Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #315 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hi VOTE: ico am busy but when i was reading game b4 replacing in this slot pinged me v hard notably between pages 6-10
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 316, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 315, DkKoba wrote:hi VOTE: ico am busy but when i was reading game b4 replacing in this slot pinged me v hard notably between pages 6-10
Tell me more Tell me more
im drunk and drunk me is always right and ico's posts screamed "SCUM ALRT" to me.

the fact the wagon on them has dissipated since i read the game last makes me sad though.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its GAMER time.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 310, Testarossa wrote:
In post 240, VP Baltar wrote: Let's get some more votes on Icon pls. Hellbrooks, testarossa, we got a live one over here.
Nah, still solidly town on Ico. :shrug:
Like my read is mostly based on my impression of his personality that he displayed so far and looks pretty consistent to me as he started with getting excited in finding a supposed towntell for GB and getting through that to an early scumread to push until getting hotheaded and genuinely annoyed that an illogical scumread (with which I agree with to a certain extent) was used to push him. Like he comes across to me as someone that would rather break through the wall then just run past it and this showed in his back and forth with you guys, while I still feel he is trying to resolve it like he was trying with NPOM, which looked like a townie approach to me. Stuff like omgus is rather nai, especially if it becomes emotional.
Also helps that I have warmed up to have Datisi as town, who seems to be strongly familiar with Ico, so him defending Ico gives me a bit reassurement here.
In post 241, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 186, Testarossa wrote: Not really away from NPOM, but I feel it's locking too much into NPOM/Icon and I don't really like Billy's posts or what he isn't doing atm.
Tell me more. I'm also interested in this.
The Ico/NPOM part or the Billy part?

If the former it felt to me that everyone was just focussing on that skirmish or to keep their noses out without looking offside of there imo. Like I don't think it was SvS, for that both sides seemed too annoyed. So either TvT that was befired by someone (or scum holding back) or TvS, but then only within you or NPOM imo. But I am not that sure about that anymore, NPOM recent posts were better and I am still around null with you, which might be because you were mainly involved with Ico so far. I just feel the situation was stagnating, which wouldn't necessarily make sense if one side has scum advantage.

As for Billy, I found his response pretty vague, his handling of NPOM still looks weird, but judgement is still holding out here. What triggered me more was him appearing again only to respond to critical posts towards him, like I get one just feel obligated to it, but that is actually something I see from scum too often. Didn't helped that he wasn't really trying to get reads on people or attempted to look for scum. After all he had the luxury to come late in to have already some juicy stuff at hand. Didn't know of the storm issue of course, but still that entrance was quite lackluster.

lol this post is scum i just cant explain it but its probably all the big complex epxlainations and big words that do it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

datisi and GB are deffo town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ya lets hang in ico/testa today (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why are they in your townpool lool
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also how many scum are in a mini normal cause this is my firs ttime playing a mini normal
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #326 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

andres ignoring me .

not a good start
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok but why is testa town lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 336, Iconeum wrote:I'm coming into today with a fresh mind and a clean slate, towards anyone willing to grant me the same.
my fresh slate puts u as scum tho ))):
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 324, DkKoba wrote:also how many scum are in a mini normal cause this is my firs ttime playing a mini normal
pls some1 answer this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 350, Iconeum wrote:Dkkoba how are you townreading datisi and GB but scumread me?

This game has somewhat developped into 2 sides, but if you scumread me i'd think you would have a hard time townreading datisi.
ok but datisi is town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

snowblaze is town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 356, Iconeum wrote:why do you think datisi is town?

i'm not saying she's not, but i'd like to hear your reasoning behind it
we can discuss that after u flip scum <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 362, Snowblaze wrote:Also, I am really not getting these townreads on hellbooks. Can someone explain, please?

Pedit: that is a true statement.
says the person townleaning 2 of my top scumreads :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im not sheeping your reads bud I'm making my own.

but keep AtEing me it fuels my desire to make you see rope <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

because I'm tired right now and i don't need to appeal to you specifically so there's no motivation to do so at this time.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i hope u stretched b4 your reach <3 . <3

i dont need to convince you that you are scum, i would rather not have my explainations be drowned out.

also, again, i was busy playing games with friends and now im tired asf around the time the so i just gave out what my conclusions from my analysis was.
im sorry u rolled mafia but thats just how it be bud.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 375, Datisi wrote:koba, please please don't act like you're god's gift to this game. you can be wrong on who scum is. that's why you need to interact with those people.

why am i town and why is ico scum?
don't act like I can't play the game likewise.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im going to sleep.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 379, Iconeum wrote:dude c'mon ur acting uncool bro
i am not a "dude" or a "bro" and my pronouns are they/them and I am nonbinary. please respect that so I dont have to derail game related conversation to remind you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #382 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 380, Datisi wrote:koba, your playing is accomplish nothing but making people agitated and not have fun. i am asking you to please tone your ego down.
it does in fact not feel fun when you are scum and scum is losing, yes. now let me sleep.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

ico exhibiting the scum mindset of being frustrated over being scumread over what they perceive as the "wrong reasons" :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

please keep yelling abt meta it makes me yearn for ur hanging even more :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'm going to work now so dont expect any answers.

you omgus'd me and seem to only care about your self preservation. something tells me you rolled a valuable scum pr so I think my vote is staying here.

and I want to say janko up there is vocalizing a few things I have subconsciously noticed too.

and datisi: i suggest you actually prove ico is town if you're oh so willing to die on the hill that it is.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 474, Datisi wrote:VOTE: dkkoba

play the game or eat rope, i'm not interested in your bullshit
is janko scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

how is janko null to you LOOOOOOOOOOL

and u want to shade my mafia skill here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'm starting to wonder if ur just defending ico as ur scumpartner or not but honestly im not interested in looking outside until ico flips red :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey if you flip me will you others get ico tomorrow?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: dkkoba
Serious offer btw. Im that confident in my read
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ive been playing mafia for 4 years its cute you think my scumplay is 1 dimensional
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 508, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Does someoine who self votes seem like town or someone who wants to hellp town win?
Yes. Next question.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

Wow i cant believe youre all reducing the enjoyment of this game )))): /s
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 505, Datisi wrote:if we were to judge by your townplay...
then you would find its very fluid and 3 dimensional. I do gambits, manipulate, and more as town to get what i want.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

also npom u are town but u lack basic mafia fundamentals wrt how you read motivation.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im probably gettimg pocketed by andrew but i need all the support i can get on the ico wagon :pensive:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 524, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I'm don't want someone in lylo who is going to try to manipulate me into getting what they want.
I have never reached lylo on this site and i probably never will :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 525, Andresvmb wrote:In any case, not everybody wants to spend a tremendous amount of time explaining themselves. I have seen a lot of players simply act on instinct and vote. The objective is to suss out Scum, and yeah it’s usually better not to annoy other people so that your wagons succeed, but not everybody plays like that.
your correct analysis wants me to town read you so bad :eek:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

i never reached lylo bc i would get nightkilled or the game would be over before then :lol:
Just to note i have caught scum early on in many of my gamss but i have backed off and townread them after interaction and i dont want to make that mistake anymore. (Cultd3 i stayed stubborn and went 3/3)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

i turned 24 2 days ago (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

if you're gonna follow that up with soemthing toxic then i suggest you dont!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

also i scumread ico for his overall tone wrt the rvs bs and then into his rxn to being wagoned. Can i ellaborate more than that? No. But drunk me has never led me astray.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

regardless since nobody wants to agree to get obvscum when i flip blue im gonna keep pushing for it myself VOTE: ico
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 540, Datisi wrote:you're gonna need to elaborate more than that.
The other person on the wagon has ellaborated mods than that, why is that not valid for you?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

More*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

why is his reasoning bad.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

His reasoning is actually good but i want you to explain why you think its "bad"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 421, jankofan wrote:I've read the whole game. Do you mean what gb was saying re your push on npom? If so, yeah kinda. It feels like you might've sensed an opportunity to attract some attention in your push on npom. starting a fight there doesn't jive with someone who has no agenda in this game other than solving. contrast that to snow who's sort of feeling her way through, it feels like she's legit trying to make sense of whats happening. And then how you've progressed in the game, my impression is that you're sort of annoyed at being called out, are doubling down on tone/aggression and force yourself into a townread position.
To ellaborate i think this has rung true still. Ico is still doubling down on the aggression and only cares abt survival. Which is why i have the read of mafia PR on it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

can u drop the toxic attitude datisi bc when ur constantly just making jabs at my intelligence it starts to get to me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 550, Andresvmb wrote:@DkKoba can you just quickly say why Snowblaze is Town?
Tone read, im off break now tho so i will be back in like 6 hours
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #51) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

the context in nomination is that i never offered up a trade / was just trying to manipulate the person fosing me to stop fosing me bc i didnt nominate them. Here i most definitely want ico to see rope bc of a strong scumread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #52) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

also anything major that i would do as scum i would also do as town and vice versa pls stop trying to meta read me off that, i am more subtle in my alignment differences
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 567, Alduskkel wrote:currently reading

is it just me or is ico bleeding town?
no
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #54) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 564, Testarossa wrote:In a way this persistent Ico wagon is remarkable.

Once it was about to fall apart it got revived again by two slots that just joined. I have no doubt there is at least one scum among the first wagon, maybe now the second, but I am more wondering why scum would be so interested to keep the Ico wagon alive when everything just became more open with everyone scattering with their votes. Would maybe indicate that the two newcomer could be town, unless they wanted to distract from someone, but there wasn't really any major wagon. I am probably more leaning Andres/Baltar here on first glance.

One could argue the Ico wagon has some resistance, which would indicate scum, but then again everyone who is siding with him feels more like town. So kind of feels scum might be in the bystanders and one from the Ico wagon.
This is a long post to essentially say nothing of value.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 566, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 561, DkKoba wrote:also anything major that i would do as scum i would also do as town and vice versa pls stop trying to meta read me off that, i am more subtle in my alignment differences
People generally have different playstyles as scum/town whether they like it or not.

I'm just trying to figure out your alignment because you have been acting a lot different from the last game we played together (where you were town) and that's usually a sign of an alignment change.

Can you tell me more about Sb? What about her tone seems townie?
sb is gamesolving. Gives off a tone that is independent. Their motivations are singular, i.e. not part of a team
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #56) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

as for my playstyle difference, i adjust mine after everygame esp after a loss.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #57) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

too scummy to be scum is a myth
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #58) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

Datisi is right that i would do it as scum too but i was deadass too lazy to check other games and wanted to make sure im looking for the right number of scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #59) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

billy i think u are town but why npom
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #60) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

don't get me wrong i have him in my possible 3rd scum in my current scum pools i just see him as a sorta LHF atm.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #61) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

when everyone is going in different directions and none of them the one you want to go in :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #62) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

except jankofan. i appreciate jankofan
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #601 (isolation #63) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 600, Datisi wrote:do you wanna talk about the testarossa read?
i rly cant find them genuine esp after their last wallpost too which danced around 1 thing and was just a bunch of nonsense words that took up space if u understand what i mean.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #64) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its the content of the posts
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #66) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 612, hellbooks wrote:
In post 348, Iconeum wrote:Yeap i'm lacking scumreads
you're also townreading for pretty flimsy reasons
( i am townreading u tho)
In post 354, Iconeum wrote:do you know a lot of players who like pressure?
i like pressure : )

i dont think dkkoba has made any Game Destroying posts.
In post 395, Datisi wrote:ok anyway, i shall respond to your reads with a triangle:
this format is so good & i like ur reads however it feels like u are like wildly confident on a george bailey townread for..... making a few posts that were good ?
In post 424, Datisi wrote:i wonder if snowblaze and jankofan are scum together
okay okay not a bad take
i'm getting cagey vibes from janko
i do not mean to derail potential useful conversaton but, i must ask, what is a "Game Destroying" post?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #67) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

is it weird that im more paranoid of ppl who are able to vocalize their reads better and townread ppl who have confident reads but cannot explain them as succinctly?? i feel like weird brain rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #68) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont scumread either so thats gonna be a Image from me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #625 (isolation #69) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yoink
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #70) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

good night im sleep
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #71) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

ico: lol if ur not FOSing me ur town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #72) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

this argument is pointless
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #73) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

what poor logic?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #74) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

Wait lmao i just realized something. Im gonna keep it to myself for now but lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #75) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think you made a tiny slip in that response bc that doesnt match your original statement
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #766 (isolation #76) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

Nevermind i misread which wagon was being referred to
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #768 (isolation #77) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

Hmm

VOTE: snow
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #769 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

dats e-2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #811 (isolation #79) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

UNVOTE:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #813 (isolation #80) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

dkkoba is doing dkkoba things @snow
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #814 (isolation #81) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

also did snow claim with intent on them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #816 (isolation #82) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 783, hellbooks wrote:
In post 780, VP Baltar wrote:I think there is a semi-loose group right now of you, me, Ico, GB, hellbrooks with some side folks from Andres, Tess and NPOM.
my personal vanguard is DATISI / VP BALTAR / DK KOBA / ICONEUM
^ if one of youse is a fuckin rat i swear... come clean now and you'll get off easy but if i find out.. if i find out ur scum things are gonna get real sour for you
I am sorry but u have 1 rat on there minimum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #817 (isolation #83) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

panic claims ....
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #820 (isolation #84) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 799, NoPowerOverMe wrote:VP and Hell are definately scummy. DKK is not looking good but could be bad town.
Im playing 3d chess while ur playing checkers
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #85) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

u know its be funny for snow to flip scum bc it implies their paetners just straight abandoned them bc i seriously see them acting independently and thats why i tr them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

Nothing. Just is a bit annoying when ppl claim like that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

itd be scummy as a PR claim but a vt claim is NAI
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #88) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

thread got quiet all of a sudden huh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #89) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Testarossa im willing to compromise for this (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #90) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

im not hanging outside of Ico/Testa/NPOM today btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #91) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

also if u think in a game with 3 scum with so many v high energy players that at the very least snow!scum wouldnt be at the very least be coached in scum chat rn, then thats absurd.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #92) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

yes, I wanted to get other's reaction to snow being a potential hanging.

i was starting to fos NPOM at that time and it only solidified that from their reaction
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #93) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can u do me a favor dats and iso terra and look at how much fillery content they have wrt how they phrase their long posts + how much IioA they have?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #94) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lets do itttttttt
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #95) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u know this is the first time in a while ive been able to sell a case like this o.o

my persuasiveness has never been a strong point and usually i just brute force pushes to the point of 1v1s that I just win
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #96) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 843, Raya36 wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.10

Not Voting
(0):[/area]
u love to see it!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #849 (isolation #97) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

IM ACTUALLY GONNA BE MAD IF TERRA FLIPS TOWN BC IT WOULD BE KINDA EPIC WITH THE SPEED THE COUNTERWAGON HAPPENED. THE SPEEEEEEEED
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #98) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im hyper asf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #99) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also buy bug fables 10/10 game i love it sm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #100) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ya we know npom is bussing u lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #101) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

testa afraid to state a solid read on me its so sad ;-;;;;;;;; that they are flipping red
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #102) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 868, Snowblaze wrote:Let's counterwagon.

VOTE: Andresvmb.
why do you townread testa?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #871 (isolation #103) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ctrl f the word "but" on this page alone lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #104) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

imma just hard point out that i literally started this wagon and testa refuses to interact with me lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #874 (isolation #105) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sometimes i think i should read someones games to get a more accurate read on them but i like playing on hard mode and the anxiety and paranoia is part of the fun and makes it more satisfying when u actually catch scum LOL

i am also so hyper i had 3 energy drinks and im fukcingso GOOOOOD rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #106) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so u read thru their iso and think their posts are town? Can you point out what posts/ group of posts make u instinctively think they are town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #880 (isolation #107) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

is mafiascum your first foray into mafia games? just asking a genuine question so i can better judge your reads
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #883 (isolation #108) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol? wtf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #109) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i smell a bullshit copout to stay on the wagon and help it dissolve but aight
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #110) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ur timing and reasoning is not Town (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #888 (isolation #111) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

a) they were at E-2
b) ur reasoning has nothing to do with anything testa said??? and to do with someone ELSE voting them??? because bussing doesn't exist? the fact t hat this angle was ignored im shocked
c) you need "answers" but where are the questions??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #939 (isolation #112) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 929, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 821, DkKoba wrote:u know its be funny for snow to flip scum bc it implies their paetners just straight abandoned them bc i seriously see them acting independently and thats why i tr them
This strikes me as weird. What do you mean their partners abandoned them? What actions would you be expecting?
No.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #942 (isolation #113) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 936, VP Baltar wrote:I lied. I'm just going to skip breakfast and do this catch up now.
In post 828, Testarossa wrote:but after the wagon I am not so sure what to think of it. It kind of happened a bit too fast for my liking. But I am a bit at a loss because I am town or null on all on the wagon.
This is my point. The speed of the wagon doesn't matter if literally everyone on it is town. We shouldn't be afraid to be right. Speed wagons that form on scum are actually super powerful because they put the scum in a bad position without a calculated response. I completely think snow is the right play and the counter wagon on testarossa is going to yield a ton of information upon flip.
In post 834, DkKoba wrote:also if u think in a game with 3 scum with so many v high energy players that at the very least snow!scum wouldnt be at the very least be coached in scum chat rn, then thats absurd.
Ah, this explains what you said above perhaps. Maybe I'm out of practice here. Is scum day chat a pretty standard function? I did have it in my last couple scum games, but there seemed to be theme/setup reasons in those games for that to exist. I wouldn't have assumed all normal games have scum day chat. What's site meta currently?

Koba and Aldsukkel are probably the worst of the testarossa votes, imo.

I actually lied, Janks vote is bad too.

There's almost no explanation of this wagon other than "tess uses a lot of words' and "I don't like snow wagon"
In post 866, Testarossa wrote:Gosh, I can't wait for Billy to weigh in on all this. On D2.
lol'd
In post 868, Snowblaze wrote:Let's counterwagon.

VOTE: Andresvmb.
Translation: "I know tess will flip town, so I'm going to find a spot to park my vote that won't draw suspicion D2"
how abt u stop side shading me and say it to my face.

say it w ur vote if u think im so scummy.

deadass ur analysis of the reasoning behind testa being voted is v reductionary and glosses over the active lurking post style and IIoA. u think that makes them blatant town??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #947 (isolation #114) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 945, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 942, DkKoba wrote:how abt u stop side shading me and say it to my face.
What are you on about? Asked a legit question.

Why did you assume scum have daytalk?
bc literally every other game on this site has daytalk
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #115) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

are you going to respond with something of value or?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #964 (isolation #116) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

lol im walking away and getting shit done bc this situation is just annoying rn bc no one wants to listen to the very blatant case.

idk whos the 3rd scum 100% but im fairly sure that ico/testa are 2/3 scum.

i'd say it's 50/50 in NPOM / Baltar for last

everyone else im fairly sure is town although the lack of content from GB is unfortunate but also not AI bc he even slanked once as town .
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #117) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

Lol what the fuck are u on about
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #992 (isolation #118) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

literally what ur saying is worst case is that im hard bussing my partner as scum so u still hang scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1012 (isolation #119) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

no i dont like that testa is at the bottom and ur allergic to keeping ur vote on them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1014 (isolation #120) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh nice quote fucked up
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1016 (isolation #121) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

if anyone is pocketing anyone its janko pocketing me and they'll learn v fast that is a big mistake bc i will make u spew ur whole scumteam if u pocket me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1019 (isolation #122) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

i have knowingly jumped on wagons i dont want happening knowing i am scumread by certain people just to stop them this is scum 101.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1030 (isolation #123) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

only scum is afraid of the Speed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1031 (isolation #124) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

the Speed is strong.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1033 (isolation #125) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

that is such a shallow understanding lol

that logic applies best to chat mafia settings where days can literally last 3 minutes with a speed han.

u literally have >1000 posts of content already.

regardless ur point still doesn't address why u ranked testa so low and are allergic to hard hanging them. i have them just as low as u and I am calling for them to see rope v hard
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1034 (isolation #126) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

u say 1 thing but act another way.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1035 (isolation #127) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

u feel the need to go a path of more resistance just to hang someone 1 spot lower on ur harder scumreads?

yeah bullshit lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1038 (isolation #128) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

is consistent active lurking towny to you?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1039 (isolation #129) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

and u still havent actually addressed why u scumread testa and dont want to hang them. u are just dancing around it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1047 (isolation #130) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

help all the buttons disappeared on the page is someone fucking with the server assets or is it just me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #131) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok nvm its just me i ctrl-f5d
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #132) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1046, Andresvmb wrote:@DkKoba what do you make of GeorgeBailey’s lack of content so far?
i think georgebailey is having a busy weekend and its not inherently AI
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1050 (isolation #133) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1045, Andresvmb wrote:I will be more cautious from now on 2 mistakes is unacceptable. I’m sorry.
u are fine if its not intentional im not going to come after u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1051 (isolation #134) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1043, NoPowerOverMe wrote:DKK's behavior wasn't an issue until after my vote. Joining a wagon doesn't preclude me from leaving it later on if I see something I don't like.
yeah what don't u like?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1055 (isolation #135) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

npom are u about to reveal ur sudden townread on testa
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1060 (isolation #136) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1058, NoPowerOverMe wrote:The distinction is DKK's behavior is more anti-town with each post, and they started the test wagon.
whats anti town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1062 (isolation #137) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

the only game i have played without scum chat was a non normal game, avalon mafia, where i was scum and was only alloewd to talk to my partners in pregame to discuss strategy.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1065 (isolation #138) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

npom dont hurt ur back from all that stretching.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1067 (isolation #139) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

idek what the fuck "omgusing a tree" means and it makes me just want to hang u instead

again it is >1000 posts into the game. i have found scum in chat mafia by their 5th line. there is more than enough content to go around to have a quick hang happen.

where did i accuse someone of not responding?? i said u were ignoring my accusation by deflecting and dancing around it instead of properly addressing ur read on testa. get over it.

ok with GB lurking? no. but I know that GB is genuinely a busy person so im not going to fault them for not being as active as myself. and regardless i have them outside my pool based on PoE

building towncred than gamesolving?? i literallly outted a solve within 4 people stop lying

need you go on? sure. give us an actual point
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1068 (isolation #140) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

yeah ur post abt me not refuting really aged well
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1071 (isolation #141) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

now do u townread testa NPOM?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1073 (isolation #142) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

so u scumread me now?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1074 (isolation #143) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

also why do u townread testa?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1076 (isolation #144) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

i know theres plenty people at this table who have expressed they scumread u and i dont want to have to flip u specifically bc i do not have u as a solid read wrt being scum but when push comes to shove I will 1v1 u and make u see rope
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1081 (isolation #145) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

baltar is what npom doing towny or scummy to you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1085 (isolation #146) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

the fact i have the highest post count and general activity and u still can't sort me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1086 (isolation #147) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

Take a stand. Even if u scumread me id understand that more than a null read
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1090 (isolation #148) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

Take a stand. Am i town or scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1092 (isolation #149) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: npom personally i think you're scum with testa and now you are clamming up so you dont spew anymore
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1095 (isolation #150) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

datisi how abt u stop sitting on the sidelines and also make some stands on things.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1096 (isolation #151) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

u seem so content to sit on the side and criticize while simultaneously not doing any gamesolving urself
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #152) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

Are u claiming npom vs me is pointless bc u think it is TvT?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1100 (isolation #153) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1098, VP Baltar wrote:Koba, are NPOM and Tess independently scummy?
No i am seeing associatives wrt npom pretending to push on testa and now backpedaling
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1103 (isolation #154) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

call me crazy but in my experience, 3 scum dynamic is easier to solve, if not at least get 2/3 early on over a 2 scum one in my experience in chat mafia. The struggle more lies in trying to coordinate town when theres 3 mafia available to distract and mislead
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1105 (isolation #155) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

yeah if im scum then vote me! Wagon me! Am i not dangerous aas a loud voice if i am scum?? Or are you trying to ML elsewhere so u can save me for later?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #156) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

do u scumread me or not?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1110 (isolation #157) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok who do you scumread the most rn? Whos your tentative 3/3 or at least give me your 2 strongst scumreads
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1112 (isolation #158) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1111, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1100, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1098, VP Baltar wrote:Koba, are NPOM and Tess independently scummy?
No i am seeing associatives wrt npom pretending to push on testa and now backpedaling
So wouldn't flipping Tess make sense first? Trying to sort how much of this is you 1v1ing
Ofc it would. Im just not getting any sort of traction on that wagon rn and im impatient so the associative read is also acceptable considering they are flailing rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1114 (isolation #159) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

I dont think ur suggestion of snow/billy scum makes sense ever with testa which is why u may be disagreeing with me here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1115 (isolation #160) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

@mod requesting prod for GB and icon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #161) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1125, Alduskkel wrote:how come this game always spawns like 10 pages while I'm sleeping?
Bc im in this game u should know this from coalition
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1128 (isolation #162) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

NPOM keep crying abt omgus lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1131 (isolation #163) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ur still calling it omgus which is completely incorrect
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1133 (isolation #164) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey npom do me a favor and quote where i said i fos you for putting me low
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1134 (isolation #165) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

spoiler alert: you cant.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #166) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

??? Im still waiting on that quote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1137 (isolation #167) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Bc hey im pretty fuckin sure i was very clear on what made me scumread you based on ur read list
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1141 (isolation #168) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yes i literally did when calling u out on ur testa unvote lmfao.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1149 (isolation #169) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok im willing to give npom the benefit of the doubt wrt the scummy play

VOTE: testa
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1150 (isolation #170) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if testa flips town then npom is always town

remember that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1151 (isolation #171) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also my vote is guaranteed to stay here (if it drifts off its mainy f or pressure or ive found a more compelling case) until at minimum testa comes back and actually responds
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1154 (isolation #172) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1152, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 1150, DkKoba wrote:if testa flips town then npom is always town

remember that
Why exactly?
because npom is otherwise independent
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #173) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1153, VP Baltar wrote:What is testa at?
a number between 4-5
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1157 (isolation #174) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

aldu what are your reads on recent developments?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1159 (isolation #175) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

that's it?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1169 (isolation #176) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1168, Snowblaze wrote:Sorry about this. IRL stuff happened. This has nothing to do with the events of the game or with my alignment.

Town: Datisi, Iconeum, Testarossa, NPOM, DkKoba (?)
Null: Billy Pilgrim, GeorgeBailey, Alduskkel
Scum: VP Baltar, hellbooks, Andresvmb, jankofan

Reasons should be pretty clear in my ISO.

Have fun, and eliminate scum (not my slot!)
u want to offer explanations or?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1170 (isolation #177) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

idk who it was leading onto snow but im starting to be sold on her being scum when this is the content we are gettign lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1171 (isolation #178) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

imma be real if u are actually unsure of how to sort me at this point in the game im just going to be suspicious of u bc either u want me to be ambiguous so u can pocket me but push on me later or u just havent been been reading the game. i want only solid town/scum reads on me. none of that wavering shit
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1177 (isolation #179) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1180 (isolation #180) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1178, jankofan wrote:was jam replaced or are they still playing
Bruh i literally replaces into that slot on page 15
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1190 (isolation #181) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1182, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Do females use the term bruh? I think you just revealed your gender.

If ur gonna be transphobic then please fuck off
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1215 (isolation #182) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

lol ok i think snow slot was actually scum now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1216 (isolation #183) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: bob
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1218 (isolation #184) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

which implies that snows partners actually did abandon them which is hilarious
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1219 (isolation #185) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1214, bob3141 wrote:Ok this testar wagon realy needs to go away. A read of his iso and he looks prety towny
Done (;
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1228 (isolation #186) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

Thats cool npom. How abt u go ahead and put bob at e-1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1230 (isolation #187) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

pls lets just get bob. Tbey subbed into a scum slot and their entrance confirms it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1241 (isolation #188) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

keep shading me pls <3 . <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1244 (isolation #189) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1238, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I'm saying that DKK seems more interested in being influencial than finding scum.
?????
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1254 (isolation #190) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

ppl obsessed with "logic" flip scum 4/5 times
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1256 (isolation #191) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

emotional hang machine go brrr
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1257 (isolation #192) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

if i have to exert more than 2 brain cells to understand someone's reads or they make me think theyre bullshitting theyre probably scum sorry buddy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1259 (isolation #193) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

Idc abt logic bc logic is easy to fake lmao only noob scum get caught with logic except where u have a town with too many "towny" ppl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1260 (isolation #194) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

snow wagon built up bc snow felt like bullshit to ppl and i bad the same vibe but i interpreted it as town but as soon as they started flailing and then their replacement also brought that same energy its gameover.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1262 (isolation #195) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

?? Tf kinda question is that lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1263 (isolation #196) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

ur the one yelling abt wagon analysis
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1272 (isolation #197) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

so test is town to u now npom?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1274 (isolation #198) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im on the wagon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #199) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

And thats hammer
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”