Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #1) » Sat May 22, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 35, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 12, RLotus wrote:VOTE: Italiano
I remember you. After I had my little tantrum I left. Did you turn out to be scum?
Nope haha we both ended up being town
In post 46, Noraa wrote:RLotus - I can't remember if I've played with them. Perhaps I have? I dunno.
Nope I don't think so

Good vibes from IVD so far

From the games I played with andre, he seemed nullish/scummy at the start and then as time passed and there was more information to work with he became very obvtown. So I think it's good to leave him alone imo

Nora's energy seems hard to duplicate as mafia. Some people can do that tho, so perhaps some meta research would be effective here

From my experience with Dunn, he is very hard for me to get a read on, he seems to just float by at the bottom of null all game. So yeah, I like the direction there from gamma.

VOTE: Dunn

No one else has stood out to me thus far
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #2) » Mon May 24, 2021 7:49 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 291, JohnnyFarrar wrote:In a hypothetical situation where Italy WAS coached, Andres could be that coach. And he's still not in thread. So like.

VOTE: Andres

Not specifically for that, but just. Yknow. In general.
Very strange. Looks like he is grasping for a reason to switch his vote.
In post 203, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Willing to vote UC, Kyoko, Ita, Luke today. Anybody else you or they will have to convince me

VOTE: uc[/v]
Also what happened to this ahaha?
In post 192, Dunnstral wrote:rtlotus pretty much said the same thing but dressed up nicer, right above where he says he needs to policy elim me because he can't read me
It ain't that serious lol. Not like I'm out for your head, but it would really help me if you give a bit more than the last times I played with you. I realized that's a bit hypocritical coming from me at this very moment. I'm just not tryna lose a third time in a row to scum!you.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #3) » Mon May 24, 2021 8:01 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 302, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Lotus can you make me a cool Noraa list of who you've played with before and how you fare against town/ scum them?
Dunn- Can't read him whatsoever, lost to him twice as scum
Andre- I think I have a decent read on him, albeit it is a small sample size and he was town both times I played with him
Italiano- read him wrong the one game I played, but eh idk he's not too difficult to read I suppose
VFP- Played with him once. He was like the third replace in or something. Don't really know
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #4) » Tue May 25, 2021 9:19 am

Post by RLotus »

I like what I see from ssbm, it feels like they are making a genuine effort to investigate.

I get the feeling gamma is trying to draw content out of people rather than trying to take advantage of lurker slots.

So, I'm feeling something like this rn

Town lean
IVD
ssbm
Gamma
Nora

Null
Andre
Max
Luke
Save the Dragons
UCV
VFP
Dunn
Johnny
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #5) » Tue May 25, 2021 9:25 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 393, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 391, RLotus wrote:I like what I see from ssbm, it feels like they are making a genuine effort to investigate.

I get the feeling gamma is trying to draw content out of people rather than trying to take advantage of lurker slots.

Town lean
IVD
ssbm
Gamma
Nora

Null
Andre
Max
Luke
Save the Dragons
UCV
VFP
Dunn
Johnny
But where is scum?
If I had the solve I'd let you know
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #6) » Tue May 25, 2021 9:36 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 396, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Why is IVD town?
idk just got a good feeling about that slot
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #7) » Wed May 26, 2021 12:31 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 457, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 391, RLotus wrote:I like what I see from ssbm, it feels like they are making a genuine effort to investigate.

Town lean
IVD
ssbm
Gamma
Nora

Null
Andre
Max
Luke
Save the Dragons
UCV
VFP
Dunn
Johnny
Lotus, you don’t have a single SR? Nobody that pings you? If I was ever going to be offended by anything, it would be that hahaha
Nope, still don't really. No one has really stuck out as overtly suspicious to me. I don't see how someone has a confident scumread at this point. Not a fan of grasping at straws to justify a scumread either

In post 467, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Regarding 179, I found it odd that he didn't have a read on me since at that point in the game, I think some of the most substantive comments were between me, Luke, and Italiano. If he had been reading Italiano's posts and sorting him as a townie would, he should have noticed all the replies between me and Italiano and had some opinion on me.
Like this shit for example
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #8) » Wed May 26, 2021 12:35 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 458, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 457, Andresvmb wrote:Lotus, you don’t have a single SR? Nobody that pings you? If I was ever going to be offended by anything, it would be that hahaha
He sorted by post count and put the top 4 as town
leans
, threw everyone else in null, and called it a day
I mean yeah, the most active people gave me the strongest impression and the less active people gave me little to no impression.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #9) » Wed May 26, 2021 7:48 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 505, JohnnyFarrar wrote:So you think someone can read the top 4 posters in this game and honestly have town leans on all of them?
Yes I can and I did, and why couldn't someone? They are the most active posters, shouldn't it be more likely that they have something worth reading into?

The basis for this is honestly quite ridiculous
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #10) » Wed May 26, 2021 7:49 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 514, Lukewarm wrote:This is the main thing that pinged me for Lotus. His thoughts about and vote on Dunn felt strange. Hard to read + floating in null = the only person who has stood out to him so far. Those seem almost counter to one another. So it felt like he was just trying to justify joining a wagon, and that justification felt insincere.
Dunn was a big topic of discussion, I was just throwing my experience with him into discussion
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #11) » Wed May 26, 2021 7:53 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 485, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 427, samantha97 wrote:
Votecount

Dunnstral [3]:
RLotus, Gamma Emerald, Save The Dragons
ssbm_Kyouko [2]:
Lukewarm, ItalianoVD
Gamma Emerald [1]:
VFP
Andresvmb [1]:
JohnnyFarrar
ItalianoVD [1]:
ssbm_Kyouko
Save The Dragons [1]:
Dunnstral
Noraa [1]:
Andresvmb
Andresvmb [1]:
Noraa

Not Voting: UC Voyager, MaxTheFox

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to reach majority.

The day will end in (expired on 2021-05-28 14:03:00) or when majority is reached.
Lotus now that you’ve seen more from Dunn is it enough to not vote for him or are you still comfortable there?
Yeah, he moves up for me, not quite town, but I'd prefer Johnny atm. Not that he's a hard scumread anyway but yeah

Spoiler:
Johnny
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #12) » Wed May 26, 2021 7:54 am

Post by RLotus »

woops VOTE: Johnny
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #13) » Wed May 26, 2021 8:18 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 520, JohnnyFarrar wrote:So like, yes it's possible. But likely? No. Believable in this game? Not at all.
Can you explain why it isn't likely?
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #14) » Thu May 27, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 615, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 479, RLotus wrote:Like this shit for example
But you’re shading here without expressing a SR directly. If you think someone is stretching to make a point, that’s clearly Scummy.
Idk dude I feel like that's something town does when there is little information to work with. Which is why I'm not calling everyone bad or ridiculous for thinking I'm scum but stuck in a spot where people are reading me scum for nonsense and I have nothing about my play to defend I feel.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #15) » Thu May 27, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 580, Noraa wrote:UNVOTE:
Lotus please claim. I don't want a lolhammer and that's the only reason I'm unvoting
In post 603, Noraa wrote:I want a claim from lotus but unless he claims pr, he's dying today
In post 611, Noraa wrote:Gamma, Lotus, and Andres are going to need prods soon
I thought you said you
don't
want to be the town leader :P
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #16) » Thu May 27, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 637, Noraa wrote:Lotus, claim. we don't have the time for this. Claim and I'll unvote so we can get some discussion in to either start a new wagon or get the most out of your flip.
Bargaining to get me to claim like that is hella weird
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #17) » Thu May 27, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by RLotus »

And please enlighten me on the valid reasons I am scum read
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #18) » Thu May 27, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 653, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Italiano and Lotus mutual TR eachother off nothing substantial
This is such a lazy reason to partner Italiano and I, can't you see how this is a bit reachy?
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #19) » Thu May 27, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 651, Noraa wrote:Ok if no one wants lotus to claim, then why is everyone on that wagon?
we either force lotus to claim or switch wagons. there's literally no others choices with 15 hours on the clock
No honestly, could you please explain to me why you seem to have confidence in me being scum? You seem to be trying really hard to push this through between pressuring me to claim and other's to vote. Is there no one else you are considering?
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #20) » Thu May 27, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 651, Noraa wrote:Ok if no one wants lotus to claim, then why is everyone on that wagon?
we either force lotus to claim or switch wagons. there's literally no others choices with 15 hours on the clock
No honestly, could you please explain to me why you seem to have confidence in me being scum? You seem to be trying really hard to push this through between pressuring me to claim and other's to vote. Is there no one else you are considering?
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #21) » Thu May 27, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 654, RLotus wrote:
In post 653, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Italiano and Lotus mutual TR eachother off nothing substantial
This is such a lazy reason to partner Italiano and I, can't you see how this is a bit reachy?
Like it was like page 4 when we gave each other town reads, what substance do you honestly expect?
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #22) » Thu May 27, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 657, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 654, RLotus wrote:
so you don't deny it
Deny that we town read each other off of nothing substantial? Yeah I full admit that
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #23) » Thu May 27, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 659, Noraa wrote:
In post 656, RLotus wrote:
I didn't originally SR you but your refusal to claim is weird. Like your recent posts have all been very very dodgy.
It is fucking scummy to push for claim before it is necessary and I don't see a reason to atm

And explain what you mean by dodgy
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #24) » Thu May 27, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by RLotus »

I mean it is a little strange that you explicitly said that you wanted others to take the reigns yet you continue to try to control the game like that. Not that it makes you scum necessarily. And what advantage does that gain me as scum anyway, I don't quite understand your reasoning with that.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #25) » Thu May 27, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 671, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 662, RLotus wrote:
In post 659, Noraa wrote:
In post 656, RLotus wrote:
I didn't originally SR you but your refusal to claim is weird. Like your recent posts have all been very very dodgy.
It is fucking scummy to push for claim before it is necessary and I don't see a reason to atm

And explain what you mean by dodgy
How do you define when it is necessary, because I am pretty sure you hit e-1 with someone saying they had an intent to hammer. That seems about as late as you can reasonably wait, right?
I saw that but I wasn't here when that happened but I believe I was at e-2 the whole time nora was pressuring me to claim
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #26) » Thu May 27, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 669, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: rlotus
This play around claiming reminds me of someone else in another game. They were scum and pulled the same dodgy behavior, practically down to the letter.
FYI if this falls through I’d suggest we vote out Max, given he and UCV both have remained the least contributory slots looking at the activity overview, and UCV has at least posted stuff I legitimately felt good about.
Ahhhh I am fucking town jesus christ
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #27) » Thu May 27, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by RLotus »

I am not trying to pull anything with my claiming you numbskulls I will claim when I am at e-1 with a an intent to hammer
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #28) » Thu May 27, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by RLotus »

whatever I really can't be asked

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”