Mini Normal 2183 | Innocent Things | Game Over!

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

S
U
P
C
L
O
D
P
O
L
E
S
I
'
M
T
H
E
J
E
S
T
E
R
A
N
D
I
'
M
H
E
R
E
T
O
T
R
O
L
L
T
H
E
F
E
C
A
L
M
A
T
T
E
R
O
U
T
O
F
T
H
I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You could spend the time to find a better avatar
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 40, geraintm wrote:
In post 36, Not_Mafia wrote:You could spend the time to find a better avatar
A person with a bouncing pig creature with flopping udders is in no position to say anything about other people's avatars :)
A pig? Excuse me sir
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

A person with a bouncing pig creature with flopping udders is in no position to say anything about other people's avatars :)
I have the best avatar on site, fight me IRL
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 46, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Eh. It's a lot of effort to end rvs before everyone's posted because people love this bullshit. So I'll be playing Frere Jaques on a rainbow xylophone until a few more people have checked in
Why is RVS bullshit?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 49, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Xylophones can be out of tune? Who knew?

RVS is just boring. I'm not saying it's not occasionally useful, but it's rife with randomness, inside jokes and a general unwillingness to commit.
“Occasionally useful” seems like a hell of an understatement after we’ve just finished a game where you and one of your partners were both caught as scum in RVS
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #61 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 54, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 52, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 49, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Xylophones can be out of tune? Who knew?

RVS is just boring. I'm not saying it's not occasionally useful, but it's rife with randomness, inside jokes and a general unwillingness to commit.
“Occasionally useful” seems like a hell of an understatement after we’ve just finished a game where you and one of your partners were both caught as scum in RVS

Eyyyy you remembered! Not my best moment :lol: do you think I'm scum again?
No
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #62 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #157 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:58 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: nopointactingup

This a serious vote tm
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #158 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:59 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 142, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
In post 13, unwnd wrote:VOTE: TheFuzzyLogic99

Expecting a lot of fuzzy logic from you, and maybe 99
as you should. I am the king of Fuzziness and Lynch bait.

Forgot to claim

You’re a roast potato? I’m unfamiliar with the role, what does it do?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #237 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 233, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:well that was a quick 360 with zero explanation

why Andre???
A 360 is a full circle, meaning you come back to where your original position. You mean 180, which is a semicircle and means reversing your position
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #371 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 358, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 157, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: nopointactingup

This a serious vote tm
I think not mafia could be scum
I'm not
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #382 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Parsley
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #509 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Flavour Leaf
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #511 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think he's scummy
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #565 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:41 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 529, PlusJOYED wrote:anyone else wanna join the notmafia wagon?
I’ll join if you get it to E-1
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #584 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I have the best avatar
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #597 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: unwnd
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #609 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Don't use the 'word' "wagonomics" please
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #672 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

unwnd or flvrlf
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #685 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I claim flop

VOTE: nopointactingup
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #774 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

nopointpretendingtobetown
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #841 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hi Noraa!

VOTE: Noraa
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #902 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Can someone do something worth responding too please?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #903 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay I'll do it, this is multiball and I am a werewolf, Dunn is mafia
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1255 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1055, Flavor Leaf wrote:LicketyQuick confirmed town vig
lol
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1558 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:35 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hi I’m town

VOTE: nopoint
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1698 (isolation #27) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm voting nopoint I think
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1700 (isolation #28) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1558, Not_Mafia wrote:Hi I’m town

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1708 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

There, nopoint is now hammered anyway and this is a moot point
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1715 (isolation #30) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1713, geraintm wrote:
In post 1708, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: nopoint

There, nopoint is now hammered anyway and this is a moot point
Its a moo point, because the person with the cow avatar voted for them
It's like a cow's opinion, it doesn't matter
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1924 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Unwound
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1927 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Felt like
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2145 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Noraa
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2207 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

A) I'm not paying enough attention to have known that I was hammering
B) I would have hammered regardless
C) I always vote self-voters, including myself
D) What is the point of unwnd's grandstanding? We should probably elim unwnd tomorrow
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2220 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Gera is town don't vig him
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2234 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

unwund advocating a gera shot is all the more reason not to do it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2304 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

unwnd was scum?!

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2305 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I want Andres today I think
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2306 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2281, Flavor Leaf wrote:I actually don’t think Noraa’s Vig pool is bad if she is town.

If she is scum, don’t shoot Andres, shoot Insaneo or geraint.
These are horrendous vig choices though
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2363 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Flavour Leaf

I'm settled on this
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2364 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

When was PLUS conftowned?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2366 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2355, Flavor Leaf wrote:Damn, it sucks if ScumAndres wins this game tbh.
This is gross

Andres is going all in on Geraint and not giving himself any latitude to go after FL tomorrow.

FL however is keeping his options open
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2368 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2306, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2281, Flavor Leaf wrote:I actually don’t think Noraa’s Vig pool is bad if she is town.

If she is scum, don’t shoot Andres, shoot Insaneo or geraint.
These are horrendous vig choices though
Can't stress this enough, these vig choices are diabolical
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2370 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2369, Flavor Leaf wrote:And I would have set you up to vote where I wanted you to vote long ago and you know it.
I don't know it, I've been pretty resolute on nopoint and unwnd all game
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2371 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 382, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Parsley
Hmmmmm, I was scumreading you early game aswell, though I don't remember why
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2373 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Don't say spew
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2374 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

So why did you not want a vig on unwnd?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2375 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2378 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2377, Flavor Leaf wrote:I stated Day 1 vig should vig Unwnd.
Who cares? When it counted you didn't
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2383 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2379, Flavor Leaf wrote:You're literally pushing me off of 1 bad post at the end of the day when I was pushing Noraa as scum and ignoring the entirety of the rest of my game.
No it's also how you're handling the 50/50 and day 1 play but I can't remember why exactly on that
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2384 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's also PoE as I'm townreading Geraint and Andres
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2389 (isolation #52) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

This seems like a very outsized reaction considering I'm the only one really pushing you.

You're being very erratic today for no discernable reason, we're in a very structured endgame situation
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2390 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2388, Flavor Leaf wrote:and despite all the evidence in front of you, you're too surface level a player to comprehend it.

I was pushing 2 scum the majority of this game, got one faded, saved Johnny from being faded, and got Noraa faded.

I played extremely well this game.
Bitter scum?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2391 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2388, Flavor Leaf wrote:and got Noraa faded.
Noraa was town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2394 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2386, Andresvmb wrote:@Not_Mafia if the Scum wanted Flavor to claim Enabler, why did nopoint spent so much time trying to discredit the Claim?
I don't know
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2396 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2392, Andresvmb wrote:You would agree that at the very least, Claims among Scum members are coordinated yeah? Distancing happens all the time, but you really think the Team has been trying to destroy each other the whole time? Look at how geraintm has been treating nopoint and unwnd. That strikes me far more like the typical distancing you see.
Maybe
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2397 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2393, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2391, Not_Mafia wrote:
Noraa was town
Don't care. I said this already. That was a personal fade.
And that is something to brag about, why exactly?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2398 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2395, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2389, Not_Mafia wrote:This seems like a very outsized reaction considering I'm the only one really pushing you.

You're being very erratic today for no discernable reason, we're in a very structured endgame situation
No, it doesn't matter. You're too surface level to understand that.

I get faded, you have a 50/50 tomorrow, and frankly, I don't care. If town loses, you're the blame.
So I'm a terrible surface player who's too stupid to understand what's going on and I'm the only player who wants to elim you, so you're self voting and throwing and wishing for town to lose?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2407 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2400, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2397, Not_Mafia wrote:
Noraa was town
I wasn't bragging? I was saying why I'm happy with this game for me.

If we lose, it's because you couldn't comprehend it in your cow brain.
And the other 3 people I get to join me on the wagon are what, chopped liver?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2411 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Sounds like FL came into the game planning to use me as a proxy scum member and it's gone pear-shaped and now he's tilted
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2415 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2410, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2407, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2400, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2397, Not_Mafia wrote:
Noraa was town
I wasn't bragging? I was saying why I'm happy with this game for me.

If we lose, it's because you couldn't comprehend it in your cow brain.
And the other 3 people I get to join me on the wagon are what, chopped liver?
you don't need 3.

You need 2.

Plus, Geraint, and Dunnstral all will likely join, so it doesn't matter.
We're in 6p, it's not my fault you're self voting
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2418 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2416, Flavor Leaf wrote:but that's the scummy thing to do here
So we're on the same,e page here, cool.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2419 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2417, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2415, Not_Mafia wrote:it's not my fault you're self voting
yes it is
You are the master of your own destiny
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2421 (isolation #64) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2420, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2419, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2417, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2415, Not_Mafia wrote:it's not my fault you're self voting
yes it is
You are the master of your own destiny
Nah.
Yah
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2424 (isolation #65) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

That would be a waste of a pagebottom
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2425 (isolation #66) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2426 (isolation #67) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

A pagetop however
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2429 (isolation #68) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 63, Flavor Leaf wrote:it's a cow
In post 65, Flavor Leaf wrote:so Not Mafia is doing way more than he usually does, just think that should be noted.
In post 70, Flavor Leaf wrote:HANK SPANKEMS the hankenator.
Where do you stand right now on the FL/Geraint/Andres situation?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2431 (isolation #69) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2429, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 63, Flavor Leaf wrote:it's a cow
In post 65, Flavor Leaf wrote:so Not Mafia is doing way more than he usually does, just think that should be noted.
In post 70, Flavor Leaf wrote:HANK SPANKEMS the hankenator.
Where do you stand right now on the FL/Geraint/Andres situation?
This was at PLUS, ignore the multiquotes
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2434 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I could go for Geraint today just to let tempers settle, his card is probably marked today regardless
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2435 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I believe that FL is genuinely tilted, but scum get tilted too
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2436 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I wouldn't be surprised if he conceded here too in a fit of pique and then retracted it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2440 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2439, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2436, Not_Mafia wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if he conceded here too in a fit of pique and then retracted it
this doesn't even factually make sense. If I was scum here, there's still 2 misfade options that were entirely possible.
And yet you're here going mental
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2442 (isolation #74) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2437, PlusJOYED wrote:I gotta say, even though notmafia is confirmed at this point they've been so quiet the majority of this game I don't really trust them to make good decisions here.
My reads have been very accurate so far this game, if FL is scum here, I've only ever voted scum, apart from my joke votes on myself and noraa and my policy vote on noraa self voting
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2459 (isolation #75) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2453, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 551, nopointinactingup wrote:Towns are unwnd, andres, johnny, fuzzy, Plus. scumies are dunn, maybe FL
So nopoint lists her partners as her top two townreads?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2497 (isolation #76) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2489, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 2471, Andresvmb wrote:Do you really believe I would have trusted unwnd as the deep wolf? If I’m Scum I’ve played it a lot better. I would have used whatever clout I had left with you to try and direct the shot away from the Team, not towards my Partner. The Scum are in a horrendous position right now, where they have to win 2 1v1s to win. Nobody would willingly put themselves here.
good point. I do think since like me and andres were the only people who really suspected uwnd so I think maf may have tried to set them up as the deepwolf. I think reverse psychology isn't really your style but I haven't seen you play scum yet either.
I guess that implicates FL more. Starting to TL gera a bit more too but I'd be pissed if gera won as maf playing as he has been. Hope we can avoid another heated argument over a game.

I keep flip flopping I'm gonna step back and take a break for a day or so and hear what dunn thinks.
I was scumreading unwnd too, there's no way unwnd was being set up as a deepwolf
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2505 (isolation #77) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2496, Flavor Leaf wrote:what's going fucking on is I'm fucking obviously town and had a strong fucking game, and yet players who can't analyze games correctly are going to cost the game.
All this ranting and raving still just comes across as scum caught for 'wrong' reasons
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2522 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Pretty sure the "surface level" thing to do is elim Gera
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2547 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Take a shot every time FL says "surface level"
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2548 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2546, Flavor Leaf wrote:My bad on the last few pages. It was a combination of a lot of things.
We all have our moments
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2562 (isolation #81) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

GG scum and thanks iv for hosting, nice set-up.

Excellent bodyguard shot insano
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2565 (isolation #82) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2563, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2562, Not_Mafia wrote:GG scum and thanks iv for hosting, nice set-up.

Excellent bodyguard shot insano
Yep I have to admit, that alone won Town the game. It made it super narrow.

Let me guess, you picked plus?
Yeah it was plusjoyed, all actions are in the mod PT

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”