The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3486 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:56 am

Post by The Bulge »

I wish I could have stayed caught up, following along after I thrw in the towel was frustrating as hell haha. I realized I was barking up the wrong tree with VP and needed to be back on GC but I didn't have the energy or time to commit to this game that I would have needed to pull that off without looking like shit and having to deal with the fallout of that. I got overwhelmed thinking about how much work I had to catch up on re:GC if I wanted to actually do something with my case, and I was already having a hard time keeping up. I wish I didnt grant him the space he requested when I did, and I wish uh
that
didn't happen to my slot afterwards, but this was fun and I'll definitely play Duchess again when I have the time and the mental fortitude. well played scum!
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3492 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:07 am

Post by The Bulge »

yea lmao I had a big crisis about that like "fuck, all that valuable energy and gusto wasted on probtown while I have been ignoring obvscum GC simply because he asked".
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3493 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:09 am

Post by The Bulge »

I got too in my head about how dropping that attack would look and that partly shot my motivation to keep up the standard of effort and work ethic I'd set myself for Duchess.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”