pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:02 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

I tried to read through, but all that stuff is really confusing >_<.

Sorry, but I need help catching up (too many stuff). Why am I/habitang was being voted?
I'm confused with all that stuff. And, I also have language problems (spanish-speaker, not good at english :()
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:43 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Thank you.

But, about spanish-speakers, I think that also Danix is spanish-speaker... wait that's out of track...

About that post... yeah. You are true, and it was EXTREMELY overdefensive. I hate that post. At there, he said that he must keep his mouth closed... and he didn't. FoS: habit... wait it is me :lol:
That's a frustration post. Maybe he was really confused, misunderstood and got himself in harm[size=0]fool[/size]

Yeah I hid a bad thought in tiny font. And it is what I think. Sorry :(

And this is confusing, I know. And I'm confused
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:50 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Simenon wrote:nuriens' posting strategy:
Make bad argument.
Respond to contrary opinion by repeating the bad argument.
Accuse poster of contrary opinion of repeating himself.
Accuse poster of contrary opinion of not reading nurien's posts "all along" and of repeating himself.
I can't understand this. Either I didn't check nurein's posts very well, or Simenon's accusation is really overeager. Please justify it before accusing (eg, an example, please :()

Ugh, I hate quote walls. I can't understand the sirdan/Ythill case. Those posts are horribly long (and, somethings, repeatitive). I'm confused :?. I will try to catch something... I had a horrible chemistry test today and my brain is dead X(
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:39 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Simenon wrote:You put the word analysis in quotations, but I never used that word.

Why?
*cough*
FoS: Simenon.

Then, what is it?. A joke? I sure hope it is. If not, it's an analysis (true or lie? we don't know).
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:05 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Citizen Karne wrote:
Simenon wrote:nuriens' posting strategy:
Make bad argument.
Accuse poster of contrary opinion of repeating himself.
Accuse poster of contrary opinion of not reading nurien's posts "all along" and of repeating himself.
I almost feel as though I no longer need to respond to nuriens, as Simenon as posted exactly what I feel.

nuriens, I find your posts very difficult to read for some reason.
I don't know... maybe because he has the same problem I have (no-english speaker)?

I don't agree with neither Simenon nor Citizen Karne. Only posting it is not enough. Please justify all what you say.

Slight FoS: Citizen Karne, Simenon.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:28 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Simenon wrote:Oh christ, "Slight FoS". What does that even mean? Should we do a "slight fos" count?
Slight FoS=FomS :wink:
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:58 am

Post by pacman281292 »

sirdanilot wrote: Now, a quick one-player thread on Simenon shows that his most recent posts are nothing more but catchy one liners and clever questions. And most of those questions address details only.

Simenon, do you think that your play style is helpful to the town?

Do you think that the fact that Ythill ignored all the points that I quoted above is pro-town?
I agree with this. He is trying to attack habitang/me and nureins with those little-sense posts. I think that some explanations are needed. I understand the case against me (habitang made an awesome job creating a huge case against him). But I still think that he must give some explanations to all us :x.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:15 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

I checked the VC, and I realized that I'm voting. And I don't know why :lol:
Unvote.

I will be LA during the whole weekend. Sorry :(
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:08 am

Post by pacman281292 »

pacman281292 wrote: I will be LA during the whole weekend. Sorry :(
Nevermind. I got internet access.

I don't know what to say about who to lynch...
Ythill wrote:My part in this is Pacman and it's really quite simple. I'd rather not lynch Pacman. However, if the choice came down to hanging him, hanging one of the five I've not listed, or going no-lynch, I'd hammer Pacman. The reason? His wagon has great information potential if his card is flipped. Plus the second wagon would offer more information.
Does not compute, does not compute, does not compute *explodes*

I can't understand why a wagon on me would be good for town. I can't understand what do you mean with "informative townie". Can you explain why a wagon on me would be "informative"?
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Cass wrote:Do you think it's a horrible idea to lynch you?Why?
I meant that Ythill said that a wagon on me would be "informative". He must explain it.

I will try to reread the thread and answer your question later(but it might finish in an epic fail). There are lots and lots of stuff to read. Ow >.<.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:40 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Jahudo wrote:
pacman281292 wrote: I meant that Ythill said that a wagon on me would be "informative". He must explain it.
I think some of this information would be to look at habitang around post 300 or so (page 13) and how everyone reacted. Also habitang was questioned by more people than several other players have experienced in this game.
Unfortunately, I'm not habitang.

A replacement on Ectomancer would be awesome, given that his last post was "Prodded, rereading" and was a week ago.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:24 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Simenon wrote:I have a first choice (
obviously
pacman) and a second choice (sirdan), but after that it all gets pretty arbitrary, right? I don't see the point in a ranked list.
Obviously?! What the...

I still don't have a list-o-scum, sorry. I will try to do it later. Lots and lots of stuff to read... >_<

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ectomancer wrote:27 page day 1. Let's kill someone.
That's scum-behaviour.
A long day 1 means lots and lots of info. Lots and lots of info means more possibilities to lynch scum. Ecto isn't posting at all, and he is trying to cut off discussion. That's scummy.
FoS: Ectomancer.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:49 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Ectomancer wrote:
pacman281292 wrote:
Ectomancer wrote:27 page day 1. Let's kill someone.
That's scum-behaviour.
A long day 1 means lots and lots of info. Lots and lots of info means more possibilities to lynch scum. Ecto isn't posting at all, and he is trying to cut off discussion. That's scummy.
FoS: Ectomancer.
vote Pacman

"That's scummy behavior, blah blah blah. Im so town because I can repeat a favorite townie mantra"

Whatever. You need to die.
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

It looks like Ectomancer and Simenon are going for my head. Ecto's idea of "27 pages, that's enough discussion. Random lynch pacman!" is
not
good.
The lynch might not be random, but he must explain something big here, or I assume it's random. Random (or semi-random) lynches are not good.
My top suspects are Ectomancer and Simenon. Reasons given. Their nonsense plain against me is something that neds explanation. I insist.

I need to reread the sirdan-Ythill-nureins stuff to understand what's the meaning of that. Opinions coming.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:07 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Ectomancer wrote:I explained it when I voted. Reading comprehension FTW.
Yeah, I understood the sarcasm. But that isn't good explanation.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:10 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

uh-oh, not complete argument

So, you are saying that we must shut up and lynch? I disagree...
Show
Current statistics (not counting games previous to June 2010):
Align: W/L/O
Town: 0/1/0
Scum: 1/0/0
Other: 0/0/0
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:13 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

And, that sarcasm has NO answer. What did you ask for there?
Show
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:03 am

Post by pacman281292 »

I'm gonna leave city now. Long post coming today later or tomorrow (seriously).
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:27 am

Post by pacman281292 »

OK, as promised...

sorry for not posting. I've been trying to reread, and I typed some incomplete answers into the reply box, but I didn't send them.

Well, well... reading through kuribo...
kuribo wrote:Pacman says a long day 1 means lots of info. (Yes, but an OVERLY LONG Day 1 also means bandwagons lose steam, people become apathetic, and people forget what happened 20 pages ago) Ecto votes pacman for his misguided statement.
Thanks for clearing it. I finally understand why did Ecto attack me.

I'm at L-3. And I have no idea about deadlines (I think that there is... but I haven't seen it...). And I'm facing a LA period during the weekend.

My thoughts on players (as kuribo wished):

Ythill: I don't know what to say about him. His thoughts were centered on attacking sirdanilot and answering from nureins when I replaced in. And he still keeps on sirdan. hmm... as a low-experienced player*, I don't know what to say...

*I'm the low-experienced. Just making things go clear.

sirdanilot: He is hard to read (in my opinion). Also focused in his debate against Ythill, answering from nureins, and posting some thoughts at the end of his posts. hmm... but now he is missing... I think that he must try to post his thoughts on the situation we have...

Ectomancer: He was really inactive when I replaced in. He (fortunately) arrived back. He began to post some one-phrase posts. I was thinking that it was only nonsense. Now, thanks to kuribo, I see that that was not nonsense. He had posted some completely nonsense posts (like "nureins is fun"), but I will try to understand more carefully your posts :)

kuribo: I'm very happy with his page-by-page analysis. It cleared my mind, and made me understand some things (as Ecto's idea of cutting off the day). I really like his posts. Thanks :D

nureins: I agree with kuribo in the "false dilemma" point. His idea of "Ythill vs sirdan, Karne vs pacman" was good as an analysis, but I think that not as a true voting system. Acted as an interrogator into the sirdan vs Ythill discussion. Some weak points, some good points... I don't know what to say...

Darox/Citizen Karne: hmmm... Darox hadn't posted still content (he is surely rereading). I didn't understand CK's post well.

nhat: He has been posting very little content during this day. He also need to post some content. Really.

Simenon: Attacked me (along with Ectomancer) and made some confusing posts (lwho look like nonsense, but I'm now aware with it). and now he is inactive. Hmm...

Goatrevolt/Jahudo/Cass: I hadn't read their posts very well. Their posts are lost into lots and lots of posts into the Ythill vs sirdan. I need to reread them, or I will be lost...

Well, I still don't have an official list-o-scum. And I might as well not to have one of them. I don't want to be trapped into a misread from my own...

Sorry if my post is unreadable. My grammar is really bad :oops:
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Answering questions received; please tell me if I'm missing something:
sirdanilot wrote:Darox, could you post some content please. What do you think about your predecessor? What do you think about recent big debates? Why is pacman more scummy than anyone else?

I could ask more questions but I'm sure that you can handle 'posting more content' yourself very well.

Pacman, I'm not sure what you mean with that I am 'gone'. If you want me to post anything specifically, just ask.
I just saw that you was inactive after the "end of Ythill VS sirdan", OK? Sorry if I misinterpreted.
kuribo wrote:Just for the record, I read L-3 (which isn't even close to a lynching majority) as a statement from someone who's getting worried.

Also, I don't like not wanting to post your opinion for fear of being trapped.
hmm.
You cutted off the first statement; I'm feared because there might be a deadline I didn't see...
And, to the second, I have ever the feeling of being missing something; I'm not enough experienced here, and usually when I attack, I miss something and I get trapped.
Ythill wrote:@pacman: Are you worried about being lynched? If so, why? What did you mean by "trapped into a misread"?
I'm worried about deadlines, and also because I'm a really bad player under pressure (example: NG624). For the second part, read my answer to kuribo.

I really hate this:
Darox wrote:Too. Much. Text.
Seriously.

Unvote, Vote: Pacman

He came out on top of the group of people I found scummy.
hmm...
FoS: Darox

Are you voting me because I made a long post? With that reason, you might as well vote anyone but yourself. "Too. Much. Text." is not reason for voting someone.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:20 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

sirdanilot wrote:
pacman281292 wrote:
kuribo wrote:Just for the record, I read L-3 (which isn't even close to a lynching majority) as a statement from someone who's getting worried.

Also, I don't like not wanting to post your opinion for fear of being trapped.
hmm.
You cutted off the first statement; I'm feared because there might be a deadline I didn't see...
And, to the second, I have ever the feeling of being missing something; I'm not enough experienced here, and usually when I attack, I miss something and I get trapped.
HORRIBLE ATTITUDE

The fact that you are a newbie does not mean you shouldn't scumhunt. Not scum hunting is a very anti-town attitude, you should scumhunt at all times if there isn't a jester in the game (and there isn't). This really looks like a really easy way to avoid scumhunting and to avoid to contribute to the town.

Also, maybe a bit irrelevant, but do you know what to do if you don't know if there is a deadline.

YOU ASK THE MOD LIKE THIS: ' IS THERE A DEADLINE?'

Ythill wrote:@pacman: Are you worried about being lynched? If so, why? What did you mean by "trapped into a misread"?
I'm worried about deadlines, and also because I'm a really bad player under pressure (example: NG624). For the second part, read my answer to kuribo.
Same as above.

B-A-D

Seriously, you have made yourself become more scummy in my book. I am going to give you a little FoS.

FoS pacman
I didn't say I wouldn't scumhunt. I NEVER did. I just said that I was ever feared of being missing something; blame my bad memory. For example, I didn't catch the reasons of Ecto's attack; kuribo cleared it to me (I'm thanked with it. And I'm feared of it. OK? About the other part...
MOD: IS THERE A DEADLINE?
I forgot to ask it. I can't believe I didn't :oops:

I still can't understand Darox's behaviour. He hadn't explained why to vote me. And I'm trying to reread and reread his posts, and find out why did he vote me. I will try to reread him again, and if I fail on finding out something hidden what would explain his behaviour (a sarcasm, a post to other person), my vote would go for him.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:13 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

hmm. sorry for my low activity... I've been busy (too many homework, and overfocused on Mishmash and a game I'm modding in other website). I will try to reread this new discussion and the other posts, and come with content later.
Expect some low activity from me here. Sorry.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:20 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

hmm.

I have reread the nureins vs kuribo discussion. And, in my opinion, it was very pointless. I can't find how that misundertanding provoked that discussion. Just my opinion.

sirdan is becoming extremely overreactive since the Ythill vs sirdan discussion finished. His #827 is really scary:
sirdan wrote:Yes, they can continue bickering and get nowhere. The content of that bickering won't give us any information, but the bickering itself may. If it's not pro-town to continue bickering, and yet they continue bickering, that gives us information. If you don't want them to bicker, lynch them.
hmm... if bickering would send us to nowhere, then stop bickering is the best ending for it. And most, given the situation we are having right now. We are hoping to end the day, we don't want to keep a discussion until a no-lynch deadline.
sirdan wrote:Get. Over. What. Ending. All. Of. Your. Words. With. Periods. Is. Annoying. And. Doesn't. Reinforce. Your. Case.
If. It. Is...
bah.
If it is annoying, don't do that. Three words is less annoying than... wait, 17 words?! And, given Ecto's playstyle I didn't consider it annoying. Yeah, maybe that was not needed. But yours is really annoying.
sirdan wrote:I hate this voting style. You should vote the person you find the most likely to be scum. Who is more likely to be scum, Darox or me? You pick. The fact that more people are voting me doesn't mean I am more likely to be scum.
Given this deadline situation, that voting style wouldn't be the worst. The plan is to finish the day with a lynch. And it looks like it's between me and you. This part is not completely bad, but...

The last part is an answer to the misundertanding from Ecto. But Ecto's post might not be a completely out-of-place post; given the situation from before (compromise lynch trying to cut off a really long day), that might not be bad.

hmm...

Sorry for my bad grammar, again. I have my head overloaded.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:32 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Ythill wrote:Also...

@pacman: If you know you are town and you know the lynch is down to you and sirdan, why haven't you voted him yet?
Good point.
I'm still hesitating. I see that Darox is also scummy; He had only posted "pacman is scum, pacman is scum", and very little content.

Lastly, I have seen some really bad posts from sirdan. I really hate his 827 (as explained in my 829), and his 839 is extremely confusing (maybe because he lost part of it? I have no idea). His 843 isn't that bad, but I still dislike his play.

I hesitate about voting, but I will do the same sirdan is going to do; I will keep looking around, and if it is down to deadline and lynch, I will vote him.

Unvote
if I'm still voting Darox.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #24) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:25 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Darox wrote:
Sirdan and all the people he replaced are not actually scummy, they are just newb town.
This what you were looking for?

I already explained why I felt Ythill's defense of pacman was insufficient.
uh? kuribo was the one who DID. Not you. If you did, where did you do it?

oh guy... I am really willing to put my vote back, but it might be extremely useless given the situation.

hmm...
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:08 am

Post by pacman281292 »

I will claim right now, given the fact that I am having problems with my internet...

Seriously. I'm typing this on an awful computer in an internet cafe.

I'm a townie.
sirdan's claim hadn't been counterclaimed. I don't know what to say... but let's say that I will believe him (during now; I will keep an eye on him...)
Darox really needs to post something here. Or a replacement.
Deadline in three days... well, if I'm unable to post again, then I will
Vote: Darox
. I've stated my reasons before (I forgot where) Anyways, I will try to get some access, and I hope the problem is fixed soon :)
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:29 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Fortunately, my internet problem got fixed quicker than I imagined! :D
Anyways, I am aware that my internet would crash again... (is it right said?)

hmm... kuribo, why do you prefer multiple-posting over posting your thoghts in a sole post? It is annoying (in my opinion).
Ectomancer: I'm a VANILLA townie. Happy now?

I found this into Ythill's 952:
Ythill wrote:Meanwhile, pacman completes an exercise in vague (#736). He defends himself a bit, and it sounds okay, but he includes that bit about how he’s a bad player under pressure. Then (later) we see that he isn’t. So why did he say that?
My performance under high pressure at Newbie Game 624 was really awful. AWFUL. THE WORST.
Generally, I'm not good over pressure. Neither in my mafia games, nor in real world. A game out of this forum and the mentioned game are really good examples. Fortunately, I have learnt a lot here :).
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:42 am

Post by pacman281292 »

#@$%&$!!!
Show
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:53 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Town made an awesome job. We made a horrible job. That's all, and it's another game to my "lost games" list... my "won games" list is still empty :(
Newb scum was overcrushed by experienced town, and you caught all us in just three days, and lossing only one town (Darox A). I tried to do the best of me, but replacing habitang was replacing obvscum. I was really happy because I survived D1, but the vigilante made the obv choice, and I died.
I'm thinking on nomminating this town to a scummy, but scum made it horrible, so it would really had been easy to you...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”