Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2128 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

YESSSS
DESPITE ALL THE REPLACEMENTS LOOOL LETS GOOOO
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

it wasn't really planned more like i saw my progression and said "ayo what if we turned this into a complex spur of the moment bus"
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2137, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And it doesn't help that Val outed his role so he could continue to tunnel an VT.
i intentionally added onto it because I hard read them as the IC LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2143, marcistar wrote:woah this ended : oo

gg guys! i wish i couldve helped more but idk how to play when i roll pr and especially dk how to play when i become useless!! :cry: i shouldve helped lead town more..? :cry: :cry:
Nah being a leader when you're pr makes you a target, its good to be in that spot where you're not exactly going crazy and just observing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

Wait wrong game haha i thought this was rhe other mini that ended that we were in

You were good too here, just a bit obvious to me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

Wait i mixed u up with mozamis haha
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”