Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2214 (isolation #400) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hellbooks is scum taking path of least resistance rn ... :pensive: some1 see this pls
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2215 (isolation #401) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

at least i know ill be alive in lylo if we end up MLing bob if they flip town LOL
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2216 (isolation #402) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im moving into my new room in my apartment and im drinking how is everyone else who i dont Scumread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2217 (isolation #403) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like seriously pls do not interact if ur name is Ico Aldu or Hellbooks bc i do Not trust u..
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2226 (isolation #404) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2223, Andresvmb wrote: - man, this is a bad list. I’m going to just completely ignore it.

- I agree with Datisi’s point here, which was essentially made by Ico early in the day. I am maintaining my soft TR of Alduskkel, even though he insists on going after NPOM (who deserves to remain on the POE, of course) over Bob.

- YES! If VPB is Scum this game, I’ll actually be very impressed.
lol what is going on with u andres
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2234 (isolation #405) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1825, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1823, Datisi wrote:
In post 1331, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1330, VP Baltar wrote:if everyone wasn't on V/LA pretending they don't have crippling internet additions, we'd already be in twilight. Sad.

Bob, you should give your opinions on your PoE pool so we can make associations after you're gone.
dakota, vp bakter, Alduskkel, Andresvmb, powers, jankofan

Hard scum leans on vp baker and and.

rest most likely town.
bob, when you get the time, does this still accurately reflect your feelings on the game?

vp bakter, Alduskkel, Andresvmb, powers,

Thats my poe for today.

im think dkkoba is just opinionated town that is plain and simply wrong
so?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2235 (isolation #406) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

are u gonna put down a vote?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2248 (isolation #407) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

i want to vote just to spite u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2249 (isolation #408) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

also if its lylo tomorrow i will be voting near daystart and force the 5050
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2250 (isolation #409) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

if im wrong o well but i think i can be right for once
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2252 (isolation #410) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

well im frustrated that no one is listening to me so im gonna force a situation where mechanically either I or another person is scum so then there is a choice forced if ppl trust me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2254 (isolation #411) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

funnily enough that was where my vote was going
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2255 (isolation #412) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

also scum!me would have hammered town!bob here out of fake frustration just to get perpetual lylo even if i get hanged for it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2256 (isolation #413) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

zzzz
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2257 (isolation #414) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE:
bob

yeah say i wont put him in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2259 (isolation #415) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

(if that counts as a vote im sorry but i purposefully put his name outside vote tags )
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2260 (isolation #416) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok npom did we ask??????????????
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2261 (isolation #417) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

like not to be a dick but that doesnt mean anything!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2263 (isolation #418) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok but are u gonna play the game or
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2264 (isolation #419) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

ive been daydrinking and im ANGRY
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2268 (isolation #420) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

:/
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2269 (isolation #421) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

lol im drunk and i forgot how votes look ok?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2272 (isolation #422) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

no
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2276 (isolation #423) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok no thread lock we good...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2279 (isolation #424) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok but are we gonna play the game or
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2280 (isolation #425) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2277, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Look if bob gets flipped I think that helps given that it would show the two wagons on D1. That said, NPOM is my leading preference because i can't townread that slot.
u have done so many scummy things idk what to make of u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2288 (isolation #426) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: npom fk this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2289 (isolation #427) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

i dont want this dude in lylo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2300 (isolation #428) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2298, Datisi wrote:both these wagons are town and i hate it.

UNVOTE:

part of me wants to try to save bob because i don't think it's scum. the other part understands enough of the town thinks he's scum that he's gonna be a distraction until he's dead. this is stupid.

of course i could also be wrong on bob. this game...
u gonna start a wagon with me on aldu/hellbooks or nah
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2326 (isolation #429) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok bob who is scum then.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2327 (isolation #430) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

where's your vote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2328 (isolation #431) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

stop talking and start walking
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2336 (isolation #432) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

im like 15 minutes away from just straight hammering lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2340 (isolation #433) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

u know i think theres bussing going on but ill fuckin take it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2346 (isolation #434) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

"a scum flip isn't great" - ico 2020
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2353 (isolation #435) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

intent to hammer in the next hour
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2357 (isolation #436) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fucking hell i was about to hamer
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2358 (isolation #437) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait u werent voting who i wanted to hammer

VOTE: bob

im trusting my gut
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2359 (isolation #438) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gg i was maf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2360 (isolation #439) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

baltar im instavoting u if u dont die tonight esp if this flips scum <3 . <3 t hats a promise
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2361 (isolation #440) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

RAYA LETS GO LOCK DA THREAD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2369 (isolation #441) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hUH?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2372 (isolation #442) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2275, Raya36 wrote:
Official Vote Count 2.05

Greenovia dodrantalis (Rose Succulent)

EliminationWith 11 votes in play, it takes 6 to eliminate someone.

bob3141
(5): Andresvmb, VP Baltar, NoPowerOverMe, hellbooks, Iconeum
NoPowerOverMe
(3): Billy Pilgrim, Datisi, Alduskkel
Hellbooks
(1): DkKoba
Not Voting
(2): bob3141, Testarossa

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-08-20 07:15:00).

Mod notes:
:]
[/area]
definitely hammer
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2379 (isolation #443) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait for some reason i thought it was lylo today
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2380 (isolation #444) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ALSO LOL DATISI IS CONFSCUM
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2381 (isolation #445) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@mod can we get a description of what mason tracker does?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2383 (isolation #446) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

datisi claimed tracker.. why would there be 2 trackers..
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2384 (isolation #447) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

town trackers for that matter
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2387 (isolation #448) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but what does the prefix mason do????
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2399 (isolation #449) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

everyone massclaims and vp then outs their report
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2400 (isolation #450) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also i DEADASS forgot i was in this game after i closed tab on the game earlier bc i got distracted as f LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2401 (isolation #451) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anyways VOTE: datisi datisi hardclaims first btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2409 (isolation #452) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

scum!datisi and scum!npom feel like it makes sense to me now for whatever reason?? like its just like this gut feeling
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2412 (isolation #453) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well that is why they claim first
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2415 (isolation #454) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok i will wait for the claims to resolve first!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2616 (isolation #455) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

I need a sec to catch up on claims
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2617 (isolation #456) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

From my skim, hellbooks and datisi claimed masons??? Which makes sense why i fos them both LMAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2618 (isolation #457) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

I wanna say baltar is scum but him visiting dead does not make sense. Unless he is indeed just a nilla goon which in that case actually that makea more sense?

VOTE: vp baltar

Yeah the more i think abt it the more it makes senss that this is just nilla goon fakeclaiming and we have a role cop in the scum team.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2619 (isolation #458) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2609, Datisi wrote:was that a post for the scum PT? i feel like town is doing p shite right now
Huh??? How? Scum threw and killed a null slot
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2621 (isolation #459) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

tf yes we are they literally visted dead LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2623 (isolation #460) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

With triple masons they are def scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2624 (isolation #461) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

LMAO more like mafia goon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2626 (isolation #462) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

im voting them in lylo at daystart if u mishang today so gl with telling me theyre actually town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2627 (isolation #463) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

what??? 3 cleared slots?? And u need more PR??? what kind of balance is that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2628 (isolation #464) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

u literally saw them visit dead
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2630 (isolation #465) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

alright mr janko is scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2632 (isolation #466) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

Fine we can get npom then
VOTE: npom
But when vp doesnt die tonight we are getting them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2634 (isolation #467) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2585, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2566, Datisi wrote:i lowkey think no scum has been seriously threatened so far
This is my concern, and partially why I looked into hellbrooks last night.

Tess/Andres/Aldus/Icon/Koba have all more or less skated by without too serious pressure this game, Tess perhaps being the one exception early game.
Pressuring me is pointless when i engage the game with ease without needing any prompting. Unless u rly wanna call to hang me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2635 (isolation #468) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

u had 2 other confirmed town and ur gonna go 0/3 lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2636 (isolation #469) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

also datisi consider that vp also has cleared exactly 0 ppl and also visited dead (: occams razor !
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2638 (isolation #470) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

Fine. You lead. If you're wrong today im forcing a 5050 tomorrow
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2639 (isolation #471) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

VP you're visiting me tonight got it?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2641 (isolation #472) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'm really just tired of being ignored all game. Also i reread a little more and it seems like andres decided to stop pocketing me once the hangpool closed up a bit. How sad
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2643 (isolation #473) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2642, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2636, DkKoba wrote:also datisi consider that vp also has cleared exactly 0 ppl and also visited dead (: occams razor !
I literally just proved my ability with a positive cop. Are you reading the game or just trying to ride this aloofness as a way to divert any serious attention from you?
ur report was on someone who is already confirmed town anyways.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2644 (isolation #474) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

also im at a computer now so i can properly catch up
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2645 (isolation #475) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

LOL that game u linked datisi.. there were 2 players in it that I know from epicmafia.. interesting..
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2646 (isolation #476) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok reading that mod pt idk what the fuck encryptor does or how this balance even works lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2647 (isolation #477) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

OH scum didnt have daychat until n3 i see.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2648 (isolation #478) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

i still dont understand why town would get 2 investigatives AND 3 towns confirmed to themselves AND a way for one of the investigatives to hide their claim behind a person who is not the PR themselves.

a PR that is part of a 3 man masonry??? thats just fucking strong!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2669 (isolation #479) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2653, VP Baltar wrote:Koba, if you had to pick out of Andres and Aldus, who would you yeet?
gun to my head if i were told that at least one of them is scum with 100% guaranteed certainty, I'd say andres with their sudden shift.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2670 (isolation #480) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2665, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Part of me says VP has acted consistantly scummy and wants to lynch him. Another part of me says we don't want to lose a town PR on a hunch.
why do u consistently act scummy and then come up with gems like this that give me pause.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2681 (isolation #481) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

andres now that im here u are suddenly ignoring me big think react!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2697 (isolation #482) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2684, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2681, DkKoba wrote:andres now that im here u are suddenly ignoring me big think react!
I’m not ignoring you. I didn’t see anything specifically targeted at me.

I don’t know what you all want me to do. Unless somebody comes with a specific case on Testarossa, I don’t see any alternative to what I’m doing right now.

did u just forget u accused me LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2698 (isolation #483) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

imma be real we should go back and reread d1. i have a headache and im Sad rn but from my experience in mafia, d1 tells All often
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2721 (isolation #484) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gamers?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2722 (isolation #485) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

has everyone claimed yet? i wanted to go last bc i do have something important to claim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2724 (isolation #486) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2723, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2722, DkKoba wrote:has everyone claimed yet? i wanted to go last bc i do have something important to claim
I think it has been out there for awhile that if you aren't going to claim VT, then you need to claim. You saying you're going to claim a PR now?
i would like everyone else to claim Not PR first if they are going to (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2738 (isolation #487) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2729, Iconeum wrote:3.Datisi
9.hellbooks
6.VP Baltar
5.Iconeum

--

1.Testarossa
2.DkKoba JamSV
4.Alduskkel
7.Andresvmb
8.NoPowerOverMe

3 scum in these 5 names, with an outside chance of VP being scum.
In these 5 names, i'm reluctant to lynch Dkkoba, andres and aldus.

That leaves NPOW and testa

discuss
this is why im reluctant to think that vp is town from their claim bc of the power of their trio.

also im just noticing this accusation of me scum theatering with npom,.. when i have tried to get npom but have been met with resistance MULTIPLE times.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2740 (isolation #488) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2739, Iconeum wrote:also npow, can you just quickly post what made you go from townreading me to scumreading me again right there?
i can give u a possible answer: they need to expand the scumpool to win
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2743 (isolation #489) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

LMAO FCUK npom just fucking townslipped...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2745 (isolation #490) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

unless scum dont actually have daytallk???

but mod did confirm they did so...

the game datisi linked had scum with no daytalk until n3.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2746 (isolation #491) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its when u have too many townreads that will read to there being less scumreads than there are town in a fake scumpool..

idk if that makes sense???
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2747 (isolation #492) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like scum need to keep options open bc they have to survive multiple ML b4 they can have the luxury of LYLO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2750 (isolation #493) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

he said hellbooks could be third scum when they are conf mason
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2752 (isolation #494) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it can be a fake slip but thats soomething so subtle i dont see it being faked
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2760 (isolation #495) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why not aldu?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2764 (isolation #496) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im only interested in andres/aldu today. maybe testa. npom's read list was a lowkey townslip.

andres' flip onto me was V Scummy. their reasoning was very much pulled out their ass wrt wtf their testa angle was.

aldu deadass was way too fking weird wrt the hammer.

testa / ico would be last but since everyone townreads ico i would rather leave them for last if we absolutely have to.

i think we have 100% chance of flipping scum in aldu/andres today.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2768 (isolation #497) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but u do understand how npom lowkey townslipped just now right?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2770 (isolation #498) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

assuming that . moderator saying there is daytalk means that there is 100% daytalk and not encryptor controlled??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2776 (isolation #499) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

idr if im voting andres but i'm gonna revote it just in case VOTE: andres
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2777 (isolation #500) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sucks that the d1 and d2 wagons were both town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2780 (isolation #501) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok so which of the 2 are scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2781 (isolation #502) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and that implies u think either I or npom are scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2785 (isolation #503) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

andres/aldu/testa

andres/aldu/you

andres/aldu/npom

in order of likiehood
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2787 (isolation #504) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i do not like how you are pushing exclusively testa
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2791 (isolation #505) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok andres we know u arent reading the game u can stop pretending LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2925 (isolation #506) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

hi im awake.

also since im pretty sure i make everyone hardclaim im gonna now come out with it that i am also Not PR. i wanted to make sure that baltar either got cc'd TODAY or that they would be clear and there were no shenanigans later on.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2926 (isolation #507) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2883, Datisi wrote:you know what i'm just gonna fuck off until koba reappears and enlighten us with their claim
sorry it was just another dumb play i like to do to get scum to not do a dumb gambit
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2927 (isolation #508) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

i wanna sayim sorry datisi for being bad this game but i blame masons and i also have a bad habit of allowing myself to get pocketed :( im still skimming but thats something i wanna get out rn too
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2929 (isolation #509) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

im getting the same vibes from testa that i did from their early game again wrt scummy fluffposting??

i just woke up so thats how i feel generally. i think andres / testa / aldu are a very safe pool today based on that.

if ico ends up ebing scum im gonna actually never ever go against drunk!koba ever again in any future games.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2930 (isolation #510) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

also wrt npom i want to tr them not bc they were "too scummy to be scum" at times but rather "too town to be scum" in their peak moments. if that makes sense
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2931 (isolation #511) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

i am sad i came in as no one was around ):
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2934 (isolation #512) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'm honestly willing to consolidate onto what u, hellbook, and datisi decide as a group.

I don't want to cloud ur judgement with a slot that's unclear. at this point u should have a good grip on how the game's progressed. if that makes sense??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2942 (isolation #513) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2939, Datisi wrote:
In post 2935, VP Baltar wrote:Haha, wish I could get masonized for that sweet sweet private chat
ah yes, the sweet sweet mason chat... where there's big brain gamesolving going on.... and i'm defentely not crying......
In post 2937, VP Baltar wrote:Datisi and hells -- what is your preference today?
my : ) what now : )

in all seriousness i'm trying to ~figure out~ this game but whatever pairing i come up with there's something pointing against it and have i ever said how much i don't like being conftown in lategame?

like, i dunno. i *am* feeling paranoia about ico because no towngame of mine would be complete without feeling paranoia about him. but idk i just don't scumread him right now??? and i still have the gutfeel that npom was kinda being lined up as the scum's next misexecute

and assume those two are correct, then scum is 3 out of koba/testa/aldus/andres? what team fits there??

like i was lowkey hoping to talk More with ico tomorrow morning to hopefully figure out the read there because i need a Base to start solving the mess that is the 6 names in the PoE but uhh....

@koba, how come you're going from "ok you decide today but if wrong i'm instavoting in lylo tomorrow" to "i'll consolidate on what you three decide"?

because the game feels more solved at this point once i decided that vp is probably town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2958 (isolation #514) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

if you think aldu/you is such an unlikely team read why dont you push for them? lmao. wouldnt it help ur pov?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2968 (isolation #515) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

test already setting me up if npom gets successfully ml'd... u hate to see it...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2969 (isolation #516) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

imma be real once i stopped like stubbornly seeing npom as "obv scum"

their posts just all seem towny.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2971 (isolation #517) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

whats ur poe again? -koba
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2972 (isolation #518) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh whoops didnt mean to sign my post LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2981 (isolation #519) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

LMFSOOOOOOOO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2983 (isolation #520) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: testa

lets go
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3001 (isolation #521) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2994, Andresvmb wrote:Purely in terms of votes, and outside of NPOM, Tess has
only
voted for Town (and me). But if she’s correct about NPOM, then she’s probably cleared yeah? I think I’m having a hard time seeing Tess as Scum because both Bob and Billy thought Tess was Town, my initial gut reaction was that she was Town, and we have similar views of the game.

My initial gut reaction about DkKoba though was that they were Town too. So I do think it’s a split between those two. You know what it is? I actually think DkKoba has a lot of natural skill for the game. And I can’t help but feel that the fact that they’ve been on so many Town wagons that I shouldn’t totally trust that initial gut reaction. At the same time, I’m trying to avoid having to make this decision, and vote between NPOM (who called me desperate, and has been SR by our fellow dead Townies), and Alduskkel (who said I was arguing against him in bad faith).
"only voted for town(and me)"

is this a slip LMFAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3010 (isolation #522) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yall really desperately need that ML dont you :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3013 (isolation #523) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i like to think im pretty obv town at this point so anyone trying to say otherwise is fairly scummy to me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3016 (isolation #524) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so testa/aldu/andres is not possible in your eyes?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3017 (isolation #525) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think what i have is a solid solve and makes sense.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3027 (isolation #526) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO omg
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3028 (isolation #527) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED AAHAHHA
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3029 (isolation #528) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what if we just formed our own masonry of me npom and ico..haha just kidding.. unless?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3066 (isolation #529) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3063, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 3017, DkKoba wrote:i think what i have is a solid solve and makes sense.
If I really didn’t care about winning, I would let you flip me just so that you can eat crow before the game is actually over, and you have to try and explain this nonsense tomorrow.
ok buddy just self lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3067 (isolation #530) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

u pocketed me on d1 and d2 then today came out with the bs "zomg! You made me doubt obvious town testa!!!"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3085 (isolation #531) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

this game is boring now.
can we pls get a flip lmao?
i already called out testa d1 and we shoulda gone there right away and its sad we went with janko vs bob
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3087 (isolation #532) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3086, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 3081, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Andres is trying to avoid being eliminated by discrediting me and whining about losing to me if I am scum.

I would eliminate Aldus as a second option if necessary but not my first choice.

Test is my third choice but I don't think it will come to that.
Wait let me check my Role PM again. Yep, still Town. You’re still wrong.
ok just vote testa
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3088 (isolation #533) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

im going to bully every unclear person here until they vote testa and force mafia to bus their partner.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3090 (isolation #534) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

makes baltar a dull boy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3092 (isolation #535) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

vote him now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3094 (isolation #536) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

yes you are getting hanged when testa flips scum and u hard refused to vote him lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3095 (isolation #537) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

me: naps
me: wakes up to no posts and no flip

yall rly stalling the inevitable scum flip huh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3099 (isolation #538) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey masons if you want to win you need to talk to us.

the game is stagnated bc scum is slanking to exhaust us.

please just push a vote through. testa was increidbly scummy d1 and d2 just reread them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3102 (isolation #539) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

LMFAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3103 (isolation #540) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i love that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3104 (isolation #541) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

datisi i know ur up at this time >.>
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3106 (isolation #542) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait nvm they arent online lol.

false alarm.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3107 (isolation #543) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

datisi i have an unrelated queston but i seen a lot of places ppl call u she/her do u actually go by he/him like on ur profile or how should i refer to u???
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3111 (isolation #544) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ico is testa town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3112 (isolation #545) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why do u think hangbait npom is scum. like they are chaotic but why is it scum chaotic.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3118 (isolation #546) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok vote testa while ur here lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3121 (isolation #547) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ur right but i dont wanna waste a ML on a slot im very much confident on being town!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3124 (isolation #548) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

between u and aldu.

andres/testa always flip scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3126 (isolation #549) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok but u literally see how he deadass realized on d3 like "oh shit the scum pool is too narrow with me townreading koba i need to scumread them suddenly" like that comes from town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3181 (isolation #550) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh good datisi is here i was literally about to get a prod for both them and hellbooks
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3210 (isolation #551) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok but can we flip.testa and go from there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3211 (isolation #552) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

ill deadass self and retire from.mafia if they flip town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3212 (isolation #553) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

Datisi rememeber what joqiza said in that game about hand grenades and pockets? Yeah let it happen.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3216 (isolation #554) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

I was at work
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3217 (isolation #555) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

Right now im zeroed in on 1 scum im sure of and ignoring any wifom from the other unclear sources.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3218 (isolation #556) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

please just let it play out
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3233 (isolation #557) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3231, Datisi wrote:i am *asking* for more communication

all i'm getting is "if i'm not obvtown to you you're scummy" and "i will deadass self/quit from mafia/delete my account if this person flips green" (which btw, i've heard koba say before, and it *does not* strike confidence that their read is now correct)
Im sorry im super confident on 1 slot rn and its hard to sort the others???
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3237 (isolation #558) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

Where's your towncase on ico?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3238 (isolation #559) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

ico started acting weird so i am paranoid
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3261 (isolation #560) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

does this game matter if hellbooks is just gonna waste an ml onnme bc i flipped scum in a game with them once lmao.

Aldus is my least favorite pick after npom bc im not winning a 1v1 with ico bc to me town!Aldus =scum!ico but datisi is happy to be pocketed by their friend and lose to them so lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3263 (isolation #561) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

rhe reason im pushing so hard on testa is so we at least get 1 scum flip bc no one wants to consider Andres today(lol hellbooks townreads them which is hilarious and will probably lose us this game) and im 5050 between ico/aldus

also i would like to remind u that the n1 georgebailey kill was terrible and im 1000% killing datisi there if ico!town!! So if u think im scum then that implicates ico so take that into consideration
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3264 (isolation #562) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

im bad at casing and ur just gonna ignore it anyways so why pht in the effort when u have already ignored other cases ive presented before.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3269 (isolation #563) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

yeah im also annoyed that now that my motivation for this game is gone you 2 decide to engage
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3270 (isolation #564) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3265, Datisi wrote:that doesn't explain why you switched from your earlier theories
that doesn't explain why you think testa is scum again

pedit: what cases have you presented
all your cases amounted to "read their iso" or "testa is hedging"
I'm confused ok!!!

I had npom as scum nearly all game and andres town so those reads getting flipped put stuff into wack

I tend to give up on cases where i get resistance.

I gave my solve. I dont feel obligated to prove it. I just need you to trust me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3272 (isolation #565) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok cool vote me out now if u dont townread me i dont need to be part of this dumpster fire. You led on obvtown janko d1 and the fact ur conf town annoys me now esp when ur gonna keep it going onto me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3273 (isolation #566) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

"jankofan, the Vanilla Townie was eliminated"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3274 (isolation #567) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

I get if ur still not seeing how npom is town but to be obtuse and still not see how im town is very frustrating
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3277 (isolation #568) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im afraid of the scenario where aldus flips town. Why would i as scum narrow my scumpool like this??? Look at ppl trying to ml npom like ffs
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3280 (isolation #569) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

"Heres something scummy abt testa" "ok but i dont see them fkipping scum lol" -andres 2020
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3281 (isolation #570) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

ur words are FLUFFY LMAOOAOAOAOAOA
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3282 (isolation #571) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

pls make a case on me so i can dunk on it andres :pleading:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3297 (isolation #572) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3295, Datisi wrote:i'd be lying if i said their last posts don't give off a scummy AtE vibe to me...

i dunno. this game is a mess.
Im getting conf biased ):
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3299 (isolation #573) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3298, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 3296, VP Baltar wrote:At least we are starting to generate some activity today. My biggest fear is we just stop posting and end on a compromise because of deadline.
He said to himself....
<3 im sorry game is stagnated.
I wanna avoid scum wifom and just hyper focus my reads until im forced to Not.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3332 (isolation #574) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

maybe decide on a vote and ill try
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3339 (isolation #575) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3334, Datisi wrote:UNVOTE:

fucking hell fuck me

koba why aren't you trying to work with me goddammit i'm trying to offer you a hand of... work together ness
Im giving u the npom-koba townblock. Figure it out from there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3342 (isolation #576) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

idk datisi ask urself why everyone else is forcing being independent but npom and i are managing to mindmeld.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3344 (isolation #577) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh for fucks sake
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3346 (isolation #578) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im sleep
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3351 (isolation #579) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

is it weird to say that BECAUSE no one is pushing npom today that i think they are town?????? Look at that vc^^ probbaly scum!aldu indicative but who knows!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3354 (isolation #580) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

aldu if u vote testa ill tr u for free
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3356 (isolation #581) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

on god do u think scum!me doesnt just cc u???
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3359 (isolation #582) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ive only rolled scum twice in forum mafia.
avalon mafia
And nomination mafia
Id say they're both OK performances
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3361 (isolation #583) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In chat mafia my style was very sacrificial. I preferred to cc and get a pr hanged. Etc.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3366 (isolation #584) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Im tired and tipsy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3367 (isolation #585) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

AMAi
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3427 (isolation #586) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

Yall imma be real with yall i forgot this game existed for a little bit
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3428 (isolation #587) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

Let me catch up
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3430 (isolation #588) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

that andres wallpost appeals to my ego and shows i cant even read my own behavior as good as i can LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3431 (isolation #589) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

can we just hang testa alrdy they are clearly scum whove given up like damb
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3446 (isolation #590) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

testa when theres 4 votes on them: sleep
testa when theres execution imminent: let me do a last ditch effort lole
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3455 (isolation #591) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3453, VP Baltar wrote:I mean, we have a full day still. We can take more time if needed. Just feels to me like there is a case on testa and a gut on aldus. I'll be dead tomorrow or I'd offer to just cop Aldus and sort it. Wish we had a doc
who knows :eyes:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3458 (isolation #592) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

testa any last words :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3459 (isolation #593) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3460 (isolation #594) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yoink so raya cant have it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3461 (isolation #595) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait i cant fucking COUNT LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3462 (isolation #596) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im kinda mad that night will last throughout 2 days i have off
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3463 (isolation #597) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

vp baltar do u have any parting thoughts
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3465 (isolation #598) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3469 (isolation #599) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ico is this flipping town or scum in your opinion?
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”