Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:08 pm

Post by Galron »

I'm late. Pooky are you going to fool me again?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:10 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 49, KittyTacky wrote:Hi everyone! I hammered this game in the queue. This is my first normal game in months, after playing a newbie game as warmup. I played with most of this list before, actually.

VOTE: Galron for never being in the same game as me before.
That's fair. I'm going to ghost you now.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:12 pm

Post by Galron »

Gerry, Malcom, Scrop, Tweetie, angela, Nero, STD, Pooky woo I like this pl

VOTE: STD
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:13 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 53, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im town homie dw
Yeah yeah yeah. Pooky loves going out on the town.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by Galron »

Pooky struttin down the sidewalk

Spoiler:
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 42, Scorpious wrote:
In post 28, Andresvmb wrote:I have rolled Town 96.2% of the time on this forum. Unbeatable.
Is that including this game?
Real vote for this pop-in as your only post.

VOTE: Scorpious
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 86, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 25, Andresvmb wrote:angela I’m not going to lie - I find your concern for disclosure around a Vengeful role Scummy. The impact from there being a Vengeful role in the game is that the Scum can’t be certain that a coordinated hammer would end the game in what’s presumed to be ELo. Other than that, there’s no true downside for Town unless the Vengeful Town, if it exists, shoots incorrectly prior to Endgame. At Endgame, there isn’t much of a downside to shooting incorrectly since the game would’ve been lost if their role didn’t exist.
In post 27, Andresvmb wrote:Having said that, I suspect you would have asked your Scum buddies these questions outside of this thread, so perhaps too brazen for Scum. I just don’t think this conversation is helpful for the Town.
Dunno about anyone else but got a bit of a weird vibe from these two posts in sequence. Andre goes in on Angela potentially being mafia, but then very much appears to walk it back almost immediately afterwards as if wary they've perhaps gone in too heavily for such an early point in the game.
Could be but the way I write sometimes in a thoughtstream I'll change my mind like a minnow sometimes and just be too lazy to go back and remake the paragraph. So it starts with "Mary sat on a bench that morning in the rain" and ends with "and then Mary had to have been skipping in the sunshine not sitting on a bench." But I'm going to take another look at what you wrote. I guess my question would be the effect if he was walking it back?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:08 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 103, Nero Cain wrote:shut up gen xer and go listen to ur shitty music
Ahem...

Spoiler:
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:09 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 106, Scorpious wrote:
In post 99, angela wrote:hm

would you expect andresvmb to wait for everyone to post first?
not neccasarily. I'm still getting used to these games not really having RVS anymore.
I really want to unvote you for this.

Because truth.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:44 pm

Post by Galron »

Would this be simpler if Not_Mafia were not here?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 119, Galron wrote:Would this be simpler if Not_Mafia were not here?
I guess I don't mind policying him or leaving him or whatever. He's always a distraction because you run someone up to e-2, and you know that's really e-1. And I don't think he really cares either. So if we lim Not_Mafia even if it's a miz it's probably a net gain?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:01 pm

Post by Galron »

I don't mind that. I can play with him in the game. It's just a matter of awareness.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:24 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 129, Morning Tweet wrote:Oh! NM is Shoshin. *tap head* I'm really starting to crack this case open

I vote against that slot for the record but I will give some time on it in case that's not the path others want

But for me that's two strikes
Okay but if N_M repped in he doesn't care what alignment. So I don't think this follows. One strike for Shoshin, maybe for not picking up a red PM. But another for N_M, for a different thing, maybe, but the two don't really jibe if you get what I'm driving at. I mean if N_M knew Shoshin had a red PM, maybe, but otherwise I can say 1+1=2 here.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by Galron »

i *can't say 1+1=2...
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:16 am

Post by Galron »

In post 180, KittyTacky wrote:This entire exchange is bizarre but I'm fairly sure angela and Scorpious are not both scum at least. Smells slightly of TvT.
Can you flesh that out "smells slightly of TvT?" There's a bit to unpack there.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:28 am

Post by Galron »

In post 151, geraintm wrote:well, Not Mafia certainly makes the game different. But i am 100% sure we shall be able to work out their alignment sooner rather than later so i am not going to worry about them.

VOTE: nero cain
Can you add some words to that vote? It doesn't look like an RVS vote.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:35 am

Post by Galron »

In post 184, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 181, Rathe wrote:VOTE: kittytacky
Explain.
Galron wrote:
In post 180, KittyTacky wrote:This entire exchange is bizarre but I'm fairly sure angela and Scorpious are not both scum at least. Smells slightly of TvT.
Can you flesh that out "smells slightly of TvT?" There's a bit to unpack there.
It's a gut read. Not a strong one but it reads more like a town misunderstanding than mafia trying to discredit someone. And in any case it's very hard to see it as SvS.
They both sound earnest, I'll give you that, but there isn't much by way of specific reads. Although I guess I"m the one who started the Not_Mafia policy discussion, or at least contributed to it, and that kind of led into their conversation. But even with that, it could be an opportunity for two mafia to have a back and forth.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:36 am

Post by Galron »

Pretty much what Scorp said in
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:29 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 206, Morning Tweet wrote:I do not get Galron's line of questioning to gera in 151
I"m not seeing what you're referring to.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:24 pm

Post by Galron »

Ive been inactively lurking. I've been playing with Gerry since his return to the site 2 - 2 1/2 years ago. His RVS vote is nearly always the nth player after his first post (he uses a die). This game he made a vote and then another blind vote without giving any indication why he made that second vote. His initial post usually consists of a number like 8, which means he's going to vote the 8th person after he posts. He didn't do that this game. He voted someone and then blindly voted another. I haven't caught up with his recent stuff so I don't know. The please put some words to that blind vote was an attempt to understand why he voted the way he did.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:16 pm

Post by Galron »

For my tidbit I know m thing goes +scum for gera, but really it's just a factor in a greater read. I don't know that that makes it scum. I know there are a couple of other questions out there for me, but that's all I feel like addressing at this point.

I think angi has me a bit wrong that I am not so worried about substance there rather than procedure, but I am going to take another look. OKay here's what i remember that I said something about that 1v1 having no specific reads or anything. What I was getting at was that the 1v1 seemed like a conversation on Mafia theory rather than specific players in this game. So the atmosphere surrounding Mafia theory doesn't really tie into specific players in this game (unless it does), but the 1v1 seemed to me two players arguing about procedural-type things, rather that AI artifacts. So when it comes to Mafia theory, I think that should be for the most part (notice I did NOT place commas), discussed out of thread.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:28 am

Post by Galron »

I've been lost in my own thoughts past day or so. I will catch up tonight.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:42 am

Post by Galron »

In post 565, Nero Cain wrote:lets just vote Scorp, he's clearly not reading.

Why do you think he's not reading?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:29 am

Post by Galron »

In post 577, Scorpious wrote:Galron is your vote on me real or RVS?
I don't even know right now I'm so far behind.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:16 am

Post by Galron »

In post 808, Andresvmb wrote:If you think they’re more likely to want to appear Town instead of drive mis-executions,
Why do you believe that these are mutually exclusive?

Which situation are you applying it to?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:16 am

Post by Galron »

UNVOTE:

I think it started RVS then turned into a real vote for some reason and now I'm not sure.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:24 am

Post by Galron »

In post 829, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 826, Galron wrote:
In post 808, Andresvmb wrote:If you think they’re more likely to want to appear Town instead of drive mis-executions,

They’re not necessarily mutually exclusive, but it’s easier to be TR if you’re not the person leading an execution D1 on Town.
This sounds like one of those mafia maxims that are bandied about in order to mislead.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:24 am

Post by Galron »

In post 831, Galron wrote:
In post 829, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 826, Galron wrote:

They’re not necessarily mutually exclusive, but it’s easier to be TR if you’re not the person leading an execution D1 on Town.
This sounds like one of those mafia maxims that are bandied about in order to mislead.
I'm not saying you're scum for it, but it's easy to fall into that trap.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:37 am

Post by Galron »

In post 835, Andresvmb wrote:If you’re going to criticize one assumption I’m making that relates to one read I have, then perhaps you want to share your own reads? I don’t think you’ve done much since you said you needed to get your thoughts together.
No, it's not criticism. It's more critiquing. I was just trying to figure out how you were getting from a to b when I don't know what a and b are yet. I thought your answer may help me figure that out in addition to figuring you out without me reading backwards.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:53 am

Post by Galron »

I really can't say right now. I can't even make any suppositions other than that maybe they're voting to get activity from me. If that's true, they should disappear after this solar day.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:34 am

Post by Galron »

In post 860, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 858, angela wrote:
In post 855, angela wrote:
In post 846, MalcolmTucker wrote:I find the current vote tally on Scorpious quite interesting - as has been noted we're nearing elimination and he's generally had the biggest vote tally throughout the game but nobody actually appears to be pushing him or trying to solidify that block as such. Why not, if they want him out?
i mean, do you think it is alignment indicative that i haven’t pushed the scorpious wagon over?
and if you think scorpious is town and the lack of a push is noteworthy then i think that’d be more likely due to mafia waiting to see if i’d push it over and potentially one sitting in the intermediate votes as i mentioned before
It could be either to be fair - just since I TR Scorpious, I find it weird they've had a reasonable number of votes for a lot of the game but nobody seems to be doing anything to move things beyond that. Either way I reckon there could be one scum who's been sitting there, irrespective of whatever alignment Scorpious comes back as. Will need to take a proper look as to who it could be.
In post 863, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 861, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 859, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 846, MalcolmTucker wrote:I find the current vote tally on Scorpious quite interesting - as has been noted we're nearing elimination and he's generally had the biggest vote tally throughout the game but nobody actually appears to be pushing him or trying to solidify that block as such. Why not, if they want him out?
i mean, do you think it is alignment indicative that i haven’t pushed the scorpious wagon over?
I think you're at least consistently making posts and trying to move the game forward though, you're the most active player here and while that doesn't guarantee town, I feel like most of your posts are adding something to play. Whereas I feel like some other slots are dropping votes on players they potentially feel confident on without doing anything about it beyond that in a way that could easily be mafia coasting by.
names?
On the Scorpious wagon, I feel like this could apply to Nero and Kitty. Doesn't mean they're definitely mafia, could be it's just their best read so far in a game that's been light on proper reads for the most part, but it feels like a wagon that simultaneously won't go away while also not going anywhere in particular.
Did you come up with Nero and Kitty after taking a proper look as to who could be mafia easily coasting by?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:27 am

Post by Galron »

In post 873, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 870, Galron wrote:
In post 860, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 858, angela wrote:
and if you think scorpious is town and the lack of a push is noteworthy then i think that’d be more likely due to mafia waiting to see if i’d push it over and potentially one sitting in the intermediate votes as i mentioned before
It could be either to be fair - just since I TR Scorpious, I find it weird they've had a reasonable number of votes for a lot of the game but nobody seems to be doing anything to move things beyond that. Either way I reckon there could be one scum who's been sitting there, irrespective of whatever alignment Scorpious comes back as. Will need to take a proper look as to who it could be.
In post 863, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 861, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 859, MalcolmTucker wrote:
I think you're at least consistently making posts and trying to move the game forward though, you're the most active player here and while that doesn't guarantee town, I feel like most of your posts are adding something to play. Whereas I feel like some other slots are dropping votes on players they potentially feel confident on without doing anything about it beyond that in a way that could easily be mafia coasting by.
names?
On the Scorpious wagon, I feel like this could apply to Nero and Kitty. Doesn't mean they're definitely mafia, could be it's just their best read so far in a game that's been light on proper reads for the most part, but it feels like a wagon that simultaneously won't go away while also not going anywhere in particular.
Did you come up with Nero and Kitty after taking a proper look as to who could be mafia easily coasting by?
A little bit yes - I've been fairly null on both players for now but I'm looking at this from a POV where I mostly TR Scorpious here. I think at least one mafia has an interest in sitting on the potential wagon if that is the case. And if Scorp is mafia, there's potential reasons for someone like Nero to coast on that wagon to create some distance without actually making a major push for elimination at all, even if that's less likely.

Ger could be doing the same but is giving us incredibly little to work with.
Just making sure because there were 3 minutes between those posts, and in my mind taking a proper look implies something different. But I think your response hits the mark to a degree, not significantly so but at least a little bit.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:29 am

Post by Galron »

In post 889, Scorpious wrote:
In post 887, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 885, Rathe wrote:
In post 881, Save The Dragons wrote:my gut says rathe and my gut is usually better than my logical part of my brain anyway so i trust it
ur gut is wrong
ur mom is wrong

gottem
just a follow up, don't do this.. makes me want to vote you just because. no need to be a dick..
That looked like a joke to me fwiw.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:30 am

Post by Galron »

Not AI really.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (isolation #34) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:38 am

Post by Galron »

In post 895, Galron wrote:
In post 889, Scorpious wrote:
In post 887, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 885, Rathe wrote:
In post 881, Save The Dragons wrote:my gut says rathe and my gut is usually better than my logical part of my brain anyway so i trust it
ur gut is wrong
ur mom is wrong

gottem
just a follow up, don't do this.. makes me want to vote you just because. no need to be a dick..
That looked like a joke to me fwiw.
Clarification not AI for either STD or Scorpious.

I don't think so anyway. If I hadn't thought it looked like a joke may have said something myself. It's like in 8th grade -- I remember sitting in the lunchroom, you know those long tables with a group of friends, but other kids were sitting close and I had my index finger near my nose or was touching my nose or something, and our health teacher walks by and says, kinda loudly because the ambient noise in the room was high, "Hey Galron, get your finger out of your nose." And I was kind of annoyed and defensive because it implied that I was picking my nose, but the fact was that I was not. I thought at that time, and it's stuck with me obviously, that someone can throw something out there that looks like the truth from one angle, but in fact is not the truth.

Pedit: I'm sorry to hear that. I would erase what I wrote, but I think it's part of a larger point.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #900 (isolation #35) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:38 am

Post by Galron »

Malcom, why are you town reading me?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:48 am

Post by Galron »

In post 357, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 325, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 199, Rathe wrote:which one is it or do u already know they are both town
Rathe I think you could be Town. I like this take.
this is a bad take
This looks like a push by Rathe so why do you think it's bad?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:49 am

Post by Galron »

In post 397, Save The Dragons wrote:ok it's not crap per se but my eyes are glazing over and it's hard to focus on this "it's a joke it's not a joke it's a percent it's a lie it's not a lie" convo going on
This looks like it could apply to me. Like foreshadowing or something.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:50 am

Post by Galron »

In post 404, Save The Dragons wrote:the issue with rathe is

kitty goes "i think this is TvT"

rathe goes "you KNOW it's TvT!" without citing any evidence or providing any reasoning for this other than kitty provided a TvT

then rathe loses interest and votes for ger for wagoning which seems opportunistic to me.
Okay so asked and answered. I'm going to try to keep my catch-up tighter.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:56 am

Post by Galron »

In post 701, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 571, Galron wrote:
In post 565, Nero Cain wrote:lets just vote Scorp, he's clearly not reading.

Why do you think he's not reading?
Well, 537 is Kitty jokingly (tone) lamenting that Rathe is starting to suspect him as said in 531. Perhaps it's that I sympathize with Kitty b/c I've defended myself and then been told that said defense is scummy. I think it's perfectly fine and not confusing at all. The words and his vote are separate things.

538 is Tweet saying that she likes Rathe's reads which is like fine? Posts like these happen like each and every game and I don't really get why Gera is all up in arms about it.

Anyway, in 561 I linked the posts that Gera is actually responding to and scorp asked if I was responding to him. Him not knowing what Gera was actually saying makes me think he's not reading/blindly defending him.

Like I very much disagree with Scorp that these are good takes by Gera and scorp isn't really defending his position or explaining WHY they are good takes.
I asked because I hadn't been reading myself and was wondering how you determined Scoorpious wasn't.

Are you scum reading Geraintm currently?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:15 am

Post by Galron »

I never like geraintm Day 1 and this game is no different. Lots of talk about how Day 1 sucks and we need to get to Day 2. But he's done this nearly every game I've played with him since he returned. I don't find it scummy because he does that as both alignments. Same thing with the entry post routine, and I don't know whether he's said it yet -- he usually does it at the beginning of the game and I missed it if it's there -- but he's essentially VLA on the weekends.

Those three things are what you get from geraintm Day 1 as either alignment, and it makes his scum game difficult to figure out because people interact with him on the Day 1 topic and sometimes on the entry routine topic, and it just generates posts that distract from learning what he's doing as far as the current game goes. So it's easy for scum him to hide in that, and the more people pay attention to it, the better his scum game gets. My first game with him in December 2019, I thought he was a bit daft. but that's really not the case.

So my recommendation with him is determine whether he's promoting those topics, making them last longer, or if he's paying attention to people's reactions and actually playing the game without discussing those topics. Generally, when I see he's in my game, I do just give him a pass. And you know what I can't remember a scum game that we were in together where his team didn't end up winning so now I'm thinking giving him a pass is a huge mistake and I should be following the method I just laid out every game I have with him and I haven't yet done that this game.

NTS So that's a thing I need to do.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:15 am

Post by Galron »

In post 906, Nero Cain wrote:I think Gera is kinda scummy yea.
I'm going to figure out whether you've already expressed why before I actually ask you why.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:18 am

Post by Galron »

You did and let me ask whether you (nero) are scum reading him for anything outside of that.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:18 am

Post by Galron »

In post 910, Scorpious wrote:Let’s just have fun with irony.

My vote is already there.

I understand he does it in all his games, but I can’t think of a better way of Gera influencing D2 than with a flip.

A far second for me would be Kitty. And I don’t have a third right now GTH maybe Galron.

I just think Kitty is being more helpful atm and at least deserves a D2.. I’m not even convinced they are scum, just a heavy lean.

But I’m all for this wagon for the multiple reasons stated..

Btw, Galron. Nice beetleguice before ..
This is part of what I was getting at. It's the Not_Mafia thing all over again. Reason I think Nero called geraintm Not_Mafia lite.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:19 am

Post by Galron »

It's two players who are doing NAI things per meta.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:19 am

Post by Galron »

In post 912, angela wrote:i don’t see how geraintm would even be better elimination than not mafia
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 916, Morning Tweet wrote:I vote Galron because his focus on ger earlier pinged me. Same when Nero did it, same when whoever did

I dont think ger is scum. But if I'm wrong then I'm very wrong lol
What focus on geraintm are you referring to? I asked him one question I believe.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 185, Galron wrote:
In post 151, geraintm wrote:well, Not Mafia certainly makes the game different. But i am 100% sure we shall be able to work out their alignment sooner rather than later so i am not going to worry about them.

In post 290, Galron wrote:Ive been inactively lurking. I've been playing with Gerry since his return to the site 2 - 2 1/2 years ago. His RVS vote is nearly always the nth player after his first post (he uses a die). This game he made a vote and then another blind vote without giving any indication why he made that second vote. His initial post usually consists of a number like 8, which means he's going to vote the 8th person after he posts. He didn't do that this game. He voted someone and then blindly voted another. I haven't caught up with his recent stuff so I don't know. The please put some words to that blind vote was an attempt to understand why he voted the way he did.
Two posts actually. Obviously forgot about 290.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1012, Galron wrote:
In post 916, Morning Tweet wrote:I vote Galron because his focus on ger earlier pinged me. Same when Nero did it, same when whoever did

I dont think ger is scum. But if I'm wrong then I'm very wrong lol
What focus on geraintm are you referring to? I asked him one question I believe.
In post 1019, Galron wrote:
In post 185, Galron wrote:

In post 290, Galron wrote:Ive been inactively lurking. I've been playing with Gerry since his return to the site 2 - 2 1/2 years ago. His RVS vote is nearly always the nth player after his first post (he uses a die). This game he made a vote and then another blind vote without giving any indication why he made that second vote. His initial post usually consists of a number like 8, which means he's going to vote the 8th person after he posts. He didn't do that this game. He voted someone and then blindly voted another. I haven't caught up with his recent stuff so I don't know. The please put some words to that blind vote was an attempt to understand why he voted the way he did.
Two posts actually. Obviously forgot about 290.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by Galron »

Malcom, why are you town reading me?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by Galron »

Why did you claim, Scorpious?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (isolation #51) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:50 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 822, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 818, angela wrote:
In post 808, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 775, angela wrote:like there are just so many other variables (what if partnered with one of the others being counted as pressuring you, what if changing tactic because leading wagon and you are on that wagon, etc)
Well we know that Scorpious unvoted me before I unvoted back, so the second part of your post doesn’t make sense, right. Because my vote was still on Scorpious as was the bulk of my attention.
sorry, i did not explain this very well - i know scorpious unvoted before you did, that's what i meant by 'changing tactic because leading wagon and you are on that wagon'

like scorpious, as it stood, would quite possibly be eliminated so if mafia would be unlikely to simply hold position

and appealing to someone on the wagon by unvoting them and such makes a lot of sense as a tactic in that situation,
In post 808, Andresvmb wrote:The only other player actively pressuring me was MalcolmTucker. Either Scorpious piled on after MalcolmTucker criticized my early posts (either as Scum both, or MalcolmTucker as Town and wrong, which maybe), but then why move away before MalcolmTucker does? Or Scorpious realized they weren’t getting anywhere (which I believe Pooky alluded to), and wants to push someone else. Which maybe? And yeah, some of this is probably influence by what you think Scum tend to do. If you think they’re more likely to
want to appear Town
instead of
drive mis-executions
, then you’ll probably think (like I do) that the line of attack and ultimately moving away and changing their mind at that stage is +Town (because like I explained, I think I’m not the only player that has expressed reservations with how Scorpious is approaching other players - all you have to do is read the exchange with Pooky for that). If you think they’re more likely to want to make sure that Town is executed, then perhaps it’s +Scum to you.

I don’t know if any of that makes sense, but I am trying to lay down how I thought about the situation and why I felt strategically, they were probably better off continuing to find reasons to stay on me and just drift somewhat to the background. Scorpious just hasn’t done that.
and then, your wagon is all but dissolved, and malcolmtucker comes to game, is now also townreading you, as opposed to just leaving your wagon because now unviable,

which seems kinda hmm to me

and i, kinda regardless of what i think scum are more likely to do, think scum!scorpious wouldn't really be able to stay on you and drift to the background, because scorpious was the leading wagon and i don't think scorpious would have deemed continuing to battle you as being more likely to result in your elimination rather than scorpious's elimination
Yeah I can see what you’re saying here. But you’re not really saying then what you’re thinking, which is that you think MalcolmTucker and/or Scorpious is Scum. If I’m reading your posts correctly, you seem to be saying that they both planned on pushing me with the hope that it would catch on, and when it didn’t (and instead made it more likely that one of them would be executed), they dropped the push and started looking elsewhere. Yeah?
this was, apparently, what she was saying after all.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (isolation #52) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by Galron »

I don't know why Andres is voting Galron.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:53 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1054, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1052, Nero Cain wrote:but he claimed COP so no one wanted to vote him
ok but literally nobody should've believed that bulletproof cop is a thing lol
Big hit of deja vu.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by Galron »

Don't know why std is voting Galron.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:55 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1062, angela wrote:
In post 1059, Galron wrote:this was, apparently, what she was saying after all.
do you feel like i incorrectly weighted the possibilities at that time?
I didn't read your half. I was ISOing Andres.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by Galron »

Looking through the glass onion.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:35 pm

Post by Galron »

Pooky's right that I'm paranoid of him. And I'm super paranoid of a Pooky Tweetie scum team although I'm not there yet.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (isolation #58) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:36 pm

Post by Galron »

I say yet when I should've said ""and I don't know if I'll get there.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:36 pm

Post by Galron »

How did that quotation mark move like that.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by Galron »

Oh STD isn't voting me
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:42 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1081, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm actually fine with a tweetie wagon rn cuz she ignored me lol
I'm not opposed to that actually. It's just a feeling but a wagon might help.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:46 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 719, Rathe wrote:i feel pretty comfortable with my town group of andres angela scorpius nero galron n i dont think we should be voting scorpius
This last bit feels off. Town blocking scorpious and then elevating? him.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1087 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:48 pm

Post by Galron »

I think Malcom may have TMI'd me town somewhere but now I can't find it.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:50 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1085, angela wrote:and not mafia my preferred default elimination
I think is a reasonable take for me but I'm not sure whether it is for angela. I haven't gotten there yet.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (isolation #65) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:51 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1088, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i dont think its elevating, scorp is the only one on the list that is really under threat of being limmed
Could be but he also mentioned scorp as town before that too. That's why it stood out more than anything.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (isolation #66) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:55 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 619, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 542, Scorpious wrote:
In post 534, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 369, Scorpious wrote:I'm fairly confident that within a few posts Kitty will vote me..
Correct. How is my post an overreaction? It's not like I flipped out, I just snarked at gera. This and your other posts regarding me read like a shade-throwing attempt.
I'll wait until I catch up to vote you to not accidentally hammer you if it came to that though
I'm not the only one that thinks so. and I think I've reference you twice..

What does the bold even mean?
In post 534, I said I am still catching up and despite my intent to vote you, I'm not doing it until I read the entire thread. Sorry if it was vague. The vote in 537 is unrelated to the rest of my post and is due to my read on you.
But it wasn't vague?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (isolation #67) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:58 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 715, Scorpious wrote:just fyi. I will be claiming at 5 votes, I'm not waiting around for an opportunistic vote and the inevitable quickhammer.

I'm clearly a mislim target today..
Okay this answers why he claimed, and I understand it. Was he really at 5 votes though?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1095 (isolation #68) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:01 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1006, Scorpious wrote:Damnit, I did the same thing I said like 100 posts I want to stop doing..

UNVOTE:

I’m a town mailman b t dubs
He was at 4 votes here.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (isolation #69) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:12 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1096, angela wrote:
In post 1092, angela wrote:
In post 1089, Galron wrote:
In post 1085, angela wrote:and not mafia my preferred default elimination
I think is a reasonable take for me but I'm not sure whether it is for angela. I haven't gotten there yet.
i mean,

at least some of my takes at any given time are unreasonable and i would greatly appreciate the help in determining which ones

however that isn't exactly alignment indicative for me lol
like if you want to take the time to explain to me why you think something i am saying is unreasonable and such,

as always that is something i am often not particularly great at determining myself,

like i say the things because they make sense to me and if they don't make sense to you then explaining why is most appreciated

but if it's going to be, any sort of and thus you're town! or and thus you're scum!

it is like, well i know i am town the thing i might not understand is why i am wrong or why you think i am wrong et cetera

like you doing so gives me more to think about with regards to the original topic and more to think about with regards to you

whereas the evaluative things with regards to my alignment are mostly waves hand

I think you're looking at this differently than what I intended. What I mean was that Not Mafia is in my pool, and you say he's in yours, but I need to read you to figure out how you got there. I wasn't saying it was definitively unreasonable for you, just that I need to figure out whether it was or wasn't.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (isolation #70) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:14 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1097, angela wrote:
In post 1094, Galron wrote:
In post 715, Scorpious wrote:just fyi. I will be claiming at 5 votes, I'm not waiting around for an opportunistic vote and the inevitable quickhammer.

I'm clearly a mislim target today..
Okay this answers why he claimed, and I understand it. Was he really at 5 votes though?
In post 1095, Galron wrote:
In post 1006, Scorpious wrote:Damnit, I did the same thing I said like 100 posts I want to stop doing..

UNVOTE:

I’m a town mailman b t dubs
He was at 4 votes here.
hmhmhm,

i feel like it is hard for me to see why this would really matter,

but it also feels quite similar to you wanting to know why i voted with minutes on the clock in last game as town

but could very much be a galron thing and not an alignment thing
That he was concerned about E-2 because Not Mafia is in the game, but he didn't wait to claim at E-2, he claimed at E-3 when he wasn't under threat of imminent elimination.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (isolation #71) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:06 am

Post by Galron »

I have bad feelings about Scorpious and Morning Tweet.

Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (isolation #72) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:09 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1167, angela wrote:
In post 1165, Galron wrote:I have bad feelings about Scorpious and Morning Tweet.

thoughts on

scorpious and malcolmtucker both moving to pressuring geraintm at dissolution of andresvmb wagon when there was more existing pressure on you (if i am remembering correctly)?
You're always noticing patterns and movements that I don't pick up on, and I didn't really see this. But my thinking is my inactivity during the first half of the week made me LHF, and at least one of Tweetie, Scorpious and Malcom needs to be scum if Andres is town. Although I will need to go back and see where Malcom voted me because I don't recall seeing that. I think it was STD so I'd swap Malcom with STD.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (isolation #73) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:10 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1179, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1068, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:feeling kind of miffed tbh that I wrote all these wild accusations for Tweetie and she did not address them at all >.>
Pooky this stuff must be ancient if you commented on how i ignored it 3 times
What are you getting at here?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (isolation #74) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:14 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1172, Morning Tweet wrote:Why you got bad feelings about me, Galron?
I don't see a whole lot of probing? by you I guess. Like in my case, you voted me for a bad reason and you didn't really try to figure out why in your words I was obsessed with geraintm.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1200 (isolation #75) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:16 pm

Post by Galron »

I can do that.

VOTE: Save The Dragons
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1201 (isolation #76) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:16 pm

Post by Galron »

Although we've got to be approaching deadline so I don't know if its do-able
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (isolation #77) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:18 pm

Post by Galron »

Actually, starting a wagon on STD at this stage is probably pointless.

What do you think of Scorp, Pook?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (isolation #78) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:19 pm

Post by Galron »

That's right.

Scorpious seems invested in his survival.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (isolation #79) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:19 pm

Post by Galron »

I mean Oh that's right because I forgot you were going to sheep her.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1207 (isolation #80) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:28 pm

Post by Galron »

You've been more invested the last few games I've played with you. Are you having a good 2022 or something?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (isolation #81) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:35 pm

Post by Galron »

Prolly smart. Except for the getting sick thing.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (isolation #82) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:41 pm

Post by Galron »

shiki do you understand how much power you have when you are in a game?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1233 (isolation #83) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:24 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1223, angela wrote:
In post 1222, Galron wrote:shiki do you understand how much power you have when you are in a game?
i guess maybe i do not understand

or at least i do not understand the why

but there have definitely been times where i wished i was able to show others how i was seeing things so they could know too and been unable
Look at that last game where Pooky beat me in elo. He planted that seed after I said that I didn't want to disappoint you. That factored in to me mizzing Cakez at elo. Not to the extreme, but a bit.

And that Tweet game with the walkies where you were interpreting what I was saying to the rest of the roster.

You see things.

Scorpious here may say that I'm brown nosing, but it's not that. It's recognition of your ability.

So when I get accused of kissing up, and I'm town, I auto-scum read that. Maybe unfairly because I don't know what it looks like from that POV, but in this game, when Scorp says I'm placating you, I think Scorp either doesn't see it, or hasn't played enough with you, or I sense a negative agenda.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1234 (isolation #84) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:26 pm

Post by Galron »

I've traveled the world and the seven seas.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (isolation #85) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:26 pm

Post by Galron »

There's a lot to be said through poetry.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (isolation #86) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:37 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1236, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:everybody's searching for something
!!!
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (isolation #87) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:41 pm

Post by Galron »

lol Yeah I just didn't have the time to do that. But you pulled at a string there.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (isolation #88) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:43 pm

Post by Galron »

But it did factor in, because early on both she and I weren't sure about you and then you kicked into tryhard and then did that to me. I really wanted to believe Cakez at elo but ..
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (isolation #89) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:04 pm

Post by Galron »

OKay to distill that. Are you thinking the lack of urgency means maf are happy with the VC the way it is?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (isolation #90) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:10 pm

Post by Galron »

And I know that you are hesitant to lock in town or scum, but what you're suggesting is that the leading wagons are town I think.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (isolation #91) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:13 pm

Post by Galron »

I guess what I'm driving at is a play style thing. Your holding onto your vote seems like you're expecting everyone else to vote wherever so you can just analyze. I don't know how pro-town that is. For example, if we all did that, how would you develop your reads?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1249 (isolation #92) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:18 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1246, angela wrote:but scorpious pushed geraintm, and later held firm to that, when scorpious was a leading wagon, and there was more existing pressure on you

so from your perspective it would have to be because scorpious thought it would look better to vote geraintm and was banking on the claim stopping the wagon

and thus the holding firm on geraintm could make sense and such, especially if one of the other suspected is also not a mafia and would be able to move vote if necessary later on
I don't know that, at least in my limited experience, that maf think that deeply. When I'm in a scum PT it's always like "Bus me if you feel like you need to" and there's no real miz target. It's pretty disorganized unless you get a Titus or someone in there with you who has a plan. I don't know that I've seen a "Hey they're going to lim one of us we need to direct them somewhere else" very often.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (isolation #93) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:21 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1248, angela wrote:
In post 1245, Galron wrote:And I know that you are hesitant to lock in town or scum, but what you're suggesting is that the leading wagons are town I think.
nah i kinda still feel like scorpious is somewhat likely to be mafia,

i am just trying to work through all of the things, and determine if that means would be best elimination to me here,

like pieces haven't fit together in a way that feels right yet,

and also, just like the trust fall game, trying to see if i am in the way and if so to get out of it, to just let the smarter people do the thing
But you doing the thing is something that invigorates the rest of us, so you're being overly humble, although I get it. I usually stand back when power players are doing what they do (which gets me scum read lol) but asserting yourself even in the face of that produces better results I think overall.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (isolation #94) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:35 am

Post by Galron »

I don't like that wagon make up on STD.

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1285 (isolation #95) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:35 am

Post by Galron »

I think that's E-1
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1286 (isolation #96) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:36 am

Post by Galron »

Well, geraintm and Malcom in particular. I don't have a bead on Rathe
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1529 (isolation #97) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:38 pm

Post by Galron »

VOTE: angela
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (isolation #98) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:47 pm

Post by Galron »

When it gets dark I tow your heart away.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1534 (isolation #99) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:55 pm

Post by Galron »

But there's something in your eyes that says may be that's never
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (isolation #100) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:12 pm

Post by Galron »

I was born without a silver spoon, but I'm going to make it stir
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1888 (isolation #101) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:11 am

Post by Galron »

UNVOTE:
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1905 (isolation #102) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1901, Rathe wrote:geraintm could be town if i read his posts alone n he feels more town if you read everything back with scorpius n malcolmtucker as mafia
i dont know about andante rly but it doesnt seem like she is the same alignment with malcolm n scorpius n the way they both interacted with her made me think they r mafia i like her posts n she is the main reason i did a rethink n reread
if they r partners i wouldnt know who the third person is but starting with scorpius seems like a good move
But isn't that kind of limiting? Excluding every other player except for scorpious and malcom as mafia, if you squint you can see geraintm town? 1) it seems limiting to base reads on two specific players being scum and 2) does that mean if you were to sub, say me for scorpious, geraintm is scum?

I think I'm missing something in your post.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1906 (isolation #103) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:11 pm

Post by Galron »

I mean if you go back and read the game with two specific players already scum in your mind, it seems like you're doing something... wrong.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1907 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by Galron »

I have to be missing something. I can't see why anyone would do that.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1908 (isolation #105) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1902, Rathe wrote:galron seems like town to me but andante said there was a disconnect between galrons first post n second or third post n i dont think like that the tone sounds ok so if galron is mafia it is blind to me
I haven't posted anything useful for at least three days, and I'm still being townread. That I haven't been steamrolled by now seems odd. Why aren't scum coming after me? I mean this is the site where you're forgotten as soon as you stop posting.

When you say you don't think like that the tone sounds ok (I think I got that right), are you talking about my tone or Andante's?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1909 (isolation #106) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:32 pm

Post by Galron »

I dislike geraintm's posting. That last post is a head scratcher. It seems to be a call to arms and comes across as he is trying to miz scorpious. And I'm not a big fan of scorpious either.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1910 (isolation #107) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by Galron »

And btw I'm just disregarding Andante's scum read of me because she has yet to town read me in any game if I'm remembering correctly.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1911 (isolation #108) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by Galron »

Although I will point out that I thought Morning Tweet was more scummy that town, and Andante's replacing in hasn't helped that, but for different reasons. I don't know how to read Andante and don't want to forget her, but I can't get a handle on her either. So I need to work on that.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”