geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:03 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 73, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 36, NDMath wrote:VOTE: shelleyc
In post 33, Marky Mark wrote:VOTE: NDMath

<insert hilarious quip here about the moral and grammatical superiority of British English 'maths' to the Americanism of 'math'>
<'Englishes'. Math is sometimes considered a language, and one doesn't pluralize languages.>
In post 35, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 34, geraintm wrote:Hello all. I can do maths. 2+1+7+3=13
Is this a soft?
Probably. 7*7-7=42
In post 34, geraintm wrote:Hello all. I can do maths. 2+1+7+3=13
I would eliminate this slot if all I had was the information we have right now.
Why? Are you jealous of my addition abilities?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:35 pm

Post by geraintm »

I am away for 11 hours and 5 pages of worthless posts to read through on a weekend when I have limited access.
This is going to be a fun game....

I've played with a few people in this game before. If they could be bothered they could explain to the rest my limited posts so far. I'll rather let people talk themselves into a frenzy.

Can we just skip to day 2 already though?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:26 am

Post by geraintm »

Hot how?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:02 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 225, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 220, geraintm wrote:Hot how?
You basically said you were annoyed people were posting too much and offered nothing of substance yourself. Not sure why you're acting angry about people posting.

Plus, there ARE things to comment on. Shelly for instance
I was just saying that trying to catch up 5 pages at thr weekend when I have little access is a lot for me. And I generally think 99% of day 1 is less than useful.

I cannot be impartial about shelly due to my last game.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:02 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 256, shellyc wrote:the gerain wagon seems to be of someone whos low activity + made a weird maths thingy in rvs

don't get how that is scummy at all
this is a trash cw
I am amused that people find my method of generating a random vote, which i have done in many previous games including games which people in this have been in, has caused such a fuss.
I vote whomever posts that many number posts after mine
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:34 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 348, Marky Mark wrote: The jokey brush-off of the suspicion rather than engaging more meaningfully is a classic deflection move. Furthermore, have not had anything meaningful from the slot since in terms of content/analysis/reads so that's why my vote went there and is still very happily there.
not sure how yo expect me to react?
my original post creating my random number to generate my random vote was clearly a joke ("I can do maths")
so replying in a joking fashion was entirely in character and consistent
In post 352, VP Baltar wrote:I may as well address my geraintm vote, which I think is quite obvious, but everyone asking can't be scum (though I am certain at least one is).

I initially voted them as a bit of pressure because they were fluffing and semi-lurking. Then geraintm finally comes back to the thread and posts an angry screed about how fluffy D1 is and laments why we can't just hurry along to D2. Is it possible that comes from town? Maybe. But it also feels very manufactured when you consider we only had a handful of pages at that point. I could see getting annoyed at fluff posting and a long D1 if we were on like page 50. But only ~10 pages? Seems fake.

Geraintm hasn't posted any substance since then either. If they are so eager to get to the meat of the game, why aren't they scum hunting?
semi lurking? well, I was on leave Thursday and Friday which reduced my normal access, and weekends I am low access too. so fair comment

and me saying day 1s are....less than useful isn't a new thing for me. filled with a whole bunch of people attempting to read too much from too little. like trying to write a dissertation based on Spot the Dog. I just want to move to day 2 when people have some actual info to play with, like votes, deaths and investigations or whatever.

for info, you aren't going to get much better analysis from me today
In post 366, DkKoba wrote:not mafia are u avoiding this thread?
In post 391, Infinity 324 wrote:Oh and btw, if people haven't played with not_mafia before, they generally don't really contribute to the game and like to lolhammer. E-2 should be treated like E-1 with them in the game.
see, I wish I could have the not mafia vibe where they can just skip day 1 and never suffer any consequences. I just have this habit of vocalising why I don't do much day 1 which always gets me in trouble.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:43 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 469, Andresvmb wrote:If geraintm’s contributions don’t add up for me later in the game by all means. I just don’t get the point. There’s not even an attempt at reading other players. I will also say though that playing only based on the limited information that you get from votes and flips tends not to work for me.
I find it very difficult to read players on day 1 when all we have are a few votes. it is incredibly rare for someone to actually say something that is actually indicative of their alignment. so why waste so much effort on a fruitless chase?
In post 472, Not_Mafia wrote:I see Geraint is getting the usual reaction
yep
In post 525, VP Baltar wrote:Also, for anyone who has played with not_mafia....what was your experience? Do they become useful at some point later in the game if they are town?
a few games. day 1 doesn't do much, but becomes much more valuable as the game moves on if they are town. there was a reason I killed them night 1 in my last game.
but if they are scum, then they get to coast for ages
In post 463, JacksonVirgo wrote:My IC thing isn't real fyi
why you do it then? :(
I hate townies confusing the game state. please don't do it to me
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:54 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 592, shellyc wrote:
In post 589, geraintm wrote:I find it very difficult to read players on day 1 when all we have are a few votes. it is incredibly rare for someone to actually say something that is actually indicative of their alignment. so why waste so much effort on a fruitless chase?
if we all zero effort this the game will never be furthered. even the slightest push garners reactions.

I don't want to be professor of mafia but if we don't engage nothing will ever happen
well, we would move to night one and day 2 with one dead townie and a bunch of night actions from other players. that is a more interesting game state than right now
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:36 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 595, JacksonVirgo wrote: I understand where you're coming from but we should still try our hardest D1 as it's wasted utility otherwise.
is it though? like 99% of day 1s end in town getting lynched, I am all for no lynch day 1 and only losing one member of town.
or I'm happy to pick straws to see who is day 1 sacrifice. it will have a better chance of catching scum than actually voting.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:19 am

Post by geraintm »

I'm not sure I understand the point of that question?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:08 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 601, VP Baltar wrote:Just fyi, as site meta, we've moved away from using the word lynch.

Yeet or eliminate are good substitutions.
did not know that.
In post 600, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 599, geraintm wrote:I'm not sure I understand the point of that question?
What I'm saying is that we shouldn't rely on possible Cops or anything because we're not promised them. We have no idea what PR's we have and thus we play accordingly.

If we do not remove one person now, they could end up being the one lynch that ends the game in a mafia victory. Slight exaggeration of course but I'm trying to make a point as to not waste D1. The way I see lynches, we aim to lynch scum but lynching a scummy town isn't that bad as it closes the poe. If we don't lynch we have a wider poe for the following day making it much easier for scum to hide amongst them.

If I'm making zero sense I'll try to reword
no, no cops for sure. but town will have more info by the end of the game than now. there are other roles that gather info for town than just cops.
and not killing them now means the end game gets delayed by a death, giving towns info gaining roles more time to actually work. if not killing day 1 gives an average of half an extra night's play, I like that.

you say scum have a wider body to hide in tomorrow if we don't push more now. but they also have less people they need to kill.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 663, shellyc wrote:
In post 612, Tayl0r Swift wrote:so theres at least one scum in {shelly, dkkoba} based on their buddy-buddy interactions. im leaning towards either shelly or both. i think theres probably two scum in {infinity, koba, shelly} but not all three. i could see all three scum being in {infinity, shellly, koba, gerain}
that all the high activity slots? LOL
[sticks up hand] i'm not

I don't follow the NDmath thing. you all been in other games together and I miss what you are on about.
but Koba's response posts felt weird. feel like I have a similar reaction to taylor swift. koba is so much noise....
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:04 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 791, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 525, VP Baltar wrote:Also, for anyone who has played with not_mafia....what was your experience? Do they become useful at some point later in the game if they are town?
I have something to add here about Not_Mafia, since we’ve played together on another forum (several times). I already think they’re Town. I don’t know that you’re going to get much more from them actually, but they definitely can be useful. They tend not to be, but they won’t completely self-sabotage the Town either.

Also, I see @Not_Mafia you’ve been somewhat censored over here haha that’s a shame.
I've not played with SCum Not Mafia. I have a hige fear the game they are scum, their playstyle will just let them coast through the game for ages and ages

@ Dripping Goofball - I like your breakdown of my posts :)

In post 850, Infinity 324 wrote:Someone just won a lot of money betting on who would get replaced first.
at least this game they didn't wait until 2 hours before DAy 1 deadline as they were about to be hammered to get replaced.....
[yeah, i'm going to have that game hanging over me for a long time]
In post 828, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: andres
ill explain later in more detail but their recent posts stink tonme and I think they're doing a lot of open ended solving ie setting up a ML chain
well, that explanation never came...

then 5 posts that waffle and waffle and waffle some more
In post 851, DkKoba wrote:lets try this VOTE: geraintm
than that.
that is the first series of posts in the game that I have paid attention to.
don't like them at all.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:47 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 873, Not_Mafia wrote:Geraint is locktown
I hate people when they sprout 100% certainties day 1.
But I will make an exception for this :)
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:32 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1032, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1030, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1010, DkKoba wrote:im reformed i try not to get into 1v1 shitfights anymore bc it clouds my reads :/
you keep putting off this promised readlist
i do?
Yep, you've been called put on it numerous times
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1184 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:31 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1179, Tayl0r Swift wrote:we can do better than gerain, especially since gerain should be come more sortable on later days.
I'll just chip in that id rather not die today. But I don't mind being run up for a while until people decide to vote someone else off.
Putting pressure on me isn't going to alter my posts today for what it is worth. You aren't going to generate a reaction from me.
But if you want to see how others react, be my guest.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1566 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1197, Marky Mark wrote:
I am happy to listen to the more experienced players here in terms of what has historically proven to be effective, but I think we need to have a coherent plan of what we are going to do about low activity slots (ie N_M, Geraint, Zdenek, DGB) that are currently coasting as we could quite conceiveably get to D2 and have 4 players in the pool that have very little for us to make a read off.
more than happy to hear how people can better work out my alignment. I recognise it is a problem I have

DKKOba - I just dislike the slot. votes for Taylor who is not getting lynched, a push for me, then a switch vote to Mark.
infinity then comes along later and says koba is too scummy to be scum. I can believe that.
In post 1373, Infinity 324 wrote:JV, gamma slot, VP, and mark are town. Getting townvibes from taylor, DGB, flavor. I said koba is too scummy to be scum but really I just have no idea how to read them.
I think that is 9 people in town in one post?
In post 1375, Infinity 324 wrote:Honestly have no idea how people regularly get real scumreads on d1.
this ^^

btw, taylor has played with me before and when they say I am easily solvable, I think I am. I don't think I am a good player when I am mafia. I am too obvious (or at least I think I am).
[I am also a bad town player for what it is worth, scum should def not night kill me...]
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1576 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:23 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1567, Flavor Leaf wrote:VOTE: Dkk

Let’s go! Flash wagon.
that's your 4th vote I think today?

A vote for Jackson, to spice things up
a vote on me, to bus me or something
a vote for inifinity, to get something going
a vote for DDKOba to start a flash wagon.

I see no good reasoning behind any of these votes.

if any of these do get lynched at the end of the day, I think Flavour Leaf's attempt to kickstart each of them is a bad look.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1577 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:23 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1569, JacksonVirgo wrote:Hard-claiming masonry with FL
well, aren't I an idiot....
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1582 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:23 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1580, JacksonVirgo wrote:Woah there, I'm not actually a mason :o

I didn't expect anyone to actually believe me
Oh, FFS...
:(
In post 589, geraintm wrote:
In post 463, JacksonVirgo wrote:My IC thing isn't real fyi
why you do it then? :(
I hate townies confusing the game state. please don't do it to me
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1593 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:46 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1591, VP Baltar wrote:I also don't like people attacking Koba based upon their posting style
I didn't like them because they quickly switched their votes between people with little explanation and consistent promises of longer posts that never followed.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1810 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:14 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1642, VP Baltar wrote:Taylor also spent every opportunity cutting into the geraintm wagon, claiming we are going to get a miracle performance from them tomorrow. Wants to keep the game state unsteady right up to deadline.
they've played with me recently. think they are just helping those who haven't to know my style.
In post 1666, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1576, geraintm wrote:
In post 1567, Flavor Leaf wrote:VOTE: Dkk

Let’s go! Flash wagon.
that's your 4th vote I think today?

A vote for Jackson, to spice things up
a vote on me, to bus me or something
a vote for inifinity, to get something going
a vote for DDKOba to start a flash wagon.

I see no good reasoning behind any of these votes.

if any of these do get lynched at the end of the day, I think Flavour Leaf's attempt to kickstart each of them is a bad look.
Then you didn’t read much.

You’ve played with me before, my vote does not equate to what I think is scum. If you check, every time I vote, I have made sure to analyze the situation thereof.

Jackson was to spice things up, i did. Look at his spot on my town reads
Infinity I questioned what people that was aggressive, but then I reanalyzed, and gave them discussion.
I don’t remember voting you.
Kkoba i came into this game scum reading, but people town read them, called them too scummy to be scum, and gamma said they were town. I voted because other people did, in conjunction to my last statement.

Votes are strong for reaction tests.
I have played with you before? sorry, I don't remember.

too many reaction tests become not a test.
In post 1750, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah geraint ISO still doesn’t ping towny at all
Although while reading it I got a good feeling that JV is town
as I have just come off a game with gamma as my scum partner, you can trust this man's read on me... :/

taylor's switch to being ok to vote me feels off
In post 1796, Tayl0r Swift wrote:after a (very) quick skim of gamma's iso i will say that i dont like that while gamma isnt really getting caught up gamma seems to use "im not caught up" as an excuse every time tough questions are asked. gamma's only votes have been on NM and gerain which is pretty weaksauce.
^^^ gamma is very good at appearing to be involved in the game without really doing anything. at least I know I am not doing much.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1815 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:34 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1814, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1810, geraintm wrote:as I have just come off a game with gamma as my scum partner, you can trust this man's read on me... :/
Wait is this true? He was just your scum buddy in a recent game?
yep. Shelly was my partner too.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1825 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:40 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1819, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1815, geraintm wrote:
In post 1814, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1810, geraintm wrote:as I have just come off a game with gamma as my scum partner, you can trust this man's read on me... :/
Wait is this true? He was just your scum buddy in a recent game?
yep. Shelly was my partner too.
So he'd be accurate in reading your scum game, presumably?

Gamma, is gerain's scum play here reminiscent of your recent game together?
nope. that game was an awful experience where I voted both my partners to their deaths and I would not make the same mistakes again.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1952 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:02 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1914, Infinity 324 wrote:Yeah I'm pretty sure all these wagons are on town but
but what? but you are happy they all could go through? why not just vote for no elimination over getting rid of someone you think is town?
In post 1891, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1594, DrippingGoofball wrote:Dkkoba is VERY town.
Frankly, I'm not seeing it, but I could chalk it up to my decision to skim his posts even before I started skinning the whole thread.
I have zero idea how anyone can ever be certain day 1 that someone is very town. (besides role stuff). like...you know what you are looking for the bad guys can fake? I dismiss everyone who says things like this.

note: I don't want gamma eliminated today, as I think they might be one of the few people in the game I might be able to read later on.

today's elimination is going to be awful, 100% certain to hit town (there is no way scum will let one of their own go today) and then tomorrow everyone will be saying "I didn't want to vote them but I didn't have any better idea and shrug..." and no one will be accountable on day 2 for their actions.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1960 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:10 am

Post by geraintm »

Well, I had forgotten that scum don't have day talk too (I have just come from a game where I did). So you are reading too much into that.
And anyways, it doesn't require a private thread for scum to make sure one of their own doesn't go down. Unless every wagon is scum right now, they can easily switch around to someone who is town.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1995 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:19 am

Post by geraintm »

I have to confess, I'm still not sure why people are voting for me.

But to help the game along, if people are expecting me to claim if I get closer to being eliminated I am not going to
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2034 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2021, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1995, geraintm wrote:I have to confess, I'm still not sure why people are voting for me.

But to help the game along, if people are expecting me to claim if I get closer to being eliminated I am not going to
That's a bit anti-town regardless of your true alignment.
Not really. I think it is pretty unhelpful for a townie with a role to let a day get to thr late late stage where they claim and then people need to flail to another target.

I'm town, indont want to die. But I'm not going to clke out with a late claim to get people off my back. I've been incredibly consistent in hating everyone who just tosses claims around. I also think there isn't a claim I could have now that would turn people off voting for me.
Going to sleep now.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2037 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by geraintm »

Ok, it took me.lkke 4 minutes to wrote that post, and inthink there were at least one vote in there for me, possibly 2. Am I dead:(
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2039 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by geraintm »

Like, as I said earlier, what is the point of me even trying to claim, it makes no difference but a bunch of people have decided me saying I won't claim means I should die....
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2041 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2038, JacksonVirgo wrote:No you’re not dead yet you got pushed to L1 and now at L2 if infinity was voting you, please claim
I told you all, I will not be claiming anything
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2045 (isolation #33) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2040, DkKoba wrote:hey gera how much do you care about having this strongarmed off of you, because i can do it i just dont know if its worth it if ur not gonna engage in a meaningful way.
Engage how? I have zero additional info than what is in this thread. I dislike day 1s totally because it is full of people claiming 100% certainties where as i won't do that. I esp dislike it when all these clever clogs are going to get me, a townie, killed
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2048 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2042, JacksonVirgo wrote:I do think Koba is more likely to be mafia than gerain personally but I think they both are together

Just claim and we will sort from there, not claiming as town is throwing
I'm typing kn my phone as fast as I can before lights out, but this kinda logic just baffled me. You think someone else is more scummy than me, but you'll vote me and leave the trail to go after them tomorrow. Bad post
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2100 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:20 pm

Post by geraintm »

im going to flip VT when mod arrives. check those who didn't fight my inevitable elimination and do the whole "I think they are going to flip town"
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2102 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:56 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2101, JacksonVirgo wrote:Fuck man, I had a whole plan to try and get scum!them to claim PR so VT claim would be a town-tell but they just threw if town

Shoot DK
I have no idea what this means. but if you did have some fantastic plan that involved me I really am not the player to try it on. I am very surface level.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2103 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:56 pm

Post by geraintm »

and no one should be going into day 2 knowing who they want to kill. there is going to be some extra info from power roles to guide the conversation better than just the mess of votes on and off my wagon
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2107 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:57 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2104, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2102, geraintm wrote:
In post 2101, JacksonVirgo wrote:Fuck man, I had a whole plan to try and get scum!them to claim PR so VT claim would be a town-tell but they just threw if town

Shoot DK
I have no idea what this means. but if you did have some fantastic plan that involved me I really am not the player to try it on. I am very surface level.
I was pushing you, and giving scum!you a clear way to get off a lynch if you claimed PR. If you claimed VT even after that, you were almost certainly town to me unless that small thing where you saw through what I was doing.

This post in particular
Spoiler:
In post 2044, JacksonVirgo wrote:I literally do not care if you think youll be yeeted anyway, not claiming as town is throwing and thus will be treated as a scum claim to me

If you’re PR claim and we will unvote and sort you later
after me saying I wasn't going to claim, you would have then been happy if I had come out with a claim?
to be honest, I thought I had hinted strongly that I was vanilla townie when I said "I have zero additional info than what is in this thread"
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5538 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:47 pm

Post by geraintm »

this was a game I am glad I got eliminated from. I would have been so out of my depth trying to keep up with it all.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”