scum hunting? I'm open to be convinced that it is best to use POE on d1 with no night kill information, but it seems degenerate and counter productive given the fact that you are not building any real association tells that could be garnered from the flips. SO what, you read xyz as town, and they flip town woooooo, great read there, but town reads to do not breed association tells.

Again, there is the mostly irrelevant strategy point of town reading, which I admit is not going to be alignment indicative. Then there is the way in which you are playing the game, which is.
In post 249, Gypyx wrote:Ok, question, I see that no one has actually made any coments on the content of my read, apart from Flippy saying "yo that would be a sick traitor strat" so could anyone think about the read on it's own?
I mean.... Its hard to pick out traitors before we have flips on the board. Looking for a harder role to read than standard scum d1 is kinda silly. THe only reason I would bring it up is to bread crumb to other scum as a traitor, OR to be scum asking for the traitor to bread crumb. I don't see how a traitor will play differently than standard scum. Try to look very townie to get scum killed as the traitor, and try to look townie as scum to not get lynched.
In post 251, PranaDevil wrote:Fuck it... was sorting out a post, and double clicked when closing a window and "poof" it vanished... I'll try again.
In post 226, notscience wrote:We meant different things hoopla- I’m saying I don’t get how he’d pull it out of his ass unless he knew it existed.

Your point about being obvious as the game progresses is valid though.
New players to this site do not mean they don't know anything about the game... maybe he played RL mafia before and it was a regular role in his group? Maybe we should ask him first? Could be a good idea...
In post 227, Hiraki wrote:
In post 214, PranaDevil wrote:At the same time, Una missed half of it entirely (basically skimming the thread and not seeing the blatantly obvious response that a literally half blind person caught), there's talk of a N1 vig via meme stuff, which CooLDoG has taken to mean there is a fake claim and it needs lynching day 2... not day 1.
what does this mean?
It means you missed half the thread where CooLDoG got so hung up on the N1 Vig meme claim that he was pushing for it to be lynched day 2... I advise reading it.

The fact in later posts you've been town reading CooLDoG despite him literally trying to set up a day 2 lynch already is suspicious to me.
In post 235, Hiraki wrote:
In post 234, Hoopla wrote:
In post 233, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 185, renaissance wrote: I'm just gonna park here with some townreads for now.
In post 233, CooLDoG wrote:Hoopla's post is part of the reason I am voteing her. Over confident town reads d1. Not doing much scum hunting. Also doesn't do much actual analysis of hikari or reasons for vote in next post. Just does a quick slip in there.
~~

it appears you have some hang-ups about the concept of townhunting as a strategy. could this playstyle difference be the explanation for your suspicion of me and renaissance? food for thought.
weird post
Perfectly fine post
In post 246, Hoopla wrote:i have to say, this has been a satisfactory hustle from hiraki, despite his conclusions. i'm ready to move onto greener pastures.

Bad Hoops. Just as I was town reading you too.
1) Why are you going out of your way to defend a player on d1
2) You miss the counterfactual (if then statement) that was a condition of me "setting up a lynch d2". Yes, I am setting up a lynch d2. If there is only one night kill, probabilistically speaking the chance of there being a 1-shot n1 vig that targets the same target as scum or gets doc protected is very, very, very small. There is a higher probability of it being scum fake claiming a power role than there is of it being a town claim. Way out weighs the probability of a random lynch on d2. Again, provided no other information, you should lynch the fucking claims that do not bare out in night actions. Would you believe a cop that doesn't tell you who he investigated on n1? Hell fucking no. Nor should you believe a one shot on NIGHT ONE (specifically, because at later nights the probability starts to increase of the same person being targeted and doc protections) with only one kill. Can't believe how you can't understand how the probability works, and why if it were a real claim it would be extremely scummy for there to only be 1 kill on N1.
3) Why is hoopla's vote bad?
In post 255, renaissance wrote: @ :cool: Dog: I think you missed my question. Why do you hold the premise that town never fake or jokeclaim on Day 1? You really never seen that happen during your time here?
ftfy. I don't. Again, I have repeatedly said that if it was a real claim, and if the there is only one kill n1.... you didn't read that. Of course people can meme claim. I asked what he was trying to get out of it as town. That's a question for him, and I don't want to tell him why I would think about doing such a thing as town, because that would ruin the question. When did I say it was impossible for the cliam to be a "meme" claim? I haven't, which is why your question is dumb.
In post 259, renaissance wrote:
On the traitor thing: I think it's probably fine and some cosmic brain paranoia, but Gypyx, have you ever played with traitors before? Where did you learn about them?
fishing for meta reasons to dismiss the traitor wierdness as being scummy. THis is basically offering up a softball for him to hit out of the park. THis is the opposite of scum hunting.
In post 261, renaissance wrote:I appreciate the invitation to the townbloc, Hoopla. I recieved your letter by post and was quite surprised to find a cake attached to it. It was delicious.
buddies with person who doesn't have any scum reads and votes apparently randomly. Great town play here.
In post 262, notscience wrote:
In post 250, Gypyx wrote:Ok, question, I see that no one has actually made any coments on the content of my read, apart from Flippy saying "yo that would be a sick traitor strat" so could anyone think about the read on it's own?
Because traitor spec is a rabbit hole that doesn’t need to be delved into unless we have a flipped traitor. Otherwise it’s a distraction.
I somewhat agree with this.
In post 269, LicketyQuickety wrote:Hello, I will play in a bit, but for now,

VOTE: Espi
excellent post. 100% great reason. Let's just slap down a vote without reading the thread :roll: THis play aggravates my brain.
In post 275, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 271, notscience wrote:Seconding the wtf on that rvs vote
It's not RVS.
In post 277, AGar wrote:
In post 274, CooLDoG wrote:Well, I don't think that town hunting is a good start for town. However, because it is a meta strat, I don't find it to be initself scum indicative. However, your play is not simply town hunting. You are placing votes on people with little explanation and hiding behind "town hunting" to avoid explaining scum reads, this the vote....
If you don’t think town hunting is a good start (strat? Start doesn’t make sense in this context), how can you confidently call out actions as not townhunting?
It was intended as strat. Basically, you are saying this:

I don't like chocolate, ergo, I can't tell you what chocolate is or isn't when I see it.

Dumb question. Obviously silly. Just because one thinks that a certain strategy is bad, does not then go onto entail that they know nothing about it, or what it isn't. I'm sure a town hunter can tell when someone isn't scum hunting, and then will make it so that they don't town read them.... come on, you know better than this.

In post 284, notscience wrote:Lickety is there any reason you’re being so condescending when literally all you’ve done is

Vote espe

Say it wasn’t rvs

Posit he hasn’t been town all game

Is there a point when you start playing or?
Yes, essentially he is saying, "well, I don't have a town read on this guy, thus he must be scum". Out of 13 players and just as many pages he has all of the town pegged apparently.
In post 285, notscience wrote:I am tempted to move and make espe the leading wagon because Im not super stoked with either of the leading ones.
why are you voting for a wagon that is in part produced by people who have no reason for voting for them?
In post 310, Hoopla wrote:
flippy nips
lickety quickety
hiraki
prana
una
espeonage
cooldog

^is my current vision for the lynching pool. in my upcoming posts i expect to narrow the pool once more and close in on these scumbags. i hope the esteemed town bloc members are on the same page.
Let's just put more than half the game in the possible lynch pool so I can wagon hop to my hearts conetent when one wagon fails and another picks up. No substance to reads, yet again. We should lynch this.
In post 318, Hoopla wrote:
In post 316, Gypyx wrote:Well in that case the read on Flipy is kinda useless but ok
just like flippy himself;))

i was deeply saddened when his wagon faded away into the ether.
WHy? More than half the town is scum for you, apparently. You give no gradiant, so why do you care? You also never articulated why you wanted that lynch to begin with, so I don't get it.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:18 am

Post by CooLDoG »

tl;dr, hoopla makes nothing posts, provides no reads, and is happy to jump on any wagon that forms to get a lynch.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:36 am

Post by CooLDoG »

ikea shit sucks
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:07 am

Post by CooLDoG »

hopefully its better than, "you don't like town hunting, therefore you don't know what town hunting is"
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:16 am

Post by CooLDoG »

ohhh, before I forget before lunch. Anyone asking about my fake claim d2 lynch will not get an answer to further questions. I have explained multiple times. I am not advocating to lynch the guy for the meme claim. End of story.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:58 am

Post by CooLDoG »

if a traitor flips, we are power lynching gyphix period.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:04 am

Post by CooLDoG »

actually, I'ma gonna take that back. This is the first mention of traitor
In post 157, Gypyx wrote:also question, are mafia traitors common in mini normals?
And this is the trademarked, "conf scum post, post"
In post 190, Gypyx wrote:
In post 163, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 161, Gypyx wrote:
In post 65, Emperor flippyNips wrote:are y'all just the scum team.? ..you can tell me if you are
well then, this post looks really weird to me, might be another one of Flippy's joke posts, but it really stands out in his ISO

It’s not my fault them buddying up on page 2 or 3 looked bad to me

Sorry I think you don't get my point, what i'm saying is that this post really feels like you're a mafia traitor trying to reveal yourself to your team, and i may be overthinking this, but the punctuation is really weird too, like, each dot represting a mafia member and the dot next to a question mark represting the unknown mafia member (traitor therefore) makes a lot of sense to me

(I hope this answers the questions other guys had about that)

So, you got a noob asking about how likely a traitor is, then speculation about it. Not really that sure if fishing for the traitor, more trying traitor hunt on the assumption that there is one :igmeou:
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:06 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 340, renaissance wrote:
In post 334, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 325, CooLDoG wrote:fishing for meta reasons to dismiss the traitor wierdness as being scummy. THis is basically offering up a softball for him to hit out of the park. THis is the opposite of scum hunting.
This x10.
CooLDoG is my favorite townlean so far anyway.
How? It's the definition of scum hunting. If Gypx has never played with traitors before or gives an unreasonable explanation for where he's heard of them, that is scummy. If he's played with one before, his paranoia is a lot more plausible and that is towny.
read the game thread dude. HE said he read through the wiki. THe wiki gives the impression that traitors are as common as docs, cops, roleblockers, and godfathers.

Granted, at this point I don't really know the meta role distribution since I have been away from the actual game for several years.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:09 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 278, brassherald wrote:

Vote Count Day 1.05
CooLDoG (3):
, ,
Hoopla (3):
, ,
Espeonage (2):
Gypyx(2):
gobbledygook (1):

notscience (1):

PranaDevil(1):

There are (expired on 2020-06-17 06:05:00) remaining in Day 1
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.[/area]
[/color]
IS THE VOTE COUNT WHEN HE MADE THAT POST...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:10 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 332, notscience wrote:
In post 325, CooLDoG wrote:why are you voting for a wagon that is in part produced by people who have no reason for voting for them?
At this point the wagon was me and agar for similar reasons that are in the thread? Where did you think my vote was
So, yeah. THis post is a lie basically. Or just someone not know the vote count... either dumb or scum.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:15 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@agar, so you think gobble is bussing gyphx, but you don't want to lynch gyphx.... hmmm... And your day scum read is based upon an association tell that hasn't barred fruit yet. great.

@renissance second post. THat is the correct interpretation of what I was saying.
AGar wrote:CD what the fuck are you even on?

Go grab a Snickers. You make less sense than normal when you're hungry.
I'm subjectivly high, objectivly I'm not on drugs. I was tlaking about this post:
In post 285, notscience wrote:I am tempted to move and make espe the leading wagon because Im not super stoked with either of the leading ones.
he said you were on the espe wagon, which you weren't/
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:16 am

Post by CooLDoG »

*day1
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:17 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Agar's theory is trash. And isn't a theory. Get in line and vote hoopla.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:19 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 347, notscience wrote:Wait are you saying that it’s useless to vote gyp until we have a traitor flip?

Pedit

Cooldog I literally have no clue what you’re getting at
you said you wanted to vote for espe, and agar was not on the wagon. I don't know what you are talking about. There is no reason provided for voting for espe.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:38 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 353, renaissance wrote:Have you played with Hoopla before?
I don't know. Probably way back... why does that matter? Scum is scum.
In post 354, notscience wrote:Cooldog can you please explain like I’m five? I’m trying to understand what you’re saying.

Was your comment asking why I was on the gyp wagon?
absolutly not. I'm asking why you want to ship your vote to espe. Especially given the people on it giving no real reason for the wagon...
In post 356, Hiraki wrote:CD, you're right but i would rather not focus on that today and would rather something takes him out at night (if it exists or we come back to it another day) - i want to lynch scum, not traitors
huh? why and who mentioned trying to lynch traitors other than Gyphx on page 1/2?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:39 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 345, AGar wrote:Yeah with your "scumhunting" style, I'm not gonna really buy into your hype. This looks a lot like trying to start up a bus.
This is the only reason given for voting for him. This is obviously an association tell. So, yeah. dumb or scumb. you decide.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:45 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Yeah, Agar is just full of himself and thinks he has cracked the game. Don't think he is scum.

Hikari is trying to sheep me which also dumb as hell....

Hoopla is probably scum. Parama also posts nothing content and insists on rehashing bullshit. That's more scummy than the dummies.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:52 am

Post by CooLDoG »

now that I think about it, espe also falls into the same category as parama, except he does it more obviously. Actually posts sweet nothings. At least parama knows how to use the quote button to cover it up. I will say,if espe is scum, his d1 strat is excellent. Make a bold entrance with a bullshit meme claim and then coast off of being the center of attention in the earlygame. With such insightful posts as

"Gobbles/CD/Hoopla is scumteam, ok lets go home."
" wanted to vote CD. Shrug, looped in notsci bc why not. // But like I haven't been ignoring the question. I've been ignoring the game period."

Yeah. Openly admits to ignoring the game after he basically started the early game discussion. Real town play going on here for sure.

is also a great example of saying nothing at all, "You weren't in my scum list friendo"

top tier town play here. He ain't even bothering to put up the facade of "town hunting". He just is active lurking and admits it. His last substance post was
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:54 am

Post by CooLDoG »

The main take away is hoopla is still scum. Espe is also understandably scummy for not posting content. both are scummy. And hikari needs to stop sheeping me, obviously.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #34) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:55 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 336, Hiraki wrote:CooLDoG we are going to run these scumboys into the GROUND
vote hoopla dude.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:59 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 358, AGar wrote:
In post 350, CooLDoG wrote:@agar, so you think gobble is bussing gyphx, but you don't want to lynch gyphx.... hmmm... And your day scum read is based upon an association tell that hasn't barred fruit yet. great.
Go back and reread my post before you make a further ass of yourself.

My scumread is based on more than an associative tell. But that’s too much critical thinking for one day for you.
I actually re-read your post for a third time. You spend most of your time attacking me, and then you attack goobles for bussing. Great work on the theory dude. This type of post pisses me off because you are clearly trying to re-write history here.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:12 am

Post by CooLDoG »

renessance iso read:
Spoiler:
In post 170, renaissance wrote:Also, I don't like the :cool: Dog for the way he's reading the N1 vig claim. Why do you have a premise that town would never fakeclaim on day 1, you never seen that happen before?
clearly doesn't understand what good and bad town play is, and why espe is scummy. Although, espe didn't start to coast till later, so I'll give it a pass. Only bad players fake claim in the first post and actually stick to it as town. Plus, vig is the easiest scum fake claim to pick...

asks good questions in /
In post 179, renaissance wrote:
In post 174, notscience wrote:For the most part? I try to put a lot of emphasis on being transparent. You’re welcome to check my game history for a meta read to piss off cooldog, but other than an ongoing I haven’t played recently.

I used to be really good at being transparent and as I’m back I’m trying to refocus on that. Basically used to just town it up, figure out who of the people I’m used to playing with a lot is town, and work with them to sort everything out. Since I’ve been back there hasn’t really been anyone I’m used to playing with so I lost that side of my play so I frankly could be overcompensating on the other side.
Interesting, that sounds like a fun philosophy. What do you do when you roll scum then? I'd imagine it'd be difficult to replicate the same level of transparency.
is using a bullshit meta reason to abdicate not sci of being scummy.
In post 180, renaissance wrote:Not a fan of Hiraki's mass confusion in . I don't get why he's so befuddled at the Hoopla-related matters.
thinks being confused is scummy. By that logic he should vote for agar and notscience for not understanding my very clearly written posts which reveal the truth of the situation. Also this is a soft defense of hoopla. Strange that you would be soft defending people early in D1.
In post 185, renaissance wrote:Eh, I'm out of time actually. I liked notscience's recent interactions with me a little.

VOTE: gobbled

I'm just gonna park here with some townreads for now.

Pedit: I'll be back later!
Has no scum reads and parks a vote for no reason on page 8, where he should have atleast one scum read by now.
In post 187, renaissance wrote:Oh wait, this is better.

VOTE: CoolDog
immediatly realizes he did throw shade at someone and has to change his vote to reflect that.

In post 258, renaissance wrote:
In post 99, Espeonage wrote:Ok so my thoughts are that I would expect town who believes the claim to go, ok cool good to know. It's bit wifom-y so imma leave it to later or just err on the side of randomness.

Scum however I would expect to look at it as part of the puzzle to solve. As if it is true it can mess with their play / be used as a tool to hide behind. Especially since that was immediately where CD's thoughts went. I think if you think, how can scum use this it would generally be a pretty strong indicator that you are scum.

I expected people to at least attempt to read between the lines but whatever I can spell everything out.

I however on the opposite side don't like this weird as chainsaw shit going on with gobbles either, so there's that too.
This is why I like Espeonage.
likes espe for one of his early posts and completely ignores his play as of late.
In post 261, renaissance wrote:I appreciate the invitation to the townbloc, Hoopla. I recieved your letter by post and was quite surprised to find a cake attached to it. It was delicious.
buddies with hoop while posting no contento.
In post 353, renaissance wrote:Have you played with Hoopla before?
asks dumb meta question to soft defend hoopla again.

@renaissance, why do you defend hoopla, and why do you think she is town?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:14 am

Post by CooLDoG »

A hoopla, renaissance, espe scum team. That's what I think might be going on here. I bet this is the ticket. You got the cryptic nothing poster. The active lurker. And the defender. Perfect scum team.

See agar, that's a legit theory right there. A++, 10/10, two thumbs, 5 star theory.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:18 am

Post by CooLDoG »

whatever dude. You are making a d1 vote on an association tell. That's garbagio.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:18 am

Post by CooLDoG »

you should vote hoopla though. Much, much better wagon.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #40) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:49 am

Post by CooLDoG »

If traitors were in every game or almost every game, the town should hunt for them.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:21 am

Post by CooLDoG »

great job dude. Keep up the good work hiraki.

Also, gyphix, sheep with us and vote hoopla.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #42) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:23 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Also, gobbles, stop worrying about agar, start scum hunting more. Vote for hoopla also. We can vote for espe later.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:30 am

Post by CooLDoG »

It puzzles me why you two agree on the same read then.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:33 am

Post by CooLDoG »

gyphx. It's a hoopla, espe renassance scum read. Vote for hoopla. You know that list is scummy as hell. She says she is town hunting, but doesn't really provide reasons for it. AND her lynch pool is basically the entire town so she can wagon hop. Vote hoopla. You know this is the correct choice.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:37 am

Post by CooLDoG »

^100% correct about frequency dictating how you should play around it.

Stop defending yourself, start scum hunting. Or more importantly, vote for hoopla.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:45 am

Post by CooLDoG »

yeah, we should basically lynch hoopla. Her post is, in essence, "yeah, d1 is garbage, lynch whoever". scumy, scumy, scumy. Not even trying to scum hunt. Terrible.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #47) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:46 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Not scum hunting and rolling the dice is ev negative for sure dude. If you think your gut is 1% better than random, you should go with your gut.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #48) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:47 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Also, note what her strat is: Let's run someone up to l-1, then pivot to the alt wagon. Get them to claim, repeat until time runs out and lynch someone. Let's just try and out all the power roles d1. terrible.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #49) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

For all of hoopla's wanting to run up a wagon to l1 to get a claim by the midway point, she votes for no people on it. I'ma gonna go through the posts in detail tomorrow when my head is less clear so I can get an accurate read.

Also, excellent vote gobbles.Excellent. If you do a meta analysis of all of my games I correctly call scum 100% of the time.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #50) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

for wagons....
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

by your logic you should self vote at this point so we can get information. Hell, your arguments would indicate that mass claiming would be a good idea.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

hmmmm... I should stop tving hoopla for a bit. Get some more juicy scum reads.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 406, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 403, CooLDoG wrote:by your logic you should self vote at this point so we can get information. Hell, your arguments would indicate that mass claiming would be a good idea.
I actually think that mass claims are usually positive for town on day 1 since scum are locked into a claim and usually it makes PoE so much easier.

Half the reason I made that comment was to bait people like the above. So now I have 4 scum reads. jeez. mass claims on d1 are great for scum. Just absolutely great.
In post 413, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Espe

Since they seem to be trying to dodge the wagon on them.
lo effort, zero content post.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 411, Hiraki wrote:
Spoiler:
hoopla -

do you have any evidence to backup whatever this stupid "HAHA" system is? those numbers have no value unless there's something behind it. i didn't see anything after a quick search. not to mention, your model has a lot of assumptions that i don't know who would get behind, without further analysis (which is why I am skeptical of it in the first place, as neat as I think game theory in mafia is) - for example, your model goes into the fact that 39/50 games have "scum" as being under 23%. How is the 23% calculated? Could there potentially be a point where 2 scum are slightly above that threshold and one scum drags them down? Then I don't think 23% is a fair number, no? And if 23% goes up, I'm sure that 39/50 is not solid either. Which means that your underlying "towntelling" theory isn't very valid and doesn't make sense.

i did a little digging too - no one in this game has posted over 23% when taking a sum of the average and the average of all in the thread as of your data set was 30.615. that would mean that your circle conveniently misses the one person that everyone has put up weird looks for in your town block -
renaissance
. what is even
more
convenient is that the number you went with to highlight your data was 23 while renaissance has
posts.

lastly, if we get rid of the two outliers in this thread (i think this helps the dataset become more uniform but i understand the underlying problem here) - your average goes from that 30.615 above to 32.991 which gets rid of every player but Gypyx, gooble & CooLDoG

i don't think this really makes a lot of sense and i'm starting to just feel weird about the clearly soft defenses of renaissance here that don't consider anything that renaissance has posted
don't get baited into a technical debate my guy. Look at the actual behavior in the game thread and how obscuring behind a system masks a lack of reasons for reads and votes which contradict the claims being made.

Man, I love being right. I'm typically right...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

dude, I had a flash of brilliance as to why I now have 4 scum reads. We gobbles is the traitor.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:56 am

Post by CooLDoG »

flippy isn't the worst vote in the world. I kinda want to vote espe for productivity reasons, but I don't like being on wagons with my scum reads. Feels wrong.

I don't necessarily want to argue against Hoopla's technical analysis. I mean, I generally agree that scum lurk more than town. But, given that it is d1, I'm not sure if scum are going to be lurking around thhaaaat much. I'm also not sure if lynching a lurker d1 is the way to go as well. I think that's more of a d2/d3 lynch. We cna get more info from lynching someone who isn't a lurker due to association tells going into d2.

I guess going off of Hoopla's system I would pref to lynch either renaissance. It must be noted that if you believe in hoopla's system you can't exonerate her for it, because it is her very system. SHe will perposfully play to look town under it as scum and town.....

I am thinking of shipping over to espe.

I also agree with prana that flippy is playing terrible and has a bunch of nothing posting. Thus, I would be willing to hop ship to him as a comprimise if deadline pressure comes our way. We have not heard from espe in ages. He should be verging on a prod. If he comes in and only p-doges, then I'll for sure vote for him....

Flippy supposedly caught up and then basically posted nothing. Like, actually nothing.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:58 am

Post by CooLDoG »

who is adamantly against an espe lynch?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:23 am

Post by CooLDoG »

yeah, I need to see a vc, but am also contemplating a move. Hoopla could easily be bussing. Does throw a wrench in my gobbles read though. Don't think two scum would bus d1 with a wagon in the state it was in.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:47 am

Post by CooLDoG »

^fair point.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #60) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:43 am

Post by CooLDoG »

lot going on here that hungry dog can't process.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:08 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I got side tracked last night watching the 3:30 hour espn documentary about my favorite football player, Micheal Vick, obviously. I watched the Lance armstrong documentary the night before. Highly recommended pairing. You get to see a portrait of two individuals. Vick seemed like a nice guy who cared too much about other people and just couldn't let go. Old Italian proverb, "Nothing is worse than the poor man become rich" rings true. Lance, on the other hand, was more like me: an unapologetic asshole.

In post 453, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 435, UnaBombaH wrote:Also.
I'm gonna drop the topic now, but I heavily disagree with two separate assessments made regarding the Traitor-talk.
First of all, if someone thinks they have spotted a tell for a traitor, it does not matter how "common" they are. If they are allowed in Normals, they can be in any and every game.
I just finished a game with two Millers, Innocent Child, a Town Ascetic Encryptor with no hoods and two scum in it. (11:2)

I do not EXPECT to run into a setup like this ever again, but that wasn't the first time on site with two Millers in the game.
So assuming something based on how common it is?
I think it has some similarities with how Gamblers fallacy works.

i honestly was done talking about traitor stuff on page whatever it started on. i was gonna say we'll deal with that if there's not a night kill one night but i looked at the normal guidelines & i guess they can't be recruited unless they're bulletproof?

do you mean two pairs of millers?
Doesn't want to talk about traitor speculation, starts talking about miller speculation.
In post 456, Emperor flippyNips wrote:you know i still think hoopla is a decent vote but im gonna move on over to here

VOTE: gyphx i have a hunch :cool:
ships votes for no reasons, when there should be one. I mean, if you were thinking about the traitor spec, you should at least be able to articulate why Gyphix was scummy coming out of that. You also need to answer the famous "Newb Vi, or scum?" question on him. Which you don't, you just ship dat vote.
In post 458, Emperor flippyNips wrote:fuck actually i take it back

UNVOTE:

i've reconsidered and i think gyph is likely town
wtf actually changed here?
In post 460, Emperor flippyNips wrote:well i don't really care for any of espeonage's post but nothing shouts scum in his iso to me, why are people sring him?
because after starting the game rolling with a meme claim and after he hasn't posted any content what so ever.
In post 471, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 447, gobbledygook wrote:That reads to me like a scum reaction.
How on earth did you get a read like that? :lol:
I'm starting to think you are the type of player who decide outcomes and reads first, and then make everything new fit that decision.
There was absolutely nothing about my latest post that wasn't dedicated to
correcting
false statements about my own play so far.
If you find that scummy, slap a vote on me.
I can't do much to help you.
In post 447, gobbledygook wrote:Most of your posts are talking about Gypyx. Ergo talking a lot but not doing anything with your vote
Ah, but then you took an opportune time to scold me.
I have already said my piece regarding Gypyx, and I thought I made it rather clear as well, hmm? :]

Moving on, as should you.
is all you can do is defend yourself? Scum list now.
In post 473, renaissance wrote:
In post 384, CooLDoG wrote:gyphx. It's a hoopla, espe renassance scum read. Vote for hoopla. You know that list is scummy as hell. She says she is town hunting, but doesn't really provide reasons for it. AND her lynch pool is basically the entire town so she can wagon hop. Vote hoopla. You know this is the correct choice.
I'm scum with her because why? I haven't even defended her, I'm just neutral. Also, I don't see how you're so confident on her when a large part of her play seems to be playstyle. I recently read Team Mafia 2015 and uh... yeah
yes, yes you have. ALso, fuck you stupid meta.

here is all of your soft defenses:
Spoiler:
In post 180, renaissance wrote:Not a fan of Hiraki's mass confusion in . I don't get why he's so befuddled at the Hoopla-related matters.
In post 258, renaissance wrote:

Scum however I would expect to look at it as part of the puzzle to solve. As if it is true it can mess with their play / be used as a tool to hide behind. Especially since that was immediately where CD's thoughts went. I think if you think, how can scum use this it would generally be a pretty strong indicator that you are scum.

I expected people to at least attempt to read between the lines but whatever I can spell everything out.

I however on the opposite side don't like this weird as chainsaw shit going on with gobbles either, so there's that too.
This is why I like Espeonage.
In post 352, renaissance wrote:Have you played with Hoopla before?

THe last one in particular is terrible. Trying to defend people with meta on d1. Now you are trying to defend her from a game that happened in 2015...
In post 475, renaissance wrote:I don't want to lynch Hoopla because I enjoy her style of posting. I wouldn't say I have a good read on her though.

:cool: Dog's overconfidence is an eh, like to the extent where he's looking for Hoopla's scum buddies and looking for associatives, but now he's already considering other wagons like Espe?
Here, more defending of hoopla. Like, it can't be more obvious than this. I like her playstyle, ergo she is town... jeez weak as hell defense regardless. IF she flips scum, we are power lynching your ass.

Also, "already considering"... huh? I've been singing that tune for a while. I mean, lets look at it. I was talking a scum team here: . I threw my case on espe in . And for the record, I dropped my hoopla vote in . SO I don't know what you mean by "already"... I mean, that's several many pages and posts to be considered an "already". And my vote is still on hoopla.

@ can we make the buddy sheep more obvious... urrrrrggggg.... I don't know. Really don't like renissance. WOuld be more willing to vote for him/her than to vote forespe atm.... urrrgggggg. ALthough, espe is still a good wagon.

Una is also a very easy lynch to push as scum. Not sure what my read on him actually is.... seems scummy though....
In post 488, Hiraki wrote:pretty sure my lynchpool today is in hoopla, flippynips, and renaissance. will change based on the VC
very down.
In post 493, gobbledygook wrote:My CoolDog read still has conditions on it, but he has done enough now that I can town read him independent of any conditions. Thank goodness. I did not want to reveal my conditions. :lol:

===

Renaissance, Hoopla, CoolDog, Hiraki - what do you think of the fact that Una did:
...nothing to get notscience killed
...not vote anyone else on his shortlist after unvoting notscience
def suspiscous. But I feel bad voting for a wagon that has my scum reads on it.
In post 510, Hoopla wrote:
In post 439, CooLDoG wrote:I guess going off of Hoopla's system I would pref to lynch either renaissance. It must be noted that if you believe in hoopla's system you can't exonerate her for it, because it is her very system. SHe will perposfully play to look town under it as scum and town.....

I am thinking of shipping over to espe.
it appears you've come to the conclusion that my play is neutral and not inherently scummy like you were claiming a few pages back?

in the interest of breaking the fourth wall and connecting heart-to-heart with my readers, i must admit, this is true. i am capable of playing scum or town this way. historically, i have been fiercely devoted to mimicking my town meta as scum: that town meta being passionate attempts to optimise d1 play to boost town EV. it has always been annoying to have to copy that as scum, and not lurk my way to victory, but such is life.

i recommend readers to judge me on the outcomes of my actions. i'll be easier to read once we have some claims/flips. or in this specific game, wait for me to absorb the nightkill.

~~

mister cooldog

i see you are greasing the wheel, readying yourself for an espeonage vote. are you waiting for a sign? for someone to hold your hand and tell you it's okay?

well, consider this post that sign. i can't promise safe passage on future days from the eyes of the town bloc, but your allegiance will be looked upon favourably.
nah. you are still scummy as hell. I'm just saying that just because you follow the system, does not then mean that you are town. You posting about your system is NAI. However, the way that you are playing with it in this game is scummy. As has been articulated before. I'm also 100% right in my early game d1 one reads, obviously, so yeah, not town bloc for me.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #62) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:45 am

Post by CooLDoG »

my god. so now the player list gets even better.

@flippy, see my post for more of the same....

fuck it, scum aren't gonna bus hoopla d1.

VOTE: unvote
vote: renessance

come on guys, lets get the gravy train going. Get a scum lynch d1.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #63) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:34 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 548, notscience wrote:I lied I read

Correct me if I’m wrong but is the main reason people are scumreading Renaissance pre flip associatives with hoopla?
no
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #64) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:27 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 571, notscience wrote:Dominant personalities are bickering and the less dominant aren’t pushing stuff

It’s kinda disorganized tbh
basically this.

Also renissance doesn't actually scum hunt, nor does he push his/her reads. Basically just soft defends people and tries to dismantal wagons. S/he has done this with espe as well.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #65) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:24 am

Post by CooLDoG »

VOTE: battle mage
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #66) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:24 am

Post by CooLDoG »

actually that doesn't make since.

VOTE: farside
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #67) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:26 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 583, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 580, CooLDoG wrote:VOTE: battle mage
pre-emptive OMGUS eh? I might hold fire on the rest of my read through until we can all agree I'm not being lynched today. Let's go team! :cop:
no, I just thought you were double backing on your vig claim from espe. THen i realized it makes sense to wait for d2 if that were the case.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #68) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:27 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 583, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 580, CooLDoG wrote:VOTE: battle mage
pre-emptive OMGUS eh? I might hold fire on the rest of my read through until we can all agree I'm not being lynched today. Let's go team! :cop:
no, I just thought you were double backing on your vig claim from espe, meaning actually coming back and claiming it legitimately. THen i realized it makes sense to wait for d2 if that were the case.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #69) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 612, Hoopla wrote:hi farside and battle mage! welcome to the game.

i'm looking forward to us olds showing these whipper snappers a thing or two about mafia. here is an advanced move that will shock the readers: an aggressive wagon-hop
based on intuition

UNVOTE:
VOTE: unabombah
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #70) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:15 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 626, AGar wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 565, gobbledygook wrote:I fully think that both you and Agar are fully capable of handling a town after powerbussing.
Only think? Fuck, has my reputation stopped preceding me? If I was scum, we'd have a dead scumbag like two days ago.

@Scumfuck McTurkey
Why aren't you pushing for any support on your UnabombaH wagon? Since your vote, you've: Addressed Una once, speculated on Hoopla, made useless comments four times, asked other players their thoughts on Una once, gone back and forth with me ~4 times, defended yourself from notscience in a 4 post back-and-forth, and voted BattleMage.

This is all after you've said that "not advancing a town wincon is advancing a scum wincon." You basically made an RVS vote in .

@All
Take a serious look at this scummy bird. Scumfuck McTurkey is trying to hoodwink everyone with shit like "My scumhunting is unorthodox" and contradictory play compared to the standard they hold other players to (voting Una for not seriously trying to advance their preferred wagon while doing not a goddamn thing to push forward the wagon themselves). Calling people out for "voting their weaker scumread" but then handwaving away that when they're doing it, it's just using that other scumread as ammo for their stronger scumread.

Like, I'm starting to think that because they're a much-adored thanksgiving meal, they could
shoot someone on 5th avenue
claim scum in bold letters and y'all would let 'em get away with it.
In post 624, notscience wrote:A few people (namely me and agar) think there is as no reason a new person brings it up out of the blue unless they are scum with a traitor or the traitor

But lynching someone bc they might be a traitor is kinda a witch hunt
I also backed off because some of my other reasoning was based on a theory that turned out to be false. I felt gypyx, outside of the traitor spec, was simply regurgitating ideas previously posted and presenting them as his own, but the specifics I remembered were misordered - he usually presented his ideas before anyone else had when I re-read. I don't find it to be entirely town-aligned, but it's not as damning as what I had perceived.
fine agar.
In post 628, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 626, AGar wrote:Like, I'm starting to think that because they're a much-adored thanksgiving meal, they could shoot someone on 5th avenue claim scum in bold letters and y'all would let 'em get away with it.
It’s really because I’m adorable and people feel bad for eating my kind every day on their $5 footlongs
In post 630, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 613, Battle Mage wrote:also GG you should have confidence in your ability to read me now, so maybe not lynch me Day 1? just sayin' ;)
Only if you don’t lynch me Day 1 ;)
this basically proves what agar is saying.

VOTE: gobbledygook
In post 642, Gypyx wrote:and battle mage, i've already explained why I'm cautious of traitors in post and I was not
specifically
hunting traitors you know, I consider it as a scumread like the others and therefore I bring it up

so, can we avoid going through another 5 pages of traitor spec?
If there is no nk tonight, i
might
consider voting gyphyx
Last edited by brassherald on Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #71) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:15 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 626, AGar wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 565, gobbledygook wrote:I fully think that both you and Agar are fully capable of handling a town after powerbussing.
Only think? Fuck, has my reputation stopped preceding me? If I was scum, we'd have a dead scumbag like two days ago.

@Scumfuck McTurkey
Why aren't you pushing for any support on your UnabombaH wagon? Since your vote, you've: Addressed Una once, speculated on Hoopla, made useless comments four times, asked other players their thoughts on Una once, gone back and forth with me ~4 times, defended yourself from notscience in a 4 post back-and-forth, and voted BattleMage.

This is all after you've said that "not advancing a town wincon is advancing a scum wincon." You basically made an RVS vote in .

@All
Take a serious look at this scummy bird. Scumfuck McTurkey is trying to hoodwink everyone with shit like "My scumhunting is unorthodox" and contradictory play compared to the standard they hold other players to (voting Una for not seriously trying to advance their preferred wagon while doing not a goddamn thing to push forward the wagon themselves). Calling people out for "voting their weaker scumread" but then handwaving away that when they're doing it, it's just using that other scumread as ammo for their stronger scumread.

Like, I'm starting to think that because they're a much-adored thanksgiving meal, they could
In post 624, notscience wrote:A few people (namely me and agar) think there is as no reason a new person brings it up out of the blue unless they are scum with a traitor or the traitor

I also backed off because some of my other reasoning was based on a theory that turned out to be false. I felt gypyx, outside of the traitor spec, was simply regurgitating ideas previously posted and presenting them as his own, but the specifics I remembered were misordered - he usually presented his ideas before anyone else had when I re-read. I don't find it to be entirely town-aligned, but it's not as damning as what I had perceived.
fine agar.
In post 626, AGar wrote:Like, I'm starting to think that because they're a much-adored thanksgiving meal, they could shoot someone on 5th avenue claim scum in bold letters and y'all would let 'em get away with it.
It’s really because I’m adorable and people feel bad for eating my kind every day on their $5 footlongs
In post 613, Battle Mage wrote:also GG you should have confidence in your ability to read me now, so maybe not lynch me Day 1? just sayin' ;)

In post 642, Gypyx wrote:and battle mage, i've already explained why I'm cautious of traitors in post and I was not
specifically
hunting traitors you know, I consider it as a scumread like the others and therefore I bring it up

might
consider voting gyphyx
Last edited by brassherald on Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #72) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:15 am

Post by CooLDoG »

oh my god
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #73) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:16 am

Post by CooLDoG »

what the actual hell is that shit. I don't even know how I fucked it up.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #74) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:17 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 651, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 626, AGar wrote:
Spoiler:

@Scumfuck McTurkey

@All

fine agar.

specifically

might
consider voting gyphyx
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #75) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:19 am

Post by CooLDoG »

after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #76) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:05 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I had this:

Code: Select all

[quote...] [spoiler=] text [/quote] [/spoiler]
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #77) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:39 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 664, farside22 wrote:I'm procrasting a lot on reading. I'm playing this out even if I just go from here and get reads. Right now. Still feeling Cooldog as scum.
GG: I'm curious why you are sheeping people this game. I don't recall you doing that without voicing your own thoughts.
I am the most obv town player in this game. Can't wait to say I told you so if you dummies lynch me.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #78) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 674, AGar wrote:
In post 652, CooLDoG wrote:If there is no nk tonight, i might consider voting gyphyx
Wat? Cooldog no. Stahp forcing us into traitor spec for Day 2 shit, especially when it's wrong. Normal guidelines are that traitors can't be recruited. C'MON MAN, I'M TRYING TO KEEP YOU FROM EATING ROPE FFS.
In fairness I didn't know this.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #79) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:40 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 685, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 681, Hoopla wrote:i have to say, this day is going about as expected. a bloated thread of stubborn townsfolk unable to compromise in any meaningful way.

like, for real. half the time for D1 is gone, and we can barely get a wagon of more than three votes happening. surely, scum are kicking up their heels, enjoying this passivity. vanity vote parkers, lurkers, and players not voting for long periods should be high on everyone's list.

having said all this, hiraki and cooldog have both made good game-forwarding votes in the last few pages. enough to promote them out of my lynch-zone.
You're scum... but also some good points about needing to make some game forwarding votes.

UNVOTE:

Time for a roast dinner.
I woke up and was greeted to this post which summarizes my thoughts
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:17 am

Post by CooLDoG »

read the vote count boyo
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #81) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:31 am

Post by CooLDoG »

yeah, let's deep fry this goddamn turkey. Come on guys, wake up and vote him.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #82) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:56 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I'ma gonna grill some pork chops, corns, and some pineapple. Been marinading all day.... gonna catch up tonight.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #83) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:43 am

Post by CooLDoG »

v/la

after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #84) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:49 am

Post by CooLDoG »

It was working last night. Fuck.

Probably graphics chip related. Goddamnit. I am visiting my folks atm, so when I get back to my place in lex, then I will have my desk top. Probably around Monday. I might be able to bum one of their computers. Fuck me. At least my phone works ...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #85) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:25 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Luckily my dad is a near retired techie and my brother is clumsy as hell. He had to fix his laptop a couple of years ago and had an extra screen... Just confirmed by plugging the laptop into the tv that it actually isn't the graphics card/board... Should be a simple enough fix. Just takes a bit of time to switch them out.... Actually I am glad I was visiting them when this happened because else I wouldn't have access to the parts...

should be back tomorrow or the day after. I can't play this game on the phone. It blows too hard
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #86) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:12 am

Post by CooLDoG »

yay. Was able to frankestien together the computer. So now I am back. Is it really worth reading? probably not, but I'ma gonna have to do it anyway.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #87) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:37 am

Post by CooLDoG »

hmmmm.... idk what to do on a person that refuses to claim when at l-1.... hmmmm.....

I'ma move my vote back to hoopla for now...

In post 741, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 738, Battle Mage wrote:I'm assuming:

Emperor Flippynips
Unabombah
Gobbledygook
Hoopla
Klick

are all town.

easy game so far.
This is bad posting.

All three of my scum reads are on this list.
same feeling.

Also, he has had enough time to come up ith some type of justification for why he reads these people the way he does. I gotta say it again. Lazy town hunting is scummy has hell. You can play it both ways formeta reasons and heavily favors your scum game because you can jsut drop town reads on your non-scum buds for easy town points...
In post 749, Battle Mage wrote:I don't want to rolefish but I am incredibly curious about why 3 people have replaced out of Klick's slot on Day 1 (so far). It must be a fricking horrible role. Vanilla Miller? Unlynchable Jester? Scum with me? :giggle:
and then we have degenerate d1 role speculation.
In post 754, notscience wrote:Damn I’ve never had a rule made bc of me
I have had several
In post 757, Hoopla wrote:i have a prana/unabombah scumteam, by the way.

not sure who the third is yet, but it isn't the turkey. i'm quietly confident he is town, and am hoping the non-voters, replacements and vanity vote-parkers select una ahead of him.
why prana? Also,I thouhgt you didn't do d1 reads?
In post 765, Hoopla wrote:eh, to me it looked like gypyx was doing his due diligence as responsible town player and not putting someone to L-1 and risk lolhammers. he even said himself that turkey was spiritually at L-1 and should claim. when he didn't claim,
then
he put him to L-1.
this is fair. I think gyphx is an easy lynch for scum to lynch. I see scum hoopla show restraint...
In post 779, Hoopla wrote:
In post 777, notscience wrote:Hoopla what made him go from “I sense people aren’t townreading him” to “he’s on a scum team with prana”
process-of-elimination and some advanced wagon composition analytics from my patented H.A.H.A system of advanced tells for advanced players.

believe me, i have these guys pinned.
poe on d1 does not work.... like at all. You poe with claims and night action results later when the actual options are relatively narrow.
In post 803, UnaBombaH wrote:I'd like to repeat and reiterate one of my earliest reads - I still believe Hoopla is town here.
I feel like their current misreads are me (as scum) and Gobbledy (as town).

And in case it wasn't clear from my latest posts - I'm currently leaning "noob-townie" on Gypyx rather than scum.
weak ass attacks on hoopla from una. Basically just trying to attack his way out of her scum read on him and then backing off of the attack. I could be persuaded to vote this guy.

@klick's good posting, Less scummy. except for what not sci says:
In post 834, notscience wrote:I don’t really think it’s a secret I can’t get a footing in this game
In post 838, notscience wrote:Also just saying it’s incredibly obvious the rotating door slot is town.
I wouldn't go so far to say that. But I am not really in the mood to lynch it. I doubt someone would replace into a cluster fuck of a d1 as scum and the decide they didn't want to play the game. SO I tentatively agree.
In post 862, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Whoa whoa whoa I’m a 1 shot combined fruit vendor gunsmith
what the actual fuck is that role? So if this is your actual claim, then we probably got a tracker and a vig then.
In post 869, Emperor flippyNips wrote:No, it’s combined they both get used at once, I send a fruit and also get my gunsmith results
wait, what? That's very strange role. Your gun smith is gonna get tracked in anyway. I guess it lets people clear you as a gun smith from a cc.
In post 870, Hoopla wrote:
In post 862, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Whoa whoa whoa I’m a 1 shot combined fruit vendor gunsmith
In post 863, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Oh.... I wasn’t L-1..
could this be scum overreager to get a claim out, and wanting to fake lucidity of "not knowing he wasn't on L-1". is 2 minutes enough to reread the last three pages, then make that post? this may just be a situation of me being old, but it seems like a very short window of time. whipper snappers please chime in!
I love the fact that your system dictates that we lynch un cc'd power roles on d1. VOte fucking hoopla people.

her post is basicalyl her back tracking because she knows she is going to get shit from the above. I mean, we can verify the fruit vendor part. A scum fruit vendor is very, very unlikely in my honest opinion. I mean, it basically nurfs a tracker to shit at that point.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #88) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:38 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I could vote for una if it comes to that. We should really lynch hoopla for trying to lynch an uncced fruit vendor gunsmith.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #89) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:43 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I mean, the chances of that being a fake claim are zero. Who the hell would think to fake claim that? Ridiculous.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #90) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:47 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 912, Gypyx wrote:Wait cooldog i don't really follow your thoughprocess there, why are you saying we have a tracker based on Flippy's claim?
Yeah, should have said watcher. Usually those come in a combo from my memory. But keep in mind that my meta knowledge is like 4 years old for set-ups. Typically fruit vendors come in pairs. The gunsmith is def indicative of a vig.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #91) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:39 am

Post by CooLDoG »

una's posting is lazy.
I don't wanna lynch the replacement.
I don't wanna lynch the turkey for possible power role reasons. Him not claiming is strange.
Don't wanna lynch the guy who claimed an exotic investigative role that can be confirmed.
I think gyphx is an easy lynch for scum to pile onto.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #92) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:47 am

Post by CooLDoG »

this game is hard. there is no stand out scummy people. I might do a re-read through tomorrow at my normal reading pace to see if anything sticks out.

I might come away with different scum reads.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #93) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

could this be scum overreager
to get a claim out, and
wanting to fake lucidity
of "not knowing he wasn't on L-1". is 2 minutes enough to reread the last three pages, then make that post? this may just be a situation of me being old, but it seems like a very short window of time. whipper snappers please chime in!
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #94) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

I thought you didn't think through situations on d1
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #95) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:17 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 933, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 911, CooLDoG wrote:I mean, the chances of that being a fake claim are zero. Who the hell would think to fake claim that? Ridiculous.
I do not know how long you have been inactive, but that is not even the wildest claim I've seen and some of them turn out to be fake. :]
People use their imaginations and the Normal guidelines permit a lot nowadays.
Furthermore, speculating roles existance could be dangerous for town in these situations because you might end up giving the scum fakeclaim ideas.. :]
And even more, don't be disappointed if none of those roles you specified end up being in the game.
That's just how unpredictable Normal games are now.
yeah. But if you fake claim that you are actually stupid. We can confirm it. The only way you can get away with the ruit vendor is to make your scum bud say they got the fruit. Very risky plays. Very fucking risky as scum.
In post 934, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 921, CooLDoG wrote:una's posting is lazy.
I'm honestly annoyed by this.
Either you do not even try reading me, or your interpretation of lazy is way different from mine.
very lazy posting here. I mean, you throw out reads and bullshit. Anyone can do that. I can see scum with your short and lazy playstyle. Trying to fly under the radar.

still got 3 days to go till lynch... I'ma be a hold out.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #96) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:31 am

Post by CooLDoG »

after doing outside work cleaning up construction materials.

fuck it

VOTE: una
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #97) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 956, bob3141 wrote:
In post 955, CooLDoG wrote:after doing outside work cleaning up construction materials.

fuck it

If una is town then this is rather scummy vote.
?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #98) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

I'm voting una because I want to and he isn't the best player and the reads and analyis. I agree with prama that the people on the wagon are probably bad faith actors, but fuck it at this point it.

Prama hopping to defend based upon secondary reasons is kinda garbage as well...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #99) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:59 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 976, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 972, CooLDoG wrote:I'm voting una because I want to and he isn't the best player and the reads and analyis. I agree with prama that the people on the wagon are probably bad faith actors, but fuck it at this point it.

Prama hopping to defend based upon secondary reasons is kinda garbage as well...
Not really.

It's a late wagon, clearly built to get people off the original wagons, in which BOTH of the original wagons are on... Nobody is going to tell me that scum is going to create a second wagon to compete with their own, and have it be a scum wagon as well... so if I believe both Gobbledy AND Hoopla are scum, as I do... there's a zero percent chance Una is.

I'll still take an Una lynch over no lynch as it gives info, but the fact two of my three scum reads are on him, AND they both got the wagon going under bullshit reasoning... nah, there be scum on that wagon.

------------------

Now... back to bob.

First "posts" is "post"

Second....
In post 842, bob3141 wrote:
In post 808, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 772, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 741, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 738, Battle Mage wrote:I'm assuming:

Emperor Flippynips
Unabombah
Gobbledygook
Hoopla
Klick

are all town.

easy game so far.
This is bad posting.

All three of my scum reads are on this list.

Who are your other sr’s besides me?
In post 646, PranaDevil wrote:I'm still happy with Flippy, Hoopla or the Turkey at this stage.
Not the hardest reads to find considering I've deliberately not been pumping my post count through the roof by posting utter garbage posts like some people have been, nor splitting my responses to a handful of posts up into multiple responses when it could go into one post for easier ISO'ing later.
In post 802, Hoopla wrote:how about we all attempt a flippy speedlynch instead of dancing around the topic? seems like it's on everyone's mind.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: flippy nips
This is interesting too...

Hoopla says she wants a lynch decided by halfway through the day.... and now shifts where there is an actual wagon away to someone who is no longer being wagoned... that does not add up either.

I think I'm confident on my Hoopla Scum feeling and the fact she's trying to pull attention away from the turkey makes me happier there. I'm less certain about Flippy though considering that's where she's pushing now, but that could be a double bluff, and that gets into WIFOM territory right now, so I won't think much beyond it. I'm even happier about the roast dinner now than I was before though.
The premise of this posts makes no sense. Feels to much liek its been run through the wrangler to get desired position rather than an organic conclusion.

First bit looks like a indirect attempt to shade a persons posts and posts in the thread in general that differ from his projected view point. Feels like an attempt to marginalise players of different view points without even emphasizing rather than directly challenging them.

The second is just plain illogical. Making the fact a player might want another lynch to the one going a scummy thing feels liek a reach. Quite often a player will want another lynched simply because they feel better about the lynch. Its seems the player is trying to form a connection based on two unkowns.

Now if gooble had already flipped scum. Then maybe a push way would be suspect. But at the moment it just looks liek scum trying to push a scum case by trying to throw possible scum teams out there. Somethign ive seen done sveral times when town was on teh verge of mislynching. Or even about to lynch scum and they use the partner case. to guess what move teh lynch to the accused partner.

I will have to look at the gooble case but im not liking this ropping in of other players during such an early phase when we have no flips.

Why are you so sure this is s/s with no potential to be s/t. Ive pleanty of times town push against the the scum lynch.
Your first bit makes no sense. There is literally nothing I said that could be seen to "marginalise players of different view points". I was responding to someone asking what my reads were, and merely suggesting a quick ISO would answer that immediately, because I haven't been inflating my post count needlessly.

The second bit is clear. In fact... it's MORE interesting now she dived over onto Una... Hoopla keeps saying she wants a wagon, and she wants a serious wagon before we get halfway through the day... yet as we started to get a serious wagon, she started to push another wagon... and now she gets information from it, rather than joining a wagon that's already there, she helps push Una... a non-wagon at that time.
In post 968, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 955, CooLDoG wrote:after doing outside work cleaning up construction materials.

fuck it

This is a bad post, look at who's on the wagon ffs.
man. Why did I just get a scum read on prama so late into the day?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #100) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:03 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Re formatting for clarity

In post 976, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 972, CooLDoG wrote:I'm voting una because I want to and he isn't the best player and the reads and analyis. I agree with prama that the people on the wagon are probably bad faith actors, but fuck it at this point it.

Not really.

It's a late wagon, clearly built to get people off the original wagons, in which BOTH of the original wagons are on... Nobody is going to tell me that scum is going to create a second wagon to compete with their own, and have it be a scum wagon as well... so if I believe both Gobbledy AND Hoopla are scum, as I do... there's a zero percent chance Una is.

I'll still take an Una lynch over no lynch as it gives info, but the fact two of my three scum reads are on him, AND they both got the wagon going under bullshit reasoning... nah, there be scum on that wagon.
In post 968, PranaDevil wrote:

fuck it

This is a bad post, look at who's on the wagon ffs.
man. Why did I just get a scum read on prama so late into the day?

Point being in less than 24 we see that prama has went from doing basically a soft chainsaw on una to going along with the wagon and downplaying the scumminess of the wagon that he mentioned previously. Very strange behavior. IF una flips scum, I think pressuring prama wouldn't be the worst idea for this post. Also notice the soft bus here. He doesn't go so far as to vote for una, but decides, ahh, hell, fuck it, let him eat rope after expressing that the wagon was bad previously.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #101) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:02 am

Post by CooLDoG »

yes. I would be willing to vtoe prama, are you on his wagon?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #102) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:03 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I really need a vc to understand what is going on here.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #103) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:27 am

Post by CooLDoG »

let's do it then.

after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #104) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:20 am

Post by CooLDoG »

theoretically hoopla should be chill with this wagon since prana is not very active.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #105) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:13 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1022, Battle Mage wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: notscience
this vote makes no sense.
In post 1035, notscience wrote:He spent the entire day playing under the radar and responded to being called out for it by saying “its how I play as town ask x”.

Nothing he’s said is risky at all- he’s the definition of safe and under the radar
this is the case on prana yes. also his wish-washy shading me for my vote then doubling back on it the next post.
In post 1040, Klick wrote:Except it's not, is it?

I have a large amount of respect for sensible self-meta as a strategy (primarily for finding town) - this isn't particularly convincing to me.
if there is a vig, please kill this with fucking fire, or preferably a shot gun loaded with slugs.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #106) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

how does a wagon get up to l-1 and then dessolve immediatly.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #107) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1075, Battle Mage wrote:it was interesting that Cooldog seemed a little nervous in response to my vote on you earlier. And he is early on the Prana wagon, which you've said means he is town.
yeah,because that's a terrible vote that will not get support for it at this late hour...

prama lynch is good.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #108) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #109) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:48 am

Post by CooLDoG »

VOTE: unvote
gotta think about who we should lynch.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #110) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:12 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1132, Hoopla wrote:IF YOU WANT TO LYNCH SCUM TODAY YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO LYNCH A PR CLAIM. DO YOU THINK IF WE RUN UP SOMEONE ELSE, SCUM WILL JUST ROLL OVER AND CLAIM VT AND LET YOU LYNCH THEM?
literal scum.

after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #111) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:10 am

Post by CooLDoG »

yeah, d2 Iam vote parking on hoop. "let's lynch a power role d1"

fantastic ideas, how are ya'll not just insta lynching that?

VOTE: una.

fuck ya'll for being dumb and wanting to lynch power roles on d fucking one. fan fucking tastic. If hoopla is town, she is advocating the worst possible strat for town on d1.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #112) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:11 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I would rather no lynch than lynch an uncc'd power role on d1. Fuck ya'll not gonna do it. I do not care if deadline in 30 seconds away. SOmoeone else do the hammer. DOn't look for me to do it.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #113) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:12 am

Post by CooLDoG »

also, note how hoopla is incorrectly saying that unreverled investigative roles do nothing. Terrible. That just isn't true.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #114) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:13 am

Post by CooLDoG »

it's literally, "let's lynch the fucking cop, because fuck it, I'm scum"
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #115) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:14 am

Post by CooLDoG »

that is actually what is happening. GO for it. Dumb, town is so dumb for falling for this. Like actually degenerate stupid.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #116) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:21 am

Post by CooLDoG »

If he flips town, and you voted to lynch him you should replace out because of the absolute shame that lynching a d1 pr claim has with it. Like actually. I will quote every one of the posts you make, with the final vc, and then asking you to replace out if he flips town.

but go ahead. Lynch the watcher or the gunsmith d1.... alright, great idea. fantastic. I will vote park hoopla, and nothing you say can or will convince me to do otherwise d2. enjoy. I'ma gonna leave my vote on una for now. I'm down for whatever. who gives a shot.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #117) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:24 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I mean, I'm not the one trying to lynch an investigative role d1. So, I don't know which is worse to play with. Dumb townies or bullheaded people who know better.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #118) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:50 am

Post by CooLDoG »

what ever. I'll catch ya'll in d2 then.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (isolation #119) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

My thoughts on game thread as expressed by me mom's cat

after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (isolation #120) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

enjoy.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #121) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

gawd. I'm gonna have to do some top tier 100% patent pending vote count analysis of what happened during these past 48 hours.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #122) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

ooohhh no. Poor dumb ass town and scum can't lynch a power role d1. waaaaaaaaaaaa. Yeah, I'll drink your tears for breakfast.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #123) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

fuck it dude. lynch the mother fucker. I don't give a fuck at this point. why not? hell, town ain't gonna win the game in anyway.

VOTE: prama
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #124) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

It's the post but clarity. You should embrace it.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #125) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

*nut
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #126) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Fuck it. Who cares. Better no lynch than to lynch an investigation power roke
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #127) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Lynch ing an un cc'ed power role is stupid d1. But fuck it dude. If y'all are gonna be stupid and lynch him. Might as.well get the game over with quicker so I can sign up for another one
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #128) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Watcher makes sense with the fruit vendor to confirm it
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #129) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #130) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

If the rest of the town if going to act irrationally, I might as well.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #131) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

^irrelevant
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #132) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Let's lynch hoopla, then we will get at least one investigation done, and go from that tomorrow. This is game theory optimal
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #133) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Lynch hoopla
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #134) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

VOTE: gobbles
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #135) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Wait, are you on gobbles wagon, because I want to vote the opposite of you
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #136) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

VOTE: hiraki

makes as much since as the rest of this town is.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #137) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

ohhh. hoopla is voting una, so I guess correctly.

VOTE: gobbles
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #138) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

wait a fucking second. i wasn't given a juice box.

no lynch boys.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (isolation #139) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:29 am

Post by CooLDoG »

easy vote is easy.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #140) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:30 am

Post by CooLDoG »

alright, fucking getting your investigation results in boys. Spill in first post or insta lynch.
after a wank.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”