Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Holiday »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald I have a small ping here based on his tone.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:44 am

Post by Holiday »

Good morning!
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:50 am

Post by Holiday »

I just read the few pages that have popped up, but I don't have too much to say right now.

Andante's exuberance for the game is really nice, but I don't think I townread it yet; I'm always wary to conflate energy like that to alignment. I also had the thought that if Andante is scum, maybe Gamma is scum with her.

Kind of want to move my vote though, just don't know where right now.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:51 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 150, Andante wrote:I'm keeping my vote on April, it's a serious vote, not rvs. I like fun and games, but this aint vibing
What sort of vibe do you get from April?
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:53 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 154, T3 wrote:andante's posts just don't feel believable
Which ones, and why? You have thoughts on Andante but you seem reticent to share them, but I think that Andante is a topic of discussion right now and your input would be best put to use now.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:54 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 156, Andante wrote:I like Holiday! People who don't auto tr me are people trying to be careful about their reads! Like, I haven't really done anything significantly game related and I'm aware of it, I was waiting for the first person to point it out
I think you have done game related things is the thing, I'm just not sure which way it goes yet.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:59 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 161, Andante wrote:
In post 152, Holiday wrote:
In post 150, Andante wrote:I'm keeping my vote on April, it's a serious vote, not rvs. I like fun and games, but this aint vibing
Like, April is feeling weird, idk if I'd call it town or maf cause it's almost too bold to be maf tbh with these reads lists. But there is no towny point to it. When asked to explain a single read. we get nothing. April had T3 as scummy on first one, then a lot townier on the 2nd when T3 said suspicious stuff. Others ignoring April are making me think I'm right
Why would other people ignoring April make you think you're right? Wouldn't the idea be that: if a general consensus makes little/no comment on the list, and the consensus is going to be majority town, that there's not issue to be found with the reads list?

I think there is a towny point to expressing early reads, even if there is little basis for them thus far. But I assume that there is something to it and it's not an arbitrary assignment.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:59 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 162, T3 wrote:
In post 157, Holiday wrote:
In post 154, T3 wrote:andante's posts just don't feel believable
Which ones, and why? You have thoughts on Andante but you seem reticent to share them, but I think that Andante is a topic of discussion right now and your input would be best put to use now.
it's a general vibe
like andante is scum trying really hrd to be excited
So, was there any post in particular that really clued you into this?
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:13 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 171, Andante wrote:
In post 169, Holiday wrote:
In post 161, Andante wrote:
In post 152, Holiday wrote:
Like, April is feeling weird, idk if I'd call it town or maf cause it's almost too bold to be maf tbh with these reads lists. But there is no towny point to it. When asked to explain a single read. we get nothing. April had T3 as scummy on first one, then a lot townier on the 2nd when T3 said suspicious stuff. Others ignoring April are making me think I'm right
Why would other people ignoring April make you think you're right? Wouldn't the idea be that: if a general consensus makes little/no comment on the list, and the consensus is going to be majority town, that there's not issue to be found with the reads list?

I think there is a towny point to expressing early reads, even if there is little basis for them thus far. But I assume that there is something to it and it's not an arbitrary assignment.
April gave a list. ok whatever. T3 then proceeded to go "GAMMA IS SCUM FOR SAYING "guess fun isn't allowed"" then April move T3 to townier... Like, sure I don't tr gamma now, gamma is just coasting, but trying to push gamma as scum for the fun line??? it's a bad reason, yet april is all "T3 is town now!!!" So I want April to tell me why my scum lean on T3 is wrong, yet no... "I'll find out later" like what? do you have TMI and know? this is why I try to not take games seriously.... it's genuinely driving me crazy
I'm not T3 so I'm not going to offer my interpretation of T3's thoughts, nor would I ever believe I'm capable of understanding what goes on in his head, but I can see a world where that's a scummy line to someone. It's the kind of thing I don't split hairs over really.

I'd also like to believe that April wouldn't make that coy of a line as scum but they're probably brazen enough to if they were. If it's going to get under your skin, for the sake of your own enjoyment I suggest trying to leave it for /now/ and looking beyond that series of events.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Holiday »

I like Jeff for town.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Holiday »

Osuka, is your frustration a normal thing for this early?
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Holiday »

Good afternoon.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Holiday »

I've caught up, but I'm having a hard time getting a grasp on this game right now.

T3 feels very... invasive, in his posts, like a pest. Burrowing into things and trying to undermine rather than doing anything that's meaningful. I could cherrypick from his ISO but I think some people have already pointed this out so hopefully this point is understood without context. "Bad vibes" in a nutshell.

Aza has written up the thoughts I have about Andante pretty well, at this point: the enthusiasm and energy is there but the actual content/logic being applied falls flat, and while it's hard to express why a scum player would make the points Andante has if you're applying it to a player with more experience... Andante lacks it, and thus is going to say things that are clunky as they learn what does and doesn't work. She's fallen away a bit too but it's not been that long, but perhaps the initial spurt of posting not being met with enthusiasm/picked at almost immediately soured her to posting for fear of making it worse.

Associated with this, if Andante is scum, osuka's interactions with/around her feel... weird to me. The aggression in was offputting to me, and while osuka is apparently just like that as a player, it doesn't ring right when it's followed up with small defenses/an overall unease around her wagon without offering up a meaningful way of directing that suspicion. It's just there as a defense, and I wonder even if osuka could be scum without Andante being scum too and it's just an average white knight defense.

...not sold on this, though, because I thought Norwee was being wishywashy about osuka when they were speaking with one another which doesn't make sense if osuka is scum and then Norwee is also scum, but they're both a little strange to me so far. Between the two of them Norwee's townier but there are those little moments.

I'm going to wait for an updated vote count, but Andante/osuka hold my attention most right now.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 498, Gamma Emerald wrote:What do you think of me rn, Holiday?
I guess nulltown? You're floating around but that's about it, I don't go strongly one way on your slot so far.

Is there any reason that you've been relatively detached?
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:00 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 500, Gamma Emerald wrote:That’s interesting, what happened to the tonal ping from earlier, what about my more recent posting outweighs that?
Also, I kinda float about until something catches me eye. Like this!
The tonal ping faded from mind, honestly; it was a springboard for me to post when there wasn't much for me to comment on. Your presence, since then, has been mellow and "there" in a way that I don't find scummy.

I don't think there's a good way to explain that sort of feeling otherwise.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Holiday »

I think that newer scum players would be more prone to bussing if only because it's easier than townreading things in a partner that aren't there, but the April-Andante interactions feel very unnecessary for S-S theatre that early on.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 504, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 502, Holiday wrote:
In post 500, Gamma Emerald wrote:That’s interesting, what happened to the tonal ping from earlier, what about my more recent posting outweighs that?
Also, I kinda float about until something catches me eye. Like this!
The tonal ping faded from mind, honestly; it was a springboard for me to post when there wasn't much for me to comment on. Your presence, since then, has been mellow and "there" in a way that I don't find scummy.

I don't think there's a good way to explain that sort of feeling otherwise.
That sounds reasonable
Do you have any exp with me on your main (presuming you are an alt; pls correct me if I’m wrong)?
When joining mafia sites, I am preferential to not sharing my experiences; I hope you understand.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 507, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why is everyone so wary of bussing in this particular game.

Bad memories or something?
I find it more common than people being willing to read their teammates as town, and doubly so for newer players.
In post 508, Azaariah wrote:
In post 497, Holiday wrote:Aza has written up the thoughts I have about Andante pretty well, at this point: the enthusiasm and energy is there but the actual content/logic being applied falls flat
well, to be honest, i dont totally believe some of the points i've said mostly because those are just attempts to explain the feeling that i felt when i read that one post of andante's. im pretty certain it comes from scum but am trying to find other more understandable ways to express this scum read because although only this part caught my attention, they must've slipped up elsewhere as well. since no one really agrees with the read that that one post is a scum claim, i've been looking other places and trying to prove it through different means.
I'm unsure if you'll be able to find the "slip up" that you want, if I'm frank; there will be posts that you will read with suspicion but I think a smoking gun can be hard to find on day one. People are receptive already though to Andante being scummy enough though that you might not need the perfect case to kill someone when we're working with less information today.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Holiday »

I feel from experience I've seen bussing more, but that's anecdotal evidence.

T3 being on this wagon while being the largest wagon (though given the sizes doesn't say a lot) made me a little hesitant to vote this. It's... probably not a big deal.

VOTE: Andante
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 641, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 640, Andante wrote:but I have a real strong suspicion the only "content" in 600 posts is "OMG ANDANTE HAS TO BE SCUM!!"
Do you have any other reads to talk about?
+1 this; Andante, you said we spent our time calling you mafia, but I would appreciate hearing what you think of the content that wasn’t about you (because there is some).
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 642, Andante wrote:
In post 505, MegAzumarill wrote:Andante (2) NorwegianboyEE, T3

I demand reasons please Norwee and T3. Reasons said to my face are preferable. Thank you.
I am also voting you currently and have an explanation as to why. After you speak about other slots, you can visit that as well if you want.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 649, Andante wrote:
In post 645, Holiday wrote:
In post 642, Andante wrote:
In post 505, MegAzumarill wrote:Andante (2) NorwegianboyEE, T3

I demand reasons please Norwee and T3. Reasons said to my face are preferable. Thank you.
I am also voting you currently and have an explanation as to why. After you speak about other slots, you can visit that as well if you want.

Please share why I'm the best lim here. Like I don't mind going if it gets town closer to finding scum tomorrow, but limming me is giving no information lmao
I explained my read on you when I voted you...
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Holiday »

I’m also not eliminating for information, but to kill scum. If you’re town, can you please give us something to work with/dialogue more on?
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Holiday »

If I am honest, you feel very reactionary right now Andante and not in a good way. Trying to call everything that’s been said about you bad, a garbage, a waste, it doesn’t help us understand why.

Edit: Anything other than this reaction? The game is short and there are things you can pick out to speak on if you want.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 665, Andante wrote:Ok, I'm ignoring these people deadset on tunneling me, whatever, Jeff I'll answer you in a sec, Holiday/Norwee do not seem to have good intentions at all right now

also, I troly appreciate waiting for me to enter to pounce on me and attack me for all the wrong I've done. How I talk? this is me, it's how I play, if you hate it? not my problem
How are my intentions bad here when I am trying to pull anything from you other than this hostile reaction? I am not here to hand hold you through reading this game, but I care about the things you go back and read and comment about because it’s something I can actually talk to you about.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Holiday »

You are being reactive Andante, and I just want something other than that. Something I can actually attribute to being towny. Go talk about someone not on your wagon, the other wagons, anything. I don’t think it’s... unreasonable to ask that?
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 668, Andante wrote:Ok actually, I hate this, you are all literally ganging up on me right now, I'm trying my best to adress concerns. "You feel very reactiony" like what the heck is that supposed to me??? I see ESSAYS written as to why I'm maf, yet no one even cared to look at the basis for it? I have 4 votes on me, I knew I had a lot, I liked it better when people just insta voted me before I got the chance to come back
You’re calling things garbage and acting very hostile for a four man wagon on you, is the issue I have with your reaction.

It’s hard to actually communicate with you over this.

If you disagree with my reasons to vote you, actually break them down so we can talk.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 675, Andante wrote:"I expect you to come back with perfect reads" yeah right. whatever.
Who is saying that? Please. We just want you to talk about other people, even if it’s not a perfect solve it’s something.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Holiday »

Can you please write it for us in a way that isn’t hostile? Like, just put down a post now that explains your issues with the case without the harshness around it.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Holiday »

Okay.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Holiday »

UNVOTE:

I have been following some, but the last instance of posting that I was around for was unpleasant enough where I didn’t want to engage for a bit.

I am also busy right now but don’t think that I want to vote this anymore. Unsure who a good alternative is currently; I toyed around with voting Ger but that might be a clash of playstyle. (It was specifically giving Aza a naughty point for pushing T3, characterizing it as one failed push to another. It was the sort of statement that bothered me, because what is Aza supposed to do, simply not vote or suspect anyone?)

Other than that... trying to work through my feelings on Aza. To little success. They feel lost in their latest posts which feels a bit towny to me. Unsure.

Also been wondering here and there if April is playing a... floaty scumgame right now; the way they described Jeff’s posting gives me the same kind of feelings that I feel about their play. I don’t have the time now to try and substantiate that with context but when I’m home I’ll try.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Holiday »

Happy day, S_S.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Holiday »

I... don't really know how to reply to a scumread on me that is "I like what they say. Top scumread." It's just a... thing that I nod at, go 'okay' and then move on.

If the issue is my rate of posting, I don't intend to be very active this game nor do I have the time to do so, so I guess I'll just accept that as is.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Holiday »

I... started writing a post where I said "Oh, these both feel like swings and misses for wagons," but Aza on the last page was invoking WIFOM which I dislike, the sort of "why would I do this as scum" thing that I feel... scum often do a lot more than town. I feel then if they are scum though that it has been super... straightforward? "Push person. Failed? Next person."

...but I'm kind of loathe to give Ger any credit for pointing out that way earlier in the game, because I find his posting ineffectual and a blend of "Day 1 is not the best, boring, inaccurate" and then still doing things despite that which undermine the complaints. I chalked this up to disliking the play/mentality before but now I'm just more confused than anything else by the contrast in behavior. I like as a post on a skim though, so... shrug. This is a useless ramble.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by Holiday »

I showed up before you did. ._.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by Holiday »

Something_Smart, Hella Jeff, NorwegianboyEE
Almost50, Gamma Emerald, Andante, Dwlee99
April Ludgate, osuka, Azaariah, T3, geraintm

I opened up a notepad and put everyone's names into it and tiered them by feeling/vague memory of the game which... this list feels pretty poor, but I can't place why. I feel good about the top three being town, but the rest is "okay but null." or "not okay but nullish still". It doesn't feel like there's anyone obvious right now.

Part of it is putting both Azaariah and T3 into a tier together? I don't think they're S/S so there's one discrepancy. I don't think that it conveys maybe how unsure I am about people as well as I want but trying to sort with more tiers felt like a futile task.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Holiday »

I don't have a better reply to you "but feelings." S_S just feels town to me and maybe I'll try to verbalize it later but I've had that sense for the majority of the game.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by Holiday »

(A theme, me and "but later", but time is... not infinite, sadly.)
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Holiday »

Yeah, I know it's not an effective way of communicating, but it's a majority of how I'm sorting right now.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Holiday »

Aza, what about April's read on me has been so persuasive that you've went from calling me the read you'll never vote to anguished conflict? There's... not really a progression there.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Holiday »

In post 1370, Azaariah wrote: im feeling bad about the holiday townread now but i honestly cannot tell if that's just because april has me head over heels for them.

april scares me and im not sure why. i feel like they are a player that could easily pocket me and that's unsettling to me. im not willing to give a townread though i really want to.
From my perspective, you've flipped a read on me without explaining, and saying you're feeling bad, because you're head over heels for a player you're scared of and don't want to townread?
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Holiday »

In post 1391, Azaariah wrote:its more that i find april towny and your backtrack on your townread on me that i felt was really towny from you, you took back.
...ah, so my towniness in your eyes was tied to townreading you.

Edit: Okay, then, the read itself isn't persuasive from April. You've given a reason you've taken back the read on me to some degree. Why are you tying your viewpoints changing to another player then, if April's posting isn't the basis but it's rooted in my distaste for some of your posting?
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (isolation #43) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Holiday »

In post 1395, Azaariah wrote:
In post 1393, Holiday wrote:
In post 1370, Azaariah wrote: im feeling bad about the holiday townread now but i honestly cannot tell if that's just because april has me head over heels for them.

april scares me and im not sure why. i feel like they are a player that could easily pocket me and that's unsettling to me. im not willing to give a townread though i really want to.
From my perspective, you've flipped a read on me without explaining, and saying you're feeling bad, because you're head over heels for a player you're scared of and don't want to townread?
yep that sums it up well! it's part of the reason im paranoid of april actually - the fact that they are making me question my townread on you. your unvote also came at an unfortunate time and now things are just working out like this.
You do realize how little sense this makes from my perspective, right?

Like, in less words what this feels like to me is: "You do not townread me anymore, so now I am going to question you."
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Holiday »

Okay, so then do you actually like April's scumread on me?

From what I understand of it, it's literally that they like what I post and I'm a bit more background-y, so I'm top scum. And people dislike that read/pressure around me, so it's a good sign (even though... I think most people townread or lean me to some degree? Not everyone, but more than not do.)

Maybe I'm more exasperated at her for throwing out something that I physically just throw my hands up at because it doesn't compute. To me it's either honestly, an ego-driven read to catch a "deepwolf" that doesn't exist or scum (which... I did say I had bad feelings about April before they doubled down on me being their top scumread). Both are very shitty situations.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by Holiday »

Like I'm exasperated that I even have to contend with a read like this because it's formatted in a way that I can't, because there's nothing to it. It's wispy nothingness. It's meant to be nothingness.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Holiday »

/April called me top scum./
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Holiday »

In post 1202, April Ludgate wrote:
Holiday
- i forget about them, and i generally like what they say. This is actually a red flag. This is probably gonna be my highest scum read right now, but honestly, none of my deeper scum reads are that strong. I think scum is playing it safe, as I said with that Andante a bit back.

()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)

Is Flavor gonna end up being able to explain that Holiday read more?!?!?
This is what she said about me to label me her top scumread.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (isolation #48) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Holiday »

In post 1408, Azaariah wrote:
In post 1403, Holiday wrote:Like I'm exasperated that I even have to contend with a read like this because it's formatted in a way that I can't, because there's nothing to it. It's wispy nothingness. It's meant to be nothingness.
think what you want. this isn't even a hard read either way. im simply saying that i now have paranoia on you but you're acting like i just moved you to the confscum category. i dont understand.
I'm exasperated that you've tied this even a little bit to April because I thought I could ignore a read that amounts to a read without real reason but it felt like you were putting a pin in what April said like, yep, this is better.

It's just a very frustrating happening in the game.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (isolation #49) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Holiday »

Sorry if I am taking my frustration out on you but the sort of things that I can't rebuttal or dialogue on are the things that make this game the most unpleasant for me to post in, and I just felt like your backtrack on me was being tied to nothingness.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (isolation #50) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Holiday »

I would rather be directly attacked because that's /substantial/ and I can actually reply to it. Genuinely.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1589 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Holiday »

Reasonless wagon on VT going to flip town, people sheeping a person with no real explanation why I’m scum and then people will forgive it tomorrow. Thumbs up.

Been sick for weeks and finally at doctor so don’t have time/energy to deal with this right now.

VOTE: A50 Would vote April too less likely this is ego wagon given end of day push and more just mafia.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1591 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Holiday »

I’m going to flip green and town’s going to look like morons and it won’t be my fault. :)
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 1593, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1589, Holiday wrote:Reasonless wagon on VT going to flip tow
In post 1591, Holiday wrote:town’s going to look like morons
Morons who flipped a VT claim on D1?? Now that's a new one
Morons for sheeping someone who hasn’t given reasons on me. Says they have, but the reasons they have make quite literally no sense.

“I like their posts... red flag!”

I’m entirely within my rights to call people who believe this idiotic.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Holiday »

Like do the fucking legwork and go back and look at how they framed me and go you’re just in a pool... just want to push you not the others... when there aren’t reasons!!!!!!!!!
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (isolation #55) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Holiday »

VOTE: April

Just so people have my dying thoughts. :)
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1611 (isolation #56) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Holiday »

But towns never remember what dying people say. <3

Fuck this.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1647 (isolation #57) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:38 am

Post by Holiday »

Kill April tomorrow and don’t let them get away with what they’re doing now justifying this, thanks!
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (isolation #58) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Holiday »

Also my ISO isn’t barren so if anyone wants to know my thoughts go and read it. Not my fault that people have shit memories.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1650 (isolation #59) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Holiday »

Now time to take Nyquil and pass out.

Good luck town because you fucking need it. :)
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1654 (isolation #60) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:40 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 1649, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 1646, Almost50 wrote:@April: I like that you have my nickname in your sig. "Time Is Monkey, Monkey Is Power.." :P

all facts. Might be starting to lean town on you even if Holiday is town. Odd scum choice to push Holiday here the way you have.

I'm actually thinking the flash wagon 4 votes has a solid chance of being all town even if Holiday is town.
Kill this slot tomorrow for wagoning me without reasons and then trying to justify it. :)
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1657 (isolation #61) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:40 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 1651, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1647, Holiday wrote:Kill April tomorrow and don’t let them get away with what they’re doing now justifying this, thanks!
Why did you suddenly get so confident on April!scum?
Hmmm maybe it’s the end of day blitz on me they started... and then doubling down... hmm...
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1660 (isolation #62) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 1655, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 1647, Holiday wrote:Kill April tomorrow and don’t let them get away with what they’re doing now justifying this, thanks!
Having a wrong read if you're town, isn't bad. You just unfortunately did too little too late, and the Vanilla claim was the stake through the vampire's heart.

At least you're ensuring I don't get night killed Night 1.
You’re scum. Town, please kill this slot tomorrow. <3
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1661 (isolation #63) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Holiday »

I don’t care what you normally do or who you are, you’re trying to kill me with NO REAL REASON and going eh oh well if it’s town. Fuck you, you’re scum.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1662 (isolation #64) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Holiday »

But hey, since no one else remembered any of my comments this game, at least THIS will be the thing they can recall: me screaming about how shitty of a push you did and how you tried to justify it.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1663 (isolation #65) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Holiday »

Like fuck off.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1666 (isolation #66) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:43 am

Post by Holiday »

You’re not. :)
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1668 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 1667, April Ludgate wrote:I am starting to think that Holiday is Vanilla town, but i still say go for it, tbh.
Kill this D2.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1679 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Holiday »

Go read my fucking ISO.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1688 (isolation #69) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 1685, T3 wrote:holiday do you have any idea what I'm thinking
Why the fuck would I?
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1690 (isolation #70) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 1687, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 1683, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Are we just gonna make a mass claim or something. Holy shit.
Down to mass claim tomorrow if y'all want.

need 2 more votes on Holiday, I think we'll end up getting them, T3/Holiday just going extra rn.
Scum telling town to vote another town player while acknowledging they feel townie, in case anyone cares. :D
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (isolation #71) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 1691, Dwlee99 wrote:Please just kill Holiday
You can be d3.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1698 (isolation #72) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 1693, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1690, Holiday wrote:Scum telling town to vote another town player while acknowledging they feel townie, in case anyone cares.
I don't think you understand. IF THE MOD CONFIRMED YOU ARE VANILLA TOWN HERE I'D STILL RATHER VOTE YOU OVER RISKING RUNNING UP A TPR AT THIS POINT. Now THAT is what April has been saying (maybe not the "confirmed" part, but in essence that's the idea)
And to that I’m just going to say you’re stupid for not trying to kill scum. That’s all!
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1702 (isolation #73) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Holiday »

Wahhh kill town protect our claims wahhh we can’t push elsewhere anymore.

Keep killing town and then wonder why you lose.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1707 (isolation #74) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 1704, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1698, Holiday wrote:And to that I’m just going to say you’re stupid for not trying to kill scum. That’s all!
To which I'm going to respond: You've had EIGHT DAYS to try and do so, but you didn't even try to.
Yep, you’re right, all the stuff I posted before today wasn’t me trying.

Idiot.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1710 (isolation #75) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 1706, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 1702, Holiday wrote:Wahhh kill town protect our claims wahhh we can’t push elsewhere anymore.

Keep killing town and then wonder why you lose.
ya know town win more games where town is misfaded day 1, right. scum get to hide easier if they have someone die Day 1. Not like it should be aimed for, but you don't seem to see big picture, which is fine, you're upset, youre getting executed.
Dead townies get scum closer to their wincon and no mafia theory ruminating changes that.

If you’re somehow town I weep for this game.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1716 (isolation #76) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 1714, T3 wrote:holiday who are you
if you don't say then I'll vote you
Vote me. Fuck you.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1823 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Holiday »

This became incredibly unenjoyable the moment someone tried to barter for my identity in exchange for a vote and I don’t care what happens anymore.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1825 (isolation #78) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:17 am

Post by Holiday »

Good luck town because you’re going to need it.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1831 (isolation #79) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Holiday »

April/Dwlee/A50. Kill in there.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (isolation #80) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Holiday »

Not really.

Entire “extorted for identity” thing made me unreasonably spiteful.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1837 (isolation #81) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Holiday »

None of the names are for spite. Those are “these people are scummy and kill them.”
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1838 (isolation #82) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Holiday »

I just gave up entirely on doing/saying much else though after T3 did that, but even for all my frustration I’m not going to say to kill people for reasons that aren’t game related.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1840 (isolation #83) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Holiday »

Possible but I don’t think I go 3/3 on a day 1.

Dwlee > A50 > April but feelings have fluctuated thinking about them.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1842 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Holiday »

Fuck you.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1845 (isolation #85) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:19 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 1844, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1842, Holiday wrote:
Fuck you.
So were you VT?
Yes??? This should be clear at this point...
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1848 (isolation #86) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:21 am

Post by Holiday »

Probably going to be regardless since people are sheeping idiocy and scum.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1855 (isolation #87) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Holiday »

I didn’t know it was fake but cool I guess.

Can we just kill Dwlee for their fucking desperation to see me get elimmed.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1978 (isolation #88) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:21 am

Post by Holiday »

Bad take, if I flip vote the people voting me.

Even if April isn’t mafia (though doubt that) she’s good for mafia wincon with her pushes/reads and mafia is defending her here.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1983 (isolation #89) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:35 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 1981, Tracer.Bullet wrote:
In post 1979, Enchant wrote:Why she is good for mafia with pushes and reads.

Someone pushing townies to die is always pro-mafia
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (isolation #90) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:41 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 1987, Enchant wrote:
In post 1982, Tracer.Bullet wrote:
In post 1977, Enchant wrote:If Holiday is town i voting Gera next.
If holiday flips town

then you push gera and gera flips town

what you do on day 3?
Probably burn this town down.
Burn down the town for things you push?
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1993 (isolation #91) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:54 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 1667, April Ludgate wrote:I am starting to think that Holiday is Vanilla town, but i still say go for it, tbh.
Before flipping back to calling me scum.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1994 (isolation #92) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:55 am

Post by Holiday »

A moment of fake doubt before kicking it up more and explaining more and more why I am mafia to try and kill me.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2066 (isolation #93) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Holiday »

My anger revolving this entire thing is that April started a shitty wagon with shitty reasons fmpov (which I had already pointed out) at the end of the day and then everyone was on board and then it’s like, I claim, and then it’s well sucks to suck no more claims die anyways when like. Thanks, really cool treatment, and it’s so fucking shamelessly dog piled on by more people who are just saying to kill me and egging it on because No MoRe ClAiMs and then they get away with it and it sucks. Because what am I am supposed to do here when the reason for killing me becomes more and more for the good of a town who is willing to kill townies anyways?

If you vote me you get to sit there and stare at my VT flip for two days and figure shit out so if you still wanna go through with it, good luck with dealing with everyone who used the slimiest reasons to kill me today wiggling out of it tomorrow talking about how it was the best thing that could happen for town.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2098 (isolation #94) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Holiday »

Claiming protective who didn’t want to go after other claimed protective and horrible townblock trying to schmooze with someone with a townread to unvote.

Just scum.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2109 (isolation #95) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Holiday »

All I’ll say is two protectives with one that can defend the other privately if it’s not outed for up to three nights makes no sense and I will laugh at anyone who listens to someone townblocking with A50 and Dwlee from the grave if I’m flipped.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2120 (isolation #96) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:37 am

Post by Holiday »

I flip town and you get to deal with this backlash tomorrow. :)
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2121 (isolation #97) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Holiday »

Everyone remember the protective claim who didn’t immediately contest more with the other one who pushed out town!
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2124 (isolation #98) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Holiday »

April/A50/Dwlee

If I get voted before I can be here more don’t forget to kill in these people tomorrow.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2127 (isolation #99) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Holiday »

Yeah you’re right town’s pushing me for shits and giggles and I’m just being emotional and there’s no scum on me. Good one, oh great scumhunter!

Maybe you’ll actually be able to find one tomorrow with some help.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2128 (isolation #100) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Holiday »

Like God if you are somehow town what the fuck.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2151 (isolation #101) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Holiday »

Town but still needs to die. Cool.

What a fun, fun game. Real glad I got to play.

Whatever.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2152 (isolation #102) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Holiday »

Just fucking vote me.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2160 (isolation #103) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Holiday »

Fuck off with your advice.

“What could I have done differently” when you pushed me with a case that starts by LIKING STUFF I POSTED. HOW DO I REPLY TO A PUSH LIKE THAT OTHER THAN CALL IT RIDICULOUS.

Stop talking.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2164 (isolation #104) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:35 am

Post by Holiday »

Like if you’re town you’re a moron if you’re scum congrats I fucking guess but have fun dealing with my flip tomorrow and everyone looking at you going “wow, they sure did push out a townie on a bunch of philosophical bullshit with just enough vague comments about gameplay that people can squint and call it a case!!!!”
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2165 (isolation #105) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:35 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 2162, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But if Jeff is voting Holiday then i guess it doesn’t matter too much in the end anyways. So just cross fingers and hope it could be scum?
I’m flipping VT. Good luck with that. :)
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2167 (isolation #106) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 2163, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 2160, Holiday wrote:Fuck off with your advice.

“What could I have done differently” when you pushed me with a case that starts by LIKING STUFF I POSTED. HOW DO I REPLY TO A PUSH LIKE THAT OTHER THAN CALL IT RIDICULOUS.

Stop talking.
You can find other scum :shrug:, do some actual town work rather than just emotion OMGUS.
I literally floated idea that you could be scum FIRST.

I am naming the people who are scum on my wagon because their reasons and reactions are the WORST. Jesus Christ I’m not picking fucking names out of a hat here.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2168 (isolation #107) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Holiday »

Like holy shit happening before everyone’s eyes the things I have said this game are being boiled into nothing but emotion when there are reasons.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2170 (isolation #108) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Holiday »

A50 has spent most of my wagon being a fucking parrot for your reasons and asked me “oh why should I townread you then huh name one reason?” and spent the rest of the game doing fuck all but shitposting and then tries to be holier than thou “it’s best if you die today.”

Dwlee’s a fucking rabid dog doubling down against people who liked my reaction because I didn’t know it wasn’t hammered pulling out every single reason they can to throw more doubt and questions on me with meta and experiences from different games in an effort to discredit.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2173 (isolation #109) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:41 am

Post by Holiday »

Like look at A50 doing nothing and look at Dwlee’s back and forth with Tracer @ town, doing everything they can to justify the vote staying on me.

Like anyone can actually remember what Dwlee has done this game otherwise and then saying “oh sorry Holiday, don’t remember your posts, gotta die!”
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2174 (isolation #110) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Holiday »

In post 2171, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2168, Holiday wrote:Like holy shit happening before everyone’s eyes the things I have said this game are being boiled into nothing but emotion when there are reasons.
Well you’ve been pretty emotional yourself soo, a bit hypocritical to say that lol.
I said nothing BUT emotion I know I’m pissed off but there’s reason to what I think BEYOND that and yet that reason is being washed away.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2260 (isolation #111) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Holiday »

In post 2257, Hella Jeff wrote:yeah, um
i can't really vote you at this state
Okay if you're going to vote me stop hemming and hawing and just do it so I don't have to think about this stupid game anymore.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2263 (isolation #112) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by Holiday »

My answer remains the same, minus you if you were somehow confirmed town.

Edit: Don't know and I'm not going to spend time thinking about that.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2265 (isolation #113) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Holiday »

You can save your breath and time and stop posturing when Jeff's all but voted me.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2268 (isolation #114) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Holiday »

Wouldn't have collaborated on Tracer.

Uninterested in working with someone who I think could still flip scum. Uninterested in 'stepping back' from my reads when I find your townblock horrific and your actions the catalyst for this entire mess.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2270 (isolation #115) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Holiday »

Shouldn't have kept pressing on me under the guise of 'good for the town if we kill a townie' rhetoric. :shrug:
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2272 (isolation #116) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Holiday »

In post 2269, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 2268, Holiday wrote:Wouldn't have collaborated on Tracer.

Uninterested in working with someone who I think could still flip scum. Uninterested in 'stepping back' from my reads when I find your townblock horrific and your actions the catalyst for this entire mess.
mark of a weak townie.
Don't worry buddy, maybe someone'll get it right tomorrow! You can always improve.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2276 (isolation #117) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Holiday »

April/A50/Dwlee.

Good luck!
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2278 (isolation #118) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Holiday »

And town, remember who started this entire mess, and who not to listen to. <3
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2283 (isolation #119) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by Holiday »

In post 1563, April Ludgate wrote:VOTE: Holiday
In post 1564, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Holiday

I prefer this over ger (not that I have a strong TR on ger)
In post 1565, Dwlee99 wrote:Read first few posts of ISO, can do this
VOTE: Holiday
In post 1566, Enchant wrote:VOTE: Holiday
Have fun with this scumpool, Enchant can go in there as a treat.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”