ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:19 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Hi! Reading through now, but also working, so should have something today at some point.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:45 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

So when I said I've have something today yesterday, I actually meant I was going to get drunk and go to a Mexican restaurant. Reading up now, through page 8, top scum reads are T3 and Gamma.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:23 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Just going to run through my note sheet:
  • - Townblocking Jolyne in is a bad look.
    - The jump onto Val in looks opportunistic.
    - The posts from to have a weird vibe. It feels defensive, but not trying to be aggressive and step on toes, but also light shading to make Darby look bad, but then saying you don't scum read him.
    - has a weird tone, like hand-wringing knowing that Val is town.
    - Being townlocked by Jolyne in is a bad look.
    - Townblocking Jolyne in is a bad look.
    - is more pushing for Jolyne to be townread.
    - reads more like trying to build a wagon then trying to figure out someone's alignment.
    - In , Gamma posted a handful of quotes to say why Jolyne is town with no reasoning tied to the quotes, even after being asked. But when Gamma did the same thing for Alice in , there was reasoning tied to each post. Now knowing that the one with no reasoning was scum and the one with reasoning is town, it's weird.
    - Being townlocked by Jolyne in is a bad look.
    - Now knowing toxic is town, is not great, it reads like agreeing with the toxic townread but trying to force the lim through.
    - reads like knowing toxic is town when jumping on the wagon.
    - Townblocking Jolyne in is a bad look.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:35 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Should I not be using associatives after a player flips scum? And yes, there are some points in there that are not strictly associative.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:42 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

T3 is my other top scumread, but I feel more strongly about Gamma. I think it's unlikely T3 and Gamma are partners. I would support a wagon on T3 as well, let me go through my notes for him.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:04 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

T3 notes:
  • - is bad, T3 should know that can be faked as scum, and mentions it later (and does it later, in ). Lazy reason to townread a confirmed scum. also falls into this category.
    - reads bad, it's like the most blatant example of giving a townread to someone who scumreads you to try and placate them.
    - Not a fan of the readlist in , but I can't really explain why, just doesn't do it for me.
    - This is super pedantic, but the jump on to toxic in reads like he knows toxic is town with the "though" at the end.
    - Not sure how to read Jolyne's vote of T3 in . It doesn't really feel like distancing, but I don't have a confident opinion on that.
    - And then T3 gives out a lazy townread to Jolyne after they vote him. So now T3's done this to confirmed town and scum. I hate trying to read T3.
    - / reads not great, could be cover to jump on the toxic lim while not agreeing with it.
    - He bought Jolyne's fake claim very early on in , but he wasn't alone in that. The defending of Jolyne D3 in // is worse though.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:13 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 1631, Dwlee99 wrote:What makes you think they're unpartnered?
I actually take this back, lol. They both have some lame early distancing with each other and then don't really interact with each other. Gamma votes T3 in to make the wagons even D1, and then immediately jumps back to toxic in . I think my thought with them being unpartnered was the T3 vote, but it didn't click on a first read-through how quick the move back to toxic was.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:38 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Prod-dodge. Was paranoid about redtea, but with the claim barring any CCs, I think scumteam at this point has to be Gamma/Dwlee.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 1707, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think Jolyne tried to push as many miselims as possible and she voted Dwlee D3 in what looked like a serious attempt to vote them out so Dwlee probtown for that
This is just a lie.
In post 1441, Jolyne wrote:
In post 1425, Datisi wrote:
vote count 3.01

with 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to make a decision. day 3 ends in (expired on 2021-11-08 08:30:00).

yeet
AliceK [1]:
redtea

not voting [8]:
Gamma Emerald, AliceK, T3, DArby, Jolyne, Dwlee99, Not_Mafia, camelCasedSnivy

mod notes~ one two seven three

flavourImage
In post 1433, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm doing this cause rereading the "you're mafia for not getting my message" makes absolutely no sense and I trust town!koba to uh not be that ridiculous (in this way at least lol)
VOTE: Jolyne
lmao funny you say this

I holstered tonight because of the scum roleblocker
i am a 2 shot mailman

VOTE: dwlee
In post 1458, Jolyne wrote:I think we should look in nm/toxic/t3 here because that's the bottom of my poe rn
In post 1462, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1458, Jolyne wrote:I think we should look in nm/toxic/t3 here because that's the bottom of my poe rn
And you're here voting me
In post 1464, Jolyne wrote:VOTE: t3
mixed up stuff when i did that my b
In post 1547, Jolyne wrote:
In post 1544, AliceK wrote:
In post 1539, Jolyne wrote:im just saying if im scum i would have already self hammered here for low info
Yeah, unless you are doing scum theatre with Dwlee. I think at least 1 of you is Mafia.
i dont think dwlee is mafia
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 1702, redtea wrote:
In post 1700, Dwlee99 wrote:Wait redtea are you just a doctor doctor
im town babysitter, which makes the fact town ascetic died n1 hurt all the more
id been trying to figure out whether it'd be better to withold my exact role but i just can't think of a negative that isn't outweighed by a positive atp
In post 1703, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well in that case don’t use that anymore because it can only hurt
This is wrong too, we're at evens, we're not no-yeeting today with the claim. If we lim town we lose regardless, but if we lim scum redtea should claim their target and target someone, they either don't die which gives us info, the target is town and they both die, but we get back down to odds, or mafia targets not redtea for the NK.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”