NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1473 (isolation #200) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What the hell is "gameing"

I only know about gaming. Like some real gamer shit.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1484 (isolation #201) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1477, Hella Jeff wrote:game-ing
Ah yes, now i still don’t understand what that means.

Thank you.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1486 (isolation #202) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw i LOVE the ongoing meme of 1 hour and 16 minutes.

Just wanted to say that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1488 (isolation #203) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1470, Hella Jeff wrote:
In post 1421, osuka wrote:
In post 1383, Hella Jeff wrote:
In post 1382, osuka wrote:as of page 47, a50 is no longer in my exec pool for d1
gameing
explain
you think the funky monkey is town, and i think that's pretty
gameing
Well that just makes me more confused.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1489 (isolation #204) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m going to assume it’s some joke i’m not getting as an cultured non-American.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1491 (isolation #205) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I know that.
What i’m asking is why is HJ saying: "gaming" in reply to Osuka’s post?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1494 (isolation #206) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

There’s another reason why Azaariah is very town on this page.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1509 (isolation #207) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm going to need 1 hour and 16 minutes to pull myself together after these tumultuous turn of events.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1517 (isolation #208) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Are you talking about T3 or?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1519 (isolation #209) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's just too bad you don't have an avatar.

Want me to find an kawaii anime girl for u?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1526 (isolation #210) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1523, Dwlee99 wrote:I'll probably vote t3 again on reconsideration
Though you forsake the path of light for darkness. We accept you back into our warmth brother.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1536 (isolation #211) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1535, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1533, osuka wrote:ive played together with norwe and i haven't had problems in the past, not sure why it's an issue now
He’s kinda been in a rough spot recently I think?
Why should this have anything to do with it?
Besides why is it an personality issue in general? I feel like Osuka just doesn't get what i'm saying. But that doesn't mean there are issues.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1538 (isolation #212) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1471, osuka wrote:you said that scum usually filters (correct), but also that you get scumread for turning the filter off - isn’t that a contradiction? if filtering is scum behavior, isn’t not doing that… not? if so, wouldn’t you get townread for posting genuine thoughts even if they’re occasionally confused? if that’s the case, isn’t that the exact opposite of a problem?
Basically i'm saying that both scum and town can filter their thoughts based on an variety of reasons. But only town will truly and honestly act unfiltered, and doing so as scum just isn't possible. (Unless you just don't look at your role role pm, which is against the rules.)
And Azarrias play has felt unfiltered and honest.

For example, i would say i've been filtering my play in a variety of games. For example in an example game, I may actually heavily scumread "player X" but i am pretending like i don't scumread them, because i know "player X" has a lot of sway and could easily destroy my own credibility if i got on their bad side. So even though i scumread them i might hide my read for later and only push it when it is advantageous and has some potential of success.
In my history of games i've often been pushing a lot of slots that were universally townread by other players even though i believed they were scummy or not nearly as townie as claimed, but that just created a lot of thread noise and plummeted my own credibility exponentially without me actually succeeding in convincing the other players to eliminate that player. So it is sometimes better to be dishonest and either hide your read or reads progression, and then later in the game you might get a better chance to push there. Or maybe even realize that they were in fact town, and thus hiding our real feelings was beneficial for: us as a town. (Because then scum can't bring up that you scumread a widely townread player at an later point)

If i were to go against this and be 100% honest and unfiltered i would be unmistakably town, but a lot of players don't see it this way because they are either new or never learned to recognize the signs. So even though you'd be playing as town, a lot of player could turn against you and call you scum, and mafia could take the opportunity to miseliminate you just because you were so honest and said things that were scandalous or too reckless.

Basically this sums up to mafia not just being an game about having good reads. But also having a good enough charisma to actually push them, and convince other town players to join your cause. And make sure your credibility doesn't get so low that even though you may know who the scum are, everyone just laughs at you and doesn't take your reads seriously, or worse: thinks you are scum trying to push a town miselimination.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1554 (isolation #213) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Get some progress up in this b.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1625 (isolation #214) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1575, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1570, Something_Smart wrote:I don't have an issue with the wagon itself (other than I thought someone had her as hard town?) but why are there 4 people jumping on with 0 reasons given
I don't know if this is scum defending a p or scum WK'ing town. Is anyone up for a flashwagon on S_S instead?
A50 did you finally start showing your true scum colours?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1626 (isolation #215) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

UNVOTE:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1627 (isolation #216) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Guess i'll think about it.

But my kneejerk instinctal reaction is: "MONKEY EVILL. KILLL!!"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1634 (isolation #217) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1633, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1631, April Ludgate wrote:Let's just kill the Vanilla claim and go to Day 2 without anyone else claiming.
+100
Well that sounds reasonable.

>Two of my most paranoid slots suggesting that.

...Fuck

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1640 (isolation #218) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1611, Holiday wrote:But towns never remember what dying people say. <3

Fuck this.
This is a bit LAMIST though.

But truth be told, i don't really remember anything Holiday has said up to now so it could be scum maybe.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1643 (isolation #219) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1639, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 1635, Enchant wrote:Chances are this is mafia panicking.

Yeah, I don't see why the thread got more energetic after the Holiday push, I feel Holiday was very much an obvious choice to be wagon'd if we weren't going T3.
Doesn't games always get a bit more active when a deadline hangs over people's heads? I don't see how mafia has anything in particular to do with it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1644 (isolation #220) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

For an day 1 lim i think Holiday is an fine lim though, cus i never really townread them. It will also be informative it it flips town cus then i'll know which slots to look at for tommorow.

VOTE: Holiday

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1651 (isolation #221) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1647, Holiday wrote:Kill April tomorrow and don’t let them get away with what they’re doing now justifying this, thanks!
Why did you suddenly get so confident on April!scum?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1658 (isolation #222) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1649, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 1646, Almost50 wrote:@April: I like that you have my nickname in your sig. "Time Is Monkey, Monkey Is Power.." :P

all facts. Might be starting to lean town on you even if Holiday is town. Odd scum choice to push Holiday here the way you have.

I'm actually thinking the flash wagon 4 votes has a solid chance of being all town even if Holiday is town.
I feel like ur setting up to push town!me if this flips town, like you have done in anime theme.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1669 (isolation #223) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1664, April Ludgate wrote:Do you not agree that your timing could be seen as possibly scum?
No, i think the timing has to do with that i was playing video games and only logged on when 4 votes had already been placed.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1675 (isolation #224) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

T3 you've been majorly confusing me now. At first you say A50's scum openwolfing was nailed, and then you say that Holidays push was naive.
But apparently it was all NAI.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1681 (isolation #225) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Didn't we agree not to have more claims.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1683 (isolation #226) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Are we just gonna make a mass claim or something. Holy shit.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1689 (isolation #227) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

T3 thinks ur telepathic.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1697 (isolation #228) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1694, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1692, Holiday wrote:
In post 1691, Dwlee99 wrote:Please just kill Holiday
You can be d3.
ok but you're d1 which is funnier
Always a bigger fish

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1703 (isolation #229) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can i be the slot that chooses wrong in ElO and costs us the game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1708 (isolation #230) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1704, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1698, Holiday wrote:And to that I’m just going to say you’re stupid for not trying to kill scum. That’s all!
To which I'm going to respond: You've had EIGHT DAYS to try and do so, but you didn't even try to.
Aren't you the one that just kept a vote on Gamma the whole time without pushing it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1715 (isolation #231) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1711, Hella Jeff wrote:On this day we laid him to rest
Acknowledged that the play's the best
Informed milly and vanilly, not meant to be
I'd love to see you again in my dreams
--
[chorus]
Holiday is town
I am a clown
Singing the moon song
Yet we couldn't get along
--
I like this song.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1718 (isolation #232) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This wagon is currently riding on too much spur of the moment momentum i feel.
So i'm gonna UNVOTE: just to see if i can get a more clear picture, since there's still time.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1719 (isolation #233) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also i wanna hear from all slots first if this is what we're doing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1728 (isolation #234) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1727, geraintm wrote:if they "reluctantly" vote Holiday and finish them off and the flip is Green, then this gets a naughty point
If i was scum i would just not do this and be like:
"Hey look guys, i didn't do the scummy thing now i am town oh ho ho ho!"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1749 (isolation #235) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1743, Andante wrote:I feel bad for new people coming in to a 100 page day 1 when there's basically nothing in those 70 pages lol

In response to #1740

but they were also being the type of player that wasn't really saying anything unpopular or unfavorable
> sounds like a play style thing, I mean, what has Something_Smart said that's unfavorable? yet I don't see you going after him

when people tried to think of any actual things Holiday had said, nobody was able to remember, which naturally means they were off of people's radars
> again, sounds like a playstyle thing, I generally prefer voting out people who are actively being scummy/ people who I believe are flipping red

so on top of the needing to stop further claims this day phase, and move on, Holiday is the optimal flip,
> why are you so concerned about moving on now? I mean the past 48 hours have had no progress, why not be concerned then? what makes right now, this moment so special? and if I recall no one even asked Holiday to claim, that just kinda happened.

Holiday is a plant in the ground, and we need to stake it down, and use this as a moment to push the game forward, but to do so, the slot needs to flip. Then we can progress forward rather than in a circle.
> Sounds like you're not even trying to find scum tbh

Honestly, I'd be down for getting April instead of A50, this long post is honestly just april going "vote and move on, who cares" and if I recall April is the one who said we can just massclaim D2, like, if we start d2 with a massclaim, why would you be concerned about claims? T3 is a bg, so if there is an investigate, T3 saves them? I feel like April is contradicting themselves

VOTE: April
April probably is the most proficient deepwolfer here, but i've also been wrong multiple times when being hard convinced they were scum so idk.
They are like really easy to scumread on basis of the "omg they are so good at being scum, they must be scum here" mindset. That's also why i'm sorta jaded on the Holiday hard scumreading them thing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1750 (isolation #236) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think i'd rather do either of A50/Holiday today.
Also i think it was April that said "that would only work if me and A50 was partnered or something" and that was in fact exactly what i've been considering up to now. So i'd rather just pressure April if A50 did turn out to be mafioso.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1751 (isolation #237) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also competing wagons are Gucci :up: :up: :up:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1758 (isolation #238) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How did we lose Gamma and end up with this.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1766 (isolation #239) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1763, April Ludgate wrote:Scum have to push me here because I become essentially conf town after Holiday flips.
Are you the best slot to push as an alternative to Holiday?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1770 (isolation #240) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But from my POV it seems like there would be ample other room to try anyone else if the goal was to simply redirect from Holiday?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1773 (isolation #241) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Or is limbait not existing in this game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1779 (isolation #242) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1778, Tracer.Bullet wrote:People need to take a stance and pick a side
But i like being indecisive for once.
I find it gives so much more agency.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1782 (isolation #243) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1780, Tracer.Bullet wrote:I find long day 1s to be a pain in the ass
Understandable, Have a Nice Day

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1784 (isolation #244) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1783, Tracer.Bullet wrote:Do you have an opinion on Holiday's angry diatribe?
Uncalm, unneeded and wholly unrecommended is what it was.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1792 (isolation #245) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1791, Tracer.Bullet wrote:
In post 1784, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1783, Tracer.Bullet wrote:Do you have an opinion on Holiday's angry diatribe?
Uncalm, unneeded and wholly unrecommended is what it was.
Agreed but is it coming from town or scum?
Seeing as we're dealing with an alt i really can't tell.
I think it would be townie most of the time though.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1795 (isolation #246) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It doesn’t feel like i can in good conscience vote April here though.
I think that Holidays switch was jarring, and i don’t like very much the AtE they’ve been coming with. There is one reason i’m still not just voting them though, and for that reason alone i will hold back just to see if i’m right to do so. Otherwise i will just vote Holiday at the end of the day, assuming they are the biggest wagon and to ensure there is an informative elimination at all.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1796 (isolation #247) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And since i don’t know who Holiday is i’m not keen to give much reason to credit the AtE as townie.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1826 (isolation #248) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I didn't get what i hoped for.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1832 (isolation #249) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Interesting.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1834 (isolation #250) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1831, Holiday wrote:April/Dwlee/A50. Kill in there.
Do you have a bit more to say?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1844 (isolation #251) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1842, Holiday wrote:
In post 1714, T3 wrote:holiday who are you
if you don't say then I'll vote you
Fuck you.
So were you VT?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1847 (isolation #252) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'd like to point out that you haven't been hammered yet, but i wanted to milk it for all it was worth before mentioning it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1850 (isolation #253) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can you chill out.

Anyway i've been trying to feel out if you genuinely believed you were hammered or not. As a conclusion i'm thinking your reactions are overall town indicative. So i'm going April.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1852 (isolation #254) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Enchant already voted before placing their "hammer" vote.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1868 (isolation #255) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Dwlee your posts are so… basic.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1876 (isolation #256) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1871, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1868, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Dwlee your posts are so… basic.
I think my brain is completely fried. I am extremely close to Thanksgiving break from uni but I have a prelim tomorrow on the last day before break and yea. It's been rough. I spent all weekend cycling between grading papers, doing homework for multiple classes, and studying for my exam. Just got out of 4 hours of grading an exam for the class I TA for even though I have my own exam tomorrow to study for hahaha hahsbfb. I did get to relax for two hours at a concert yesterday but

Anyway, yea. Probably not getting the top tier dwlee content you aspire for until my break starts at the earliest
Alright then. Also it’s funny, i’ve worked as an TA myself for a while. But now i’m searching for a new job though.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1911 (isolation #257) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wtf Dwlee.
Why are you using meta?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1915 (isolation #258) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ur like: "check out this previous game as i liken it to this game for a point i’m making"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1924 (isolation #259) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Metagaming:
When game information outside of what is available in a game is used to give a player an advantage in-game.

Touche.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1971 (isolation #260) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It’s not Alice, nobody named Alice is in this game.
April is an alt of Flavour Leaf.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1972 (isolation #261) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1967, Enchant wrote:Who said i townread holiday?
You literally just said you believe Holiday is somewhat town and unvoted them.
What??

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1985 (isolation #262) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Enchant shaddup.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1986 (isolation #263) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I like this wagon composition. It's exciting.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1999 (isolation #264) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

M E T A

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2001 (isolation #265) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

:(

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2003 (isolation #266) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1769, April Ludgate wrote:At the end of the day, they're pushing me because I'm pushing Holiday, and i think that's obvious, I am pushing Holiday because I think they are scum.

Regardless of your paranoia, Norwegian, you can feel it deep down that I'm town, I can sense the struggle of not wanting to let me get away as scum, but you definitely sense that I'm town. Which is good for me to pickup, because it's inherently townie of you.
I just want to point out that if April is scum then he very clearly tried to pocket me here imto sway my vote to Holiday.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2008 (isolation #267) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That’s not what Tracer is saying though? They seem more convinced April is just scum from their push on Holiday. And that Holiday was townie prior to that fake hammer too.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2016 (isolation #268) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2012, Tracer.Bullet wrote:He'd be in here telling us how murdering Town!Holiday is actually just the first move of a genius 200 step 6d chess strategy where he hunts down all the baddies and solves climate change.
Tru

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2018 (isolation #269) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also how scum is T3. Holy shit.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2020 (isolation #270) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

He hasn't said anything.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2029 (isolation #271) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 616, T3 wrote:niger won 7-2
april is town
Are you referring to this?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2059 (isolation #272) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2054, Hella Jeff wrote:why do i have hammer for both candidates, what the hell?
And if you choose wrong we will all blame you, forever.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2075 (isolation #273) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2073, April Ludgate wrote:Well, I’m sure some people have noticed by now, but I am claiming a protective role, nothing else I’ll claim, and I’ll die with that in tact for this day.

So scum got what they wanted with another claim.

Proves my point with my mafilosophy. ;) Win-win for me.
Um ok, sounds like BS but let's check then.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2078 (isolation #274) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1563, April Ludgate wrote:VOTE: Holiday
You just did this when T3 claimed it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2083 (isolation #275) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1720, T3 wrote:VOTE: holidy
After T3 voted Holiday here you still seemed ok with the wagon, even though T3 was fully on board, and you were apparently planning to "go after them tommorow"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2084 (isolation #276) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also, why would you go after them tommorow instead of today?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2086 (isolation #277) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1764, April Ludgate wrote:It's pretty clearly Holiday and Gamma slot.
In post 1772, April Ludgate wrote:Holiday, Gamma slot, Hella Jeff is a solve, but Idk, I think Hella Jeff's town in my gut, but if I didn't, I'd have them there.
In post 1775, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 1773, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Or is limbait not existing in this game.
t3 was the limbait.
This doesn't seem like the sort of mindset from someone that is thinking they will: "go after t3 tommorow"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2087 (isolation #278) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2085, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 2084, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also, why would you go after them tommorow instead of today?
Because they can be town still.
Do you believe their protective claim?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2093 (isolation #279) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm already voting you, Jeff is the only one that isn't voting i think.

Do you still believe Holiday is scum?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2100 (isolation #280) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I can unvote but it's just 6 hours until deadline.
UNVOTE:

I'm very active though so i can place my vote on either wagon at any time.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2101 (isolation #281) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2096, April Ludgate wrote:You’ve been in this exact situation with me before, Norwegian, the one I thought you were scum in it with me
The problem though, is that it felt like you treated me very differently in that previous game. Like here you seem to be busy in trying to convince me, while in the other game you just called me scum.
And i feel like it's a bit suspicious for you to be more focused on convincing me in this game.

But i'm gonna check out the previous game to see if it makes the situation any clearer for me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2105 (isolation #282) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2077, Hella Jeff wrote:DELICIOUS.
Jeff what do you think right now?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2143 (isolation #283) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ehhh, i’m not sure i believe it’s TvT. The situation feels a bit too contested for that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2145 (isolation #284) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Enchant, bad dog.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2146 (isolation #285) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Jeff do you lean voting Holiday or April.
Because it doesn’t really matter if i start thinking it’s April if you just hammer Holiday.
Considering it’s 6v5 votes now, i think we should discuss the best option together.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2155 (isolation #286) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Did i pick an 5 star difficulty game totally by accident.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2158 (isolation #287) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2151, Holiday wrote:Town but still needs to die. Cool.

What a fun, fun game. Real glad I got to play.

Whatever.
Like this doesn’t feel like posts scum would make. Cus they seem just annoyed, and not actually trying to survive.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2162 (isolation #288) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But if Jeff is voting Holiday then i guess it doesn’t matter too much in the end anyways. So just cross fingers and hope it could be scum?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2171 (isolation #289) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2168, Holiday wrote:Like holy shit happening before everyone’s eyes the things I have said this game are being boiled into nothing but emotion when there are reasons.
Well you’ve been pretty emotional yourself soo, a bit hypocritical to say that lol.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2191 (isolation #290) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2189, Tracer.Bullet wrote:
In post 2162, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But if Jeff is voting Holiday then i guess it doesn’t matter too much in the end anyways. So just cross fingers and hope it could be scum?
Just vote April and give Jeff a choice

otherwise Jeff can have the excuse that he had no choice but to vote for Holiday since he couldn't hammer April.
Hm, that’s persuasive.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2200 (isolation #291) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2198, Almost50 wrote:>I< remembered Enchant was voting there already. Now what does it tell you that the 53 y.o. monkey remembered it??)
I've heard that old people tend to be more political than younger people nowadays, so it doesn't surprise me that you remember such things.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2210 (isolation #292) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2205, April Ludgate wrote:I want ya to accept the town hand I'm throwing out by making the active choice to at least not vote me.

Sure, it's survivalistic, but I do truly want to town block, and cause a great stir for scum.
I don't really trust you to the level where i'd have you as a townblock read tho. I don't think my trust can go any higher than an certain percentage.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2215 (isolation #293) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2211, Dwlee99 wrote:Norwee can you trust me and then trust april by proxy?
But i don't trust u either.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2219 (isolation #294) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I honestly just get more paranoid when u focus so hard on me.
Can you tell me why you think your bottom 3 scumreads are mafia instead?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2222 (isolation #295) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2220, April Ludgate wrote:You just can't really expect to be able to fully trust me on Day 1, but as the game goes on, you definitely will be able to.
If Holiday is scum, where next. And if he's town?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2223 (isolation #296) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2221, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2215, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2211, Dwlee99 wrote:Norwee can you trust me and then trust april by proxy?
But i don't trust u either.
but why not
Your insistence that it's a good idea to wagon Holiday, but also apprehensiveness about the flip pings me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2227 (isolation #297) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Give me a sec on this one.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2232 (isolation #298) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2225, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 2222, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2220, April Ludgate wrote:You just can't really expect to be able to fully trust me on Day 1, but as the game goes on, you definitely will be able to.
If Holiday is scum, where next. And if he's town?
Frankly, probably Tracer either which way. I was feeling Gamma was the scum before Tracer replaced in since I had started to town read A50.
In post 2226, April Ludgate wrote:To be honest, I'm near the point where I'd call Tracer a higher chance of being scum than Holiday, which is another reason I'm comfortable with Hella Jeff this game because of their mindmeld.

I already kinda felt Hella Jeff was seeing us as TvT, which is something I can see being a thing.

But at this point, we need to consolidate, and my second strongest scum read + worst case scenario we fade a highly contested VT slot, then yeah, I feel like it should be obvious that Holiday's the best play, personally.
Hm, see. I actually think Tracer Bullet has been really townie.

I was actually saying to myself that if April ends up pushing them as scum then that's probably +scum for April.
I've also been feeling like there is no real way that Holiday can be scum anymore, and that a lot of slots that i either do not trust or do not have a townread on are the ones in favour of limming Holiday.
In post 2117, MegAzumarill wrote:Holiday (6) April Ludgate, Almost50, Dwlee99, T3, Something_Smart, Enchant [E-1]
April Ludgate (5) Holiday, Andante, Tracer.Bullet, osuka, geraintm
A50 is shitposting and cannot be trusted. Dwlee seems too confident but also not confident enough at the same time, i also do not understand why he isn't considering the other side and the potential that April could be scum, it's like he isn't genuinely thinking but just pushing an agenda.
T3 has the BG claim so he could unironically be town even though his play lately has been shit, assuming that April is mafia. But it doesn't seem like T3 has considered their current vote to any noteworthy extent so it's not something i'd sheep. S_S is the slot i always see as just as likely being town as mafia so i cannot trust them. Enchant used to be Gamma whom i liked, but Gamma is also one of the few slots that are really good at making me townread them even if they are mafia, and the new replacement is just... yeah.

And for the opposition wagon, we have Holiday whom doesn't feel like they have an agenda in the latest pages, and their angry tone and lack of any sort of appeasement strategies would be bad play if they are mafia, but they haven't given up either. Which would be contradictory if they are scum. Either they should just give up or keep up the argument, but instead they've gone for this odd sort of middle road which is giving that sort of playstyle dissonance that probably doesn't come from someone with an agenda.
Andante posted a lot of long posts earlier that seemed like they were genuinely trying to sort, granted they've kinda regressed lately. But i do think they've been genuinely solving earlier, i do believe they are the worst slot on the wagon though. Tracer Bullet's aggressive solving has felt really good and i can almost never see this sort of playstyle as scummy, they have this kinda righteousness vibe that is hard to fake a la Nero Cain when he is town. He's also asked some biting questions and seems genuinely to be trying to find mafia or cause them to slip up. Osuka has also just seemed tonewise and gutwise town, with their string of posts from to being an particularly noteworthy example of the sort of post progression that is actually really hard to fake as scum but comes naturally for townies. Meanwhile Geraint is literally just town and nobody will convince me otherwise.

Also i can't get the imagery of you sweet talking Nancy Drew to vote me in Anime Theme out of my mind, and it kinda feels like you've been aiming to do this on me here. Apologies if it was genuinely meant, but after reviewing all other factors, this seems like the right choice to make.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2233 (isolation #299) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Over to you Jeff.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2235 (isolation #300) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

57 minutes btw

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2292 (isolation #301) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Pfft hahaha

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2293 (isolation #302) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2295 (isolation #303) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

S_S is April scum or not.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2297 (isolation #304) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2296, Something_Smart wrote:Hard to tell.
Why?
Do you think their progression on me at the end of yesterday was genuine?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2299 (isolation #305) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

He literally went from begging me to townblock him to calling me one of his scumreads.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2300 (isolation #306) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

We have 2 doctor claims btw.
That both claimed day 1.

And a VT was shot tonight.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2301 (isolation #307) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What d’yall think that tells us?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2303 (isolation #308) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It basically is.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2305 (isolation #309) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok so we agree that one is likely fake, then i can tell you who it is.

It’s April.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2307 (isolation #310) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I have a guilty.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2309 (isolation #311) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Kill that fuk

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2310 (isolation #312) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

He killed Tracer Bullet.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2315 (isolation #313) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2311, Dwlee99 wrote:Norwee is it a fake guilty
Why is this your first thought?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2317 (isolation #314) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m an 1-shot loyal neighborizer.
Used my shot on good old April tonight and it failed.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2319 (isolation #315) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

April will come with a lot of shitty WIFOM and posts after this.
Do yourself a favour and just tune it all out.
It will waste much less of your time, believe me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2327 (isolation #316) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

"Please townblock me Norwegian. Put your trust in me! Please!!"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2334 (isolation #317) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok i just wanted your reactions.

I lied.
I have no guilty on you.

UNVOTE:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2336 (isolation #318) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Enchant
Gonna go here for now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2339 (isolation #319) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I can only trust you when i know you mean shit for real.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2340 (isolation #320) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also you are the game critical slot to know the allignment of when the wagons were 6-7.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2342 (isolation #321) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I could have killed you today ez if i wanted.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2346 (isolation #322) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I see we’re continuing the tradition of calling things scumslips when they definitely aren’t such.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2349 (isolation #323) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I could defo do A50 as well.
I don’t get why you’re townreading shitposts.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2352 (isolation #324) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2337, Enchant wrote:Why
Your posts suck.

Maybe i’ll find a better vote, but you can be a placeholder for my vote anyways until then.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2358 (isolation #325) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel like the thought behind the kill was to make April look more sus. But if there are two protective roles and mafia didn’t touch them then that is a bit strange.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2361 (isolation #326) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Day is still young but i feel like S_S or A50 are slots i’d consider good lims. T3 could still technically just die if they are town so i’m hesitant to touch there.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2364 (isolation #327) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2360, April Ludgate wrote:I really don’t think scum ask if it’s a fake guilty if it’s Dwlee
Agreed.
Would be bold as hell if he was though.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2370 (isolation #328) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2365, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2358, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I feel like the thought behind the kill was to make April look more sus.
Why would killing his scumread make him look more sus?
Because the standard thought of any player is that when one slot is calling another hard scum and dies then that points towards the player that was hard scumread.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2372 (isolation #329) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think raising the bar for towniness is the way to win here.

April, your thoughts on Andante?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2373 (isolation #330) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If i were to trust your read on S_S then maybe it’s something like Andante/Osuka/A50?
I guess Geraint could be scum that does nothing, i just really didn’t feel like re-evaluating him.
Jeff/Dwlee have seemed townie.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2377 (isolation #331) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Maybe that’s why you couldn’t read them at all. >_>

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2378 (isolation #332) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tracer that is

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2380 (isolation #333) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sounds like a scum role.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2381 (isolation #334) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think checking the doc claims is what town would do.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2382 (isolation #335) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Or at the very least, an scummy player.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2384 (isolation #336) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually i did kinda scumread you cus i thought you might be buddies with April.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2385 (isolation #337) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2383, Something_Smart wrote:Checking a miller claim seems pretty reasonable to me?
Oh right.

I literally forgot they were miller.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2390 (isolation #338) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

We can just have T3 bodyguard April. That

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2392 (isolation #339) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ve never seen scum do an gambit like that, so my thought was just "town". Because it seemed outlandish for scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2411 (isolation #340) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2410, Enchant wrote:
In post 2408, geraintm wrote: the announcer -sorry for asking for clarification. i was (still am) confused by the value of it - it is just there to let someone know they were targetted that night? so i guess only useful by forcing the annoucer to claim - but that lets them get opened up to scum knowing the role exists? again, using my total inexperience of a role as a way of bashing me, why would i lie about something that is on the wiki? :(
You claiming you read about role on wiki.
But you actually didn't or did very badly. Otherwise you would't ask this question, as announcer wiki page clearly states how it works.
You’re claiming that he pretended to have read about an role on the wiki, and that is scummy?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2413 (isolation #341) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2415 (isolation #342) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But Geraintm pretty much always does dumb things. So i don't think he actually was dumbtelling.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2416 (isolation #343) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And even if he was, why would you lie about that? Makes no sense, that'd just be if he was trying to seem smarter than he was but then unintentionally told his crush that he can't read.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2417 (isolation #344) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My success rate at reading some certain people is actually pretty sick. And i think Geraint is one of those people. He just seems a bit clueless at this game, and i believe that is town indicative for him.
So i don't really want him as the lim, i see far better options.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2418 (isolation #345) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Almost50

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2419 (isolation #346) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This, Andante or Osuka are the good choices imo.
I was right on Holiday so i think my read should get some respecc.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2420 (isolation #347) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

On Holiday and Tracer actually. That is 2 for 2 so far.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2421 (isolation #348) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I would like input from all those slots i mentioned, and for Jeff to say hi too.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2435 (isolation #349) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2433, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2373, NorwegianboyEE wrote:maybe it’s something like Andante/Osuka/A50
I'm still wondering WHOM I accidentally got pregnant that makes you so strongly tunnel me? Care to share?
Something about your lack of solving all the way through day 1 kinda felt like you were just cruising and shitposting and would keep doing such.

I'm open to you showing me that's wrong though.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2436 (isolation #350) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2434, Andante wrote:
In post 2417, NorwegianboyEE wrote:My success rate at reading some certain people is actually pretty sick. And i think Geraint is one of those people. He just seems a bit clueless at this game, and i believe that is town indicative for him.
So i don't really want him as the lim, i see far better options.
You TR someone for being clueless? How the heck is that town indicative? wouldn't it just be null if they haven't done anything? Not scummy = not scum. easy read. not this "I think cluelessness is town indicative" like wtf?? weak reasoning
This is an argument i use all the time.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2439 (isolation #351) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Scum knows what they are doing, they have a plan. Town doesn't necesarilly. It's why you often see weak fuckoff slots that do nothing but get mislimmed all the time because they don't solve and "tHaT's sCuMmY!"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2441 (isolation #352) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2437, Andante wrote:I think norwee may be scum here tbh, especially the "andante/osuka/A50" "read" they seem to have, like what?? me and osuka not really posting recently, and a50 being a50? that "read" in 2373 is so weak
Ok.
VOTE: Andante

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2444 (isolation #353) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2443, Andante wrote:I mean, I'd argue against my slot being weak, but it's been like 3 days since I did anything, and osuka/a50 are weak slots this game, so by your own logic, you're pushing weak slots, also known as not even trying to play

VOTE: Norwee
Yes, you're an weak slot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2448 (isolation #354) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2446, Andante wrote:whatever, doggo is town lmao you are not even trying to play this game. just tunneling "do nothing" slots, look how far that's gotten us
Yes. Keep misrepping my play.
You've clearly just read one page and are now pushing what you saw. It's you that are doing weak pushes based on shit reasoning.
I've been considering the whole game through this point.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2449 (isolation #355) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And your OMGUS here is also scummy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2453 (isolation #356) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2452, Andante wrote:I think it's freaking histerical the 2 times I've been pushed are when/cause I've been gone. like wow. I'm sorry I'm busy!!! Sorry yall don't like the reads I do give, I don't trust April, never have, but guess what, Aza tunneled me for that, and now you are, cause you know it worked so well for aza. this is ridiculous
I pushed April earlier, did you even read that?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2456 (isolation #357) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I pushed probably the strongest person in this game earlier. But you conveniently don't mention that part because you want to say that i "only push weak people"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2457 (isolation #358) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2455, Andante wrote:
In post 2453, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2452, Andante wrote:I think it's freaking histerical the 2 times I've been pushed are when/cause I've been gone. like wow. I'm sorry I'm busy!!! Sorry yall don't like the reads I do give, I don't trust April, never have, but guess what, Aza tunneled me for that, and now you are, cause you know it worked so well for aza. this is ridiculous
I pushed April earlier, did you even read that?
You didn't push april seriously, and I think it's cause April pushed you back
Ok scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2458 (isolation #359) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I could have ez killed him if i was mafia. His pushback at that point meant nothing.
I only did it for the reaction, and that should be obvious.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2459 (isolation #360) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In fact, your suspiciousness of April is just more suspicious now, because i think his reaction was pretty damn town indicative.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2461 (isolation #361) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I suppose you could argue that i pulled some big plays as scum by faking the whole thing or whatever, but certainly there would be no point in me letting up my push if my goal was to simply 1v1 and eliminate Flavour Leaf.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2462 (isolation #362) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

A coward i am not.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2473 (isolation #363) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2471, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2391, Something_Smart wrote:If that is a scum gambit then I have one guess for who masterminded it.
Please say it's me. I really really REALLY love it when people overestimate my scum game. :lol:
Almost50 masterminded this.

Guess whose name i scream when i stub my toe on the refrigerator? That's right, Almost50.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2491 (isolation #364) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2488, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2436, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This is an argument i use all the time.
VOTE: Norwee

If you use it "all the time" then you use it "when you're scum", and thus it's a scumtell of yours. :P How about THAT?
Ok...?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2504 (isolation #365) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2503, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2496, Enchant wrote:Alright i lost all mental power for this day.

I have guilty on T3.
I can believe this.. but I need confirmation it's not another meaningless gambit
It was not meaningless.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2506 (isolation #366) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2496, Enchant wrote:Alright i lost all mental power for this day.

I have guilty on T3.
Your doubt earlier of my claim fits the story.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2508 (isolation #367) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2501, Dwlee99 wrote:You should check April tonight imo
If the claim is real they prob die tonight. And FL claimed simple cop.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2513 (isolation #368) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I mean simple doc*

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2518 (isolation #369) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

T3 conf!scum lowers the PoE a bit.
Is it possible with a team of T3/Andante/Osuka?
And if that isn't 3/3 then maybe look more at A50/Geraint/S_S
Dwlee/Enchant/April/Jeff i think should be fully clear.

(I haven't checked T3's ISO based on this info yet, i might change some reads based on that)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2520 (isolation #370) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2519, Dwlee99 wrote:Why do you have April as clear from t3 flip?
I thought their reaction to my fake guilty was townie.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2522 (isolation #371) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Or are you saying we have 2 fake protective claims and another one that didn't claim?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2523 (isolation #372) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2515, Enchant wrote:Anyway.

I am Combined Voyer-Follower. I discover type of ability target performed and type of ability's performed on target.

I targeted T3 last night. He didn't do anything. But.
Someone ELSE used protective ability on them. And April claimed she was on SS.

It makes up for Third Protective Claim, which i doubt.
Moreover T3 have almost zero excuses to not act. I would knew if he was roleblocked or jailed, and he was not, it means he simple... Can't protect and thus not bodyguard. Or didn't apply action, that's kinda reason why i asked him question but he fucking dissapear and turned me mad.
Or well Ninja-Roleblocker but this is specific shit.
Alright so to clear up my confusion.

You saw that T3 did nothing and was actually targeted by an protective role.
Meanwhile April claimed to have target S_S, but we cannot confirm that.

Meaning either we have 3 protective claims. Or April actually target T3, but said they didn't. (Which wouldn't make sense because... simple doctor can't target anyone other than vanilla)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2525 (isolation #373) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think Enchant should have gone a bit harder on asking T3 to claim night 1 target before outing, but what's done is done.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2526 (isolation #374) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2524, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2522, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Or are you saying we have 2 fake protective claims and another one that didn't claim?
I'm saying April could be fake claiming doctor in conjunction with t3's fake claim to make them make sense together
That still leaves the question of the mysterious protective that targetted T3 on night one.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2531 (isolation #375) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Consider my vote spiritually on T3, but i'd like if it some more slots could give their opinion on recent events so far. (Especially April)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2536 (isolation #376) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2532, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2519, Dwlee99 wrote:Why do you have April as clear from t3 flip?
Because it's Norwee, and he obviously never heard of a 2-dimentional play, let alone 3, 4 and so-forth
Y'all should try being simple once in a while.

It's an better life.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2542 (isolation #377) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2541, T3 wrote:IM VT I WAS TRYING TO BAIT THE NK
Come on now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2569 (isolation #378) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2559, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2541, T3 wrote:IM VT I WAS TRYING TO BAIT THE NK
> Tries to bait the NK
> Claims a role that scum have 0 incentive to kill
Put that on their gravestone.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2597 (isolation #379) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: T3

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2599 (isolation #380) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Y not just kill T3.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2603 (isolation #381) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Maybe if we have a vig. But leaving T3 alive leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2614 (isolation #382) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2602, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2599, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Y not just kill T3.
I already explained that. T3 is basically "dead scum walking". Him not doing anything last night points to him being a Goon. I want to try to hunt for a Scum PR. We have a "Scum Doctor" (as per Enchant's result) and a "Scum Role Cop" (as per Dwlee's claim). The latter is what concerns me more at this point.
But like we don’t even know for sure T3’s teammates, but we do know T3 likely mafia.
I’m not some risk taker.
Scum is confirmed scum we lim scum ktnx.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2617 (isolation #383) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah?
Well then i’m not inviting you to my birthday party next year.
How about THAT?

Hmph.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2620 (isolation #384) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Um. To prevent him from dying?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2625 (isolation #385) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2623, April Ludgate wrote:unless im overthinking, and it's just norwegian.
If you think it’s me, then you are overthinking it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2626 (isolation #386) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also you've never played against scum!me. So if anyone here would be susceptible to overestimating my scum!game, it's probably you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2631 (isolation #387) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2630, Dwlee99 wrote:Can I get a consensus on if we think the role cop is town or not
Would knowing this today... change anything?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2653 (isolation #388) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

-10 Celcius outside my door today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2655 (isolation #389) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

We doing T3 or not?
I might also be fine with Andante cus she was really scummy earlier.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2664 (isolation #390) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2662, April Ludgate wrote:Being scum read is not negativity, it’s part of the game
THIS AIN’T NO SEWING CLUB

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2665 (isolation #391) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2657, April Ludgate wrote:T3, Andante scum, possible others, Osuka, Norwegian, Dwlee atm
Come on Flavour.
U asked me to trust you, and now i do.

If i was scum wouldn’t it all be a whole lot easier for me to join you on day 1 and butter your cheeks with pockety grease.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2666 (isolation #392) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

S_S would also be in my potential scumpool if you didn’t say they r good.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2682 (isolation #393) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Stalling?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2684 (isolation #394) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why aren't you voting.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2689 (isolation #395) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2688, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: T3

I'm not happy about this, but if Dwlee & Norwee insist who am I to go against their wishes?

(Obviously this is E-1. The VC is just 3 posts above)
Do you think he's not scum?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2690 (isolation #396) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Or are you not happy because you don't want to lim a goon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2692 (isolation #397) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2691, Almost50 wrote:Norwee.. you know silly questions tick me off.
Maybe you should calm down then. :eek:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2699 (isolation #398) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2693, Almost50 wrote:I
am
calm. You're the one who's trying to set the fire in me loose by asking a meaningless question to which you do very well know the answer because we did have this conversation to the tiny bits of details before.
Ok, i'll make sure to not ask you any questions in the future. Ever.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2708 (isolation #399) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2704, Almost50 wrote:Let's be real: What exactly was the purpose of your question? Did you forget I already explained or were you hoping I have changed my read on T3? THAT is what intrigues me.
Hoping? I didn't really hope for anything, i just wanted to know if you still had the same thoughts. And i like clarifying people's thoughts because i'm living in the present and i feel that helps me think better.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”