frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs
Goon
frogsfrogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:58 am

Post by frogsfrogs »

Since this is a frogs game and I have that word in my name TWICE, I think you can all see how I deserve to win by default. Everyone please respond accordingly :P

VOTE: Dwlee99
frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs
Goon
frogsfrogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by frogsfrogs »

Why no :shifty:
frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs
Goon
frogsfrogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by frogsfrogs »

Yes, I just confused!
frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs
Goon
frogsfrogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:50 am

Post by frogsfrogs »

In post 33, Datisi wrote:@frogsfrogs, do you have experience playing mafia elsewhere?
I'm a big board and online hidden role game enthusiast but for forum mafia I'm a complete newbie! Only one completed game so far, no experience on other sites.
frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs
Goon
frogsfrogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:00 am

Post by frogsfrogs »

I like Datisi a lot for town for being the first to share real reads! No clue how he can read bugspray at this point but, like, I don't know anything about them and Datisi says he'll explain, so fine.
frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs
Goon
frogsfrogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:04 am

Post by frogsfrogs »

In post 43, bugspray wrote:What the hell is a big board enthusiast
Board
game
and online
game
enthusiast
:cry:
frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs
Goon
frogsfrogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by frogsfrogs »

Andante you're the one player I've been in a game with before but it was such an odd situation I don't think I learned anything about how you play. :'D Hey there and uhh
In post 89, Andante wrote:dang... im never voted in rvs
What do you mean by this..? Your confusion at your wagon can be for any number of reasons but aren't RVS votes by definition random?
frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs
Goon
frogsfrogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by frogsfrogs »

In post 57, Testarossa wrote:Actually do you think Datisi's tonal read on frogs is not justified if he would have looked up frogs game? (asking Andante here) Do you think their tone is identical to the scum game they had and thus nai or on what are you basing the conclusion, that Datisi should have reached if they would have looked it up?
Also is there a reason you skipped answering this one, Andante?
frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs
Goon
frogsfrogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by frogsfrogs »

In post 55, bugspray wrote:what sort of hidden role board games do you have experience with frogfrog?
One Night Ultimate Werewolf primarily! but why? :shifty:
frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs
Goon
frogsfrogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by frogsfrogs »

In post 108, MegAzumarill wrote:Your play doesn't warrant it?

What have you done this game to make you think you should be townread?
What answer do you think you'll get, asking Andante to explain why she thinks that she's a townie?
frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs
Goon
frogsfrogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:56 am

Post by frogsfrogs »

In post 130, Andante wrote:you've seen content from others?
I'm not seeing content from you besides assurances that you're super town and no one else is doing their job! @_@ Are you sure you're not the one sticking the game in place? Why ignore questions asked of you and posture like this without moving things forward on your own
frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs
Goon
frogsfrogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:57 am

Post by frogsfrogs »

In post 144, Dwlee99 wrote:Actually
VOTE: Andante
E-1!!!
VOTE: Bugspray
Do you have any thoughts, actually, on Andante right now, Dwlee? Or thoughts on anyone besides Datisi?
frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs
Goon
frogsfrogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:12 am

Post by frogsfrogs »

In post 128, kennyk wrote:. I am definitely not certain enough to vote Andante. Especially I won't put her at E-1 right now. I don't want to risk a fast end of D1. I like to get more information about everyone.

But honestly Andante is on a good way to get my vote.
I quite like the level of close analysis in this post and the apparent hesitance to join the wagon. I would like to see effort put into sorting other players too now, though. Testarossa's is super town vibes to me.
frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs
Goon
frogsfrogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by frogsfrogs »

In post 170, Testarossa wrote:@frogs:
Is your vote on dwlee still rvs or where do you have your head rn?
Not
entirely
RVS anymore? :? I'm finding their approach to the game to be pretty disengaged (except with Datisi, but, sure, I can understand joking with friends as either alignment), yet they seem real confident in their reads on this page. The low content combined with the tone of their posts tips the scale from "too much fluff, that's a townie" to a slight scumlean for me right now
frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs
Goon
frogsfrogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by frogsfrogs »

maybe bugspray should explain their read of / approach to Datisi this game after ? I'm having a hard time taking in that argument when it's 100% meta.
frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs
Goon
frogsfrogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by frogsfrogs »

Something like

Testarossa
- town

kennyk, Emperor flippyNips
- townlean

Datisi, bugspray, MegAzumarill
- neutral/unsure so far?

Dwlee99, Andante
- scumlean
frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs
Goon
frogsfrogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by frogsfrogs »

In post 196, Andante wrote:
In post 194, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Probably gotta iso again
iso again? now?
what's this needle about? you just think it's too early to be backreading again or are you actually reading something from this?
frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs
Goon
frogsfrogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by frogsfrogs »

In post 207, Dwlee99 wrote:Oh right, for the meme .—.
A good meme while it lasted.. :cry:
frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs
Goon
frogsfrogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by frogsfrogs »

I'm townreading testarossa for now bc of the complexity & quality of her reads. Like, I get her positions even when I'm not on the same boat so far.
frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs
Goon
frogsfrogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by frogsfrogs »

What actually made you switch your vote to Dwlee in the first place, Meg? You've said so much less about them
frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs
Goon
frogsfrogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:50 pm

Post by frogsfrogs »

leaving the House slot at neutral in my reads still. His reads look reasonable but I'm not sure about his approach yet
frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs
Goon
frogsfrogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:57 am

Post by frogsfrogs »

In post 288, MegAzumarill wrote: I figured the game needed motion
But what were you seeing in dwlee as scummy? You've been able to explain that at length in andante, but not dwlee even while voting them. I think it's good to be sorting everyone, still, at this stage but this makes it feel more like you're trying out wagons or got anxious about how your andante interactions looked
frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs
Goon
frogsfrogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by frogsfrogs »

Andante's analysis, now that they've started to give it, seems so goal focused and fake to me. In they really answer "Why are you reading these two similar interactions in totally contradictory ways" with "It's just what I think / No wait, I mean something different"? Still justifying reads solely through vibes, making vague statements about how they see my very first post as somehow substantial enough to be "really bad". I'm seeing these posts as so manufactured for creating the reads they
want
to be giving
frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs
Goon
frogsfrogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by frogsfrogs »

In post 327, Andante wrote:Cause I'm not really liking this whole "Andante's analysis is fake" thing, like nah, it's real, and I'm happy to explain any part, 314 yeah, what about that, instead of just "I meant..." I left my real time realization in. Corrected what I meant, why would scum even do that in the first place? I'm always open to reconsider my reads. And I will tell you, going at me like "so goal focused and fake" is not a great start...
Ok, rereading 314 with this explanation I can see that I was misunderstanding it, as a start. I thought you were somehow correcting your earlier post, not reconsidering it live. The latter is reasonable enough. Let me go through what I'm seeing, then
In post 301, Andante wrote:
In post 8, frogsfrogs wrote:Since this is a frogs game and I have that word in my name TWICE, I think you can all see how I deserve to win by default. Everyone please respond accordingly :P

VOTE: Dwlee99
Really bad entrance tbh
You've said now that you're ISOing everyone but even so, this is a post you were around to comment on and didn't, at all. I find very "very bad" to be an oddly strong vibe to be able to get from
any
entrance post? This one seems like a real strawgrab to me. Like, why was this opinion not present before..? Can I ask what you're seeing here?
In post 302, Andante wrote:
In post 42, frogsfrogs wrote:I like Datisi a lot for town for being the first to share real reads! No clue how he can read bugspray at this point but, like, I don't know anything about them and Datisi says he'll explain, so fine.
mehhh house/bugspray + frogs team?
You're engaging in associations here apparently before even having a read, which, again, makes me feel like you already have one in mind. Unless you actually think this is an odd enough statement to draw suspicion..? Why so??
In post 304, Andante wrote:
In post 112, frogsfrogs wrote:
In post 108, MegAzumarill wrote:Your play doesn't warrant it?

What have you done this game to make you think you should be townread?
What answer do you think you'll get, asking Andante to explain why she thinks that she's a townie?
This ISO is a lot of questions, and not much analysis for the number of questions being asked
This is the
third
and last statement you make actually reading into my posts. It is the best one though, a big picture critique that I understand your point of view on.

The associations afterwards are whatever, but I find it notable how focused you are on them for this stage of the game. You've posted barely any reads all game, have done some public analysis now, but still make the majority of your posts in this section about team theorizing? It's not useless to do, but to go from associatives -> reads is not the direction I see townies taking.
In post 320, Andante wrote:There is no freaking way Testarossa is maf, that entrance... I never see that coming from scum, strong TR. I also just recently realized 9 people, so this game should be fairly easy
You've got a few single posts about other players than me in the mix here. But again, reading so strongly from just entrances really pings me. What are you referring to here?
frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs
Goon
frogsfrogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by frogsfrogs »

In post 347, Datisi wrote:i will make an innocent observation that frogs was online and posting elsewhere, while not posting here where they are at y-1 and practically under intent. good night
:igmeou: I've been busy, not unlike everyone else, and am trying to take my games one at a time because it's the first time I've ever doubled up. To , I was not seeing your jumping on this wagon as sus, but I had a lot of issues with Andante's explanations. But sniping me like this does actually look bad to me lol.
frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs
Goon
frogsfrogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by frogsfrogs »

I'm VT. I don't think this wagon is good at all. Meg/Dwlee nor Meg/Andante can't be maf together but I'd bet at least one of them.
frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs
Goon
frogsfrogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:34 pm

Post by frogsfrogs »

the frog art was great, thanks for modding QuietOwl
frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs
Goon
frogsfrogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:37 pm

Post by frogsfrogs »

uaaghhh @_@ wish I could have stayed a bit longer to see if I was able to dig myself out of that hole even a little bit. Overall, oops.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”